Organimi Ratings

Overall

About Organimi

Drag & drop functionality. Bulk photo upload. Print on one or multiple pages on all known paper sizes. Break up a single chart by department, level, or top role. Export to PDF, PNG, CSV, or Powerpoint. Share your chart with a private email invitation, public URL or embedding. Add custom fields. Format & brand your chart with extensive colour & customization options. Learn more about Organimi

Jean-Philippe D.
CFO
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees
October 31, 2017

“Organimi should be integrated in every HR organization !”

OverallBackup of the information, Spead, easy versioning of different organograms...
ProsEasy to use and nice looking are the main advantage of Organimi. If you've struggle building organograms in Excel, powerpoint or other softs, try Organimi and you'll adopt it. The V5 version is definitely faster and easier to use. And bugs seems much less present than in previous versions.
ConsAs every new software, some bugs are still present. The main weak point of previous versions were the "printing" and "exporting" feature, not working well with big organization. However, it seems that V5 version is far more advanced concerning these features. New pricing scheme is also much more adapted in this new version. Integration with Linkedin pictures is already great but could be improved even more (customer is never satisfied !). The drag and drop for changing people from one department to another seems working less well than previous versions....but I consider it a minor defect compared to the other big improvements.

By Organimi on December 18, 2017
Hi Jean-Philippe, Thank you so much for your positive review of Organimi! The team is ecstatic that you are enjoying the enhancements in V5. Making our org chart software easier to use was one of our main priorities with this update, so I'm glad to see that reflected here. I have submitted your feedback on the LinkedIn photos and the drag & drop functionality to our product management team for review. Thanks for letting us know! If you have further feedback, feel free to email us at support@organimi.com as you continue to experiment with Version 5. Best Regards, Nicole Organimi Customer Service Rep
October 31, 2017
Janna S.
Talent Marketing Manager
December 18, 2017

“Excellent tool at a great price”

ProsI love how easy Organimi is to use. I have no trouble adding users and photos, changing team structures, and color-coding charts. Many people at my company have told me how useful they find our company org. chart.
ConsIt can be a little glitchy every now and then, but Customer Support has always looked into my issues. I also wish the photos on the chart (not the photoboard) were a bit bigger so people in my company can more easily put faces with names. Sometimes linking a person with their LinkedIn profile doesn't work.

By Organimi on January 17, 2018
Good afternoon, Janna. It's awesome to hear that your coworkers are enjoying the interactivity of the org chart! In order to increase the size of photos on your chart you can click the format icon on the top toolbar (Aa) and under Photo Properties, increase the photo size using the photo width option. You can also change the shape and position too. Hope that helps! Thanks for your feedback with linking a LinkedIn profile. We continue to try and improve this integration. Usually searching a title along with the name helps. Thanks again for being a loyal Organimi customer and we hope you continue to have a good experience! We appreciate the review. Many Thanks, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
December 21, 2017

“Organimi has been a great org chart tool for our medium-sized business!”

ProsWe have found Organimi to be really easy to use - adding and removing employees is a breeze, uploading pictures and contact information is customizable, and reconfiguring the charts to reflect our constantly evolving organization is quick and foolproof. We were previously using another software that was clunky and time-consuming so this has been a great way to keep our organization's structure up-to-date and visible to everyone.
Jordyn P.
HR Coordinator
December 14, 2017

“Very simplistic - easy to use and team has been so helpful to all my questions. ”

ProsEase of moving people from role to role / department to department. When people are promoted or laterally transferred, it can be done in two seconds.
ConsI am currently a little unfamiliar with the Beta version, as most people probably are. i find that the colours don't seem to transfer over.

By Organimi on December 18, 2017
Hi Jordyn, Thanks a lot for leaving a review for Organimi! We really appreciate it. Our customer service team will be happy to hear that you are pleased with our level of support and find the software simple and easy to use. That was our main focus with our implementation of Version 5. We appreciate your feedback regarding the colours not transferring over optimally form V4. We added a large variety of colour swatches so unfortunately they do render differently than they did in Version 4, but we are hoping this improves the overall experience for customers in the long run. If you need any further assistance with the transition from Version 4 to Version 5, please email me at nicole.ragno@organimi.com and I would be happy to assist in any way possible! Kind Regards, Nicole Organimi Customer Support Rep
Brandon G.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
October 26, 2018

