Demio Ratings

Overall

About Demio

Demio is the easy way for marketing and customer-education teams to effectively scale their efforts through live video in less time than ever before. Whether you are looking to Generate & Qualify Leads/Customers, Activate Users & Increase Trial Conversions, or Educate Customers & Reduce Churn, Demio is the perfect platform for you. Learn why Demio is trusted by some of the leading SaaS companies around the world. Learn more about Demio

Greg B.
September 25, 2019

“Best Online Webinar Platform”

OverallI really like how easy and user friendly the platform is to use, not only for my staff but for our customers as well. Using this platform has helped streamline my process making administrative time much less. I'm leaving a review
ProsI have used two other online webinar platforms before using Demio. The 1st one had such a limited functionality that it did not work for my business. The second one had 2 major crashes when I had over 150 people in my online class on 2 separate occasions. Demio is very reliable. All of the participants in my online classes report how easy it is to use. The data tools included are extremely helpful to my business. I am very fortunate to have this platform to help grow my business.
ConsI have not experienced any problems at all yet. The customer service is excellent and the platform works flawlessly.
September 25, 2019
Gemma C.
Tech Support
Consumer Services, Self-employed
May 21, 2019

“Favorite Webinar Software”

OverallI work with different clients who use different webinar software programs. So far I've not worked with anything that's as easy to use as Demio. WebinarJam has a tutorial on every page for everything (which it needs!), the Zoom webinar add-on doesn't have the option to add integrations based on people's actions during the webinar - compared to Demio I've found the other programs I've used limited and frustrating. Overall, Demio is a pleasure to work with.
ProsDemio's interface is super user friendly - it's not necessary to watch any training videos/tutorials to understand how to use the software. It's very logical and easy to just log in and start using. Also, their customer service is so good! They always welcome feedback and actually implement requested changes fairly regularly to improve their software and make sure that they're providing the product that their customers want.
ConsI think the 'Growth' plan (which includes automated events) is quite expensive compared to similar programs (others I've worked with are WebinarJam & Zoom) Demio's definitely better to use but I think cost is it's biggest downside.
May 21, 2019
Alka C.
Registered Dietitian
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
September 28, 2019

“Glad to have found demio”

OverallAmazing. I am more regular with my webinars now.
ProsThe ease of use is amazing. Very intuitive and simple. Customer service is lovely. I love the design of the platform. And most important for me was to have everything in one place meaning having the live & evergreen options in 1 platform. Another great feature and my favorite is the ability to jump in live in an evergreen webinar. The ability to promote your products, add survey questions is another great feature.
Cons1. I just wish there is plan for 100 attendees. That would be a great option. 2. It would also be nice to have a larger video option should you decide to be on video- perhaps on the left side with the ability to have it either as a square or circle.
September 28, 2019
Aleksandar I.
Marketing Manager
Events Services, 11-50 employees
August 13, 2019

“Best changed we could have hoped for”

OverallWe've been using another software for webinars for years before we finally decided to switch after series of crashes and bad experiences. Demio was the best change we could have hoped for.
ProsFirst of all, the software is super easy to use. The overall user experience is probably one of the best I've ever seen for a SaaS. Pages look and function great, so far 0 issues, extra options like "just in time" webinar is a step towards marketing automation we needed.
ConsSo far our team did not encounter any issues with the software. We were confused with changing webinar name as it had to be changed on 3 places, but after we've figured it out we've seen the value of having it different (internal, external, social).
August 13, 2019
Aaron K.
SaaS Onboarding Specialist
May 10, 2019

“Best live webinar software I've used ”

OverallI've been using Demio the past few years to run webinars for my consulting business. I integrate with ClickFunnels and ActiveCampaign. Mostly I've used it to run lead gen webinars. I've never had any issues with it, and my show up rates have all been really good. I also cancelled my recurring webinar tool because they added recurring automated webinar. They are constantly improving the product too, each month coming out with new things. Love the tool.
Pros- SUPER easy to use. Everything is really intuitive and easy to setup - Great support , the team there is amazing, responsive, supportive and love their customers - Users don't need to download anything to use it, they just click and they're in the webinar - Integrates with all the tools I'm using - Can run polls, update downloads, ask question, all kinds of stuff to engage the audience - Automatically records each webinar - Can setup automated recurring webinars - Can setup triggers to follow up with people who didn't show up, who left early, watched the entire webinar, etc.
ConsCan't think of anything at the moment. I've been using it for a year and haven't run into any issues.
Wilfrido E.
Cio
Accounting, 51-200 employees
October 15, 2019

