Smartlook Ratings

Overall

About Smartlook

Smartlook is a qualitative analytics solution for web and mobile helping over 200,000 businesses of all sizes and industries answer the whys behind users actions. Why do users churn, or why arent they using that feature? Eliminate the guesswork: always-on visitor recordings and heatmaps show real user behavior, while automatic event tracking and conversion funnels reveal trends in behavior. Not just numbers and graphs, Smartlook tells you why users behave the way they do. Learn more about Smartlook

Cynthia R.
Customer Service Representative
Information Services, 10,001+ employees
April 14, 2019

“Smartlooked for awhile now”

OverallSmartlook has given time management a new definition. It allows us to save tremendous time and work more efficiently.
ProsSo we've been using Smartlook for some time now and I always thought it was a decent program. Having just gone through an entire tax season with almost every call utilizing this tool, it deserves a second view so to speak. Smartlook allows tech support or agents (in my company) to share screens with their customers. We can see their mouse movements, help them to navigate through the various options and features and troubleshoot errors by literally putting our eyes on it. It works by having the customer provide a code given on the website and this code allows access to their screen through Smartlook. Agents and customers alike have come to rely heavily on Smartlook to help get the support they need and get it in a timely manner. It makes a world of difference when you can see the screen, identify the issue and solve it all at once rather than take precious minutes and hours trying to describe what is going on and another hour trying to describe how to fix it.
ConsThe only thing I can say I least like about this software is that you can only screenshare within the website. Unlike another competition, you cannot screen the customers complete computer screen. If a customer wants to minimize a screen so you can see a document on their computer, for instance, you can't. In my line of work its not a deal breaker at all because the majority of the workflow is within the website.

By Smartlook on April 26, 2019
Thanks for your review! This review is not related to Smartlook but more to Turbotax. Please change this, Lukas
April 14, 2019
Márton P.
Na
August 30, 2017

“The idea to look how our customers use our websites is brilliant. I'm always very excited to replay.”

ProsI have spotted out several typos and failures on my site just by looking what my visitors had seen. It provides the best insight as well regarding the customers behaviour, it is not comparable to anything else I was using (google analytics, path recording). I ve discovered a new world with Smartview and can't help spending hours playing back then recordings, and checking what and hiw the visitors were doing.
ConsOn a smartphone the right panel (offering other other recordings if the same visitor ) takes up a considerable amount of space, and it takes too much clicks and precise zoom to hide it. Itwould be better to be able to switch it off from the profile settings, (or simply deactive it for the free package) Its also a big painpont, that there is no option to filter out the recording from direct (not facebook, google etc), as this info is also not visible on the smartphone listing

By Smartlook on August 30, 2017
Hi Márton, thank you very much for your review. We will change Smartlook in future and it will be much more mobile friendly. You can filter the visitor recordings in the advanced filters. Under Visitor behaviour is the option referer. Enjoy Smartlook Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
Laura V.
Head of Product Design
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
June 25, 2019

“Perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our measuring our product”

ProsSmartlook is the perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our product team. It's given us a new perspective on how users are experiencing our product - from how quickly users can achieve key goals, to what our product looks like on all kinds of weird and wonderful resolutions. The true power of Smartlook comes from how it captures every event that occurs, and then allows you to search seamlessly across all past events. You can also use these events in funnels and analyse where your users are dropping out of key workflows. Since the events are all automatically tracked, we can ask "I wonder how many users have used this feature since it launched?" and get instant answers by searching the pre-recorded events. It's truly mind-blowing! And last but not least, the support team at Smartlook was AMAZING! Our product uses a few layout attributes that the Smartlook recorder wasn't capturing correctly at first. The Smartlook team worked with us over 2 days to quickly resolve the issue to support our use case and now it's all working perfectly.
ConsThere's nothing I'm disliking about Smartlook, although I'm looking forward to more flexibility with pinning stacked event charts (where I'm comparing multiple events) as a single dashboard tile. This would make tracking our key metrics really slick. Mostly I'm just excited to see where they take the product!
June 25, 2019
Internet, 1-10 employees
May 9, 2019

“Discover how your users browse your website.”

