TrackMySubs Ratings

Overall

About TrackMySubs

A subscription tracking solution for entrepreneurs with alerts & reminders, exchange rate conversion, payment type management and more. Learn more about TrackMySubs

Nino A.
Music, Self-employed
July 27, 2017

“TrackMySubs is one of my favorite apps and I use it all the time to track all my recurring payments.”

OverallHelps me budget, keep track of every subscription and recurring payment both personally and in my online business. I've noticed that so many services are subscription based these days and to be honest I actually prefer subscriptions because it's incentive for companies to provide a good service and keep their service or product up to date.
ProsI like that at a glance I can see how much money I am spending on every subscription and every recurring payment I have. Before I used this tool I would waste so much money subscribing to stuff which I then forgot to cancel, things like insurances which I used to set and forget are now front of mind and lets me easily find better deals without having to dig through paperwork. I've got it set up so that an alert gets emailed to me so I know ahead of time before I'm going to get hit with any payment. TMS listens to feedback and regularly includes useful features. When I first signed up I thought it'd be a gimmick because I could only think of about 5-10 subscriptions or recurring payments and for that amount it wouldn't be worth it. But as it turns out I have almost 50! I got on a roll and went through my bank statements and ended up entering all my recurring payments. So now I have everything logged now like mortgage, loans, utility bills, insurance, rates, netflix, rego, apple music, icloud data storage, bank fees, phone, office365, and a whole stack more. I don't usually recommend software - probably like most people because the motivation is more for complaining about apps that don't work like they're supposed to rather than recommending the ones that do. But the fact that this app paid for itself about 5x over in the first month has made it one of the two or three apps I always recommend. It's saved (and continues to save) me cash.
ConsI can't really think of anything bad about this software - other than I wish I'd had it for the past 20 years, rather than just the last year! Probably the only negative is that they don't have an affiliate or credit system set up because I've probably recommended about 10 people to TMS in the past year already! But seriously, it's no big deal. It costs barely more than a coffee a month it's pretty much a no brainer buy.
Dr. Rachna J.
October 26, 2017

“I love this software! Easy to use and effective at managing subscriptions!”

OverallIt helps me keep track of my subscriptions, cancel before they charge again when I'm not renewing and overall manage my cash flow. I feel a lot more in control of my subscription payments and am no longer surprised by charges I didn't expect showing up on my credit card.
ProsTrackmySubs is easy to use, effective, and (dare I say?) fun! It's easy to get started and now, anytime I add a subscription payment, it's part of my workflow to add the details into TrackmySubs right away. Although it seems like I could keep track of my subscriptions using an Excel file or something else like that, the truth is that I never did that- and anyway, I didn't set up Excel to email me automatically and update me when a subscription was about to go through again. I've been using TrackmySubs for a few months, but it has already saved me money, enabling me to cancel subscriptions I didn't want to renew- and even more than that, it's helped me keep track of mysterious payments that go out of my Paypal account with a preapproval key and no other information. This will come in handy next year when many of these renew and I have no memory of what the the purchase was. I don't promote many software programs, but I am a proud affiliate for TrackmySubs. I recommend it to any online business owner who wants to keep better track of their subscriptions and manage their cash flow.
ConsThere is little that I don't like about the software. I think that the set up of non-monthly subscriptions could be slightly more intuitive- i.e. when you set up a subscription that renews every 6 months, it's not immediately clear how to do that. It's possible- and easy to do once you know how, but that was the only slight faltering I had in using the software from the start.
October 26, 2017
Craige Hardel -.
August 26, 2019

“Finally a solution for all these expenses to be organized”

OverallI like it. The dates feature and due date really comes in handy and saved my money
ProsTrack my subs is a good solution to organize those softwares you pay for and keep track of due dates. It helps me keep track of bills and better estimate expenses way better than spreadsheets
ConsNo offline solution. It would be nice to have a solution i can sync and use anywhere especially since I don't have internet access all the time
August 26, 2019
Ellane W.
Educational Publisher
Publishing, 1-10 employees
July 31, 2019

“Thought I didn't need it, now I don't want to be without it”

