livepro Ratings

Overall

About livepro

livepro is purpose built Knowledge Management for Customer Experience. We focus on delivering answers to agents - not long complex documents. This is made possible by livepros powerful features like search and easy to follow process guidance. livepro requires next to no training and turns your agents into experts meaning staff confidence and customer satisfaction go up while AHT and training costs are cut down. Learn more about livepro

Alimassi A.
CSR
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees
August 9, 2018

“Livepro review”

OverallLivepro has helped me with a wide range of customer inquiries ranging from dealing with different types of callers to answering the most unique, difficult and unusual questions. It has helped make my job easier knowing I've got a powerful piece of knowledge that's there to ensure that I do my job to the pest of my ability. Overall, Livepro is an amazing source of information and I'd definitely recommend it to other people. Keep up the great work Livepro.! :)
ProsLivepro is an amazing source of knowledge that helps me (CSR) with the process of answering customer inquiries. From the beginning of my role, I was introduced to Livepro an straight away I was relieved to know that there is such a helpful tool that will be a click away for whenever I need any help or reassurance about all different kinds of questions. What I love most about Livepro is the ability to use the search function and the use of key words to locate a wide range of helpful articles, and most of all, Livepro is very convenient.
ConsApart from all great things I could say about Livepro, there's still some minor flows that could be improved in Livepro to better the use/experience even more. These flows includes things like, key words, article titles, updates and link navigation. What I mean from this is, sometimes CSRs would search up a specific key word to try and locate a specific article but if the title of that article does not match the key word then it makes it i bit harder and takes a bit linger to find what you're looking for (specially for new CSRs). Updates to some articles are a bit slow and sometimes clicking a link (likes shared outside of Livepro) does not always take you to the link URL, most the times it takes you to Livepro homepage, so this might be worth having a look at.
August 9, 2018
Paul L.
Custoemr Information Team Leader
Government Administration, 501-1000 employees
December 18, 2018

“Review of Livepro”

OverallOverall I find LivePro to be a good reliable and professional product with a great support team. We will be continuing to use and grow what we do with Livepro, with cross team training and offsite locations planned for 2019. I am keen to see the next wave of ongoing improvements, (bring on compass 2.0) and dream that one day it will have the ability be linked into a centralised CRM so we can link knowledge, phone numbers, and client tracking.
ProsThe biggest positive regarding Live pro is the support you receive from the team. I have used other systems in the past and non have come with the level of support or been as responsive in improving the product based on client needs. As a product it is good. It does what is meant to, is consistent and reliable. All the things you ask for at the price range the product is at.
ConsI struggled in the early days to build the structure that we would use. This led to considerable lost time and reviewing of pages based on greater understanding of the more advances features. More help earlier on getting some page structures built would have been good. Occasionally the structure will fail to automatically allocate space correctly and you are required to set the percentages of a page to each section of a designated box area. Its fixable but frustrating The fact that it doesn't link easily into other systems. Occassionally the structures will
December 18, 2018
Carita G.
Reiki Master Teacher & Crystal Therapist
Medical Practice, 1001-5000 employees
August 6, 2018

“Great software for call centres”

OverallIt's been a great tool to consolidate knowledge across many clinics and to make it very quick and easy for our booking agents to find the right (and up to date) information for our customers.
ProsEase of use. If you can use word you can use Livepro to quickly create and manage your content and make it easily accessible for your users. If you have a basic understanding of html and css you can make it go futher but this isn't necessary. The ability to tailor access levels for different types of users (eg admins or end users) is also great. Ongoing support is also exceptional and also great to have access to a community of livepro admins that we all learn from and help each other out.
ConsOnly minor issues I've noticed because I can be pedantic - but these were all quickly resolved by the support team. My only issue is that it can be a little fussy in applying some formatting - ie depends on how the formatting was applied in the first place to text as to how it can be modified. So sometime you just need to clear the formating and re-apply it. But this is a minor issue compared with some of the other problems I've encountered on other systems.
August 6, 2018
Martin C.
General Manager Performance
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
July 30, 2018

“Straightforward, Flexible and Progressive Software”

