Lodgable Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.8/5
4.7/5

About Lodgable

The goal of Lodgable is to help professional managers and homeowners make more money today than they did yesterday. Get more booking - period using our smart channel manager. We take care of the complexity of listing your rentals on hundreds of booking sites. Most distribution companies promise big and then are hands-off. We'll do the hard work for you and get your listings live in days, not months. We also offer our partners their own free booking site so you can generate more direct bookings. Learn more about Lodgable

Scott O.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
January 29, 2019

“Not ready for Prime Time”

OverallBased on the above description, obviously poor. Prior to becoming an owner and manager of vacation rental properties (portfolio of 36+) we worked for a few decades in the IT industry. We recognized some start-up and development challenges. Examples- the seamless import of our listings put all photos in reverse order, and the simple questions could not be answered promptly because the concept of a person directly responsible for "on-boarding" did not exist, and no one works a three day weekend. However when we were accused of not paying attention to the import size requirements for photos, when THEY had done the importing and never communicated the needs to us, we did start to get pessimistic. Of course the straw that broke the camels back was being charged for non-existent reservations that they should have known were cancelled both from the channel and out communications. By the way, we never had dashboard or email _notifications_ of a cancelled reservation! Don't recommend the company at this stage of their growth. Bottom line is we wasted multiple months and thousands of dollars of revenue and computer worker hours.
ProsThe promise of seamless import of listings, which turned out to be incorrect.
ConsThe software is not integrated sufficiently to provide audit trail, and lacks basic functionality. 1. We discovered after implementing that automated notifications from Lodgable would tell us that the channel was charging the customer, and that was incorrect. 2. We would receive a notification from the channel that a reservation was fraudulent, and Lodgable would not have that recorded or noted in anyway in their system (seemed like the status did not exist). 3. After telephoning Lodgable to request assistance, we were told that cancellations of reservations can only be done by telephoning or messaging Lodgable. That seemed odd, however we did tell them to cancel. 4. At the same time, we were getting multiple notices (15 in five minutes) that the guest had not paid and we needed to make sure they did! So on the one hand Lodgable sent us an email saying the channel had charged the guest, when they did not and it was not their standard operating procedure to do so... and at the same time they sent us emails telling us to be sure to charge the guest. 5. After all of this occurred, Lodgable then charged us their commission! 6. And charged the commission on another cancelled reservation... 7. And another canceled reservation... (You get the idea.) We ended up talking to someone who would not tell us their title (another employee let slip it was the President, Kimball), who told us they were going to terminate their relationship with us... but they are still charging us!
January 29, 2019
Shay N.
Educator
March 12, 2018

“Aesthetically, I very much enjoyed every page of the site. It was welcoming and informative.”

ProsThe cost is a killer selling point - it doesn't get better than free! Reading the success stories and the designers' intention to help property managers and vacationers alike is exciting and encouraging. The number of options (whether to have Lodgable maintain payments or to do it one's self) and the continual support from the Lodgable team throughout the process of establishing and maintaining a website make this system extremely useful to those with any amount of experience in software use.
ConsIt took me some time of searching the website to understand that Lodgable's process is to create a webpage and use that site as a tool to rent directly as well as market across dozens of other sites. If more attention were drawn to the videos and live examples, I feel I would have spent less time confused and been more inclined to quickly schedule a demo. Having to schedule a demo to learn about the process is both a pro and a con. While having the guidance and expertise of a Lodgable representative is undoubtedly helpful (and likely necessary), having the ability to walk through an unscheduled demo or portion of the process on my own time and without feeling that someone is holding my hand would be rather nice.
Jared H.
General Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
August 10, 2017

“Overall a great product and experience. ”

OverallRenting some units for an eclipse in Rexburg. Learned how to use a new type of software.
ProsEasy to use, when I do have issues and contact anyone at lodgable they get resolved quickly. I haven't had very many problems as that.
ConsI can't change much or help people, I have to call lodgable to really do anything. A little confusing at first to understand and some bugs, but they are getting resolved. The longer you use the software it gets pretty easy to understand.