“Greta opción for your webinars”

OverallFor a young segment of our prospects or even in internal training the use of this tool is great for us. It has a lot of stability and great transmission quality.
ProsThe simplicity of its use without the need to download large files or large add-ons that you will only use once.
ConsSometimes the use of a slightly known tool discourages my clients to use it for reasons of trust and credibility and prefer a more "traditional" option.
October 15, 2019
Jack F.
President | Get LinkedIn Appointment Setting | LinkedIn Expert | Sales Leader, Trainer & Coach
August 21, 2018

“Demio Rocks”

OverallI have used Demio for about a year and have loved the tool. In the beginning it was a little buggy but the team was responsive each time I had a problem and got the issue resolved rather quickly. It was a fairly new tool when I started using it so it is understandable that it would have some bugs.
ProsDemio is very easy to use. It does a great job of recording sessions and it is easy to download to Vimeo so that we can host it on our MemberMouse site.
ConsI don't like that Webinar platforms like Demio don't have better functionality with regard to audience participation. I would like for my audience to be able to use their microphone to ask questions and make comments. This functionality doesn't exist on Demio or other Webinar platforms.

By Demio on September 6, 2018
Hey Jack, so great to see you leave such an awesome review! We've also recently reached out to chat with you about the use case you mentioned here, with turning on attendee mics and webcams. Just as a reminder, you can easily turn on any attendee mic/webcam in the Demio rooms with a few quick clicks. For anyone interested, here's a quick look at it: http://help.demio.com/running-an-event/other/how-to-turn-on-attendee-mics-webcams Hope this helps and thank you again!
August 21, 2018
Pamela F.
VP of Online Education
Financial Services, 11-50 employees

“Simple & Professional”

OverallDemio is a great selling platform, but it doesn't meet all of our needs as we focus more on training and education.
ProsEasy to use for the admin and viewer; the platform is good looking and its overall simple design is very well received by attendees - one of the best looking webinar platforms I've seen; recent updates make banding and customization a bit better - they are continually improving; VERY responsive customer service!
Conscustomization and branding on notifications and emails is limited; can't quiz for education purposes and can't track polling questions; limited metrics; using YouTube to show a video during a webinar is tricky and not seamless
Matt W.
CEO/President
July 25, 2019

“Simple, Yet Powerful Webinar Software”

ProsI love the simplicity of everything in the UI. Integrations, registration process, presentation materials along with everything else one would use in a webinar, are all very easy to set up.
ConsThe only very slight drawback is that the on-demand webinar function only has the option to send an attendee directly to the webinar room. It would be a great feature to have 15 minute increments or set times through the day but without receiving dozens of admin notification emails regarding the start of a webinar. However, most attendees seem to want to join immediately anyway, so no complaints.
July 25, 2019
John A.
Principal
Financial Services, Self-employed
May 10, 2019

“Review of Demio Webinar Software”

OverallOverall my experience is satisfactory. I use the software on a daily basis for my live trading room and it rarely crashes or has other issues. An occasional hiccup, but most of the time it is solid.,
ProsIt is easy to use. The stability of the platform. The quality of the shared screen projection.
ConsThe scheduling process for daily webinars at the same time is cumbersome. It can be greatly improved.
Jennifer R.
May 13, 2019

“Great Webinar Platform”

OverallDemio has been super easy to work with, set up, and manage. I have truly appreciated the responsiveness of the team when I have had questions and the videos they provide to help you learn the platform. Happy to have made the choice to move our webinars here!
ProsI love that the email confirmations are built into this system and don't require double work on my part. This system also offers easy registration pages, automatically mutes attendees so you don't have to deal with annoying sounds throughout the webinar, and starts the recording automatically.
ConsI do miss the functionality to have 2-way discussion, like in a conference call format. Ideally, I wouldn't need 2 different platforms for calls and webinars.
May 13, 2019
Uno S.
Funnel strategist
May 31, 2019

