Loxo Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.3/5

About Loxo

Loxo is a best-in-class enterprise recruiting SaaS company specializing in AI and machine learning, combining an ATS and CRM, and includes email automation, SMS texting, VoIP calling, personal contact information and candidate sourcing automation all-in-one easy to use platform. Loxo makes every aspect of modern recruiting and talent acquisition simple, so companies can find and hire the very best possible talent faster. Learn why more than 950 recruiting organizations across trust Loxo. Learn more about Loxo

Gannyn L.
Human Resources, 1-10 employees

“Best in Class”

OverallI run an in-house talent acquisition company. None of the in-house ATS's wanted anything to do with us so our options were limited to "agency" ATS's. Loxo's ease of use, data enrichment features and modern interface are far ahead of the others in this category. HireScale aims to blur the lines, and Loxo is a great tool that's helping us reach our goals.
ProsLoxo is easily the best agency based ATS on the market. For my business, I find the data enrichment features extremely useful. Whether I'm using it to track customer data or for the candidates, it seamlessly syncs with my email and offers quick ways to log, tag, track, send bulk email, customize templates and launch reqs. The feedback I get from candidates is always pleasant. It's easy for them to apply and no barriers for entry so our conversions rates are outstanding. I also like that they're continually launching helpful improvements and new features. Finally, the staff is responsive and genuinely cares about the customer. Compared to other products I've used, it's best in class by far. Loxo is simple, reliable, clean and always improving--what more could you want out of an agency-side ATS?
ConsI would like to see more co-branding features, but this is pretty specific to our business model and Loxo is one of the only platforms I've found who offers any co-branding features so we're able to make it work.
Darrel C.
September 5, 2019

“Great Product”

OverallIt's a great candidate tracking tool and is extremely user-friendly. Great visuals and drag-drop features.
ProsEase of use, Intuitive functionality, and beautiful UI. The team at Loxo are fantastic at making software enhancements and customizing it to meet your needs.
ConsThe only con would be that it's not built out as well to support recruiter commission splits and contract recruiting models.
September 5, 2019
Beth E.
Owner/Executive Recruiter
June 11, 2019

“Best All in One CRM on the Market ”

OverallMy experience over the past year is that the company genuinely cares about their customers and keeping them happy. Anytime I've had any technical issues, they've been on it to fix within minutes. When you make suggestions, they are very open to making improvements. What I like about Loxo is that it's a one stop for all my needs. Before I started with Loxo, I had demo's with many other systems, and while a few of them were slightly less expensive up front, they would end up costing me more due to the integrations that Loxo has to offer. For example, without Loxo I would have to have separate Job Board accounts with limited posts, would have to get an email campaign program and an autoresponder, I would have to add a texting app and pay for leads from a lead source (they provide 100 free email leads per month). I don't have the AI Jobs but is something I would like to consider adding on in the future.
ProsThis software combines an ATS, CRM, Job Posting Tool, Candidate Tracking, Texting, Campaigns, customization, AI technology, and more. They are continually improving and making the program better and better.
ConsWhen posting jobs, there isn't a multiple post feature or a mass edit/delete/repost option. So every two weeks when I refresh my job posts, it's a long task to refresh, close, or add new jobs one at a time. An option to mass update/post would be a great feature.
Thom A.
Consultant
Design, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2017

“When I first started using Loxo I was cautiously optimistic. Glad I followed Through.”

Overalleasy to input and find candidates within the software, cut research time in half.
ProsEasy to use interface. The loxo Chrome attachment is awesome. It has cat my research time in half. The calling interface is really cool. The way that it tracks everything I do with a candidate. Phone calls, email, submission etc... Works really well. They are also on top of constantly updating and then letting you know what the update is and how to use it. I do not use the forms feature but it looks easy to use based on the video instructional they put out after it was released. Every new feature or update is like that. I am an old school recruiter that was just looking for a place to store resumes and have easy search features to find them later. This does that and a whole lot more. So well and easy to use that it pushed me to using a lot of features I never thought I would use. I was using BigBiller before this is head and shoulders better in everyway.
ConsThe mobile version is terrible!!!! Only complaint. Man it is so hard to access candidate info. I have to turn my iphone sideways and you still do not get the whole details screen.
Walt L.
Partner, Recruiter

“Switch to Loxo”

