ExecVision Ratings

Overall
4.300000190734863/5
4.300000190734863/5
4.400000095367432/5

About ExecVision

ExecVision is the only conversation intelligence software built for coaching. Designed by seasoned sales and customer success professionals, ExecVision transforms call recordings into actionable insights, surfaces coachable moments, and provides visibility into what's really being said on calls. Leverage your call recordings to build out best practice libraries, identify the specific skills and behaviors that drive success at your organization, and hear the unfiltered voice of the customer. Learn more about ExecVision

Alexandra B.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 10, 2017

“One of the best sales coaching tools out there”

OverallGreat for call coaching. Coaches can give feedback asynchronously, which is great if they have tons of people to give feedback too.
ProsSuper useful for getting coaching feedback, sharing calls with the team, etc. I LOVE the feature that allows you to search for certain words in the call really helps eliminate 'filler' words from your sales calls.
ConsThe search functionality could be stronger. Sometimes the software doesn't recognize two different voices on the call.

By ExecVision on August 14, 2017
Hi Alexandra! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software. In terms of our transcription features, including talk-time ratios, we see improvements every day with our AI and machine learning initiatives. If both voices on the conversation are similar, or if there is significant background noise, the software can have a difficult time differentiating the callers. The advanced search option should help you with filtering calls. Simply click `Advanced Search¿ next to the search bar at the top of the page. This will bring up various search filters on the left to help you find the calls you¿re looking for. Here¿s a help article on the topic < https://knowledge.execvision.io/hc/en-us/articles/225945327-Advanced-Search-Filters-> If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io.
Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees
August 17, 2018

“Easy to use product which provides great value to both large and small teams. ”

OverallThe tech, sales and support teams are amazing. They are genuinely nice people who love what they do. This passion directly reflects on the quality of the product. The quality of the product and the support is phenomenal, and I cannot emphasize that enough.
ProsIt puts all the calls in one place which makes it easy for both the worker and the employee to review and coach on calls, The EV platform has a ton of features which directly result in productivity. Best of all the setup process is very easy, and the long term benefit you gain out of the platform is definitely worth what you would pay for the service. Over all it improves the productivity of the team. In my opinion, this product is first a behavioural coaching platform, and which naturally happens to be applicable to sales and so on.
ConsNot many cons that I know of. Most of the features are already at 100% . It is not a con, but the manager would still need to take out some time to review the calls. So as long as you have a good and proactive employee-employer relationship, and a pumped up team who are constantly looking to learn and deliver, and who have a manager who is equally responsive, then you are in for a real treat.
Christopher F.
Wholesaler
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
November 16, 2017

“Extremely simple tool to implement into any business that wants to coach employees on phone calls.”

OverallAble to easily and effortlessly record all calls that are taken inbound and made outbound. Can listen to those calls, review them, make comments on them and share them with people both inside and outside my company.
ProsIt easily allows me to pick any call (inbound or outbound) that I made on any day to listen, comment, critique and send to anyone inside or outside of my company to review. We use this on a daily basis to coach our team on phone techniques. It makes our team feel way more comfortable than having management listen in on live calls as they dial!
ConsI am not sure if this is necessarily a big deal, but we wish we were notified every time enhancements were made to the software. Sometimes changes will be made without us knowing what is new or how to use the new features. Again, not a big deal and not something we are going to lose any sleep over. Execvision is well worth it!
November 16, 2017
March 19, 2018

“Great coaching software with a few glitches”

OverallGreat product to help review calls from our sales development team.
ProsExecVision is easy to use and provides great collaboration features to help managers and reps discuss the good and bad of every call. The library feature is great so that you can build up a repository of good calls from your team that new reps can listen to during onboarding (and moving forward).
ConsIt seems that the integration with Outreach still needs some work. This seemed to break 1-2 times per month, so our calls wouldn't sync to ExecVision for a few days. I would have also liked to see a checkmark option in Outreach (sales software we use to make our calls) that would allow us to mark calls for review during the call. As a result, we'd have to then go back into ExecVision to find the call.