ProsLivepro was the perfect choice for us because it allowed us to link to our existing data stores, website information etc and also capture and make easily available the bespoke information at exists for each of our 200+ locations. This suits our philosophy not to store the same information more than once and helps to ensure Livepro is always current. The feedback system for users also supports this bringing errors or omissions to the administrators attention. Other features such as announcements to ensure staff are made aware of new update and the various ways information can be displayed or indexed means you can tailor the display to suit the users or teh style of content. The support and progress of the software from the team at Livepro has been fantastic. They listen to there customers and this is often reflected back in the software.
ConsReally had no notable issues to this point. We continue to develop the way we use Livepro and are far from exhausting its features at this stage.
Monica M.
Coordinator Knowledge Management System
Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees

“Housing Direct”

OverallOverall, Livepro is the single most important tool that allows us to ensure we are maintaining a high standard of service for our customers; being consistent in the information we provide; and aligning with the requirements, legislation & policies of our organisation. Having Livepro has given our contact centre the ability to take on board new projects & business in a short space of time; knowing that our staff will always have up to date knowledge & information at their fingertips; enabling us to have confidence in the outcomes we are achieving. I can't speak highly enough about this software solution.
ProsThere are many things I like about this software, particularly its ease of use. Everything is set up in a way that is logical and simple to understand. I also like the stability of the software. Over the 9 years we have been using this tool; we have never had any major outages.
ConsSetting up scopes and roles can at times be a little difficult; however Livepro are in the process of updating this function to allow set up of roles and scopes to be a bit more user friendly.
Human Resources, 201-500 employees
August 1, 2019

“Great knowledge management resource for a central source of truth”

OverallBefore becoming an administrator, I was a user. Since becoming an administrator I have learnt so many tips and tricks to help knowledge become easier to read, understand, and nicer to look at. Knowing what my team wants and needs from the system has helped me develop knowledge to help make their jobs easier, and now that I have received additional training I feel inspired, excited and more confident in using the system to make knowledge objects even easier to find and use. Knowledge and learning goes hand in hand, so hopefully it increases their professional development too.
ProsRelatively user friendly and now I can use rockets and reporting to help my manager in her role too. I also learnt that resources can be updated rather than a new resource being uploaded, this will make my life so much easier.
ConsI wish there was a feature to bulk archive. And also to look at what resources are linked to what knowledge object to review if they are still relevant or need to be updated.
Courtney Z.
Knowledge Manager
June 21, 2018

“livepro in an excellent KMS that fits comfortably into our contact centre environment. ”

Overalllivepro has deliverable a number of operational benefits in the contact centres it has been implemented, notably a reduction of AHT and QA improvement. livepro can also we attributed with a reduction in training time and an increase in employee satisfaction.
Proslivepro has been designed with the user in mind, CSRs in the contact centre space can locate the information they require quickly and efficiently making livepro a central feature in the delivery of a quality customer experience. The article types and styling offers the perfect blend of ready to use with total customisation and authors can easily curate and publish content especially when quick updates are required. Also, the announcement feature is excellent - its done wonders in eliminating email fatigue.
ConsI would love to see more filtering options for administrators who have access to view multiple accounts/ categories.
Matthew H.
Customer Support
Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2018

“Delivers on all promises. Easy to use, quick answers, never goes down, is my most important system”

OverallFirst time resolution improvement Reduced handling time by 30% Training and induction time reduction from 6 was to 1 week Faster time to productivity for new customer support staff Back office processing and compliance areas significantly reduced handling times and accuracy by have step by step guidance to complete tasks. Audits were much easier to pass
ProsThe system seamlessly combines functionality to ensure I am informed, can find knowledge quickly and service my customers with absolute confidence. Announcements, guidance, reporting, work instructions, training. Livepro has actually been better than we expected before implementation. It's rare to have a system that overachieves expectations.
ConsHonestly it is hard to say. Maybe when the buttons with words changed to icons it took a couple of days to get used to it.
Brent R.
Service Centre Experience Manager
July 30, 2018

“Industry leading knowledge management system”

