Zoho One Ratings

Overall
4.2/5
3.9/5

About Zoho One

Zoho One includes more than 40 applications with complementary mobile apps so you can run your entire business on one suite. This is the real deal here: You're getting full-featured, enterprise editions of the entire Zoho suite. That means being able to reach customers, grow sales, balance your books, and work in productive and collaborative ways from any deviceall with a single login and password. Learn more about Zoho One

Chad M.
Design, 1-10 employees
May 17, 2019

“The Ultimate Choice for Small Businesses”

OverallZoho One has helped us stay on top of all the things that are important in our business. From managing customers and leads to staying on top of our finances. It has been very useful in streamlining a lot of the processes we had in our company and finding new and meaningful ways to improve upon them in both time and cost. For certain processes that we weren't really sure about how to do it right (like HR) - it made these things much easier for us and gave us a system to keep all our challenges in sight rather than being overwhelmed by them.
ProsWe have tried many, many, many programs in our history. Zoho One was the one that answered all of our problems. Imagine every single thing your business needs to operate and I'm pretty confident that Zoho One includes that. It has everything including a CRM, accounting, analytics, automated marketing, social management, HR, and even custom apps. And it does all of this extremely well. Even on the CRM side - you can customize it to your heart's content, including creating your own tables and interactions between them. All of this is great. If you are a micro-business, then you can handle a lot of normally complicated tasks and processes much easier in Zoho One. On the other hand, if you are a small or medium-sized business with many people controlling different aspects of your business - they can all collaborate and do their jobs here too. And the pricing? It is amazing. I was shocked when they announced this. We were subscribing to four or five of their products at a much higher rate per month. We were actually considering building our own system internally to save money and then they announced Zoho One. It gave us nearly everything in their catalog of programs - at a much lower rate than we were already paying. I mean the value is phenominal.
ConsThe only complaint I have is that some of the programs don't talk to each other as well as I would like. For instance, their Connect program has a lot of features that work well with project management and job tasks. However, it wasn't possible to attach the data in our Kanban lists to data in our CRM. I think if they could fully open each app so that its data was interchangable with all other apps - that would take Zoho One to a whole different level.
May 17, 2019
Brent R.
May 9, 2018

“There is no better value in the business app world- Zoho One is outstanding”

OverallHonestly, there is no better value than Zoho One. It has changed the way I do business by giving me a whole suite of apps that integrate together and play well with outside apps. I completely rebuilt my entire sales process and business workflow around Zoho One, and I'm in it for the long haul.
ProsHonestly, where do I start? You literally get access to around 40 enterprise level versions of applications from a company that has been around for 20 years There is the saying that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But this isn't too good to be true. It's actually true. I wanted to switch to Zoho Books and Zoho CRM, and found that for the same cost, I could get ALL the Zoho apps. It blew my mind and was an instant buy. You get a super-powered CRM, bookkeeping, email campaign management, social media management, live chat, help desk, website builder, website testing tool, Zoho Flow (a superior alternative to Zapier), a full project management app, the best invoicing I've seen, and on and on and on. Zoho One has everything. There is no way I can give all the pros in this space. It's absolutely amazing.
ConsThe one con I do see with Zoho One is that since it is one user, you do get restricted on some things like Zoho Mail. You get a full mail account for that one user, but can't combine it with other free Zoho Mail accounts. So every once in a while, it would be nice to be able to do that. But otherwise, Zoho One is mindblowing. I will say also that if you have a large team, it MIGHT be cheaper for you to buy the apps individually since some of the higher levels include more users. If you only need a couple of the apps for some users, it might be cheaper to buy an enterprise bundle. But if you are a single person or have a small team that needs more than a couple apps for each person, Zoho One is perfect.
May 9, 2018
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
June 15, 2018

“Zoho One truly is the operating system for your Business”

ProsZoho one is amazing for the price!!! Absolutely nothing can touch it or is anywhere close. With Zoho One you get external sales and support software, internal chat, HR, accounting inventory, email, cloud storage, office suite and so much more! Plus Zoho creator lets you build custom apps to automate your processes. I can't say enough good things about Zoho One and I certainly can't go into detail on every app included, but Zoho is contantly updating their apps to improve the features and UI. I have been using Zoho One for just under a year now and while it's not perfect is good and continually improving. It's also relatively easy to get ahold of their support team which is great at answering questions!
ConsI think one of the hardest things with Zoho One is knowing where to start. There are so many different apps and each one requires setup and they can integrate with one another in different ways. It can be hard to keep track of what's what. Also, because the company moves quickly and is constantly improving, there can be features or processes that seem to be left over from an old version and don't necessarily work the same across all the apps.
June 15, 2018
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer
Internet, Unspecified
January 14, 2018

“Zoho One is an OUTSTANDING value for anyone that uses several Zoho applications. It is unbelievable!”