By ExecVision on March 29, 2018
Thanks for your review! We're glad that you're finding value in ExecVision! Our Tech Team is in the process of optimizing the Outreach Integration to address these exact issues! We've also spoken to the Outreach team about building a "Request Feedback" box in the dialer and they do not support a feature like this at this time. A work-around would be to flag the calls in ExecVision by clicking the "No Feedback" button on your call card! This will indicate to your manager that you would like them to coach your call. Feel free to reach out to our Support Team if you have any other questions or comments. Reach us at support@execvision.io- We're always here to help!
Carter S.
Director, Business Development
Market Research, 201-500 employees
August 18, 2017

“Use EV for call recordings at my sales gig and it helps capture the areas I do well/need improvement”

OverallIt's easy to fall into a rut and be unaware of bad habits you've developed over time that you are using day in and day out. EV allows me to recognize what I'm doing well/wrong and make tweaks to my pitches/call delivery to be more effective.
ProsIt's fairly easy to use. Also captures important metrics like how many times I utilize particular words/phrases. I also like how I can see how much I am speaking during the call vs. my prospect. It's fairly easy to share and listen to other people's calls as well, so it's a good way for our firm to create best practices and review with a group.
ConsI think you may have recently changed this but previously you could only upload wav files, making it difficult to convert calls that weren't recorded initially using the software. Not too many complaints from me overall, though, from a functionality and usability stand point.
August 18, 2017
Lisa E.
Territory Manager
Building Materials, 201-500 employees
December 18, 2018

“Exec Vision 4+ Stars”

OverallImproving my communication skills helps overcome issues and gives the customer reassurance that you are the person who is skilled and knowledgeable to overcome any issues and reliable to provide the best services.
ProsListening to how I interact with others is helpful to learn how to improve my conversation. Learning not to speak more that the customer and really focus on what they are saying. Catching myself from saying "UM" and asking more open ended questions to drive the conversation. ExecVision is a tool I would recommend to all Sales People.
ConsListening to how long winded I can be. Hearing myself use works like "UM". I would like the highlight tab to be easier to manipulate and the scorecard to be changeable. Lots of back and forth as well as some repeat information is shared because of multiple screens.
December 18, 2018
Sam B.
Director of Inside Sales
March 19, 2018

“nothing but great things to help reps follow process and get the most out of customer conversations”

ProsHow it allows you to coach the employee on ways they provide information to customers. Once you coach you can review and grade the employee on the call.
ConsI would like to have reports generated in excel files. This would be easier then the current way you have to review/account for who you coach.

By ExecVision on April 5, 2018
Hi Sam- Thanks for the review! We love hearing that our Coaches are finding value in ExecVision! Have you thought about creating a Hall of Fame Library for all of your teams best calls? Our Team is working on a Coaches Corner feature that will help you track your team's activities and the calls that you've coached! In the meantime, you could create a saved search on all calls where you've left feedback! Reach out to support@execvision.io if you have any questions on how to make a saved search for the activity you're looking for. We'd be happy to help! - The ExecVision Team
Megan M.
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
August 20, 2018

“ExecVision SDR review”

ProsThe most Liked features of the software: - user friendly -The ability to easily send calls for review -to see when the prospect is speaking and when the seller is speaking. This gives light into the call and if the seller is patient and actuality understanding what the prospect is saying. -the ability to transcribe the call -managers, sellers, and yourself to highlight and leave comments at certain parts in the conversation -look for key words within the call saving time by not having to listen to the entire recording only listen to the jey aspects need at the time -see how many time a sells says umm, like and etc to try and fix their errors -the ability to send the recording to people in your organization that do not even have the software
ConsThe least like features of the software: -the software can lag when loading -it at times glitches and signs me out -the call can take awhile at times to load from Sales force into exec vision -I wish it had capability to put the link of the call recording in the notes section on salesforce instead of sending the recording through email -I wish it had the ability to save recipients of call recordings that the seller has previously used
August 20, 2018
Sean L.
User Success Enterprise Account Manager
Construction, 51-200 employees
August 10, 2017

“It's a really good product. I use it daily.”

OverallWe share calls within our team to better refine best practices. I get better on my calls and more quickly deliver value to my accounts based off of the feedback this software facilitates.
ProsI like the ability to quickly and clearly annotate and share calls with my team. My calls sync quickly and I can review calls in close to real-time.
ConsThe highlight/comment functions are a little clunky. I'd like to be able to move the pop up box on the screen. It would also be great if I could pause the call while writing a comment or highlight.