ProsNight and day difference from Bullhorn. When you search for a candidate or client, they actually show up-unlike Bullhorn. Browser plugins pull in resume data automatically and accurately. Intuitive and easy-to-use interface that works quickly. Customer support and training is excellent.
ConsBulk email blasts are a little slow sometimes. I'm sure they're addressing it. They keep improving the product all the time, rolling out new tools and features.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 4, 2019

“Loxo Review - BEST SYSTEM BY FAR”

OverallBy far the best system on the market. If you want to maximize your team's efficiency and get a recruiting solution that actually solves your problems, then Loxo is the platform for you.
ProsLoxo is by far the best solution for recruiting on the market. The team their truly understand the needs of high-functioning recruiting teams. The candidate database is unlike anything else I've used on the market. It's searchable on several different levels making my team more effective, and you can easily add candidates into marketing lists, one-off email sends, and click-to-dial campaigns. Yes, you can call directly from within Loxo with no extra tools needed. With loxo, you also get a unique job view that makes it very easy to manage all search projects.
ConsSo far I have no complaints. I've used Bullhorn, FileFinder, Invenias, Crelate and Zoho and none of them even compare to how great Loxo has been for our firm.
February 4, 2019
Betsy R.
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees
July 20, 2017

“We're glad we made the switch!”

ProsGreat desktop/ web UI. Ease of use. Really like the searchability and the drag and drop. The Outlook extension was a nice add, as well as the Forms builder. Text feature is nice. The Chrome extension is probably my favorite feature.
ConsLacks integration with other tools, which sometimes requires a duplication of effort on our part. Some data was not easily exported when we needed to export to other tools. The mobile UI could use some work.
Keith M.
Co-Founder/CEO
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 20, 2017

“Intuitive and nice design. Very different from traditional ATS.”

OverallWe get improved, consistent team communication. We get more exposure on our searches with the organic aggregator feeds to Indeed, SimplyHired & Glassdoor.
ProsThe value and the ability to index out our jobs to job aggregators at no additional charge (organic feed).
ConsIt can be difficult to search for what you want. There are some ticks with it that I have given feedback on. However, the Customer Support is superb! Also their willingness to make frequent improvement and changes is spot on! It is better used as a stand alone ATS. If you need CRM capabilities, it's not there yet. I would recommend seeing if it's right for you.
Beth Y.
July 18, 2017

“Very easy to get started”

OverallI was able to hit the ground running.
ProsThe ability to add candidates to Loxo from LinkedIn. This saves a LOT of time. I also like the way I can quickly see where candidates are in the recruiting process on the jobs screen
ConsJust a couple minor ease of use/efficiency items *Inability to update candidate workflow while in the people view *Would like to see most recent update in people view *Call list - would like to see what job person is matched to *Adding candidates from Loxo, add a 2nd Add to button at the bottom of the window, vs having to scroll down for the job and then back up to the top to add *When entering data in people record, you enter on the left hand side of screen (ie, like adding email address), but then have to go to the right to click save. *Need a field and report for Source. This is a huge asset in determining the most successful avenues for understanding which sources are most effective. Also great when communicating status to hiring managers on progress of their search/opening
scott l.

“Multiple Functionality All-In-One”

OverallI depend on it every day and have been impressed with the reliability. The VOIP integration along with Loxo Connect is working very well for me.
ProsI like the concept of my VIOP phoneline and ATS being all from the same provider.
ConsI wish Tech Support had a phone number. The chat feature works well for some support but setting up a time to talk involves more steps than I prefer.
Theresa L.
Executive Recruiter
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees
June 11, 2019

“Recruiting Software that works!”

OverallStaying in touch is much easier now with clients and candidates.
ProsEasy to parse, friendly to search, texting, drip emails, and setting up automation. The biggest plus is that in the short time we have used Loxo they have updated new features making things even simpler.
ConsNothing at this point, so far so good.
Mark P.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

“Loxo”

OverallThere's no perfect solution, but Loxo is about as close as it comes! The customer service is off the charts great!
ProsThe UI is great and the updates are regular and meaningful.
ConsThere are always 100 things I wish it would do! No job records, meaning no place to put notes about a specific job that is unrelated to a candidate or a client, is probably the biggest. It's on the roadmap, though!
Brook G G.
Executive MSL Recruiter
July 24, 2017

“Loxo is a great software that helps keep my co-workers and I very organized and easy to search. ”

OverallYou are able to keep track of candidates progress, who is working with which candidate and easy to search.
ProsI like that the customer service support is very responsive and helpful. I am able to add and take away notes, number and emails very easily. I also like how everything is documented properly so co-workers are stepping over each other.
ConsWhen using a mail merge, it makes it very difficult to keep organized with this feature. If a person responds to the email, the bucket does not change. This causes confusion and disorganization.
Jennifer H.
Boss
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2017

“I love the ease of use of this software. Everything is automated and super easy to use!”

