Sejda PDF Ratings

Overall

About Sejda PDF

PDF editor that allows users to create, merge, split, extract, delete, sign, compress, and convert documents. Learn more about Sejda PDF

Waleed A.
Trainee Medical Officer in Psychiatry
Medical Practice, 501-1000 employees
December 22, 2018

“A comprehensive Set of PDF tools”

OverallA handy PDF editing tool for your PC also available online that is like a combination of various tools rather than a single software that can do all of these things. I use this as my primary PDF conversion tool on the desktop.
Prosseveral tools available some very unique tools like' breakdown by bookmarks' available on the web as well as desktop very nice appearance pretty stable, rarely encounter errors, does its job also has the ability to convert between various other document formats and PDF and converts them very fast merging two files is quite advanced compared to other PDF editors. you can even alternate and mix two documents which come very very useful at times several free to use features (3-tasks per day) which is more than enough for occasional users updates so frequently with new features and fixes flexible pricing options, including even weekly.
Consyou first choose what you want to do and then choose the file. a pretty unusual and problematic approach devoid of most file editing capabilities, so you can not use it to compose a PDF subsciption is too costly. it will cost you as much as microsoft office 365 which seems way to much for a PDF tool
December 22, 2018
Mariela Q.
Online Marketing Coach
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 20, 2019

“Really useful tool for PDF editing”

OverallI like it and believe it is the kind of tool you keep. Either for personal or professional use.
ProsI was looking for an immediate solution to edit a PDF and did a lot of research. I wanted to try a full feature software before buying and I think I have found the solution I was looking for. The desktop version is very helpful. The sign feature is also very appreciated.
ConsThe online version has limited fonts and does not support adding custom fonts found in documents. That can be a problem if you are working on a mobile device or tablet.
September 20, 2019
Daniel D.
Administrative Officer
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Self-employed
March 30, 2019

“PDF much closed with Sejda”

Prosin my work i usually have to convert documents to pdf and sejda greatly helps. i can create and edit pdf files as you have many options like delete pages, edit pages like whiteout, cut, erase etc. this way i can easily modify documents and prepare them for further process
Consdon't have anything i dislike, it even has option of greater sized doc to be uploaded unlike other tools
March 30, 2019
Hanah S.
Freelance Writer
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
October 8, 2019

“LOVE THIS PDF EDITOR ”

OverallOverall, I love this site and how it's not complicated at all. I always need to create PDF files, so this was a great one I found. If anyone is a writer or works for a company and they need to create PDF files this would be a great one to start with. I also love the download option and share options that this editor has.
ProsI love how quick and easy this editor opens up. I write so much and I needed a PDF Editor just like this. I need to write important tasks and information down for other members to read. This software is useful. I also love how easy it is to download my PDF file after I finish it. I love how I can share my PDF with Facebook, Twitter and even to my email. My favorite thing about this PDF editor is how I can add my company signature to it. I don't have to search for a signature to add to this PDF editor. I can just input my own easily.
ConsI dislike how this PDF editor has a desktop version that's only for MAC, Linux, and Windows. I wish there were other options for the desktop version for my computer. It would be nice to have at least 3 other options added to this editor.
October 8, 2019
Mandisi Q.
Owner of PQ Training
Education Management, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2019

“Impressive pdf editor ”

ProsI was of the view that I was using the best pdf editor before I used this bad boy. Its capabilities are beyond my expectations. regardless of how the documents are formated, this tool will make mincemeat out of it and you'll be a happy user when done.
ConsOne thing though I did not like about the edit is not being able to match fonts other than that I love everything that It has to offer.
August 21, 2019
Teya B.
Teacher: Digital Illustration
Arts and Crafts, 51-200 employees
August 6, 2019

“A wide range of possibilities”

OverallI will keep on using the app for free.
ProsI like that with Sejda you can do pretty much everything with your pdf files. It's an app that saves you from using many different websites for different tasks. I like that they have a version that I can install on my desktop and not care about internet access.
ConsI hate their pricing model and how they push you to buy by limiting what you can do with the app. Often times I would work for 30 min over a pdf just to find out in the end that I am limited because of using the free version and if I want to get my pdf I need to pay. Also the number of manus is crazy! Over 40 options that you need to read and find the task that you try to perform. Only then the app starts. I'd prefer to open the app and then find the functionality I need like every other normal program.
August 6, 2019
Luvuyo B.
Bookkeeper
Accounting, Self-employed
May 29, 2019

“Most advance pdf editor”

OverallPerfect for me besides the fact that it changes font
ProsI have been using this editor for about a year now and love almost everything that it has to offer. The fact that you can easily editor pdf provided that it was not scanned. I also like the fact that you can install it into your machine if you don't want to use the online platform.
ConsThe fact that it changes the font when editing a document instead of matching it with the one on the original document.
May 29, 2019
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
July 17, 2019

“Best PDF Editor I have used”

ProsYou can do anything you want to a pdf, the functions seem to be developed by people who actually use pdfs on a regular basis.
ConsNo issues at all. After using other pdf solutions, such as phantom pdf, Sedja is a dream come true
July 17, 2019
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
April 6, 2019

“PDF editing in just a few clicks”

OverallExcellent
ProsReliable and very easy to use. Many useful features.
ConsText feature needs improving. One can do only one editing at a time-one you selected before uploading the PDF.
April 6, 2019
Education Management, Self-employed
September 17, 2019

“Favorite pdf software”

OverallQuick way to fill and sign pdfs. Reasonable price and and best solution to pdf editing.
ProsQuick and easy solution to the annoying task of filling in pdfs that haven't been setup properly. No more printing and filling out, then scanning. Get it all done in Sejda quickly.
ConsUser interface was a little tricky to figure out the first few times. Took me awhile to realize that if you click "form" you can put checkmarks in boxes.
September 17, 2019
Shannon C.
Brand Manager / Content Specialist
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
September 12, 2018

“The only PDF editor you'll need.”

OverallSejda PDF helps me to quickly update or change my PDF's. It's been a great addition to my business.
ProsI've used a lot of PDF editors, but this is the first one I've found that's easy to use, has all the features I need (even the free version) AND I don't have to download it which is a plus. I stumbled upon the software when I was looking for a PDF editor that would allow me to add links to a PDF. Initially, I just needed it for a one-time project, but I loved it so much that I've decided to use it as my primary editor.
ConsI haven't found anything about this software that I don't like. I've compared it to a few and it comes out on top.
September 12, 2018
Umang G.
Senior Technical Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
August 23, 2019

“Good online + offline PDF Editing Software”

Overallother than black spot problem, it is very ease to use it as compare to other available tools in the market.
Prospdf editing is very ease to use, fonts handling is good by software
Consafter editing any text, some black spots came below right next to the field. need to manually erase them
August 23, 2019