Contractor Foreman Ratings

Overall

About Contractor Foreman

The most affordable all-in-one solution for managing construction projects. 25+ modules. Quickly and easily create Estimates, Schedules (with Gantt and CPM), Daily Logs, Time Cards (w/GPS), Accounting, and more. Unlimited projects and free training and support. Save thousands compared to other systems. Integrates with QuickBooks to avoid double entry. Use it on the phone, tablet, and computer. Over 25 modules at one very low price. Named a Top App and Top Product in 2019 for Contractors. Learn more about Contractor Foreman

Jason M.
October 7, 2019

“Contractor foreman 1 year review”

OverallWe've solved time theft. It's transformed our estimating and to-do list of estimates and following up with clients.
ProsI love the time card functions especially since it's been updated. This will save you the cost of the program alone. Very easy to use and save files and photos to review. To-do list is great. We complete projects from 15 - 100k and it's been a great help for us. Highly recommend this product.
ConsGeo fencing isn't here yet. Can't wait for that.

By Contractor Foreman on October 9, 2019
Thank you Jason for this great review. Geofencing was added in the September update. You can enable it in Company Settings > Time. The range is defined in Project > Details. New features are being added for it including the ability to allow users of certain roles to not be required to be within the geofence area to clock in - such as a supervisor who is away from the job for a meeting about the particular job or buying materials, etc. We will continue to make the time card function even more beneficial and recently added overtime tracking. More features are on the way!
Matt K.
October 6, 2019

“Finally”

ProsI am just starting to use the software but so far it is very easy to use. They obviously designed it for the average person to use effectively without a massive learning curve. The cost is a no-brainer compared to the competition.
ConsI have not found any yet. Some of the training videos the sound breaks up.

By Contractor Foreman on October 10, 2019
Thank you Matt for the feedback. You are right - we did build it so that it would be easy to learn for those in the office as well as the field. Time is money and we want to reduce the time it takes to understand how to use the system. Once someone understands how one module works, the rest of the system is pretty much the same and very easy to use for all skill levels.
October 6, 2019
Wendell T.
Project Engineer

“Worth every penny”

OverallIt has been a wonderful experience and has made life much easier. It is extremely user friendly and very cost effective. Quite possibly the best Project Management purchase to date.
ProsIt is extremely easy to use and even easier to set up. I have been training employees over the past month and a half and they have all taken to it wonderfully. The ease of set up has been the best.
ConsIt is hard to have anything bad to say about the software. The developer team is easy to talk to, changes are made frequently and they are always improving what they have.
Brandon H.
October 3, 2019

“Great Software for contractors ”

ProsIt has a ton of features and really is a complete solution for contractors. The phone app has the same exact functionality as the web version. It also has allowed us to eliminate some other programs we were using on top of our old project management software. Support has been great and is always very responsive.
ConsIt does lack some customization most other companies have also I feel like it has so many features that some basic things were over looked when developing. But they do up date the system monthly with fixes and improvements so I know in the long run it will be much better.
Ron L.
October 16, 2018

“Easy to use, fast support responses, and value for money”

ProsPrice is amazing. Ease of use. Customer support is fast and seem to be eager to assist. What I love the most is I can request/suggest items from the desktop version be added to the mobile version. I have made 2-3 suggestions and I have seen all my suggestions integrated into the mobile version. I have had issues with the software a couple of times. I would create a support ticket with my issues and literally within minutes to just a couple of hours there would be an update pushed for the app and the issue was repaired. This software does pretty much everything you need it to do. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I tried several different applications and ConstructionForeman is and was by far the easiest to use and delivered alot more bang for the buck!
ConsAll my cons have been addressed so far through updates. I would like to see the mobile version have the ability to do everything the desktop version does as I use my phone for 95% of my business.

By Contractor Foreman on October 18, 2018
Thanks Ron - I'm glad to hear that when there have been issues, our team has been prompt to resolve them. We use software services to run our business and understand the frustration when things do not work correctly and support is slow to resolve it. We try to make sure our customers avoid the same delays.
Neil L.
Estimator

“Always Improving!”