“Best tool available but very strict”

OverallAlthough I can't customize the chart very much, and my options for presenting information are very limited, the tool does deliver the majority of what I was needing. I can produce, maintain and export nice looking charts with far less effort than would be required without Organimi. I'm mostly happy with the tool but I can see switching if a competing product came along that gave me more flexibility. I hope they can improve the tool quickly and head off that decision.
ProsI went looking for a tool to help me easily generate nice looking org charts and this one did actually deliver. Setup is a bit complicated but at the end of the day I was able to accomplish what I set out to do. It's also fairly easy to update which is a HUGE plus. Generating org charts the old way (Visio) was extremely cumbersome and time consuming.
ConsOverall there isn't a lot of creative freedom. It's really strict to generating one style of org chart- the top down hierarchy with singular concept of how the chart should look. There are no other type of org structure supported so it's hard to reflect things like a service oriented architecture or a circle diagram to represent high autonomy teams. It's also impossible to customize the information in the org chart outside of simple text. Additionally you can't put any additional information outside of a specific role- such as plain text or images. Formatting options for the text are also very cumbersome to configure. I kept thinking I could adjust the way the text appeared for a specific role or individual but quickly realized any "Custom Styles" I applied were mostly universal. Overall the customization dialogues need a lot of work.
Environmental Services, 51-200 employees
October 23, 2018

“Would Recommend, and Have Recommended”

OverallOverall, I would recommend Organimi to anyone looking for an easy-to-use and modern-looking organizational chart software. Our org charts even impressed our board of directors, which is high praise.
ProsI chose Organimi over the other org chart softwares for its aesthetics, ease of use, and because it had all the features we were looking for: photos, color coating, flexibility with formatting, ability to create infinite charts, and easily creating new charts using staff information that was already entered into the database. It's easy to use, easy to figure out how to make changes, and looks great.
ConsOne thing I did have to go out of my way to do with all the charts (which in our case, we printed out multiple charts to be presented to the board of directors in their materials) was before saving as PDFs, I had to uncheck the Organimi watermark and page number as they are added as defaults, and add our own logo to each, as the logo size was not standardized, but instead was small, medium, large, etc., in relation to the chart. If the charts were different sized, the logo size would not be standard across all the charts. I had to edit them in Adobe Acrobat to make our details more uniform.
October 23, 2018
Andrew S.
Regional Manager, APAC
January 26, 2019

“Efficiently create and organize charts”

OverallOrganimi has enabled me to create a large org chart of one of our partners and become an indispensable reference as we work with them. Especially as the chart is easy to update with simple drag and drop I can keep it updated with minimum effort.
ProsEasy to use. Efficient. Flexible. I love how the role and the people are separated to you can manage both independently. Also great how you can put in a LinkedIn URL and it pulls in the name and picture.
ConsMy org chat has become very wide and a little difficult to navigate. I wonder if there is a feature that shows the whole canvas and where I am on it, plus allows me to scroll around the canvas. Also a dialog pops up very frequently asking me to refresh. An annoyance but not a killer issue. Would also be nice if the tool would sync with a CRM such as HubSpot.
January 26, 2019
Stefan E.
General Manager
Information Services, 51-200 employees
December 14, 2017

“Practical and flexible tool that will help you have a fast picture of the entire company”

OverallFast view of the company structure and employees I was able to rearange the entire company with very little effort Better understanding on how many peopel a manager has under him (especially when he manages more departments)
ProsHow easy it is to rearange entire departments. We went throuhg a major reorganization this year in our company, the entire structure changed and to adjust the 90% of the entire organigram for about 70 people only took 15-20 min.
ConsI couldn't upload pictures of the employees, the ones that don't have a LinkedIN account, not even to change the picture if they have a linkedin account binded.

By Organimi on January 16, 2018
Hey there, Stefan! Love that you find the tool practical and flexible! You can now replace existing LinkedIn photos on Version 5 so hopefully you find that useful! The software will prompt you when you try adding a new photo. Just hit Yes. Cheers, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
Jason Y.
Director of Human Resources

“Intuitive and flexible”

ProsThe ability to create a myriad of different structures and reporting relationships and the options provided for printing several different levels.
ConsI find occasionally functions aren't in the most logical screen to use. Seems to be some wonkyness with the integration of LinkedIn, once a picture is uploaded, getting rid of that picture is difficult.

