Safesite Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

About Safesite

Safesite is a free, easy-to-use digital safety solution for individuals and teams who want to collaborate, ditch paper, and improve safety. Over 4,000 companies trust the Safesite platform to conduct safety inspections and audits, drive team safety engagement, and empower every worker in their organization to be a safety champion. Learn more about Safesite
  • "Support CSR and his Staff outstanding. I feel they have my back in any situation."
  • "My experience using Safesite has been a positive one. There are always apt to improve and help solve any issues that might occur."
  • "Awesome, easy way to keep up with safety on a job site."
  • "Great software to have for a construction manager. Helps me to be diligent with safety protocol."
  • "It required me to open new jobsites when the jobsite was the same as last week. That made it somewhat discouraging to use."
  • "I am in area with poor reception up in mountains so inspections don't always get uploaded when closed."
  • "Some of the bumps on the road in the early usage due to database, although much of this was caused by our own lack of continuity between departments."
  • "The small screen Ipad look when documenting the inspection and the ability to print out a report or history of an assigned subcontractor violation."

Pros

• "Awesome, easy way to keep up with safety on a job site."

Cons

Plastics, 501-1000 employees

“FREE & FRIENDLY”

OverallOverall the apps were very helpful in terms of reporting any incident. That is the most of it we like because before this we had a problem that after-hours then the safety team will be notified with any incidents.
ProsThe interface on the web is clear which the management could see the overall status of our sites. We received a full report every day. Ease our internal accident report. Although it is free, most of the features can be used.
ConsNo phone notification sounds like maybe a "ding!" sound or whatever when someone lodges any report.
Nicholas L.
Safety Director
October 23, 2019

“Safety Management System (Safesite)”

ProsOne of the greatest attributes of the software is the metrics that the software provides. The Safety Management System (SMS) has the ability to track all inspections, observations, hazards, and meetings through the lifecycle of the project. The system allows metrics to be reviewed whether its last week's findings or for the last 6 months. This function gives teams the ability to analyze findings to perform a Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) trend analysis. With this trend analysis, teams can focus on key HSE issues.
ConsOne con is the ability to add points of contact (POC) automatically into their respected team/project. If the POC is invited to the project but doesn't follow the necessary onboarding steps, then the POC is never added to their respected team/project. This con leaves a gap in the hazard notification process to alert the respected POC that there is an issue that needs to be corrected.
October 23, 2019
Nick W.
Superintendent

“Safesite review”

OverallOverall I am pleased. For construction personnel we need to have things user friendly as construction is fast paced. How ever, I am pleased with the product and becoming more familiar the more I use it.
ProsIt brings items to by attention that I would not normally be aware of. I also like that I can add a photo to a hazard or observation. Having all my safety and QC notes readily available and at my finger tips is great. This app lets me capture items and close them out if need be in real time.
ConsI would like all of our listed safety and QC items to be in order. It would also be easier if the QC items were separate from safety. When out in the field "I" don't like to be held up looking at my phone and scrolling through looking for a specific inspection or hazard item. It causes me to wait until I get back to my desk. If they were all numbered and in order we could get used to knowing where they are and save time scrolling.
Brennan H.

“Safesite App”

OverallAwesome, easy way to keep up with safety on a job site.
ProsEasy to access in the field and on the go.
ConsIt's glitches I decent amount. Could be bad cell reception in the field but works well for the most part.
John R.
Site Superintendent

“Safe site works. ”

OverallMy experience using Safesite has been a positive one. There are always apt to improve and help solve any issues that might occur
ProsHelps keep track of incidents on job. Quick reminders for safety checks. Easy to access and navigate. Great support.
ConsThere's really no cons I can speak of. Other than having to track and monitor safety on full grown men and women. That should know better. But that is what we do to keep people coming back and quality of life at a high standard.
timothy r.
senior construction manager
October 17, 2019

“safesite compliance great tool for success in osha management”

Overallvery helpful tool used by all affiliated trades keeping personnel and businesses safe
Prosaccessibility to osha approved weekly inspections and trade connectivity
ConsI am in area with poor reception up in mountains so inspections don't always get uploaded when closed
Mike D.