OverallA user friendly system that allows all customer service agents to access a single point of truth easily and in a format that helps them answer the call clearly and accurately. The benefits of this is getting someone a clear and correct answer with no impact to the customer service interaction.
ProsLivePro always put the user and customer at the centre of their business. This means new enhancements are always exciting as you see them constantly improving the system. They are always open to feedback and when you raise a good suggestion you see it almost immediately in their roadmap for development.
ConsI would like to see some more reporting outputs. We can currently pull the data we want and analyse it , but it would be great if more pre canned report.
Chloe A.
Learning and Development Consultant
Insurance, 51-200 employees
August 4, 2019

“Changing the way the business looks at information”

OverallLivepro has shortened the time it takes for our users to find relevant and accurate information, lowering our risk and increasing our QA.
ProsLivepro has changed the way our business works, for the better! I love that with livepro we are able to ensure all our content is kept up to date by setting review dates for the content we build. I also love that users are able to interact and leave feedback int eh system to ensure all content is relevant to what they need and use. Most of all, I love how quick and easy it is for users to find the information they need.
ConsI have minimal dislikes but I do dislike that media is unable to be added into pages in live pro without first uploading the media separately. It cannot be uploaded directly to the page which can make it a little more time consuming than necessary.
August 4, 2019
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
June 22, 2018

“Simple to use for the end user and author. ”

ProsI am passionate about staff having the tools to do their job and I feel that one of the most powerful tools in a customer facing environment is accurate and up to date resources. Customers want the answer now, but it has to be the right answer and Livepro is ideal in allowing this this due to its living document nature. Great for sending out announcements to staff. Handy for quick, neat creation of documentation. Encourages a collaborative approach to knowledge management.
ConsNo real cons, every software has "wants" I guess, but pretty happy at present. Would be good to be able to get visibility of links in to a document.
June 22, 2018
Louis D.
July 30, 2018

“livepro Knowledge Management software is perfect for OMNI Channel Customer service delivery support”

Proslivepro supports customer service consultants and customers in their moment of need, by easy to access and find information, no matter what level of competency the user is at. Additionally it has great tools such as Compass that can help customer service agents or customers resolve customer service needs through following simple logic paths. The ability to utilise API's for online support, and ChatBot support means that it is a contemporary solution, that will allow a staged KM deployment starting with full service support across Customer Service Agents and moving to Online, Mobile and Chatbot.
ConsNot many issues with the software, particularly as recent releases have improved the ability to support audit through workflow tools.
Ann W.
National Manager Workplace Advice Line
Human Resources, 201-500 employees
August 1, 2019

“Couldn't live without it”

OverallEasy to use. Great customer service. Helps staff deliver best customer service and share knowledge.
ProsAble to find information easily. Great features to find knowledge quickly with minimum number of clicks. LivePro are very helpful and responsive to our needs and keep adding new features. Can be integrated with our CRM and telephoning system. We enjoy using the system for induction and quizzes to test people's knowledge and ability to find articles. Also fun way to keep people engaged. Great to have info all in one place.
ConsCould do with some improvements with collating quiz answers.
Dhammika M.
Knowledge Specialist
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1001-5000 employees
June 21, 2018

“livepro has allowed me to create and share extensive knowledge and achieve great performance.”

OverallIncreased efficiency, higher quality, higher staff satisfaction and engagement.
ProsThe accessibility, user-friendliness and intuitive design make livepro one of the most easy to use cloud systems available. The edit interface uses a straight-forward WYSIWG editor which allows anybody to easily and quickly create knowledge articles. livepro also allows the creation of templates to keep all knowledge articles consistent and easy for staff to understand and use.
ConsAs an administrator, I am unable to filter feedback items lodged by staff into the different categories they were provided from.
Natalie F.
Government Administration, 5001-10,000 employees
June 6, 2019

“Great Product and Really Easy to Use”