OverallContractor Foreman is well worth the investment. I like the constant improvements that the developers are always working on. Customer service is very responsive. I have made multiple suggestions to development and have always received a response whether it be for more info or sometimes, what their plan is to implement my suggestion.
ProsContractor Foreman is very customizable. I like that the user can has to do a minimal amount of setup in order to start using the software.
ConsThis is very basic software. Reporting is somewhat lacking but the user has the ability to create custom reports with available data.
Tom G.
Human Resources and Continuous Improvement Manager
October 7, 2019

“Contractor Foreman - Basic decision overview”

ProsThe program offers a platform that meets a lot of our needs. From project managing to tracking field staff, this program brings our staff together in a way we didn't previously have.
ConsThere are a few other features I'd like to see, such as scheduling field crews in a more traditional way instead of from the "general contractor" perspective. This is something I've brought up to the company and they have said it's something they're looking into. And, on the positive end, I've noticed a lot of updates and innovation within the programs in the time I've worked with Contractor Foreman.
Brent C.
IT
April 1, 2019

“Lots of Tools to mold your process to a paperless one”

OverallWe are a subcontractor that performs concrete work like curbs and sidewalks. We needed a paperless system that would allow our foreman to fill out daily logs and site information, as well as time sheets. We looked at many programs but none of them had the straightforward basic style of form filling that we needed, and if they did, those programs were $400-$1k per month! Contractor Foreman is, essentially, a construction / contractor management software that streamlines daily tasks. The good part about this program is that it has so many features that any business can mold their current workflow or process to the one in Contractor Foreman by finding the right tools in the application. In my research, NO software does it all, and if you need a program that directly correlates to your current process, then good luck! You're better of designing software yourself. However, if you have some flexibility and want to eliminate all those costly miscommunications and loss of notes, then definitely give CF a try!
Pros-Easy to setup -Easy to add records like jobs, employees, and daily logs -Continually adding new features -Quick customer service when setting up
Cons-There are many features which I would like to see added -Was buggy at first, but all have been fixed now
April 1, 2019
David M.

“Love Contractor Foreman”

OverallThe people at CF are great, quick to respond and they continue to upgrade!!
ProsLove working with Contractor Forman!! It has helped me get a substantially better understanding of my business and total control of our reporting versus having several different programs.
ConsIt took me a little time to get to know it but not as long as my previous software.
Jim C.

“Highly Recommended”

OverallOverall experience is this has allowed us to cancel Tsheets, we are currently entertaining cancelling QB online (we use desktop as well). Communication issues with the field, the clients, the office become integrated into 1 place also allowing for miscommunication. change orders, punch lists, estimating, job costing...etc. again to be integrated into 1 place. Love the software!!
ProsThe functionality of the software is unmatched at the price point. Tried countless other software programs/apps to only be missing more than 1 piece we needed or the price point was so far out of our budget. Contractor Foreman offers the biggest bang for the buck, has allowed us to cancel other apps and bring everything into 1 application. Project Management, Time Clock, Budgeting, Job Costing...etc. Constant updates and upgrades!
ConsThe ramp up was a little cumbersome - Free Training solved the issues Personally my biggest con is the inability to customize the actual layout of the estimates/invoices... Only other con is the learning curve BUT if i/we allow time for the learning curve to run it's course we haven't been disappointed yet
Candi D.
Co-Owner
Machinery, 11-50 employees
October 17, 2018

“Excellent Tool One Stop Shopping”

OverallI have 10 different inputs for a single job that all roll up / out to various business functions. CF took me from 4 different APPs to one!!
ProsThe ease of use- and the fact that it's available for desktop and app. I need both from an administrative perspective and for my job Foremans.
ConsI am a little ADD based on my nature :) It would be nice to be able to HIDE the screens/options I don't want to see. The same thing that makes the tool SO attractive, which is TONS of different options and items to integrate is the item I would like to be able to customize to reduce. But I'd rather have the options available so in this case it's not a con as much as a personal preference.