OverallI activate Smartlook on my website once a week to collect hundreds of videos and review them during the week. In this way I discover possible failures or improvements and apply them.
ProsSmartlook is a great tool that helps to know how users use your web page. Smartlook records videos of how users navigate, giving you basic information such as what browser you use, the country of origin, the device ... Thanks to these recordings you can discover possible improvements or failures in your web page. You can understand better because users can not complete a process and work to give them a better experience. In addition to the recordings, in Smartlook you can create heatmaps and funnels to have a better control of objectives.
ConsIn the SPA web pages the heatmaps do not work correctly. In addition, by default the CSS cache is activated and if you make changes to your web page it takes time to update them, because of this, you may be watching recordings that apparently have errors but in reality it is the fault of the cache.
Philip W.
Business Owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
August 21, 2018

“Smartlook helps me look smart”

OverallSeriously this is a tool you should be using so you know how your website works for your customers, it's all about finding what works and where you may be going wrong. It's cheaper than a consultant and this online consultant works 27/7
ProsSmartlook is easy to use it helps me see how people interact with my website so I can improve user experience. I have also been able to make contact with customers who have had difficulty placing an order so this software has helped me in more ways than one.. It can also be used a a good anti fraud deterrent also.
ConsPrice I think the price could be lowered to help the smaller business ,you know the one man band who works from home.

By Smartlook on August 22, 2018
Thank you for your review!
August 21, 2018
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
May 9, 2019

“Big brother helps you sell better”

OverallOverall very very recommended especially if you are in a debugging or Beta stage.
ProsI LOVE this software as it has really helped us track down user issues that get reported. In the past when a customer reported a bug we would test and try and wouldn't always find the issue as it can't always be replicated. Could be the customer had an issue because of some Server load or because some process was running, we were never really sure. With Smartlook we know! We can find the customers session and find where they had trouble and watch the user experience. We can check if there were JS errors that don't normally occur for them or if there were glitches for a specific browser, all with ease.
ConsThe geolocator doesn't always match the geolocator we have on the site which means that it isn't always easy to find someones session.

By Smartlook on May 13, 2019
Thank you for your review, Lukas CMO at Smartlook
Kevin S.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2018

“Clever software shame about the after sales service”

OverallI found it very disappointing that I was only offered a credit and not a refund of the VAT that should not have been charged to a UK based business. After several emails to their support team they no longer even reply. BEWARE!
ProsThe insight to offers to client on boarding is invaluable.
ConsIf you are a European customer and don't want to be charged VAT that you cannot recover the sign up flow is very misleading. Although the VAT is offered as a credit note they refused a refund.

By Smartlook on September 13, 2018
Hi Kevin, we are sorry for misunderstanding in communication with our customer care team. After checking ticket where you discussed the issue with VAT, we came to a conclusion that this problem was caused by not filling VAT ID in your order and thus VAT 20% was automatically included. In case our customers forget to add VAT ID and later on ask for a refund, it has an impact on our accounting and thus we try to agree on credit settlement. However, when a customer doesn't agree with credit, we refund the VAT back to the credit card. In your case, we have already sent you credit (we cannot undo this operation), but we understand this was not accepted by you and thus we just sent a refund on your credit card too. Thank you for your understanding. Dalibor Houfek, COO at Smartlook
September 5, 2018
Michal P.
Marketing Manager
Internet, 51-200 employees
May 28, 2019

“Great qualitative analytics tool”

OverallSmartlook is a great addition to Google Analytics. It provides answers that you can't get from your quantitative data. A must-have for marketing analysts and UX designers.
ProsSmartlook doesn't sample their recordings in comparison with most competitors. Their support and account management is top notch, wouldn't even consider a change because of them.
ConsThere are some bugs now and then but nothing too annoying. And I always get answers whenever I report them, it doesn't get unnoticed and they work on fixing them. User management is a bit clumsy at the moment but it should get better in the future.

By Smartlook on June 4, 2019
Hi Michal, really thank you for your review. Actually we are working on a new user management , to make it more clear. Thanks for your review, Lukas CMo at Smartlook
May 28, 2019
Azad H.
July 26, 2018

“Really really easy to use and perfect to know how visitors use our store.”