OverallCurrently we have practice guidance and instructions for staff that are unclear and are presented in a complicated way. Livepro allows us to present this information in a clear, stepped out process that is easy to read and understand.
ProsThe software is really easy to use, it is very functional and you don't need to be really tech savvy to understand it! We have been able to build a system that supports our staff by providing clear guidance and instructions for them to complete complicated tasks. The company provide fantastic training and ongoing support throughout the whole process of learning and building the system, meaning we were able to create something really quickly and effectively which is really important for the nature of our work. They have amazing customer service which really helps when you are learning something new.
ConsI don't have anything I dislike about this software. All of my questions and issues have been answered and resolved immediately and anything that they cant resolve straight away they deal with in a timely manner. Also if there is a functionality of the software that doesn't yet exist but we would like to see in the future, they take your ideas on board and add it to their list of future functions!
June 6, 2019
Kellie T.
Internal Communications Support Officer
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
January 6, 2019

“Livepro Review”

OverallAllen from Livepro is great to deal with and very helpful. This system has made a big difference to our team. Its a lot easier to store and search for information now.
ProsEasy to use. Good options for displaying information. I like the work instructions and quizes.
ConsIt can be a bit fiddly to format, particularly the accordian boxes. It can also be quite manually intensive and time consuming to change categories and templates. If you change a template you have to manually update it in every single item. It you change the categories you have to then manually re-categorise every single item.
January 6, 2019
Luke J.
Head of Service Centre
June 11, 2018

“The only knowledge management platform worth looking at”

OverallMassive productivity gains and improved quality
ProsThis platform delivers answers, not knowledge articles. Easy to use, heaps of features like quizzes, announcements, decision trees and more. The WISIWIG editor takes no time to learn and within minutes you have up to date answers that have built in timers to notify you when to review them. Agent feedback that kicks off workflows so you know what you need to tweak or add. Outstanding platform.
ConsTagging knowledge can sometimes be a little annoying and an auto-categorisation and suggested tags feature would be handy
June 11, 2018
Skye H.
Coordinator Business Support
August 29, 2019

“Straightforward, easy to use! ”

ProsFrom a user perspective this software has revolutionised the way our contact center operates. We have gone from a switch board to a full customer contact center, answering 98% of calls with first call resolution. This has allowed other business units to focus their efforts into their departments without the interruptions of easy to answer customer calls.
ConsIn the beginning I found the administrator side of the system cluncky to use however, the updates have made it much easier to navigate and design.
August 29, 2019
Geoff S.
Acting Customer Service Team Leader
Government Relations, 501-1000 employees
June 19, 2019

“A Great Step Forward”

OverallTo ensure our organization has the right answer, quickly, every time for whoever their customer is. It has been a great step forward towards this and the support crew from the initial trainers to CSR and the rest have been great to deal with and very responsive.
ProsThe ease of use is the main thing I like about the software, creating the knowledge objects, updating information, reverting, training team members, searching for information, reporting, quizzes are all very easy to use.
ConsThere is not much and they points I have highlighted they are already working on to fix like people being able to edit their own profile.
June 19, 2019
Carolyn B.
Head of Member Services
Insurance, 201-500 employees
December 11, 2018

“Perfect choice for quick and easy set up in Contact Centre”

OverallWe commenced as a pilot to try to get business buy-in initially and the support provided by the LivePro team and the 'value-add' they provide over and above their software has been best in class. We could not have asked for more! We are now part of the broader LivePro community so using these networks to share learnings as well.
ProsThe software is easy to use and it's very quick to get it up and running and thus we were able to realise the benefits early on in the process. Navigation is intuitive and regular releases - led by customer requirements/needs has meant it continues to evolve as we (and others) use it.
ConsWe haven't identified anything that we didn't like as yet.
December 11, 2018
Luke D.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
September 3, 2018

“Great KMS platform ”

OverallThe livepro platform is built for knowledge management. It is well designed and makes getting to answers quickly and accurately. The livepro team are also passionate about knowledge management which adds up to a great solution.
ProsThe platform is deployed within days, is easy to use, and our client's are fully engaged when using the product. Most KMS's end up not being maintained and therefore not used. Because the livepro platform is easy to maintain, people in the organisation actually use it. Also, livepro assist and educate on how to develop useful and accessible knowledge.
ConsWe have not had any issues voiced by out client's on using the livepro platform
September 3, 2018
Pamela L.
Business Improvement Officer
Government Administration, 501-1000 employees
August 19, 2019

“LivePro - A great way to ensure our customer service team has the knowledge.”

