Vidello Ratings

Overall

About Vidello

With video being the most important conversion booster on all sales pages & funnels, it makes no sense not to use a professional hosting and marketing solution. Being able to instantly stream your message, A/B split-test, analyse how your video is performing, as well as add on pro call-to-actions to enhance the sales process is now all available inside of Vidello! Learn more about Vidello

Kazeem A.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 27, 2019

“ built for marketing”

ProsA video software built for marketing and e-Learning, It's a great tool to have
ConsThe subscription needs to be the review and make more affordable
August 27, 2019
James R.
Author, Trainer, Internet Marketer
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 31, 2017

“Easy to learn, easy to use, and lot's of video storage space”

OverallI am shifting most of my video work to Vidello from Youtube. I will still use youtube some but will shift predominately to Vidello.
ProsThe video page that allows you to show your video. I also like the features that allow you to overlay buttons, advertisements, lower thirds that really pop and come off very professional. Vidello is meant for safe video storage and has great marketing capacity.
ConsNeeds ability to make an embeddable playlist and to expand on the video page somewhat meaning giving a little more control to the Vidello customer to customize the video page with more text, buttons, links, and size of video capability. The reason I think a playlist it can allow one to create a mini video course using your Vidello videos. If you can make it that the playlist has module tabs so that you can just pop your videos under the module tab.
August 31, 2017
Reggie V.
Founder and Principal Consultant
August 10, 2017

“Vidello has been awesome. Full packed features and great value for money. I highly recommend.”

OverallUnlimited video virtual space. Lots of great features and good security. Cost effective pricing. Value for money.
ProsGives a lot of flexibility on what i could do with my videos, from lower thirds, logos, water mark, etc. Plus a lot of options on control and security. And they have the best price in the market given the features.
ConsOccassional slow interface and file note found, but i just hit refresh or reupload and its good. It may not be perfect but its features and value outweigh its limitations.
Online Media, Self-employed
August 31, 2019

“Good Option for Video Marketing”

OverallHelps me make good looking video clips easily which has been good for sharing with my clients.
ProsLots of options and great things to use in your videos, easy to use and easy to create good looking clips. Love the ability to password protect videos.
ConsNothing really I can think of, I'm sure there will be new features to be added to make it even better for people.
August 31, 2019
Michael O.
Web Developer
August 9, 2017

“I recently used this software for the video on our viral contest giveaway.”

ProsI really like the way the way that the video looked once we had embedded it. I like the fact that I was able to upload exactly the thumbnail I wanted to use. I have not had a chance to use the overlays yet but have saw other videos using the Vidello platform and hav been very impressed.
ConsSome of the frames are not accessible from my computer. Now this could just be my computer. I will try shrinking the size of my browser window to see if I can access them. I have had this happen with other software before.
August 9, 2017
Mark F.
Entrepreneur
E-Learning, Self-employed
August 14, 2017

“Simply amazing! Fast, full-featured and cheaper than competitors!”

OverallIt's a great value for money product. It allows me to enrich my videos with stunning call to actions allowing me to increase lead generation, conversions, etc.
ProsI very like the editor and all the customization options. Adding lower-thirds, countdowns, password protection, etc. is very easy. Also, I've really appreciated the support staff. Well, nothing in particular. It's a very new software so there are some features that could be added. But they are improving the software every week.
Tony L.
Design, Self-employed
August 14, 2017

“Been using it about 2 weeks, and so far everything performs as described. Videos load and play well”

OverallAbility to quickly host my videos and not have to use up storage capacity on my websites. Also much easier than using Youtube, and I don't have the vulnerability of getting my account yanked if someone doesn't like something I post.
ProsVery clean interface, and the ability to add interactive features like click thrus and lower thirds.
ConsDoesn't play or load in Facebook. Unable to see the video as a preview in Facebook. Hope this is added on in the future.
David K.
August 10, 2017

“Vidello has been the video hosting platform I've been waiting for. ”

ProsI appreciate the built-in analytics and the ability to split test my videos. The ability to include calls to action make this a marketing machine!
ConsThis platform is in the early stages, so I expect it to only get better and better. I would like to see the social media sharing features enhanced as the platform grows.
Edward H.
Information Services, Self-employed
August 11, 2017

“I recently had the opportunity to contact support on an issue that I was experiencing. ”

Overallincrease marketing methods for businesses
ProsThe product itself is great and the ease of use is outstanding. During my recent support inquiry, I was "taken care of" practically immediately and even given options to try before having technical issues addressed which worked.
August 11, 2017
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
October 15, 2018

“Good cloud-based video management tool”

ProsI like the fact that I do not need to use the website's storage capacity for videos as all our videos are stored on Vidello. Also, the interface is great!
ConsThere is no video preview, everything else is great.
October 15, 2018