OverallWatching how i can make my site better for my visitors
ProsThat it has a free version of the product. I wouldnt have tried it if it was paid at first. I was one of the first to try this product when it launched.
ConsThat the play button is 0.5x speed. Also that alot of the elements on my site not loading on the recorder. I have cleared cache multiple times and made my friends go on my site, and they always load every file, but for some reason it wont load in the recorder. Most of the time its the image thats not loaded but other images are.
Madalin B.
Freelance
E-Learning, Self-employed
August 29, 2017

“I am freelance developer. I am using Smartlook to follow the projects for which I am bidding. ”

OverallReliable clients and cost-effective projects. I am freelance developer. I am using Smartlook to follow the projects for which I am bidding. It is very simple to guess what the customer is looking at and how adapted is the interface to customer requirements and experience. This way I get to focus on important projects and push the right price.
ProsIt is very simple to guess what the customer is looking at and how adapted is the interface to customer requirements and experience. This way I get to focus on important projects and push the right price.
ConsI often use canvas and iframes. I know it's a security rule but I need a minimum information about that content.

By Smartlook on August 30, 2017
Hi Madalin, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
Freedom D.

“ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL”

OverallWe are solving IT issues, abandoned carts, seeing heat maps. Smartlook should be a piece of software that every company has.
ProsI absolutely love smart look not only for the amount of features that it packs into it but how good those features are, we generally use it for spotting technical issues or seeing the heat maps but its also allowed us to see the main points at which people abandon carts and although we can see that through GA, Smartlook allows us to see what they are looking at when the do it which helps us to narrow down why they left. All of the other features are phenomenal and I just cant fault the support and everything to do with them
ConsI had no issues with Smartlook at all

By Smartlook on August 28, 2019
Hi Doran, thank you for your review! Lukas CMO at Smartlook
Shawn B.
Small Business Owner
Retail, Self-employed
September 21, 2019

“Great asset!”

OverallI got Smartlook to help build my conversion rate. I wanted to see what customers are clicking on and what they are not so I could improve my website to increase sales.
ProsI loved how you can see heat maps on what visitors click on the most and what they avoid. I like that it literally records the visitors session to show you how to make improvements. I also like the fact if you pay for the entire year you get 2 months for free.
ConsThe only thing that can be changed is a lower price, maybe a smaller package. I have a small Business and it can get costly.

By Smartlook on September 24, 2019
Hi Shawn, thanks for your reviw. Lukas CMo at Smartlook
September 21, 2019
Thileepan K.
Manger
May 31, 2018

“giving good experience to our online customers”

ProsSmartlook really help for our online business, we can find perfect analysis for our website with SmartLook, when we use SmartLook, we discover our website traffic source and bugs so we can give best experience to our online customers.
ConsSmartLook have many features, we offer many product with our website so we need discover each product, sales, traffic, bugs, but SmartLook made easy to work with product analysis. we analysis about each product, so we update and give best to our customers.

By Smartlook on June 5, 2018
Hi Thileepan, thanks for your nice feedback. If you miss something, reach out to us. Lukas CMO at Smartlook
May 31, 2018
Cristian G.
September 5, 2017

“It is the best tool ever”

ProsThere are a tons of tools to track visitors, but watch what they are really doing is amazing. Those insights can change everything and help you to create the best customer experience.
Consnothing!! everything is cool. Maybe it would be great if you can gather together all sesion that are similar, so you don't have to spend time looking similar sesion that doesn't help you.

By Smartlook on September 6, 2017
Hi Cristian, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
December 4, 2018

“Good price great results”

OverallI'm impressed with the platform especially all th features you get for the price. I have tried other platforms that have a portion of this feature and for the mid in beta while Smartlook has really thought out the different metrics and filters.
ProsIts easy to use with a ton a filters to filter users by location, page details, and other website activity. Y our even able to not only filter out your companies IP address but star valued users to continuously look at hate website behavior. It's easy to share the videos and view them to notice trends or issues amongst users.
ConsIt doesn't archive the videos past a certain time frame it also isn't super easy to sort by date

By Smartlook on December 11, 2018
Hi, thank you very much for your review and feedback. We will add it to our Trello feedback borad. Lukas CMO at Smartlook
Grisell M.
Sociologa
March 9, 2018

“Getting analytics from the visitant view is a great tool nowadays.”

