SOAP Vault Ratings

Overall

About SOAP Vault

Join thousands of Massage Therapists, Chiropractors and others who chart, book and track patient treatments using SOAP Vault every day. SOAP Vault makes use of machine learning to help you properly document complete and comprehensive SOAP notes in just seconds. Online booking and billing are optional to use, and included in all accounts! At only $19/month, SOAP Vault is one of the most affordable, fully featured practice management solutions available! Try it free for 30 days! Learn more about SOAP Vault

Janet Elise L.
Owner, RMT
July 23, 2017

“Amazing! I got this soap notes system for my massage therapy practice and haven't looked back! ”

OverallI have no need for an intense physical filing system, so far! And as my business grows and I add practitioners, it will be easier to provide tablets rather than store endless reams of paper!
ProsThe recently added ability to attach files has been a huge bonus, as my regulatory requires certain documents to be linked with EVERY clients chart note. Being able to draw on images was probably one of my favourite updates as well. I love how fast the responses are of the help centre as well. Great customer service. Keeping everything digital has been made almost flawless with SOAPvault!
ConsThe inability to create my own fields on my health intake forms is a little limiting, as regulatory bodies for healthcare professions differ in their requirements province to province. I have had to find creative work arounds for the combination of having public healthcare and private, while only having a field for private insurance information. More importantly, while it's easy to track how much money I bring in overall, I can't use soapvault to track how much of each treatment was paid by insurance and how much was cash/debit/credit. I only have a 'treatment paid by' and 'cost of treatment' option for my invoice. After working as a medical office assistant, I've found I much prefer a more detailed method of invoicing/inputting payment types, so I have a record of payment and insurance billing in one place. The SOAPvault lack of options regarding payment/insurance billing makes it difficult if my clients need to submit their invoice with amounts already paid to a secondary/spousal insurance coverage plan. This impacts my business especially because to gain and retain clients I am set up for direct billing with insurance companies.

By SOAP Vault on July 24, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. Please let us know by sending an email to support@soapvault.com for additional questions to be added to the initial intake. We add more questions regularly, which are off by default. We're working on a complete revamp to the financial tracking part of SOAP Vault which will resolve your concerns about tracking payments. I hope that the 0/5 stars for Customer Support was just a mistake :)
July 23, 2017
Sarah A.
Owner/RMT
July 17, 2017

“Overall this is a great online program for charting and scheduling with attentive customer service.”

OverallThis programming offered the chance to switch to an easy paperless and all in one place online charting and scheduling improvement. It also makes reminders for clients who have not been seen in 3, 6 and 12 months easier and keeping track of client Birthdays. It has also made receipt issuing easier now that it is paperless and generated automatically by the program.
ProsGreat things about this program are >Birthday Reminders >3, 6 and 12 month reminders since you have seen a client >Ease of use of the calendar >Love that a "break" can now be added in which can also be used for personal appointment so as not to over lap if deciding to extend a schedule >Dashboard is easy to use and navigate >The addition of "Clinic Policy and Terms" was a huge improvement and makes a big difference in our practice for legality and CMTO standards >Clinic Analytics is an interesting feature to have and gives some overview sight of the clinics business and client trends
ConsMy biggest disappointment is that there has still not been a change to the HST function in the accounting that I have mentioned to your team. Because you do not have the option to input the price amount along with HST the only choice is to pick a percentage for the HST and the program automatically rounds it up. As the price becomes inconvenient. I cannot use the entire financial side that is offered in this program. Instead, our receipts are issued for the price and it says "no HST" to get around this. I would still love to see a change made to this to have the option to input the prices manually to be able to make use of the financial portion offered in this program.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Thanks for your feedback on the penny rounding dilemma, we're aware of it, we hope to solve it soon!
Stephanie D.
LMT
July 10, 2017

“For the most part I like Soapvault, it's much easier for me to take soapnotes. ”

