Tracked for Basecamp Ratings

Overall

About Tracked for Basecamp

Labels for to-dos and Kanban boards for projects, all within Basecamps UI. Learn more about Tracked for Basecamp

David D.
Software Architect
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
May 30, 2019

“The Didgigo Tracked for Basecamp review”

OverallOverall we like trackedhq. However we would love the following features - Milestones - Task dependencies (Blocked by, other task Blocking etc.) - Temporarily hiding entire columns in the kanban view (When you have 15+ columns in a board it gets hard) - Better everhour support.
ProsOur team loves both the Kanban boards and the labels. We only use the personal Kanban boards, and project and personal do not really align for us. All our staff use the Kanban boards in one of 2 rough ways: By Project - Each column is a project - Context switching becomes very quick - Helps when running multiple projects at once and knowing what the next task in each project is. By Timeframe - Each column is a timeframe - Examples include (Q1 2019, Q2 2019, This month, This week) The labels are used in a number of ways - Tracking which clients certain todo's affect - Tracking whether some task is blocked (This should really be a separate feature) - Tracking milestones or release targets for issues (Again should be a seperate feature) - Tracking issue severity - Tracking issue priority
ConsNot specifically a trackedhq issue. When clicking a todo in the Kanban board it comes up in a custom dialog. This BREAKS the everhour basecamp integration. We were using tracked to quickly jump between tasks and assign time to everhour. Im unsure exactly how the Everhour plugin works but i assume it requires the full task page (Like how Kanban used to be).
Emily S.
Director of Partnerships
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
May 30, 2019

“Basecamp: A Simple Project Management Tool for Teams”

OverallWe now have a solid way to track projects and progress across many different departments. It helps with work flow and deadlines.
ProsIt's easy to learn how to use Basecamp. The search functionality and notifications are great.
ConsI get way too many email notifications. I know I can edit that setting, but I never seem to do it properly. Also, some team members get a bit passive about minding their projects and comments added, but we're all getting better with this.
Travis S.
Senior Support Specialist
Music, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“Tracked from Support Position”

OverallIt's been really good overall. It's already allowing for great work flow and MUCH better tracking of things and where our workflow is being held up.
ProsI love the integration into basecamp, specifically with Kanban boards. I run our RMA/Repair system through todos which are associated to SupportBee tickets. With Kanban boards I can quickly see where a problem in my workflow is happening and who I need to action for it to continue moving. Great Tool. We do meetings where everything is based around Kanban board. Labels!!!! I love labels get for sorting.
ConsCustomization options for fields is a miss between the two. Right now I'm using label but would prefer to be able to make these into fields. At the moment I create to-dos with about 25 fields for our repair team so it would be great if I could create my own fields like labels and be able to sort. The labels never stay on my to-dos if I put them on while creating the todo. I have to create the to do and then add labels. I would love to do RMA Number of Serial Number of Product / Type.
Samantha S.
Account Manager
Education Management, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“Helpful for Organizing Projects”

OverallI've loved it and have already recommended it to other teams internally and other companies I know that use Basecamp.
ProsI am a Basecamp superuser and generally have over 45 project cards going at one time. It was helpful to be able to customize where those projects are in their flow and move them along as we make progress.
ConsIt's been great actually, I haven't had any issues. The only thing I will say is that it shows up in my google chrome as an add-on and I often click it thinking it will give me notifications or link me somewhere, but really it only shows me which basecamps I have connected to Tracked and when I click on the basecamp it doesn't take me anywhere. It isn't an issue at all, it's just a weird thing that I don't find to be necessary or intuitive.
hannah b.
Lead Client Success Guide
April 19, 2018

“Tracked has increased the overall efficiency of our business”

OverallThe ability to run a team more efficiently and have an overall view of what is happening and when and who is working on it.
ProsI love the functionality. While it has it's occasional glitches, the overall use of it is amazing. Our company has benefited from it so much. Even though we are a smaller team we all work together, sometimes remote, and we juggle a lot of different things for an ever-growing client list. Tracked has helped us communicate better because we could hop in and see what projects were being worked on and who has been working on them. It has allowed us to break out bigger projects into smaller bit size pieces that make more sense to the team.
ConsThe glitches are pretty common. We also had some issues for a while trying to figure out labels to where we did not have to recreate the same ones every new task we made. But support was always there to help.
April 19, 2018
February 5, 2019

