Hygger Ratings

Overall

About Hygger

Hygger is an Agile project management tool for software development. Its Kanban boards are enhanced with WIP limits, swimlanes, time tracking, and multiple projects at one board. Create high-level roadmaps and share them with your team. Manage your backlog and prioritize ideas or tasks by Value/Effort, or Urgency/Importance. Advanced reporting is also included in all pricing plans: from free to enterprise. Learn more about Hygger

David C.
Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2019

“One year of Hygger”

OverallI used other software tools before Hygger, like Trello or Workep but it was hygger who finally managed to meet my expectations. The multiple features and boards have allowed us to manage our projects in an organized way. Over time we have begun to use more and more features, such as time logging, story points, sprint boards, performance graphs, etc.
ProsThey are adding new features all the time and their response to the feedback given is very fast.
ConsSome minor things of usability that you will notice only if you use it every day

By Hygger on October 2, 2019
Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)
September 10, 2019
Sven B.
Internet, 1-10 employees
August 8, 2019

“Great for remote SCRUM teams”

OverallWe've tried out quite a few productivity tools for our small 100% app development remote team. Hygger came out on top! Even compared to some of the bigger names in the industry (like Jira or Trello) as well as newcomers (like ClickUp) Hygger provides a seamless and snappy planning and in-sprint experience. Stuff simply works as you would expect - no fuss - which isn't always the case with competitors. It could use a bit more bling bling (dark mode anyone?) and a native Mac app, but apart from that it is a project managers dream. I especially love the swimlanes on the sprint board and the burndown chart.
Pros- implements many productivity best-practises and SCRUM features - snappy - swimlanes!!!
Cons- no dark mode - no native Mac client - design could be a bit more modern
Artiom B.
CTO and Co-Founder
June 11, 2018

“Trello is too simple. Jira is too difficult. Hygger - that's what you need.”

ProsI've been using Hygger since 2015, I've always used Trello before. Cool that there is a migration from Trello to Hygger, two clicks and everything instantly and painlessly moved. We also looked at Jira, but for us it's too huge, there's no time to set up, we wanted to register and use it right away. I manage the development team, Trello always lacked small features, and I really didn't want to use the add-ons for Trello. For example, I always wanted to know how much time was the task in "In Progres", in Trello there is no such information, in Hygger - there is! I also like the limits for the columns on the board, you can see immediately when the mess enterso the project. In addition, Hygger has many cool features for small teams (backlog, roadmap, etc.). We slowly introduce everything, and, most importantly, for small teams like us, Hygger is also free! ))
ConsOf the minuses so far, only one, dragging cards on the board with the mouse, is still working with a delay, but I think that the guys will cope with this soon.
June 11, 2018
Debjit B.
Freelancer
May 20, 2019

“One of the best Kanban Board available to use.”

OverallTo be honest, it is not a perfect solution for me, it may be for you. But I like a lot of things such as timeline and task lists. The timeline shows an overview of tasks and time spent on the projects, which is great. But the limitation is very confusing. It just says that 50 tasks, I have already completed 10. If it is per account then I think it is too low to do any kind of testing work.
ProsI like things done timely and kanban board helps me a lot. I signup to only use kanban table for my project management. I am really impressed with the table template it just instantly solves all my problems. In kanban table "do it later" table saved me a lot of unnecessary time which is effectively spent. Time management and per task time is to consider work well. Hygger does allow unlimited user which is really nice for a freelancer for me. 100mb storage is also really not that bad for images only.
ConsI really don't like how the top menu is taking so much of screen and forced me to go fullscreen. They must eliminate this menu bar and give some more area to work with. I found I can also use just 50 tasks. But I am not sure it is 50tasks/month or per account. There is some upcoming

By Hygger on May 23, 2019
Hi Debjit! Thank you so much for your honest opinion. Our free plan is limited up to 50 tasks for a company account. It is enough to make a decision in most of the cases. But you need more time and tasks, just drop us a message at support@hygger.io, and we will find a solution.
May 20, 2019
July 16, 2019

“One of the best PM tools out there.”

