Invoice Simple Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About Invoice Simple

Designed for small businesses, the invoice generating tool helps convert estimates into custom invoices while also tracking finances. Learn more about Invoice Simple

Diana F.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2019

“Super easy and efficient”

OverallOverall, it has been wonderful. EXTREMELY reasonably priced and easy to use.
ProsI love the ease of this software. It has made our "invoicing" life much easier here in the office.
ConsI wish there was a way to enlarge the font on the invoices. We sometimes put important phone numbers on there for our patients' reference, but is hard to read.
John U.
April 26, 2018

“A great and easy to use app with all the bells and whistles ”

OverallEasy to use and convenient. No real paper needed and it looks professional.
ProsThe software, especially the app, is very easy to use. I remembers emails and names, allows you to sign documents and makes for an overall easy invoicing experience.
ConsThe thing that still confuses me the most are the icons at the top right of the app. I'm not sure which one to press to send the invoice as an email and I end up having to go into the menu to send it. That's the only thing about the software that bugs me. I use the software about once a month so paying for it is barely worth it but I keep it around because it has all my contacts and info that I invoice frequently.
April 26, 2018
Jenny R.
Independent Representative
Research, Self-employed
October 17, 2018

“Like it says on the tin - Simple Invoicing!”

OverallOverall I find it easy to use and it has made my hobbies look so much like a professional business that I will need to pay tax on the income...
ProsIt does take a while to set up the custom features like business details, items, prices, taxes etc. However, once this is set up, with a few clicks or taps on the screen, you can send a simple (that's what it's called) but sufficiently professional invoice send to someone by email or text, who will hopefully pay you. It is great for reoccurring invoices where all you change is the date and a few details. You can also record a payment if done offline, for example, paid in cash as is my experience. You can even add attachments to your invoice.
ConsThere does not seem to be a place for you to record customer comments but then again maybe that is the job of another CRM software and app as this one is Simply for Invoicing...
October 17, 2018
Michael S.
Construction, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2018

“GREAT PRODUCT GREAT PRICE”

OverallOVERALL ITS A GREAT SIMPLE LIKE IT STATES PRODUCT AND I WILL BE USING IT FOR YEARS TO COME. HOPE THEY FIX THAT LIL BUG I DESCRIBED.
ProsVERY EASY TO USE AND I LOVE THE ALERTS I GET WHEN MY ESTIMATES HAVE BEEN READ!!!
ConsSOMETIMES WHEN I SEND A NEW ESTIMATE OR INVOICE IT SENDS WITH IT THE LAST NOTES FROM THE PREVIOUS CUSTOMER. CONFUSES MY CUSTOMERS AND FRUSTRATES ME.
November 13, 2018
Amber W.
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2019

“It was really Good. Now it is really bad....”

OverallThis company does not want to deal with people. When I ask them (repeatedly) to fix my invoice template so it is reasonable - like it once was - I am told by a robot that they will forward my feedback. There is no number to all this company - they do not want to deal with customers. They don't care that my invoices look really bad (a primary reason I signed up). Thumbs down.
ProsI do like the ease of use and simplicity.
ConsThe invoices look really terrible. Somebody in this company made the poor decision to shrink the template and the invoices have shrunk down to where my customer cannot even read them. They look compressed and really unprofessional. Like an invoice now fills up half a letter sized sheet and has huge margins on each side. Why??? Nobody will tell me or respond to me. "they are working on it" ....weeks later.....
August 30, 2019
Translation and Localization, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 28, 2018

“My new favorite app!”

OverallI was always looking for an easy invoice template but had to find one again every time I was invoicing. This app keeps track of all your invoices and uses a simple, perfect template for my needs as a freelancer.
ProsSuper easy to use. All you need to sign up is your email address and a password and you can start using it right away. Simple, professional template. You receive an email when your invoice has been viewed.
ConsI like everything so far! I LOT better and easier than using Excel templates!
October 28, 2018
Security and Investigations, Self-employed
September 19, 2018

“LOOKING AT OLD ESTIMATES IS NOT GREAT SYSTEM CHANGES SETTINGS ”

Overallat the moment its worse ?
Prosease of use at first but that's got worse as you use it more when changes are needed
ConsI have had to change the settings tab as my business details had to update this is fine if you add new invoices or estimates but look at previous estimates or invoices and the system crashes as it cant take different data 2 weeks of contact support has not helped as just e mail based .
September 19, 2018
William H.
September 5, 2017

“Love this software app”

ProsEasily generate invoices to send to clients. Keeps track of paid and unpaid invoices. Not overly complicated to figure out.
ConsCould allow for more user customization options. Would be nice to be able to create multiple profiles to use for different invoices
September 5, 2017
Steven D.
Landscape gardener
April 8, 2018

“Paid good money to wait longer than if I'd put a cheque in the bank for free”

ProsMakes invoicing easier, by doing all the calculations for me, although let's face it it's not that hard and I managed for years without this, seems like some geeks idea for making money without doing any hard work, just skim it off of those who do
ConsDoes not speed up the process of getting paid, actually takes longer and charges for the privilege, feels like I've just been conned
April 8, 2018
Sarah D.
Event and Catering Sales Manager
Restaurants, 11-50 employees

“Just like the name”

ProsIt is easy! Just like it's name it's simple to use.
ConsI haven't faced any cons at this point.