By Contractor Foreman on October 18, 2018
Thank you Candi for the great feedback. To hide items from the menu that you do not plan to use, go to Settings > Roles and set the item's property to No Access. This will hide it completely. Later, if you decided you are ready to use it, you can return to the original setting. This helps you and your crew ensure you are focusing on the features you use.
Johny Sam Ilango P.
Recruiter

“Amazing App! ”

OverallThis helps me set estimates,fix budgets, generate invoices, note down retainer amounts and keep every contact and business transaction in check without having to note down anything separately as the app is comprehensive in meeting all my business needs.
ProsThe team behind this app is amazing. They're responsive, helpful and quick to resolve any queries that I bring to their notice. The app itself evolves to include features that will add value to businesses and this is something that any company would love to see. The app is intuitive and works really well with complex features that not a lot of apps offer with this much ease.
ConsCalendar functions could be improved to make it the perfect app!

By Contractor Foreman on October 18, 2018
Thanks Johny for your kind words about our Support team. We know that it is one of the many factors that sets us apart from others. We do plan on adding more features to the calendar. Being able to used fixed and variable retainage held is something that many of our competitors do not offer so we are glad it is a valuable feature for you.
Bill R.
CFO
December 18, 2018

“Great product, Great Value, Awesome Support”

OverallI am still learning the ins and outs of Contractor Foreman. There are so many features and options that it does take a little time to implement them all. Contractor Foreman is an all-in-one solution to many of the problems we face on a daily basis as a mid-size General Contractor. The website and mobile app are super user friendly and the support is personalized and amazing.
ProsI like that there are so many features included that solved many of the day to day problems we were experiencing as our business continues to grow. Assigning features to users is easy and the continued updates and releases just make the product better every day. After looking at lots of different options, Contractor Foreman is the right fit for us, and definitely is at the right price!
ConsThere are so many features that it was a little overwhelming to begin with. As you read through the list, you can imagine how each one will work in your current organization's processes and procedures and just want them operational yesterday!

By Contractor Foreman on December 19, 2018
Thank you Bill for the great review. Contractor Foreman includes a lot of features which allows you to grow into it instead of quickly growing out of it. If you ever need help getting one of the features implemented, training is free and we will be glad to help. If there is a feature we need to add, be sure to let us know. Thanks again.
December 18, 2018
Devin C.

“Software Review”

OverallVery knowledgeable staff and user friendly platform.
ProsEase of use and flexibility to use in Cloud platform.
ConsMissing critical items for overall job cost tracking.
Corinne V.
Admin

“Fantastic Program”

ProsContractor Foreman has been a wonderful way for our company to store all of our jobs and data to keep everyone organized. The price is the best part. We have been using another program the past couple years and paying up to $800 a month to use it. CF has most of the same features so we aren't compromising our productivity and saving us tons of money. Customer service has been phenomenal. There is no wait time to be connected with someone for help. They also provide one-on-one trainings to make sure you are using the program to the fullest potential. Nice people, wonderful program, it's a no-brainer.
ConsI wish there was an internal way to email so that everyone can see email communication between insurance/customer/coworkers on jobs.

By Contractor Foreman on April 5, 2019
Thank you Corinne for the awesome review! Our pledge to you and everyone else is to continue to be the best price option, provide excellent customer service, and to constantly improve the product we provide. We have a great team and we are glad that we have been able to serve and meet your needs and we will continue to do so. -Steve
October 7, 2019

“Great for combining multiple programs”

ProsI like that we have been able to eliminate multiple programs and get our company running on one website.
ConsI hope they will be able to make a calendar based on crews scheduled and not individual employees.
Patrick C.
Service Manager

“Great tool”

OverallThe developers are normally quick to respond when we have questions or issues. It has been a good experience overall.
ProsI like that this software is able to accurately track our service tickets and clued GPS information per service team. Each service ticket has all the necessary information we need to give to the customer to adequately price and invoice each service.
ConsThe only real thing that I could see that could be improved on is the report the generator should have a larger pictures to show greater detail.
Jordan S.
General Contractor

“Amazing software”

OverallAmazing software for construction companies. I got it mostly for the scheduling but now use it for estimates, invoices, change orders, punch lists, and pretty much every other aspect of project management. This software is so inexpensive that I would never have believed that it could do so much.
ProsI can use it from all of my devices. It is a great scheduling and project management software. it is also great for the financial side of the business such as estimates, invoices, change orders, work orders, etc.
ConsI would like to only have to enter certain information once. For example if I create a contact and put in all of the contact information for that contact I would like to not have to put in that same contact information when I create a project for that contact.