ProsAmong other very nice features, the priorization matrixes (ICE, Eisenhower etc), and the deep integration between multi-lane Kanban with Gantt views is a total win for us.
ConsNot having (yet) a proper full on iPad/iPhone APP experience.

By Hygger on July 19, 2019
Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)
July 16, 2019
Web Developer
Internet, Self-employed
July 19, 2019

“Great tool between Trello and Jira”

ProsEasy to learn, hard to master. A lot of tools that make task management easier embedding images from clipboard ability to run sprints for my team
ConsPoor sub-tasks management. In my opinion sub-task should be just a part of main task and should exist only inside. with ability to set status on it (checkbox for done at least). Now managing sub tasks is not really useful.

By Hygger on July 23, 2019
Thank you for the review!
July 19, 2019
Troy E.
Manufacturing Engineer
Aviation & Aerospace, 11-50 employees
August 19, 2019

“Excellent Kanban and Project Management Tool”

OverallGreat tool for anyone looking at project management solutions.
ProsI like that the software is easy to use, but has many powerful tools and features. If you just want to create a simple kanban, it is very easy to set up. I use the Swimlanes frequently to organize tasks to my liking. The timeline view is excellent for planning and tracking projects with multiple phases. Lastly the prioritization methods are a great tool for identifying where your efforts need to be placed.
ConsNothing critical; a 'dark mode' theme would be nice.
August 19, 2019
Nicolas C.
Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees
February 24, 2019

“From entrepreneurs to entreprenurs”

ProsWhat I like the most is that the team of Hygger if pretty close with their clients, they are always asking about the experience and improving it via user-driven decissions. I also love the templates of different tools like roadmaps, kanban, canvas, etc. The time tracking is also a great tool and very useful meausing the metrics of my enterprise.
ConsBulk actions on tasks are not enabled yet and the prioritization tools could provide more information about how to use them because in a point it can become too confusing. Link between tasks, e.g from a Kanban to a Roadmap are not easy to configure, that could be a huge point of improvemente.

By Hygger on February 26, 2019
Hi Nicolas! Thank your honest opinion! Right now we are working on video tutorials about prioritization tools and other Hygger features. Hope they will help you to deal with prioritization faster. So please keep in touch!
February 24, 2019
Syris N.
Student Leader
Executive Office, Self-employed
September 13, 2019

“For personal use, highly effective at curtailing task overload”

Pros+ Tasks can be plotted by dragging and dropping onto a priority graph. Many popular techniques are included, such as the Eisenhower Matrix, Value vs. Effort, etc. After taking the time to plot my old personal tasks on it, I was able to confidently throw out about half of them as unimportant. + Rich features - allows for time tracking on top of prioritization, and most common techniques (like Kanban) are included. I'm definitely keeping this as my personal tracker for the foreseeable future.
Cons- Lack of bulk actions is a fairly large negative. Sometimes I want to be able to view my current projects from multiple prioritization views, since one method doesn't capture everything (eg the Eisenhower Matrix doesn't track time to completion). The way tasks are linked right now requires individually going to each task, but since the functionality is already there, I can't imagine implementing bulk actions would be hard. - When tasks are manually linked individually, there doesn't appear to be any option to have linked tasks auto-update. This would stand in the way of multiple priority graph view implementation.
September 13, 2019
Artem L.
DevOps
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 16, 2019

“Evolving task manager”

OverallSupport is very reactive, but not always helpful. The same can be said about the product itself: it is just about cards with additional information. You can't setup rigid workflow, because Hygger is about freedom of task management. It is cool for small teams, but when you turn bigger, you need more enterprise solutions.
ProsIt's like Trello, but with task-related things: that's what we were missing. Our leadership love roadmaps and prioritization matrixes, and others love Inbox which accumulates all notifications waiting for "Read" mark so you can't miss anything.
ConsSome things are not customizable enough: for example, you can't use part of axis for prioritization, because matrix will not scale. Support says that this may be fixed in the future. Mobile apps are a lie: sprint boards (which we use a lot) are unavailable for now, and there is no date when they will return to mobile. I don't understand why they don't work like usual boards, without sprint-specific information, it would be better than nothing.