ProsWith this type of solutions we can know if our visitors have problems when making a purchase, or find a button, for example, as well as verify the most common actions within a specific page. Record even the visits made from phones and tablets, always leaving the videos saved for 3 days in the app (you can extend the number of days by inviting friends to use the solution) and for three months in the cloud (videos that we consider more tools). In addition to the video we will also see the visitor's IP address, location, browser, traffic source and time spent on the page, so it is a perfect complement to analize.
ConsThe limit is too short, but it's enough if your website don't have millars of visits. Lately the tool has not recorded several sessions. Now blocks checkout page on free version. A world map of all the users connections, would be usefull.

By Smartlook on March 12, 2018
March 9, 2018
Silvia Z.
marketing manager
June 29, 2017

“Smartlook helps me to understand of behavior of my customers”

Overallcustomer preferences
ProsIt is a step towards understanding our customers and helping us prepare our strategies. It is really useful to begin to understand our clients. You have an overview of the demand and customer preferences to help them customize the offer.
ConsAt least I do not like that this free version is limited and I often have to clear data. We would also prefer some statistics, for example, where our customers are from what country, region, city, age, and so on.

Hi Silvia, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook
Quang Tri N.
Entertainment, Self-employed

“The Best”

Overallincrease your own visitors per pages
ProsI love the Heatmaps section, especially to view DESKTOP and SMARTPHONE maps. I advice to use this software to understand the section of your website useless.
ConsEnlarge total storage limit for free account at all websites. It is better araound 1,000 per website.

By Smartlook on August 30, 2017
Hi Quang Tri, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
James T.
CEO/Founder
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 4, 2017

“Flat out love SmartLook”

OverallCRO that improved ROI by a minimum of 36%
ProsQuick and easy setup. Get to know what you're customers are doing on your website. Track IP/location of site visitors. Tech info i.e. desktop vs mobile.
ConsThere's a minimum API support online. Would like to see better API documentation and flexibility. Also integration with other platforms such as MAS and CRMs. Would love to integrate SmartLook with Marketo, Salesforce, HubSpot, InfusionSoft and the likes.

By Smartlook on September 5, 2017
Hi James, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
September 4, 2017
John W.
Woodworker/Maker/Crafter
Consumer Goods, Self-employed
August 30, 2017

“Brilliant software by Smartlook and a real game changer its like looking over the customer shoulder”

OverallIt is so easy to use and is like watching a video of someone using your website. I have no idea how they get such fantastic video quality (or seem video quality) and not slow down the website. This is fantastic software and a real game changer, I have already started spotting little tweaks that need implementing from watching over the customer's shoulder.
ProsA fast easy implementation does not slow down the website, you can see what the customer gets up to. You will not believe the quality and once you have tried it no more need to study analytics charts to try and figure out what is going on. You won't believe it but it is FREE.

Hi John, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
Enver A.
Online Marketing Manager
11-50 employees
August 30, 2017

“Essential Online Marketing and Customer Experience tool.”

OverallUser Experience Optimization
ProsIt is a great tool to monitor incoming traffic (with sources), and to track their movements on the website in order to improve the user experience on the website. It is a great feedback tool.

Hi Enver, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
Martin K.
director
Retail, 1-10 employees
September 22, 2017

“Perfect tool to see what customers do on your site, so you can find errors and enhance your site.”

OverallWe corrected few errors on pages and also adjusted few thing, that we found that are important for customers.
ProsFree version for starting projects, giving most important features until you can effort paid ones.
ConsThe service gives just a few advantages comparing free and paid versions for the difference in price... So you try to use the free version as long as possible...

By Smartlook on September 25, 2017
Hi Martin, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
September 22, 2017
Selene R.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
September 5, 2017

“ Easy to use, very useful, excellent to know at all times what the customers do in my e-commerce”

Overall Know which products are the most visited by customers, in addition to the time that remains on the page to discover the limitations that each client can have in navigation for later use for improvements on the web
Pros Necessary every day for the preparation of marketing campaigns, the handling is very intuitive and easy
ConsThe loading of some of the recordings is somewhat slow and it takes time to show the recording when the customer is still on the web.
Miguel G.
Community Manager
Legal Services, 11-50 employees

“a very useful tool”

ProsI can improve my web and the user experience thanks to smartlook being able to analyze the behavior in different computer browsers, tablets and mobile.
ConsThe limit of 1000 recordings in the free account is finished in a short time, even so it is quite useful to obtain data of the operation and to correct possible errors that we can only see through this tool.