OverallLess paperwork for me to fill out, saves time for me which is important. Clients provide more health information when they don't feel pressed for time, so I am able to provide better service for them and communication improves.
ProsAt one point I worked in multiple locations, so not having to carry around paperwork was nice. Many clients appreciate being able to fill out the forms online, especially if they have complicated health problems that would take up time from their treatment if they filled it out in my office. Hippa compliance was a must and this has that.
ConsIt's kind of bloated for the average therapist. I use different services for bookkeeping and fee proccessing, so it feels like I'm paying for things I will never use. I would like to use the online booking, however clients have no choice but to make accounts, which adds time and confusion to the process, and the steps to book online are more confusing than other online booking services, so I don't use that either. (for example, the color coded spots for morning and afternoon appointments is unnecessary). It would be nice if there was a less expensive choice for therapists who use Soapvault only for soapnotes.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Thanks for the feedback and great ideas Stephanie! I'll pass them to the Product Team!
Katrina S.
Musculoskeletal Therapist/Owner
October 31, 2017

“Great system to use for the day to day running of my clinic”

OverallEverything.
ProsIt has everything I need and works great. The online booking system has saved me a huge amount of admin time and being able to have all of my notes for every client in one place with their treatment history and receipts that get sent out once completing soap notes is great. The way the notes are set out so that it is easy to see what areas of the body have had treatment and pain makes it great when dealing with a high turn over of clients. My time spent doing notes has halved using Soap Vault as being able to select areas on a body and add treatments ect and notes specific to the area make everything so simple. Also the customer service team are amazing - they are always very helpful and look into any issues as soon as they can (within 24 hours normally - I am in New Zealand so there is a huge time difference and this is a great response time for being international). The team are also always making improvements to the system and are happy to take on any feedback about things that may work better as a customer or new ideas).
ConsIt would be nice to have the ability to track memberships for each client. This isn't a big deal though but would be a nice addition.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, memberships are coming!
Monica P.
July 25, 2017

“Easy format to use and very thorough intake form”

ProsWhat I really love is that notes can be done from anywhere which makes it very convenient for me if I don't have a chance to complete them right after seeing the patient.
ConsOne thing I would like to see changed is the ability to alter or even delete a note. I accidentally put a duplicate note for a patient and there is no way to remove it. I would also like to have the ability to print all soap notes in a single report, rather than having to do each individually.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2017
Thanks for your feedback. You can delete SOAP notes, please see this article: https://soapvault.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201303014-How-do-it-delete-or-remove-a-SOAP-note- You can print all SOAP notes at once, please see this article: https://soapvault.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201307860-How-do-I-print-all-SOAP-notes-for-a-patient-
July 25, 2017
Rochelle H.
Clinic Owner and Health Care Professional
July 10, 2017

“Soap Vault allows me to easily manage my day while running a business. Love this!”

OverallIt keeps my life organized as both a user and business owner!
ProsA lot! 1) How user friendly this is. 2) Amazing customer support and "personalized" emails re: updates. 3) Clients absolutely LOVE the online booking! 4) The reminders for upcoming appointments via email and text are very beneficial. 5) I love that we can do email marketing. 6) I don't use the Add-Ons yet but am grateful to have that option.
ConsThe one thing - which is minor - is when on the mobile app and I'm setting my personal time, I don't like that I have to "scroll" to set the duration. I'd rather type in the time (mins., hours, etc.). It's just not as functional as I'd personally like as there is more room for error.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it along to our Product Team, good ideas!
Crystal M.
Licensed Massage Therapist
July 10, 2017

“I teach business at a massage therapy school, and I always recommend SOAP Vault!”

Pros I love how seamless it is. When I initially entered the clients information, and their first soap note, I love that I don't have to re-create the wheel every time. I also really like the automatic client notifications. This program saves a lot of time in the office for me.
Cons I have a lot of reoccurring clients, but they don't happen weekly. Some are every other week, some are every three weeks, I wish that there were a way that I could customize the frequency of reoccurring appointments.

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. You can customize the frequency of repeating appointments. You can define how often (eg: every 3 weeks) and for how many occurrences (eg: until 10 occurrences). If you need any help setting this up, just email us at support@soapvault.com for help.
Melissa P.
July 26, 2017

“I LOVE soapvault! The appointment reminders, and the online intake form are so worth.”