By Hygger on February 26, 2019
Hi Artem! Thank you for your honest review. Your opinion really matters to us!
February 16, 2019
Silviu T.
Student
Computer Software, Self-employed
August 8, 2019

“Great experience for both company and personal task management”

OverallGreat, and I always feel that they are looking forward to get my feedback and improve the product, and the product is great and friendly.
ProsThe ease to get started with it and the interface and tools which make this product very suitable for both personal tasks management and professional task management. Besides that, their mobile app facilitates access to the tasks and notes taking.
ConsI am very happy with the experience, but I think it would be valuable for the product to have more task grouping features (e.g. Epics).
Kimberly T.
IT Project Coordinator
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
October 2, 2018

“Roadmap Use Only”

OverallI use Hygger to organize and track long term IT projects from our managed services customers. The GUI has been much more beneficial versus an Excel spreadsheet and the ability to use groups as our customer name and tasks as their projects is where Hygger succeeds. We cannot use a traditional Kanban type board as listing all the "In-Progress" projects vertically is not helpful. I've found Hygger developers to be responsive to my enhancement requests (thanks for color labels on groups!) and enjoy the product.
ProsHorizontal Roadmap, ability to label groups with colors, labels and ability to sort by labels, ease of date extension, ease of movability on the board, note styling options.
ConsCannot easily move tasks/groups between Roadmap boards; if I have a task within a group on Board A and move it to Board B, it is ungrouped. It would be useful to be able to add notes about a group. Additionally it would be useful to set up a task template wherein every new task I create has default notes, labels, start date, and due dates. We do not use the time tracking feature as we are a larger managed services provider utilizing ConnectWise with multiple engineers. As our team's sole project manager I am the main user of Hygger but our IT Director had to create (and pay for) an account just for billing purposes, we had to create a paid IT Team account as well. It would be nice to allow a free account to view only the Roadmap board so long as the editor account is paid.
October 2, 2018
Hector P.
Engineering & Development Manager
Packaging and Containers, 51-200 employees
August 5, 2019

“It's got everything you need, no more, no less.”

OverallWe keep all project information up to date and in one place. We prioritize tasks more efficiently. We control the times better with the automatic Gantt.
ProsTimelines board and Swimlanes. They clarify the work and improve the visualization of the process. It is very easy to use and very intuitive. There are no limits to the amount of data or the size of the information to be stored.
ConsThe lack of communication via e-mail (which does have trello) and "drag and drop" to upload files.
James E.
Geospatial Solutions Consultant
Information Services, 1-10 employees
February 26, 2019

“Great lightweight project management.”

OverallThis tool has made it easier for me to delegate out tasks to my team, and see where they are, at a moments notice. A bonus is how lightweight it is, and that my day doesn't become filled with task management... instead of task completion.
ProsThis software is easy to get in to, unlike a large number of project management tools. It has enough features to be useful, but doesn't burden me down to enter mass volumes of information (unless I wanted to). It's team features feel well done, and it's mobile app is better than average, but not spectacular (which is the only reason I don't rate it a 10). Overall, I could see myself getting used to this tool.
ConsThe mobile app does not allow roadmap boards to be shown on mobile. Don't understand this limitation at all.

By Hygger on February 27, 2019
Hi James! Thank you for the review!
February 26, 2019
Heather D.
May 10, 2018

“This is the collaboration platform we've been looking for.”

OverallOur entire team is actually happy with this software. We've tried Asana, Slack, Trello, Excel spreadsheets and nothing is better than this program.
ProsThe way you can manage organize and prioritize cards. And we love having different boards that allow you to customize who can participate
ConsWe would like to see apps for at least the iPhone and iPad. Many of us are on the go and would love to be able to monitor and update wherever we are.
Astghik M.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
April 12, 2018

“Great app, it is a good alternative to Jira and Asana. ”

ProsI must note that we are using Kanban workflow. I like it very much. I am the first PM who joined our company, so it was on my shoulders to decide which tool. I search a good alternative to Atlassian Jira. Here are brief why I like the Hygger: 1. Good UX. 2. All necessary things to start to manage your product. 3. Fast.
ConsI must note that we are using Kanban workflow. Here are things I wish to have in Hygger: 1. I have all data - estimations, work log, etc, but I don't have the reporting, which is a vital part of my job. 2. As a continuation of the previous point, I would like to have both the reporting views/screens and the ability to export as a pdf/excel. 3. At least an integration with a Wiki-like tool. I use Documize, which is definitely a better alternative a Jira's Confluence. I would like to see the integration with it. 4. Exporting the tasks in excel also will be a
April 12, 2018
June 15, 2018

“Hygger presents a very clear status of where the tasks are at in the flow to completion.”