By Smartlook on September 7, 2017
Hi Miguel, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
Arthur D.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed

“An amazing tecnology!”

OverallBecause it can be free and help people about their website usage.
ProsThat I can see what customers are viewing and clicking when using my website. It´s perfect to see even if your website is loading faster for the user and what appears in the first byte.
ConsSometimes videos are short but I think it´s because the user got off the website. I can´t figure out anything else.

Hi Arthur, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
Jorge J.
director
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2017

“A tool with good results. ”

ProsEasy to use tool, free plan with good storage capacity, good functionality, advanced search, heatmaps.
ConsLately the tool has not recorded several sessions. Now blocks checkout page on free version. That's it.

By Smartlook on August 22, 2017
Hi Jorge, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook
August 21, 2017
Daniel S.
Gerente E-Commerce
Consumer Electronics, 201-500 employees

“I Love GetSmartLook”

Overallnice
ProsWhat I like best is the possibility that I have to be able to follow each step that the customer gives in our e-commerce and quickly identify and correct any mistakes we may have on our site.
ConsUnfortunately they have a very limited free version and sometimes when I really need the software it is already full and I have to clean and wait to fill it again to be able to analyze.

Hi Daniel, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook
Luis Eduardo R.
CTO
Veterinary, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2017

“Smartlook has help us to detect bugs and non returning customers in our process of purchase”

OverallThe perspective of our customers are invaluable to us
ProsThe quality of the recordings and the ease of installation and use. But above all the insides that give us to improve the quality of our processes
ConsThe number of recordings in the free mode, i think that 2000 instead of 1000 could make a big difference for us

Hi Luis, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
Alexander S.
Web designer and developer
Design, Self-employed
January 25, 2018

“Perfect tool and great source of info for UX analytics”

OverallExcellent tool for UX designers! :)
ProsIt's a must-have tool for any UX-related person, both designers and marketers. It allows you to see what exactly your visitors do on your website. Smartlook has an amazing interface and powerful feature to analyze your customers' behaviour and improve your business :)
ConsIt's pretty expensive for small-sized businesses, not every company can afford it. At the same time free version is pretty limited. But anyway, if the budget is not a problem, I strongly recommend to use this tool.
January 25, 2018
Bruno S.
Designer
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

“Simply excellent!”

OverallI can identify the usability issues of my site and fix them. To this day, we can only say good things about Smartlook. We have to congratulate the team by the excellent tool.
ProsThe customer support for free version was excellent. They helped me even in the free plan. Great professionals!

Hi Bruno, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook
Lukas D.
Facebook Marketing HERO
June 29, 2017

“It's simple & easy to use!”

OverallI can see my website through the customer's eyes which it's really useful for revealing of mistakes and find what to improve!
ProsLike a web designer I was looking for this simple, but useful tool for a years! Makes it easy for you to understand your website visitor's behavior for FREE. Their new Heatmaps are also very simple and easy to use, even for mobile devices and tablets.
ConsThere is a lot of recordings on my website, so it would be nice to have some of them recommended by system.

Hi Lukas, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook
Mike V.
September 5, 2017

“It's good, you must use it”

Overallsee the behaviour of my clients in the website
Prosvery interesting product. It can be useful to identify new opportunities to grow and business. It's awesome
Consthe limit is too short, but it's enough if your website don't have millars of visits. So it's great.

By Smartlook on September 6, 2017
Hi Mike, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
Lucia S.
Commercial Manager
July 25, 2017

“Excellent for making decisions about site functionality.”

ProsI follow the step-by-step navigation and the preference of the products by potential customers, so I can make decisions about the site.
ConsBecause I'm in the free plan, I can not see the completion of my site users, so I lose performance on the site.

Hi Lucia, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook
Martin M.
Owner of company
July 4, 2017

“Very helpful, I recommend”

OverallI have mentioned it before, but I have to again emphasize that it is powerful marketing tool and also very important instrument for improving functions of your e-shop.
ProsThe basic version is free (so you can try all important functions for free) It is very easy to understand how it works It helps me to improve my internet eshop. I could not see many faults of my eshop without this system. It is also very powerful marketing tool, you can easily watch the behaviour of your customers (where they come from, what time they spent on particular page, what was the reason why they left your eshop etc.