OverallSoapvault saves a lot of time for me and my clients. The online health history form is the major benefit; the client can take their time filling it out at home, or where ever, which means you get more information up front, usually. The appointment reminders, are extremely handy! Its like having a part time receptionist making those reminder calls for you. The biggest benefit is the price. I only work part time, so my income is very low. The price of this software is affordable, which is why I chose to use it. If it were more expensive, I wouldn't bother. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product. Thank you soapvault!
ProsThe online intake form, appt. reminders. The time that it saves me when my client arrives (not having to wait for them to fill out the form). Also, that saves paper! YAY!
ConsHow long it takes to get a receipt printed. It would be nice not to have to go through creating a soap note first, but I don't know how to make that better. There could be a homecare section, and also a "next treatment" section. I think those would be helpful.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2017
Thanks for your feedback. We are developing a better financial tracking solution.
July 26, 2017
Stephanie P.
RMT, CDT
July 10, 2017

“They are constantly making improvements and are quick to respond to requests & help.”

OverallEase of completing treatments notes at home after work. Better prepared for new clients with having their health history filled out online ahead of time. Email automated reminders greatly reduce the number of last minute cancellations and no shows.
ProsAs a Massage Therapist I love having the health history intake online. It allows me to better prepare for the initial assessment with my client. I also love the automated email reminders, it drastically reduced no shows or last minute cancellations.
ConsIt is not fully customizable especially with 2 practitioners with 2 available locations. Automated emails are sometimes not sent. (Helpdesk always fixes issues reported) Would like to see online signature options for clients to sign documents.

Ayanna M.
July 11, 2017

“Overall the soap vault experience has been excellent. Easier use of platform over time.”

OverallEasy to use review questionnaire
ProsEasy to fill in credentials Professional looking receipts Financial reports have made my life easy!
ConsNo syncing of my Google calendar to Soap Vault calendar and vice versa. I would like to see more ease on setting up online bookings and particular in building in transition times bw massages

By SOAP Vault on July 12, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. One-way-sync (SOAP Vault Calendar to Google Calendar) is available. See this link: https://soapvault.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204365534-How-to-connect-your-External-Calendar-Google-Calendar-iCal-Outlook-etc- Two-way-sync (Google Calendar to SOAP Vault) will be supported in the future.
Doris G.
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
July 11, 2017

“very easy to use, can get professional printouts..very happy”

Overallease of use -- i love the draw feature as I can draw more specifically problem areas -- I'm still getting used to it, so my drawings aren't that great yet. i love how this software keeps me legal with recordkeeping requirements and i don't have to have files and tons of paper records
ProsI like that I can send (and resend) the intake form to my clients ahead of their appointment: i love the draw feature, although i am still getting used to it! i like mostly that it is safe and i don't worry about private information being used for any other purpose. i like that I can offer suggestions and they are implemented, if deemed viable enough
ConsThe only thing i can say i "don't like" is the appintment, reminder, etc. part but only because I don't use it. my clients are not computer savvy for the most part (sometimes I even have to pursue just getting the intake form done!) but this is really an unfair "dislike"

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Thank you Doris for the feedback, and your kind "dislike" :)
Tamara D.
Registered massage therapist
July 10, 2017

“I feel taken care of, both by the customer service and the site. ”

OverallSaves me time on charting. Schedule is always accessible. Files are stored . Less waiting time when a new patient comes in with health history already completed.
ProsIts mobile and easy to learn! Customer service is always there to help and suggestions are heard and put into effect.
ConsThere isn't a bit enough space after putting in availability to click and add an apt. (I always end up hitting my availabilty). Once an apt is in the space to add another widens.

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it along to our Product Team for improvment to the calendar's user interface.
Piper C.
Clinic Owner/Massage Therapist
July 10, 2017

“Absolutely Great Customer service and love the professional look of the system!”