OverallHygger is great for organizing and breaking things down for businesses. Its column organization are way easy to manage and handle.
ProsChecklists and work boards are simple to create and manage. Multiple team members can cooperate once invited to the board. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products. Backlog board helps us to organize our product backlog and pick out the most valued features.
Cons Since we are a small team, it's a bit expensive for us.
June 15, 2018
Carlos M.
Director de Gestión de la Plataforma de Información
May 17, 2018

“Easy to use and a great alternative for agile development”

ProsI like Hygger because is really easy to use. Any kind of user can start using it immediately with a very short learning curve. You can find in Hygger the main characteristics for agile methodologies like kanban and scrum. You don't have a limit to create projects or dashboards so it fits perfect for small companies to the big ones.
ConsA feature that Hygger doesn't have is some kind of reporter. As a project manager I required to extract some statistics about the total number of tasks asigned in a project, by status, how many tasks are asigned for team member, etc. Also, I would like to have some kind of color theme customization. In addition to the options to configure each dashboard (swimlane, add columns, task label) and think that it would be great to have different color in each block of columns or by category (swimlane) for easy reading and team organization.
May 17, 2018
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
April 12, 2019

“Hygger is built on experience and knowledge”

OverallThis is good software if you just pay attention to managing your project and ignore tiny bugs in the user interface.
ProsIt seems that a knowledgable team has built this application. it supports a variety of Project Management concepts. The signup process is really easy and very fast. The signup email also has been sent very fast. There are plenty of board templates which user can use them for a very fast start. It helps users to have the most suitable board based on their business and use of the software. Using Some useful and well-known approaches for prioritizing tasks in projects is really nice. For example, the ICE method which is calculated by Impact * Confidence * Ease
ConsThey should pay more attention to the user interface. it could be more professional than the current one. they have not considered some tiny issues in UI., for example, I watched The Youtube video on their site and I decided to sign up. The sign-up dialog box was under Youtube video.

By Hygger on April 15, 2019
Thanks for the review!
April 12, 2019
Oleg B.
Product Manager
Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees
March 4, 2019

“Simple and effective solution for small teams.”

OverallWe are a small team of software developers and product owners. Bigger products like JIRA are too complicated and not always suitable for our needs. After we switched to Hygger - everything became simple. The Hygger is a simple product for simple workflow. Intuitive and effective.
Pros1) Easy to understand interface. 2) Nothing unnecessary. 3) Perfect for small teams.
Cons1) Pricey if you also need Time Tracking. Would be great if the Time Tracking is moved to Standard from Enterprise. 2) Lack of reporting tools. 3) Missing mutual synchronization between Road-map and boards. Would be better if organized like in JIRA - epics created in road maps are assigned to certain tasks on boards (like labels), if there are any changes in the epic or in the task - all changes are reflected everywhere.

By Hygger on March 11, 2019
Hi Oleg! Thank you for such a detailed and honest opinion.
March 4, 2019
Francesco D.
Chief Executive Officer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“Absolutely the best solution for our company projects”

OverallI have used Hygger in my company for several months and it has helped us a lot in organizing the tasks. It's great to use it.
ProsThere are several reasons: it is very easy to use, you can easily use the scrum methodology, there are many pre-set templates and customer support is fantastic!
ConsHonestly I do not have much to say about things that are not good, really! Perhaps the only thing that can be improved is the application for mobile devices.

By Hygger on February 6, 2019
Thank you, Francesco!
January 29, 2019
Soumyadip B.
Teacher
Education Management, 1-10 employees
July 31, 2019

“My favorite agile kanban boards.”