OverallInitially I thought this was a dumb, unnecessary product. Sorry. Really! I'm sorry! I can't believe I almost disregarded it due to feature blindness. I've tried Plutio, Notejoy, and Airtable to track my subs and LTDs. They work, sort of, but none of them does what Track My Subs is so exquisitely designed to do. It's easy to use, ticks all the boxes, and helps me save money. I could have organised my purchases in a spreadsheet for free, but not with all these features-and the features are a lot more useful than I thought they'd be. This is one subscription (to rule them all) I'm happy to pay for.
ProsSeeing just how much $ is flowing out in subscriptions is eye opening! And it's really gratifying to be able to see what I'm saving from the life time deals I've bought. I love being able to organise everything with folders and tags. When I'm tempted by another LTD or subscription-based product, it's easy to see whether or not I already have a few comparable products tucked away, unused. What I love the most about TrackMySubs are the reminders, and the inbuilt system for recording how much I've saved due to remembering that the bill is coming before the due date.
ConsSometimes the logo doesn't load properly, and it's hard to change. I wish the colour code for the graphs would be consistent, and retain the colours of those items already entered instead of assigning new colours for everything every time something new is added.
July 31, 2019
Gareth B.
Digital Director
Online Media, 1-10 employees
August 3, 2017

“Lovely UI! Made me think about my business expenses. Underused as a few holes in meaningful reports.”

OverallBetter understanding of regular business expenses. Quick snapshot of subscriptions and monthly cashflow outgoings.
ProsMade/makes me think about my/our expenses as a small business. The UI is awesome, nice work! Having the logos in there means you can get a quick snapshot where things are at. Th email reminders also are a great feature to build on. Calendar was a good addition, ability to subscribe to a feed down the track maybe?
ConsReporting is not meaningful enough without us being able to segment. We are small, this would only apply to our use case, but we have our business expenses and large household (like mortgage). It would be great to be able to get a 'payments left this month' total and graph for just our Business expenses by using the filters in the reports.

By Graphics Overflow on August 3, 2017
Hi Gareth, Thanks so much for the review! You can filter your reports by clicking on the folders in the key of each chart. This will turn the data on and off in the reports dynamically for whichever you select. I'd love to know if this is the feature you were after. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any trouble. cheers, Gabe
August 3, 2017
Sateesh K.
Data Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 28, 2019

“TrackMySubs Saves me money”

OverallIt saves me real money and simple to use
ProsI subscribed to TrackMySubs mid-2018 and have been using it on a daily basis. This simple tool brings a lot of value/save money by reminding me of my otherwise forgotten subscriptions. The chrome extension is a real-time saver, can add a subscription in a few clicks without even logging to website. Can't thank you guys for creating such a useful tool.
ConsHonestly couldn't ask for anything better.
July 28, 2019
Mark H.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
January 31, 2019

“The Must Have Software Track List”

OverallOverall TrackMySubs alerts my finance department and me of future software payments that are due. Just set a "before date" and you will receive a detailed email. This way we are able to check to see if the software in question is still being actively used or not and we can decide to cancel, renew, or maybe add users to a specific application. Having reports with your spending per month or whatever you so desire to see is hugely beneficial. In one instance we found we had a second subscription and were able to reduce cost by cancelling.
ProsTrackMySubs is without a doubt the easiest way to keep an eye on your software expenses. Monthly, quarterly, yearly, you name it. Like always, S..t in is S..t out, so make sure you keep your list up to date.
ConsThere is not much to dislike about this application. The developer , Gabe, is always improving and tweaking the software. I wish I had found it earlier!
January 31, 2019
Shane R.
Design, 1-10 employees
January 19, 2019

“I love TMS!!”

OverallTrack My Subs has saved me loads of money by notifying me when a subscription renewal is coming up. I have saved a lot of money by canceling subscriptions that I otherwise wouldn't have.
ProsTrack My Subs is really easy to use and does exactly what it claims to. I love that I can tag my subs to group them and also put them in folders. And I really love being able to set multiple custom reminders for upcoming renewals and add notes to those reminders. Track My Subs has saved me loads of money by notifying me when a subscription renewal is coming up. I have saved a lot of money by canceling subscriptions that I otherwise wouldn't have.
ConsThere really isn't much not to like. It does what it claims to and does it perfectly. Maybe the UI could be a little nicer if I really have to find something :)
January 19, 2019
Glenn L.
January 7, 2019