By Contractor Foreman on April 2, 2019
Thank you Jordan for the great review. Regarding the 'Con', when creating a new project or a new estimate, the system will prompt you after selecting the customer and ask if you want to use the same Customer address for the Project address so that there is no need to type the same values again. Time is money and we want to save you as much time as possible by automating as many tasks as we can.
Shannon B.

“Great Platform!”

OverallIf I have had a question, they have been at my fingertips in a matter of seconds. Excellent customer service and they are always updating and asking users what they'd like to see on Contractor Foreman that isn't already offered.
ProsWhat I love most thus far is that it is EVERYTHING rolled into one platform.
ConsI'd like the option to be able to communicate directly to customers using the platform and have a communication trail such as Slacker.
Jamielynn F.

“Big Bang for the Buck”

OverallWhen it came time for our company to get a new customer database software I looked into many different companies. I even signed up with a different company before coming across Contractor Foreman however after I learned more about Contractor Foreman I knew it was the right system for us. The customer service has always been wonderful! The employees are always willing to help me out and make sure I fully understand all of the bells and whistles Contractor Foreman offers. There are a few things I need specifically for my industry however the developers have been extremely helpful as I try to figure out what will work best. I think Contractor Foreman is a wonderful program and I plan on using it for many years to come.
ProsI love all of the different features offered by Contractor Foreman for such a low price.
ConsI have a few industry specific features I need that are not available through Contractor Foreman however the developers have been very helpful and will work with me to create a template to capture all of the data I need.
Jeremy H.
December 21, 2018

“Commercial Roofer”

OverallIt's been very helpful in simplifying our record keeping, time cards, and communicating information through the various stages to the varied people who need to have access.
ProsI like the versatility and the ability I have to administrate access to information. To give people what they need without losing them in information that won't serve them.
ConsSometimes there seems like there are a lot of bugs across the different platforms. The computer is the strongest, but the phone and especially my tablet tend to have bugs.
December 21, 2018
ronald c.
Warehouse manager
October 17, 2018

“Surprisingly a good product”

Overallout of the few apps we tried and few Services we tried this one seems too so far be the best to meet our company's needs and help us grow as a business
Prosthis product makes it easy for me to keep track of times between jobs getting the jobs my clock in time and making custom forms it makes it easy for our financial department to pay out commissions and keep track of what jobs have been done and what have been done on those jobs.
ConsWhen I don't have cell service I have trouble switching my cost code.
March 28, 2019

“Step Aside, Contractor Foreman is Moving up!”

OverallWe are in the early stages of implementation as i mentioned above. However everyday that passes, i seem to like it more and more. It is our goal to have systems in place for improving our performance. I believe as this software takes root in our company it will streamline our processes and procedures, which will ultimately allow us to serve our clients better.
ProsWe recently signed up with Contractor Foreman. We are in the beginning stages of implementing the software in our company. The team at Contractor Foreman has been very helpful in answering our questions and very receptive in taking our suggestions on how it could be improved. We get new updates every month.
ConsThe cons mostly came from me personally not completely understanding the software. Once i better learned and understand the software, what i perceived as cons actually turned out to be pros.
MICHAEL S.
OWNER
November 13, 2018

“AWESOME BANG FOR YOUR BUCK”

OverallSO FAR SO GOOD ALTHOUGH I JUST STARTED USING THE SOFTWARE. THE STAFF I HAVE SPOKE WITH WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HEY... THE PRICE COMPARED TO THE COMPETITION IS UNBEATABLE!!!
ProsTHE COLUMN ROW TO THE LEFT IS EASY TO READ AND YOU CAN ORGANIZE IN THE ORDER YOU PREFER
ConsITS VERY BLAND. BASICALLY ALL ONE COLOR AND THE DASHBOARD PAGE FEELS LIKE IT ALL RUNS TOGATHER.

