TeamTracky Ratings

Overall

About TeamTracky

A sports team management tool for coaches, players and parents, helping sports teams save time and communicate better. Learn more about TeamTracky

Caroline D.
IT Operations Director
June 23, 2017

“Great & simple tool for teams: as parent of 2 young soccer players TeamTracky helped stay on track”

ProsTeamTracky clearly has the end-user in mind. I like that the app is simple and very easy to use: you do not have to look for where the information is. You can view and manage each team individually, or get a view across all teams. This is especially convenient when you have more than one child playing in different teams. Teamtracky calendar has the ability to feed my other family calendar automatically, which is great. It helps a lot as I have to keep many people in the loop of my children schedule. And it also sends notifications and messages to as many contacts as needed. Last I love that I can post pictures and make them available to the team ina couple of clicks.
ConsThe software forgets my logging information frequently, and since I am forgetting as well which combination id and password i used for team tracky sometimes it is time consuming to just log in
Tom C.
Head Coach
June 23, 2017

“Been using TT for the past 2 years. Great customer service and very user friendly.”

OverallCan easily track the attendance of your players.
ProsBest features are the ability to keep track of your players and when there is an issue, the customer service is very responsvie
ConsHonestly the worst part of Team Tracky is the name. Many parents agree and prefer to use a different name .
Jennifer S.
Teacher
June 19, 2017

“The app works great! The instant notifications are a wonderful feature. ”

ProsThe schedule layout. Is simple and easy to view. I also like the roster format. Everything is simple and viewer friendly.
ConsI have to log on every time. I wish it would stay logged in. I need to enter my email and password each time.
Samer R.
IT Manager/Soccer trainer
June 13, 2017

“Easy to manage multiple sports and multiple teams.”

ProsThe software is easy to use and with littl knowledge of file manipulation, you can easily setup large numbers of users, games and events.
ConsAdding to the calendar, would like to bring both start and end time, currently just the start time seems t come over for both.
Gregory C.
Soccer Player
Shipbuilding, Unspecified
June 14, 2017

“Team Tracky is a great way to help manage any sports team.”

OverallEasy and quick management, and communication. I couldn't find any faults with the website. I think it was designed to accommodate all features needed to help manage a team sport or any other type of club.
ProsIt's very easy to use. Makes communication between coaches and players easy. Great feature is the reminders sent out for practices, games and the fact that you can check off your availability without even accessing the website by clicking your availability through the e-mail reminder sent out by Team Tracky.
Jason D.
VP
June 13, 2017

“TeamTracky makes team management a snap. Keeps everyone up to date on all team events”

ProsSchedules are on my phone which is always with me! I can easily check schedules, deal with changes and reach out to coaches and teammates while in the go.
ConsI have to re-enter my password from time to time. Also if I am on more than one team ... it sometimes gets confusing.
Paul G.
Coach and Club Vice President
Sports, 501-1000 employees
June 13, 2017

“Like using the app as I have all my schedules immediately”

OverallI love it that its cloud access and not website based
ProsLove that the schedules can be imported from LIJSL for each team. The billing function is very useful too!
ConsIt would be great is roster could be imported so I didn't have to enter players individually. I have enough of that work already.
Bart G.
Carpenter
June 23, 2017

“ Keeps everyone on the same page ”

Pros You can see who's coming to practice and who's not this is good so we know how many people will be there or not we can cancel practice if we don't have enough players
Cons It's a little complicated to add someone to the team and photos and things like that . I still don't have a picture for my daughter I can't figure it out

By TeamTracky on July 3, 2017
Thanks for the review Bart. In help to upload a photo please find instructions in our Help & Support site at: http://help.teamtracky.com/articles/how-to-upload-a-member-photo/
Scott D.
User
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
June 13, 2017

“Very good overall, very easy to use. ”

OverallMakes my life easier. I know where my kids have to be well in advance of their scheduled game or practice.
ProsThe functionality between multiple teams is a great feature. Switching from one team to another is very easy. Keeping track of fees owed is also simple and easy.
ConsHard to get the calendar synced with my own calendar. Have tried searching for a while and can't seem to do it. Takes time to load info when going from one team to another.