By Lodgable on August 16, 2017
Unfortunately, most online travel agencies (OTAs) require the guest to modify their reservation on their booking site. We do however provide all communications and all guest contact details that the OTA provide us on the Lodgable booking details pages so our hosts can reach out to the guests directly. We also provide additional functionality to accept payments and modify the guest invoice. It would be our pleasure to provide you with additional training on how to manage your bookings better. Just let us know :)
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
September 30, 2018

“A hassle-free way to get more exposure”

OverallThis is a great all-in-one platform for getting vacation rentals booked. It's simple, easy to use, and I feel like there's nothing to lose by using this software. It's free and connects you to many different booking channels more quickly than doing it otherwise. It walks you through each step and with the ability to have everything all in one place, it's incredibly convenient.
ProsLodgable is user-friendly, simple, and effective. I'd feel confident using this program, especially having multiple ways to contact the company if needed. It's 100% free to sign up and they won't make money until I do, so I know they'll continually work hard to make sure each listing gets maximum exposure!
ConsI had a few questions about fees that come directly from the channels, but the Common Questions section helped answer those, and the website provides a way to get into contact with the sales team directly.
September 30, 2018
Oil & Energy, Unspecified
March 17, 2018

“Super easy way to quickly get a vacation rental listed all over the place.”

ProsIt's easy to use, and it's a brilliant concept. It saves so much time over having to list a rental on dozens of different sites and then trying to keep all the bookings and calendars organized. Lodgable.com does it all for you. Super, super convenient.
ConsIf you already have accounts with certain vacation rental sites, you might not be able to carry over your reviews, but the greater exposure you get from listing with more places using Lodgable more than makes up for it in my opinion.
Nicole O.
Rental Manager
August 10, 2017

“Would pay for it even if it wasn't free”

ProsIt is so easy to use and they maximize my efforts so i get more bookings. The features are really great and make my job easier so I have time to spend on higher priority items. The customer service is really fantastic. They set everything up for me and helped with any questions I had. I would highly recommend this to anyone with rentals. I haven't had any problems with the software nor the customer service. They really added all the bells and whistles I need and have been so helpful.
Whitney B.
Teacher
Education Management, Self-employed
October 1, 2018

“Website review”

OverallIt was good. A great site to visit and was easy to explore.
ProsWhen going to your site, it was bright and beautiful. It really caught my eye. The tabs made for ease of finding what I needed. Each page had a lot of information on it so I knew exactly what I was looking at. It made it so I didn't have to search a lot of pages.
ConsThe part where what others are saying is a little too big for my liking. I get that you want people to know what other people say about your site. However it is just a big tab with a little face. The face while nice to know what people look like is unnecessary. I wouldn't want my face out there like that personally.
October 1, 2018
Ron P.
Business Owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
August 10, 2017

“Software is intuitive... can't wait for their additional function & features”

ProsEase of use, clean, easy to navigate. Love that the calendars can be combined into one & that I can list once on Lodgable but get exposure on MULTIPLE OTA sites.
Consgreat start... looking for more functionality. Looking forward to the ability to integrate this software in to our online Quick Books for easy accounting.
Haylie G.
Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
March 9, 2018

“I loved it! So easy to use. ”

OverallI found a site that i will use for a long time that is very helpful and easy to use. I benefited greatly from it.
ProsIts simple, and helpful! I loved how easy it is to find what you are looking for. I only spent about 10 minutes finding just what i was looking for.
11-50 employees
March 11, 2018

“Very easy to navigate the site and find the information I needed.”

ProsThe software is easy to use and understand why I would want to bring my home or rental to this site because of the ability to search for properties on multiple sites. This also makes posting my own property or creating a website for the property very easy. Often times when looking at these types of service sites you don't feel like a person will ever be there to answer you. That was not the case with Lodgable as you enter the site you are greeted with an automated can I help you? the request, but someone responds soon thereafter.
ConsWhen looking at view our sales channels on mobile it brought up the pop-up window but it would not let me scroll down to see more than the first sales channel: booking.com
March 11, 2018
Dario O.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
January 30, 2019

“Simple Channel Manager For Your Properties”

OverallOverall easy and simple service if you need to a channel distribution for your properties. I would say that I like it more then BeeRent service.
ProsFree Channel Manager - Distribute your property to over 60 other platforms and increase visibility/ Free Synchronization of all your properties/listings Payment Processing - You can now charge guests from Booking & Expedia. Simple Setup
ConsSupport is none existent I called for 2 days and nobody picks up. The phone ends up on a voicemail. If the support were faster or responsive then I would rate it 10/10.
January 30, 2019
Heather H.
sales
March 8, 2018

“More exposure, less work, win for me”

ProsVery user friendly. I like that it allows more exposure to different listing sites and less work. Gives me the most exposure to keep my rooms booked more. It also is different in that it allows people to come directly to me instead of going through a 3rd party to book. I like that it allows more channels to expose my rooms to and has the potential to increase my bookings drastically by sharing to all the different channels.
ConsWish it had payment processing to be able to take payments from those renting, deposits or completion payments.