ProsA very nice simple and user-friendly kanban boards for agile projects. My tutorial YT video is needed to update frequently and changed during the edit. It's a never-ending process and needed a project manager. I have only used kanban board for my YT video projects and it is really saved over 5 hours of time.
ConsLove the kanban board but a drop-down tick-box would be a great option.
July 31, 2019
Ivan H.
May 10, 2018

“Easily the best project management software I've ever used!”

OverallOrganizing our management is the best benefit to using Hygger.
ProsIntuitive, easy to add people, easy to share with other team members. We love using the sprint and roadmap boards. We also love how the integration across your boards can be seen in other boards.
ConsBecause its an early product, the integrations into other apps is lacking, but its going to get there, and this is not a reason to not use the software.
May 10, 2018

“A Must for Product Developers”

OverallWe Generally used it for better product development planning and implementation.
ProsIt's really a time saver tool for product development. It can be used for planning, implementation and collaboration. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products.
ConsIt needs a complement desktop app for tracking and submitting time to tasks. that will be a great feature.
May 30, 2018

“A good project management tool”

ProsSimple and easy to use. I like the road map and the prioritization of tasks - it is an indispensable assistant to any manager. Pleasant UI / UX design Quick task search, convenient transfer of tasks to other projects
ConsThe support team does not respond on the same day. There is no flexible setting of email notifications.
May 30, 2018
Wynand K.
Lead UX
November 28, 2017

“Finally an easy project planning tool with the basic features you need in a scrum team”

ProsIts one of the most intuitive and easy to use tools that I have seen until now. It's exactly where you wish for in an small scrum team.
ConsThat you're not offered full control over the updates / messages you get, their is an option for email but would like a daily or weekly digest if you work with bigger or more teams.
Luke W.
Co-Founder
May 10, 2018

“Hygger was the answer to all my problems when it came to project management. ”

OverallGreat project management, time organization and business flow
ProsI like that I can push tasks and have a foundation I can start from to organize my process and our companies process.
ConsThe biggest thing is that I can't access a sprint board on my phone yet but I know they are developing that feature.
Greg F.
Online Media, 1-10 employees
December 12, 2018

“Invaluable tool for remote teams”

ProsWe use Hygger to manage our remote development team. It has all the tools we need to efficiently plan and manage sprints. We also use it to prioritise the wider business tasks, and manage our full feature backlog. Built-in timesheets allow us to estimate more accurately and plan future future sprints.
ConsIt's a small thing, but everything is the same kind of task, so if we need to create a bug, we need to create a tag or label it somehow. It would be nice to create different kinds of task and have them obviously displayed as such and be able to report on them.

By Hygger on December 13, 2018
Hi Greg! Thank you so much for your opinion.
December 12, 2018
Dan Michael M.
Internet, 11-50 employees

“Satisfied”

OverallWe managed our daily tasks right and we became all involved in the project
ProsAtlaz is easy to use, useful tools like kanban and sprints and notifications. Even our marketing team that has no experience in technical aspects learned atlaz easily.
ConsFor us startups, pricing is too expensive and no free accounts after the trial. We thought that after the free trial 5 users will still be free and the sixth will be paid but, it is not what we expected.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 5, 2019

“Hygger - first time used and liked it.”

OverallWe are using this software for product development and its very convenient for us. We also are willing to keep all the information in one place, therefore, Hygger is quite a good option for that.
ProsThis is a very convenient software to use for product and project management, as it allows exporting and integration with other tools used within our company.
ConsThe pricing and the payment is difficult as we cannot easily book a standard plan. It has something to do with the transactions in Dollars and its difficult to understand, whether the plan is set up or not.
Bagaskara Wisnu G.
Full Stack Developer
February 15, 2019

“Anti-Mainstream Project Management”

ProsAnti-Mainstream Tasks View and Management. It's really easy to get up and running with Hygger because it offers a really great and uncommon interface (in a good way). The interface is really great and looked very natural in the eyes. It also has a lot of features that will help you grow your business :)
ConsI don't really have a lot of trouble with it. You just need time to learn about it and it will goes well right after you've understand how to do things.

