RoverPass Ratings

Overall

About RoverPass

Using a handwritten calendar or clunky software to track reservations at your RV park or campground? The RoverPass Reservation Management System is built to help you save time and money with cloud-based reservation management software. Accept reservations online, over the phone, or in person and track your availability in one central system. Our online reservations system allows travelers to book directly from your website. Customize your rates based on site, amenities, season and more. Learn more about RoverPass

Tammy H.

“Impressed!”

OverallThe biggest benefit of using RoverPass is almost eliminating phone calls for RV reservations. This has freed up a lot of time for my staff and me.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is the ability to look at it quickly and get all the information I need to book a reservation or reject it. I have had guests tell me it was very simple to fill out the information to book a room or an RV site.
ConsThere are two things that I believe could be improved upon with this software. First, I would like to be able to integrate it with Booking.com and Airbnb, then tie it into my own booking calendar. Second, I have had several guests have to cancel and are very upset when the fees are not refunded....all they tend to see is "full refund if cancelled".... with in however many days. If there was a way to emphasize the fees would not be refunded it would make life a bit easier:)
Noel L.
September 27, 2019

“Campground”

OverallNot having to answer the phone all the time and or not having to take payment. They can see photos and prices outside of our web site And I would hope that it is giving us advertising.
ProsThere's no fees for us upfront they charge the customer. It's nice to have our customers to be able to book and pay online. It's self explanatory We are able to add and delete pictures ect.
ConsNothing we haven't had any problems. Well it took a while to get everything straight and altogether. With the campground, b&b and cabin but that's to be expected.
September 27, 2019
Morgan W.

“Timberland Acres Review”

OverallSales Tax is my biggest problem with RoverPass.
ProsOnline reservations made easy. Customers can make reservations 24/7
ConsI have to manually do sales tax each month. This is not easy, nor user friendly. Each month I have to add up all of the sales tax and then all of the totals. It would be so much easier if this was done for me.
Cydney S.
October 5, 2019

“RoverPass service”

OverallAll in all, it has been very good. I'm hoping that with a calendar of availability and more advertising, etc., we will get more reservations through RoverPass.
ProsIt is easy to use and follow reservations
ConsIt has really needed a calendar that the user (both the client and the prospective guest) can utilize. I need to be able to block out dates for cabins and RV sites so that guests will not request those that are taken. I believe that this Monday I will have access to such a calendar. It has been very inconvenient and embarrassing to either try to send emails with blocked out dates or to reject customers based on no availability, but no way to view unavailability from their end.
October 5, 2019
Marlys H.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self-employed
September 19, 2019

“Been Using Rover Pass Since it's Inception. ”

OverallThe customer support is absolutely unbeatable, almost like personal friends.
ProsThe notifications I receive from them and the direct deposit and not having to write them a monthly check.
ConsJust a couple things on the new system to make it easier to move around and within.
Dianna C.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

“Very Helpful”

OverallWe've definitely seen an increase in business. Locally, we are well known, but Rover Pass has been great at helping to pull in travelers!
ProsRover Pass has been very easy to use. The software is pretty straightforward.
ConsWe get a lot of notifications, text and email. Between two of us, we check frequently to make sure we've responded when needed.
Sheri F.

“Love Roverpass”

OverallLove it
ProsVery easy to use and great notifications
ConsCan't sort check ins by check in date. Other than that I don not have any other dislikes
Mario F.

“User Friendly”

Overallgetting lots of exposure on line
ProsVery easy to fallow and understand nice set up
ConsSome times the system gettins a little slow