By Smartlook on July 5, 2017
Hi Martin, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook
July 4, 2017
Abhishek G.
Researcher
Research, 10,001+ employees
October 4, 2019

“Smartlook gives you so much info”

OverallI can see what others are paying attention to on websites, which is useful from a marketing research perspective.
ProsSmartlook provides a lot of information needed for qualitative analysis which is useful if I want to see what others are searching for and clicking on websites.
ConsI haven't come across any issues with Smartlook thus far. It seems like a useful and user-friendly software to me.

By Smartlook on October 7, 2019
Hi Abhishek, thank you for your review! Lukas CMO at Smartlook
October 4, 2019
Michael R.
Web Developer
September 3, 2018

“Great tool for viewing visitor actions”

OverallThe main goal is to improve the conversion rate. Easy to set up and use. Learning curve on understanding the data. Think it will be a great tool.
ProsThe recordings are a great way to see how a visitor interacts with your site. You can view new or returning visitors. Shows referral source, path through site, device used and even browser. Also location.
ConsTrying to parse and understand all the data is a bit challenging. Would be nice if there was some kind of automated summaries. Lot of data to digest and interpret.

By Smartlook on September 4, 2018
Hi Michael, We are actively working on some automation ;-) Thank you very much for your nice review. Lukas CMO at Smartlook
September 3, 2018
Photography, Unspecified
August 1, 2018

“Learned so much about my online website”

OverallLearning more about my website visitors, what they like, what needs to be optimized, added to, or changed on the website in order to create the best experience for the visitors
ProsI love that I am able to go through every visitor on my website and see exactly what he or she did. This allows me not only to learn more about what the visitors like the most, but also the things which I need to fix or add. Seeing what costumers do on my website is like viewing my business from their point of view. It is amazing how much I can get out with this software
ConsThe only thing which I disliked was switching from viewing visitors to going back to the list. I feel that the process could be made a little easier if I was able to watch the visitor while also seeing the list of visitors somewhere and be able to switch between them from one same page. However, this is just a minor difficulty for me and I got pretty used to using the platform the way it is.

By Smartlook on August 17, 2018
Thank you for your awesome review! Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook
August 1, 2018
July 26, 2018

“Want to Increase your Website productivity? - If Yes then 1000% Smartlook Help You :) ”

Overall- User Insights in terms of Interest, Thoughts and Where to convert - Remove unwanted things by adding user interest things.
ProsFirst of all, I like the way to install and configure - Very Easy Step by Using GTM or Code. Just A Single Code and Get it Done. Second is Each and Every Second, Review, Insights Interest Showcase in Video Format. Heatmaps is also a great feature. I am new for now - reviewing in just after 10 min of signup at Smartlook - but I feel I should share my experience as a new user and ofcourse i am exploring it more and will look into it details. And Yes - It helps me to give a clear understanding about what user looking, searching and react more. So I can get my platform more better in terms of design and options.
ConsFor Now - I am a newbee here. But Ofcourse if there I finf something issue or something i dislike - then i will share to support to make it easier or fruitful for users.

By Smartlook on July 27, 2018
Hi, thank you for your review. Lukas CMO at SMartlook
Brooke L.
Technical Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
May 12, 2018

“The best app to know your visitors better”

ProsI really like that we can see every step that our customers make on the website. This allows us to appropriately modify our site in order to provide the best experience for our customers. You can also determine which user returns visitors, and which new visitor by IP address. Smartlook is probably the best benefit solution of this kind. Must say that there's a free package so it's easy to test this tool before purchasing.
ConsI did not find, what dislike me. Developers could make an application for Android and iOS. It will be more convenient to track the statistics on the road.
May 12, 2018
Marlon A.
Web Designer
August 30, 2017

“Undoubtedly it is the best option for analysis of behavior in websites. ”

OverallThey allowed me to see how people use my sites and make improvements for a fair price and a friendly tool.
ProsSimple and efficient tools, they deliver what they promise. The administrative panel is easy and intuitive allowing you to quickly access your clients' accounts. The price is the best and the free account is excellent with few limitations. Would certainly recommend!
ConsMaybe they could include feedback resources like polls and surveys. Also have a tool for receiving visual feedback, allowing visitors to select areas or elements of the site / app and write comments.

