Site.Pro Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.7/5

About Site.Pro

Site.pro - free user-friendly worldwide website builder for all platforms. Site.pro website builder helps everyone to create awesome website. No coding needed. There is no limits what you can make with it. Site.pro provides site builder for hosting companies and end customers from 80+ countries. 5K+ new websites are created with Site.pro site builder worldwide every day. Benefits: 40+ languages, multi-language website, modern templates, responsive design. Learn more about Site.Pro

Viktorija S.
SME Owner
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2017

“I personally have started using site.pro website builder few years ago, when it has only appeared. B”

ProsThe builder site.pro helped me to create an amazing site, translated to different languages, offering several payment types, having all the social media plugins, all this for very little money, comparing to the other builders. The builder is been updated all the time and the team informs me about the changes by emails, also helping to implement these updates.
ConsCouple years ago, when I have started using this builder, it had only few features and too many bugs, but now, I can't even find something I don't like In site.pro

By Site.pro on October 12, 2017
Dear Viktorija, thank you for your positive feedback!
September 28, 2017
Martin C.
IT Support
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
July 28, 2019

“Great sitebuilder!”

OverallWe tried many sitebuilder alternatives, including weebly and rvsitevuilder. This is the best overall.
Pros- Easy of install, admin and costumize. - Easy for costumers to use. - Many templates. - Options for online payments. - Great feature to import any online site keeps getting better. - Now with servers in South America, better latency for our costumers.
Cons- Perhaps a bit expensive. - Support is good but a bit slow.

By Site.pro on July 30, 2019
Hi Martin, thank you very much for your testimonial. It is a pleasure hearing that you're happy about the product we provide. Regarding support - we will try to be a bit faster :)
July 28, 2019
Andrey B.
Doctor
October 24, 2017

“The best software you can probably find for building your personal website”

ProsI've found this website builder by searching on google, though it seems not very popular in Russia, i gave it a go. I was absolutely shocked by the ease of using the builder, Dragged and dropped the items I needed, added (of course, ha) social media plugins, and it was ready for use. Can it be any easier than that? I guess no! The builder is translated to Russian, which is great for me and people visiting my website. And I can even pay in my local currency, no probs with choosing the desired payment method.
ConsThe templates - they are just AWESOME! Too hard to choose only one! Customer support might have been a little bit faster during weekends, but they still try hard to help you with the issues.

By Site.pro on December 27, 2017
Thank you!
October 24, 2017
Vitalia Z.
Designer
Real Estate, Self-employed
October 13, 2017

“I love this product. I could make my best Real Estate website! ”

OverallI do not need programmers to create amazing website! It is very cheap to have Real Estate website. Thank you.
ProsThere is a possibility to create my own Flat Metro responsive website! By the way, with Marketplace in the builder I can promote my website. Thank you Guys!
ConsJust waiting for Parallax scrolling to make my website more attractive!!! Also I want to be possibility to make animation in Site Builder.

By Site.pro on November 8, 2017
We are doing our best to improve product add modern features and satisfy our customers needs. We constantly launch new options which you can find here: https://site.pro/For-Website-Owners/News/ Thank you for this positive review
October 13, 2017
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
October 23, 2018

“Simple Website Builder”

ProsWorks with most domains and hosting providers Site is fully customizable
ConsFree version is limited and many hosting companies no longer offer it

By Site.pro on October 25, 2018
Thank you for your feedback!
October 23, 2018
Leandro U.
Striker
201-500 employees
March 11, 2018

“very good website impressed”

OverallI was able to help other people create web pages at cost
Prossince I found this creator I do not stop using it because it is very good and the payments are at a low cost and it is very easy to use
Conscustomer service is a bit slow and sometimes they do not respond but everything else is excellent I love it!

By Site.pro on March 19, 2018
Leandro, we appreciate you chose Site.pro :) We wish you happy Clients Day! :)
March 11, 2018
Mhmoud a.
Company owner
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
February 9, 2019

“Site.Pro”

OverallSo wonderful yet
ProsI found what I was looking for quickly I do not find any problem
ConsI found what I was looking for quickly I do not find any problem

By Site.pro on February 11, 2019
Dear Mhmoud, Thanks a lot for your positive review!
February 9, 2019