By Lodgable on March 19, 2018
Hi Heather. We actually do have a built in point of sale system in Lodgable. If you would like to learn how to use it, please reach out to support@lodgable.com and we would be happy to provide some training so you can start processing credit cards.
Brooke G.
Teaching Assistant
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
October 11, 2018

“Incredible Software”

ProsIt was very easy to book somewhere to stay during holiday. I really appreciated entering payment through the software, instead of getting hassled by the owner. The best part was how fast to make the reservation, instead of accidentally being double booked from other websites in the past. I would suggest planning and booking far in advance so you can get the days and location you want.
ConsNot about the software, but I would've never found this site if I wasn't given it by a friend.
October 11, 2018
Derrick B.
Engineer
August 16, 2017

“Great for everything except an existing airbnb account”

ProsManaging everything from one place. It would take an exorbitant amount of time to manage one property on multiple platforms.
ConsInterfacing with a pre-existing airbnb account really doesn't work. Been trying to be on-boarded for a while with no success.

By Lodgable on August 17, 2017
We apologize for the wait. AirBnB is currently working on switching your account over. Everything was submitted some time ago. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of AirBnB's timeline when you integrate your pre-existing account. We've seen this take anywhere from a few days to several weeks depending on their workload. However, if you use Lodgable's universal account we are able to push your properties to AirBnB on the same day. It then takes between 24 to 48 hours for them to approve and then activate your listing.
Jordan S.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
March 12, 2018

“Intuitive and easy to use.”

ProsLodgable gets me more bookings and their customer service is great. The dashboard is super friendly and magazine reservations is a breeze
ConsI wish there were more discount options, more than just long stay discounts it would help me diversify my offering.
March 15, 2018

“puts dozens of travel sites at my fingertips”

Overallprompts helped formulate my review.
ProsLodgable offers the impressive ability to plug into dozens of rental sites. How do they do that? The user experience is enjoyable, great visuals and graphics give it a clean crisp look. Reading through the Success Stories and seeing their listings on different sites is all the explanation I need.
ConsOnly suggestion is to highlight the FEATURES button more prominently. This tells the details about the system that I wish I had seen sooner. This was the stuff I wanted to see first, so maybe highlight it with the blue bubble, instead of the Get Started bubble.
Brandy D.
Registrar
March 9, 2018

“The Website was easy to navigate through.”

ProsWith just a few clicks I was able to find what I was looking for. It was very user friendly and the visual layout was helpful. I especially liked the video. Not too long not too short.
ConsThe little message pop up thing in the corner sometimes got in the way when I was scrolling. I don't know where else you could place it to put it out of the way. Other than that there are no other complaints. There could be a few more success stories, but maybe as your website grows that will happen naturally. A few more about other family dynamics would be helpful. What other kind of every day people use this?
Jessica W.
Hospitality, Self-employed
August 10, 2017

“I am loving using Lodgable. Team is great and very responsive. I'm already a superhost on Airbnb”

OverallBookings, Bookings, Bookings!
ProsEasy, simple and great support. I still want to learn more and I know this tool can really make a difference for my ROI and booking rate
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
October 5, 2018

“Fantastic ease of use”

ProsThis software takes a lot of websites and streamlines your listings on them into one website. Also, the UI looks incredible and feels good to use.
ConsHonestly, my only complaint would be that I hadn't heard of this sooner. Great tool all around for rental management.
October 5, 2018
Blake G.
Senior Accountant
March 15, 2018

“I love the Lodgable website. It is very user-friendly and easy to navigate.”

