E-Signature Ratings

Overall

About E-Signature

An electronic signature and digital signature solution that speeds sales cycles integration, document management, reduce operating costs, and more. Use DocVerify to electronically sign documents from anywhere at anytime. In addition, DocVerify's e-Notary platform enables notaries to perform either electronic notary or remote notary quickly and easily. Learn more about E-Signature

Robert C.
VP
Banking, 51-200 employees
August 7, 2017

“AWESOME! Great company, great support, great service.”

OverallWe are able to get our documents signed fast, and our clients have also benefited from their ease of use. Being able to integrate their solution into our custom applications has been vital to our operations.
ProsWe liked that they have been around for a long time, and that says something. We find their software not only easy to use, but it's very affordable, and we even integrate our clients systems to use them as well. Their support and service is hands the best we've come across not only for providers who do the same thing, but just tech in general. because they are very responsive, and they reply to our requests. We use their API's, which we also found very easy to use and very affordable. If you don't believe me, take a look at the other providers' prices which can get outrageous fast. We've been with and have used most of the major providers, and found Docverify to be overall a great product.
ConsNot much to complain about here as they may not have all the bells and whistles as docusign for instance, but we were paying for something at premium prices that we weren't every using, and the savings we've been getting with docverify has been more than enough compensation for us and our clients. They may not be supersized company, but they sure make up for it with great support and service.

By DocVerify on August 7, 2017
Hi Robert, Thank you for your review as we really appreciate your kind words about our product and service
August 7, 2017
Danny K.
HR/Payroll Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 employees
September 7, 2017

“Docverify has helped our company retrieve thousands of customer contracts with ease.”

OverallMade our company's ability to have clients sign sales contracts quickly and with ease.
ProsI love that we are able to look up past signed contracts in the docverify database. I also like that Docverify integrates so well with other programs like wufoo.
ConsI dislike that you can't just click enter when doing a search in the search bar for signed documents. You rather need to click on the little magnifying glass. If you could just key in "enter" it would save me that extra second each time I'm searching a document.

By DocVerify on September 9, 2017
Hi Danny, Thank you for the review, and we appreciate the feedback. We will definitely have the team look into that.
September 7, 2017
Chittaksh K.
Software Developer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
October 30, 2017

“DocVerify made it really simple to integrate online documents signing.”

OverallIt made us possible to rent our storage units to our clients completely online. Previously, our clients had to come to the office to sign the documents.
ProsEasy to Integrate Documents can be shown/changed easily. Provides a callback after signing. highly reliable and secure.
ConsIt would be great if docverify allows a custom id field in the webhook call so as to make it easy to identify the signing user more easily.
October 30, 2017
Robin H.
Construction, 11-50 employees
March 7, 2019

“E-signature”

ProsI was not even aware this was out there but what a relief when we did utilize this software. We send a lot of e documents and printing and signing was not very time efficient. With e-signature and just click of a button it is done!!!
ConsNo cons for this software just easy to use.
March 7, 2019
Mark Anthony R.
Senior Sales Development Representative/Account Specialist
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
September 6, 2018

“E-Signaure”

Overallgreat software
Prosjust as easy to use like any other sign platforms
Constoo complicatd to use compred to docusign
September 6, 2018
Jeanette D.
Owner/Operator
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
September 13, 2017

“I find it so easy to use, the documents are easily read, it's clear where you sign”

OverallNot having to be in the same location, keeping files consolidated and electronic, space savings.
ProsEase of use and time saved by not having to use manual measures. Ease of keeping the records and reviewing.
ConsExcess emails received outside of the document in question, including this questionnaire. Sometimes I'm not sure if I've read all the pages when it just moves forward to where to initial.