Hi Marlon, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
Frédéric G.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2017

“It's amazingly simple to use, both on my website and for using the information gathered”

Pros- 5 minutes to create the account and have the few lines of code to add to my website - Integration on my site - Voilà Marvelous simplicity & efficiency I can watch how users are acting with my website for User support, site & UX optimization. Just speaking of this, it worth it
ConsI would love to have a world map of all the users connections. Frankly, it's already more than great.

By Smartlook on August 30, 2017
Hi Frédéric, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
July 26, 2018

“useful tool with good number of functions”

OverallSee moments when customer get some bug on our page.
ProsEasy set up of targets and events on page. Create data based on history. Easy UX and design. Fast answers on our questions.
ConsHeatmap created without our CSSs :( Another point with heatmap - generated long long time after creation - we have a lot of sessions but heatmap didn't work by few days.
Michal K.
Marketing specialist
Internet, 1-10 employees

“Great service”

Pros- easy to use - easy to implement to website - helps to find errors on website - helps to better understand to your customers

Hi Michal, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook
Michele R.
web dev
Real Estate, 51-200 employees

“Amazing Capabilities”

OverallInsights into what my user wants to learn more about
ProsAbility to view ip addresses and drill down to see where your users are from, and what they are looking at. Especially the duration spent on the page is quite interesting.
ConsI would love to see the ip addresses link to a map view with geographical locations. This would be useful to tell if the user actually has a direct interest in the services you provide.

By Smartlook on August 30, 2017
Hi Michele, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
Paula D.
Accounting, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2017

“Great Plugin”

OverallThe plugin are very simple to use. Everyone can use on your own blog or website. Learn about the behavior of your visitors.
ProsGreat Plugin. Can understand the behavior of the visitor in my website, and make some improvements based on his behavior. I recommend.

By Smartlook on August 22, 2017
Hi Paula, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook
August 7, 2017
Abdur R.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
August 26, 2019

“Manage your website easily”

OverallWe can see what our visitor is doing on our website and improve it by seeing their action on it.
ProsSmart look is brilliant to see what your visitor is doing on your site it really helps us in improving our website and making it user freindly.
ConsThe smart look is fine but they give very little space option for free users kindly improve that so free user can also experince the real touch of it.

By Smartlook on August 27, 2019
Hi Abdur, thanks for your review. Lukas CMO at Smartlook
Simone B.
Co-fondatore
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

“very useful tools”

OverallI have an ecommerce of clothing and we did not realize that users got tired because the purchase process was long. We have shortened the buying process and increased sales
Prosthanks to smartlook I can see the behavior of users who visit my site and understand what to improve. Understanding user preferences allows you to make more sales and improve the quality of your site. I recommend it to everybody
Consin reality for now there is something that I do not like in particular, I have not yet understood how to use the funnel but with a bit of detail I will understand this too

By Smartlook on December 5, 2018
Hi Simone, thank you for your review! CMO Lukas Mehnert
August 14, 2018

“Watch your websites visitors' activities as a video.”

OverallBy watching our website users behaviors we really gain valuable insight for our website. Because it is very obvious and easy to understand.
ProsIt is really amazing to see how your website visitor behaving while viewing your webpages.
ConsThe only negative point is the very limited use for the free version but it worths to pay.

By Smartlook on August 17, 2018
Thanks for your review! Lukas
August 14, 2018
Jose A.
Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees
September 5, 2017

“amazing program, easy to use”

Overallideal to make modifications in the web and thus to have more and better traffic of quality
ProsVery good program that controls the accesses and what clients look for the ideal web to make modifications in the same and to have more and better traffic of quality
Consvery good program but does not give the data in real time given that the recordings take time and does not take 100% of the users

By Smartlook on September 7, 2017
Hi Jose, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook
Enik S.
webshop owner
February 26, 2018

“I do like this tool. It is very usefull for me as a starter webshop to see what do the customers do.”

ProsI can check if there is any problem with the site even on mobil or pc. And it is very important for a new website to see where the customers gone.

By Smartlook on February 27, 2018