“Construction Manager”

OverallI have had an incredible experience with Safesite. I feel I can contact any of the personnel at Safesite and they will be there for me. Very dedicated and professional. I feel the field inspectors understand what we go through out here in the field. I have had zero incidents at my jobsite and I believe it is because of the diligence and the team work. I feel that Safesite has my back with any issues.
ProsEase of use. User friendly. Support CSR and his Staff outstanding. I feel they have my back in any situation. It has been demonstrated in the past for me.
ConsUploading pictures can be challenging at times
Michaela K.
Safety Coordinator II
October 25, 2019

“Safesite making Safety easier ”

ProsSafesite allows me to log inspections,hazards, meetings, and observations. It allows me to be out in the field doing my job instead of stuck behind a desk. It's user friendly and Safesite has been able to accommodate and change things specific to our team's needs.
Consnone, Safesite is always willing to help
October 25, 2019
Vincent B.
Lead superintendent

“Easily usable ”

OverallWe have improved our job site safety rating by at least 40%
ProsYou can easily pop out your phone or tablet and use it in the field immediately!
ConsAt first there were a few glitches but after everything got settled in it was very simple to use.
Chris B.
October 17, 2019

“Meritage - Southern Arizona”

OverallSafesite is a great way to conduct a safety review of your jobsite. Ease of use makes it very efficient to use. Format is pretty straight forward, and a breeze to navigate. I have already recommended to several colleagues.
ProsEasy to use. Convenient. Reminders sent.
ConsI don`t have a way to check my previous inspections. I don`t know if there is a way to import photos from my cell phone. No specific topic /question regarding rebar safety.
Bobby H.
Production Manager
October 24, 2017

“Great product that is continuing to grow and expand”

Prosability to track and maintain the OSHA safety of my Jobs sites. The ease of having a encompassing data base for the entirety of a job or project that states the issues as well as provide photographic evidence of the infraction.
ConsWould like to have different user access. Such as users and vendors, it would help maintain and set accurate goals for each user.
October 24, 2017
terry b.
risk manager

“Pros and Cons ”

OverallSee above- OSHA has accepted our use of this program.
ProsThe use of this product was part of an acceptable solution to an OSHA violation for Fall Protection and PPE findings. The Safesite team was able to set up an inspection list that we were familiar with.
ConsSome of the individual items are not totally accurate.
Kyle S.
Director of Safety
August 5, 2017

“Safesite has helped Stafford Crane Group Safety in so many ways!!”

ProsEasy to use and navigate! Easy to track and trend all our inspections and near misses! Tech support is just a phone call away !!
August 5, 2017
Will O.

“Safesite is Fantastic ”

OverallSafesite has allowed me to efficiently track the safety performance of my trades. I can easily search past actions per trade to effectively resolve revolving safety concerns and it helps me monitor my job site with the use of their meetings, hazards, observations and inspections. Since implementing the use of the safesite software, my job site has become safer and my trades are working harder to ensure it stays that way.
ProsSafesite is user friendly, the mobile app is convenient and easy to navigate.
ConsNothing, safesite is a streamlined way to document and record incidents, safety ricks and safety inspections on the job site
Owen M.
Senior Operations Manager
August 2, 2017

“This app makes notifying and resolving safety issues to be a much less burdensome task.”

ProsHow quickly the observations, hazards and inspections can be done. In the past this was a lengthy process due to the lack of a central database.
ConsSome of the bumps on the road in the early usage due to database, although much of this was caused by our own lack of continuity between departments.
August 2, 2017
Michael R.
Constustion manager
October 30, 2019

“Review of Safesite”

OverallThis keeps me conscious of the dangers of my jobsites and how to better keep them safe.
ProsThe ease of the program. It stores previous job sites that I have used and can easily retrieve them. It sends me mid-week reminders to do reports.
ConsNo dislikes. I can't say a bad thing about it.
October 30, 2019
Todd B.
Safety Director

“Trends”

ProsTracking trends that I see on all of our job sites. This allows the team to see thing before it happens
ConsI would like to be able to do everything on my phone. I always have my phone.
Brian M.

“Safesite review”

ProsThe App has easy to use drop boxes, the ability to add and update information, and large hard to miss command prompts. Very user friendly.
ConsNothing. The app is user friendly. I like everything.
Laura B.
Area Construction Manager
Construction, 201-500 employees

“Safesite review.”

OverallGood people to work with. Customer service executives have been really great supporting us with any issues.
ProsThe app is great for the field personnel.
ConsSometimes there are glitches in the software that cause the assignments to be skewed.
Kyle G.
October 28, 2019

“don't like writing reviews”

OverallI'm really indifferent. It's a job requirement.
ProsIt's easy to use. I really don't have anything else to say about it.
ConsSometimes glitchy. I don't think it's really a useful tool.
October 28, 2019
Billy P.
VP of Purchasing
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees

“GREAT PROGRAM!”

Prosuser friendly, clean format, builder & trade integration, drives safety importance
ConsThe reporting could be enhanced by creating export options (excel preferred) for ease of tracking insepctions and safety compliance
alan g.
October 17, 2019

“Great Experience with Safesite”

ProsI love the ease of access and functionality of the software. It is in large font which is a plus for reading it as well.
ConsThe system is slow at registering things at times.
JOSH T.

“Safesite”

ProsThat its Mobile Via the App and can do all imput as walking jobs
ConsI do not like the length of the questions for the inspection phase
Justin M.