ProsThe Lodgable software is intuitive and provides an easy roadmap to getting my rental booked on various rental-booking sites. Customer support was ready to help with any question I might have. The website is visually appealing and easy to navigate.
ConsI had a difficult time finding potential improvements I could suggest for the website. Being financially-minded above all else, I might suggest adding more success stories of individuals who have used Lodgable and increased profitability.
Beth J.
Paraproffesional
March 8, 2018

“No complaints at all about my experience with Lodgable. It was very straight forward and easy to use”

ProsAs I read and reviewed the Lodgable website, I found it easy to navigate and browse as well as set up a profile. I learned lots of new information on how I can grow a business and who I can turn to for help. Very impressive website and business structure!
Marie S.
Executive Director
Education Management, 51-200 employees
October 4, 2018

“Easy to Use”

OverallI also really appreciated the ability to chat with someone on the website.
ProsThe Lodgable site and software are easy to navigate. I was able to find answers to all my questions, and the price (free) can't be beat!
ConsNot the most exciting look, but it is simple and clean.
October 4, 2018
201-500 employees
March 16, 2018

“Simple way to increase my property bookings. ”

ProsI like that I can use this software without directly paying for it. It's really helpful to be able to list and manage my properties on a ton of booking sites in one dashboard. Once all my properties were imported into lodgable, things have been a breeze.
ConsSometimes the software is a bit buggy, but their customer service is top notch. The few times I've had an issue they have been quick to resolve it for me.
Curtis C.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
March 13, 2018

“Simple to use, which is great I love the layout, everything is easy to understand. ”

ProsI like how it will help me to rent my vacation spot quickly. I was worried I wouldn't find a way to help me with the process of renting my rental unit until I came across lodgeable.
ConsI would like to be able to read the dark gray lettering at the bottom of the site better. My eyes aren't that great and I think a different color or brighter shade would be perfect. It's important to be able to understand everything about the terms and conditions.
March 13, 2018
Jeremy A.
Fly fishing guide
March 9, 2018

“I found the site extremely easy to navigate. I love how lodgable will help me stay booked way out!”

ProsI really like how it will get my rental on all the top sites at an incredible rate. It allows me to reach travelers all across the world and I put little effort into it! It helps me be more profitable and I will continue to do my business with the help of Lodgable!
ConsI want there to be more reviews on the site. This way I can see what the other users are doing and how they are enjoying the site.
Marcus B.
March 17, 2018

“Excellent overall experience. ”

OverallEasy, cheap solution to a gap in the market.
ProsThis site is so easy to use and very informative. This offers all the sites I would have used before I found this in one easy spot to compare. The site is clean and easy to navigate. The pricing is fantastic, nothing beats free.
ConsThat I hadn't used it sooner! There has been a need for this product for a while and Lodgable has fulfilled that need perfectly.
March 16, 2018

“Tremendous and super helpful when I need to find a software for a business. ”

ProsIt is super convivent and is to navigate. I can easily figure out the contents of the site within a few minutes.
ConsAt this time I would not like to report any cons. For I have not used the site long enough to really find any fault.
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
March 9, 2018

“Clean, professional and readily understandable”

OverallReturn on investment (free and only 4.5%).
ProsSimplicity, clarity and ease of addressing need for Lodgable. Site provided knowledge and comfort in utilizing company without expense or hidden triggers.
ConsA couple times when requesting a demo, I was kicked off the site completely. I wasn't sure what happened but it occurred again. However, all attempts after went through fine.
Pete L.
Head of Marketing

“So far, so good.”

OverallLodgable is pretty new, so they have a few growing pains, but nothing that seems to really get in the way of getting things done. It would be nice to see how others' experiences are going, but I am sure that will all come in tim
ProsI am fairly new to Lodgable, but so far it has been easy to navigate and well priced. I will most likely do another review down the road after I have had more time with it, but for now, I am happy with it.
Conse.
Kathryn O.
March 14, 2018

“The website is clean looking, easy to navigate and who can beat free! Lists to over 60 sites! Wow!”

ProsI love the ability to post a listing once and have it show up on over 60 different sites. That is great coverage. Plus the opportunity to have potential renters book directly is awesome.
Conswell, it's free. You can't improve that. It looks great and you get a 30 minute demo so you know exactly what to do. It would be nice to get started and explore without the demo for us impatient types.

“very user friendly”

ProsI think the overall design is fresh and clean. There isn't a ton of clutter getting in the way. I like that the user interface is so straight forward and user friendly.
ConsThis has a lot of information for people looking to rent out property, but I wish it had more information for the actual renters. I couldn't find anything to explain the process from the consumers' perspective.
Reagan F.
Attorney at Law
Law Practice, Unspecified
March 12, 2018

“I think the website and product is genius. I wish something like this had been around years ago!”