By ExecVision on August 14, 2017
Hi Sean! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision. Above all else, we appreciate your feedback around the annotating features. Though the highlighting and commenting widgets cannot be moved, you can pause while commenting and highlighting. In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io. We are always here to help!
Joshua E.
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
April 19, 2019

“Direct Sales Contributor Review”

OverallI love the tool. It is designed for salespeople who truly want to get better and can take constructive criticism and put it into motion. I am new at this current sales job (4.5 years of experience in sales in another industry) so a tool like this is getting me up to speed a lot quicker than I thought would be possible.
ProsI like that I can choose what calls I want my bosses to listen to. I've never had this in-between where I'm not being micromanaged by having every single call listened to or the other end of the spectrum where I can't get any help on my calls. I love that folks can leave comments and feedback. It allows me to implement change on my calls pretty much instantly. Really fantastic.
ConsSometimes the scorecards aren't easily accessible to me for whatever reason. Not the biggest deal in the world, really just nitpicking at this point.
April 19, 2019
Justin L.
Senior Inside Sales Representative

“Very east to use”

ProsThe thing I like the most is how easy it is to find your call once its uploaded. Its a nice user friendliness software.
ConsI don't like how I have to wait a couple hours for my calls to get in the system. Other than that its a good software.

By ExecVision on April 5, 2018
Hi Justin- Thanks for the review! We're glad that you find ExecVision easy to use! That's always good to hear. Our Team is always working on speeding up the time it takes for us to surface your calls in ExecVision. Sometimes, it does take a bit longer for some calls though. If you're ever finding that it takes over 2 hours to have your call surface in ExecVision, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@execvision.io so they can take a look at it! We're always happy to help! - The ExecVision Team
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
March 18, 2019

“ExecVision is an amazing tool!”

OverallI am a sales manager and I use Execvision daily. It is an excellent tool to provide coaching to your reps. Listening to their calls with the ability to give them feedback is super helpful to their development as cold callers. We even had some onsite trainings with the execs at Execvision. The whole staff is very friendly and helpful.
Pros-Ability to listen, critique, and highlight my sales reps calls -New, excellent reporting features -Overall Scorecard grading system -Wonderful Customer Support
Cons-The software is excellent, but there have been 1 or 2 bugs that made the screen jump. However, customer support fixed it within 24 hours, so not a big issue.
March 18, 2019
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
March 13, 2018

“Amazing idea and core functionality. Rough around the edges.”

OverallDespite some of my admin-based complaints about integrations, etc, this tool has been a huge help to our team. We've just brought on some senior sales leadership to our mostly young startup, and this has really helped let our sales leadership interface directly into what are reps are saying, when they say it, and how their delivery is. It has bridged a historical gap for us between management's theories and our team's actual practices.
ProsI like the ability to easily integrate with SF, and the core functionality - voice transcribing phone calls with the ability for coaches (or anyone, really) to leave specific comments at specific intervals and then pass back to the reps. Hall of Fame/Shame calls can be distributed among the team. And actually my favorite part is the repository of horrible calls our team keeps for laughs...folks who don't want to take sales calls says some pretty entertaining things...
ConsA lot of pieces of the integration feel a bit sloppy. Well, mostly the GoTo Meeting integration, but the Salesforce integration is essentially just a large query and there is no place for me as the admin to directly control the criteria of the query. It generally pulls data just fine, but as someone pretty familiar with queries, I would like some personal control without reaching out to support. The GTM integration, without going into specifics of how it works, has given us tremendous trouble for multiple reasons across multiple Users. They don't have a full custom interface for that, which may be coming, for now though, this part is half-baked.
Kevin P.
Senior Account Executive
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
December 14, 2017

“Good basic recording tool for organizations to learn from customers. ”

Overall1. Ease of use 2. Ability to highlight sections of a call 3. Ability to comment on section of a call 4. Ability to score a call 5. Ability to share portions or the entire call
ProsExecVision is an easy product to use. I like how it integrates into Salesforce. The ability to highlight a section of the call or video is helpful and sharing those sections with team members or back to customers is helpful in the process. It is a great tool to be able to go back and review important conversations during the sales process.
ConsI wish that you could label the call after it is recorded and uploaded. It just displays a call and you can't change it. Once you have a lot of calls in your library this becomes an issue. Also, the upload times can be slow, especially if it is a video like Zoom.
Ben C.
August 10, 2017

“Has been very helpful at ensuring I don't miss or forget any parts of my sales conversations/demos”

ProsThe ability to record my sales calls and demos. Enables me to never miss a beat or a piece of information from the call. It also allows me to focus on the call itself instead of taking copious notes
ConsI cannot upload recorded demos that are 1 hour or longer. Customer support is spotty and lags in response time.

