Rebrandly Ratings

Overall

About Rebrandly

Rebrandly is the easiest way to create, share and manage branded links. We offer companies and individuals the possibility to brand and shorten the links they share using a specific domain name of their choosing. A branded link is memorable, pronounceable and completely customizable.They improve link trust and can help to increase the click-through rate by up to 39% when compared to generic short URLs. We believe you deserve the chance to put your brand on your links. Learn more about Rebrandly

Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
February 12, 2019

“Rebrandly: Short Links that Matter”

ProsRebrandly offers the best overall experience for anyone looking for a solution to create and track easy, meaningful short links.
ConsThere is a wealth of capacity and capability for free users-but if and when that doesn't meet your needs, it's a pretty big leap into their paid plans.

By Rebrandly on February 13, 2019
Thanks for your review of Rebrandly! It's great to hear that you enjoy the experience, and I hope you'll keep on creating branded links! While we do offer premium and enterprise level accounts, our first paid subscription starts off at $29 per month- check out our pricing page here for more details: https://rebrandly.com/pricing. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you ever want to discuss your account in greater detail. -Katie
February 12, 2019
Bob S.
May 15, 2018

“I really like this tool for rebranding and shortening my links, you can't go wrong.”

ProsThis is very easy to use and create new, rebranded links for any URL. You can also edit those links so if your target changes you can update the branded link with the new target URL and not have to change the one you are sharing.
ConsI do not recommend tying your Rebrandly account with Clickmeter as you will not be able to go back and edit them later. I had to delete all my Clickmeter links and start over so I could edit. Also, the stats are limited with the free account.

By Rebrandly on November 19, 2018
Thanks for the great review Bob, it's great to hear that you're enjoying Rebrandly- especially the editing feature. Sorry about the inconvenience with having to delete the ClickMeter connected links!
May 15, 2018
Jürgen S.
Chief Innovator and Marketing Strategist
June 28, 2019

“Functional but Pricey.”

OverallOverall a good product, albeit expensive and options that should be standard are extra cost. Support is very defensive, don't answer questions related to feature request, rather just offer to call and "make it work for you".
ProsAbility to quickly make custom branded short URLs
ConsWhat one might consider "standard" features for this type of software, come with add-on costs to an already pricey base.
June 28, 2019
Teegan F.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
August 26, 2019

“Great way to make branded links”

OverallRebrandly has made it so much easier to share links on social media, and especially via printed materials. Since the links are shorter and easier to read, it's much easier for people to type them in. Turning long referral urls into short easy to read urls has been really important and useful for our business.
ProsThe ability to make great looking short links to share on social media or on printed material. The system was also relatively easy to setup and connect to me current domain name. I like the option to also purchase more domains directly from them. Being able to use my current URL and create a custom version was probably the best feature of this product.
ConsI've had no major problems so far. The only thing I've noticed is that there is no Safari extension option, just the bookmarklet for creating branded links. They do have a macOS app, but I'd rather not have another button in my menu bar.

By Rebrandly on August 27, 2019
Hi Teegan, Thanks for your review of Rebrandly. It's great to hear that you're enjoying the tool and we've helped you bridge the gap between digital and print advertising. I'll pass your comments along to our team regarding the Safari extension, we may prioritize expanding our efforts there in the future. Katie
August 26, 2019
Ron Elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 13, 2019

“The URL Shortener that will bring you detailed analysis”

OverallAmazing Tool!
ProsAs a Business Professional and a Marketer, branding your links is a must because if your links are generic, no one will remember it because it only has a bunch of letters and numbers which is gibberish but with Rebrandly, Brand your links so that people will click on it and remember it. Of course, those links that are super-long will be shortened, no more annoying hyperlinks that are way too long. If you're an advocate of Personal Branding, then use this because it's a must-haves for Branding Experts.
ConsAs far as I can know, I still don't see or had any bad experience using this Software.