ProsSoap Vault is easy to use and looks very professional. The customer service is top notch. If you have a request or need an adaptation they are always willing to hear your ideas and make it better for you.
ConsWould love to be able to embed into my own website rather than having a book now link button. And wish I could remove the charge rates or make them variable instead of one set price.

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. You actually can embed SOAP Vault into your website and set variable rates. Please email us at support@soapvault.com and we'll walk you through it.
Erin H.
July 10, 2017

“Overall positive, good note-taking option.”

OverallSecure cloud storage, governing body compliant, easy client communication
ProsOrganisation, client communication, multi-level diagrams
ConsI want to be able to copy & paste pins, and to have the pins in one record carried forward to a subsequent treatment, and be modifiable

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. You can already duplicate previous notes, just see here: https://soapvault.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200493294-How-do-I-duplicate-a-previous-SOAP-note- You can also edit tags (including drag and drop existing tags), just see here: https://soapvault.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205755963-Tagging-SOAP-Notes
Robin H.
July 10, 2017

“Soap vault is easy to use, easy to access for my patients, and has streamlined bookings.”

OverallI gained online booking, paperless charting, email reminders for patients of their appointments and digital intake forms. All super useful and my patients love it.
ProsI like the online booking, It's easy to use and the patients really like it. I like the email notifications both for myself and my patients. I like that the chart notes are saved to the cloud, and secure, and that I don't have to sort through paper files anymore.
ConsI wish Soap vault would offer a domain service for their online "book now" button. As it is, I have to purchase my web domain and hosting elsewhere, just to put the "book now" button on it. It's a hassle and costs me extra.

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! Your suggestions will be passed to our Product Team!
Stephanie L.
RMT and clinic owner
July 10, 2017

“I love soap notes it's a great time saver ”

OverallGreat for time management and very organized program
ProsI love the schedule and the drag feature for appointments so when a client calls and wants to change either the length or time of there appointment I can make the changes quickly
ConsI hate having to remove availability slots that appear when I delete an appointment because when I try to book someone else if there's an availability time slot I can't book in it with a different timeframe

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, we'll have our Product Team look at that scenario for improvment.
Susan T.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 10, 2017

“I have been using this software for many years and it only gets better! ”

OverallEase in storing and cataloging patient charts
ProsTh multiple tags and drawing functions are easy to use and the duplicate soap note make charting an ongoing client a breeze!
Consby the end of our work day, the connection to your server seems to lag and edits and tags get held up I often have to return to a chart note the next morning to finalize it

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Our speed/latency has improved a lot since 2017, hopefully you're not still having this problem. But if you are, just let us know, we'll get to the bottom of it.
Geraldyn S.
Owner/ CMT
1-10 employees
July 10, 2017

“There have been many updates”

OverallEase of use and getting away from paper charting.
ProsThe text messaging reminders for my clients as well as the ease of inputting data. I enjoy the duplicate option also.
ConsThe preprogrammed services always start at 30 minutes when it used to just drop down. I like to choose how long the service is and used to just select the time frame. I loved how it used to do that.

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. Please email us at support@soapvault.com and we can help you with your service setup.
Jamie L.
July 10, 2017

“Very easy to use, and easy on my hands after a long day at work!”

ProsHow easily accessible it is. All you need is a device with data/wifi and you can access your charts. I also LOVE how easy it is to type compared to hand writing notes; after a long day at work when I had paper notes my hand would be exhausted and it was almost difficult to write. I don't have that issue with soapvault!
ConsI just sat here for 10 minutes trying to think of something negative and am unable to come up with anything. Any little thing I had an issue with, or thought would be a good idea, I messaged the admin and they would respond right away with a positive attitude!