By DocVerify on September 15, 2017
Hi Jeanette, Those emails help us get feedback in order to improve our services and products. We will work on seeing what we can do about reducing the number sent.
Jeff S.
Recreation Coach & Player
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
August 28, 2018

“Seamless”

OverallMy experience is that of an end user - our church uses E-Signature for liability release forms for athletics, mission trips, etc, and has always been very easy to use.
ProsThe E-Signature software was simple, efficient, and worked perfectly from my view.
ConsThere was nothing negative about my experience with the software.
August 28, 2018
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
July 24, 2018

“Docverify is the best for ensuring security for e-signature verification”

ProsI love the security you know you're getting when you use docverify e-signature software to verify you when you can't actually be there to sign.
ConsI'm not the most technically inclined person so it took me a while to get the hang of it, it is not the easiest software to use.
July 24, 2018
Kathy H.
Communications Coordinator
May 10, 2018

“Meets an important need for signature verfication”

OverallMet our need from day one for signature verifications.
ProsdocVerify has met an important need for our organization. It is necessary for us to verify signatures for child/student registrations for various programs at our church. This program has been very easy to use from day one. We are notified for those who complete this process enabling us to update our records accordingly.
ConsIt would be nice if this product could automatically integrate with our church management software. This could eliminate a few steps in the process of updating our records.
May 10, 2018
Thehani P.
Civil Engineer
Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees
September 13, 2019

“Signing on paper is old school now”

Overallwe are using E-signature to sign off structural, architectural and mechanical shop drawings for so many different projects. Manual signing off for these is not practical with the amount of documents.
ProsWith e-signature signing off hundreds off documents is just easy. You can place your e-signature to the system and bam...hundreds of thousands of documents are signed and can be sent to regulatory bodies as authentic documents. Price is also affordable. Time saving is immense.
ConsSearching for a document is taking more time than expected. Not available for mobile devices. Access should be limited hence wrong people can do so many wrong with this.
September 13, 2019
CHRISTA P.
JUDGE
Judiciary, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2019

“DOCVERIFY E-SIGNATURE”

OverallMy overall experience has been wonderful it has made my professional life very much easier I can multi task and be anywhere and someone send me something to sign and I just pull it up sign it and keep going on about my business I was doing before!
ProsWhat I liked most about this software was that it was very easy to set up and actually use and their customer service rep was right there and very courteous when I needed alittle help
ConsHonestly there isn't anything that I don't like about it
August 29, 2019
Civil Engineering, Self-employed
March 31, 2019

“E Recording of Maps”

OverallReduces printing and scanning. Yields better quality end product.
ProsEase of use along with a secure signature which is accepted for recordation.
ConsThe limit on file size of documents requires that multiple drawing sheets need to be reduced.
March 31, 2019
Mike E.
PLS
October 10, 2017

“Great and easy experience. Wonderful tool for our company.”

ProsThis has saved us countless man hours in delivering signed documents electronically rather than the traditional method. Our productivity, as well as the number of projects we can take on, has increased dramatically.
ConsWhile it's great for medium to large companies, the cost becomes prohibitive for smaller companies in our industry that only sign/record a few documents per month.
October 10, 2017
Michael C.
February 27, 2018

“Great communication with the Pavaso team”

ProsEliminates printing of the large hard copy document files and has an excellent review system to make sure nothing is missed that may hold up funding etc.
ConsFor field closings the need for the correct equipment. Great for tech savvy folks but will take awhile for some of those who are not so tech savvy.
February 27, 2018
Heather P.
Assistant Professor
December 31, 2017

“This makes our paperwork process at the University much easier and timely.”

ProsThis app is very easy to use. It also gives us a very quick turn around of documentation. This makes tracking documentation easier and more efficient.
ConsI wish I could use my own signature on the documentation. While our paperwork generally only requires on spot for our names, it would be helpful to have my own signature on file to use,
December 31, 2017
Irum V.
Business Development Analyst
Government Relations, 51-200 employees
December 19, 2018

“Electronic Signatures”

Overallfast, easy and convenient
ProsThe best part of e-Signature on Doc Verify is that the documents do not require any other programs, it is all electronic and secure. The security is the biggest concern and I feel like that is confirmed with this software.
ConsThere is nothing I dont like about this software.
December 19, 2018
Meghan L.
Teacher
Education Management, 11-50 employees
November 7, 2018

“E-Signature saved us a lot of trips to the loan office to buy a house.”