By Organimi on December 18, 2017
Hi Jason, Thanks so much for the awesome review! We are excited that you were able to experiment with many different reporting structures and found the print by level function useful! We appreciate your feedback on the LinkedIn integration. Our development team is currently working on allowing the reversal of LinkedIn photos so stay tuned for updates on that. Feel free to email me at nicole.ragno@organimi.com for more feedback on the UI as well. Thanks again, Jason! Kind Regards, Nicole Organimi Customer Support Rep
Greg R.
CTO
Automotive, 1001-5000 employees
October 19, 2018

“Easy Charts For Large Orgs!”

OverallWe use this for our business with over 1,000 employees that is fast growing and changing often.
ProsEasy drag and drop allows quick updates to .org changes.
ConsNone that I can think of. The new version is very stable and printing has become better.
Kari K.
VP People Operations
December 14, 2017

“Very happy with the product thus far.”

OverallWe used to manage orgs in a powerpoint presentation, so this obviously helps immensely.
ProsThe ease of moving people around from department to department has been good for us this year as we've had a lot of changes in our organization, and new color coding feature is great too.
ConsSome of the things that were frustration points have been fixed in the last release. Still seem to struggle sometimes with getting people in a view that we want, or format if you will.

By Organimi on December 18, 2017
Good Afternoon, Kari! Thanks so much for the overwhelmingly positive review! Very glad to hear that you are finding it easy to move people around and manage your org chart. If you enjoy the colour coding feature, you may be excited to hear that colour legends will be coming up next! You will be able to associate a custom field with a colour and a badge will appear on the member's role card. :) Feel free to email me directly at nicole.ragno@organimi.com if you can't quite get the view of the chart you are looking for and I would be more than happy to help! With appreciation, Nicole Organimi Customer Support Rep
Publishing, 51-200 employees
December 14, 2017

“I'm in the midst of a restructuring and it's helped me keep track of frequent changes. ”

ProsThe best thing about it is how easy it is to set up in the first place. I was up and running so fast. Making changes is very easy too (though I think it could be even easier!)
ConsPrinting and exporting options could be a bit more varied and easier to figure out. I also find that moving people around is a little irritating. I have to click more times than I would like. Mobile experience could be a bit better too.

By Organimi on January 16, 2018
Hi there. Thanks for leaving a review! We have improved the drag & drop functionality in Version 5, including the ability to drag members directly from the organization roster into their roles. Hopefully you get a chance to check that out! I will pass on your other feedback as well. Thanks for using Organimi! Best, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
Paula B.
Director of Human Resources
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
December 12, 2017

“Nice tool to use for organizational charts”

ProsI'm able to easily input new staff, update staff profiles and then identify where they go within the organizational chart. I'm able to export it to our employee services portal for staff to review.
ConsThe printing features are challenging at first to work with. It took me a bit of time to play around and get it to view the way I wanted it to.

By Organimi on December 18, 2017
Hi Paula, Thank you so much for leaving a review for Organimi! We are very happy to hear that you are able to easily update your chart and add new staff! Printing is a feature that we are constantly updating and improving on so stay tuned for more tweaks. Email me directly at nicole.ragno@organimi.com if you still haven't gotten your chart to look exactly how you want it and I will help you out! Best, Nicole Organimi Customer Service Rep
December 12, 2017
Cassidy F.
CAO
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
February 1, 2019

“Room for Improvement; but overall very helpful”

OverallIt's good. It serves it's purpose. But I see a lot of room for how to evolve the product into something essential for a company
ProsI like the visual representation and clarification that this product brings to the organization. Here are my favorite features: -The place for pictures of people -the customization of the charts - the option for a legend -print out and presentation download of org chart
ConsWhat I like least about the software is how it looks ebbed into our intranet. Here are some suggestions for improvements: - Ebbing. Have the option to have the chart zoomed out upon initial viewing of the org chart. - Have the option to print a selected section of the chart (sometimes printing levels isn't enough) - Option to allow folks to make this a social application as well (to connect LinkedIn and Slack and Trello and Skype for business. So if you were to click on someones' profile, you can see everything that they are either working on or their social. It can be contained in one place).
Lisa P.
Director, People Technology & Operations
Consumer Electronics, 201-500 employees
October 31, 2018

“1 year with Organimi”