OverallInformation and calculation for property management, as well as information from those who have successfully used and implemented the software services for their properties' management, or individuals who have used it as renters.
ProsI like the functionality of the software and purpose. I wish this would have been around when we rented our house. This provides ease of use and doesn't make you reinvent the wheel--very efficient.
Amy L.
March 12, 2018

“Seems easy to use and customer driven. Very friendly site that's easy to navigate. ”

ProsI love the compatibility with other platforms across the booking industry. That makes it much easier for homeowners looking to streamline their rental portfolio businesses.
Miles R.
Property manager
Wholesale, 501-1000 employees

“Great company”

ProsIt was easy to use and understand. Straight forward and no gimmicks.
ConsCould have had a statement from the company explaining who they are and what they do.
Jake H.
Real Estate, Self-employed

“Clean and easy to use”

OverallWe will see
ProsNice place to aggregate the major players in the industry, it is always nice to see that I do not have to go and list items on every search engine, but still get the benefits of many engines.
ConsI'm not sure that there is a lot that I would change. It is a low cost way to get a property listed and use many engines to get the property rented.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“Undecided”

OverallUnknown
ProsThe ease of use and the high recomendation from staff.
ConsI really don't have anything negative to say.
Alexander P.
March 18, 2018

“Very clear and easy to use website”

ProsThe information is presented in a way that is easy to understand while quickly scrolling through, and I am able to schedule a demo or get help online without having to pick up the phone.
ConsUploading process could be slightly more streamlined. Other than that, no real qualms with the software.
March 18, 2018
Stephanie L.
Critical Care RN
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
March 8, 2018

“Great customer service ”

OverallI'm am doing research on profit for renting out my basement with a separate entrance.
ProsThis allows for easy multi platform postings. The site is easy to navigate and the customer service was fast.
ConsI do wish people looking to book could use something within the site to book from here, as a one platform to search would be amazing also.
Telecommunications, Unspecified
March 9, 2018

“Ease of access, website is user friendly, and I was able to setup my profile in just a few minutes. ”

OverallBookings!
ProsI like how easy it was to get my account setup and within a few days had already received a few bookings. There was zero risk or overhead to using Lodgable, so I think I will continue to use it for the long term.
Bryan G.
Construction, 11-50 employees
October 19, 2018

“Lodgable Process”

OverallGreat management team that understands their clients needs and concerns.
ProsIt condenses a significant amount of listing work onto one platform.
ConsNothing comes to mind immediately, so far we have really enjoyed the service.
October 19, 2018
Whitney A.
office manager

“Easy to use”

ProsEverything is easy to access, and smooth transitions between pages. The site is clear to understand.
ConsIt would be nice to offer an easy mobile version. Overall I thought it provided a lot of information, without it feeling overwhelming.
Jodi S.
Real Estate Agent

“Simple & Effective”

ProsI found it very straightforward & easy to use. The software makes it easy to stay organized. That makes it easier to be more effective. I love how you don't have to do multiple listings on several sites.
Chiami N.
Realtor
March 9, 2018

“Excellent Experience with Lodgable.”

ProsIt does all the work for you posting on all possible websites for your rental to be seen and get occupied. Easy Website to use. Great Customer Service.
Neil S.
Senior Product Manager
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
March 8, 2018

“Great place to get the most out of rentals.”

ProsThe software looks great, is very easy to use, and brings a huge return on investment. Gives a lot of exposure to a rental really quickly.
Alana T.
CSR

“Functional ”

ProsIt is very easy to use and it's functional. I love the features it provides & how quickly I can navigate through the site.
Jaren D.
PAD

“Great place to start”

ProsRenting our townhome for the first time to a traveler was easy with Lodgable. Getting connected with interested parties was easier than we anticipated as the website is intuitive and easy to use. Looking forward to future bookings made possible through Lodgable.
Melissa S.
Area Manager
August 16, 2017

“My experience with Lodgable was easy and pleasant to use.”

ProsLodgable was extremely user friendly and made my booking experience quick and simple. I will continue using it for my services!
ConsThere is a lot different information to keep up with for all of the OTA's, but Lodgable keeps all of this information very accessible and understandable.
Kevin S.
Electrician
March 12, 2018

“Great experience with lodgable, website is very intuitive and easy to use”

ProsThe website is extremely easy to understand. Im not sure why anyone wouldn't use lodgable. They do all the work for you, and it costs $0 to post your rentals to all the major sites.
Cons
Taylor B.
August 19, 2017

“Great software, clean design. ”

ProsMakes it easy to post listings in multiple online places quickly. Huge time saver for only a small cost.
August 19, 2017