Stephanie S.
July 13, 2017

“SOAPVault is an awesome software for my massage business needs! ”

OverallEverything! At a cost effective price. It's the best value compared to many other software companies
ProsIt is cost effective for my business and extremely user friendly. It provides all the options that I need and they are always improving their system.
ConsNothing at the moment. I appreciate the upgrades but I would like it to continue to be very user friendly. Sometimes programs begin to get complicated with too many options. I also wish my association (MTAS) would get on board with SOAPvault so that I could receive additional savings.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
We're working hard to both add features and simplify, thanks for the feedback!
kathryn h.
Licensed massage therapist
July 10, 2017

“I love having a software like this for my massage therapy and myofascial release therapy business. ”

ProsReally helps me keep track of my growing client list... as it is difficult to remember what the session was like from week to week... I like the ability to tag on body what the issues are.. but I wish I could write in my own words.. as, I use myofascial release therapy and I like to note where I felt tissue was solidified etc.. I have to note it in secondary notes which works, but wish I didn't have to do the extra step.
ConsA major issue I recently encountered is updating my draft soap notes to finalized soap notes. As I entered finalized information on the sessions and then clicked finalize,,, I did not realize that the system had removed the session date!!!! Now I have a bunch of finalized soap notes for July1st!!! I don't know how I will figure out which sessions were on what dates.. ugh....

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. We're happy to help you through a support ticket, just email us at support@soapvault.com.
lisa w.
owner/therapist
July 10, 2017

“It is easy to use and I love the calendar scheduler for clients.”

Prosuser friendly, paperless intake forms and always updating. I like the fact they keep making changes to the intake form. My clients love that they don't have to show up early to fill out paperwork.
Consthere are not different location options. I currently use full slate becuase it allows my clients to book on line no matter what location i'm at.

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. Clinic Locations are on the development list!
Christina A.
Active Release Technique Provider
October 31, 2017

“Saves so much on paperwork! My clients love how easy it is to fill out and submit. Very professional”

ProsSoap Vault is so easy to edit the intake form, tailoring it to my practice. Knowing it is hosted on a secure server is very reassuring. I also love how the soap notes stay saved until you go back and finalize. Many times I don't have time between appointments to finish the notes but can go back later that day and finish.
ConsUnable to delete the "identify as" in the set box. It should be my choice, as the consumer. Customer service was very rude when I requested this option.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Sorry for the Customer Service experience, we'll work on that!
Norm H.
RMT/Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
July 17, 2017

“Supper easy system to use with great customer support!”

OverallExtremely easy to use!
ProsThe customer support system is very prompt and helpful. They also listen to feedback and suggestions given and incorporate them into updates for the software. Overall, very easy system to use, even for the less than technical person
ConsWe haven't really come across any issues yet! In some limited research, the price seems to be a little higher?

Awesome!
Dana R.
July 13, 2017

“SOAP Vault is fantastic for all clinic needs!”

ProsSOAP Vault is very easy to use with a lot of functions. I like that they are always updating and adding new features.
ConsIt would be nice if multiple locations could be tagged at the same time - eg, Hypertonicity is present in xyz muscles

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Since your review, we've launch grouped tags (multiple tags on the same position) and multi-location tags (the ability to hold shift and click many areas at once). Thanks for the feedback!
Kristen G.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
July 12, 2017

“I love SOAP Vault for my massage practice, but I wish it integrated with more complementary systems!”

ProsI love how easy and intuitive the program is. It's easy to train my staff and the ability to duplicate notes saves tons of time! I love the receipts for medical massage procedures.
ConsI wish there were more integrations with other software. I have been using Vagaro for 7 years because it is my calendar, inventory, POS, client database, etc. If SOAP Vault could marry Vagaro, it would be a match made in heaven and the answer to my prayers! Right now I use SOAP Vault ONLY for notes. Its a shame to pay for all the features I don't use!

Heather B.
July 11, 2017

“It is a great program! It is very easy to use and they keep adding new derails to it all the time.”

OverallCharting, financials, birthday reminders and now uploads.
ProsI like how it keeps track of all the financing and I can easily reprint receipts fir clients if they lose one.
ConsOccasionally my notes do not save but I think that may have more to do with internet connection. If that could be fixed then this product is perfect.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
We have no known issues related to notes not saving, but thanks for the heads up!
James C.
July 10, 2017

“Great value and great function. Really like the constant upgrades and improvements ”

ProsThe email reminders for patients appointments is a great feature. The ease of use for the charting and calendar is fantastic.
ConsI would like to see patient account balance added to the system. It would be nice to see the method of payment. Sometimes I overlap patients so having a calendar that could easily show that would be handy.