By TeamTracky on June 13, 2017
Hi, To add your team¿s schedule to your mobile phone¿s calendar and synchronize it follow these easy steps: http://help.teamtracky.com/articles/export-your-calendar-to-gmail-outlook/ We are adding this functionality in the mobile app soon and you¿ll be able to do that much faster. Please contact our Support Team at support@teamtracky.com for more help.
Online Media, Self-employed
September 12, 2018

“Excellent, Easy to Use.”

OverallExcellent way for a coach to communicate with his/her team. Much easier than using email for attendance purposes.
ProsEasy to use and everyone on our Soccer team was able to understand how to use the software very quicky.
ConsThere were a few times when I didn't use the app for a few months that I had to sign in again. Also occassionally it would glitch and not open.
September 12, 2018
Susan C.
Teacher
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees
June 13, 2017

“No complaints very efficient ”

OverallI was kept up to date on all events.
ProsVery easy to use. The information showed up on my screen right away. No issues with seeing the information.
Scott F.
Copywriter
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
June 23, 2017

“Very easy to setup and use.”

OverallThe name is perfect because this software really keeps the team in the know. When there are updates and changes to the schedule, we find out almost instantly.
ProsI like the email feature that always keeps us on top of any updates/changes to the schedule. Never have to worry about missing any upcoming games or events.
ConsIt would be great if there was a way for teammates/parents/coaches to communicate with the app. And maybe some kind of quick acknowledgement feature so you know everyone saw a change to the schedule.
Roger N.
Coach
Sports, 11-50 employees
June 13, 2017

“Inexpensive, full featured team management tool.”

OverallCost savings and comparable functionality.
ProsOne subscription covers up to three teams, so we went from paying $$$ [sic] a year for two teams, to $$ [sic] a year with the competitor switch pricing. Team Tracky provides all of the features of the more expensive software, plus a few that they didn't offer.
ConsCan't assign a default home/away uniform color to games, and can't auto assign ALL players to ALL games and events.

By TeamTracky on June 13, 2017
Thanks for the review. Every time an event or event series is added all players are automatically assigned. In case you've added a player after you've created the event or series, go to his/her profile and click the [Add to roster on all future events] button.
Mark R.
Head Coach
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self-employed
June 13, 2017

“TeamTracky was an excellent platform for information for my team. ”

OverallAs a head coach for girl's soccer team I was able to produce a professional looking email for updates on games, practices and registration throughout the season. The scores were updated and game reminders were automatically sent out. It made the job a bit easier.
ProsGreat for team messages, updates and reminders. It was very easy to select/deselect recipients for messaging.
ConsI wished that I had an option for color, bold and italic text. I also couldn't figure out how to add an image to the messages I was sending.
Andrea K.
Team manager
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees
June 13, 2017

“Team Tracky has been a great way to communicate with my team as Team manager. ”

OverallOrganization for the season and ease of communication with team.
ProsI like the ease of use (app, website, setting reminders via email & app), having all team info in one place, Google maps and field addresses, customer service is quick and reliable.
Offir O.
Computer & Network Security, 201-500 employees
June 13, 2017

“This is a great app that provide me with all the necessary info of the soccer plan”

OverallFrom my team manager. I don't have any negative feedback about this app as I said it easy to use and very simple to understand
Proseasy to use and navigate through the system and the info is great to understand the schedule and the upcoming events
Jesal K.
Employed
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2017

“Very convenient to stay on top of team schedules”

ProsTeam Tacky is very Convenient to use. Easy to communicate with team members and stay on top of game schedules
ConsSlight delay in receiving messages. Get emails faster than the team tacky app messages. Besides that no issues
Kristin S.
Event Director
June 23, 2017

“Team Tracky is easy to keep track of both my kids soccer schedules and team updates.”