“The #1 webinar platform, I recommend to my clients”

OverallI work with online marketing and always recommend Demio. The user experince is overall great, and I experience a bit higher showup rate than on most other platforms. The feature to share polls and buttons is amazing.
ProsDemio has a neat and smooth interface, both for the host and the attendees. Then the CTA-buttons combined with polls and the option to redirect people after det webinar is great.
ConsThe price is on the higher end of the scale, if you need more than 150 live participants. Some attendees are struggling with missing video or sound.
May 31, 2019
Jeff N.
March 8, 2018

“I have used Demio from the start, great platform that preforms flawlessly every time. Two thumbs up!”

ProsI'm able to host a few presenters on a webinar without any problems. The cross browser compatibility makes it my go-to webinar platform to draw a crowd and make money. The auto record feature has consistently given me great recordings that I can download or give people a link.
ConsNot much I can say negative about Demio. It might take a new presenter a few minutes before a webinar to find all of the controls, but after that we are golden.
Sveta M.
October 2, 2019

“Great, easy to use Live Webinar platform”

OverallI taught my first Live Webinar last night. I prepared and set everything up in advance. It was an easy set-up and whatever questions I had, Demio team answered them promptly. I am looking forward to my next webinar!
ProsThe ease of set up and the ease of use. Excellent support from the team as well. Technology works well.
ConsNothing much yet, except it doesn't integrate with MailerLite (have to work through Zapier). Also that there is only 50 people allowed into the room on the Starter plan and the decision to upgrade to a bigger plan is irreversible for that one month, even if the 50 people limit wasn't attained. That I can't reopen a Live event once it was closed (by mistake).
October 2, 2019
Peter C.
Proprietor
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
May 30, 2019

“I love Demio”

OverallI present live webinars to small-business owners a few times each week. They subscribe support service I offer. I store the recordings as course material for their future reference. And I present live sales webinars. I plan to use their Evergreen webinar system to deliver those sales webinars unattended.
ProsDemio is simple to use. Great pricing. My clients join via a browser so no need to download anything. Super-fast helpdesk client support. Idiot-proof, as I discovered as I disconnected myself as a presenter yesterday, and took just 30 seconds to reconnect. My viewers barely noticed.
ConsI haven't bumped into any challenges worth mentioning. I had a seamless transition from working with GoToWebinar. (And after 10 years with GTW I expected a lot more learning curve.)
May 30, 2019
Executive Office, Self-employed

“Great for Webinars ”

OverallOverall, I have had a great experience on their free trial; however, with the higher monthly cost associated to the software, it's harder for me to justify as a freelance contractor at this point. When I am able to scale, this will be a tool for the grabbing!
ProsThis is a very clean, intuitive, and streamlined software that allows you to host quality webinars on a simple to use platform.
ConsFor a small business or freelancer, it is more on the expensive side to similar platforms.
Niels v.
Chief Digital Content
Internet, Unspecified
March 9, 2018

“Great easy-to-use webinar platform for every kind of business! ”

Pros- Easy-to-use interface with a great summary of your own events lined up - You can see all kinds of statistics about your webinar in terms of use by your audience - Landingspage is easy to edit - Price/Quality is great! - Customer Support is really helpful and positive - Supported by the most used browsers - Development team is open for your suggestions about the platform - Awesome resources/handout functions within the webinar where you can share offers/links with the audience - Automation! Many integrations with other platforms which make your life easier by automating registrations and labeling certain groups of people. - Automation rules are great. This means that the system knows who hasn't watched and can then send an e-mail.
Cons- Still missing some minor features (support for pointers to go to the next slide) - A more elaborate tracking system so I can see where registrants are coming from (partners, social media or newsletters). They are working on this right now.
March 9, 2018
Nachum K.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
June 17, 2019

“So simple and yet so powerful”

