RhinoFit Ratings

Overall

About RhinoFit

RhinoFit is a powerful and easy to use gym management software designed for all types of gyms, boot-camps, and fitness studios. Gyms can now streamline operations without paying the big price tag of the large software providers. Our system offers scheduling, 24-hour gym access, member check-ins, workout benchmarks, reporting, and more. Learn more about RhinoFit

William A.

“Love it”

OverallGreat software, great features, needs some functionality and streamlining customizations for clients.
ProsThis system is very functional and scalable. You don't get charged extra for having more members and they have a lot of features built-in. Definitely, recommend them.
ConsSome features are limited. Like having to go from page to page to get contact information for people with failed payments. Not a deal-breaker but kind of a headache since going back will refresh your previous page to the beginning. I usually have to create multiple tabs.

By RhinoFit on September 12, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are ecstatic to hear that RhinoFit has been a great fit for your business! I will add the request to our feature request list to be able to send an email reminder directly from the failed payment page. Did you know we have a referral program? If you refer us, once the account signs up, you will be given a credit for one month free of RhinoFit! You can even add a referral badge to your website for a referral to click and sign up. We appreciate your support and look forward to a long-standing relationship with you. Sincerely, Team RhinoFit
Jason B.
August 4, 2019

“RhinoFit Review”

OverallFor all aspects stated above, I am still happy with RhinoFit, but again becoming a little more user friendly with CrossFit gyms needs and wants would benefit both sides.
ProsNow that I have everything set-up I believe this software helps my staff and my membership population greatly on a daily basis. We use it for wod posting,on our website,on the app and on a large screen at the gym. We use the app for reserving class times this helps coaches to prepare for class size, we track attendance. We also use this software for all our credit payments. I believe it serves its purpose well
ConsI wish the software had a bit more ease of use, and user friendly applications with-in a CrossFit gym setting. Example: I wish my athletes could see a real time daily leader board. this would get my members to use your app more and they would become more invested.Most all of them use another app like Wodify or beyond the Whiteboard, or Triib to keep track of benchmarks, weightlifting maxes and wod tracking. Upgrading this end of you service would keep me around longer. I strongly recommend your software to others, but they also usually ask about the ease of wod tracking and a leaderboard.

By RhinoFit on October 9, 2019
Hello Jason, Thank you for your feedback! We are planning on adding a Leadership board in the near future. We will make sure you are one of the first to know! Again, thank you for your continued support. Team RhinoFIt
August 4, 2019
Gail B.
August 15, 2019

“Easy and efficient ”

OverallBeing a small business, I can't be at my club 24/7 but Rhinofit can. Having the ability to not be onsite and still do business is an added plus I was not expecting for the cost. Rhinofit is cost effective and delivers what it promises.
ProsRhinofit is easy to set-up and use on the first day. It has excellent features which help you understand the flow of your daily club usage that help you boost attendance during slow times. You can set to send group or individual emails. I am ready to integrate the door system that will let clients in.
ConsI haven't found anything I do not like about Rhinofit.

By RhinoFit on September 12, 2019
Hello Gail, Thank you for your feedback. We are ecstatic to hear that RhinoFit has been a great fit for your business! Did you know we have a referral program? If you refer us, once the account signs up, you will be given a credit for one month free of RhinoFit! You can even add a referral badge to your website for a referral to click and sign up. We appreciate your support and look forward to a long-standing relationship with you. Sincerely, Team RhinoFit
August 15, 2019
Seichou K.
January 27, 2017

“Much better than MindBody for Martial Arts Schools”

OverallWe're a school of traditional Japanese karate in Alexandria, VA and had used MindBody (MB) for five years before switching to RhinoFit in January 2017. We left MB because for two reasons. First, their monthly software and app fees (exclusive of credit card processing fees) to us increased from $ to $, yet in five years they did nothing to enhance the software features for martial arts clients. Second, as MB is extremely difficult to navigate, even experienced clients (like us) must call technical support weekly to receive guidance on how to utilize the software. Although through September 2016, waiting times for tech support were no longer than 12 or 15 minutes, thereafter, waiting times increased to between 30 and 90 minutes. Of course, we couldn't run our business under such conditions. So, we did a lot of research and concluded that RhinoFit would be best for us. After several weeks our conclusions are: (1) RhinoFit offers the powerful reporting capacity that we required, as well as WOD and other features that make running a martial arts business easier. (2) The transition to RhinoFit has been easy. We paid a $ fee for them to upload spreadsheets that we downloaded from MB. We had to manually input our students contracts and payment data, but RhinoFit does not lose points on this because we have found no software vendor that offers this service. (3) Our monthly fees to RhinoFit are less than 10 percent of what we used to pay MB. (4) Best of all, in these first weeks of using RhinoFit, there have been plenty of times when we didn't know how to use the software. After five years with MB, our natural inclination was to call tech support. However, we have found that we are able to figure out how to use RhinoFit on our own because its software is intuitive! (5) When we can't figure things out on our own and need to call RhinoFit, they pick up the phone after two or three rings between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST. No more waiting for a half hour, an hour or longer. In sum, in terms of ease of use, features and cost, we find it extremely hard to imagine any martial arts school choosing MB over RhinoFit. It's truly a no-brainer. Best of luck!
ProsRhinoFit offers an array of features that make it easy to run a martial arts school. It is intuitive and easy to use. It is reasonably priced.
ConsRhinoFit does not offer a branded app.
Recommendations to other buyersMartial arts schools should give RhinoFit a serious look because it is powerful and offers great value.
January 27, 2017
Rob B.
August 29, 2019