“TrackMySubs is a go to tool”

OverallI know what cloud-based tools and subscriptions I have. They are organized in a way that I can find what I am looking for. You can track when your subscriptions renew and your recurring costs.
ProsI have SO MANY subscriptions and cloud-based services that I either subscribe to or purchased. Keeping track of them was a nightmare. I would lose track. Then I came across TrackMySubs. Love this tool. You can organize your subs into folders e.g. Social Media tools, video tools, content creation tools, SEO, etc. Because of TMS I know what tools and I have and they are organized by function.
ConsNot crazy about subscription based software. Much prefer to be able to just buy what I want outright. Still, this tool is a good value even on the subscription model. If you can get a lifetime license, GO FOR IT!
January 7, 2019
Michael D.
January 6, 2019

“Track My Subs Will SAVE YOU MONEY!!!!!”

ProsHelps you stay on top of trial memberships, so that you can unsubscribe before being charged. The amount of times I've subscribed to a software for a trial and forget that the trial was going to end, and I really didn't want to continue my membership and was charged, I cannot count, and this is VERY FRUSTRATING WHEN THIS HAPPENS, WHICH IS WHY IM USING CAPS AS I WRITE THIS SENTENCE...LOL
ConsSometimes it doesn't have the logo of the particular service or software, which is a minor point. They don't have yet a mobile app, hopefully this can be resolved too.
January 6, 2019
Entertainment, Self-employed
September 6, 2018

“I FINALLY know what I'm paying for”

ProsI can track every single one of my subscriptions in this app. I love that I can see exactly what I'm paying monthly for the apps I'm using. The reminders of recurring subscription payments is a lifesaver!
ConsThere are no cons. This is the only app I know of that you can track all your subscriptions EVERYwhere like they've set it up in TrackMySubs.
September 6, 2018
Nicolet G.
Eigenaar
Photography, 1-10 employees
August 13, 2019

“A clear overview of all my subscription and their renewal dates”

OverallTrackMySubs has saved me quite some money! That's the main reason I decided to use it. The team continually adds new features, and it is great to have seen this product mature over the past couple of years.
ProsWhen I subscribe to a new SAAS or another service, I enter the billing details in TrackMySubs. A week before the due date (or earlier), I receive a notification. Besides, I get a monthly update with all the upcoming payments, so I am never taken by surprise when a yearly subscription renews.
ConsOn the one hand, it is a bit pricey for a simple product, but on the other hand, it has proven itself a couple of times by alerting me in time to cancel a subscription; TrackMySubs pays for itself!
August 13, 2019
Jan R.
January 4, 2019

“I wouldn't want to be without it”

ProsIt's such an easy way to track what you're paying for and using. It's so easy to forgot what you've signed up for and the next thing is, you've been charged again. I saved the annual cost of TrackMySubs just by cancelling the first subscription I realized I wasn't using. I think it's brilliant and if you're working online, you'd be nuts not to have it.
ConsNothing I can think of at the moment. The reminders are regular and great and that about covers what I need.
January 4, 2019
Iain S.
Education Management, Self-employed
October 3, 2017

“Like being ten again and having my mum to cover for my forgetfulness”

OverallI got organised with my subscriptions and am getting more organised with them as the year goes on. I've been able to use it for personal stuff and business. Plus it gives me a heads up and enough time to consider whether I truly need the subscription that is coming up.
ProsI've got a tonne of different subscriptions to remember. The fact that there are over 300 different passwords in my password manager (that's another story) should give you an idea of how many subs I need to keep track of. Trackmysubs records what I've got going on, and then just when I need to know about it gives me a nudge and says "Hey, you know that thing you need to remember, well this is your time to remember it." Love the fact that this software has one job to do, does it so well and is super easy to use and nice to look at. Easier, more interactive and less messy than the spreadsheet work / notifications I was using before.
ConsThe logos that it pulls in are still very US centred so there are a few large well known UK companies like BT who don't get to have their logo uploaded automatically. It makes my wall of subscriptions look a little uneven but I can live with that.
October 3, 2017
Helen H.
Management Consulting, Self-employed
July 26, 2017

“Amazing App”