OverallGenerally speaking, this has met our basic needs. Given the price, the functionality is decent, but it does not meet all of our needs (segmented charts from data that has already been loaded, easy rearrangement of people on an individual page to make it more legible). Support when I have needed it has been prompt and helpful.
ProsWeb-based, easy to upload data, comparatively inexpensive Ability to export to PDF or Powerpoint
ConsInability to format individual pages of an org chart. I end up having to export multiple times to be able to get pages with multiple individuals on it to appear legibly. Inability to do filter based charts without having to re-import data (ie just one location or one region) Inability to edit a person's direct supervisor on the edit card - if the chart is large, drag & drop may be difficult and don't want to re-import for one change or have to find the manager's card then make the edit.
October 31, 2018
John R.
Operations Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
December 14, 2017

“Organimi Makes Org Charts Easy”

OverallOrganimi makes it simple for me to keep my organization's org chart tidy, updated and accessible. My boss and I can both log in and make changes, which I love.
ProsI love the fact that I can use Organimi from anywhere. It's super easy to create org charts, and also simple to edit them. I love the streamlined, uncluttered look and feel of Organimi, and do not miss the days of creating org charts in other programs. Also, Organimi is a great buy. My boss loves it, too.
ConsI used to find the photo upload feature to be cumbersome, since I had to create a zip file with each file being specifically named. I think I heard this has been addressed in the new version. If so, hooray! If not, I look forward to the day when it's easier to upload/edit pictures in Organimi.

By Organimi on January 16, 2018
Hi John, thanks so much for leaving a review! It is awesome that you are loving the look and usability of your org charts. Thanks for you feedback on the photo uploads! We continue to work to make these features easier to use and more efficient. I will pass that on to the product management team. Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
Carmen A.
CSR
Food & Beverages, Unspecified
December 18, 2017

“Having the simplicity of Organimi has really helped with managing different offices for our company!”

ProsIt's very user friendly. Have next to no problems. I like how easy it is to upload pictures and add information to the profiles.
ConsI wish there were more options on the look of the organization chart. I do also wish there was a better way to upload the PDF

By Organimi on January 17, 2018
Hey, Carmen! Thanks for the kind words about Organimi. So happy to hear it has helped you manage all the different offices for your company! We added a few more formatting options in Version 5, including a greater variety of colours as well as more options to change box & photo appearances, if you haven't checked that out yet. Feel free to email me with more suggestions if you have any! Thanks again for your review and feedback. Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
February 1, 2019

“Great for Org Mapping in Sales”

ProsOrganimi was simple to use. I liked the ability to drag cards around and rearrange them as well as the LinkedIn integration. The different views are helpful for whether you want to focus on specific types of roles or just collapse it all into an easy to follow list.
ConsThe LinkedIn integration for some reason doesn't always work very well. I also found myself wondering if other people were creating org charts for the same companies and, if so, why not allow me to view or buy access to updated, accurate org charts?

By Organimi on April 5, 2019
Hello, Thank you for reviewing the product. We're happy to hear that you found Organimi easy to use and are enjoying the formatting options. Sorry to hear that the LinkedIn integration doesn't always work for you. Unfortunately LinkedIn has privacy limitations that don't allow us to display information from private profiles. We are aware of this limitation and will continue to try and improve it while respecting LinkedIn's privacy agreement. Thanks again and hope you continue to find value in Organimi.
Guenter S.
Senior Analyst
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
October 19, 2018

“Ease of use - wow effect”

OverallWe printed the Org chart on PVC folio about 1 * 4 Meter and hang it up to a wall in the floor of our Berlin office in front of a lunch buffet. - That was a real highlight.
ProsYou can easily start building your organization and when you are more familiar there are nice bulk upload opportunities that make it easy to maintain the charts.
ConsThere is no function to easily sort employees in a roll group. And we are looking forward for an update that brings this function.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
October 19, 2018

“Useful but room for improvement”

OverallOverall positive but I do think they should make it a bit more user friendly. Not exactly simple to figure out.
ProsConvenient. Browser-based. The chart creation is pretty simple. Best of its kind for a good price point.
ConsIt can be a little confusing to figure out how to establish roles that are transferred to the chart.
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
October 26, 2018

“Great solution, just wish there were more ways to integrate”