“Great team building a great product”

OverallI'm sad that we decided Tracked wasn't the right solution for our team, because it is a great product.
ProsThis software is elegant and effective. Setup is quick, and rollout through your organization is as easy as installing a Chrome plugin. Additionally, the team is a pleasure to chat with through various support and feature requests.
ConsMy qualms with Tracked are based on it not meeting my (personal and organization) needs specifically. For starters, I don't like to use Google Chrome (at all) but Tracked only works with a Chrome extension. Secondly, our departments have different needs for a Kanban board, and Tracked wasn't flexible enough for our needs. For instance, you could choose to have the cards be either individual to-dos or entire to-do lists, but we needed both in different circumstances. Additionally, we needed a solution where someone could see one, some, or all to-dos assigned to them, but not the entire project. Though, this may have been related to our setup of Basecamp.
Dorothy L.
Principal and Marketing Director
April 17, 2018

“We juggle clients and projects so Basecamp keeps us on top of everything! ”

OverallA clearer mind because I know that I have captured all the parts of a client or project and I can quickly assign tasks and now that my team is on top of everything.
ProsWe can organize everything from to-dos to documents to random thoughts about a client or project in one place so it is easy to stay on top of everything or to pick up where you left off.
Consone feature that I hope is coming soon is to be able to make a repeating to-do. Right now we change the date but don't have the satisfaction of checking it off every time.
Michael S.
January 29, 2019

“Kanbans on Basecamp! A missing feature”

OverallTracked support has been really responsive and helpful. Overall it has been a great experience and has enabled our rapidly growing agency to get even more use out of basecamp and stay on the platform longer.
ProsThis adds kanbans to projects in basecamp, which is amazing, however, this takes it a step further and allows us to turn all of our projects into cards on a kanban board and individuals can organize their tasks on kanban boards. This is a really useful add-on to basecamp and honestly is a feature that basecamp is missing.
ConsThe con is not really about tracked but about basecamp. Tracked adds a feature that I believe should natively be part of basecamp
Media Production, 11-50 employees
August 28, 2018

“A Simple and Effective Kanban Add-On for Basecamp”

OverallTracked is a fantastic alternate view of tasks for those that like the Kanban approach to task management. Customer support for Tracked is outstanding - very timely and helpful for whatever questions arise.
ProsTracked is simple (near-instant) to setup and supports a basic Kanban interface for your existing projects and teams inside of Basecamp. There are only a few supported features, but they are just the ones you need which keeps this add-on light and avoids interferences with the core Basecamp functionality.
ConsThere is a small problem with bookmarking URLs to the Kanban views of project and teams: some views don't have distinct URL paths so you occasionally have to visit the page, and then interact with UI to load the proper view setting. This is mildly annoying but tiny compared to overall value of the plugin.
Michael T.
Director of IT
Market Research, 51-200 employees
June 6, 2019

“A must have for Basecamp”

OverallTracked for BC3 is a life saver for me. I will not use Basecamp without Tracked. I am looking forward for it to integrate with Harvest as well if possible. since our setup is Basecamp as PM tool, Harvest as time tracker, and Tracked as Kanban/Agile tool.
ProsI don't know how others manage their team priorities with Basecamp. Being the IT director using basecamp alone wasn't sufficient. Once Tracked was introduced by the developers, a world of different for me. I needed two vectors project management to adapt to the complexities and demand of the projects. This tool allows me to focus my team priorities and continuously drive scrum and agile efforts without fail.
ConsInstant Report/Statistics. Since the tool can see completed items, it doesn't hurt to see how fast tasks are completed. Definitely a dashboard of some kind to tabulate existing tasks say, Pie Chart 1 shows how many newly created task. How many is assigned but not actively using. The dashboard can also include pie charts for all status. What is our majority task type? onholds, inprogress, backlog or new-to-do(unassigned tasks)?
June 6, 2019
Rajan S.
Software Engineer
September 21, 2018