“Rhinofit”

ProsSimplistic and doesn't have all the things that nobody needs that simply confuses the user. Simplistic design makes the chance of error smaller and that is key for a business.
Consthe schedule calendar is not user friendly. We have to set up our appointment slots in blocks of 10 minutes. However, once you do that the visual on the calendar is very difficult to see which time slot you're selecting. I was told that I could use our own scanners we already had in place then I was charged for Rhinofit's scanner and once I received all the expensive hardware that I was told I needed to be able to use our present scanners, found out I couldn't use our present scanners. Then after I complained that I invested a bunch of money in something that was never going to work in the first place, I got a pissy email from one of the techs. Up until that point the service was decent but that was a pretty shitty experience. I can't imagine treating a client of ours in the same way.
August 29, 2019
Courtney V.
Head Coach

“CrossFit”

ProsResponse time of Customer service when we have an issue.
ConsThe look and lack of updating features. We were told features were coming last year and no updates were made. We also have constant issues with the app and website.
Katie O.
Owner of CrossFit Formidable
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified
October 14, 2016

“RhinoFit 2.0 ”

OverallI thought 1.0 was way easier to navigate. Sure it looks nice and yes technology needs to keep moving ahead . However I feel like the usability got to complicated. Simple is better in my eyes. As an affiliate owner I now dread having to use the system. Where as the original I though was easy to guide through. I also feel that the customer service has really gone down hill. When there is a problem the responses are not super helpful. Also when the transition happened with 2.0 I believe that there should have been better communication. Sadly I am finding myself looking into different gym management software.
ConsTo complicated. To many tabs make day to day operations easier.
Recommendations to other buyersGo back to 1.0 or at least be willing to help your cutormers who have questions with the new software.

By RhinoFit on December 16, 2016
Hello Katie, Thank you for your feedback and continued relationship with RhinoFit. Please let us know if you are still having issues navigating RhinoFit 2.0. If you would like, we can also do an orientation of the new system with you. Let me know if you have any questions or issues that I can help resolve for you. 1 (866)-858-0304 Thanks! Elizabeth T. Team RhinoFit
October 14, 2016
Joanna R.
August 20, 2019

“RhinoFit Software ”

OverallMy overall experience with RhinoFit has been excellent. My gym has been open for approximately 6 months, so there is still much to learn. Everyday I am expanding my knowledge of this software's capabilities. Having direct contact to members, and connecting with social media platforms has been beneficial.
ProsThis software is easy to set up and use. I created my own account and designed it specifically for my needs. I have had great support from the RhinoFit Software team, they are always polite and helpful.
ConsStarting from scratch is difficult, but it needed to be done in order to grow a small business into something more.
August 20, 2019
Harley D.
May 23, 2017

“i enjoy using rhinofit for my gym software”

Prosi really like the ability to control payments and memberships. It is also easy to access the whole system.
ConsI don't have a crossfit gym, I own a powerlifting/strongman. so the wod style system and gym classes are not usefull to me. also it would be nice if rhinofit sold barcode scanners and key barcodes for memberships instead of me shopping third party

By RhinoFit on August 4, 2017
Thank you for your review on our strongman gym software. We thank you for being a loyal customer for years, and are happy that you enjoy using the software. We are constantly updating our software to accommodate different types of gyms and their needs. Our WOD system may be used as an announcement system if you don't offer "work out of the day". This announcement feature is useful for gyms that want to offer some static communication to gym attendees. We currently do not offer hardware such as barcode scanners but we do have a partner that offers our client's discounts on scanners and barcodes. To find out more information on our partner programs please visit www.rhinofit.ca/partners
May 23, 2017
Annette B.
June 29, 2017

“Has been pretty good. If there is a problem, the answer is usually 1 phone call away.”

