Statdash Ratings

Overall

About Statdash

Statdash is a powerful tool for those who lead teams, but are too busy to follow-up. See your entire team's status in a single snapshot without ever having to call, email, or chat. Our simple, color-coded dashboard is designed to eliminate annoying follow-up conversations with our built-in email scheduler. Easy to setup, simple to use, yet powerful. Quickly share your dashboards with clients, stakeholders, and co-workers, so everyone knows your team's status. Free version available. Learn more about Statdash

Patricia D.
Owner and Lead Consultant
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
July 6, 2017

“I used StatDash extensively at work to manage multiple complex projects.”

OverallStatdash helps me to stay on top of my projects and also to be able to share the progress with my clients visually.
ProsWhat I like most about StatDash are the automatic reminders I can set up for team members to update the project status at regular intervals. The ability to "flip" my board so that I can show people or projects horizontally or vertically is a huge plus -- something I could never do in Smartsheet. I can arrange my dashboard in the way that works best for each individual project and flip it if I need to -- and then flip it back with no loss of data.
ConsThe one opportunity for improvement I see is to make it possible to sort columns and rows directly from the main dashboard screen instead of going to a sort view. Sometimes I decide to move an activity up or down based on the statuses, but in the sort view, I don't see those statuses. I know improvements are being made regularly and that this is one of the features in the works. I am very much looking forward to proposed update, and I appreciate how StatDash listens and responds to customer needs and requests.
July 6, 2017
Lisa G.
Account Executive
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
September 13, 2019

“Exactly what I needed”

OverallOne of my favorite things about Statdash is their customer service. They work with you to make sure the dashboards make the most sense for your business!
ProsI love that it gives you that top-line information you need! Project management software these days gets too nitty gritty. There's a time and place for that level of detail but it's hard to find something that will work for high-level status updates on multiple projects.
ConsI really like the functionality but was having difficulty finding the right color palette. I reached out to Statdash and they added in additional color functionality for me. So what I liked the least, was resolved! (:
September 13, 2019
Jenna R.
Operations Coordinator
Education Management, 1-10 employees
June 28, 2017

“The staff at Statdash are some of the most responsive group I've ever worked with! ”

OverallAlthough we are still in the early stages of setting up our dashboards, Statdash has already proven to be an incredible resource and organization tool. It will not only help to keep us on track as a team, but our clients as well. I can't say enough about this product!
ProsThe dashboards can be relevant to people in any capacity and the organization it provides is incomparable. It is very easy to use and update and the features are really all encompassing. It is a great, interactive tool to stay on track both internally with team members and externally with clients. As an administrator of the dashboard, you really have control to make it exactly what you want.
Robert S.
Partner
June 25, 2017

“We use the software to track the status and value of work to be done in our law firm.”

ProsTracking both the status and value of the work to be done, in conjunction with our docketing system, helps us to decide which matter to work on next. Partners no longer have to send individual emails to associates asking the status of matters. Customer service is very prompt and responsive.
ConsSome of the programmed text fields don't work for us and we would more ability to pick and choose the fields we want to use, or change the text in some of the fields.
June 25, 2017
Tim O.
Specialist
June 19, 2017

“Statdash is easy to use and a great bargain.”

ProsThe best thing about using Statdash is that it helps me keep track of what other people are working on.
ConsIt's really focused on the tasks it is good at and doesn't try to be everything to everyone. In some ways that's a really good thing. I would like to integrate it more closely with other systems I use.
Scott D.
Senior Software Engineer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
June 19, 2017

“Reduced the time I used to spend giving status updates.”

OverallReduced the amount of time to provide status updates.
ProsVery easy to setup and use. Capturing statuses is as easy as clicking a few buttons. Giving status updates is no longer a dreaded part of my day.
ConsThe product seems to be focused solely on keeping track of project statuses. This is not the solution if you're looking for an end to end project management suite.
Noel Stefan S.
Music, Self-employed
June 28, 2017

“As a recording engineer/producer this package allows me to keep track of my various projects.”

ProsEase of use and the ability to set up, assign and update projects and tasks as well as monitor their status.
ConsIt would really be a benefit if there was a mobile app component that way when I'm working remotely I could update my projects accordingly.
Kurt J.
Mentor
July 15, 2017

“Great software for quickly understanding the status of your team”

ProsI like the way one can read the status of one's team without sending untold emails and phone reminders.
July 15, 2017