“Good for setting up Kanban boards”

ProsI really like how easy it is to get a Kanban view of your basecamp tasks. I find dragging tasks between categories and setting up new tasks and categories to be very easy.
ConsI think it would be really great to set up sprints in Tracked. If we could have a more focused view of what I should be working on in a particular week or two weeks. Also it's a bit frustrating that I can't see the boards on the desktop or mobile Basecamp apps but I'm not sure much can be done about it. Also the individual view seems to be a bit buggy
September 21, 2018
Danielle L.
Graphic Designer
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

“Works pretty well”

OverallOverall, the app is functional, but clumsy.
ProsI like having boards that I can see laid out for me and that I can see their due dates.
ConsI don't like that the Kanban boards sometimes disappear, and I have to exit the program for them to come back. The program isn't very intuitive... it took me FOREVER to figure out how to get back to the project folder (as it turns out, I had to click on the hard to find name of the column the individual projects reside in). I also don't like that if the list of projects in a column is longer than what you see on your screen, manually moving individual project tiles around is a pain. Lastly, it also took me forever to figure out how to edit the description of an individual project (it turned out to be the nondescript elipses icon in the top right). I think this would be nicer if you could just go in and edit the text without having to go looking for an edit button.
Jerome T.
Co-Founder - Marketing, Finance & Design
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees
February 7, 2019

“Well designed addition to Basecamp - we wouldn't work without it now.”

OverallAs a developer, I love seeing my tasks lined up in the Backlog and sometimes make myself a Today column which gives me a lot more clarity than Basecamp's standard views. The QA/Review column is also a must have in our process when a task is done but awaiting release or approval.
ProsWell considered design and implementation. Consistently improving and with very quick customer service and fast turnaround for feature requests and bug fixes. Tracked is impressive particularly because it could be so much more limited but they have ensured it is as full featured as possible.
ConsUnfortunate that it can't work in the desktop apps and mobile app but tbh we don't use those anyway. The popup of a task when you click it on the Kanban is a little clunky looking and doesn't yet support the Harvest time tracking extension (although they are working on this).
February 7, 2019
Alorah K.
Property Management
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“Needed something that could see tasks from different projects”

OverallI hope that you do add the functionality of letting Tracked access tasks across all projects shared by one team. This would be a huge advantage for basecamp. I liked the product and the communication with the tracked team, but our team is not using it because we need to see all tasks from all projects at once. We run a property management company, and each "project" is a house or property, and all members of our team work with all properties. The most important drawback to Basecamp for us is that we can only see tasks either divided by project or divided by team member which means that in our weekly scrum sprint meetings, there is no single view of all the work for our team. I've looked into a dozen team-management websites and softwares online, but none of them quite matched basecamp for storing and organizing information and records. And no add-on software was quite as appealing as Tracked for it's simple, clear design. But again, we are not using it because we do not want to look into each project separate from all others.
ProsI like the simple kanban layout, it's easy to use and I liked how it integrated almost seamlessly into the BC interface.
ConsI did not like how I could only see the tasks from one project at at time.
Bob M.
Marketing Content Manager - Partner Support
Music, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“One of the most useful workplace additions you'll ever use.”

OverallOur repairs system was a disorganised mess before we used tracked. Introducing this has revolutionised the way we manage customer repairs. It's a complete life-saver.
ProsBeing able to integrate company wide tasks within a KanBan style workflow has transformed the way we work as a company. It's revolutionised the way we manage product repairs and support issues and has led to greater productivity and efficiency.
ConsSometimes Tracked does not load properly, especially after software updates.
Rebekah B.
SEO specialists

“Basecamp review”

OverallOverall I think it's a great tool to help track and organize tasks within the company. User friendly.
ProsI like that you can instantly search what you are looking for at the top of the page. Your assignments are easily displayed at the top as well.
ConsThe email notifications are not more specific in the heading.
Michael R.
Copywriter

“Useful Tool”