OverallIt allowed us to get information about clients onto a data base. This gave us a way to track their attendance. Would love to see an area where we could track weigh and measures, as this is a gym and it is a service that we offer. Members like to see their progress.
ProsI like that I can enter information easily and that we can enter a payment profile. I like the numerous reports that are available and also that I can send out emails to the membership. I especially like that I can tailor who I send the emails out to, that it does not have to always be sent to everyone.
ConsI dislike that if I start an email to the membership and have to leave the window, that I cannot save what I have already accomplished. I do not like that the sign in kiosk is more than a 1 step process. I do not like that I do not have a 'sidebar' window on my screen that shows all my signed in members as they sign in.

By RhinoFit on July 3, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review our software and for the positive feedback about our customer service, easy payment processing, and reports. We also appreciate your feedback on how we could improve our software. Your feedback has been passed along to our development team, software updates are released every quarter. There are some settings that you may find useful within the software that may solve some of the issues you are having with your sign in kiosk as well as measurement/weight tracking. There are some automated sign in kiosk settings that may be adjusted for quicker check-in, and there are adjustments in "custom fields" as well as "assessment set up" that may be a solution for tracking measurements/weight. Please contact us at 866-858-0304 if you would like us to walk you through these options.
June 29, 2017
Nancy C.

“Overall good value”

ProsThe price. With other services I felt like I would be paying g for features I didn't want to use.
ConsI wish I could pull up a list of members that haven't checked in for a certain time period so I could reach out easily to those that might be MIA.
Liz L.
Administrator

“Rhinofit Easy to use.”

OverallThey get back to you quickly.
ProsIt is fairly easy to use compared to other software I have tried. This is important when getting other staff members to use it too.
ConsThere are a couple of things that I really wished it did like to be able to see/print out an itemized inventory report. I have put in a request for it but so far it has not been implemented and not sure if they intend to implement. As well it does not do everything Mindbody does.
Matthew P.
April 26, 2019

“Finally someone got it right!”

OverallIn ten years as a gym owner, we have used every major brand of Client Management Software. This transition has by far been the easiest and cleanest. If you want to make it even easier, take them up on their ridiculously inexpensive setup fee and just send your old database over. RhinoFit so far is proving to be an excellent portal for our memberships and retail while simple and easy to manage for the staff. (We do not use the athlete performance tracking features, full disclosure, nothing bad just happy with our current)
ProsMenus are clear and intuitive. There is a real sense of sticking to what matters and eschewing the fluff and things that go ding. Customization might not be as high as some other systems, but fewer weeds as well. When we were setting up our account, I had Jury Duty and programmed all of our membership offerings on the phone app in just a couple of hours. Responses via e-mail and phone support have been timely and helpful.
ConsSome of the supporting videos and help database are not completely up to date yet. but like I said above my questions were answered promptly and correctly

By RhinoFit on May 2, 2019
Hello Matthew, Thank you for taking your time to review RhinoFit. We are ecstatic that the software is meeting your business needs. We are continuously constructing new, useful information in our Knowledge Base. In addition, we have near-future plans to publish updated video tutorials. Thanks again for your feedback and patronage! Team RhinoFit
Tontaleya M.
Ceo
September 17, 2018

“Good could be great ”

ProsEasy to use App integration It helps us manage relatively well
ConsI wish there was a feature to block off classes if they are not scheduled by a certain time. I wish this app was integrated with Zapier for integration. It would be much eAsier for me to manage. I wish that members where automatically active rather than having to go and change them from prospects to active this is really time consuming

By RhinoFit on November 6, 2018
Hey Tontaleya, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! We're happy to hear the software helps manage your studio. We recently updated a feature that allows you to block off classes within a certain time frame. If you have any questions on how to access this, feel free to give us a call at 866-858-0304, thanks!
September 17, 2018
Jim S.
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees
October 24, 2016

“Could Be Better”