OverallI have saved money from unused subscriptions, as well as those I have previously forgotten about. It is also a great tool to track memberships with local and government authorities, bill payments, loan maturities etc.
ProsThe ease of use and functionality of this app is amazing. It can be used in so many ways. I am currently using it for multiple businesses as well as personal subscription management. The customer support is also outstanding.
ConsNothing comes to mind. Any issues arising have been resolved by the developer extremely quickly. I think it's great that there is always the opportunity to leave feedback knowing that it will be addressed in a timely manner.
July 26, 2017
David F.
Internet, 1-10 employees
June 19, 2018

“A must have if you have a lot of subscriptions to manage”

OverallIn one place, I can track all my subscription, the renewal dates, and for my lifetime deals, it gives me a great report to see how much I am saving versus paying monthly. This software alerts me when a refund period is coming up or when there is a renewal and I am doubtful if I want to keep the subscription.
ProsThe simplicity, the use case it solves, the zapier integration, the reporting, this software is excellent. I was unsure about the use case at first, but this software helps me accurately keep track and manage my subscriptions and gives me alerts when I am near a refund period or renewal.
ConsThe interface can be a little slow, a little clunky. They have made improvements, but I would do a full UI overhaul if I were in charge.
June 19, 2018
Thomas W.
April 21, 2018

“A must if you have a dozen or so recurring expenses”

ProsThis is the kind of software that's nice to have as long as the price is right. And, yes, the price is right. It's very easy to use, and the product name literally explains what it does (and only that, which is fine).
ConsCan't complain much about this, it doesn't do much, but what it does is really good. You just need to make sure the pricing is right for you.
April 21, 2018
Russ G.
Internet, Self-employed
February 27, 2019

“So useful!”

OverallIt's so easy to become "payment poor" these days, when there are so many subscriptions that one can possibly have. Even those small monthly payments add up and it can get to be too much outlay each month. This app not only displays all your subscriptions in one list, but shows the vital data pertaining to each subscription so an easy decision can be made. And the email notifications are icing on the cake.
ProsJust a smart and easy way to keep track of my many online subscriptions.
ConsNothing. It's a simple app that does what I need it to do and more.
February 27, 2019
Imisa S.
Career & Transition Coach
Staffing and Recruiting, Self-employed
December 13, 2018

“it keeps getting better! ”

OverallI love the monthly reports to keep me on track.
ProsWow - what a brilliant idea! I could never keep track of what was renewing when and had all sorts of calendar reminders. This is a huge time saver (and money saver). I am still remembering things I need to include- even lifetime memberships- because then I don't purchase a similar product without making sure I am not duplicating.
ConsWow- they keep adding features that I never would have thought of. I searched terms like renewal, lifetime, subscription and membership in my email and found even more to update!
December 13, 2018
Constantine (.
October 17, 2017

“I love TrackMySubs, I finally know what I'm spending and where I'm spending it. ”

OverallSaved more than $250/month, I now have a detailed picture of where my money goes with all these recurring monthly/yearly subscriptions.
ProsI can finally track my expenses with all those little (but accumulating) subscriptions. Now, my subscription expenses are under my control. I've saved more than $250/month since I started using it. Thank you TrackMySubs!
ConsThe input subscription process could be a bit easier. I would also like to be able to add custom logos for some of the companies, which I can't do right now. That's minor stuff, but even a great product can become even better...
Taylor B.
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
February 16, 2019

“Awesome tool”

OverallOne of my favorite and most useful tools!
ProsHelps me remember when renewals are coming up so I can avoid paying for apps and services that I'm not using. Also helps remind me of the awesome value I've gotten from man of the lifetime deals I've purchased.
ConsThere isn't much not to like. I'm hopeful to see the addition of a few extra features, but overall, it's a gem.
February 16, 2019
April 25, 2018

“Absolutely Exceptional at tracking subscriptions! ”

OverallI have been able to track my subscriptions and not pay more than I should
ProsI love the easy layout, the ability to track multiple types of subscriptions and plans (i.e. home bills, business apps, subscriptions, lifetime deals, one time purchases etc), and there new tracking per click software they've come out with. for all your links.
ConsThe only downside is remembering to put my purchases into it. Other than this, it's worked perfectly, but without me remembering to do that bit, it doesn't work the same.
April 25, 2018
Bruce D.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
August 11, 2019