“User Friendly”

ProsThe ease of using the software and being pretty self explanatory. Very useful when OSHA needed documentation.
ConsThe small screen Ipad look when documenting the inspection and the ability to print out a report or history of an assigned subcontractor violation.
Wade P.
Area manager

“Safe site review ”

ProsThe ease of use of the administrative software
ConsMay getting over complicated for construction staff with minimal computer skills.
Sean D.

“Satisfied with Safesite”

OverallI like the product. It does what I need to be able to reduce incidents on the job site.
ProsWhat I like best about Safesite is it's ease of use and end of week reports. Very easy to understand and monitor.
ConsI quite haven't been able to figure out how to upload my relevant hazards that I want to report on.
Christopher B.
construction superintendant
Construction, 10,001+ employees

“great app”

Proseasy to use, easy to take pics for the app
Consnothing...great to use, general questions are easy
Chris W.
October 19, 2019

“Safesite ”

OverallGreat experience
ProsCustomerServicetjry Team is very helpful
ConsNothing I don't have any complaints or issues
October 19, 2019
Jeff D.
construction manager

“Safesite Review”

ProsEasy to use the software while in the field
ConsI've had a few issues using the inspection part
Demitri S.

“Site Safety Made easy”

OverallOverall very satisfied with Safesite.
ProsSafesite has several obvious benefits. The app is user friendly and puts your safety checklists at your finger tips. It provides customization, that allows your organization the ability to focus the user on the important items/ tasks.
ConsPhoto upload cuts your photo too small. Needs a large span view.
Dane P.
Safety Coordinator
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1001-5000 employees

“SI SS”

ProsEase of use and accessibility. Tracking trends is nice but it needs to be more custom
ConsMake it more customizable with ability for custom time frames for reports
Eric E.

“Construction Review”

ProsVery easy to use helpful in doing safety inspections and notifying subs of safety issues
ConsMore options in library to chose from for the safety meetings we hold wekly
Jared A.

“Safesite Review”

ProsKeeping trades accountable is easier than ever and documenting what was wrong and how it was resolved
ConsThe amount of question to answer and sometimes it glitches.
John J.
Superintendent
Construction, 11-50 employees
October 17, 2019

“Tracking onsite safety with ease. ”

OverallIt makes accomplishing olthe safety requirements that we are required to do daily much easier and organized.
ProsThe templates and reminders help keep me on task and complete my daily required tasks.
ConsHaving to rely on the lists populated by the main office and trying to get people or items added v
robb m.
construction manager
Construction, 201-500 employees

“Safesite Review”

OverallVery simple way to log and observe daily activities of workers performing at their job
ProsIt`s a very user friendly application and easy to navigate. The application allows you take take pictures that are very helpful during inspections.
ConsNothing, the application works very well.
Mitchell M.

“Safesite review”

OverallSafesite is easy to use for my company when documenting safety issues on a job site. it is difficult and hard to use when switching communities or knowing if your claims are being submitted properly
ProsSimple to use. The design is user friendly.
ConsAccuracy or transparency. How to effectively switch communities
Alexis T.

“Great software! ”

OverallGreat software to have for a construction manager. Helps me to be diligent with safety protocol.
ProsIt helps me stay on top of all my jobs and the safety protocol.
ConsSometimes the app is glitchy, but that's something that happens a with all apps.
Rob D.

“Safesite app”

OverallI use Safesite weekly to complete the safety reports for my construction site
ProsEase of use. Click through the checklist and add items photos notes
ConsI would like to know more on how the grading system works
Danny M.
Project manager
Construction, 11-50 employees

“Detailed ”

ProsApp is user friendly Logging details per site
ConsNot really sure of any cons at the moment
Christian B.
Construction, 501-1000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

OverallGreat
ProsEasy to use software. Mobility of it to use on my phone or laptop.
ConsNothing. So far everything has been great.
courtney c.
October 18, 2019

“Safesite”

OverallI am able to hold trades accountable for safety
ProsI like that I am able to track safety issues on my site
ConsThere is not anything I do not like about the software
October 18, 2019
Bill E.

“Weekly Safety Inspections”

ProsIt is easy to use and navigate through. Templates make questions easy to follow
ConsTemplate questions do not apply to our type of construction
Christopher T.
Construction Manager V
October 21, 2019

“Safesite user friendly”

ProsThis app is very easy to use and is user friendly
ConsNothing I have no complaints or issues with this program.
October 21, 2019
Fred B.
Safety Coordinator
October 30, 2017

“The Safesite people are easy to contact and worked at making the site work for me. I liked that.”

ProsWhen I would get it to open as I thought it should, it was easy to use. I am not a software person. If it works, fine, I will use it and see if it will do what I need it to.
ConsI couldn't get the program to open for me . It required me to open new jobsites when the jobsite was the same as last week. That made it somewhat discouraging to use.
October 30, 2017