Sudzy POS Ratings

Overall

About Sudzy POS

Sudzy POS is the easiest system for dry cleaning and laundry businesses. Manage your orders, billing, deliveries and employees with a simple iPad app. Our industry-leading, all-in-one software grows your revenue with online orders by text, web, and mobile. Sudzy is the only modern system that works both offline and syncs with the cloud, so you continue to run your business when the internet is down. Learn more about Sudzy POS

Michelle G.
November 28, 2017

“I have been working with Sudzy POS for 2 years now and they are the best! ”

OverallSaves us time and labor.
ProsSudzy POS has helped my business transition to the digital age. They have the most supportive, caring team. My customers love that I have an iPad in the store and that they get automatic text notifications. My employees are more product having such an easy to use product. I also can see what is going on in my store when I'm not there which helps me focus more on growing my business. I highly recommend Sudzy for everyone in the dry cleaning industry.
November 28, 2017
Roger O.
August 26, 2018

“Hilary at Sudzy has been great to work with”

OverallAfter using hand written invoices for 33 years and wondering if my numbers were accurate, this software gave me the ability to track each employee's production and uncover what I long suspected - theft. I'm not negative but positive now. I feel confident that the numbers are correct and I now offer a more complete service for my customers. The overall experience has been great.
ProsThe ability to customize the software to fit with my businesses. I was using hand written invoices for the last 33 years, now I'm in the modern world. After 2 months of using this software, I am using the ability to customize and fine tune the software so it works best for me and my employees. If I have a question, Sudzy has always helped. The ability to send a text message to the customers has been an incredible hit. Our inventory of has dropped and this has improved my bottom line.
ConsMost of the set up is hands on and I was sometimes confused, mainly due to my lack of experience with Apple products and POS software. With a little help from Sudzy I was able to get set up and running.
August 26, 2018
Jordan W.
June 25, 2018

“Sudzy software is amazing, the only excellent system for drycleaners who want to grow”

ProsEase of use, does everything we want and we have the security of the cloud backup. The only system that will work with you to customize for your needs and that supports online ordering in many different ways. They even have texting to order which no one else has. My customers love seeing the iPad in my store. The Sudzy team provides immediate support.
ConsNone found yet and anytime I want to change something they can customize it for my business which will allow us to continue to adapt as technology changes.
June 25, 2018
Joe P.
November 27, 2017

“Sudzy POS answered all of our needs and more! We highly recommend them!”

OverallIt grew our Business and saved us a bunch of time and labor.
ProsWe really needed a POS that tracked our employees hours and monitored their use of the cash drawer and the Sudzy POS did that and more. Creating orders for both our laundry and dry cleaning services was a feature we just couldn't live without, thanks to their POS we didn't have to!
201-500 employees
April 24, 2018

“Software for my parent's dry cleaning business ”

ProsIt is very easy to use, even for my parents, who English is a challenge. It gives their business and updated look and feel that attracts younger customers.
ConsThere are very little, At times it requires reloading, but can possibly due to use error. My parents do not understand the concept of restarting.
April 24, 2018
Joe K.
owner/operator
November 27, 2017

“The Sudzy POS for laundry and dry cleaners was everything we were looking for in one unit”

ProsCreating new orders for our services was a snap. Really like their driver app, it made life so much simpler for us not having to constantly contact our delivery driver. One click invoices for clients who hadn't paid this week or month is really helpful too. The Sudzy system and support staff are top notch. We always recommend them when someone we know opens a new laundry or dry cleaning location.
Blase B.
June 27, 2018

“They have a very helpfull tec person”

Prospictures to match items on the screen, and quick check in and cash out there is also phone number or name look up for all customers. or just scan there ticket.
Constraining some of my older employees with new up dates can be a little time consuming if they do not have experience with apple products
June 27, 2018
Edgar L.
Owner/operator
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
August 14, 2018

“Usave Cleaners ”

ProsThe ease of use and being able to keep in touch with customers 1-1.
ConsReports. Not being able to get a break down on the types of payments at the end of the day.
August 14, 2018