“How not to lose money”

OverallExcellent; everyone should use this so you actually know what money you are spending and you can easily manage it.
ProsThis is a simple way of tracking all those automatic payments you have coming out of accounts...credit cards...paypal etc. Easy to use, and edit.
ConsI'm sure its in development, but a phone app would be great.
August 11, 2019
Daniel V.
Olympic FreeStyle & MMA Wrestling Coach
March 26, 2019

“best tool to organise my apps”

Overallno more spreadsheets, everything is organised finally
ProsI love that i can add and organizse many apps I buy on regular basis, like subscription and lifetime apps i use.
ConsSomething that I have already reported and they are working on it .. that it can get very slow to load all my apps, and I have hundreds of apps :-)
March 26, 2019
Terry N.
Senior Copywriter
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees
January 14, 2019

“It tracks your subscriptions, not just record them”

OverallI have a few dozens of online tools and subscriptions, way more than I can remember on my own. An excel file or even Airtable would be a good solution to RECORD them, but TrackMySubs is the best solution to TRACK them. I got reminders of imminent renewal of subscriptions, and even a summary of how much I spending every month/year
ProsIt keeps adding new features, features that I didn't know I want but I do want and actually need. I feel that the creators of this tool is in my shoes and understand what people like me need. They also listen and respond to user's request when they are coming up with new features.
ConsSometimes I needed to add app icons by myself, even though I thought the app should be quite popular.
January 14, 2019
Internet, Unspecified
November 8, 2017

“This software is sooo easy to use from the start and it saved me so much money !”

OverallBeing able to see the big picture about my subscriptions and to make decision accordingly has saved me lots of money.
ProsThe user experience is fantastic. You create your account, you enter all the date and BAM ! You have a new assistant taking care of your subscriptions. Being able to see the big picture and make decisions accordingly is priceless.
ConsThe folders management is not optimized enough I think and should be more intuitive. And I would greatly appreciate to be able to use it in French.
November 8, 2017
Ferdinand E.
Marketing Storyteller
Animation, 1-10 employees
January 25, 2019

“Excellent way to monitor your spendings”

OverallVery easy to use software with a very user friendly interface (only some clicks on "save" and some loading times occasionally break the flow). I have a much better overview of both my private and business spendings. I highly recommend using this app - especially if you have a lot of subscriptions...
Pros- clear and beautiful reports - many options for (multiple) custom alerts (months, weeks or days before the due date), alert profiles speed up the setup process - fast filter options - overview on how much money you need in what month to pay your subscriptions.
Cons- Saving feels a bit too sluggish at times. Minor options don't get saved if you exit a popup instead of clicking "Save" - No fast ways to filter for tags (yet?) - more export or API options would be amazing e.g. export to Datadeck, Reportz or Google Sheets (maybe even updating automatically)
January 25, 2019
Virginia G.
Finance Specialist
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
January 12, 2019

“Awesome Subscription Tracker & Budget Tool”

OverallI needed to remember all my subscriptions but it also helped me budget.
ProsI love how easy it is to add subscriptions via chrome add in. I love how it actually helps me focus on what software to buy. I enjoy budgeting now. I like how I can compare how much money lifetime deals save me. I also don't lose track of ongoing subscription expenses. Its now so easy to cash flow for cast too.
ConsNone. I cannot fault this amazing budgeting tool!
January 12, 2019
Isaac N.
Heavy Diesel Mechanic Mechanic
Construction, Unspecified
June 25, 2018

“Home bill tracking done easily”

ProsThis is perfect for tracking home bills and subscriptions. I particularly use it to know when my free trials for things like audible are due to expire so I can choose to continue or cancel. It also reminds me when things like phone contracts can be re-set so that the best deal can be found.
ConsI find that the searching options are harder to get to and there are no keyboard shortcuts yet which slow down the speed at which I can use it.
June 25, 2018
Jan R.
Business Coach
August 1, 2017

“If I could give 10 stars for value for money I would!”

