Docsify Ratings

Overall

About Docsify

Want to send emails like a PRO? Use Docsify for Gmail. It lets you track emails, links, and attachments + schedule your emails to be sent later + create and use your own templates + create and use your own text shortcuts and even more. Five reasons to chose Docsify: 1. all-in-one email tracking. 2. one-minute installation 3. easy-to-use interface 4. 24\7 customer support 5. Free plan forever. Learn more about Docsify

Kevin L.
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees
April 19, 2018

“Docsify Power User Review”

OverallDocsify does a good job in tracking e-mails and opens, and the notifications for both browser and e-mail work without issue. However, there's definitely room for improvement in what these notifications show. Primarily in e-mail notifications, there's no mention of subject line, only that the recipient has opened the e-mail. if you send multiple e-mails to a recipient throughout the day or the week, you won't know specifically which e-mail they opened in just the notification itself. This is where you have to login to the Dashboard to track and see in more detail what e-mails were opened.
ProsDocsify first caught my attention due to the e-mail tracking and send later, with more granular tracking for document opens and downloads. Installation is a breeze and the plugin is quite nimble and light. It doesn't grossly change or alter the look of Gmail like MixMax does for example. ==== Compose Window ==== The slight change is shown on the compose window where you'll now find two buttons, one that can turn off and on tracking for each individual thing you want to track - open, clicks, and attachments. You can alternatively, just turn off the entire tracking for the thread as there's a convenient do not track button. Next to tracking options, you'll find a send later function. The Send Later option dialog comes with both presets as well as setting a custom time. Compose Window Pros + + No major alteration + Quick and easy tracking options ==== Sent Mail Tracking ==== Docsify does a good job in tracking e-mails and opens, and the notifications for both browser and e-mail work without issue. However, there's definitely room for improvement in what these notifications show. Primarily in e-mail notifications, there's no mention of subject line, only that the recipient has opened the e-mail. if you send multiple e-mails to a recipient throughout the day or the week, you won't know specifically which e-mail they opened in just the notification itself. This is where you have to login to the Dashboard to track and see in more detail what e-mails were opened.
ConsCompose Window Cons- - The Send Later dialog box can definitely use some better UX/UI. The presets are fine and welcomed, however the confusing custom time send later is a chore to use, and absolutely can see some improvement. The good news here is that the Docsify team is pretty responsive and both the CEO and CSO are active in replying to e-mails/feedback. E-mail Tracking Cons- - The e-mail notifications can definitely be improved, where the subject line can be shown either in the subject of the notification and in the body, with a link to the direct message in Gmail - The browser notifications can definitely be improved, with the subject line in the notification - The Sent Mail button that is on the left side of Gmail menu should only show e-mails that were directly tracked by Docsify and not all sent mail. This sort of defeats the purpose of filtering what was tracked by Docsify and what was not.
Vitalii K.
Co-Founder & CEO
September 26, 2018

“The best tool for Gmail”

OverallI've tested a lot of different solutions. Some of them were too expensive (MixMax), some of them were tooo simple (Mailtrack), some of them were tooo hard to use (Yesware) - but after 2 months of research I found the best solution for Gmail.
ProsThe #1 - I love Docsify's design in Gmail. Really, I've tested 10+ different Email Tracking tools like Yesware, MixMax, Mailtag, Mailtrack, Boomerang and Bananatag - but Docsify is far beyond them in providing statistics in Gmail. The #2 - Per-recipient tracking. I usually send emails to a fea ppl, (CEO and Director + Somone from Co-founders) and when I saw who exactly opened my email (not someone opened) I fell in love with Docsify. The #3 - Email Snippets (Shortcuts) I'm a fan of productivity and I always need to save my time in business and in life. And you know, with Docsify's snippets I save 2-3 hours per week. This feature isn't for everyone, but those who uses are saving tons of time.
ConsThe #1 - New Feature I'm really looking forward Reminders. - If a recipient doesn't open my email during 3 days, Remind me. This is something I really need and hope their awesome team will implement it soon.
September 26, 2018
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 14, 2018