By Contractor Foreman on November 14, 2018
You are right Michael, our price beats all of our competitors. There are more improvements coming to the dashboard to help you quickly get an overview of the information you want to see while keeping it simple to use for beginners and guru's alike. Thanks for the feedback.
November 13, 2018
Mekenzie B.
Project manager

“Customer service”

ProsThe customer support is great. Very fast response time.
ConsSetting up leads and the initial appointment doesn't always show on the calendar on the mobile app.
Jon M.
Pm

“Contractor Foreman review”

ProsIt works and does a good job, has it issues, like advertisements, third part forms and selling our information to other.
ConsAdvertisements and only bot support. It works and does a good job, has it issues, like advertisements, third part forms and selling our information to other.

By Contractor Foreman on April 2, 2019
Hi Jon. Never have we had any advertisements on our website, our emails, or anywhere within our system. Also, we do not use chat bots. You either chat with a human or you leave a message. That is why our rankings are so high. This can be verified at any point. Also, we do not sell data to anyone. Why would we take the chance of selling data to make a few pennies and run the risk losing customers? I'm honestly not sure where these lies come from. You are an active customer and use our product daily. I'm not sure if you clicked on the wrong company or what, but none of this is true. I will email you directly so that we can get this revised as it is never ideal to post false information about a company. At any point anyone can confirm this on their own by going to the website and starting a chat or looking at our system. It doesn't make sense for any paid service (ours or others) to have ads for other products - we want you in our system, not clicking on ads going elsewhere.
Brett R.
Electrician
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

“Great for on the go”

OverallHaving everything in one place is very simple
ProsVery easy to use. Great customer support have everything in one place.
ConsNo complaints very simple to use. Keeps tabs on everything

By Contractor Foreman on October 18, 2018
Awesome review - thanks Brett! Having all of the features you need in one places is the reason so many people love Contractor Foreman.
Kenny L.
October 7, 2019

“Best value for your money”

ProsCF has all the features for a very cost effective price.
ConsThe interface needs to be more user friendly.
Paul C.
Principal
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

“Great software ”

OverallIts great to have a browser based solution to utilize anywhere you have an internet connection.
ProsThere are many features all inside of one platform
ConsNothing at this time, the software has been very good
martin b.
Construction, Self-employed

“On boarding ”

ProsGetting up and running from the start, I do not have the time to learn new software before I can start to use it and get the benefits right away
Conshad to go through a bunch of bad software before I found Contractor foreman, I now wish it was easier to find .

By Contractor Foreman on October 18, 2018
This is the best "Cons" review I've read. The more feedback we receive, the easier it will be for other contractors to find us so thank you for the review.
Melissa C.
July 15, 2019

“Bang for my buck”

ProsI like that I feel like I get the most bang for my buck with this software.
ConsWhat I like least about this software is that expenses within a project cannot be assigned to a cost bucket, like Materials or Equipment, so that they show up against your budget.

By Contractor Foreman on July 18, 2019
Hi Melissa. This is great feedback and thank you for sharing it with us. I see no reason why we cannot add the option to designate the cost type with the expense. I am sure others will benefit from it as well. I have discussed this with others and they agree. So we will pass this to the development team and see if they can include it in the July or August update. Thanks again.
July 15, 2019
James C.

“CF Software”

OverallLike the software and excited for the future.
ProsI've worked with the support team to implement any updates we would like to see with the software. I like many of the features available with the software and can't wait to see it continue to evolve and advance as it grows. Definitely the best bang for your buck for construction management software!
ConsThere are things that are not quite past the "beta" stage it seems, however, the team has been responsive to our suggestions and the support team specifically has been helpful in working with me directly.
Jana M.
partner

“Contractor Foreman Review”

OverallWe have been looking for a software to help with communication between the field and the office. We were also looking for a way to keep daily logs and photos. We looked at a lot of software programs to help accomplish this feat, and they all came up short. Contractor Foreman is the best we have found.
ProsThe software is intuitive and easy to use. The support has been amazing and the "Live Chat" feature is really helpful. It has everything we were looking for in a Project Management Software.
ConsThere are a few things in the calendar functionality that could be improved.
Peter P.
Partner
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 1-10 employees

“Worth the price!”