By Rebrandly on April 15, 2019
Thanks for the great review, Ron. I'm really glad that you're finding Rebrandly useful- we totally agree. Having your brand on your links is so important for creating a cohesive customer experience. Happy rebranding! -Katie Espinoza Rebrandly
April 13, 2019
Andrey R.
Marketing Business Development Manager
July 29, 2019

“You need to shorten your URLs”

OverallI just need some links to be shortened and if they are branded, this is great for me and the goals I've got.
ProsI like how simple and easy is to create branded and short URL address especially if they are in Cyrillic. The detailed reports are what I expect from such a tool.
ConsIt's difficult to find the name of one thing that I dislike about Rebrandly.
July 29, 2019
Jyothish J.
Digital Marketing Manager
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 24, 2018

“The Best Custom Branded URL+ Remarketing Tool in the Marketing”

OverallRebrandly deserves all praise for its innovative branded URL+retargeting functionalities which are key for content marketing. However, for advance facilities, you need to pay and use since there is no trial option for those features.
ProsRebrandly provided the option to create custom branded URL links along with the power of remarketing in one tool.
ConsThe product should give the users free trials for the re-marketing functionality as well.

By Rebrandly on November 19, 2018
Thanks for the great review! While we're not currently offering free trials of advanced features, all of our paid plans do come with a no questions asked 30-day money back guarantee. If you have any questions about the service in the future I hope you'll feel free to reach out!
October 24, 2018
Dario O.
Equipment Funding Specialist
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
May 18, 2019

“Best Free URL Brand Shortener”

OverallI have used it for a while now mainly on LinkedIn and Facebook to post relevant content which then points to my own sites. Been happy with it and how it functions. If I had much more traffic I would have subscribed for the paid version but for now a Free version does the job. Not many people know about Rebrandly and I would love to recommend it to anyone because it is Free, has many features of similar paid services and is easy to use and master.
ProsSome of Advantages Rebrandly has over other URL Brand Shorteners: - It is Free - Comes with unlimited redirects - Tracking 5000 clicks Free which is more then any other competitor - Can have 500 branded links - Ability to hook your own 5 domains (no other competitor lets you have this for free) - Easy to use
ConsAs I am using a Free version there is nothing to dislike, everything is good.
May 18, 2019
Angélica C.
June 7, 2018

“Really good deal for its service.”

ProsRebrandly is a very welcome alternative as shortener if you would like to use your own domain. I was looking for a long time for an alternative to Yourls, and Rebrandly was a good fit. It is hosted, easy to set up and works right away.
ConsIf you need statistics, you'll have to rely on the integrations with Bitly or Goo.gl. There is no easy way to get all the stats, unless it's one url per time. If you need something working right out of the box, with a custom domain, this is for you. But if you need statistics, you'd better use the apps feature to add bitly or goo.gl to get basic information on your tracking links.
June 7, 2018
Mike C.
Managing Director
December 6, 2017

“Excellent way to get your brand into your short links”

OverallIt makes the short links we share instantly recognisable as being from our brand rather than from some anonymous link shortening software.
ProsEase of use - it's very quick to use, and the stats are fascinating. We use Rebrandly every single day to rebrand short links using a domain we bought specifically for the purpose. The inks are instantly recognisable as our brand.
Adriahnna C.
Digital Content Specialist
July 19, 2018

“Branded custom shortlinks”

ProsRebrandly is affordable, easy to configure, and easily accessible from phone or computer. I have contact bitly several times requesting info on how to create my account with them and still no response.
ConsThe annoying line under every link. I send links to writers and the line under it to change it to a rebrandly link is sort of aggravating. I don't want everything to have a custom short link. Easy to ignore though

By Rebrandly on November 19, 2018
Hey Adriahnna, thanks for the great review! Just FYI, you can disable the automatic link detection feature of the extension if you don't want it to suggest you rebrand every link. Just right click on the extension, go to Options and toggle to turn it off. I hope that'll help you out!
July 19, 2018
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
February 11, 2019

“Best way to have custom domain with short links”

ProsIt's very easy to set up and get started. The website interface and the API are both very well-structured, so it's easy to create short links from the web or programatically.
ConsThe limitations on the free plan, especially compared to Bit.ly
February 11, 2019
Daniel G.
Coordinator | Distance Learning program
Higher Education, Unspecified
December 6, 2017

“Does it exactly what it says it will do.”

ProsSimple. Easy to setup a new link. Use customized links to your heart's content. Purchasing a domain is easier than slicing bread, and the best thing since.
ConsNo easy way to view stats without logging in. You have to log in, find the shortened URL, and click on it to view stats.
Tarcea W.
December 6, 2017

“Probably the BEST Link Shortener!”