By SOAP Vault on July 11, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. Patient payments are in development.
Jenny M.
Owner, LMT

“LOVE this Product!”

OverallSupreme SOAP Note charting
ProsEase of use for the SOAP Note charting. Best in class. LOVE the tagging, smart multiple selection feature, transitions between duplicate/printing/tagging, slick slick program. Could add a section for insurance information or LNI or PIP claim numbers, but overall A+!
ConsAppointment calendar. Already discussed with the team. Functionality is all there, but the way it's formatted looks like a calendar within a calendar, general functionality is in the day to day instead of the main operations section, etc. crossing fingers this gets re-vamped soon, not interested in using Massage Book.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Major calendar improvements are around the corner! Thanks for the feedback Jenny.
Lashanna W.
Owner, LMP
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
July 10, 2017

“As a small business owner, this allows me to make a larger profit due to the administrative function”

OverallTime. I got time back, I can choose to work more or relax with that time, but it's invaluable as a SBO.
ProsIt's a schedule and HIPPA compliant charting. It notifies my clients via email and text Reoccurring appts
ConsThe appearance. It's really clunky and the least part of my webpage. It could be smoother. I also wish the calendar would update quicker. I would like gender to show all gender options, I have clients that feel automatically like an "other" when they see those traditional options.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Lashanna, I've passed it along to our product team!
Joanna P.
August 24, 2017

“Great piece of software for massage therapists. ”

OverallTime saver, easy booking, electronic intake forms.
ProsHuge time saver. I love that clients can fill out the initial intake form online, so they don't have to come 15 mins early to the appointment. No need to search for files in filing cabinet. Fast and easy soap charting.
ConsSome of the changes the program has made in the last couple months have been counterproductive. They used to list 'Conditions' in a vertical list style which was really easy to read quickly. They changed this to listing them horizontally, which I find very hard to read, and often miss some conditions if I'm in a hurry.

By SOAP Vault on August 24, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Joanna, I'll pass it along to our Product Team.
August 24, 2017
Aaron C.
Licensed Massage Therapist
July 22, 2017

“User friendly and Better Than Other methods”

ProsI have more than one office where I see client and SoapVault allows me to have a central repository accessible wherever I am. Very clean to input, review and access all the information. Love it!
ConsIt's not Free ;-) I guess it would be nice if the Dashboard tiles could be expanded to see more info. I'm reaching way out to think of something to meet the minimum 100 character minimum for this text-field ;-P

By SOAP Vault on July 22, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully the 0/5 stars for Customer Support was just a mistake :)
July 22, 2017
Dawn G.
Rmt
July 10, 2017

“Very easy to use, can log in from multiple devices”

Prosemail reminders for clients, easy to use dashboard, keeps track of finances, receipts, and if clients arrive
ConsI wish it was available as an iPad app, my office has a desktop which is not transportable. Periodically I get an error message when submitting info

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
Thanks for your feedback. SOAP Vault is a mobile compatible web app, it just needs an internet connection.
Rosanna R.
Massage Therapist/ Owner

“Love it!!!!”

OverallIt's easy to use, and I love the way it saves and organized everything for me. As a busy business owner and a mom of 3 I don't have alot of free time but soapvault has saved me time with my charting
ProsIt's very user friendly, and makes everything so simple. I love that I can tag or draw on my notes. I love that the intake or is customizable.
ConsSometimes the tagging will not let you tag the one you want, can be a little laggy, sometimes when clients submit an intake form it won't go through but won't let them do it again so I have o over ride it and do it all manually.

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! Yes, we've recently resolved some issues with the intake form submission. Also, speed has significantly been improved over the past month.
Kim P.
RMT/ owner

“Easy to use”

OverallSaves time. Saves paper.
ProsSaves time on charting. Email reminders for patients less missed appointments. Can access it from my phone.
ConsEvery time there are updates done it causes glitches for several days afterwards, program can be slow at times

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Sorry for the trouble, we've been working hard to reduce post-deployment bugs, promise!
Tammy B.
July 10, 2017

“Very good program, easy to use. Functional.”