OverallI love that with a start up it's very easy to set it up, create your first chart, select colors and get data out there. It was the best option of many - but feel like additional updates with more customizations and share options will have to be created to get this worth the pricing. I'm happy we have it - but do wish it was a bit more fleshed out.
ProsEase of use and the fact that it allows for non-traditionally structured companies. This is a GREAT option for start-ups and I would highly recommend it for those types of clients.
ConsThe limitations on sharing the chart and how it is shared. Would be really great to add a 'static' share that is more like a .pdf to share, as well as, API support for other programs like BambooHR, Confluence or even PM software like 15Five, etc. Also, moving one person is clunky when you have a large org chart if you need to move someone of a section from one side to the other. You have to move to a random section, then scroll your screen, then move to another until you get to the other side - there is not autoscroll when you do this. Also really really wish there was the ability to more customize the look and feel of the charts and data.
Shelley G.
Lead Administrator, Richmond Hill, Ontario
December 14, 2017

“The application was easy to learn and it's made our org charts projects much easier to manage.”

ProsEase of use. Versatile. Great customer support. Took no time to learn and implement. Good to be able to share with the VPs of the teams.
ConsIn the newest version, you can't click onto a person's name to find them on their org chart. Would like to see this feature again.

By Organimi on January 16, 2018
Hi Shelley, We appreciate your review! You will be happy to hear that we have added a search functionality in edit mode. Simply type in the member's name, role title, or even custom field information to find who you are looking for on the chart! The member will be highlighted in orange. :) Thanks again for your positive review. Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
jerome p.
Operations manager
Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

“Very easy to use ”

OverallI was looking at a quick professional solution (time bounded validity) to assist our HR group to develop an organigram structure . Within few minutes I was able to construct what I was looking for - Very Good customer support
ProsVery easy to use - I was looking at a quick professional solution (time bounded validity) to assist our HR group to develop an organigram structure . Within few minutes I was able to construct what I was looking for - Very Good customer support
ConsMay be lacking some additional features ( but not applicable in my case)
Heidi P.
Operations Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

“Organization Charts”

OverallThis helps our executives and worldwide teams with knowing who we need to reach out to for a specific problem. We also use Organimi as a directory.
ProsI love how easy it is to move employees around. This is nice when we have people promoted or new positions created.
ConsI can't think of anything that makes me dislike the software. If there is, it would be small things that don't stick out to me.
Elizabeth E.
Dir of Communications
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
October 26, 2018

“User-friendly for the non-techie”

OverallWe are using Organimi primarily as a way for our decentralized staff (schools) to identify and find people and functions to support them in the centralized office (school district). It's easily updated, and matching faces to names is incredibly helpful.
ProsAs someone who is not techie and whose primary job is not technology, I find Organimi intuitive to use and visually accessible. I love the photos and LinkedIn connection features. I like that I'll be able to embed the org charts in our website and our staff can use it as a Yellow Pages, as well, because of the function descriptions.
ConsI am new to the software, so I may have yet to discover that this capability exists, but I wish there was more room for differentiation in a shared role. For example, we have several people in the role of Head Custodian. It would be great to be able to offer a secondary description of what facility they serve.
Anna-Marie E.
Human Resources Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
December 18, 2017

“It's somewhat user friendly; however, trying to get help troubleshooting was challenging.”

OverallAble to update within a short amount of time.
ProsThe visual aspect is great. Once you figure out how to navigate the software, it's easy to manipulate. I like how you can add people without having to import charts all over again.
ConsCustomer service availability. tried to contact someone in real time and they never called back. We also emailed and they eventually responded via email but not phone. We were in a time crunch to get one developed for a strat plan so we needed assistance in real time. We weren't sure what the resources are at Organimi.

By Organimi on January 17, 2018
Good afternoon, Anna-Marie! Happy to hear that you are enjoying Organimi so far. Sorry that your customer support experience was less than stellar. We find most issues are easier to sort over email if it requires looking into by our development team, however every situation is different. We will try our best to do better next time. Thanks again for leaving a review! We really appreciate it. Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support
Jamie N.
HR Manager
December 14, 2017

“I enjoy Organimi but there are times when I wish it was a little more easy to use.”

OverallEase of creating internal org charts
ProsThe import tool made initial creation of the org charts extremely simple! It is very easy to add new employees to our org charts as well as move them around within the organization chart.
ConsIt is not always easy to figure out how to do what I want it to. I also wish we could "reorganize" how some of the branches are set up automatically. The way it expands is not always the most useful for us and takes up too much space on the page.