OverallNice company-branded short links and great tracking features. It's the best link shortener I've used and I've pretty much-tested everything else available.
ProsRebrandly allows me to re-brand and personalize my shortlinks without adding too many extra characters and gibberish like other link shorteners who still end up making my links way longer than I intend. Rebrandly actually shortens the link and allows me to customize the ending and add unique tracking features as well so I can know how effective my marketing is through their shortener as well.
Computer Software, Unspecified
December 6, 2017

“Very simple and easy way to use a custom domain for links”

OverallConvert long and complex URLs into branded custom links that are useful for sales and marketing
ProsThe number of integrations and apps makes Rebrandly stand out from their competition and the ease of adding a custom domain.
ConsThe price starts to get too expensive when you're wanting to add retargeting features or higher quantities of custom domains
April 4, 2018

“Easily Manage Branded Short Links”

OverallEasy to use, offers a free version, and Google chrome extension available.
ProsRebrandly gives me the ability to brand, shorten my links and share using my brand and domain name. Clean dashboard, easy to rebrand my links and track clicks.
ConsToo early to say. So far the price is right, implementation is easy, and tracking is displayed in the dashboard.

By Rebrandly on November 19, 2018
Thanks for the great review, I hope you still haven't found any cons! Happy Rebranding!
April 4, 2018
Osmir D.
Marketing and Communications
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
May 15, 2019

“Best Overall Link Marketing Software”

OverallRebrandly has made our content more appealing in having a recognizable, memorable link directly affiliated with our name. It has helped us in increasing our brand recognition and CTR.
ProsYou can use the software absolutely free for a while, without putting a credit card on file or dedicating to anything. I love the analytics, thorough, colorful, useful. You can target, find keywords, share between colleagues, and track from social media, search engine, and even email. You can also integrate with over 50 other platforms, which is always needed in optimizing workflows!
ConsThe software has a bit of a learning curve, and especially in integrating your own links, you need some experience in domains and DNS.
Entertainment, Self-employed
October 15, 2018

“So. Easy.”

ProsRebrandly is so intuitive and easy to use. We needed a simple solution for creating short, memorable links for our customers (specifically on instagram) and it is the perfect solution.
ConsSo far, I don't have any cons with this service!

By Rebrandly on November 19, 2018
Thanks for the great review, we're delighted to hear you're enjoying the tool!
October 15, 2018
Matt G.
Social Media Manager
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
May 16, 2019

“Easiest way to make editable short links! ”

ProsRebrandly allowed me to make editable short links which I used with my YouTube channel. https://examp.le/latest/ will forward our followers to our latest video. Every time I post, I simply edit my Rebrandly link instead of needing to change the link in our Instagram bio.
ConsThere are a few features that it would be nice to have on the free plan, such as automatically updating YouTube links. It would also be nice to have a way to create a page similar to linktr.ee.
May 16, 2019
Graham B.
Business Development
December 8, 2017

“Easy, useful tool for our business and at a low cost”

Overallbranding, easy to use
ProsQuick, helps our brand, easy to use once we sign into the dashboard. Saves time making up subdomains which is how we used to do it.
ConsWould like to be able to access in gmail i.e. if there was a plugin and I could make up links inline

By Rebrandly on December 12, 2017
Hey Graham, thanks for your great review of Rebrandly! I noticed you said you want to use the tool in Gmail. Do you use Chrome, by chance? Our automatic link detection tool makes it possible to rebrand your links directly in Gmail, whether you type them in or paste them. Have a look at the tool here: https://rebrandly.rocks/automatic-link-detection and specifically some more info on the Gmail integration here: https://rebrandly.rocks/Gmail-URL-shortener I hope that helps, and happy rebranding! Katie
Doug C.
December 6, 2017

“Easy-Peasy & Oh, so Pleasing”

OverallEase of use and functional. Just get it.
ProsWhen it comes to URL shorteners, there are many choices... all free. However, FB hates them and so my CF and affiliate offers were cumbersome to post. Not anymore. With ReBrandly, I can easily cloak affiliate links with ease AND they all get posted!
AJ S.
CMO & Digital Strategy
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
December 7, 2017

“A very useful app, keen price too”

ProsRelatively straightforward to use with good data tracking and analytics. We've seen an increase in click throughs vs bit.ly links
ConsTook a couple of go's to get a custom domain working. Not 100% sure why but when we did get it working it was great.
Juli D.
Product Manager
December 7, 2017

“I just signup for trial basis but now I just love it, after using it for months.”