OverallOrganization and automation.
ProsSimple design. I love the booking page so that it does not show the entire schedule. The online scheduling is beautiful. My clients love it.
ConsThere are some things I would like to see done better. Editing of client info before the patient history is filled out to correct email address, the insurance information viewing, a soap note summary with more than one soap note visible. A sendable link to update a patient history, and multible patient histories to choose from to send. (IE specific pediatric patient history, or prenatal)

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
We've improved on all the cons you've listed (but our work is not ever complete), thanks for the feedback Tammy!
John B.
Owner, Licensed Massage Therapist
July 11, 2017

“Best soap note software I have found.”

ProsSoap notes are very easy to use. The software allows you to keep track of all necessary information on your clients. Support is very responsive, and professional.
ConsI would like to have the ability to process payments, track memberships and referral rewards, which is currently not available. However, I have spoken with support and I was excited to hear that it is in the works.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Process payments is now available, memberships and referral rewards as well!
Cassie W.
LMP/ owner
July 12, 2017

“Soapvault has been such a time saving tool for me in my massage practice! So glad I found it!”

OverallIt is a time saving tool for me!
ProsThe ease of use is my favorite thing about this software! I love being able to copy previous chart notes and make the changes necessary to that day's visit.
ConsI don't really have anything negative to say. Sometimes I wish I could do something and then I see an update coming that makes it possible. (For example the multi click function on tagging.)

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Yes, multi-tagger was quite an exciting launch! :D
Nicole N.
RMT/ Owner
July 10, 2017

“Every time I have an issue I email Soap Vault and they respond very promptly and resolve my issue ”

Proseasy to use and I love that they are always adding new features to the app. My patients have reported that it was also easy to book online
Conssome features would be helpful like patient only being able to submit a request for appt. and being able to have bolded appointment times so I can keep the same schedule.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
We're mid-development of a new calendar system, which will allow more flexibility like what you described. Thanks for the feedback!
Sarah O.
Physiotherapist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 11, 2017

“A user friendly software, makes doing patient reports so easy, the duplicate facility is a dream! ”

OverallMore detailed medical reports, the tags make is time efficient. Over all very user friendly
ProsExcellent Soapnote facilities, user friendly, clear layout, online booking, integrated with mail chimp
ConsNo integration with Facebook, unable to call and speak to somebody to help. Response time is poor time

By SOAP Vault on July 11, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. Facebook intergration instructions are here: https://soapvault.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210073533-Allowing-patients-to-book-an-appointment-from-Facebook We alway strive for faster response times. We do have scheudled phone support, so please email us at support@soapvault.com to arrange a call.
Jessica B.
Owner, Master Massage Therapist
July 10, 2017

“This software has been a godsend since I just started my business, and has made the transition easy”

OverallFreedom from having to be on the phone with people for them to schedule appointments, concrete backup of records
ProsConstant updates, tutorials, nice calendar view and flexibility with scheduling. Soap note taking is varied and functional
ConsNotifications when appointments are made only through email. Software can run slow, some notifications aren't necessary, and when I have to click on it to go away it's too slow to load

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. You can actually disable notifications you prefer not to receive. Settings > User Details > Notificaiton Preferences If you have any trouble, just let us know!
Ailey B.
LMT
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 5, 2018

“Review from an LMT”

OverallIt's been great! It's easy to maneuver around and I enjoy the recent updates.
ProsI love that there is a built in soap note, people can schedule themselves online and you can email initial intake forms. That makes it easier for my clients to fill out prior to their appointment. I also love the text and email reminders 24 hrs prior. Less for me to do and remember!
ConsMy clients say the online booking is user friendly except for having to have a "login" and "password". Which I agree, that is about the only part I don't like very much because having to remember another login and password on top of every other login and password is a bit of a hassle.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Ailey!
October 5, 2018
Robyn J.
Emergency Coordinator
Higher Education, Unspecified
November 7, 2017

“SOAP Vault is by far the best choice in terms of an integrated charting and scheduling software!”