ProsBasecamp is great, but it can sometimes be difficult to communicate priorities to your team, especially if you have a ton of projects. Tracked is a useful extension. It really helps us prioritize and keep the rest of the team appraised of our progress.
ConsOccasionally Tracked will disappear from Basecamp for no apparent reason. I won't notice until my project manager asks why I'm not using tags on my To-Dos. Then, I'll have ot reinstall it.
Sam C.
Marketing Coordinator
June 1, 2019

“Great add-on for your Basecamp projects”

ProsThe use of Kanban boards are really helpful in project and personal task management and in viewing workflow very easily. Support are of a great help too.
ConsThere seems to be bugs quite often, with task completion in Kanban boards often appearing in wrong columns.
June 1, 2019
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
February 8, 2019

“The Missing Link for structured Project Management in Basecamp”

OverallOverall, this is a great addition to Basecamp, and it's good to be able to have some projects run on Kanban lines while others remain in conventional Basecamp mode.
ProsThis is a great integration that gives Basecamp a whole new aspect. Having a Kanban board optionally available within projects is a huge leap forward.
ConsIt can be a little tricky to configure just the way you want it, and the Estimate function is slightly limited, but these are tiny details.
February 8, 2019
Internet, 11-50 employees

“Basecamp 3”

ProsThis software is easy to use, customize, and communicate in. I love that our clients can be involved, too.
ConsThe software is a little weird to use when it comes to clicking in and out of projects. Side bar would be helpful, but also, it just takes getting used to.
Bethany Y.
Content Coordinator
Design, 51-200 employees
January 29, 2019

“Great Solution for Recent Basecamp Converts”

OverallMy team at work has used Asana and Trello in past, both of which offer the visual column format. We switched to Basecamp and lots of us were missing the column functionality, so Tracked has been a great addition. It helps me organize all of my tasks by tracking them by status instead of just by project.
ProsThis makes my Basecamp tasks more dynamic, allowing me to arrange my tasks into visual columns, which is how I organize best!
ConsThe software is occasionally glitchy, requiring a reboot of the browser.
Chase H.
Inbound Marketing Content Creator
April 18, 2018

“Streamlined design & effortless operation are key to your organization's needs.”

OverallBecause of this product, I don't just complete my tasks - I crush them with ease. I do every job better with it, and my time is saved while doing it.
ProsThe navigation between different interfaces is easy and organized. Everything I need to move my tasks from "to-do" to "done" is at my fingertips. I can communicate easily with everyone on my team and let them know all statuses and updates and move between all the different tasks without hassle. Its impeccable design optimizes my workflow and productivity across the board.
ConsI would like to see an increased design personalization feature. Something to make the website feel a bit more like home (color choice or areas for updating an inspirational quote on the home page would be awesome). Overall, amazing, but it could be a bit more personalized.
April 18, 2018
Rita R.
UX Designer
June 2, 2019

“Good app for kanban view”

Overallgreat basecamp add-on to have the kanban view, since basecamp does not provide this important visualization
ProsWhat I like about tracked is that it allows the visualization in kanban of the cards created in the basecamp. In addition the customization of the board in columns is simple and very customizable
ConsThe cons is that the installation of tracked is a bit complicated and I experienced difficulties in the first use
June 2, 2019
Jackson B.
Sr. Associate Electrical Engineer
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

“Basecamp Tracked Review”

ProsIt is an efficient way to manage flow and resources, keeping you updated regularly via email.
ConsIf a lot of work is accomplished in the span of a day, the emails about finished tasks can become slightly cumbersome. Only slightly, though.
Eliana L.
Content Coordinator
January 29, 2019

“Tracked for Basecamp Works Great!”

