Firebird Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

About Firebird

Event management software for collecting abstract & paper submission, award applications or any other content to be peer reviewed and moderated. Delegates can purchase tickets linked to their submissions and our publishing tools make it easy to schedule a programme of speakers and supply the programme and all the collected content to your delegates via our mobile app. We are the specialists in abstract submission and review. Learn more about Firebird

Kate P.
Senior Conference Manager
Events Services, 11-50 employees
August 5, 2019

“Firebird Review”

OverallOverall it was a very positive experience and we wouldn't definitely revisit firebird in the future when we have a few more events that would need to use a system like this.
ProsOne thing that we really loved about the software was the team, Paul and Dan were available whenever we needed anything and anytime we had an issue they were able to solve it and clearly show me where I was going wrong. It is a great system and is already able to do so much and by the looks of it, it is continually growing and adapting to users needs everyday. It is not rigid in its development in the way some other systems we have used have been.
ConsAlthough a fantastic system sometime it did seem that the steps to do things were more complicated than they needed to be. This is likely because the way it was set up then allowed you to do 50 other things as well but sometimes this meant I couldn't easily see what to do and have to reach out to the team.
August 5, 2019
Marty H.
Events Services, Self-employed
May 9, 2019

“Unique full-grown content review system”

OverallStunning support, always on and fully involved with the customers' objectives. This made the difference in comparison with many other event tech companies I have seen.
ProsThe fact that it exists: not many systems can do real content review as Firebird does while keeping it simple for all involved. The system is easy-to-use for all involved in the review process and has a useful dashboard. The flexibility of it: the system was fully configured to review close to 2000 content items for 12 international events submitted by 500 different companies.
ConsThe interface could be more intuitive, I learned that this is underway. Automated emails to alert submitters for rework or validation would also be useful.
May 9, 2019
Krystle C.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
September 14, 2017

“Best Customer Service, fair price, excellent product!”

ProsThe customer service you received with Firebird and their team is top notch. They are always open to feedback on their product and looking for ways to improve their services and features. Their product is solid and functions the way it is supposed to. It is fast and accurate. Their reporting features are one click and there are endless ways to customize the product as you need. They are not content just being status quo, but thrive on enhancing and adding new features for their customers. Love that they send out updates via email when they release and enhance things too! very helpful.
ConsIf I had to list one, the only "con" is attributed to the fact that it was our first year switching over to their product so a few items we needed to revise/alter prior to release, or had to learn how to do a specific to our project flow. But, I am confident that for next year we will have the system down and this will no longer be a "con". It is a very minor one and I hesitate to even list it!
September 14, 2017
Martin S.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
December 21, 2018

“Great Product, Great Value, Great Support”

OverallI run financial conferences in the mortgage arena and need experts to talk about different aspects of the industry. The peer review process enables me to quickly pin down exactly who I need so that I can deliver great content for my conference.
ProsThe system is very flexible and can meet our most complex peer review requirements. And it's backed up by a fast, friendly and professional support team who are always there to help me. It looks good and our delegates and reviewers had an easy experience.
ConsNothing really. I needed a special feature that wasn't present so they just added it in for me which was great.
Events Services, 51-200 employees
May 18, 2018

“Smooth, Intuitive , Responsive ”

ProsIntuitive to use, smooth transitions through sections and easy to manage administration. The customer service response for questions is a great tool.
ConsI think provided Firebird continue to evolve to and work with suppliers and users to improve the product they will be a industry leader.
May 18, 2018
Kevin U.
Events assistant
Events Services, 501-1000 employees

“Firebird ”

OverallOverall I am happy with firebird. It helps me with my events and I can always go back to it if I have lost my downloaded copy.
ProsI like that you can easily locate all of the papers that have been submitted easily.
ConsI did not like that I cant assign papers to authors by typing in the paper reference number.

By Firebird Conference Systems on April 6, 2019
Hi Kevin, Thanks for the review! You can assign papers to authors by using the advanced filter in the assignment screen to enter the paper reference numbers. Please contact our support team for more help.
berit G.
Conference Executive
Events Services, 11-50 employees
January 11, 2019

“Great System!”

OverallI am working with Firebird for the first time and I think it is a great system. The customer support provided is incredible and very efficient. I like mostly that the setup of all forms is easy to complete and very flexible. Overall a wonderful system!
ProsAbsolute great customer support, flexible setup and high level of customisation
ConsSome specific reports I need still have to be developed
January 11, 2019
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 20, 2018

“good work”

Overallin the beginning
Prosintuitive, less easier to work with than the other products i was involved in
Consnot much. a bit straightforward. a bit of customer support
December 20, 2018
Becca I.
Program Manager
March 29, 2018

“The Firebird staff has been wonderful to work with.”

ProsEase of use, both on the admin and user side. The live chat option is a game changer for me. Instant answers when I am in a time crunch is a refreshing change.
ConsMy only con is the learning curve that any new product brings. The Firebird team has been wonderful helping me learn how to use their product.
March 29, 2018