“Don't just tame your email, conquer it. ”

OverallI've only just started to use Docsify and I'm already more on top of my email - know who's opened what I've sent and who hasn't, sending emails out when I want instead of when I write them - and there's so much to learn about and use.
ProsImagine this: Not only knowing IF the folks you've sent email to have opened them but also knowing when they opened then. And knowing it almost instantaneously. Knowing if your correspondents opened the attachment(s). And knowing how long the spent on each page. Docsify does that. It tracks your email and reports back to you . . . and so much more. Docsify gives you the kind of control you've always wished for - like writing an email now and having sent later, Docsify does all that via a clean, simple, functional interface. Should you need help, you get email support, but for reals. Useful guidance provided quickly. A product that does with it says, performs beyond what I expected, and gives your support when you need it. Awesome! Get Docsify and get started.
ConsThe functionality isn't available on my mobile phone through a native Android app . . . not yet, anyway!
September 14, 2018
A. R.
Editor
Newspapers, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2018

“Amazing tracking email but great extra features for personal and bussiness”

OverallI can check if people read my email, and open my documents
ProsBefore docsify i use mailtrack, salesflares and other apps. I was looking for a track email opens and choose docsify mainly for mailtracking sistem. Its very good solution if you wanna see if people read your emails and if they click your links - Best mail tracking - integrate really good with gmail (not annyoing extension like mailtrack.io) - really good notification - you can track email open, link clics and document reading (like a word or pdf) Also have really handy features like schedule emails, templates emails and text snippets. So you save alot of time and work. I use it for personal and bussiness. Also, support is very good and help you with any issue
ConsThat only cons i have with docsify is with undo email feature. After send an email, you can undo for 30sec. The issue is you cannot read your email before undo. So you can undo, but cannot read the email. would be nice if you - can read the email and undo - undo take the email to draft. If you undo the email you lost you email
April 4, 2018
Rommel C. C.
Owner, Creative Director
March 6, 2018

“This is the best email and document tracker for sales than any CRM!”

OverallIf you're constantly wondering whether your emails have been opened already or your important links were clicked, this is the best add-on you can invest in. This runs actively in the background and keeps an eye on every emails you send from your inbox. Their support is always responsive and the product is constantly improving with new features. Kudos to Team Docsify for developing a great product for Sales & Marketing!
ProsIf you're constantly wondering whether your emails have been opened already or your important links were clicked, this is the best add-on you can invest in. This runs actively in the background and keeps an eye on every emails you send from your inbox. Their support is always responsive and the product is constantly improving with new features. Kudos to Team Docsify for developing a great product for Sales & Marketing!
ConsSince this is a Chrome browser extension, there was an issue with enabling individual Docsify accounts for when you have multiple Google Mail accounts open in the same browser. This is now fixed and the update was released along with other improvements to the software. Great work, Team Docsify!
March 6, 2018
Mateus D.
Inside Sales

“Useful and simple”

OverallThey're great data providers, now I know when, where and how my emails and documents were opened, clicked and viewed. I truly recommend Docsify to whoever wants to control all the important information about their emails. This is a complete all-in-one tool.
ProsThis is the best mail tracking and controlling tool. I've tried other tools but Docsify is from far the best of them.
ConsNothing. It's the best mail tracking tool.
Daniil K.
Marketing Manager
October 3, 2018

“Must have for Gmail users ”

OverallI checked out a few solutions on the market and found that Docsify is one of the best. (It's affordable, has nice design & support, and provides some new cool features e.g. PDF tracking)
ProsThere are a few things that I like in Docsify: 1- Comparing to alternatives (I've tested Yesware, Mailtrack, Mailtag & Boomerang) Docsify has PDF tracking 2- Per-recipient tracking (this I found only in MixMax) 3- Awesome and quick support And as a Bonus - nice design.
ConsThere are 2 things that I want to see in Docsify: 1- CRM-BCC checker in Compose email. I want to sync Docsify with my CRM, but not all emails should appear there. 2- Reminders.. I really this feature.
October 3, 2018
Vojkan C.
Digital Marketing Specialist
July 17, 2018