OverallMy experience with contractor foreman has been quite pleasing. I have created so many forms and so many sheets for employees that i have finally gotten myself set up for success!
ProsI have been through so many apps that it's very relieving to come across one that works.
ConsCompared to all the other apps that ive tried for my business, this one has no down side o it.
Lauren S.
Office
November 16, 2018

“Great features for the price!”

OverallIt has given us a great way to store our customer, vendor, and other contact's information for a much more reasonable price than the other options out there. I love that they listen to our suggestions and impliment them into the updates.
ProsThe developers are consistently improving and making changes based on the users requests. We've only been using it for a couple of months and already we have seen some of our suggestions implimented.
ConsBecause it is new it still doesn't have all the features we are used to. However, I see it improving frequently.
February 8, 2019

“Great value, intuitively designed. ”

OverallThey have been great at answering all my questions. Awesome trial period really gave us a chance to see if we wonted to commit. We did.
ProsSo easy to use, great tutorial videos. Getting started is a snap. Great live chat feature. Low price.
ConsSo far I like every thing about the software.
February 8, 2019
Dustin H.
Electrician
December 16, 2018

“Solid”

ProsReally enjoy the ease of use. The functionality is top notch
ConsLove it all. Occasional glitches get resolved fast
December 16, 2018
Blake H.
Jobsite Foreman
October 18, 2018

“Good but still a few kinks”

OverallOverall its been good, it eliminates having to call my boss for an update, I can put it all here.
ProsI like how everything is right at my fingertips in the menu and is easily accesible.
ConsIt sometimes can be glitchy when it comes to uploading things like pictures and the app has to re-boot.
Joseph M.
Commercial Sales Manager

“Excellent Support Team”

ProsThere are a lot of different features to utilize. The customer service team is very patient when trying to implement the software.
ConsIf you already have a system that you use outside the software, you will probably have to make changes to adapt to CF.
Jeremy P.

“Perfect program”

OverallBest fit for me Good price Good offer I was working for the last year with CoConstruct and Contractor foreman is much more complete program .
ProsEasy to drive program Good video on support Possibility to modified the menu The whaeter on the apps Etc etc
ConsCalendar link to do punch list The apps had the same fonction than program Schedule Expense To do very easy Punch list Inspection Safety list Véhicule inspection Time clock very easy
August 25, 2018

“Be careful with free trial!”

OverallAlthough they have a descent program their customer service is horrible. I have so many very unprofessional emails from this company its ridiculous. We have been in business over 10 years and are looking for a scheduling program to use, and be loyal to, but because of their dishonesty and unprofessionalism, I would never use this company.
ProsSoftware seemed easy to use, and makes sense for a typical contractor.
ConsContractor Foreman advertises a "free 30 day trial." Once the 30 days were up, and we were not 100% sure about the program, the rep extended the free trial. This happened again, where we clearly told them we can stop the trial but they insisted on continuing it. Until we finally slipped up and did not cancel and the free trial was over. In those 3 months we had little time to work with the program, which is why we didn't make a decision. They immediately charged a year's subscription to our credit card. We called and asked to cancel and asked for a refund. I assumed I would be charged for 1 month, but not the entire year. In addition, they claim there is a 100 day product satisfaction guarantee- I am unhappy after 2 days and still they refuse a refund.
August 25, 2018
Landon M.
Owner/General Contractor
October 16, 2018

“The best construction management service: Contractor Foreman”

OverallAll the issue everyday without contractor foreman, we would still struggle with everything. Before we started using this software, It became the best thing that happens to L&J CONSTRUCTION COMPANY,INC
ProsI liked everything about this app. For instance, i am the owner of a company, so my safety manager came to me and said he loved the safety meetings in this application, it is easy to use. No problems so far.
ConsSome times, the system is very slow. Customer support gets to you at one point, sometimes to late, but overall their their for you when you need them.
Jason C.
October 25, 2018

“Amazing Customer Service”

OverallToo early to tell
ProsJust getting started by the consistency in screen layout is very helpful
ConsSo far no negatives to report. Everything is going well
October 25, 2018
Jessie M.
Operations Manager

“Perfect contractor software”

ProsUnlimited customization and excellent customer service
ConsThere have been no cons I have come across at this time.
Vanessa R.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
November 26, 2018

“Pushy sales but terrible customer service!”