By Organimi on January 16, 2018
Hi Jamie, thanks for the kind words! It's great that you were able to get your chart up quickly through the import function. We've added some new chart display features in Version 5 to satisfy requests such as yours if you want to head over and take a look. Click the settings icon on the top toolbar, then hit Chart Settings, then Chart Display to get there :) You can control when the software "wraps" roles from 1 to 16. Email me if you need help. Kind Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
Ron W.
Author
Publishing, Self-employed
December 14, 2017

“Unbelievably responsive customer support. ”

OverallIt gives me a graphic depiction of all the characters and organizations in the stories I write.
ProsI've never had a company provide such rapid, detailed, and deep support. I almost didn't subscribe because there was one quirk that made it not work for my need. But I asked them about it, and within a day they had changed the program! I'm a big fan.
ConsWhen I open the record of a person, I cannot see all the fields. I've created two Custom Fields for each person and those are only visible by clicking a "MORE FIELDS" link. I can't see a reason to not show all of that on one dialog box.

By Organimi on December 18, 2017
Hi Ron, Thank you so much for your review! We love that you are using org charts for to organize your storyboard. Very creative use case for the program :) I will pass your feedback regarding custom field visibility in the role dialog box on to our product management team for review and prioritization. Kindly, Nicole Organimi Customer Support Rep
Tom D.
VP Operations
December 21, 2017

“Nice tool for the price. Beta versions add needed features but also come with quirks.”

OverallAbility to create and update org charts more quickly than with other diagramming tools.
ProsI like that Organimi is targeted squarely at org charts and not trying to be a does-it-all diagramming tool. This makes creating and updating org charts quicker than the alternatives.
ConsStability issues make using the tool difficult. I tend to use the betas because they are so much better and sometimes my changes fail to save or charts get messed up.

By Organimi on January 17, 2018
Hi Tom. Thanks for leaving this awesome review! You will be glad to hear that V5 is more & more stable by the day! We are ready to drop V4 soon as everything is looking good. :) We hope you continue to see value in Organimi! Have a great night. Kind Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
DEBORAH S.
Grant Writer
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed

“Big time saver ”

OverallTime saver for the infrequent occasions when I need to make an org chart. I bill the fee through to clients and it is much cheaper for them than additional hours of my time.
ProsOrganimi makes it quick and easy to make good looking org charts, saving hours of time vs. using Microsoft Word. It's intuitive to use. I like that you can pay for a single use and not be locked into a subscription.
ConsSingle use fee is pricey but is worth it compared to value of my time and for the professional-looking result.
Arthur T.
Secretary
Political Organization, 11-50 employees
December 14, 2017

“A simple system to track organization members that I am glad I found”

OverallEasy way to track organization members and structure. Helpful for updating and printing in a reasonable amount of time as opposed to doing it myself with software not really built for this task. For the price it is very convenient.
ProsI was building my own chart in other software and found it very tedious. I did a search and found Organimi and glad it does exactly what I need.
ConsIt is still be developed so somethings need smoothing out like making pdfs and entering people into the organization but its getting better and im happy with it.

By Organimi on January 16, 2018
Hey, Arthur! Glad you are able to easily track organization members and print without problems! Thanks for being a valued Organimi customer :) Enjoy your day! Best, NIcole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
Amanda M.
HR Manager
Research, 51-200 employees

“Works for our needs!”

OverallWe've been able to create multiple org charts fairly easily and share them with our team. That was actually surprisingly hard with other software.
ProsWe really like the ability to create multiple Org Charts and the export and sharing functions. The new legend feature is also wonderful!
ConsIt does take some getting used to (it's not immediately user friendly) and the tutorials aren't the clearest.
Richard B.
Sales
Computer Software, 5001-10,000 employees

“Love the ease of use”

Overallpositive
ProsI like the functionality, however, the licensing model confuses me and i'm not sure what i need
Consthe licensing model is confusing - i also wasn't sure how to delete contacts to free more room but eventually worked it out.
Taryn M.
Research Program Manager

“Great software! ”

OverallIt was helpful in establishing our organizational structure.
ProsThe software is very easy to use, particularly adding personnel. Being able to easily move personnel or groups of personnel around is my favorite feature.
ConsWe have 80 people in our division. It is difficult to print or select sub-divisions individually, which would be helpful for slide presentations or reports.