ProsI like that you can communicate with the team directly through TT. Picture sharing is easy and I love that you can add the calendar right from TT to your personal calendar.
Michael R.
Attorney
June 13, 2017

“Very positive. Easy to use”

OverallIt was a great way to keep track of the whole team over the course of the season.
ProsEasy to use both mobile and desktop; great for tracking over the course of a season. I like being able to see who is and is not attending.
ConsSometimes it's hard to make sure your response was saved on the mobile version. In addition, it can be too many clicks to get from schedule to attendance.
Nancy M.
Office Engineer
June 13, 2017

“It is definitely very easy to use.”

ProsWhen checking in a player for a game, you can write a note right there too as a reason why player is not attending.
Andre T.
June 23, 2017

“Great experience so far. ”

Proshow everything is integrated and available within the platform. We love the flexibility and dynamics of the calendar.
ConsNo spell check feature. It would also be nice to have a price "organizationally," meaning if there is 5 or more teams or whatever the number, it's a set fee.

By TeamTracky on July 3, 2017
Thanks for the review Andre. We offer pricing for clubs and leagues with great discounts. Please check it here: http://teamtracky.com/OrganizationsPricing.aspx
Margarita L.
Team manager
Computer Networking, Unspecified
June 19, 2017

“It has been abou 3 months that I started using it for our soccer team. So far it has worked for us”

OverallI like it because it keeps track of several things as a manager needs to be aware and manage.
ProsThe variety of features that I can keep track of games, payments, roster, while group messaging, and upload documents into files.
ConsI would like to be able to text 1:1 with a parent. That's one thing parents have complained about. We were using GroupMe before and they liked it because they were able to communicate with me privately.
Rachel W.
evp
June 14, 2017

“been very easy to use ”

OverallIt helped save me a lot of time and frustration!
Prosit tracks all kids sports schedule in one place. This way I don't have to look through the hundreds of emails to find the times of places of all the games.
hugo m.
coach
Import and Export, 11-50 employees
June 19, 2017

“So far no issues at all”

OverallReal Easy way to communicate with my team in case anything has changed. IE games, training dates and time
ProsEasy way to communicate with my team in case anythign has changed. IE games, trainings dates and time
Barry L.
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
June 13, 2017

“Used it for childs travel soccer”

Overallorgainzation
Prosease of use when the team was asked to used Team Tracky it was unfamiliar to me- I have used simliar products in the past so was hesistant to try another. tracky was easy to use and would use it again
Conscostly- couldn't get it to link to my iphone calendar. i was also unable to edit my attendance for some reason
michael g.
attorney
June 13, 2017

“Team Tracky is easy to use and very useful”

ProsI find the ease of use and updates helpful. It is a quality program. It is interactive and the color coding is helpful
Anna S.
Team coach/mom
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees

“I love this app”

OverallAs a coach and team mom it saves so much time send out text messages and reminders and it allows parents to verify if the child will be attending... I just love this app saves me a lot time especially have 3 times
ProsIt makes my life is as a team mom that it sends out reminders and every park is saved so it saves me so much time
Randy D.
Sales
June 13, 2017

“I've had a reasonably good experience”

ProsEmail and text functionality with good info . I like getting the emails and text updates and the alerts
ConsStill have a hard time "marking as read" emails received . I am not admin, I am just a user. I would like it to have more functionality

By TeamTracky on June 13, 2017
Hi, You can mark all your messages as read either from the web interface or the mobile app. Desktop: Login and select "Messages" from the menu. Then click the [Mark all Read] button. Mobile: Login and tap the "Notifications" icon. Then tap the [Mark all Read] button. Please contact our Support Team at support@teamtracky.com for more help.
Dan I.
VP
Information Services, 10,001+ employees
January 9, 2018

“Use it to track game attendance for soccer team”

ProsIt is easy to log into and see the schedule and attendance. It can also provide directions to fields and email team updates
ConsI think it would be good to track all history. it only seems to show current season. Would be good to have each team load there own field directions

By TeamTracky on January 11, 2018
Thanks for the review Dan. TeamTracky keeps attendance history for all seasons, even for deactivated or deleted members. If you need help on this feature please contact our support at support@teamtracky.com. Thanks,
January 9, 2018
Leah M.
mom
Accounting, Self-employed
June 14, 2017

“I never had to deal with customer service so I really don't know.”

