LeadMaster Ratings

Overall

About LeadMaster

An affordable all-in-one CRM - capture, track and follow up with leads. This all-in-one CRM presents you with email marketing, marketing automation, sales force automation, landing pages, reporting and more. Designed for small and medium companies from ranging from 10 - 250 employees,training is free. Receive robust reports on your marketing pipeline in real time, use advanced and quick search, and create powerful dashboards. Everything about this CRM is highly customizable for your own business Learn more about LeadMaster

Alexander N.
July 30, 2014

“All inclusive, inclusive, CRM tool. Powerfull automation & customizati”

ProsPrior to subscribing to LeadMaster, I was on a trial period with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and Infusionsoft. In terms of an overall inclusive CRM, I rate the LeadMaster product the highest by far. While Salesforce is a multibillion dollar activity, they created a shell that can be used by other apps. The subscription fees to purchase the apps your business needs will set you through the rough, let alone the consulting fees and upfront costs you will need to get it to work. Furthermore, each industry is unique, and the chances of all your apps working in sync with each other is unlikely. With LeadMaster, you can purchase one single tool that you can use for all your data management, leads, and marketing. There is actually no point in marketing and generating leads without an effective CRM, and LeadMaster is the way to go. Moreover, the customer service is unbelievable. Late at night while working on a project, I e-mailed a rep with a concern and expected a response the next morning. She responded and stayed up late to ensure my concern was solved. She asked me to take a step-by-step video, which she watched and resolved the problem. With Salesforce, the people that sell you the product know very little about what they are selling and will simply send you template instructions and videos. As I stated before, each business is different, and each industry is different; you need automation and customization. With a small reasonable fee with LeadMaster, the setup will fit your business like a glove. Take my word for it, or try the demo yourself. Would I recommend this product? Of course!
ConsI really have no prevailing concerns. Their customer service is always on top of any concerns I have. They tend to your business needs like I have never seen before.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it out. Of course, the trial period may not make you aware of how powerful it is. Its true power rests in its automation and customization. I would suggest a subscription.
July 30, 2014
Brian T.
July 18, 2011

OverallHaving struggled through two inadequate database and communications systems for my college, I was looking for a low-cost product that would give me a high degree of autonomy within the system and infuse our office with efficiency in managing our sales process. Running a college admissions office is similar to selling a widget, but there are enough differences that I needed to be able to customize this system in order for it to function in an educational environment. We hit a home run with Leadmaster. Having worked with more than five different databases in my career, I have found that Leadmaster matches or exceeds the efficiency of my previous experiences, while meeting all the needs and demands of communicating with my prospective students in this day and age. From texting to email to phone calls, I have been able to create a comprehensive communication system using Leadmaster. It goes one step beyond just being able to manage my data and communicate with my potential students. Leadmaster also has allowed me to better manage the work flow in our office. My staff know who they are responsible for recruiting, and what the exact procedure should be with each and every student. The system also allows us to essentially go paperless in our process, cutting back on all kinds of office missteps. Leadmaster is an intuitive system, which means that I have been able to design and use their tools with great ease. Better than any of that is that my staff, including those with little to no database background, have been able to contribute to its functionality for the office. Training was a snap, and each and every time I found myself in a pickle, the folks at Leadmaster have been fantastic in setting me straight. I anticipate that, a year from now, Leadmaster will have played a significant role in increasing our new student enrollment. I know this because we are going to, for the first time in years, be able to track all levels of marketing effectiveness and make those critical marketing decisions in a timely manner. I will be able, through the tools of Leadmaster, to project revenue for the first time in our college's history, and be able to share with our leadership exactly why and how a student enrolls at our institution. Leadmaster has its limitations in the sense that it is not a records management system, and any educational institution must understand this is a product designed for enrolling students, not tracking students through graduation. Leadmaster has allowed us to easily integrate the data from admissions to our institutional management system with great ease.
July 18, 2011
Scott M.
August 5, 2011