By Organimi on December 19, 2017
Hi Taryn, Thanks for leaving a review for Organimi! An easy way to print or select subsections is to use our export function and choose the top role that you would like to be displayed on your chart. Also note that you can export directly to a Powerpoint presentation using both functions! If you have further questions regarding this visit our help centre or send me an email at nicole.ragno@organimi.com Thanks again! Nicole Organimi Customer Support Rep
Adam S.
Head of Talent Acquisition/Client Relationship Manager at Intelligent Audit
51-200 employees
December 14, 2017

“Simple yet functional tool.”

OverallEasily put organization members into perspective for all to see. Better organization road map.
ProsEasy to follow layout. Easy convert and export to PDF. Great customer service. Easy set up and installation.
ConsNo undo button. Some features require more digging in the tool to discover. UI could be updated/improved.

By Organimi on December 19, 2017
Hi Adam, Great to hear that Organimi has been easy to use and that you are enjoying the level of customer support! We agree there are always improvements to the UI that we need to make. We have a running list for our product management team to review, so if you have something specific in mind please email me at nicole.ragno@organimi.com and we would love to hear your feedback! There is an undo/redo button, but please let me know if you can't see that (it pops up when you make a change, but is hidden when you haven't edited yet) Best, Nicole
Jordyn P.
HR
July 16, 2019

“Easy to use and friendly staff ”

OverallPleasant!
ProsUI and always making improvements. Take feedback given by customers very seriously. Always saw my suggestions become implemented into new updates.
ConsNot much. Firienfly helpful staff always made it worth using
July 16, 2019
Howard J.
Learning and Development
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
October 29, 2018

“Best value for money”

OverallAs a global company we are able to share our structures and contact people easily to all our international branches
ProsValue for money Developers are constantly updating and upgrading the app, so one is assured to keep up with the latest trends
ConsSearch functionality on "Pagenate" view does not search the entire organogram, but only the curremt page that one is on
October 29, 2018
abby p.
Brand Officer
December 18, 2017

“Organimi has been a great way to visually organize our company for everyone's use! ”

ProsIt's super easy to use - there is no learning curve. With all the apps, and software, and plugins - it's nice to have something that doesn't require a day long training session to initiate!

By Organimi on January 17, 2018
Hi Abby! Thank you for your lovely note. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you continue to see value in Organimi. Best Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
Kelsey C.
HR Coordinator
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
December 14, 2017

“This program met our needs efficiently. ”

OverallThe benefit of having org charts presented in meetings, and having our company structure laid out so neatly.
ProsI liked how this program was easy to use, and allowed us to see our companies structure so well. It was very easy to set up.
ConsThe photos are too small and a little confusing to upload for a large amount of people. I also think it was quite difficult to get printed on one page.

By Organimi on December 19, 2017
Hi Kelsey, Thanks a lot for the review & your feedback! Note that you can make the photos bigger by heading to the formatting icon (Aa) and increasing the size in the dialog box. Our help centre has more details on that as well as how to upload photos in bulk located here: https://organimi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. Let me know if you are still experiencing difficulties with either! My email is nicole.ragno@organimi.com. Thanks again, Nicole
Jon B.
Operations Analyst
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees
December 14, 2017

“The program has been incredibly easy to use from a data to overall Org Chart standpoint.”

OverallAn easier way to create an present our organisation chart throughout our company.
ProsI like how easy it is for me to take my employee table and create a quick and efficient org chart. The other programs I've worked with require much more formatting when setting up the employee tables.
ConsI wish there was a bit more functionality to group and highlight individual sections of your organisation. I don't believe the boxing and color is enough.

By Organimi on January 16, 2018
Hey Jon! Glad to hear you've easily & successfully created org charts with Organimi! We appreciate the feedback on grouping/highlighting. Stay tuned for colour legends that correspond with particular custom fields. That may be a useful feature for you in terms of sorting! Best, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
Rolly K.
Chief Revenue Officer
Information Services, 11-50 employees

“Marketing Consultant”

OverallIt was easy to get started. I work with a large software company with hundreds of contacts so having this is great for our entire organization to understand who we are talking to.
ProsLove the ease of use, integration with LinkedIn, and the visual is very good (it's pretty)
ConsI would love it to make recommendations from LinkedIn
October 19, 2018

“Dependable and Easy to use”