By Hygger on February 19, 2019
Thank you for the review! Your opinion matters!
February 15, 2019
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
October 8, 2018

“Great for small businesses and start ups”

OverallHygger helps organize our team projects and ideas. We've been able to create systems and consistently apply them. It has also helped with my own personal organization through grad school.
ProsI liked having the different type of board options. My team liked using the Sprint especially when we had a project that needed to get done quickly.
ConsI wasn't able to see the road map on the app on my phone. I used Hygger for planning out my master's capstone and I used the roadmap to figure out my timeline. Would have been nice to see the roadmap on my mobile device.
October 8, 2018
Automotive, Unspecified
November 28, 2017

“full featured project management suite”

ProsI love that the UI is very intuitive and that it's really easy to setup and use. Additionally because it is entirely cloud based means I can access it easily both on a mobile device and on any computer.
ConsWe don't use it much for marketing but we have one team member who said the marketing project tracking features are not as feature rich as he would like.
Jessica O.
CEO & CoFounder
April 11, 2018

“Clean, easy to use tool!”

ProsVery intuitive tool for managing work flow. Easy to integrate into working teams, especially teams who are remote.
November 28, 2017

“Easy to use, straight to the point.”

OverallI have place for collaboration toward ideas, issue. And I can track the discussion.
ProsSimple, brought me right to the productivity from day one. I was starting from simple thing. Brainstorming ideas, product, issues on the board, then after my team agreed on something, we pushed it to development. Started with simple fields, and later we could add more and more information.
ConsI was unable to 'rich-edit' my task description. No fancy thing, like bold, italic, under line. Too straightforward.
Grant S.
Chief Financial Officer
201-500 employees
November 28, 2017

“Jira too big and expensive? Asana not flexible enough, lacks functionality? Atlaz is your solution.”

Pros1. can have swim lanes in your boards 2. simple to use and set up 3. pricing structure for small teams 4. great for projects and Lean processes outside of IT and development. We use it in finance, HR and recruitment
Cons1. This is not a criticism but as a newer tool there are some functions and integrations that would be very useful but not yet available. However, the 2017 and 2018 roadmap shows what is coming and covers most of the things I would ask for.
Peter Y.
Manager | 360/VR News Storytelling Standards Project
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
November 28, 2017

“Atlaz provides the user with a variety of tools - that can get a tiny bit confusing. Overall - #1”

OverallThis is a complete package that will streamline any project that is run/managed by the right [well-trained] manager. Love it though!
ProsThe flow of a project - if you are aware of the nuances of project management. It is priced right and their outreach is unequaled in this niche area of platform applications. The two overall features I love are the real-time streaming of activities and the smart links.
ConsIt would be nice to have this offline as well. There would be no camparison between let's say MS-Project and this product - the contest would be over and Atlaz would win. That said, it lacks a slew of hands-on step-by-step tutorials and any sort of case study library to review. Most of my employees would get lost in all of the screens without some hand-holding along the way... an AI "guide" perhaps that questions your input and makes suggestions.
April 11, 2018

“Really like it overall but needs some tweaks to the usability to really make it nearly perfect”

OverallOrganizing our software development efforts.
ProsLove Kanban lists, so I like how that is organized into the work flow and the notion of swim lanes is quite convenient.
ConsYou can delete old companies (from testing it out), the Roadmap section has some real usability issues that need to be worked out. The 5 free users is great, but when you go to 6 users, then you are charged for 6 users, not the 1 user. I get it, you need to make money, but that was a surprise.
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
November 29, 2017

“I am coming from use JIRA and I found in Atlaz the basic functionality I need to complete a project”

OverallSimple Project Management, Task Management and Collaboration tool.
ProsI like the simplicity, usability is ok, I think new users will love to use it, I found the workflow simple enough for small medium projects.
ConsI don't like or maybe I didn't understand the task assignation, this is an important feature, as a project manager I want to check and push the team and this link of assignation or groups assignation make me feel that I am not in charge of the project.
51-200 employees
November 28, 2017

“More robust than Trello and very Intuative”

ProsAtlaz has all of the features of Trello PLUS a lot more that have been very valuable such as the ability to estimate and log time, an awesome feature for evaluating the effort vs value of your backlog in a Magic Quadrant style and a lot more. It's been great for working with contractors and keeping everyone in sync, up to date and really helps with planning a product roadmap. I'd recommend for any startup or enterprise.
Christopher Y.
Software Engineer
November 28, 2017

“smooth for the most part, no noticeable issues, appreciate the interface.”

