Mailbutler Business Ratings

Overall

About Mailbutler Business

Mailbutler is your personal assistant for efficient and productive work with emails. It adds a wide range of features to Apple Mail and Gmail while working in their native interface. Some of the notables features are Send Later, Email Tracking, Follow-up Reminder, Shared Email Templates, Shared Signature Templates, and more! Learn more about Mailbutler Business

Ben B.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
December 10, 2018

“Mail Powered Up”

OverallMailButler provides some enhanced productivity options, and the only way to add some of these powerful productivity features into the native Mac email client.
ProsThe integration with the Mac Mail client is my favourite feature of this software. Whilst the Mac mail client may not be the best or cleverest email application available, it works well within an Apple environment and when combined with Mailbutler really gets powered up. There's lots of options and preferences to choose from, and some great productivity features included. One of my favourite bits is the options to turn on or off each feature from the UI. I much prefer a clean UI and Mail butler gives the features and flexibility to use them how I want.
ConsIn the most recent version of the software a feature no longer works on my device. The ability to snooze certain inboxes during certain hours. For example the ability to snooze work email alerts between certain hours. If this functionality was resolved I don't think I could think of a single problem.
December 10, 2018
Jeff C.
December 14, 2017

“Mailbutler lets me know if/when someone opens an email. Gives me time to 'undo' before sending. ”

ProsI love the ability to track important emails. Ever wonder if someone opened you email? Mailbutler let you know when someone opens the email, which is great, no more guessing when to follow up. I also like big able to choose the amount of time before an email gets sent. How many time have you hot send, notice a typo, then want to take it back? I set mine for 5 seconds after I hit send, that gives me one more chance to stop the email from being sent. Invaluable.
ConsThe cost per month is a bit steep for this user. They do have a very limited "free" version that gives you a handful of the main features per month. Great to "test drive" the program, its more of a tease than anything else.
December 14, 2017
Robert C.
Head of School
Education Management, 51-200 employees
November 21, 2017

“Makes my life easier and more organzied”

OverallTime!
ProsIt puts all the features needed to be efficient in one place. I can create a template and not spend my time looking for a sent email. I can schedule emails so I don't forget to remind staff. Amazing.
ConsThe only issue is at this time is only being able to use it in apple mail. I look forward to these features in Gmail.
November 21, 2017
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
March 17, 2019

“Schedule Your Email”

OverallIt's good - works like it says it will - but it wasn't sanctioned, so had to get rid of it.
ProsI loved this because I work a different shift than the rest of my colleagues, so I was able to write messages while I thought of them, but pace them a bit for delivery.
ConsI had to remove it because IT asked me to. It was IMPOSSIBLE to uninstall. Took a long time for me to figure it out!
March 17, 2019
Amanda W.
Business Development Manager
Entertainment, Unspecified
June 29, 2018

“A simple and easy way to track and schedule emails ”

ProsI really like that you are able to track all emails that you send out. This helps with being able to send appropriate follow up emails.
ConsFrom what I understand this service is only compatible with Mac Mail (which I use). I don't always send emails from Mac Mail and would like it to be compatible with Google, as well as mobile capabilities.
June 29, 2018
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
December 4, 2018

“Essential for Apple Mail”

ProsI bought it so that I can tell when people read my emails without having to request a read receipt, which continue to flood your inbox. It provides that information exceptionally well. I also live for the "snooze."
ConsI need this product on my phone as well. I have to draft an email and wait until I get to my computer so I can send it, otherwise I won't get the read notifications. I would love to know about my links, but that feature is too expensive. I use bitly.
December 4, 2018
Philip D.
COO
April 3, 2018

“Life Changing Software”

ProsThe ability to link emails to tasks and calendar items has revolutionized my productivity. It has seamlessly integrated into Mail.
ConsThe cost is prohibitive to be used on a larger scale throughout my organizations. However, overall the product is probably worth the investment.
April 3, 2018
Joan N.
Vice-President and CFO
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“Great Assistance to basic Mac Mail”

OverallIn conclusion, I am really enjoying this app and would recommend it to anyone.
ProsThe ability to review and track the send emails frees up time spent on sending annoying multiple resends and needless chasing of disinterested parties. This is especially important for contact strangers to get information needed for surveys and projects. A time saver!
ConsThe accounting of actions on the free plan meant that I need to spend time to review whether any email should involve tracking, snoozing and countless actions provided by MailButler.
September 24, 2019
Hali J.
Media Coordinator
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 25, 2018

“Mailbutler Business Review”

ProsI like that this software lets you see when an email has been read by the receiver. I also like that you can delay your message to send out at a specific time.
ConsThe one thing I don't like is the delay on the message, you have to actively make sure it sends out to be sent immediately. It sends seconds later but I like knowing that me email sends when I want it to.
September 25, 2018