OverallMoney savings
ProsIt's just a brilliant reminder for upcoming repeat subscriptions. Gives you time to cancel stuff you aren't using anymore. Great for people who work online but most people have subscriptions now. I think it's a no-brainer for anyone with more than 1 subscription
August 1, 2017
Automotive, 1001-5000 employees

“Great Web App”

OverallOrganizing my subscriptions in one portal with alerts.
ProsGreat web app and a great idea that I've looked for such a website so long that can help me in monitoring my subscriptions.
ConsNothing bad about this web app. Maybe if they can add a lifetime subscription filter and sync with Google calendar will be great. also, more currencies are missing. adding some currencies will help (e.g. EGP)
Darwin P.
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate, Self-employed
September 8, 2019

“You Can't Account 4 what you don't Track”

OverallSolving an ability to.track expenses that will make for.better accounting.
ProsI can SEE everything, I'm spending and what going out but really cool has an option. For what coming in too!
ConsCouldn't get a life time deal for it however the deal.i.got.was a good 1.
September 8, 2019
Ella G.
Voice Success Coach ¿
October 17, 2017

“Love this product. I've needed a way to track my subscriptions for years and FINALLY can with this!”

OverallKeeps track of all my subscriptions that I have sometimes forgotten about I would recommend this to everyone.
ProsSuper easy and straight forward to use. The software does what it's meant to do, keep all your subscriptions in order. The other cool feature is that it tally's up everything you're spending money on so you can see where your cash is really going
Anna B.
Head Sherpa
Information Services, Self-employed
July 31, 2017

“Saved me hundreds”

ProsTrackMySubs saves me money - and headaches - by doing what others should It really annoys me that services dont warn you before taking money out of your account. Especially yearly subscriptions that are usually a few hundred dollars.
ConsCan't wait for them to an interface redesign that is more slick, but that doesn't take away from the service's value.
July 31, 2017
David F.
CEO & President
Computer Software, Unspecified
October 17, 2017

“Sometimes the simplest tools can be the most needed”

OverallBetter management of subscriptions.
ProsAs a Tech Smart Boss, I had lots of software subscriptions and no easy way to track them all. Using TrackMySubs I was able to add them all, with renewal dates, custom alerts to remind me if changes to the subscription were needed, and a folder system so I can track subscriptions by different businesses and personal. This tool helps me stay on top of all my subscriptions and in the process of setting it up, triggered me to save money by canceling a few that were lingering out there and no longer used.
ConsThe interface can be improved to make usability a little easier, integration with Slack and Google Calendar would be a great plus.
Suradj H.
March 6, 2018

“A time saver for me!”

ProsI really like this existence of this software. The fact i can see all my SUB. in one place in one overview is more then i could have asked.
ConsFor now it works great. Nothing to complain and nothing to add what i don't like. Searching logo's was in the beginning a challenge but it's not a show stopper!
March 6, 2018
Lisa T.
LMT
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 12, 2019

“Great app!”

ProsFree app allows you to list 10 magazine subscriptions and lets you know when they will bill your account with. 7 days notice. My checking account is safe from unknown charges.
ConsIm a little dissapointed that only 10 subscriptions for free.
August 12, 2019
Mary G.
Professor of English
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
February 20, 2019

“The Tracker That Keeps on Giving”

ProsThe support team actively requests customer feedback and updates Track My Subs. You'll get individual or clustered reminders, reports on what you spend, save, and make, and flexible tracking fields including notes. Track My Subs is so easy to use to save and make money! Who doesn't need to stop mindless spending on what we don't want, need, or even remember we have?
ConsEvery time I cant a new feature, the support team adds that one and more.
February 20, 2019
Parisa V.
Founder, Chief Strategist
May 25, 2018

“Simple, yet useful software tracking app that's provided a fantastic return on my investment”

OverallTrackMySubs is fantastic and has already save me and my business quite a bit of money.
ProsI'm an app addict. TrackMySubs does exactly what it says and in a user-friendly and intuitive manner. It's simple, yet powerful in analyzing one's software spending and staying ahead of subscriptions. The notifications are immensely helpful and I love feeling in control of my various subscriptions and knowing when I need to cancel any outstanding ones that I no longer need.
ConsI feel the app could have a sleeker, more modern design. But really, it's not that critical. The app's functionality is fantastic and I highly recommend it.
May 25, 2018
Nik D.
Owner and CEO
April 2, 2018

“The best way to track your subscriptions”