Overallfaster and easier access to development history and different version of code
Prosit provides some good web based access to replace/manage usual cmd work. it's nice to see all the history of the different commits displayed in a neat matter
Consi wish the commit history overview had the option to display more information at a glance, so not just the commit message, but the list of files that were changed. that way it'd be easier for me to find the commit that i'm interested in.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 1, 2019

“Best Tool for real scrum”

ProsI looked for customizable tools that have good prior's features and are easy to use in scrum environments. Hyyger is perfect for that.
ConsA bit hard to get started. Import features are missing.
August 1, 2019
Vasilisa L.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
July 9, 2019

“All you may want from a Project Management tool”

ProsSuper easy to use and intuitive. For now I'm using the free version and it's more than enough to handle one project. I don't need to use a few different solutions to run a single project anymore. It replaces Excel sheet and Trello. It also has amazing visual side and Gantt charts.
ConsI haven't noticed any cons for now. Great product!

By Hygger on July 10, 2019
Hi Vasilisa, Thank you for the review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed Hygger.
July 9, 2019
Leonardo L.
November 28, 2017

“Feature rich and a perfect fit for Kanban teams and startups that need to get organized. ”

ProsLots of useful features that cannot be found on other products, like WIP limits on the Kanban board, the value chart on the backlog and the integration with third party applications. The support team can solve any problem, they are the best.
ConsIt can be difficult to organize your boards, teams and companies are first. Also deleting presets can make you loose data if you tried to use those boards.
Marcel V.
April 16, 2018

“Easy to use but you keep discovering more options every time.”

ProsI like that you can find your way around the programma very easy but you keep discovering new options and views. I have a feeling there is so much more available and I am just using 10%
ConsYou really need to go and explore to find hidden features. If you look at the demo you see all kinds of features. Maybe I should start reading and trying those demos ;)
April 16, 2018
Ong T.
Co-Founder & CEO
November 29, 2017

“Love the tool. Feature packed and afforable”

Overallproject management and automate certain workflow
Prosthe kanban chart is the best project management format i personally prefer. I also love the availability of other app that allows us to further improve the experience.
Consinterface can be further improved. tried trello. their interface looks more intuitive. but features availability is the reason why i switch to atlaz.
Martina K.
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
March 20, 2019

“Trello and TeamGannt in one”

OverallI like Hygger a lot, especially the Priority feature is super cool!
ProsMore user-friendly than TeamGantt, and still simple enough as Trello.
ConsThe app could use some work for sure as currently its very limited to use. It has not solved my issue with where to put quick ideas that I get randomly during the day, so I still use Trello for that.

By Hygger on April 15, 2019
March 20, 2019
May 14, 2018

“Have all features we need but not overhelmed with functionality”

OverallTrack of what happening with live of tasks from idea to production
ProsThis product is replacing more than two different products - before we used jira and trelo daily, now is only HYGGER
ConsSome features of product is not easy to find, after contacting help center or it appears that it easy and intuitive, but not for finding it yourself
May 14, 2018
May 11, 2018

“The only product on the market i could find that handles roadmap, backlog and sprints seamless.”

ProsThe simple GUI and a lot of drag 'n' drop features, that makes the software easy to use. I also like that the software always develops and nice features are released.
ConsThe lac of documentation possibility for example when we release a sprint. The IOS apps is not great. You cannot handle sprints and roadmap.
May 11, 2018
Kamil F.
Head of Product
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
November 29, 2017

“I resigned from using Jira (it was overcomplicated). Atlaz seems to be almost perfect.”

OverallFaster project management
ProsI like the simplicity of this product. Jira is overcomplicated for small projects. I like also that you're open to features requests.
ConsTask rating scoring would be better if it's based on 'RICE' estimation framework. Moving tasks to 'done' should be synchronized between backlog and Kanban boards.