By ExecVision on August 14, 2017
Hi Ben! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying all of its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software. We¿re currently looking into growing our support team. We are a small startup with only two on the customer support staff. All requests and help emails are fielded by us, and we take care in addressing each one. As always, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io.
Rachel M.
Sales Development Manager
March 16, 2018

“I couldn't do my job without ExecVision - I use it every day to coach and improve my reps”

ProsIt allows me to coach my new reps, and use examples from my tenured reps to do so. You can replicate messaging, hear why something is working, not working, and use it again and again to train, coach, etc. Being able to listen to calls at 1.5 times the speed is also an amazing time saver.
ConsWe had to change the way we dispositioned our calls - which was a hassle at first. Now everyone's used to it.
Joshua L.
Sr. Market Research Specialist
Market Research, 201-500 employees
August 10, 2017

“I love exec because you can listen to your old calls and it helps you adjust.”

OverallCoaching and Quality.
ProsIt is a great sales key. The tool is used in my company for quality assurance as well as coaching. I love it. It helps me be a better sales person.
ConsI wish that I could listen to some of my calls that are less than 1 and a half minutes. I get denied sometimes and I would like to hear those calls as well.

By ExecVision on August 14, 2017
Hi Joshua! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision! We have flexible and customizable settings for each customer, and BAO management has set the minimum for calls in ExecVision at one minute and 30 seconds. Please follow up with your manager to see if we can have this changed--we'd be happy to do that. In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io. We are always here to help!
Kenneth K.
Sales Exec
March 20, 2018

“It has been great. Really has helped myself and the team improve our calls”

ProsAbility to see the percentages of overall talk time as far as who is speaking. Easy to share calls with other members of the organization
ConsSome of the features are not that apparent. Hard to tell what certain buttons or functions are without clicking on them.

By ExecVision on March 29, 2018
Hi Kenneth- Thanks for the review! ExecVision is great for talk time percentages! We're glad that you're finding value in Conversation Intelligence! We're working on releasing a Tool Tip pop up that will help our users with the different features. Be on the look out for this and other cool tools soon! You can also check out our Help Center for articles on different tool functionalities and best practices: knowledge.execvision.io Also, feel free to reach out with any other comments or questions you may have to support@execvision.io. We're always here to help!
March 20, 2018

“This tool is crap”

ProsIt does provide a fairly simple method to record calls. I can't take that away despite how terrible and entitled the people who work for them are.
ConsThey are run by a con-man who swoops in and preaches Inside Sales techniques from the 90s and charges a ransom. The platform owns every call that is recorded through it so from time to time you'll just receive email notifications that some random person is listening to your call and roasting you in front of a crowd - no consent. The 'support team' is also super condescending and acts like they are the best salespeople on earth without understanding the difference in transactional vs enterprise sales.

By ExecVision on May 3, 2018
We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with how the platform was used at your organization. To clarify a few things, our training and onboarding program focuses on training new users on how to best use the platform to coach Sales Teams. Some clients request a more indepth training, which we do charge for as a value added service. These trainings are run by our CRO, Steve Richard, who is a well know, proven sales trainer with 10+ years of experience. As for the calls that were used, we do not own the call recordings in the platform; your company does. Our team cannot access or use ANY customer owned data without explicit permission from the company that owns the call. We recommend that companies get permission or at least provide a heads-up to their employees before using/volunteering a call for training purposes. We regret that you had a poor experience with our Support Team. If you provide more information, we will address the issue.
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
November 9, 2018

“Helps our sales team immensely!”

ProsAll of our sales team calls are recorded on this software which makes it easy to do call coaching, reviews with my direct reports. We can easily pull up that particular call, add notes/comments on it prior to meeting or listen to it together for a live coaching session. There's also an ability to put in a call scorecard which you can lay out and make it extremely clear what your expectations for the call should be.
ConsI don't like that it times out and then I lose the page I was currently at. Sometimes, I filter to a specific rep and a specific type of call so to have to launch that filter again is frustrating.
November 9, 2018
Gavin G.
Solutions Management - West
April 26, 2018

“I used Execvision to record calls I have with Sales customers”

OverallI was able to review some calls I had and analyze where the went wrong/right.
ProsFor the most part Execvision is easy to use as it tied into another sales tool we had which made it easy to record calls.
ConsAlthough it was easy to use, many times my calls would not record properly or would be lost somewhere which made it difficult to track actual results from my calls. calls that I had that were very good would often not be found and therefore could not share with my managers.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
March 16, 2018

“Very valuable to listen back on call recordings and request feedback from your team.”