OverallThe integration of the apps are wonderful!
ProsI use Zoho as the platform to support ALL our clients. Depending on how we are supporting them, we may use one or several Zoho applications for one client. Zoho One is great for the clients we use several applications to support because it is EXTREMELY cost effective. In some cases we can save hundreds of dollars. When they rolled out Zoho One this past summer, I could not believe what I read!
ConsThe only down side is Zoho One doesn't allow several different logins for the same user seat. They track the IP address. I can understand the reason because of the low price, why they want every user to have their own login. For us, we may have several team members servicing one client. It is not cost effective for us to purchase several seats to service one client. Also, customer service is not always the greatest.
January 14, 2018
Jason F.
Director & Producer
Music, 11-50 employees
July 25, 2018

“Great product & more importantly Great customer service!!!”

ProsReally flexible and easy to use, the streamlining capabilities and customizations are unlimited! One thing I really like the most is typically offshore companies are hard to communicate and get quick fast support. Zoho has I have to say one of the best support teams I've ever worked with. I've called them in the middle of the nite all the way to a Sunday evening and they are always right on top of it and are even willing to remote into my machine to debug issues i created in the configurations. Any tech who has dealt with large support teams knows this is usually the most frustrating issues dealing with third parties. Wonderful company and great products!
ConsSome of the functions are limited but you can always customize it using they're scripting tools and api. Not really a issue but if i have to say what i like least it would be this.
Beverley T.
Social Media Strategist & Consultant
July 10, 2018

“Promised specific plans, but failed to deliver”

OverallGood access to some decent apps.
ProsThe apps you get access to are great, there's a TON of apps available for users that are included in the One subscription.
ConsWas hard to get a real definitive answer when I had questions about which plans from apps are included with Zoho One. The main reason I signed up with Zoho One was that I was told I'd have access to the Zoho Social Professional Plan from a rep, even though another rep earlier said I'd have access to the Social Agency Plan. Anyways, both included 5 team members, which was more than I needed. Upon registration for One, they told me I couldn't add Team Members and that I'd have to buy One licenses for them... But why wasn't I told this before? And why do I have to buy licenses for users who are ONLY accessing Social, not even touching Social, they'd be clients with access to see what's scheduled on their behalf. Talked to a rep to cancel my account, who sent me to my account manager, who I requested it be canceled, didn't hear from him or anybody else. Tweeted for help , emailed the address they have on the cancellation page. Absolutely NO response. I was going to sign up for Zoho Social after cancelling my One account, but after the non-existent customer service I was fed up.
July 10, 2018
Jake P.
Retail, Self-employed
July 25, 2019

“Great Package for Zoho Products”

ProsLove the features and integrations I can use with Zoho One. I pay a flat fee and I get to use my One license for all of the products on the enterprise edition. Their customer support team is very friendly and I love Zoho One & Zoho Products
ConsI feel they should integrate with Line2 & Square for subscription payments with Zoho Subscriptions
July 25, 2019
Len K.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
October 8, 2018

“Not for the Solopreneur”

OverallI would say keep it up Zoho. I believe their mission to be a one stop SAAS is perfectly achieveable and the world would be a bleaker place without them. As for me, after 1 or 2 months of trying to offload everything onto Zoho One, I end up subscribing only to Zoho Books, which ironically, was the reason why I came across Zoho in the first place.
ProsValue, you get a lot for what you pay for. Responsive customer support. You could run a entire business or even a franchise on Zoho One. One stop service, single log ins. If you are less demanding, this suite would suit you. If not, read on...Initially, I paid A35 per month, then it became apparent that I somehow escaped the 5 employee requirement.
ConsZoho One promised integration amongst all their apps and data would flow seamlessly from one app to another. Not true, and it was painful to constantly contact Zoho support regarding setup issues. Eventually, you figure it out. A lot of the apps need polish esp the iOS apps, which couldn't be split screen. I came to this conclusion: I might as well stick to using disparate apps, and run Toby on them for single screen access. Or use Zapier or MS Flow to connect them.
October 8, 2018
Mark F.
VP
Insurance, 51-200 employees
August 30, 2019

“I wish I could give 100 stars review with ZOHO One”