“Great Gmail addon with document tracking and productivity tools”

OverallWhat I like the most about Docsify is the information if message receiver has opened attached document/offer. This enables me to adopt my next response.
ProsEasy document tracking implementation (just drag and drop a file in email message) which provides you data about email opens, link clicks and documents opens with time spent, nice looking reporting. There are also Facebook remarketing and chat options available to follow and communicate with client when document is opened, but I haven't tried this feature yet. There are also productivity tools templates and snippets (text templates you can easily add to email body) and send later.
ConsI'd like to see mail merge option with help of Google sheets, so that users can send the customized messages to many users (Hi {first_name}, I see that you are owner of {property_name} and I'd like to offer you...). Also, sequences are very the second most anticipated features which will enable users to send a few emails, one after the other in scheduled time.
July 17, 2018
Michelle G.
Sales rep
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
July 28, 2017

“Cool and perspective tool. I'm happy to have all that awesome features in my Gmail now!”

OverallThe biggest benefit I got from Docsify is saving of my precious time. Other useful benefits, I think, time will tell.
ProsI saw Docsify several months ago on BetaList. But I've started to use this Google Chrome extension yesterday when I got the email about their launch. And what are you thinking? My sales rep's life changes in a moment! Really, guys, I'm very grateful to you for this amazing tool. It is so easy to use that I couldn't even imagine. I don't need to go to specific environments or to install any programs on my desktop - all required statistics are in my Gmail. I'm really happy to work with it.
ConsSome features which were listed in extension description are not available now. But I think it's just because of the tool is so young and I hope that they add it asap. (Really want to try more:) )

By Docsify on July 28, 2017
Thank you for the review, Michelle! You're right, some features are not available now, but we are fixing this moment. We'll be happy to provide you with all new awesome functionality as soon as possible. Enjoy the Docsify!
July 28, 2017
Stacey W.
Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
March 10, 2019

“Great for sales teams”

OverallOverall, I enjoy using Docsify.
ProsLove that I can track my emails without any extra effort. Customer service is great, too.
ConsGreat for the price but sometimes the app show false opens, which can really cause problems. I also wish that it had more features such as automatically populating an 'fields' throughout the body of the email. They have this feature but it's not very versatile. They are constantly working to make it better though.
March 10, 2019
Valeria T.
PR Manager
February 20, 2019

“Great alternative to Boomerang”

OverallI like Docsify as an email tracker and document tracker. So if you need to know what happens with your content after you click send button - check it out
ProsIf you need to track your sent emails - Docsify is a great option, with a nice visualization! What's more? I love the design and the oportunity to track sent documents. I don't send a lot, but when I send PDFs it's really important to know how clients read that. Used Boomerang for Gmail, but Docsify is better in terms of tracking.
ConsReminders... waiting for this feature. It's "coming soon", so hope the team will implement it really soon
February 20, 2019
Bimbisara P.
Web Designer
October 18, 2018

“Give Gmail Superpowers”

OverallBeing able to track emails lets me know how and who is interacting with my emails. This allows me to know who to follow up with and in which way. I also love the saved templates as they save me a ton of time and help me to send quality replies in a matter of seconds.
Pros- send later; saves me from some accidental situations - email tracking; great insight into mail activity - templates; saves a ton of time - BCC to CRM; get more use out of email data - Zapier integration; opens up endless possibilities
ConsNothing really comes to mind at the moment but it would be nice if there was some built-in CRM and auto-responder.
October 18, 2018
David F.
Internet, 1-10 employees
June 19, 2018

“They are building a powerhouse in the Sales and Marketing Email space”