OverallBuilding a knowledge base, getting feedback on call recordings, studying and using the recordings to become a better sales person.
ProsDive deeper into your call recordings, see how talk time can affect call outcome, tag call recordings and even request feedback on calls from your management team or colleagues. Great tool for sharing success calls and sharing best practices. Great training tool and knowledge library for new sales reps as well.
ConsIt takes some time to get familiar with all the capabilities that ExecVision offers. We had a little difficulty getting it off and running with GoTo Meeting, but their support team is great.

By ExecVision on April 10, 2018
Hey Visionary- thanks a TON for the review! We love hearing when our teams are finding value in ExecVision. Conversation Intelligence is amazing for finding insights in your calls while creating best practices Libraries. ExecVision does have a lot of features and tools! Feel free to reach out to us at support@execvision.io if you ever want a quick review or Best Practice overview. We'd be more than happy to help! - The ExecVision Team
Laurie L.
Team Leader - Inside Sales
Public Safety, 201-500 employees
August 23, 2018

“ExecVision Rocks”

OverallWe have been using Execvision for call coaching and also have been hosting a monthly call contest where reps post what they feel are their best calls and put in comments and highlights. Then the entire team and team leaders go in and listen and vote for the best call. The winner gets a tacky trophy that they get to proudly display on their desk for the month. Until they have to present it to the next months winner as a proud recipient!
ProsLove how it records the calls and you can listen to the entire call or fast forward and back in the call you Can forward calls to peers or managers for review and put in comments or highlights.
ConsSometimes takes time for calls to post online
August 23, 2018
Kelly R.
Inside sales
March 19, 2018

“I am very impressed with the ability to hear my calls.”

ProsIt is super easy to get to all my calls and it gives me ability to change and grow from hearing my calls.
ConsThe worst thing that I can say it that it takes to long for the calls to show up before you can hear them.

By ExecVision on April 5, 2018
Hi Kelly- Thanks a ton for the review! ExecVision is great for going back to listen and learn from your calls! Have you thought about making a Hall of Fame library of all your best calls? We're always working on speeding up the time it takes to surface your calls in ExecVision! If you're ever finding that it takes more than 2 hours to find your call, reach out to support@execvision.io so we can take a look too! We're more than happy to help! - The ExecVision Team
Haley A.
Corporate Sales Development
Human Resources, 5001-10,000 employees
August 10, 2017

“Valuable and insightful as it relates to previous cold calls.”

OverallEnables better cold calling skills as it relates to objections.
ProsBeing able to listen to prior cold calls I have made and learn from them. Also love that my manager has the ability to listen to them as well, giving me feedback from a different point of view.
ConsThat we aren't able to record the entire phone conversation. It would be beneficial to hear what the person on the other end of the line is saying as well.

By ExecVision on August 14, 2017
Hi Haley! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying all of its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software. Call recording laws do differ between states, and can be confusing. Unfortunately, we have no control over recording legality, which is why you cannot listen to the full conversation. We have a blog article about these laws you can check out here: https://www.execvision.io/2016/07/12/demystifying-call-recording-laws/ In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io. We are always here to help!
TAZIA C.
Enterprise Agency Account Development Manager
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
May 21, 2018

“It is super user friendly and allows for real time adjustments, which in sales is everything.”

ProsThe best thing about the tool is it is very user friendly and did not take much time on my part to learn how to use which makes it easier to use since I do not have to waste time trying to learn the tool. ExecVision has been a major pillar in my coaching sessions with my manager and I can adjust the way I am pitching our product to potential prospects. If I feel like a call I had went bad I can collaborate with my management team or other colleagues and get there feedback on what went well and what I can improve on. All in all the next time I pick up the phone I am better than I was before because I am allowed to adjust in real time which has helped me book more appointments and be better on the phone. It is a great product and I love using it!
ConsHonestly I do not have any cons, Excevision does exactly what it is meant to do and I have had nothing but success from it.
May 21, 2018
Computer Software, 201-500 employees

“It gets the job done!”