Overallawesome customer service and easy to multitask with
ProsI love the forms feature and the calling feature. It is so easy to make calls and take notes at the same time!
ConsThe timesheet functionality could be easier to use. The timesheet should be found under reports and not attached to the job itself.
Brook G.
Executive MSL Recruiter
July 18, 2017

“Loxo is very simple to use and their customer support is always readily available.”

OverallThis platform keeps my day very organized and it is very east to manage. I am able to easily access inactive jobs to help with the new searches I am working on.
ProsVery easy to integrate candidates from LinkedIn to Loxo and easy to navigate the system as a whole. I like how detailed oriented the notes in the system are.
Consbulk emails- the status of the candidates in the bulk emails does not change when they respond- it stays in the sourced category.
Jeffrey D.
Renewables & Environment, Self-employed
July 24, 2017

“Been great seeing the company grow and strive to make the product the best it can be”

Overallwell organized data.
ProsEase of use has been the best attribute of the software. The software is created to simplify what is normally a very complex process.
ConsMy integration with some external tools isn't working as planned. The time to resolve issue is taking longer than anticipated
Global Sourcing Specialist
Airlines/Aviation, 501-1000 employees
July 19, 2019

“Best stuff for tracking sourcing activity”

OverallGreat product for sourcers
ProsJobs and activity made like in Trello but also have necessary for recruiter functionality Loxo connect gives you mail guessing tool with 60% efficiency which is not so bad Extension Daedalus is taking profiles out of LI Built-in CRM is a cool tool as well Analytics is good and API is open to connect
ConsLoxo extension for Chrome simply doesn't work
Seth C.
July 24, 2017

“Great UI and some nice intuitive features, but lacks some stability, reporting, and work flows.”

ProsVery nice UI. Great social media integration. Customer service is very responsive and willing to help and train as needed.
ConsInstability of the platform. Very buggy. Poor reporting functionality. Loxo Connect does not find mobile numbers, which creates a compounding problem since Loxo Calling records activity for all contacts with the a corporate number.

By Loxo on August 1, 2017
Thank you for reviewing Loxo. We are disappointed to learn that your experience has not lived up to the standards we strive to create for all of our customers. I have forwarded your feedback to our product and customer success teams, and we will continue to look for opportunities to improve going forward. --- Update August 1, 2017 Hi Seth, I wanted to take a moment and let you know that our product team has resolved the issues you mentioned. If you're available, I would love to schedule a call with you and member of our customer success team to review the changes and to make sure you are not experiencing any other issues.
Jen C.
December 10, 2018

“Loxo Review”

ProsClean view and easy to work through. Easy to use and navigate and the emails auto populate which is a great feature.
ConsThey actually lost functionality over the year and half we had the software including the ability to add people from LinkedIn which was on of their key features.
December 10, 2018
Brian V.
Recruiter
Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2019

“True North Talent Group/LOXO Review”

OverallGreat experience, it is very easy to use and I am able to move candidates through the process very quickly. Being able to search the database quickly is very helpful as well.
ProsThe ease of moving candidates around from sourced, interview, feedback, etc.
ConsI cant think of anything for this one but it wont turn green unless I type 40 letters.
June 13, 2019
August 14, 2017

“Excellent product”

ProsGreat tools that are easy to use within the system and very flexible to our needs. Loxo has some point and click services that are included in their package that competitors charge much more for. For the price point, Loxo is a great product that keeps developing into a stronger platform with more options for users.
ConsImporting large amounts of data after initial upload can be slow due to current data transfer limitations per file upload. Also, the system is designed more as a work flow ATS than integrated ATS/CRM.
August 14, 2017
Amine H.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Java (Freelance)
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
March 14, 2018

March 14, 2018
Carolyn L.
Recruiter
Accounting, 51-200 employees
February 6, 2018

“Loxo ATS Review”

OverallWould not recommend this system - I feel you could get a better system for a comparable price.
ProsIt's local (Colorado), the support is good so when I have questions they are available - but that seems to be often :)
ConsNot intuitive, no reporting, not easily searchable. It's hard to move candidates through the system and not easy to leave comments for others to see.
February 6, 2018