OverallWebinars is increasingly becoming a crucial part of our marketing and Demio just fits our needs and is simple to set-up and use.
ProsI love how it comes with every feature right out of the box and it just works brilliantly. I love that I can set everything once and it just works. After the webinar ends it automatically saves the webinar in the cloud and sends out the replay as soon as its finished to everyone who registered including with my custom message. For me time matters and Demio saves me hours of annoying work.
ConsI don't like the word "Cons". Every software (including my own) can always have additional features that fits a specific targets needs. That's not a con, it's how software works. What you really want to do is look at the team (which rocks!) and see if they are consistently improving the product (which they are).
June 17, 2019
Joel M.
Education Management, Self-employed
May 23, 2019

“Demio Review”

OverallThe software is great! Easy to use. But any software without a good customer support shows the lack of company-customer commitment. Demio customer service is great. They "work" with you to offer as much help as possible. Overall, my experience with Demio is great!
ProsWhen I first heard about the software, I thought, well this is just like any other webinar platform. I did not take it seriously. But once I got into the software I was amazed at the simplicity and ease of use! I have tried couple more webinar softwares. Compared to those, Demio is clean, simple, easy to set up, appealing, and it works great! The Dashboard is clean and actually helped me set up my first webinar with ease. I like the simplicity the most.
ConsThe Q/A feature, and the attendee allowance. If Demio provides the Q and A feature and higher attendee feature for the recommended package, it would be great!
May 23, 2019
JP C.
Copywriter
March 1, 2019

“Deleting all the other apps”

OverallIt's been an easy transition from having so many different platforms for each task to having just Demio for everything.
ProsIf there' One thing I think softwares and apps should do is to make us forget we're using a platform and just feel like this is how the world is. It's like driving a car... you have to learn and it's complicated, but once you do, stepping on the gas, on the breaks, stirring the wheel... it all just comes natural and all your brain cares about is your destination. That's how I view and review what I use for my business. I'm not techy, I'm not in the software business, I just want to talk to my audience online, to present my work, to sell through webinars and to have meetings woth a remote team across the globe. I don't care about anything else and I will remember your brand because you made me forget it when I needed to focus on my destination.
ConsThe color green. Seriously... why are there so many platforms that choose green as their color?
March 1, 2019
Jacqueline G.
Director/CEO
March 8, 2018

“Easy to use for me and my attendees!”

Pros I love the reminder feature that helps my attendees actually attend my webinar by sending emails to them the day before, and hour before and 15 minutes before the webinar starts!
Cons Did not like that participants had to be on chrome browser but they listened to the issues we were having and now my participants can use any browser they want! Demio is very responsive to user feedback and has made many upgrades and changes based on that feedback.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
September 30, 2019

“Easy to use for first-time webinar giver”

OverallI will definitely use Demio for upcoming webinars.
ProsI found that the software was VERY intuitive, but the main reason why I chose Demio is because the webinar viewer does not have to download software. I was also impressed with its integration into Convertkit.
ConsOn one of our three webinars, the signal kept dropping for viewers, and I believe this had to do with our wifi strength rather than the software. Not sure.
September 30, 2019
Patricia H.
Co-founder

“Very easy to use”

OverallI only started using it recently, but the experience so far has been great.
ProsThat my customers can easily go to a webinar without having to download a software and come complicated steps. That it was very easy for me to setup and understand how to use, and what I didn't know I got very prompt help from customer support.
ConsI'm not clear yet on how to do the integrations.
Lucia C.
Marketing & Sales
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
July 13, 2019

“The webinar software I was looking for and with great chat support”

OverallGreat experience, especially through fast chat.
ProsI was looking for a webinar software to create valuable content for my customers. Problem was that I needed a way to create a community where each partecipant could interact with me but without seeing each other for privacy and business reasons (working in a B2B market). I found my answer in Demio: It's a very versatile software that allows private chat with my audience as well as broadcast messages, polls and other cool features. Also the good thing is that you can download the recording so that you can put it somewhere else (in my case I have a knowledge site where I put other staff for my customer). But if you don't have it is not a problem as Demio has a re-play url for external access. Overall I can say it's a very good product with a very easy-to-use interface and gives a lot of space to let you customize your registrazion/thank you page as well as the reminder emails you send.
ConsThe only things I would improve are maybe: let the customer choose the compression level of the recorded video (in case I'd need a better quality) and somehow remove the demio logo on every email. But I would super-suggest this product for personal and business usage!!!
Gwendoline M.
May 15, 2019