OverallThis catapults my business into the 21st century and puts me ahead of my competitors.
ProsQuality for price! The detail in the software, the customer service, the fair price, the online scheduling integration, simplicity of use, the ability to provide anatomically detailed notes--I couldn't rave enough about this software. I just started my own business and purchasing this software is one of my favorite small business decisions so far. I get excited every time I get to use it. The note taking features alone enable me to provide a better service to my clients. Anyone who works with the human body should be using SOAP Vault! Thank you so much for the time and dedication to a detailed product.
ConsI wish practitioners could receive text messages when an appointment is scheduled. Right now only emails are sent.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it to the product team.
November 7, 2017
Kristy B.
Rmt
July 10, 2017

“Easy to maneuver around the website ”

OverallI use it for all of my clinical notes
ProsWhat I like most is the ability to duplicate notes. Often times clients who come in often or who have repetitive strain injuries present with the same problems every single time
Conssometimes it tries to load and won't-could be a connection problem-not sure. It seems like there are more things all the time and I feel like I don't know how to fully use the program to its full ability. My fault-not the programs. Perhaps if there were just one tutorial for new users in one place to simplify it

By SOAP Vault on July 11, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, we recently did 2 webinars. I'm sure you will find them helpful. Getting started https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3cq8nUyXss Online booking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv-gQvR2y2A&t=4s
Jonathan K.
Chiropractor
July 10, 2017

“Simple and easy to use”

ProsVery simple, easy to navigate. We like being able to send out the intake forms quickly and read responses in a simple format.
ConsLearning the practitioner function and the calendar. We currently don't use the calendar as we are still learning how to schedule multiple practitioners.

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
This demo should help you with the Online Scheduling features. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv-gQvR2y2A
Margie S.
Chiropractor
July 19, 2017

“I've had great experience with Soap Vault overall!”

ProsI love that it's web-based and I can access the software anywhere. I am also impressed they are adding a lot more features and functionality.
ConsDoesn't integrate with payment processing (such as Cash Practice.com) and I can't create a superbill with ICD-10 and CPT codes.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
ICD-10 and CPT codes are coming, but payments are here now!
July 19, 2017
Carey D.
Lic Massage Therapist - Owner
July 12, 2017

“Amazing Customer Service. ”

OverallChart notes, online scheduling,
ProsEasy to use, well organized, great customer service. Ive been using it for 3 yrs now & it continues to update & get even better.
Cons
Svetlana H.
Medical Massage therapist/ owner
July 10, 2017

“I'm using your services over a year now and very happy with customer service, upgrades.”

ProsAdding files, scheduling , charting, text messaging and health form . Most of all easy to use for clients and not to loose clients!
ConsThere is no photos for clients and exeptance of. The credit card to book an appointment , so client will be charge for no show.

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. Both client photos and credit card processing is coming! :)
David B.
Owner/Massage Therapist
July 10, 2017

“Everything I thought it would be and more. ”

OverallAccurate scheduling, simple and clean SOAP charting. Ease of printing or emailing.
ProsIt's easy to use for me and for my clients. The SOAP charting is clear, concise and simple to use either on a phone or computer.
ConsMobile version is a bit slower than computer version. Would be nice if reminder emails could be more personalized.

By SOAP Vault on July 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! You can customize all the patient notifications (email and SMS), just see this link: https://soapvault.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206115240-How-do-I-customize-notifications-sent-to-patients-
Haily S.
May 10, 2018

“I loves this product. It has made my charting for my practise lot easier. ”

ProsI love that I am able to go paperless and have everything in one place. There is no need to keep client files in a traditional filing cabinet with paper everywhere. This is a lot better at keeping organized.
ConsAs of right now I am unable to merge clients that have already been accepted into the clinic, so I have multiples of some clients that causes issues when it comes time to charting.

By SOAP Vault on July 26, 2019
We're working to improve the merge patient process, thanks for the feedback!
May 10, 2018