OverallWOW! We saved so much money in subscription costs when we rolled everything to ZOHO One. We had 11 different companies we were paying money to. When we switched, we saved $480,000 is subscription costs. We love paying one low rate for all our employees rather than using separate vendors. As a huge bonus, our internal data is much more organized since all ZOHO apps communicate with each other. This keeps all of our team members on the same footing.
ProsThe capabilities of the suite of products is unmatched! The price is what really blew me away.
Consno cons. Its great software for a super affordable price.
August 30, 2019
John H.
Administrative Director & Editor
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
January 8, 2019

“So many tools, so little time”

ProsZoho One is THE all encompassing business software that a company of any size can use. It's ultimate goal is to streamline everything for you so you don't have to use multiple vendors/softwares/subscriptions to perform your daily business tasks. It has so many apps and features, we're still learning and experimenting with it even after over a year of use!
ConsThe layout, workflow, and wording within some of the apps can be a little confusing because it may not align with the terminology your company understands.
January 8, 2019
11-50 employees
February 27, 2018

“The best suite solution to manage your business”

OverallThe cost compared to Salesforce and other suite softwares.
ProsAll solutions provided by Zoho One are linked to each other, making your data and business flow all connected, without the need of any complex integration. Even a marketer can customize and setup all tools without help from IT team.
ConsLocal or remote support on your timezone sometimes is a problem if you have to solve something quickly.
Gabriela S.
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2018

“Zoho One - A ONE Stop Solution”

OverallI really love it and recommend it to all our clients who are small and medium sized businesses.
ProsI love that I can get access to over 40+ options and products for the product of one. It is easy, convenient, affordable, effective. I love it.
ConsSometimes it is hard to know which product you are working with since there are so many options.
August 21, 2018
Eric G.
System Engineer
1-10 employees
February 27, 2018

“Turn on autopilot in business”

ProsFor my company - this is a real magic wand. While the team is working, I can do my favorite things. It is enough to determine the tasks and conduct a brainstorm. The program itself steers all processes. Each department receives its tasks and presents results. To keep track of everything, it's enough for me to spend a couple of hours a day.
ConsDo not rely too much on this system. The idea is good, but the human factor still has not been canceled. Sometimes you have to drop everything and intervene urgently if something goes wrong. The system also allows you to track such places.
Lana M.
Agency Owner
Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2018

“Zoho ONE is of the best solutions for all-in-one product services”

ProsFor the per month fee, you get a host of apps at your disposal. If you're an entrepreneur, I highly suggest looking at Zoho One. Even small to mid-sized business (depending on industry) can use Zoho One to power their work force and streamline loads.
ConsThe only gripe I have about Zoho ONE is that once you sign up for it, you're stuck with having to pay for each additional team member. So, as a small business owner/entrepreneur, I might only need all or most of the apps for myself and my assistant just needs email. I will have to pay for her as well.
Scott F.
Installer/sales
May 6, 2018

“Zoho One is where it's at.”

OverallThe integration options with Zoho allows you to integrate with other zoho apps and other apps from outside zoho.
ProsBeing able to use most of Zoho's Apps for one low cost per employee is great. everyone will have access to all of the apps, as long as the admin assigns them access.
ConsTech Support, since each app within ZOHO is a different Team, each team has their own tech support, so when you have a problem with integration issue between 2 modules, each team blames the other and theirs no consolidated support that get to the bottom of the issue.
May 6, 2018
Elisa E.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
March 6, 2019

“Great Value for the money”

ProsThis is an incredible value for the money. You get access to a significant amount of apps that are really amazing for business.
ConsThe support is horrific. I called to get help setting up the software (which clearly I was calling because I knew I was doing it wrong) and they started putting alerts on my account that there was not the right number of licenses purchased. The person I was talking to created an extra account without my knowledge and then was trying to get me to be charged for it. (we only needed 2 accounts and they were trying to create 3).The whole experience was bizarre. Thank goodness the product is good.
March 6, 2019
Angie M.
Ejecutivo de cuentas de marketing y ventas
November 9, 2017

“zoho its a great software its easy and powerful to use”

Overall there is nothing that I do not like about the software, it is very good besides that they are improving it continuously, they have very good advice any doubt they solve me immediately, what I like most is that it works as ERP and CRM
Pros easy intuitive automated cheap powerful centralized in the cloud movilizing good advice
Cons
November 9, 2017
Benjamin P.
Growth Hacker Freelance
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
May 14, 2019

“Great suite of tools with a very low price!”