OverallDuring my career as a sales manager and business owner, I've worked with about a half dozen different CRM systems, including Salesforce. I've encountered resistance from sales reps that wanted to remain steadfast in their old habits, I've encountered CRM providers that aren't as responsive "after" the sale, and I've had CRM systems that stalled progress and potential. Just over one year ago I contacted a former colleague and asked if there was anything "fresh" in the CRM world. He pointed me to Leadmaster, claiming that his clients loved it and found it to be the most functional CRM they had ever used. After taking a tour of the website and experiencing a demo with Tony, I was fascinated and eager to put the application into use for one of my clients. Well, I've now installed Leadmaster into three clients' platforms - a medical device company, a dental manufacturer and a biometric company. The nurturing/drip marketing, the emal tools and the reports features are outstanding. More important, the sales reps that are introduced to Leadmaster immediately witness the benefits of the "marketing tools on steroids" and embrace the entire process. Eventually, the rep recognizes that having Leadmaster at their side is the equivalent of hiring the best personal assistant one could find. Lastly, any CRM installation and build-out is going to require service. At Leadmaster I speak with the "exact" same customer service contact each and every time! They already understand my objectives, so I don't have to start each service issue by offering an entire history. I tend to judge things by measuring their ability to meet expectations. Leadmaster has exceeded every expectation I had, and erased some of the distaste I had from bad experiences with CRM providers in the past. Leadmaster - you restored my faith that YES, a business can truly deliver on its promises and make me a stronger company!
August 5, 2011
Thomas S.
November 28, 2012

OverallOur company works with marketing communication firms throughout North America and for years have been using lead nurturing as a daily part of our new business development process. We depend on our own ability to generate viable and qualified leads for our services. For several years we used one of the more recognizable Marketing Automation/CRM solutions which worked ok. The problem was it was not a lead generation, lead distribution solution. This meant we were looking out the rear view mirror instead of the front windshield. A few months ago we were introduced to LeadMaster and immediately recognized the huge upside this cloud solution offered. We now have a lead management solution doing what was most important. Generating leads! The extensive capabilities of LeadMaster make this a truly unique and comprehensive platform. The ability to develop workflows, launch marketing campaigns, do lead scoring, use dashboard reporting are just a few of the highlights of the solution. The implementation was very straight forward and with the help of the LeadMaster experts, we were up and running very quickly. All of our users were able to quickly adapt to the new platform and are using it extensively. I would definitely say this is a very easy to use solution. If someone has problems using LeadMaster, it is not the software but, the user. Customer support has been absolutely amazing and the ongoing training materials and webinars are of tremendous value. We have seen immediate benefits in time utilization, lead quality and overall campaign success. We are very excited and pleased with our decision to move to LeadMaster and look forward to a long term successful relationship.
Jennifer K.
March 4, 2014

“Pleased with Customization”

ProsI appreciate the attention to the individual needs of the client and patience throughout set up. I am also pleased with the level of customization the product offers and its ability to connect tasks and appointments with calendars.
ConsIts not really a complaint, but it is a huge challenge to determine what your needs as a business are and how to set that up within the system. Without that focus and end goal for how the product will work for you, it's easy to wind up making aimless adjustments to the system. In regards to LeadMaster specifically, sometimes the help function doesn't work or the help pages accessed through the system are too general. While there are tutorials on the website and library microsite, some of them seem a tad outdated or do not function. This hasn't been a huge problem if you have a rep available to assist you with finding the answer to your questions.
Recommendations to other buyersEnsure you have a concrete idea of what you are looking to achieve with the system and understand the difference between sales and project management software. The two are not always easily combined. Secondly, have an understanding as to who will be using the system and plan to soft launch it, and then slowly integrate it into the day-to-day activities of the company you are supporting with it.
March 4, 2014
Carl S.
Insurance, 11-50 employees
October 11, 2017

“Great Product for the price!”

ProsEmailing and prospect tracking are the best features. It has a tone of features that I am yet to understand.
ConsThe program is not as easy to navigate as others, but well worth the price!I would recommend it to others.
October 11, 2017
Kewal G.
July 21, 2011

OverallChannel Tools provides sales and marketing services to companies mainly in the technology sector. The reason for going to the market place for new software was we were looking for a solution that could manage a number of pain points. These included 1. Managing marketing spend 2. ROI management 3. Measuring effectiveness of multiagency and multitouch campaigns 4. True close loop reporting 5. The ability to manage a channel by using functionality for updating leads and pipelines. 6. Making sure no lead was missed and was always allocated to someone for follow up, whether from e-marketing, filling in a form on a website or even a lead from a trade show. 7. Data management and data analysis 8. Linking emarketing easily to lead generation What we were finding was that because we worked with a number of agencies there were no standard ways of seeing trends or overall ROI. Measurement was purely at an individual activity level resulting in masses of spreadsheets or a huge professional services bill for updating a large system to have the functionality to meet our requirements. We have been using LeadMaster for approximately a year. The system is very intuitive from an end user perspective and very flexible and adaptable. There is plenty of training material available and the support is great. Having used the system for a year we have found that things that used to take 3 days now take three minutes. I could go on. Definitely worth taking on this program.
July 21, 2011
Desirae S.
Data Quality Professional
Farming, 1-10 employees
April 20, 2017