OverallIt gives me an overview of all the subscriptions that I have (and lifetime deals), so I can keep track of when I have to renew a subscription or just a consolidated place in case I forgot exactly what software I have.
ProsIt is so easy to use. Seriously, spend a couple minutes in there, and you'll see what I mean. You can set it up with basic and minimal information (the app holds your hand), or you can use the "advanced" button and enter more details.
ConsI can filter and sort by certain criteria, but I want to drag and drop a custom order for the products. That's a little annoying. Also, I wish I could have imported via CSV - it would have saved a lot of time.
April 2, 2018
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
February 2, 2019

“Great for reminding you about everything outstanding”

ProsWhen you have many different pieces of software, it is nice to have a dedicated place to keep them. Super useful for reminders on refunds and renewals
ConsPrice jumps a bit if you are using a lot of software
February 2, 2019
Emma H.
Online Business Owner
July 25, 2017

“So easy to use. It gives a really clear picture on what you are spending and helps keep track of it.”

ProsI love Track My Subs! It's so simple to get it set up and get going with tracking your spending. With running an online business it's so easy to forget at times when you have a number of subscriptions. This really helps to keep track of my monthly and yearly outgoings. I love the email reminders on when payments are coming out too. It's definitely handy to know and the online customer support is great. Following adding my subscriptions and payments and seeing what I was spending over the last few months I also realised I was paying for things I didn't really use! I managed to cut down my budget! Awesome product and highly recommend it!
ConsIt was a little tricky to work out how to put certain outgoing subscriptions in to catorgories at first however after a quick email to the team at track my subs I was soon put on the right track.
Rick H.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2019

“Exceptional Customer Support”

OverallThe customer support team at TrackMySubs is exceptional. I had a problem with importing a big lists of subscriptions and the customer support team went above and beyond to solve it. Impressive!
ProsI can enter all the subscriptions that I have *and* the subscriptions that I provide to my customers. Not only will TrackMySubs alert me when a subscription is up for renewal, it also calculates my costs, revenue en savings. Awesome.
ConsSometimes it takes a while for the system to save changes.
August 6, 2019
Manuel C.
Business Owner
Photography, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2019

“TrackMySubs will help be on top of your subscriptions”

ProsIf you are like most people that forget what they are subscribed to, then you need this. You will need to add all your subscriptions and the app will generate a monthly report, tell you how much you are spending, and categorize each spend, so you know what you really need and what you really are using.
Conswill be good to have a mobile application as well
July 18, 2019
Chris P.
April 19, 2019

“I love this software”

ProsHelps me avoid unnecessary recurring payments for subscriptions I do not use. Allows me to track reminders
ConsNone that I can think of. Great tool. Saves me money!!!
April 19, 2019
Accounting, 11-50 employees
January 21, 2019

“Great product more businesses should be using”

ProsEase of use. More awareness and control on subscriptions and ongoing expenses.
ConsNothing. More people need to use this app.
January 21, 2019
Simon W.
July 27, 2017

“Saved me in the first month”

OverallSaving money
ProsEasy to use, brings all my subscriptions into one place. Getting warnings in advance about subscriptions means you can cancel them before they renew.
ConsIt would be great if there was a way of automating the addition of subscriptions apart from that it's awesome
October 24, 2017

“A very usefull app to control my costs”

OverallCost control + helps me to dertermine how much I should earn / week
ProsIt helps me know my business cost per day/month/year and alert me for the plugins licence renewals, very usefull in my WordPress business
ConsYou have to manually add each subcription at the beginning. It would be great if it could sync with app like Freshbooks
October 24, 2017
Femi S.
Software Engineer
July 25, 2017

“So far so good, love the reminders”

Prosmakes me double check my card to make sure i have enough money before the bill kicks in, and if not enough adjust the billing period
Consnot too sure rn, but it'll be nice if there is an app. I tend to not pay attention to all emails because I've alot coming in and I tend t o miss some notifications
Jimmy T.
Doctor
October 17, 2017

“Great way to track website”

ProsThe easy to use user interface is a great way to visualize, budget and analyze my subscriptions. Thanks
Consthe Pricing is my main concern, as it is quite expensive to pay monthly for a subscription. Perhaps an once off fee would be better?