OverallGreat value!
Pros- The price for value of this suite of business tools - One tool for each department of your business - Tools are well designed
Cons- You might encounter bugs on new product they launch... they are not pixel or code-perfect.
May 14, 2019
Agi L.
Adjunct Professor
Education Management, 201-500 employees
June 28, 2018

“We searched for 2 years to find a good CRM for our company and settled on ”

OverallWE have one place to track, store, make notes and keep history on virtually everything about our business.
ProsIt covers the most commonly needed things any company can use. Not just CRM, but billing, support tickets, HR and so much more. It's fantastic!
ConsThey require that you have EVERYONE in your organization buy a license. The trouble with that is, we have people who never need to touch it, and yet we had to buy them a seat.
June 28, 2018
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
March 27, 2019

“So Many Options”

ProsEverything integrates with each other. This subscription includes all of their software (that can be purchased on their own), and it all just works well together. The ability to connect your domains to it to personalize some of the applications is fantastic. My favorite apps in it so far are Books, Desk, Contact Manager, and Subscriptions.
ConsIt's really hard to get a hold of someone for onboarding- I haven't been able to schedule something and keep "missing" their calls. For a company that has a meeting scheduling software it's a little funny we haven't used it to book something! Luckily I can do most of the onboarding myself and am just creating my list of questions for when I do get someone.
March 27, 2019
Josh O.
January 26, 2018

“Zoho has been phenomenal for our team! =”

ProsI love the integration between multiple apps and the visibility between them. From tracking leads to projects to billing and then seeing lifelong value, everything is in one place rather than being spread across xero, zendesk, trello, and google.
ConsThe integrations are still not perfect and it's support App doesn't integrate with slack yet... which is hard for our team.
January 26, 2018
Casey F.
Recruitment Coordinator
March 7, 2018

“WORTH EVERY PENNY!”

ProsZoho one is your one stop shop for all of your business' needs! A suite of applications your can tailor to your companies personal needs! I would buy it again and again!
ConsIn certain apps I wish they would have more reporting options from an admin standpoint. Other than that it was easy to set up and easy to learn!
March 7, 2018
Alisa M.
Support manager
1-10 employees
February 24, 2018

“A good system for business management”

ProsI like the system with its wide capabilities, and it is positioned for small businesses. I recommend for those who are just starting their own business. It will allow you to easily track the results of marketing.
ConsThe trial period is only 15 days, I would like to expand. A paid package will be very expensive for a small business.
February 24, 2018
December 21, 2017

“everything I need to run a business, meet in the zoho”

Overallmanagement all-in-one
Proseasy management tool; panel with complete functionalities; monitoring of users and staff; gamification for the team.
Consunfortunately I believe that the price per user ends up being very expensive. the e-mail templates are very 'plastered'.
December 21, 2017
Aaron S.
Co-Founder & Trainer
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
September 20, 2018

“Great promise. Big hassle.”

ProsIt's got everything that I want -- if it would only work. I had such high hopes. And I love what it's supposed to be capable of. After a year, it's bugs every day. Ugh.
ConsI'm constantly battling bugs. The CRM works. We've had weeks and weeks of the accounting not syncing with our bank Support has been wrong, dismissive, unhelpful, and poor communicators. That's been true of MANY BUGS in non-CRM apps. Bugs. Poor support.
September 20, 2018
Jacob P.
Retail, Self-employed
July 24, 2018

“Dedicated Teams & Awesome Products”

OverallLots of customers and I love that I can assist my customers within a matter of minutes with Zoho
ProsGreat Integrations with all Of Zoho's Products. Love that I can sync my data between products so it's there when I need to use it in another product. I love that I can use the Admin Panel to open each product when needed.
ConsThere is nothing I do not like about Zoho One. Zoho Provides Excellent customer service and I love the products.
July 24, 2018
charlie r.
October 10, 2017

“Excellent Product”

ProsZoho makes it easy to customize the entire platform yourself. They also have a fantastic customer service department, where it is simple to get answers whenever you need them.
ConsNo time-tracking or timesheets. Only five invoices per month in free version.
October 10, 2017
Thomas W.
COO
Sports, 51-200 employees
March 25, 2019

“Worth Looking At, but Best to Seek Another Option”

OverallAt face value, Zoho One looks good. We invested 250 hours in the trial version, but very disappointed and consider the time wasted. The software is buggy, the customer service is horrible, the billing systems is combative and the local sales teams over-sell.
ProsThere is an abundance of applications in the Zoho One package. However, there are bugs that could have a significant negative impact on your business. Meanwhile, the Zoho technical teams appear to be more focused building new apps rather than service the one they have started.
ConsThe customer service is just horrible (pre-sales, basic, premium and enterprise) + they charge a percentage of your monthly billing to get premium or enterprise - which equals the quality of other vendors standard customer service. Contacting customer service is a lengthy, wholly unsatisfying experience. Taking days to resolve a simple issue, which in many cases requires several call backs and/or emails?!?!?!
March 25, 2019
Diane T.
Self Employed eCommerce seller
Consumer Goods, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
February 21, 2019

“One of the Best Business Applications Available!!”