“LeadMaster”

OverallAs is the case with most CRMs, the more organized your company's data and processes are, the faster you can get your system up and running and focus on user adoption and training. Likewise, if these things are not addressed prior to setup, you can end up with a mess of useless data and reports.
ProsWhat I liked most about this app is that it asks the customer to decide for themselves what information they need and how they want to access it. It also integrates very well with Outlook and Google Calendar.
ConsWhat I liked least about this app is that, while the initial questions regarding your business and data for setup can help customize the program to fit your needs like a glove, if your processes are not shored up at the start and you aren't exactly sure what you need to track and how you need to track it, the setup can become confusing. It is easy to accidentally make unnecessary adjustments to the system.
April 20, 2017
Kathi R.
Executive Assistant
July 27, 2015

“Robust, deeply customizable, and excellent support”

ProsLeadMaster is designed in an internet era for people and companies who need their CRM product to work for them. While many programs tell the user how to organize themselves, LeadMaster asks the customer to decide for themselves what information they need and how they want to access it. Reports are simple to generate, and even forms are fairly straightforward to create within the program. Pricing is actually accessible for smaller companies. The support is excellent, with very helpful technicians who do a LOT to provide guidance, information, and service.
ConsThe only "downside" might be an overabundance of riches. Because the program is so customizable, it can be a little overwhelming on the front end to have to make all the decisions about data and reporting. Its very robustness can be daunting when starting at the beginning.
Recommendations to other buyersAs with any CRM program, the more organized your initial data, the easier and faster you can get set up. Consequently, the opposite is also true. If your data is a mess, they can only do so much to organize it for you. The program can be made to do anything you want, but you have to know what exactly you want!
July 27, 2015
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2018

“Too complicated”

OverallDissatisfied to say the least!
ProsNothing to be honest. I have used it for a very long time and have never been able to truly be happy with it.
ConsThis CRM is too complicated. You have to use too many different outside tools/resources to get what you need out of it. You have to jump through hoops to function. Constant glitches that lose, remove or even delete things. Support isn't very supportive.

By LeadMaster on October 12, 2018
Hello, We are sorry they didn't have a good experience. We do try to make sure everyone is able to experience the benefits of using our product to the fullest extent and to help them grow their business.
October 3, 2018
Jamie S.
Marketing Director
Medical Practice, 201-500 employees
October 30, 2017

“Leadmaster has been a huge asset to our marketing department.”

OverallThis CRM has helped streamline our marketing efforts and provide more accountability to my team.
ProsTheir customer service is the best I've ever had. I have only ever dealt with one person, she has been beyond wonderful with me and my team. I'm not tech savvy at all; I tell him what I need and she finds a way to get it done. I also have a wide age range of reps and they all find the app very easy to use. I looked at several CRM's and for the price, Leadmaster was the perfect fit for us.
ConsThe layout of some of the reports could be better. The app is a tad "clunky" and we did have one glitch on the app that took weeks to fix.
October 30, 2017
Juliana G.
Legal Services, Unspecified
July 25, 2014

“Easy-to-use, fast and simple product”

ProsThe best thing about the product is the easy-to-use interface. The design and layout of the software make it a great value to all companies. Not to mention the technical support is top notch. LeadMaster takes the time to personalize the software every step of the way. They go out of their way to make sure the customer understands the product and is happy with the software!
ConsThere are very few things not to like. The only issue we had was a few of the design features that could not be changed. But even then, our technical support team helped us find a way around that feature so we could still use the reports!
Recommendations to other buyersAsk what the customer support is like and how involved they will be in teaching you how to use the product. LeadMaster's customer service is incomparable to other CRM software because they don't charge you for the initial support one would need to learn all the features of software like this.
July 25, 2014
Margery M.
November 28, 2012