“My favorite tool for webinars”

ProsDemio is really easy to use, we have everything we need and the team support is here to help you if you have any question! I'm really happy to use Demio for my business and I recommend it to all my friends who needs to do webinars
ConsI'd love to have more personnalization for subscription page for my webinars. But it doesn't really bother me as I use other services for this.
Jordan G.
Online Media, 1-10 employees
July 31, 2019

“I love the interface + backend, but the integrations could be better”

OverallTheir customer support is wonderful and one rep in particular was awesome spending sometimes an hour with me to make sure it was right,
ProsI love the interface of the platform when you do live webinars! Love the emojis and the overall modern feel of it. Most webinar platforms are clunky and terrible. I also love the backend because it's easy to find everything you're looking for.
ConsI would say more in-depth integrations. I don't like having to use Zapier or having ugly buttons on my LeadPages in order to connect to Demio. It messes with the overall look of the page and I would have to hire an HTML person to come in and custom code.
Martin B.
Master of Leverage
March 8, 2018

“I have been using since the beginning. Very easy to use yet powerful, support is fast and accurate.”

ProsEase of use, integrations with my CRM app, great as a training tool. Fast to get up and running effectively. So far I have found it to be 100% reliable.
ConsRegistration page customisation is a little basic. So I use my own landing page and the button code sometimes does not give exactly what I am looking for. Example position on page. At time I also would like it bigger.
Clifford A.

“Its just the best ”

OverallThey are awesome. Period.
ProsDemio is just the best - it started off really good and is now basically awesome. I used GoToWebinar for years before switching and it let me down almost every webinar - which basically meant I was a nervous wreck before during and after every live webinar. Demio however is super stable and super easy. I used to use a crew of 3 for webinars before to help when it all went pear shaped - now I just do them on my own - super chilled - no stress - more fun. I can't believe now I suffered so long using another platform.
ConsThere is nothing I don't like and they fix and improve things I didn't even realise needed improving.
Research, Self-employed
May 14, 2019

“Love it ”

Pros This was the easiest product to use in the webinar space. I love that it's browser-based, and the like live replays are the easiest to implement and use
Cons It was a bit of a learning curve when I first started, but that was several years ago. The most recent changes have been so intuitive, and I love it
May 14, 2019
Steve P.
April 4, 2018

“Easiest webinar experience ever”

ProsIt's easy to do the simple stuff, but almost easier to do advanced things! The simple stuff, like creating a beautiful way for people to register, scheduling email reminders, delivering the webinar, all work flawlessly. But the most amazing part is actually how easy it is to create tailored experiences for people i.e. segmenting people, creating follow up sequences and linking with other software. Demio makes it all a breeze!
ConsI would love to see the stock opt-in pages improved and also send streams to YouTube and Facebook. That's the only thing really missing right now.
April 4, 2018
Gemma C.
Tech Support
March 10, 2018

“Love Demio! Super easy to use and integrate with and their customer service is absolutely amazing <3”

ProsIt's so easy and straightforward to use and I love the automation rules - we tend to keep it simple and stick to tagging those that don't attend but there are so many options available to target different people based on their webinar interaction. Also, there's rarely reason to contact customer service but when you do, the team are incredible and will go above and beyond to help :)
March 10, 2018
V Karen M.
March 8, 2018

“Demio user for over a year. Excellent product, even better customer service.”

ProsGreat UX, easy to add / get started. Love the self check to determine if your connection meets standards. Customer Support is super responsive. Have used four other name brand systems, this is by far the best webinar system out there.
Mike S.
Media Strategist
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
September 17, 2018

“Best Webinar Platform I've Come Across”

OverallFrom a marketing perspective, this company is lightyears ahead of anything else on the market.
ProsThe fact someone doesn't have to download this software for it to work. Runs right in the browser on laptop and mobile. Makes accessing webinars for potential customers a breeze.
ConsSetting up sharing slides with keynote can be difficult and keynote is my preferred presentation software.
September 17, 2018
Lakshmia F.
Independent Marketing Consultant
Online Media, 1-10 employees
November 24, 2018

“Strong Contender for Business”