OverallLivePro has been painless to introduce with great training and assistance from LivePro when initially implementing in our call centre / customer service team.
ProsSimple to use and the functionality of knowledge objects like Compasses and Rockets
ConsCreating work instructions is my least favourite thing to do but the knowledge object is great for end users with the ability to move through the work instruction and only see the steps they require.
Hayley D.
Process Improvement Consultant/Business Analyst (Secondment)
August 5, 2019

“livepro review”

Proslivepro is so easy to use and very intuitive for both the front end user and the back end administrator. livepro has a vast range of difference functionalities which helps the business support and engage with it's staff members. livepro really has been the one source of truth for us and has helped us build a solid relationship with our front end users.
ConsSetting up scopes/roles/users can be a little difficult. There are a number of various different tick boxes you have to remember to tick, missing just one tick box can have a negative impact on the users access.
August 5, 2019
Neil D.
Growth & Support Services Manager
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees
June 4, 2019

“Great addition to our business”

OverallLivePro has enabled us to better capture the knowledge and experience of our users and use this to standardise our business processes and create greater opportunities for continual improvement and learning.
ProsEase by which knowledge can be accessed by the team making us all more productive and create greater opportunity for value add activities. Supporting the development of the function as a whole by capturing current knowledge and allowing this to be used as a foundation for continuous improvement. Also this has helped enormously with our training of new employees significantly increasing the speed of their development and contribution.
ConsThere are some limitations to the way information can be displayed (images etc) however this is by no means a show stopper.
June 4, 2019
Brenton M.
Knowledge Author
July 19, 2018

“Livepro? More like Lifesaver! ”

OverallVast improvements in productivity and improved quality ratings
ProsLivepro has made sharing knowledge across our organisation super easy! As we are not all located in one city, Livepro enables us to provide up-to-date and consistent information to our members, no matter what office they visit or call.
ConsSome minor limitations for administrators, but no issues for end users. I feel this outweighs the administrator limitations as end user experience is key.
Igor D.
Project Manager, Scrum Master and Software Developer
July 11, 2018

“Excellent cloud-based application that makes our lives easier”

OverallAll information I need to find is easily accessible. With a couple of keywords on the search I can find everything I'm looking for.
ProsIt's really easy to use, very intuitive, with excellent search tools and reports. And every time I had any difficulties, their support team was very helpful.
ConsThere are some features that I think it would be nice to have, but with the constant upgrades and enhancements they make I'm sure it won't take too long to get all the improvements I wish for.
July 11, 2018
John W.
Customer Service Manager
Automotive, 201-500 employees
February 20, 2019

“Great system that delivers huge business benefits”

OverallDelivered absolutely fantastic business results (lowered AHT, better compliance, HUGE reductions in training time, staff confidence and overall a better customer experience)
ProsThe different knowledge types to suite your different knowledge. Mainly the compass which asks your agent (or customers) a few questions and points them to the right process/article needed to help. Process guidance is also really strong as you've got full control over when/how steps and info is displayed.
ConsNothing really - the only thing would be the roles can be a bit complicated given how complex you can get with permissions etc
Jill T.
Senior Customer Services Officer
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
December 16, 2018

“Holmesglen Institute ”

OverallThe Connect Team provide information regarding all Holmesglen's course offering. We need a program that is flexible and can be edited easily as the information changes rapidly. LivePro provides that flexibility. The feedback button is handy when customers highlight information blackspots. We are very happy with the program
ProsEasy to use. Can be customised easily to suit industry.
ConsKnowing what it can do and how to do it. Mainly in formatting and easy shortcuts.
December 16, 2018
Casey M.
Knowledge Management Coordinator
Insurance, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2018

“The team at livepro are very approachable and responsive to feedback and ideas. ”

ProsThe site is very easy to use! It does not take long at all to learn how to search and use the features in it. I also found it very easy to learn how to create new content.
ConsAs they are a small team, any ideas for changes to the site can take a long time to happen. The team will always listen to feedback, but seeing the change happen may take a while. Note that any technical issues are always addressed quickly.
PATRICK C.
August 8, 2018

“Livepro Review - ME ”

ProsWhat I like most about this software is the user friendliness. The consultants that I assist with leading find it easy to access information that they require to communicate in a time manner in a timely manner.
ConsI can't say that there is nothing I don't like about this software. The flexibility of the interface allows for adaptation for our every changing industry
August 8, 2018
Daniel W.