OverallIn 1999 I founded Acadia as a virtual call team, skilled at providing inside sales support and lead generation for manufacturing and technical organizations. I was in search of an online CRM that was easy to use, affordable, and provided great reporting tools. I investigated using Salesforce, but it was not flexible enough to handle multiple clients, and did not provide the ability to customize fields easily. When I discovered LeadMaster, not only could I customize the interface for each client, it had excellent reporting and the pricing was amazingly affordable. LeadMaster had my team up and running in less than one week. The LeadMaster CRM has evolved with me as my business has grown, providing continual advancements and upgrades to meet the needs of ever changing business environments. I highly recommend LeadMaster to other colleagues and will continue to look to the LeadMaster team as a valued partner.
Mary G.
Sales Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2017

“This is my first time choosing a CRM database”

ProsUser friendly data entry processes. Once we have settled into using this product it has been very helpful with monitoring our customer calls.
Cons Not enough time was spent on matching our needs to the systems capabilities. Not enough time was spent researching what our needs were or would hope to be in the future. Part of the challenge was my naivete about CRM databases.
September 27, 2017
Jane G.
Director of Marketing
Medical Practice, Unspecified
May 1, 2015

“Hillandale's Experience with Leadmaster”

ProsLeadmaster is a very affordable, flexible product that can be customized to your needs. It is important to us to have a full service system that can be defined by our unique needs and wants. Every component of our daily tasks has been created and we are confident as we continue to customize the system it will yield exactly what we need for our business and strategies.
ConsI believe implementing any type of system has it's growing pains and learning curve. One difficulty is to remember that when updating the specific fields, many times the update has to occur in two locations.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are searching for a system that can be manipulated to your needs, Leadmaster is a product to consider. The service upon implementation and afterwards has been exceptional! When we have a question, the answers are provided immediately. It is a great tool and a great service!
May 1, 2015
Kelly E.
Admin Asst
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
September 28, 2017

“We really only use LeadMaster as a contact data base. ”

OverallI was sold on this product by the sales rep. He has always been very helpful. The program has many features we do not utilize, and while the salesman understood that, the customer service department performing set up did not.
ProsThe search feature. The ability to send mass emails and the feedback, i.e., did not open, asked to be taken off list, etc.
ConsI have not found the tutorials to be very helpful. I would prefer written instructions - I can skip the parts I don't need, easier to go over something I didn't understand, available to review while performing the steps. There is rarely a tutorial I need available, or if it is available, I'm not sure where to find it. FAQs would also be very helpful.
September 28, 2017
James B.
July 29, 2011

OverallGetRosy.com provides a SaaS application for the salon and spa industry. GetRosy.com had been using salesforce.com for the past 3 years, but was looking for a system that would provide lead nurturing, workflow automation, and overall ease of use - functionality that was just not available within salesforce.com without incurring a large, monthly fee. GetRosy.com is now happily utilizing LeadMaster's Professional Edition, allowing us to take advantage of LeadMaster's ease of use, built-in automation and workflow management, and eMarketing functionality. Because of this, we have tighter control of our sales process and thus, have increased our close rate significantly. LeadMaster support has been outstanding, and we would recommend this solution to anyone.
July 29, 2011
Rod H.
VP Sales
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
November 7, 2016

“CRM Leadmaster”

OverallSet up and support team were very helpful in getting us up and running.
ProsFairly simple to use for lead tracking, appointment, reminders ect.
ConsPriority lists were a little complicated and difficult to set up. Support team is difficult to get in touch with after launch.
Recommendations to other buyersGood CRM for the price. Probably better for those who are a little more experienced with CRMs
November 7, 2016
Lisa B.
August 22, 2014

“An easy yet dependable CRM that gets the job done”

ProsIt's easy to make changes yourself, and there's a lot of help on the backend in learning the product with the videos and instructions. The library is an excellent tool.
ConsI wish they would push our leadership to have the training webinar for the sales people. They need to stay on the leadership at Woodlawn to get this done. Salespeople are not utilizing the product correctly.
Recommendations to other buyersSometimes, you don't need every expensive bell and whistle out there; it can get really overcomplicated. Small businesses will definitely benefit from using a product like LeadMaster.
August 22, 2014
Helena B.
Sales Associate
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
January 4, 2017

“Sales Associate ”

OverallWe looked at many options and really wanted something that follow-up our workflow. Happy client!
ProsQuick set-up, easy to use and good training.
ConsNot always knowing where to go at first which is typical with a new product.
Recommendations to other buyersDo your research and more then one demo to ensure all your questions are answered.
January 4, 2017
Larry K.
Director of Marketing
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
October 7, 2016

“Leadmaster CRM - Solid Option”