OverallIt allows me to host webinars at a fraction of the cost
ProsDemio provides teleseminar, livestream and webinar services to businesses of various sizes. I love that you do NOT have to download anything to use the service. The price is on par for value.
ConsI wish that the FB live integration went live sooner than later.
November 24, 2018
Mike H.
March 8, 2018

“Best webinar platform on the market ”

ProsEase of use... super simple set up. Like live replays, the price is better than competitors and they give you WAY more value!
ConsAt first I had a hard time getting the sound to work... it was user error. The best part was that the co-founder hopped on the phone with me multiple times and helped me use it effectively. I recommend everyone use Demio
Matt C.
March 12, 2018

“Demio is so easy to use and the customer support is top notch!”

ProsIt is easy to use and it does what it is supposed to do. My clients find that it is easier to use than other platforms on the market.
ConsI would like to have the ability to turn off recording but the customer support team was happy to add that to the list of feature improvements.
March 12, 2018
Josh L.
Partner Success Manager
September 6, 2019

“Demio is what we were looking for”

OverallExcellent! I did a demo with one of the founders and he was very helpful. They do a good job with email communication and responsiveness.
ProsLooks great and easy to use. The customer support was excellent. The "look" of their site and product is spot on to what we wanted.
ConsAt this time, nothing. We have used the product for less than 6 month and have not encountered an issue.
Jeremy L.
CTO
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
March 8, 2018

“Like it. Love it. Gotta have it.”

OverallI am able to record informational presentations once, and offer a replay of them later. That is a very useful feature. I can also download the presentations and edit them to be used on various video platforms, or internally.
ProsBesides the overall ease-of-use, the single greatest thing I love about Demio is that you can run it ANYWHERE. It is browser based on the desktop, and has mobile apps for Android and iOS. This allows me to reach the widest possible audience for my webinars.
Carol M.

“Demio webinar platform”

OverallIt's easy for customers to join and - and watch my webinars and then figure out how to use the chat - no instruction required by me.
ProsThe customer service by far is the top I've ever experienced. Secondly, the ease of use! I have used several different webinar platforms and this is the one I will commit to using for a long time
ConsI can't do Facebook Lives (yet) - a bummer since I do them every week.
Mike G.
Co-Founder
March 8, 2018

“Demio has dramatically changed how we do live software demos!”

OverallMuch better Demo experience for our users.
ProsWe love the ability to upload resources (like videos and slides) and the quality of our live demos are significantly better. We can also do 3x as many demos as we used to be able to do.
Andréa J.
Social Media Strategist
May 15, 2019

“The Easiest All-in-One Webinar Tool”

ProsI've been using Demio for over a year and it's hands down the best all-in-one webinar tool. It's so easy to get started right away and attendees don't have to download any software. I love that it integrates easily with Convertkit (my email provider). And their customer service team is phenomenal.
ConsThey changed the price a few times since I joined. At one point, I was paying a higher price for a package that was on the website for much less. Once I noticed it, the team fixed it right away but I wish they would have automatically adjusted that.
Jan M.
Online Marketer
Internet, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2018

“The best webinar tool for marketers”

OverallWe are running onboarding webinars for our new users to show them how to better use Smartlook. The option to chat with attendees either publicly or privately is great and the handouts feature that allows providing materials during the webinar also adds value to the service.
ProsThere's a lot to like about Demio: the clear user interface, easily customizable registration/thankyou pages/reminder emails/webinar rooms, and high video quality. I also appreciate that it is not necessary to download any desktop software for hosts or attendees. The simple screen sharing feature via chrome extension is also a big plus.
ConsOnly cons I found is the overall speed of the app. The dashboard is sometimes slower to respond, the registration pages take some time to load, as well as the recordings of the webinar (we had to download the webinar recording and upload it to a third-party website, because some of our users had trouble loading the video.
October 3, 2018
Finn M.
Director of Marketing
April 8, 2018

“Slick, modern webinar software”