“Very positive overall”

ProsThe software is user friendly. Everything is set up in a sensible way, making it easy to navigate. The information provided by our Knowledge team is comprehensive, and any requests to add information are actioned quickly.
ConsIt can sometimes be a little bit difficult to find what you are looking for using the search function, but generally speaking I don't have much of a problem.
December 10, 2018

“So easy to use & the support is unparalleled”

OverallLivepro has helped us move from a switchboard to fully functional contact centre. We've improved our FCR by 30% in 3 months.
ProsThe support provided to each company is fantastic; the team know your content and help you make it even better. The software is so easy to use and update - better than so many other KM programs.
ConsI have no issues with this software and like all the features.
Dawn M.
Contact Centre Supervisor
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
August 7, 2018

“Love LivePro”

OverallDue to the nature of my job booking for lots of different clinics it has made it so much easier to get information about procedures done at those clinics instead of having to ring them up each time. Saves a lot of time and effort.
ProsEasy to Navigate from your favourites to what you need. Able to have a front page with most used items Easy to get our person to add details as we find we need them.
ConsSometimes have issues with "communicating with server" but it still goes to page I want when I hit OK. When I log in in the morning it has me at a different state's details
August 7, 2018
Kelvin D.
Team Leader
July 31, 2018

“User Friendly and Flexible”

ProsVery user friendly. Easy to update and navigate. Great announcement and notification system so you don't miss any changes or update. Straight forward feedback process. Able to house a range of activities such as quizzes/
ConsNo real problems. Some people find the search function can be confusing at first until you understand how it works
Keith C.
Customer Service & Corporate Knowledge Co-ordinator

“livepro Review”

OverallOur training and induction programs have improved dramatically with livepro. It has also reduced the period of time from when new staff have started to when they can be rostered on phones.
ProsEase of use - search functionality is fantastic as are the use of the hubs. The ease and speed of answering customer enquiries significantly reduced our customers wait times. The feedback and announcements features have also improved the communication within our team.
ConsNothing really. Everything to date has been very positive.
Phillip G.
Real Time Analyst
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
July 30, 2018

“Easy to navigate and use. ”

ProsIt is very easy to use, user friendly and is updated often with correct and complete information. Extremely easy to navigate to find what you are looking for.
ConsThe only issues I have had with this software is if you don't know what you are looking for, and don't type the correct phrases you might have an issue finding something.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
June 25, 2018

“Transformation ”

ProsIntuitive technology that gets knowledge to the coal face. It is updated by the team who use it so it is current. Team is constantly improving the tech. We implemented in large state gov organisation and their abandon rate dropped from 23% to 7% almost overnight and the team still talk about the bad old days before it today.
ConsNone I can see. Team is flexible and will work to tailor the solution to you. Implementing the solution is not just a click and go, it does need to be implemented correctly to get the benefits so if your leadership team is not committed to sharing knowledge then it will not be adopted, although this could be said about all software.
June 25, 2018
Jen T.
June 20, 2018

“All our information at our fingertips”

OverallHelps greatly with solving customer queries hence good customer service.
ProsI really enjoy the ease of use of the system and it is very quick in displaying results. The formatting is also great ensuring it is easy to read the information.
ConsAs I assist with administration, I am involved in processing feedback from users. I was disappointed to see a change last year whereby once the feedback item was opened & allocated I was unable to see it in the list again unless I navigated to the relevant information page.
Sarah M.
Government Relations, 201-500 employees
June 19, 2018

“Livepro is a lifesaver! ”

OverallPrior to purchasing this software our pages were long and confusing, Livepro has enabled us to break these pages down which makes finding the information much easier!
ProsIt is a very user friendly system and allows you to personalise your pages. Great support and access to a useful forum & community. Notified when updates are made and what to expect.
ConsThe recent update has removed our quiz documents from the Quiz section - this is however being looked into and Administrators are able to view them via a report.
June 19, 2018
Natascha M.
Service Center Consultant
August 2, 2018