ProsI like the quick info on games. It was easy to see when and where games were happening including directions.
ConsI did not like having to navigate around within the software for games and practices, and availability.
Rupal C.
NA

“It's great ”

Prosup to date with team coach and team members , can check any time whenever we need to link with game and practice
ConsSometime it's not updated ., there is no privacy. It's not easy to sign in a lot of time email and Password is right still asking again and again, annoying

By TeamTracky on July 3, 2017
Thanks for the review Rupal. We are taking privacy and security very seriously. Our website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encrypted connections to secure data transmission. Users have the option to hide contact info such as email addresses, phone numbers, and postal addresses from other members of the team. No user can see other user's data unless is a team manager.
Amy H.
Associate Professor

“Easy to use”

ProsThe software Keeps all team info organized and informs me immediately when updates occur
ConsI have multiple teams and sometimes it's hard to work between teams in the program.
Scott P.
Corporate Controller
Accounting, 201-500 employees
June 13, 2017

“Great experience, easy to use.”

OverallBetter consistency with following schedule.
ProsEase of use and functionality. Being able to track team members has been helpful as well as tracking events outside of the team activities.
Christian G.
Urban Planner
Architecture & Planning, 201-500 employees
June 13, 2017

“The less I have to go to the actual site and the more done in email the better”

OverallAbility to respond when I'm able to make a game and have an idea of who else is available
ProsIt keeps things organized so I know who is available for what games. It'd be cool if more stats were included. Maybe votes for a team MVP also.
ConsI'd like the emails to be less frequent with more content. An email could say who's in or at least if total number of guys with who is out.
Brian T.
PARENT
Retail, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2017

“not as user friendly as woud like”

OverallAs a user, it is free for me to use and it offers an online point of reference for scheduling.
ProsIt is nice to have somewhere online that we can go to as a reference to remember the schedule for our team.
ConsIt does not always seem to be accessible from the various types of devices we use - desktop PC, phones, ipads, etc.

By TeamTracky on June 13, 2017
Hi Brian, TeamTracky is accessible via: - Web (desktop, PC or Mac) at go.teamtracky.com. - iPhone, iPad and Android mobile apps. if you have problems accessing your team's info please contact our support at support@teamtracky.com. Thanks TeamTracky Support
Stephanie J.
Asst Mgmt

“Excellent Program”

ProsI like the fact that you are easily kept up to date on team events and are easily able to update your attendance.
Bill S.
Adim
Sports, 11-50 employees

“It's great”

ProsIt makes it easy to chat with people and track payments . You should give it a try it. It works great
Daniel I.
Player
June 19, 2017

“Just use for basics but think can be a little more user friendly”

OverallTeam contacting ability
ProsI can tell what team members are gong to the games. It makes it easier to tell if we need to reach out for additional players
Consnot always so easy to navigate through the screens. My main goal is to see the status of players and can't see that from the main screen
Paul S.
Systems Administrator
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
June 13, 2017

“Seems to be a pretty solid team management site.”

