click-360 Ratings

Overall

About click-360

360-degree feedback. Pure and simple. Click the video to find out more about our self-service platform (www.click-360selfdrive.com). Alternatively, let us manage your project from start to finish on a pay-as-you-go basis. If your requirement is larger, then our self-managed enterprise solution would be more cost-effective. Simultaneous rating, saving time while improving accuracy, and digital report with integrated workbook are our stand out features. Call +44 845 313 3357 for more info. Learn more about click-360

Jaz S.
L&D Advisor
Human Resources, 201-500 employees
August 9, 2017

“We will definitely be using Click 360 again!”

OverallMinimum admin from our side and a good understanding of our business needs.
ProsWe used Click-360 for the first time this year after a change from our usual provider. We were so impressed with how easy they were to do business with and how the end online digital reports looked. The team were able to deliver to tight deadlines and updated us throughout the whole process. The portal itself was also very simple to use and I was able to pull out reports with just a simple click. They also provided great value for money and we will be most definitely using them again next year.

By TLC Online on August 9, 2017
That's very kind of you Jaz, you too were great to work with and I'm glad we were able to deliver to your exact requirements. You kept us on our toes as your needs constantly evolved, but we're delighted that the final outcomes were so positive. Look forward to working with you again next year:) BR, Colin Newbold
August 9, 2017
Linda G.
Head of L&D
Civic & Social Organization, 501-1000 employees
October 4, 2018

“Bespoke 360 Programme Sows the Seeds for Change at Kew”

OverallWe have been looked after brilliantly - they're a calm, safe pair of hands. Furthermore, TLC Online has the confidence of the Exec Board. We look forward to running more 360s with them.
ProsWe were impressed with the functionality of the click-360 platform, especially the simultaneous rating option. But it was their experience and passion that made them stand out. My hope was that the 360 programme would make people think about their own behaviour and start to have behavioural conversations. It has certainly achieved that. They can see what they need to do to be better leaders too.
ConsThe process was quite intense but click-360 made it easy for us.
Ian M.
Chief Information Officer
Civic & Social Organization, 501-1000 employees
October 4, 2018

“click-360 Feedback was well thought-out and balanced”

OverallI have changed the way I interact with my direct reports. I am now much more available to people. My direct reports would save up a list of issues and off load once a week but now they are able to do it in smaller chunks. I run an open door session for 2 hours every Friday afternoon - anyone in the organisation can drop by - and take up has been really good. 360 has delivered a clear line for improvement. I've been able to improve things not just for me but for my direct reports too.
ProsThe webinar awareness briefings were extremely thorough. There really was a push to make sure everyone knew exactly what was expected of them.
ConsThere was nothing I would change about the way we were looked after.
Pete D.
Team Development Director
December 8, 2017

“This is a performance development product for any organisation, from the simplest hierarchy up.”

ProsThe rating section of the survey is easy to access, easy to use, easy to follow, easy to complete. The sliders give the opportunity for great accuracy by using a percentage scale. The questions can be chosen from pre-designed sets or can be provided by the client. The reports provide a fabulous amount of data, yet it is easy to pick out the important aspects that would assist the participant in developing a plan for performance improvement. The workbook feature is a powerful tool that helps the participant develop their own personal development plan.
ConsWith so many pages in the report, it could be helpful to have a 'progress' bar that shows your position in the navigation of the document.

By TLC Online on September 7, 2018
Hi Pete, thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We really appreciate your feedback. We really enjoyed working with you and we look forward to working with you again ¿ BR, Colin
December 8, 2017
Mark O.
Town Planner
Architecture & Planning, 501-1000 employees
August 15, 2018

“Click-360 review”

OverallThe click-360 experience has been great and has provided me with an opportunity to learn more about myself and how I come across to others. The help and assistance provided by the click-360 team is exceptional and they take good care to make sure you get the most out of the experience.
ProsThe software is easy to use and set out in a way that allows you to make the most of the experience.
ConsThere is a lot of information to take in however the way it is set out certainly makes it easy to understand.

By TLC Online on September 7, 2018
Hi Mark, thank you so much for the positive review! We¿ll be sure to take on board all your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you and we wish you all the best. BR, Colin
August 15, 2018
Alison M.
Practice Manager
Education Management, 1-10 employees
August 24, 2017

“Excellent system. It is very easy to access the information. Excellent customer service & support”

OverallEasy to access the information. Excellent customer service and support.
ProsIt is easy to access the information, which in my role, is the most important thing. I have also experienced excellent customer service support when needed. There are no negatives that I can think of. We have been well supported with any issues that have arisen.

By TLC Online on August 24, 2017
Hi Alison, thank you so much for the positive review, we really appreciate it. It has been an absolute pleasure working with yourself and T&P - you have always been incredibly responsive to any queries - and we look forward to the next two Waves. BR, Colin
August 24, 2017