Crowdskout Ratings

Overall

About Crowdskout

Crowdskout is the platform that powers campaigns & advocacy. Crowdskout helps you run smarter grassroots campaigns & advocacy efforts while bringing your data together in one placemaking it easy to execute targeted, data-driven outreach. Spin up landing pages and forms to rally supporters to take action on your behalf. Manage dozens of phone-banking efforts with customizable surveys & call scripts. Search & segment on hundreds of data points & create custom dashboards for real-time reporting. Learn more about Crowdskout

Silvia F.
Campaigns Director, Local Progress
Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees
December 10, 2018

“LOVE it - has made our life exponentially easier (+ a few small changes that would make it magical)”

OverallOverall it's been wildly positive. Alex and Leyko are both more responsive than I've seen other CRMs be and are so patient when we are troubleshooting challenges (usually by our own doing since I'm not a tech expert).
ProsI love that the interface is so user friendly! The layout and ways to use it are really easy and intuitive for people of all skill levels and tech comfort. I also love that you can send a link to a particular user and it easily opens for someone who is logged into CS. I like that it's so customizable!
ConsI frequently find small tech glitches (like someone's name not showing up entirely or an email not going out). I really dislike that there's not a manual button to merge two profiles once a duplicate is identified. It requires so much extra energy to go through and try to make the information match up so that the program can automatically merge them, plus the wait time. This can impact our numbers and adds uncessary wait time. Also, when two profiles merge, the then add duplicate emails instead of regocnizing that we don't need to have the same email in there twice but rather just once since it's the same email address/phone/other method of contact info). I wish there was a way to customize existing fields (i.e. adding more options on race/ethnicity or gender) since we don't all subscribe to those options or would like to be able to choose more than one. It would be great if each client could customize the options in each of those. As such, I have to create basically identical fields under the custom tab instead which is basically duplicative and adds another step when uploading information and has created some confusion with our team since that field exists in both spots and yours automatically uploads information if it finds a match online. Also, it's really annoying that I can see other org's data in some of the fields (Title for example) rather than simply the ones we use. I wish we could upload photos and that it wasn't based solely on matches.
December 10, 2018
Daria G.
Digital Strategist
September 19, 2017

“awesome. I really couldn't imagine growing as a Digital Strategist without the help of Crowdskout”

ProsThe things that seem overwhelming, that are off in no-mans land of developers, are now possible. You can answer big picture questions and implement simple or complex strategy with advanced segmentation. These tools exist elsewhere, but no other tool lets you hone in on WHO fits these actions or traits. Crowdskout provides you with an encyclopedia of your donors/customers. They took it one step farther than any other tool on the market right now. They also don't stop at seeking perfection. Any request we have, their developers are eager and excited to build it out. This attitude is rare among tech companies. Crowdskout not only welcomes opinions, but they act on them.
ConsToo many possibilities...There are too many ways to hone in on our data, and as the strategist responsible for implementing this product across my 100 person organization, there are too many possibilities of how we can use this product. It requires internal organization: setting goals and timelines, to keep up with Crowdskout as a product.
Ryan B.
Data Director
Political Organization, 51-200 employees

“Mostly great”

OverallEasily able to monitor and assign tasks to staff as well as visualize their efforts.
ProsIt allows you to very easily manage your contacts and assign work to staff. The tracking and visualizations are epic. The support team is amazing as well.
ConsThe merging of profiles and the inability to delete entries makes it difficult to remove bad targets. This was a problem when I was using Crowdskout with the RNC as well.
Zachary H.
Lead Software Engineer
Political Organization, 51-200 employees
September 20, 2017

“Fast, visually appealing, and ergonomic”

OverallIt is an all-encompassing CRM. Crowdskout suits are data centralizing needs wherever they can.
ProsSegmentation is very fast. The chronological display of user activities is helpful in identifying audience behavior at an individual level. The charts widgets allow us to combine our complex environment variables into a comprehensive view. Visually, it is refreshing and simple.
ConsThe record merging algorithm doesn't merge our records well - there are many duplicates in spite of the only contact information present in these profiles being "e-mail".
September 20, 2017
John U.
Secretary
Government Relations, 11-50 employees
October 19, 2017

“I am using Crowdskout to manage a membership program of embassy employees and diplomats in DC. ”

ProsThe way it dynamically works with other platforms like CMDI and Eventbrite, it is always updating my data points. The integrated email platform is great!
ConsThe search function is limited, and you need to have a data management plan before uploading new info. All custom flags must be created before importation.
October 19, 2017
201-500 employees
February 27, 2018

“There is a strong foundation for the idea of this product, however it seems incomplete for now. ”

ProsThis software is compatible with several programs I use including eventbrite. I like the aesthetics of the software, and there is a lot of potential with the data visualization options available.
ConsMany expected features seem misplaced or missing. It is not the most user-friendly software compared to other programs I've used.
February 27, 2018
Rhonda A.
Field Organizer
September 19, 2017

“a great way to keep a log of all my info needed for my team members and potential volunteers”

Prosuser friendly for even the most Technology challenged person like myself. I like the list and segments options
Jamie B.
Press Secretary
September 18, 2017

“Easy to use, audience data works well”

ProsI like that I can segment and audience very efficiently and effectively. The site is easy to use. Data and graphical displays are functional and helpful for toplines
ConsEmail platform, needs to be drastically improved. We currently use an outside vendor, but use CS for audience segmenting
Alyssa H.
Manager of Public Affairs and Digital Strategy
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

“Seamless and solid”

ProsI like the multiple levels of things that I can do with the software. I can go from data analytics to creating a form.
ConsThere are times where it can be a little bit tricky to get the exact numbers that I need. Explainer videos would be helpful.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
October 31, 2018

“Cool tool for engagement ”

ProsEasy to use even those who are digitally challenged Pricing is good
ConsThis is my first engagement tool and have nothing to share what I don't like
October 31, 2018