ProsI originally was used to using Trello before transitioning to Basecamp and the concept of a kanban board/cards where I can assign where each task is progress wise. I also like being able to see every task assigned to me in one place instead of having to click through each of my projects.
ConsSometimes, I get kicked out of Tracked and have to re-log-in which can get annoying.
Nathan John G.
Account Executive

“Used in advertising”

OverallIn other parts of the advertising world, companies are still using paper to deliver their job requests; and I think having it on digital is extremely efficient.
ProsIts seamless and allows me to quickly deliver feedback to my team, and in turn they manage to also quickly get back to me.
ConsIts a minor issue when I type, sometimes indenting isn't recognized when I hit tab on my keyboard--sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Wendy Y.
Instructional Writer
January 29, 2019

“Good idea for an integration, but pretty limited in functionality”

OverallI was initially really excited about including a virtual Kanban Board, but with only two options to display the card (one too specific and the other too general), it doesn't really meet our needs the way we had hoped. Also, the inability to copy labels from one project to another (or put them into templates) and lack of any real reporting or exporting and sorting capability was disappointing. Overall, I thought it would be more useful than it actually is for our needs.
ProsI like the virtual Kanban Board, and that you can customize and save a standard setup for your team to use over and again for future projects. The drag and drop makes it easy to use, and it is nice to have individual Kanban Boards within each project as well.
ConsA few things: I didn't like that labels don't copy from one project to another, and that you can't set labels in project templates. It would be nice to be able to export the to-dos with labels so you can report on them and sort the data, but that doesn't seem to be possible. Also, you only have two options to display cards, and neither of them are quite good enough. One is to display every item on every to-do list (including the lists itself, which is confusing) as a card, and this takes a really long time to sync if you have a lot of projects. The other is just to display the projects as cards, which is too broad when a project has multiple To-do lists and several features being worked on at once.
Brandon S.
Marketing Content Manager
Biotechnology, 501-1000 employees
January 29, 2019

“A Great BC3 Add-On For Those Who Like Board-Style Views”

OverallI've been using this app for about two months now and I can see using it perpetually. It has also helped with team collaboration to provide a visual tool for organizing and prioritizing.
ProsThe setup is about as straightforward as it gets. I like how both projects themselves and the tasks within projects can treated as boards-- that is really helpful for macro-level monitoring and prioritization for management across a project portfolio, as well as simple project visibility into the status of a group of tasks.
ConsThe admin view for Tracked needs a little front-end polish so that the table data display is a little more consistent. The button to "sync projects" can take a while and would benefit from some sort of progress bar to show time to completion.
August 28, 2018

“Tracked for Basecamp - Saves my day AND my JOB!”

OverallAs a coordinator for a busy training company, I have a million details to keep track of every day. I was very reluctant to use this software but now that I have started I will not go without it. The software is flexible, fairly intuitive and never fails (where my memory often does). I really like being able to move the cards around from column to column, the ability to add documents, links and comments right in the To Do list, the labels so you can view like things together and so much more!
ProsEase of use, flexibility (it works for coordinating a training, projects, home, work), ability to comment and have those comments go to the person's email, LOVE being able to move the cards from list to list, labels and the notifications.
ConsNeed a way to create To Do list templates (that don't go on the KanBan board).
Justin S.
Lead Front End Engineer
April 20, 2018

“Helpful addition to Basecamp, allows us to organize and prioritize tasks.”

OverallKanban board for Basecamp cards, a single place for comments around tasks.
ProsAbility to link Basecamp cards to priorities. Would be hard to link each card with a separate card in Trello. Discussions are all in one place. Addresses a legit need in Basecamp lots of engineering teams use Kanban boards.
ConsIts not as easy to use as Trello. It feels a little clunky and hard to use for example, when clicking on a card, it appears in a small-ish modal, which is a chore to navigate. Would rather have it open in a larger modal that looks more like the Basecamp UI. Overall, it might make more sense to just use Trello for engineering related tasks, and only use Basecamp for things that the rest of the company needs to see/comment on.
Paul W.
Principal Technology Consultant
April 17, 2018

“Tracked for Basecamp allowed me to make a decison to stay on Basecamp longer vs Asana w/Kanban.”