OverallI was able to eliminate the cost of HubSpot Sales Pro by moving to Docisfy. It doesn't do everything yet that HubSpot can do but they are well on their way.
ProsSo much about this software that is great, the templates, the snippets, the open, click, document tracking, and the roadmap. Very excited about where the software is headed with website tracking notifications, sequences, and more.
ConsThey are moving fast and that means sometimes there are bugs and bumps in the road. The good thing is their team is very responsive to updating and fixing problems quickly.
June 19, 2018
Ron Elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 13, 2019

“Eliminate your Email "Open Rate" Worries”

OverallRemove your Open-Rate worries! Use Docsify.
ProsI love how Docsify saves you a lot of headaches worrying about your Email being opened by your recipient. Docsify will inform you accurately when your Emails are opened, or your attachments were opened. Tracks your Emails with ease, just a click, and boom, you need to just sit back and hope for the best.
ConsAs a Business Professional, our time is packed, and certainly we may forget to send our Emails. I hope Docsify will release its "Remind" features. But that's it, if it's taking a time to release, I know Docsify is smoothing up this feature so that we cannot encounter any bugs on the future.
April 13, 2019
Neeraj H.
Data Analytics Professional
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
April 17, 2018

“If you work in sales, the insights docsify generates are priceless!”

OverallIntelligence on prospect behavior when you send them an email.
ProsDocsify converts the presentations, proposals and marketing materials that you send to clients into web-based documents and gives you analytics on what a prospect opened, where they scrolled, what they read, if they clicked through to any specific links you sent them, which ones, where they went, etc. This allows you to gain intelligence on what parts of your material were really valuable to the prospect and allow you to tune your follow-ups accordingly.
ConsThe web-viewable document appears on a docsify URL. Anyone looking up what docsify is will immediately know what the service does and feel intruded upon. The team is working on allowing users to mask the domain to your own domain name. The other con is works only with the gsuite mail.
Iva N.
Sales and Marketing Manager
January 22, 2019

“Excellent email tracking addon for Gmail or GSuite”

OverallI've been using Docsify for about 10 months for tracking open rates for my proposals and I am very satisfied.
ProsI love the option to track opens, clicks and even document download and how many pages of the proposal client has read. There are also productivity tools like text snippets and templates that can be easlity used.
ConsThe software is still being developed, so sometimes there are down times, but support is very friendly and active.
January 22, 2019
Alin Vlad B.
Growth
Financial Services, Unspecified
July 25, 2018

“Simple and straightforward UI, a must-have for marketers and sales people”

OverallPerfect for tracking, templates and following up with clients
ProsThis is a great extension especially when you're sending presentation to check their impact. I mostly use the email tracking tool but seeing when someone opens documents lets you set triggers and follow-up. Great for sales or any time of outreach.
ConsIf they add a mass email/ sequencing feature, that would make this tool indispensable, i'm very happy with the tool so far
July 25, 2018
Lloyd H.
Managing Director
May 15, 2018

“Very useful product ”

OverallIt saves me a lot of time every day and also helps me to track open rates, downloads and link clicks
ProsThe tracking facility, templates and snippets are really helpful and, as i generate more templates and snippets it get beter and saves me more time.
ConsActually, there is nothing that I dont like about this software. The training tutorials could be easier to navigate and there could be a few more video tutorials but overall no big problem.
May 15, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
March 2, 2019

“Very useful for all Gmail or Gsuite user”

Overallit helps me to know which are my important customers and which are not
ProsIn love with this software I can track if my mail was open or not , has my client downloaded the proposal /PPt which was sent him , make sure if mail was delivered to client or not , in short its an amazing tool
ConsSometimes is buggy and downtime , if I can get the time spend by my user it will be great
March 2, 2019
Leonardo W.
Information Services, 1-10 employees
September 4, 2018

“Data is everything, and Docsify helps a lot”