OverallWhile I have not purchased this solution yet, I will be based on the demos and conversations that I have had. The ease of use along with the features and functionality are exactly what I am looking for.
Prosease of use along with the features and functionality
October 7, 2016
Diane U.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Unspecified
October 16, 2014

“LeadMaster Lead Management Complete Marketing Automation”

ProsLeadMaster offers a comprehensive CRM at a great price. It allows our company to manage customers and leads efficiently. The sales and customer service support is fantastic as well.
ConsCurrently, the email campaign editor does not have a working spell check function.
Recommendations to other buyersAsk lots of questions early on from your team. Understanding everyone's needs early on is a great way to figure out whether LeadMaster is a good fit for your company.
October 16, 2014
Laurie H.
Construction, Unspecified
July 10, 2014

“CM Marketing Tool”

ProsThey have excellent customer service. I like the email integration with Outlook.
ConsThere's a large learning curve for customizing reports. I think the tutorials are a good start, but most of the time, I just have to play with settings and see what happens.
Recommendations to other buyersWatch all of the available tutorials. Be patient, and don't be afraid to make adjustments.
July 10, 2014
Nicole L.
Marketing
August 20, 2014

“We love our Leadmaster”

OverallFor our smaller dealerships who have never used a crm, Leadmaster not only gave them the understanding of the systems, the ease of use, the customer service, but an increase in sales because of the ability to use drip campaigns to keep potential clients interested. The ability to now expand on the simplicity of the product that we began with, will open up even more opportunities for our sales people.
August 20, 2014
Andrew L.
Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
January 26, 2019

“Lead master more like only leader”

ProsI like the most about Leadmaster is then it turns all of my clients into the leader of their projects.
ConsLead master could have more options when it comes to their drop down at the capabilities. Also scaling to company size.
January 26, 2019
Marcello F.
Real Estate, Unspecified
November 3, 2014

“Top producer”

ProsI like the affordability and reliability. I also like the performance and technology.
ConsI don't like the fact that there are no actual easy to use tasks for reminders.
Recommendations to other buyersMy recommendations are to study and practice the software well enough before using it.
November 3, 2014
Charles Z.
Banking, Unspecified
November 17, 2014

“LeadMaster Lead Management Review”

ProsI like its integration with Outlook and Google Calendar. It's very user friendly.
ConsIt's a bit difficult to set up and a bit difficult to customize.
Recommendations to other buyersIt provides use-cases for specific business cases and specific tests to evaluate these use cases.
November 17, 2014
Jim J.
Consumer Services, Unspecified
October 29, 2014

“costof program”

ProsEasy to use, easy to fix, easy to load and easy to update.
ConsCost is a little much, but I guess that it's not too bad under the circumstances.
Recommendations to other buyersTry before you buy, get tech support and debug all progarms first.
October 29, 2014
Shawn F.
1.5/5
October 24, 2012

OverallIf you are interested in using Leadmaster, pls be very careful their system can work for you. We have tried using if for a few years now for about 1% of our staff. The main problem with it is if you change one thing, the system does not update the other parts of the program. For small companies this might be okay, but for large ones you are then looking at reviewing 1000 other working parts of the program manually. Your staff will be using paper and pencil to do their work and their support takes along time to answer questions and deal with issues.
October 24, 2012
C.J. L.
Banking, Unspecified
October 7, 2014

“VP of Sales”

ProsThey have very accessible and helpful support, as they had someone assigned to us for any issues.
ConsIt wasn't designed for telephone sales and was hard to build accurate statistical reports
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure the product is designed to fix your sales process (e.g., phone sales or face to face).
October 7, 2014
Brittany C.
Assistant
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
February 8, 2018

“Flexible”

ProsLeadmaster is flexible you can customize the platform with your preferences. It is easy to use and learn by utilizing the cloud based solutions.
ConsDoes not help with managing records need to purchase another software if you are looking for that attribute. It does not track students designed for enrolling.
February 8, 2018
Carl S.
Insurance, Unspecified
1.5/5
July 24, 2014

“It is a good program, but the training was not that great”

ProsI like its ease of use.
ConsIt is difficult to get folks on the phone to assist with questions.
Recommendations to other buyersHave your training needs figured out when you are signing the contract.
July 24, 2014
Siddesh R.
Manufacturing Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
June 22, 2018

“Great Marketing reports”

ProsThis is a great software for small and medium industries for the data management and get great results from it.
ConsEven though it is flexible and has benefits, it also has few updating errors and sometimes the software get slow.
June 22, 2018