“LivePro makes it easy for me to locate the information I require to serve our members effectively. ”

OverallSingle source of knowledge. Everything I need is in the one place. I don't waste time searching multiple locations to find the information I require.
ProsOne source of knowledge makes it easy to find the information I need. The announcements make it easy for me to stay on top of the most important information that I need to know now. They don't get lost in my inbox.
ConsThe search function isn't as intuitive as I would like it to be. Often the most relevant result is not the top item.
Anthony W.
Customer service Representative
June 27, 2018

“As I have only used 2 types of knowledge systems my experience is small but This has been the best.”

OverallWith live pro i have easily been able to keep up to date with the changes of procedures made and stay ahead in tricky calls
ProsEasy to use Great search function showing what you searched by % of relevancy Has quizes for when new information is released a quiz can be made to test the users Great announcement system clearly showing when a new announcement has been made Easy to submit feedback
ConsPossibly the worse thing about live pro is the ability to right click and open in new tab this seems to take it back to the main page there are ways around this but they are not particularly easy for those with little computer experience
June 27, 2018
Greg L.
Knowledge Manager (Member Services)
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
July 22, 2018

“An ideal product for any workplace that requires a centralised and well-rounded KM system. ”

ProsIts usability as a platform is very good. The general ease of the system and its layout make it efficient and aesthetically it works really well.
ConsIf I have to be negative, the reporting tools could be improved. The reporting needs more functionality.
July 22, 2018
Emily R.
Client Services Officer
Insurance, 501-1000 employees
July 20, 2018

“Easy to navigate and very user friendly. ”

Pros- Easy to Navigate - Search function is very user friendly and searches for all key words or closest to word
ConsNo cons at this point. Worked in super for 10 years and out of all the Knowledge management tools I have used this one is by far the most user friendly
July 20, 2018
Glenn R.
Quality & Coaching Lead
July 19, 2018

“ Overall a great support tool for our network of consultants. ”

ProsPush notifications are a great tool to reduce emails. The ability to review each users click history. Intuitive feedback and search functions.
ConsAutofill can't be tabbed through via keystrokes, still need to use mouse. Otherwise serves most of our business needs.
Katie F.
Contact Centre team leader
Medical Practice, 5001-10,000 employees
August 10, 2018

“Katie I-med ”

OverallLivepro is great.
ProsProbs to livepro is the all agents have the same access to the same information that is the most up to date.
Conson the editing side of Livepro sometimes its not straight forward and the scolling something cuts thing off
August 10, 2018
Jason P.
Customer Service Manager

“Excellent”

Overallvery happy with the product
ProsEase of use for administrator and agents.
ConsFor a small council the monthly sub can be expensive for the full product license so a cheaper option was taken with less functionality
Andrew J.
Sales and Marketing
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
February 20, 2019

“livepro is the best Customer Knowledge Management system I have ever seen”

OverallThe customer support from livepro had been really responsive. They really have a culture that gets customer service and they are a joy to work with.
ProsThe interface so intuitive and the product just works!
ConsHaven't found anything yet. So far so good!
Ben P.
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2018

“Very efficient and user friendly”

ProsLove the ease of use of the system. The tile option is something that adds great value. Love the product
ConsThe search functionality could use some work. It would be nice if it was able to be a more specific when you search
Kara R.
June 20, 2018

“Excellent software - makes accessing information easy”

ProsI love the montly quizzes we do. The daily announcements are very helpful. The quick links from the home page are extremely user friendly and make accessing commonly used areas much faster
ConsI don't like that the envelopes in announcements are all white, makes it hard to determine if theu are open or closed. Would be much easier if they were different colours.
Amy R.
Team leader
Insurance, 201-500 employees
July 24, 2019

“Livepro is great”

OverallFantastic resource for everyone to find answers quickly
ProsIt's easy to use and customizable. Frees up my time not having to answer questions from my team
ConsNothing I don't like. It suits our needs