OverallVery happy with it, it greatly increased my customer service.
ProsImagine you work as a freelancer. You send a proposal and the customer says he is not receiving it, or even worse, an unpaid invoice. With Docsify this is all put into the light, since you will know when the receiver opens your email, open the link or the attached file. You can now be sure that is getting it or not. I use this tool EVERYDAY, multiple times a day, and I highly recommend it. If you need to keep track of what happens after the email leave your inbox, this is the tool you need. Docsify runs within as a native Gmail app, so it works all the time.
ConsNo cons until this day, the app works perfectly and I use it everyday.
Aaditya K.
CoFounder
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
August 30, 2018

“Good email tracking tool”

ProsAbility to see the engagement with email content & attachment - time of open, number of times opened, document viewed etc.
ConsSome corporate mail servers do not allow access to the link - so need to resend attachments the standard way - Time stamp is usually off in the email notification - data is fine on the web dashboard -
August 30, 2018
Alessandro S.
Venture Capital & Private Equity, Self-employed
September 5, 2018

“Great product!”

ProsI love the product! It's a startup so sometimes it's buggy (they just released a big update to solve the attachment issue), but it's worth a lot more of what you pay. AAA+
ConsAttachments, dashboard are a bit complicated, but do what they should do.
September 5, 2018
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
January 19, 2019

“One of the best sales and email producivity tools in the making”

OverallOverall experience is average. The excitement of using a great product like Docsify fades quickly when faced with the seemingly never-ending issues with their software. Will be industry leading software once the kinks have been ironed out.
ProsIn-depth tracking. The ability to track document pages viewed gives great insight into which pages of the proposal or document the recipient spent time on, this helps prepare for rebuttals and close more sales. Link tracking and per-recipient tracking with both desktop and email real-time notifications are great. The ability to add Facebook remarketing pixel to document viewers makes this a very well rounded extension.
ConsBugs. After being featured on Appsumo and other lifetime deal sites, the app has had its fair share of bugs which continue to plague its users with daily issues.
January 19, 2019
Timo H.
COO
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
April 26, 2018

“Insights on every email”

ProsJust as with "read" receipts in chat messages, I wanted to be more informed with my emails. Docsify allows me to know if and when an email has been opened and a document has been read. This way I can plan my next steps based on data. Being able to see live updates when my emails are opened and attachments are read has become integral to my outreach with users, leads, and prospects.
ConsThere are still a few bugs in the software, but the team seems to be working to get these resolved and has a great customer support team and keeps communication open.
April 26, 2018
Jonathan D.
Entrepreneur
Information Services, Unspecified
April 19, 2018

“Best for 1on1 interaction with people you care about.”

OverallBest 1on1 experience between myself and clients / prospects. And seriously great for those times when they say they didn't get the email, or didn't check the attachment ;)
ProsIt is visually great. It has a lower fingerprint in my Gmail inbox than other competitors. Trust me, you don't want a tool going to town and messing with everything. Docsify has minimal impact, and the entire experience is streamlined. I can't explain how well these guys track opened/clicked etc. This is an amazing tool.
ConsEverything I would list here over my entire usage period... has been addressed with updates. Bravo guys.
11-50 employees
April 17, 2018

“Docsify provides a tracking experience within gmail that is far more robust than your average app.”

OverallThe ability to know when a recepient has reviewed your proposal and/or attached document, instead of wondering "have they looked at it? should I follow up?" - with Docsify you know.
ProsIt provides the ability to track the amount read or scrolled on for attached documents, so not only do you receive the open/read tracking, but more importantly you know when your proposal has been reviewed and/or document attachment.
ConsThe complexity of activating the extension each time inside gmail seems to be a bit "off cue". Sometimes it needs an extra click to get going or log in again.
Claudio B.
Software developer
August 9, 2018

“Liked it. Lots of function i didn't expect”

Prosit has more stuff than i expected, i particularly liked the direct chat and the ai suggestions also it has a lot of integration by apis
Consit has a bit of an initial learning curve
August 9, 2018
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 10, 2019

“about docsify”