OverallAs a newbie, I'm only just discovering the power in this software and I'm awed and excited for the possibilities for my company not only in growth but organization and outreach.
ProsI loved everything....a friend recently educated me on this amazing business software and I fell in love with it immediately. Its user friendly, can integrate with various platforms and does pretty much every application a business person could think of. They provide a free trial and I imagine most people will sign up afterwards...you get a great deal of bang for your buck with Zoho One.
ConsI found nothing to dislike about Zoho One.
February 21, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 2, 2018

“Value for money”

ProsComprehensive package of 40 applications that covers all my requirements. There are some apps which are a let down but still its worth the money. On a single login I have access to CRM, analytics, event management, file management and storage, email, meetings, just name it and you have it.
ConsCustomer support is responsive but takes too long to resolve issues.
November 2, 2018
Alexander B.
Operations / Sales Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
June 27, 2018

“Excellent All-in-One service for all your small business needs!”

OverallAll in one business software
ProsWe love the fact that for few $/mo, you get access to 35+ apps that allow any size business to increase sales, control their inventory and booking, do reports and track jobs, and so much more!
ConsI can't think of any bad things to say about this service. they give you everything you could ever need to be successful in running your company- big or small.
June 27, 2018
Ravikiran R.
Architect
April 28, 2018

“Have every thing at one place to run the organisation in the effective way”

OverallEvery thing is at one place to manage well and in a integrated fashion
ProsEvery thing is at one place and well integrated and easy to use the applications from all the platforms. This helps team to coordinate well deliver better
ConsFeels like price may be little high. Some time many features confuses and need to train the users to use all the apps
April 28, 2018
Emily M.
Chief Operations Officer
51-200 employees
April 4, 2018

“Zoho is a cost effective, all-inclusive software for technical teams, but lacks strong UX & features”

ProsZoho One is an incredible value for the money. With over 40 apps, Zoho One does it all. While some apps have more features than others, we found this solution to integrate well with other tools and never ran into limited functionality. We had pleasant experiences with their support team.
ConsZoho One is a jack of all trades, master of none. For example, their 'Hubspot competitor' marketing app is nowhere near as feature-rich as Hubspot. That said, it would be great for small teams that just need basic marketing automation. We tried Zoho for a month and ended up not moving forward because we had disparate, better tools for the individual functions. Additionally, the user experience it geared toward technical people and isn't as polished as software like Basecamp or Asana. While our technical team had no problem working with it, our services teams found it difficult to set up. I would recommend Zoho to small teams that need lots of tools for little investment.
April 5, 2018

“used to manage entire insurance business office”

Prosthis has been so helpful in managing every aspect of our small insurance business. it is so great to have everything under one umbrella.
Conswe haven't had any problems at all. it is so great to have everything on one interface and to have it cloud based as we are often working remotely.
April 5, 2018
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
April 2, 2018

“BE CAREFUL, IF HAVE AN EXISTING ACCOUNT THEY WILL MESS IT UP”

ProsPricing, one stop place for administration and management of users, and applications, nice to have that
ConsTHE SETUP DOES NOT WORK. Took 7 days for someone to contact me to setup, it was not seemless, they deactivated one of our users and after talking with support for two hours they still have not reactivated. They also reactivated old disabled users.
April 2, 2018
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
July 4, 2018

“An all in one platform that feels bloated”

ProsZoho One has alot of features as it gives you access to all the software Zoho has to offer for the one low monthly price. You certainly feel like your getting your monies worth when you open up the dashboard and start adding the apps
ConsPersonally, I felt liek they have tried to do too much. Yes, they have tools and applications for everythng you could possibly want but it ferels like each piece of software is not as polished as a competitor focusing on a set number of features and benefits. I also foudn the apps on the iOS devices to be abit clunky and often had to log onto the web app instead of the mobile app to do what i wanted.
July 4, 2018
Jerry H.
Founder Owner
Food & Beverages, Unspecified
January 3, 2018

“I'm digging this product ”

Overallto increase response and integration with franchisees. Takes a bit of configuration but
ProsThere are a lot of different products that all seem to work together pretty well. the system keeps getting better
ConsThe interface is a little confusing but once you get used to it. It's almost too good to be true.
January 3, 2018
alfredo r.
ventas
51-200 employees
February 6, 2018

“Software for information management”

ProsIncludes all the tools offered by zoho in a single package, allowing you to manipulate and use the different functions
ConsThe cost of this tool is still high for larger projects does not have an electronic billing integration for users of Mexico
February 6, 2018