ProsIt allows you to input notes at the intervals that you want.. What I like is that it records and uploads calls fairly quickly.
ConsIt doesnt identify what part of the call is what. Ie. hook, pricing, etc. All calls do not sync up with the system.

By ExecVision on April 10, 2018
Hey Visionary! Thanks a ton for the review! We're glad that you like ExecVision as much as we do! Our Team is actually working on new call identifiers right now! This feature will allow you to section your calls into different parts. Feel free to reach out to support@execvision.io if you want help re-syncing your calls. We'd be more than happy to help! - The ExecVision Team
March 13, 2018

“It's been great and very easy to use. I listen to a lot of calls from other reps and myself!”

OverallVery critical in getting promoted or being able to learn from more experienced sales reps. It's absolutely necessary for us to use this to pick up new skills, tips, and how to enhance my position at the company.
ProsEase and accessibility. Very simple to sort through calls and pick which rep I'd like to listen to at one given time. The other thing that's nice is the quality of the call and ability to make notes for each section. Being able to fast-forward or jump to certain highlighted points is very helpful as well
ConsBiggest struggle that I have is the time it takes to upload calls. Not sure if there is trouble syncing with our sales Outreach software but sometimes I'd like to hear a call right after and it takes sometimes an hour for it to register or not until next day to upload into my account
Brandon M.
IT Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 21, 2018

“ExecVision - Truly Amazing”

OverallNever heard of it before working at my current job. Great new Software that should be applied to all new trainee SDRs and BDRs. Also, great for salesperson(s) all around.
ProsOne of the best coaching tools out there. Really great for the beginners and the experts who are trying to refine their pitch - it is great as well.
ConsWould like to have more calls camps integrated into having your calls reviewed.
August 21, 2018
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
August 17, 2018

“Excellent tool for Coaching!”

OverallMy overall experience with Execvision has been very positive. The keyword search tool, the ability to tell who is talking when and for how long, scorecard capability, and library build tool has helped tremendously in jump starting our Sales Coaching Culture.
ProsExecvision makes coaching improvements to sales calls a lot easier than it was for us in the past. With the ability to search and identify key terms not only gives us a platform to change bad habits, but also identify positive ones. This helps us build a robust library of calls that we can access whenever we hire someone new. Drastically cuts down on the ramp up time.
ConsThe biggest draw back is that not every call attaches to an account in our CLM. This causes extra work for the sales agent when they have to go into the account and connect the call. Further, the number that was called also doesn't show up anywhere when you are reviewing a call.
Ian B.
Outbound Account Executive

“Execvision at a Glance”

ProsI like color coding different call segments, the ability to rate each call, and give/get feedback
ConsThe amount fo time it takes for the integration with salesforce to pull the call over into Execvision.
Amanda P.
Senior ISR
Market Research, 501-1000 employees
August 10, 2017

“We have had great success with this software”

OverallBeing able to go back and listen to the call for training purposes and if I forgot what someone said.
ProsI like all the different filtering options and its very easy to use. I also like how easy it is to share your calls.
ConsThe upload time. If I make a call in the morning, it usually is not loaded until end of day. I know our company is large so a lot of calls are submitted, so I am not sure if that is the reason.

By ExecVision on August 14, 2017
Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software. In terms of calls being pulled into ExecVision, we run a sync multiple times an hour. If you find that a call is taking a particularly long time to surface in ExecVision, please email our support team <support@execvision.io> and we will look into the issue. If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io. We are always here to help!
Ceddrick L.
Strategic Business Development Manager
Telecommunications, 201-500 employees
March 14, 2019

“Execuvision review”

OverallOverall, it started out as a "this is a waste of my time" execercise. I felt like it was something that my boss had us doing just to waste our time. It turned out to be VERY helpful overall. I would absolutely recommend this product.
ProsMost people want to be better without taking the time to use the tools that will make you better. Execuvision is one of those tools. At first i was resistant to it, but Execuvision turned out to be a great collaboration and coaching tool. We were able to share and discuss calls which lead to establishment of best practices as well as a sharing of techniques.
ConsOff hand there is nothing negative that comes to mind about Execuvision, at least not the software. Obviously, you have to set aside time to listen to your calls or the calls of others, but the benefits that are gained greatly outweigh any time spent going through the calls.
March 14, 2019
Jonathan N.
ADM
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
August 27, 2018

“ADM call tool”