OverallGave Basecamp a Kanban solution... something it needs badly.
ProsIt brings a feature to Basecamp that is almost essential for efficiency and productivity. Trello and Asana already allows for Kanban .... This add-on allows Basecamp to finally do the same.
ConsNot as flexible as other Kanban solutions... probably more on BaseCamp's side... Was not able to have a single Kanban card where you could have to dos as part of the card; limited color coding, limted labeling ... compare it with Trello or Asana's Kanban features and you may agree.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1001-5000 employees

“Increased Productivity”

ProsTracked has allowed our development team to easily track which projects are most important and easily see who is working on what! Basecamp had already helped but it left a few gaps, Tracked was able to fill those gaps and make Basecamp the best product for our team!
ConsNo issues have been found, we love the ease of use!
Nicola W.
Senior Content Marketing Executive
Staffing and Recruiting, 1001-5000 employees
August 28, 2018

“Excellent tool for visualizing workloads”

OverallTracked has enabled multiple branches of our team to better visualize and keep track of complex projects without having to badger each other for updates. Improves the Basecamp experience massively.
ProsThe ability to add custom columns to the board so that it can be used for a multitude of project types is invaluable.
ConsNo issues with Tracked so far, have been using it for almost a year now.
Shashikant D.
Frontend Developer
May 31, 2019

“Basecamp review”

Pros1. I can handle task by project wise. 2. I can manage project and resources easily
Cons1. Can not track total time of task that over resource worked.
May 31, 2019
Christopher T.
Chief of Program and Operations
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
May 30, 2019

“Totally leveled up my groups product development practice”

OverallWe are using tracked for both content and software development.
ProsWe had already moved to using basecamp but really needed a better way to see work in progress and manage the backlog in team meetings. Tracked is inexpensive and very simple to use. It totally delivers on ROI.
ConsI wish it could be integrated in the standalone app.
Riley H.
Senior Developer
February 6, 2019

“Review for Tracked for Basecamp”

OverallIf you are being forced to use Basecamp, Tracked for Basecamp is the only way to keep your sanity. It makes Basecamp's horrible UX design less miserable, better organized and will save you hundreds of clicks.
ProsIt made Basecamp actually useable and productive.
ConsHaving to re-authorize it with Basecamp all the time and having to re-enable it for each project.
February 6, 2019

“Love the Kanban boards”

OverallDo not use Basecamp without it!
ProsKanban boards easily organize to-do tasks, notifications are easy to manage.
ConsConsider differing colors for the Team view, this would help to instantly recognize what you need to act on. Not every team member using Basecamp often, so this would help those that aren't several-times-a-day users.
Tim H.
Production Director
August 28, 2018

“Great plugin that opens up Basecamp”

ProsOur business was already quite invested in Basecamp and Tracked enabled us to integrate Kanban boards without introducing a whole new platform.
ConsFrom time to time, content seems to disappear. Not all that often, but annoying when it does. It would be great if you could mirror to-dos/tasks across projects/teams in Basecamp.
Will B.
Sr Software Deceloper
May 30, 2019

“Must Have Add-on For Basecamp”

OverallTracked has made keeping track of todos and their status a reality that just isn't available with vanilla Basecamp. Real world tasks aren't always as simple as being open or complete and having the ability to define custom statuses in between is a must. Tracked enables this and adds the ability to add custom labels and an advanced filtering system to quickly find todos by more than just the name or description.
ProsEasy to use kanban boards with advanced filtering all packaged to feel like a first class feature within Basecamp.
ConsThe only downside is that it requires a Chrome browser extension to function but this seems to be a limitation of Basecamp's add-on integration model and not because of Tracked.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 28, 2018

“Intuitive UI and great overall project view”

OverallWe quickly realised after we started using Tracked that within our projects we had a lot of unnecessary tasks in the backlog. It gave us a really quick reality check, and has forced us to look at projects and prioritise better.
ProsIt is great to be able to quickly address and view my teams workload, and in real time, the way the individual Kanban boards interact with overall project boards is great and saves a lot of time giving status updates manually.
ConsThere is not a company wide - all projects - kanban. It would be great to have a view of what everyone is working on across multiple projects. It also doesn't interact with our time - tracking software. Lots of clicks for some of our team.
Winston D.
Clinical Analyst
May 2, 2018

“Basecamp/Tracked combo is the best bang for the buck for project/task management application”