Overallthis year I started using email tracking extentions and I switched from one to outher untel I added docsify to my browser then I became able to track my emails easily.
Prosall the features specially notifications : if somone have saw my email . also file tracking .
Constime that the user have passed in viewing my files
January 10, 2019
July 6, 2018

“Every sale are tracked for better results ”

OverallMy sales which is tracked gives me an upper hand on where to concentrate.
ProsI love the feature of the Custom domain for tracking opens and links and also custom domains for documents which are a great feature. I also love the support from them, they really do care about their customers.
ConsUI is clean but it can be improved a lot still and also encountered some bugs like embedded images are broken when the end recipient receives it. But I believe the team will get it fixed in the coming days.
July 6, 2018
Dave C.
November 13, 2018

“Soon to be an Essential tool for Email Marketing”

ProsI'm a recent subscriber to their paid plan, so i'm looking forward to what they build out. I mainly use Docsify for document tracking, but i'm looking forward to the upcoming email sequences and scheduling features. The document analytics and email templates are great as well.
ConsI wish the document analytics were more robust. Also, at this point the tool is pretty minimal and is lacking in features, however I know the Docsify team is rebuilding elements of the app. The team is has been very good at keeping subscribers informed about product changes and updates, so I look forward to growing with them.
November 13, 2018
Sasha R.
Test Automation Expert, TA Competence manager
1001-5000 employees
November 15, 2017

“Something new for me but I'm asking myself now, why didn't I know about it before?”

ProsThe first thing that attracts the most attention is the beautiful and enjoyable UI. But I have to say the features are equally remarkable. I enjoy I can track my emails with all content I sent (documents, attachments, links) and the system notifies me about any action that my recipient did.
ConsNow I'm trying to use this tool with all my team, so if Docsify can provide the Free plan for teams - it will be great. (now they have Free only for single users)
November 15, 2017
Fayssal J.
Founder & CEO
August 31, 2018

“Docsify is light years ahead of other email "companions" in the matter of experience, precision”

Overall"A man who has been warned is worth two"
ProsReporting is extremely accurate Button shortcut feature in email list is genious Support is GREAT, they updated app for the new gmail in few days, they are really transparent about bugs and open for improvements
ConsAttachement quality is often degraded when opened with link, Ilya told me "that will be improved for sure" Admin app is but needs some improvements but I know team is focusing on core features
August 31, 2018
Matthias S.
Ownership
July 27, 2018

“A completely new experience with gmail emails, that gives you safety and great insights”

OverallGreat insights and the safety, that your email was opened (or not).
ProsNow you are seeing when someone opens your email, you are seeing exactly which contained links were clicked, you are knowing whether contained pdfs, videos and so on where beeing downloaded...
ConsOften already beeing sent emails stay in the drafts-folder. It's no bigger problem because you can delete them in this case right away, but it seems to be a little bug.
July 27, 2018
Internet, 11-50 employees
March 2, 2018

“A very robust email tracker with accurate per recipient tracking ”

OverallIt is helping me in my col outreach programs and ofcourse existing clients reaction.
ProsVery strong per recipient tracking. And the admin dashboard is neat and classy. The support team is strong too (which is very imp). The notification can be seen in two ways.
ConsLocation tracking would be a great boost for Docsify. I wish it to be added in the coming days. Plus it would be good if they allow free plan for the team as well.
March 2, 2018
Camille A.
Web Developer
May 29, 2018

“We've been using MixMax from sometime now, came across Docsify and it's a great alternative.”

Pros- We've got unlimited email and link tracking. - It tracks unlimited documents and attachments too. - Docsify has a cleaner and better user interface. - Their roadmap shows promising features. - It helps us track open rates and clicks.
ConsA few minor bugs I've encountered, but just minor ones. Hoping this will get fixed. Otherwise, overall amazing product.
May 25, 2018

“Excellent to tracking sales email and document attachment”

ProsDocsify really good to have knowledge about our sent email, document attached to make next decision to what next email should we send for our customer.
ConsDocsify can't embed image on email to make our cold email better for first sight, and I hope Docsify also can run for campaign not only peer to peer email but also can run for broadcast email too.
May 25, 2018
April 9, 2018

“Great product and works just like boomerang without the expensive bill.”