OverallI like that it can help us in our role to be able to see people that are great on calls and help us find ways to improve different areas of our calls and be able to be more confident when it comes to talking to certain people that we are not used to catching on the phone.
ProsI like that I am able to see differently libraries of each type of call that we have. -Also i like that I can pick any call and listen to it to help my craft.
ConsThat you have to tag everything and I just wish that you dont have to tag different names in the call.
August 27, 2018
December 14, 2017

“Helpful for reviewing sales calls and demonstrations after the fact. ”

ProsThe automatic sync between the library and my phone The ease of uploading recorded sales demonstrations ability to mark up and highlight calls to pull out certain sections of the call
ConsSharing calls is mostly geared for internal use. When I want to send to an outside prospect, I need to first send it to myself and then send out to the prospect
Trevor H.
August 10, 2017

“Excellent for reviewing calls /scoring and listening”

OverallGreat call scoring, feedback from managers, quality of the recorded call is perfect
ProsThe product is really user friendly. The buttons and navigation of the website is smooth. Also, it's easy to share with managers and co-workers who score calls
ConsSometimes it takes a while to refresh the page and will pop up with no calls when using the advanced search function.
Michael T.
SDR Mgr
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
August 10, 2017

“Ghizlaine and her support staff are amazing. I'm usually a really tough critic, but not w/ EV.”

ProsCustomer Service; Call scoring; Ease of putting into library. I've been at other companies that try to build a call library and it's never really happened. With EV, anyone can do it so it's super easy and adds lots of value.
ConsProvisioning accounts is the biggest pain point. Have to sync outreach and SalesForce every time we get a new hire.
Stephen O.

“very effective tool”

Prosability to dive deep into calls and really go line by line of how I can apply it to calls moving forward
Consthe time for a call to be up;oaded to very long and sometimes have to wait a whole day to review a call.

By ExecVision on August 14, 2017
Hi Stephen! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software. In terms of calls being pulled into ExecVision, we run a sync multiple times an hour. If you find that a call is taking a particularly long time to surface in ExecVision, please email our support team <support@execvision.io> and we will look into the issue. If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io. We are always here to help!
Austin J.
Account Development Manager
December 11, 2018

“ExecVision a solid choice for call coaching software”

ProsExecVision excels in 3 different areas: 1. Shareability with other ExecVision users. It is incredibly easy to send a call to other users. 2. Coaching is easy to see by being able to highlight certain portions of the call and adding comments to them. 3. Features/functions are really high level. Calls are easy to score, speed up/slow down, pause, comment on, share, etc.
ConsMy one gripe with ExecVision is that calls don't pull up in the library instantly. They have to transfer over from Outreach and that can take up to 30 minutes. This delay often means I forget to share the calls I want to share and breaks up my day later. I wish that it could be quicker so that while I was thinking about that call I could request the coaching right then for the portion of the call I was thinking about.
December 11, 2018
Marvin N.
sales trainer
November 27, 2018

“I love ExecVision!”

ProsThis software has truly helped and increase our sales #'s. Great customer service also!!!!!!
ConsSometimes they have glitches but it gets fixed asap.
November 27, 2018
Phillip M.
Strategic Account Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

“Best software for work”

ProsEasiness to use and ability to rate own calls, give feedback on myself
ConsI wish I could hear the other person!! (I know it is illegal, I just would love it)
Alexa N.
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
August 10, 2017

“Great. I am fairly new to the program, however it's proven to be extremely useful in my success”

ProsI like how you can go back and listen to anyone's call...not just your own. I also love the feature to score, grade and make note of certain time frames
ConsI do not like how sometimes my calls recordings sound extremely fuzzy. It has gotten to the point where I can't even hear the 2 voices on the phone because the buzzing is so loud.

By ExecVision on August 14, 2017
Hi Alexa! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying all of its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software. We¿re going to follow up with you directly regarding the buzzing noise you mentioned--this may be something our tech team can look into. The recording may have been processed incorrectly, but we do not control the recording device within your dialing system. If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io. We are always here to help!
Brittany J.
Sr Executive
August 10, 2017

“Love listening and rating my calls. Such a huge help!”