ProsShort links are easy to remember and prove authenticity on social media during sharing. By the way, it's easy to use, affordable and private feature, which bitly doesn't have.
Harsh V.
Managing Director
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
May 21, 2019

“This Software Is Very Friendly”

ProsThis Software Is Very Friendly,and Touch with us
ConsThis least Is Very helpful and gives Fast response
May 21, 2019
51-200 employees
December 8, 2017

“Works really good. Love the plugin”

ProsThe plugin works good to pull up the links quickly and create the rebranded link. I like that you can change the URL
ConsI ran into a limit on the length of the URL which was frustrating, since i wanted to share a long URL

By Rebrandly on December 11, 2017
Thanks for your review, I'm delighted to hear you're enjoying Rebrandly and the extension. Just to let you know, we've recently increased the character limit for branded links to 2048- I hope that helps you out! Happy Rebranding! -Katie
Andrea D.
Chief of Marketing
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Nice Idea”

ProsThe idea of create custom URLs is just amazing and the pricing is just fine.
ConsIt's not easy to compete with free software, so, some customer just dont see the benefits.
December 6, 2017

“In most ways, Rebrandly is an excellent software however they charge too much.”

OverallOther than it being a bit too much Capterra branding, This software allowed me to mostly easily complete a survey.
ProsRebrandly is free (mostly), easy-to-use, easy to login (because of Social Signing in), has great customer service and works well.
ConsCertain features whom cost money are too expensive and don't accept much payment methods like PayPal.
Beth H.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

“Great service!”

ProsIt is very user-friendly. I highly recommend it!
ConsI have not had any problems using this, so nothing comes to mind.
DaVan J.
Blogger
December 6, 2017

“Rebrandly is amazing for shortening link names.”

ProsI like how it easily transform your long link name into a more short and simple link. To make the process easier they even make it possible to download a google chrome extension, making it faster to get into your account. I'm blown away. Thank you for creating this software.
Di Anne P.
VP Operatons
December 6, 2017

“My friend suggested Rebrandly and it's been great! ”

ProsI can't tell you how much I love being able to post more content on Twitter because of the shortened urls.
ConsIt's not that I like this the least, but in regards to creating a shorter link, normally when I go through Buffer, it shortens the links automatically while I'm scheduling posts.
Sai ..
Music, Self-employed
May 15, 2019

“Ease of use and excellent in today's world of almost every information being a link. ”

OverallUnderstanding who my end customer is and how the analytics along with a personal link title is useful to stand out in the clutter.
ProsEase of use, amazing analytics for shared links. Helps understand the end consumer better.
ConsHaven't used it too extensively and not in a scale big enough to face any issues.
Siddarth S.
E-Learning, Self-employed

“Great Service !”

ProsThe basic essence of this service is great, just when I wanted custom shortened links, I found Rebrandly and as their name suggests they help rebrand those boring shortened url links to our custom urls. The free plan provides 500 rebranded links, which was sufficient for me to decide that I'd buy their premium plan whenever I needed more than 500 links. It's really easy to use and I love the interface.
ConsEven in 2 of their premium plans they only allow 5 custom domain names and also 5000 clicks tracking is pretty less for someone like me who gets over 10,000 views per day.
December 6, 2017

“Great service, slick and easy”

OverallMaybe someone who isn't experienced with DNS would have trouble linking their own subdomain, but I found it quite easy.
ProsEasy to set up, nice branding and UI. Full-feature set. And free for basic service! I like that I can change the same URL to point to a different updated page.
December 6, 2017

“While rebranding, I came across rebrandly and I now use it with bit.ly to shorten my links.”

ProsWhat I like most is that Rebrandly offers the option to purchase and customize your short links with your own personal domain.
ConsThere isn't much not to like, its pretty straight forward. I guess some domains seem a bit expensive.
Dana S.
Instructional technology specialist
December 6, 2017

“I love using rebrandly over other link saving options.”

ProsI like that I am able to change the destination of My Links after they are created. This has become a big Plus in my work. I like that I own the links and I can do with them what I choose to
Computer Software, Unspecified
December 6, 2017

“I was blown away at how easy it was to set up!”

ProsIt's a great way for me to shorten URLs with a good context. I also like that fact that the UX is amazing.
ConsI don't have any major qualms, but I suppose that the onboarding process could always be made better.
Kacia H.
Design, Self-employed
May 15, 2019

“Very Easy -Very Valuable ”

OverallVery happy with Rebrandly.
ProsEase of use, professional and custom URL.
ConsNothing comes to mind! I've been extremely happy, simple To use.