OverallFrustrated by the pushy sales tactics and the people who think they know how to run your business better than you. Beware!
ProsIt offers a lot of features, but not the right for for our business.
ConsWe asked for a month to month plan, but reps insisted that we should get the annual subscription to "save" and charged our credit card for the full amount. Extremely unhappy with this, but decided to give it a try. Now we got charged AGAIN for another year, even though we do not want to renew. No one will get back to us to cancel!

By Contractor Foreman on November 29, 2018
The review posted by this person is inaccurate. They selected the 1-year Unlimited plan when signing up. We did not "push" them to buy anything else as they had the highest tier plan when they signed up. It wasn't until later after the account renewed the second year that they asked us to cancel. We cancelled and refunded within 5 days (as we were out for Thanksgiving). This is a case of someone pointing the blame at someone other then themselves. Read the other reviews to see valid feedback from people that actually used the service. We always provide great customer service and that is evident in the feedback posted here or in the app stores. We look forward to proving this to each company that allows Contractor Foreman to help them save time and money.
November 26, 2018
Elio P.
Project Management Manager, Eastern Canada
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
October 19, 2018

“Great Construction Management tool”

ProsEasy navigation, collaborative with team members and one application that controls on site management!
October 19, 2018
kiefer a.
owener
August 8, 2019

“Get what you pay for ”

Overallvery poor
Proscheapest option for integrative construction software
Consdoesn't integrate with existing contracts or templates integrates with quickbooks but sends false paid in full reciepts doesn't integrate any Mac based calendar or iCloud Refused to honor the 100 day free trial and stole $1000 from the company

By Contractor Foreman on August 9, 2019
Hi Kiefer. It's very unfortunate to see an inaccurate review like this. You are correct, we do not integrate with iCloud and did not claim we did. We do have a 100 day guarantee and when you signed up, you agreed to the requirements of the guarantee but you chose not to fulfill them. Like most of our competitors, we do not integrate with existing forms/templates but you can easily build those within our system. I am not aware of the QB issue you mentioned as you never brought that up in any of our conversations nor has anyone else ever reported it. We did not steal any money - we charged your account as you requested when signing up. There is no software provider that is a perfect fit for everyone. We try really hard to be the best and most affordable option for most people. We offer a free trial so that you can see how it works. We offer the 100 day guarantee so that you can use it and then have an option to get a refund if you decide it does not meet your needs.
August 8, 2019
Hailey S.
Project Assistant

“Contractor Foreman review”

ProsIt has everything that our company needs, and the customer service is always really helpful in resolving any issues that may occur.
ConsWe had some issues at first trying to get our information transferred, but customer service was quick to resolve the issues.
Paula B.
Accounting, Self-employed
February 21, 2019

“Too many glitches and features not working as described”

ProsThe possibility of it working with QuickBooks.
Cons1. It doesn't do calculate sales tax correctly. 2. It doesn't have a complete AIA billing feature that is comprehensive to the contractor AIA. Features are not fully functional and there is still a lot of improvements going on.

By Contractor Foreman on February 28, 2019
Hi Paula. I'll email you directly as well, but can you give me more details? You are right, there are "still a lot of improvements going on" and we will work each day to improve the experience and add new features. Even when something is functioning correctly and as expected, we will still look for ways to make it even better. Which features are you indicating are not fully functional? As an employee of the company, are you sure that your account admin has given you full permission? We do offer AIA style G702 invoicing and it is functioning exactly as one would expect. It is a VERY popular feature. It's being used by small and large companies creating invoices over $1million. Retainage and progress billing is tracked exactly as it should be using the G702 format. We have honestly never had anyone make a claim that it is missing a feature so that is what makes me think that your account must not have the correct options enabled by your account administrator.
February 21, 2019
Kanecia G.
Office Administrator
December 17, 2018

“Easier work day for sure!!”

OverallI have loved it so far! It also helps me learn more that I didn't know before about construction.
ProsI love that every time I have a question someone is right there to help me and everything is from the basics!!
ConsIm still getting used to the latest update but it will come with time.
December 17, 2018