OverallIncreased efficiency when using Basecamp. I know exactly where I am at with my project/assignment and what I still have to do. Our team meetings are much shorter with Basecamp/Tracked because our team knows exactly what page everyone is on and/or if anyone is stuck or overloaded with work. Please keep updating/improving on this software.
ProsThe agile/scrum style verticals are a essential for productivity and efficiency. The labels feature transforms Basecamp into an application that provides so much value for what you are getting.
ConsI would love for Basecamp and Tracked to collaborate on a thick client or mobile app so that users can have the same experience when they are on their phone or while offline.
May 2, 2018
Bruce F.
Marketing Manager

“Perfect addition!”

ProsEverything. Basically, I couldn't do without Tracked! Without it I could hardly use basecamp.
ConsNothing really. It's still getting perfected by the dev team. So at this stage I couldn't expect more from it. Probably it will increase in user experience and quality as the continue to fine tune it.
Francisco P.
Lead Developer
Internet, 11-50 employees
April 17, 2018

“Very positive, everyone learn to use it right away”

OverallBeing able to visualy track progress
ProsEasy to integrate with our favourite project management tool, that meant a huge improvement in our workflow with out any major migration
ConsMaybe more features, like github/bitbucket integration or an independanta app for mobile tracking so you can always be connected
Michelle P.
Graphic Designer
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
May 30, 2019

“Keep better track of your tasks”

ProsI like the ease of organizing tasks in both order of importance and with column descriptions. I also like creating custom labels.
ConsSometimes it has trouble refreshing or syncing. Usually completing closing out and logging back in solves the problem.
Sophie K.
Program Manager
Retail, 51-200 employees
February 1, 2019

“Tracked review”

OverallOne time I reached out to support, you were beyond fabulous. Really excited to continue using and exploring.
ProsI love how we can easily create & use labels. Very helpful and makes basecamp extraordinarily more useful for teams.
ConsIt's not 100% intuitive how to make the most of labels and get cross-functional insight into different teams and projects when there is overlap among them. More user guides and/or videos would be really valuable.
February 1, 2019
Samantha C.
Marketing Strategist

“Easy and useful”

OverallOverall great experience with Tracked. It makes tracking progress on tasks easy and quick
ProsIt's easy to customize the labels and use them on a daily basis
ConsSometimes the labels don't stay updated once you select them and you have to refresh the page then re-add them again
Melissa K.
Copywriter & Marketing Specialist
August 29, 2018

“Great for amplifying Basecamp projects”

OverallGreat! Love using it.
ProsThe ability to sort things into Kanban boards. It has helped our team keep track of things, organize well, and status our projects.
ConsYou sometimes have to re-authorize in order to log in or see the correct views, but that may be some user error.
August 29, 2018
Hernan A.
CTO
Telecommunications, 201-500 employees
April 23, 2018

“For the complexity of the projects we are handling is good enough”

OverallImplementing a new methodology for product development.
ProsSimple to use. Easy to Set up. Coupling with Basecampthat was out tool for managing projects in a more standard way.
ConsSome coupling with basecamp should be improved. I have doubts about using it in more complex projects.
April 23, 2018
Paco M.
Web Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
April 17, 2018

“It adds one of the most needed features to BC”

OverallIncreased productivity, also I don't use SmartSheet as often anymore.
ProsGreat product, easy to use and very affordable price. The addition of the 'My Kanban' option was great!
ConsNot necessarily needs to be through this product but I really wish Basecamp had the ability to create dependencies.
Chad Y.
Web Developer
Retail, 1001-5000 employees
January 29, 2019

“Great product, great price”

OverallOur company features many brands with many teams working on creative and digital projects in Basecamp. Tracked gives us a great view of what is scheduled and what phse of the project it exists in which we could not find a solution for prior to Tracked.
ProsThis serves our companies needs for a Kanban plugin at a great price which is easy to set up and use. No need to be an IT expert to get users up and running.
ConsThe sync is often delayed and forces the need for a manual re-sync. Would be nice if the Basecamp tasks could be edited directly from the Kanban board, or at least returned to the board after editing a task.