ProsVery convenient app. We havent started the season yet but it seems like it will suffice. Ive used TeamSnap before and really liked that one.
ConsI sometimes have connectivity issues when trying to log on thru my phone app. I cant edit my Son's profile for some reason. The setup was a little confusing between both me and my wife and Son having to setup profiles and not knowing whos is linked to his.
Nicole M.
Commercial Print Buyer
Printing, 10,001+ employees
June 13, 2017

“Being on a team with several age groups it makes it very easy to get all info in one place ”

OverallBeing able to communicate with the entire team in one spot
ProsThe ability to do as many things as you can without having to pay. The ability to contact all your teammates easily and in one place. The ability to be able to say if you can make it to an event that is scheduled.
ConsThe notifications don't always come though. Maybe have the ability to link with calendar on phone for easy reminders.
dawn B.
Accoutant
Accounting, Self-employed
June 19, 2017

“Great way to keep informed of events”

ProsGreat way to keep informed of events that the member is on. And notifications via email are helpful.
ConsWould like to add events to my calendar on the iPhone so I can see all the events and how they work with my schedule.

By TeamTracky on June 23, 2017
Hi Dawn, You an find instructions on how to add events to your iPhone calendar here: http://help.teamtracky.com/articles/export-your-calendar-to-gmail-outlook/
Katherine F.
Sahm
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
June 23, 2017

“I really enjoy having my daughters schedule easily available. I can just tap and get all the info i”

OverallKeeping track of events
ProsI love how i can synch my upcoming events directly to my calendar. Thos allows me to never miss a thing.
ConsI dont enjoy how it makes me sign in so often. I think it should stay signed in for a longer peruod of time.

By TeamTracky on July 3, 2017
Thanks for the review Katharine. The login issue is addressed in our latest release.
Stacy M.
Parent
June 13, 2017

“I find it more difficult to download events to my calendar than another app. I get duplicate emails.”

Pros The layout of the app is well organized. It is clear to read. It is easy to understand. I didn't have any trouble setting it up.
Cons It is a tie between getting duplicate emails and the lack of ease to download events to my calendar
Tyler B.
Soccer Coach
June 13, 2017

“Very cool product has helped us a lot”

OverallAbility to see who can attend an event/meeting at certain time periods.
ProsThe ability to help track team needs and availability. We use it on a weekly basis to set events and meetings.
ConsSometimes it's hard to move around. There are times when it moves slow and/or freezes up and we have to exit out and then re-enter
Dave O.
Coach
June 13, 2017

“Fantastic tool to organize and facilatate a team ”

ProsEasy access to schedule, attendance, members, and events. I like how you can send messages to a select group
ConsApp crashed a few times. Too many notifications maybe. There isn't much I don't like about the software.
Greg G.
User
June 13, 2017

“It works very well and have had no problems utilizing it. ”

OverallThere is nothing I have found with this site, that I have not liked yet. It works very well so far
ProsCan keep track of the schedule. Can view the roster. Can view and track game results. It's a good idea to have all of these items in one place.
Celeste L.
Speech pathologist

“Great reliable experience!”

OverallNothing! So easy to use!! I am able to use it easily from my phone to keep tract of my daughters sport schedule
ProsThe ease to use it! User friendly for those of us who are not techies I was able to utilize weekly to see my daughters schedule!
Jonny S.
Team Manager
June 13, 2017

“Great product, saves me time and makes communication to team simple and quick.”

ProsLove the schedule portion and the payment tracker. I find that the app is great to ensure everyone gets the info.
ConsHad some minor issues with text and email working on certain providers. Mainly hotmail and att had some issues.
Albert F.
Chief Financial Officer
June 13, 2017

“The app facilitates internal team communication ”

OverallFewer emails
ProsThe app is a practical solution to notify team members of team events and maintain a centralized, shared calendar. It eliminates a lot of email and allows coaches to confirm event attendance easily and in real time.
ConsAn email address should not be required for team members; we are using the app for a team of 8 year old girls and users have found it difficult to properly link their email addresses to their children.
Scott M.
Online Media, Self-employed

“works great”

Overallquicker communication with the team
ProsThis software is very easy to use and is extremely user friendly. It took about 5 minutes to set up and has been great since.
ConsEvery couple of weeks I need to re-enter my email and password to the app on my phone. I don't understand why I need to keep re-entering my information. Very frustrating