ProsI love being able to go back and see where I could improve on my calls. It is awesome to also listen to other employees calls for ideas and feedback
ConsReally not much I can complain about with the software. I guess I wish it would record a little sooner so I could listen to it as soon as I finish the call.
Paul S.
Trainer
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
December 17, 2018

“You can't beat hearing an actual call”

ProsBeing able to hear calls, share, make comments is huge for Inside Sales. Having the ability to make a library of Greatest Hits is also huge for the callers.
ConsWish the calls were loaded faster. We have to go to another source to hear calls that require immediate feedback.
December 17, 2018
Marlowe T.
Employee Engagement Strategist
Computer Software, 201-500 employees

“Great tool!”

OverallLove execvision!
ProsThis software is such an amazing training tool. Not only does it allow you to review your own calls, but you can also review calls from teammates which helps when you want to review successful calls made by trailblazers on your team. It allows you to focus on what works on calls, and really tighten up your talk tracks.
ConsNothing. There isn't anything that I have disliked about this software yet.
Shelby P.
Quality Control Repersentative
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
March 19, 2018

“Amazing tool to help better your success. ”

ProsSince I have been using exec vision it has helped me get better at my job. I did not realize going back and listening to your calls helps a lot. Using exec vision is a valuable tool for your success.
ConsWhen I go on exec vision I always have to open it through Google chrome. When someone shares a call with me it makes it confusing cause it does not work.

By ExecVision on April 5, 2018
Hi Shelby- Thanks for the review! The ability to go back and listen to your calls is HUGE in the QCR role! We're glad that you think so too! ExecVision does work on other Internet Browsers, however, we say to use Google Chrome because that's where it works best! Feel free to check it out on whatever is easiest for you to use. We're always trying improve our Call Sharing feature. Reach out to support@execvision to tell us more about your experience and what didn't work for you! We're always here to help! - The ExecVision Team
Christopher T.
Sales Development Representative
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
March 16, 2018

“Overall seems like a quality solution and meets the needs we have as sales professionals”

OverallImprovement of my sales skills
ProsThe ease of use. You can quickly for your calls (and others) and select the call of choice. The layout is welcoming and helpful
ConsSometimes immediately following a call or message I like to return to listen and analyze my performance (when it is fresh in my mind) but the system is a slow loading and I often have to wait.

By ExecVision on April 10, 2018
Hi Chris- Thanks for the review! We love hearing how our customers use ExecVision! Giving you access to your calls is our top priority. We are always working on speeding up the process of surfacing your call in ExecVision though. Unfortunately, since we have to wait to receive the calls we can't update your instance immediately. If you're ever seeing that it takes an exceptionally long time for ExecVision to surface your calls feel free to let us know at support@execvision.io. We'd be more than happy to help out! - The ExecVision Team
Barbara L.
Executive ISR
March 16, 2018

“This has been a great tool that enables me to improve and become more successful at my job.”

ProsWhat I like most is the ability to listen to my calls when I'm commuting, which makes that time valuable.
ConsI wish I could access the recordings directly after the call is made. I have to wait, usually a day, to access the recordings. Sometimes I get a lot of information quickly and it would help to make sure everything is captured in the notes.

By ExecVision on April 10, 2018
Hi Barbara, Thanks a ton for the review! We're glad that ExecVision is helping you improve at your job- you're a rockstar! We are always working on improving the amount of time it takes for us to surface calls in ExecVision. Sometimes it takes a little longer depending on the length of the call or the amount of time it takes for your Dialer to push us the recording. If you're ever noticing it take an extraordinarily long time, let us know at support@execvision.io so we can take a look! We're always happy to help! - The ExecVision Team
Justin H.
Sales Rep
March 13, 2018

“easy to use interface and mobile available...”

ProsI like the way you can edit calls and highlight and share particular sections with ease. The interface is responsive.
ConsSometimes when you filter your call results, the software does not load all the calls that meet the criteria. This happens maybe 1/5 filter searches.
Scott F.
Renewals Loan Advisor
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
August 17, 2018

“Good Product, Needs Polishing”

OverallIt's been good so far. I'm working through some features of the program naturally and learning as I go. I don't know where I can see all of my reviewed calls or calls I have highlighted/provided feedback on, but am sure this is accessible somewhere.
ProsI like that I can access all of my own calls, search for them by keyword of opportunity, or tags that have been applied to calls. Sharing call content and scoring is easy through the platform as well.
ConsI don't like how not all calls are loading. It seems that the inbound calls have not all been processed as steadily as outbound. Additionally, I don't appreciate that for the error of calls not being labeled, there is finger pointing going on of whose fault this is (Five9, Salesforce, ExecVision... whoever it was, do your job and fix this).