ProsWhen it came to the loan paper work for the loan to buy a house, our signature was needed at leas twice a day and never at the same time. Both my husband and I were working and being able to use this software with the paperwork we needed to sign was a life saver. I could sign the papers while I had free time at work.
ConsThe down side to this it to be able to use this It was not in format for a phone. When there was needing something to be signed I would only have my phone on me and to sign it I would have to zoom in on the page and tap on the what needed to be marked. Sometimes it was sensitive and I would tap on the wrong thing.
November 7, 2018
Biotechnology, 1-10 employees
June 11, 2019

“Signing documents as a researcher”

ProsVery easy to sign important documents pertaining to graduate school without the need to print of the forms and then track down the person you need to turn them in to.
ConsYour signature looks absolutely awful, but out side of that there is nothing bad about this software.
June 11, 2019
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
June 28, 2018

“Ease of access is so important for our clients and this is a great program.”

ProsWorking with clients who are on the move, it is very important that we offer alternatives to traditional paper signatures relying on printers and fax machines. This is easy for our clients to use and we are able to get the signatures we need quickly.
ConsIt may not have many extras but it is easy to overpay with the alternatives and have features that are unnecessary most of the time. E-signature offers exactly what is needed.
June 28, 2018
Kaley A.
Home maker
February 28, 2018

“Very easy to use for the most part. ”

ProsJust a couple clicks and the doc was complete. It was easy to use as the system lead you through the process.
ConsCan't seem to find the original doc that I signed without having to create a log in. I I assume I did it correctly and the signed doc was completed to return to the correct party.

By DocVerify on March 1, 2018
Hi Kaley, When the document is signed, it is usually also included as an attachment in the completed email; however, for security, if the document needs to be retrieved, we do require that users sign in to view the documents in order to protect them.
February 28, 2018
Mohammed A.
researcher
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
September 30, 2019

“E-Signature ”

ProsSay goodbye to printing signing then scanning, no no no, e-signature made the process really easy, it turned your mouse into a pin, sign and submit, love it!
ConsI love everything about this software , no cons have been noticed
September 30, 2019
Natalie P.
Podcaster
Media Production, Self-employed
September 14, 2017

“Very user friendly.”

OverallIt is a super fast way to do business.
ProsI like how easy it is to use. Most people to really read instructions; they skim. I like that this software is designed so that everyone follow along.
ConsI think the back and next buttons should be different colors. Often times people just click along, only half paying attention. If the Back Button was a different color from the Next Button it would help keep distracted people from accidentally clicking around in a circle.
September 14, 2017
Matthew W.
Claims Adjudicator
Government Relations, 201-500 employees
August 11, 2019

“Excellent Program”

ProsElectronic signature program that makes signing important documents simple to easy, simple, and perfect for on-the-go people.
ConsSignature boxes can appear misaligned on certain browsers.
August 11, 2019
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
November 20, 2017

“No support unless you pay for the enterprise addition”

ConsIt makes you always change all documents to a PDF even though it says it takes word documents it would not for me. It is to expensive to buy additional designs in a month. If you want to change a document after you upload it they charge you a credit to change it. I would not recommend this product
November 20, 2017
Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees
October 14, 2017

“Fast and easy”

OverallFast review of my documents
ProsThe software made it very easy to review and sign the documents. I liked the fast scroll features as well as the ability to review any time I wanted
ConsI really hate having to write out what I did not like about the software when what I don't like is filling out useless forms. If I don't like something I would have said in the first place
October 14, 2017
REBEKAH S.
FRONT OFFICE
December 14, 2017

“NO PROBLEM LOGGING IN EASY ACCESS”

ProsACCESS TO THIS SITE WAS VERY EASY, SELF EXPLANATORY ABLE TO UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT WAS IS BEING INSTRUCTED FOR YOU TO DO STEP BY STEP
December 14, 2017
Janeen K.
Admimistrative Secretary
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“Fairly easy to use”

OverallI like it. It is pretty easy to use and easy to explain.
ProsIt seems to be fairly easy to use. It is also fairly easy to explain to other how to use. It can be explained in few words.
ConsSometimes it seems to not work as planned. I don't know if it is a glitch in the program or the users error.
September 24, 2019
Amanda V.
Scientific Trainer
Biotechnology, 1001-5000 employees
March 6, 2019

“Easy. Simple. Gets the job done.”