ProsIts super easy to manage, easy to set up and does a lot more than the other tools similar to this one. I've had nothing but great things. Customer support has been super responsive and helpful.
ConsTook me a bit to understand how it all worked, they had a few minor bugs at first but they've updated it since and it works like a charm!
April 9, 2018
Pilar V.
Director | Business Partner
August 2, 2018

“Excellent!”

ProsThe tool is great and very complete, but also the support they offer deserves to be recognized, fast and always interested in helping you, sincerely a pleasure, I take the opportunity to greet team who treated me very well. Thank you very much!!!!
ConsNothing to comment, honestly at the moment all right!
August 2, 2018
António A.
Web Marketing Consultant
April 25, 2018

“It works!”

OverallIncreased gmail productivity
ProsIt tracks sent emails, documents, and clicks. It has email templates and text snippets very handy for day-to-day operations.
ConsSometimes we have to refresh gmail to have access to its functions.
April 25, 2018
Chad B.
Founder, CEO
December 4, 2018

“Excellent service”

OverallDocsify is on my must-have list for productivity tools. I would definitely recommend Docsify to anyone interested in tracking their emails and becoming more productive.
ProsEmail Tracking, Send later, Templates, Shortcuts, Undo Send, etc
ConsNothing that I can think of at this time.
December 4, 2018

“Awesome”

OverallAwesome deliverability tracking.
ProsEasy to use, friendly, integrated with Gmail, great templates and scheduling. Super customer support.
ConsNot going faster enough for integration with Pipedrive. Really a must have for every sales rep to track process.
Denis O.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
October 31, 2018

“How di i start with Docsify”

Overallemail tracking, email tracking and email tracking refocusing
ProsIt gives my time back by focusing me on clients who really opens our email and offer
Conshavent used all options becouse we are small team company
October 31, 2018
Hanna T.
Business Development Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 20, 2018

“Amazing tracking email”

Overallnow I know when and even how much someone reads of my emails.
ProsThe tool is effective, easy to use and I am very pleased with its using
ConsI didn't find anything that I disliked regarding my expectations.
August 20, 2018
Yoana E.
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
April 30, 2019

“Great extension for Gmail in order to track emails”

ProsPerfect for tracking, templates and following up with clients
ConsI had no issues whatsoever. No problems occurred when using it
April 30, 2019
Gsbor I.
SEO specialist
October 5, 2018

“Works like a charm”

OverallIt helps our sales very effectively
ProsI can track everything from opens to attachments.
ConsI know when I need to send a follow-up email to the potential clients.
October 5, 2018
Vincent P.
ceo
Computer Games, 1-10 employees

“great tool”

Overallgreat help to business dev
Prosa great UI, cool features, great customer support
Consnot sure yet since I am still learning to use all features
August 21, 2018

“Terrific Email Tracking”

ProsLove how well it integrates with Gmail-effortless tracking!
ConsNo complaints so far-I've forgotten what it was like not to have it.
August 21, 2018
Nainil C.
October 23, 2018

“Docsify is Awesome”

ProsAbility to track my emails and schedule them for future delivery
ConsNone. No known cons at this moment. It's a great product.
October 23, 2018
February 27, 2018

“Great Service! Can't make my job without it.”

ProsTracking emails and discovering further statistics so important for me. This tool just does it the best for me!
February 27, 2018
Talib K.
September 24, 2018

“Docsify Review”

ProsThis is an awesome tool to help you track emails and document opens. Its helpful to know when a document is opened. You can also schedule your emails to be sent which is great!
ConsI have not been using Docsify for too long but do not have any cons with it yet.
September 24, 2018