ProsSimple import. Lots of flexibility in laying out teams and different structures. Ability to share with others is useful.
ConsIt doesn't integrate with other directory systems. It would be nice to see integration with Confluence of O365 to allow for one-stop management of employee profiles.
Claire K.
HR/Admin Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 employees

“Organimi”

OverallWe've had a positive experience overall. Decent customer service getting set up in the beginning and chart development and maintenance has been fairly painless.
ProsCharts are easily updated and like that we can embed live charts on our internal staff website.
ConsMenu navigation and the roster/chart interface are clunky.
Anne T.
Human Resources Manager
Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees
October 19, 2018

“Enlinx review of Organimi”

OverallWe are using Organimi to keep track of our organization over several locations. It helps leaders quickly find reporting lines and departments.
ProsI like that it is web based and can grow as my business grows. This enables me to add on additional employees as needed
ConsIt is a little difficult to learn to navigate. Once you are using it for a while, it gets easier.
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees
October 19, 2018

“Great Org Chart program”

OverallOverall this software has been a game changer for the organization I work for and Organimi has been very responsive with any questions or help I needed in getting set up.
ProsThe software is easy to use. we have been able to create exactly what we need for our business
ConsI would like to see more options when it comes to layout.
Anica P.
Attorney
Law Practice, Self-employed
December 18, 2017

“It is difficult to use and there are no explanations how to use it”

OverallI was able to create professional looking flow charts.
ProsOnce I had my first template created, I was able to create additional charts easily. Very easy to copy as a new file and work from that template.
ConsYou cannot see the full page on the screen you create the flow charts so its easy to get things off center.

By Organimi on January 17, 2018
Hello, Anica! Thanks for letting us know you found it difficult to use. We do have a help centre located here : https://organimi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. You'll find useful training documents there. You can also email us at support@organimi.com. Glad you ended up being able to create professional looking charts though! Thanks for the feedback & review. Best, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
Patrick M.
December 15, 2017

“I needed to make org charts and it did a good job. Like the photo option. ”

ProsThe use of photos on the org chart was the best option. It provided an extra flare to org charts that was easier to accomplish than using Word.
ConsI did not like the tracking changes when working with multiple people on a project. I wanted to be able to see what people changed.

By Organimi on December 18, 2017
Hi Patrick, Thanks a lot for your review of Organimi! We are very pleased to hear that the program was easy to use and satisfied your org chart needs. Thank you for your feedback regarding tracking changes when working with others. This feature is definitely on our product roadmap. If you have any additional feedback regarding that please email support@organimi.com Warmly, Nicole Organimi Customer Support Rep
December 15, 2017
Robert T.
VP of Operations
Defense & Space, Unspecified
December 14, 2017

“I have tried many Org chart apps and programs. Organimi is by far the best”

OverallEasier to use, so it saved me time. It was nice looking and scalable and provided me some additional function other than just a chart.
ProsIt provides easy to use interface for nice looking Org Charts AND company rosters that can be organized many different ways.
ConsThe ONLY con is I had problems trying to create more than on top level position. We have several boards of equal weight and that created a problem for the chart.

By Organimi on January 16, 2018
Hi Robert! Thanks for leaving a review of Organimi. We feel honoured that you named us the best org chart tool! You will be happy to hear that we have added the ability to create more than one top level position in Version 5. Try it out and let us know what you think! Kind Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees
December 14, 2017

“Organimi is a functional, easy way to produce and update our organizational charts.”

OverallPlease see review.
ProsOrganimi provides me with an easy way to produce organizational charts and make amendments as needed. We are a growing company, and with new changes to roles/departments every month it's great to have a concise place to update charts quickly.
ConsThere are typically some hiccups when it comes to changing the style of the org chart, for example it will make my customized layout the new default whether wanted or not.

By Organimi on January 16, 2018
Hello! Creating an easy to use org chart tool has been our main goal so we're happy that you are experiencing that! Thanks for the feedback on making new formats the default. Kind Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep
Mary E.
HR Generalist
Banking, 51-200 employees

“Organimi Review”

OverallI have been able to provide management with org charts on a regular basis and keep the org charts updated in a short amount of time.
ProsThe software was easy to use. Creating the org chart was simple, easy to edit, and it was easy to create additional org charts.
ConsAlthough, downloading the org chart was simple, it was difficult to get it to a size that could be printed out unless the font was tiny and hard to read.