ProsLike my title suggests, this software is great. This is such a simple easy to use software. It's affordable and a nice little gem I found by change.
ConsHmm, this was a hard question. It does a good job and it does what I want it to do without any problems.
March 6, 2019
Eduardo M.
PR
January 24, 2018

“It seemed efficient and user friendly”

ProsWhat i liked most about DocVerify is that I was directed to the exact cells on the I9 form that I needed to complete.
ConsWhat I liked least regarding DocVerify is that I had A little difficulty reading some of the wording unless I magnified it.
January 24, 2018
Jasmin P.
Teacher
October 2, 2017

“It was very quick and easy. ”

ProsIt was very quick to complete. It was easy for us to read the information and quickly sign it without having to have a printer.
ConsNone that I can think of except I wasn't able to view it on my mobile. I found it easy to use and was very happy.
October 2, 2017
Sarah S.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
October 4, 2018

“We use this with other companies and it is so simple”

ProsThis system helps "dummy-proof" where you need signatures so that you don't get half your paperwork back un-signed.
ConsWe don't use this software terribly often, but we have never had an issue with anything.
October 4, 2018
Douglas C.
Business Owner
March 1, 2018

“Quick and easy”

OverallThe documents were signed immediately
ProsIt was simple to figure out. The prompts we're clear and to the point. When a signature was skipped it was easy to go back and see which one still needed clicking off.
March 1, 2018
Biotechnology, 51-200 employees
May 17, 2019

“Worth every penny - Great for paperless transformations!”

ProsHelped our organization move away from paper documents. Easy to set up.
ConsOccasional errors when submitting signatures but usually works on 2nd try.
May 17, 2019
Biotechnology, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2018

“On-the-spot Verification and Online Notary”

OverallE-signature solves our problems in logistics and time-management among employees.
ProsE-signature is very valuable in our industry as contracts from another laboratory is passed through courier. It helps in a way of verifying and securely binding the legal documents needed to approve job orders and contracts of services for our laboratory workers. It's quick, less hassle, and useful for our fast-paced industry.
ConsNone as of the moment. We just started using this for three months now. No problem so far.
September 12, 2018
Anthony A.
Surveyor
Oil & Energy, 501-1000 employees
January 6, 2018

“Easy to use, very helpful!”

OverallEasy and quick. Helped speed up the process and was very effective.
ProsFast and easy. Very helpful. Got the job done quick and was simple to use. Helped me save time when I needed it.
January 6, 2018
Computer Software, Unspecified
November 21, 2017

“Super easy to use and flexible too”

ProsCan adapt to many different document signing requirements and work flows. Very simple for end users to navigate. Works ok in mobile browsers.
November 21, 2017
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
October 9, 2018

“E-Sig solution”

ProsEase of use, setup, everything is very intuitive
ConsNothing at all - great solution for when a signature is required
October 9, 2018
Caprie C.
Crew Member

“Great”

ProsIt's easy to use. They layout is simple and not hard to understand. If you have questions they reply back quickly.
Monica M.
Packaging and Containers, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2018

“The site was very informal and helpfully”

OverallThe benefits that I got from this software was the documents was needed got signed in a good timely manner.
ProsWhat I like most about the software you can sign the documents on line and get a response back in seconds.
ConsThere is nothing I do not like about this software. Very helpfully and right on time. I REALLY like the software. I will continue to use the software.
April 18, 2018
Christin L.
March 22, 2018

“easy to use.”

Prossimple, easy to use. Works quickly and is effective tool to sign documents electronically. I would recommend.
Consno cons, I really enjoyed the ease of the software navigation and it's usability. I would recommend this.
March 22, 2018