OverallSuccessfully delivered several webinars that were key to getting the initial traction we needed for a new product.
ProsCan have two presenters on-screen (from separate locations, with video) AND slides. Also love all the automation features, which integrate with all the common SMB CRMs (I use ActiveCampaign, and their AC integration works flawlessly). Basically, the product and UX feel like modern software designed by a young, forward-thinking company.
ConsIt's not cheap, but on the other hand, if you nail a webinar thanks to this software then it should more than pay for itself.
April 8, 2018
Corey H.
Head of Growth
Internet, 1-10 employees
June 21, 2019

“Best webinar software in the market”

OverallOverall experience has been fantastic. Landing page builder is easily customizable and quick to set up. Webinar room is intuitive and reliable. Recordings are sent out automatically to all registered. Lots of integrations. Also a great affiliate program!
ProsDemio has all the features you need without sacrificing ease of use or simplicity. It's webinar software that finally delivers on a smooth, stress-free experience. I know that my webinars are going to work every time. And it'll be easy.
ConsNothing! One of the few software products I have nothing more I could ask of.
June 21, 2019
Brittany G.
VP of Marketing
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees
June 19, 2019

“Always associated webinar softwares with headaches”

OverallIt's been great so far and I now no longer fear webinar software.
ProsEasy onboarding and so easy to set up and launch automated webinars! I've always hired companies to do this for my marketing teams but I couldn't believe how easy they've made it. Landing page set up is super simple and visually appealing and the customer service has been great!
ConsThat you have to recreate an event to change a start date or something similar. They have been adding functionality to this platform so I'm sure things like this will get worked out.
Sports, 11-50 employees
May 10, 2019

“Great, easy way way to automate webinars”

ProsThis is such a simple, easy to use software that we're using to automate sales webinars. If your company isn't utilizing this service, I'd highly recommend it. It's given us the opportunity to essentially double our sales and marketing initiatives because we can offer this service during times we're unavailable.
ConsI wish there were a few more notification options, but I'm sure this is something that will develop with the software. Definitely not anything that would prevent us from using it!
11-50 employees
June 5, 2018

“Doesn't work on Safari!”

OverallGreat features, but not working on Safari browsers is a dealbreaker.
ProsSimple to use and has good features. I like that you can use a slideshow and video during your presentation.
ConsIt doesn't work on Safari browsers! We launched a campaign and 40% of people couldn't join because they use Safari. It was a disaster.

By Demio on July 26, 2019
Update: Demio now officially supports Safari and Edge natively in the browser! We wanted to reach out again and update this response to let you know that we have released that full compatibility for you and your users. Once again, we are sorry about the frustration from your event and hope we get another chance to prove why so many users love Demio's experience.
June 5, 2018
David F.
Internet, 1-10 employees
June 19, 2018

“One of the best webinar software experiences I have had”

OverallHigh-quality webinars that can be deeply integrated into my tech stack of tools for a seamless webinar experience.
ProsThings just work in Demio, those guys do a good job with design and quality control and I have never experienced a glitch in the system. And recently they just came out with a new host experience that makes it even better.
ConsNothing considerable to mention. If I had to, I would say the cost. It's not the cheapest, but it is worth the price if you are doing regular webinars.
June 19, 2018
Sean A.
September 14, 2019

“Great for marketing webinars”

OverallI'm able to host live or evergreen webinars for clients that we either run the Facebook ads to, or write copy for the webinar.
ProsI have found with clients that Demio can be a great tool to hold live or evergreen webinars to market a product or service on the high ticket side.
ConsI haven't found any issues with demio. They are a professional company that seems to do everything they can to improve their product and make it great for their customers.
September 14, 2019
Michael S.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
July 13, 2019

“Demio is the best of the many webinar platforms I tested”

OverallI hold a webinar at a strategic point in my campaign (after my on-boarding and nurturing sequence). This is the first in-person interaction my prospects have with me. I don't want any hiccups, and with Demio, I don't get any.
ProsTwo things sold it for me. Firstly, Demio's embed feature allows me to put the sign up form on my website with the exact sales copy, layout and branding that I want. I've spent a lot of money getting my prospects to this point. I definitely want to own this step of the process. Secondly, Demio's email integration automatically segments registrants, attendees and no shows on to separate lists, giving me greater flexibility in my campaign.
ConsIt works on all desktops and mobiles (with a short lag on Safari and Edge - be sure to tick the 'beta' option to allow this).