OverallTheir are functions that I have been asking for over a year that still seem to be a miss. If they are there, then the Customer Support is missing. I am not just whining about this. I have always felt that when I call, I am putting the person out. Most recently I asked about having the ability to create a membership with a start and end date. I called customer support to see if the new RhinoFit did this. She did not know how it could be done and said she would call back and follow up. this was over a week ago and I have not heard anything. I have asked if the platform could have a selection to pay a bill out of Credit. I have clients who will pay ahead of time and I put it in as a credit. Then I bill for a sessions or membership and have to manually reduce the amount and track it on a spreadsheet. The ability to e-mail specific people is better, but we still can not create a special field and then e-mail just that distribution group, as far as I know. I understand we get what we pay for. I have begun the process of looking into other systems since I am entering a slower time of my business. I have to consider the price point of a system that hits more of what we need. The cost of changing is high because of the time it will take. I would like this platform to be it and we keep using it. The problem is we don't get great customer support and the functions are limited when it comes time to creating memberships, sending targeted e-mails and tracking payments made.
ProsIt is inexpensive.
ConsThe biggest issue I have is in the creation of a membership, I can't have a person "join" on a date and have that membership end on a specific date. I have programs that work with the season and time of year. My "In-Season Player Development Program" for example will end at the end of February. Regardless when a member joins. The program should end and NOT Auto renew. But if I select NOT Auto renew, I don't get the monthly billing.
Recommendations to other buyersYou have a platform with a lot of good data. I don't think it would be too much to allow for more flexibility to access the data and be more flexible in the creation of memberships, sending e-mails and tracking billing.
October 24, 2016
Kennedy M.
Trainer
August 22, 2019

“Worth it!”

OverallRhino fit has helped my company do much we tried 3 other programs but Rhinofit has been the most benofficial to my company.
ProsIt's so easy to set up and to use. It's not complicated at all. It's worth every penny you pay for it my company has been using Rhinofit for 3 years now and have never had a problem!!
ConsIt's a little on the on the expensive side but it's worth every penny. One complaint I do have is that billing is hard to change if your changing it for someone.
August 22, 2019
Wesley W.
marketing director

“Payment Gateway's ”

OverallRhino Fit offers excellent business management kiosk all is streamlined user friendly but accepting payment online through software is issue.
ProsFitness ranking, Personal profile, Account management.
ConsNo Payment gate way in South Africa, My users have to be billed in US dollars the exchange rate is +-12 times the amount. SA has the world highest fitness revenue but NO software offers a payment gate way is our country. Paysafe ,paypal all can not assist us. SA has Intesity that does not have as many features as Rhino Fit but dominate the sa market. Boxchamp also cross fit, Kick Fit will be the sales agents for your company if payment gateway can be resolved.

By RhinoFit on October 9, 2019
Hello, We are happy you are enjoying the features of RhinoFit. Unfortunately, we do not support payment processing in South Africa at this time. We have not found a viable payment processor that will work through our gateway. However, thank you very much for your feedback, we are looking into a possible solution. Thanks, Elizabeth Toon
Den S.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
August 26, 2016

“Run away, one of the worst mistakes we made and terrible support”

OverallThought we were getting a nice backend here and it was nothing but alot of promise and no ability to deliver. From start charged us for a setup fee but never did it, then software is very buggy, adding symbols and digits on imported csv file formated in the way they suggest, They know it but do not address issue until its a mess. From there all down hill, payment information was lost many times, and they blamed the customer event thought we are able to show emails confirming account setup. These guys hear about pointing fingers at the customer instead of fixing issues. Calendars do not sync for you need to open up multiple to see what your gym doing, Trainers, group classes should all be able to see each other, App crashes as does web, and many clients unable to login, but again it was said by them our fault. even though Itunes and Play app stores report all the same issues we are seeing, and their 2.0 is a nice looking version that is just that , it is loaded with issues, so don't be sold on this . If Travis the original owner see this and how it was handled he would be highly disappointed. This really is Da Bomb as in bad
ProsNot really anything
ConsThe list of issues is long , all I can say its not worth the trouble. CC data dumps, lost client data, uses some foreign country as default, imports get corrupted, clients side login unresponsive, calendars do not sync, they have bad support and little to no orientation, plus no support on set up , or in our situation they took the money didn't do the job we had to set all up after paying them. The interface on client side looks , feels and acts low tech and looks bad
Recommendations to other buyersDon't By Brian, John T or Paul's lies, they act like they care then wait for the email of blame they will send. Terrible company , really bad product,.

By RhinoFit on December 16, 2016
Unfortunately, there were some issues between RhinoFit and this customer that we attempted to resolve to no avail. An orientation is recommended for every customer and it was declined in this case. We did have to correct some of the account setup that was causing some issues. We do take responsibility for the features that were not working properly. We also upgraded since this client to RhinoFit 2.0 and have not had the issues described here. We have an import feature and the CSV file has to be correctly formatted. As for payments and information being lost, we are monitored and audited to be both NACHA and PCI compliant. In this case, there were a lot of communication issues and everything the client had issues with were resolved. In fact, we gave this client a 100% refund for all payments made to us.
August 26, 2016
Tara V.

“Rhinofit Overall Reviews”

ProsEasy to use and set up. Allows for reservations prints out tax and sales totals
Cons-glitches often and have to refresh screen a lot to get latest updates for classes...at least 1-3 times per week members complain about this -doesn't allow for classes to be changed in any way within a particular order...for instance have to manually put in change of instructors for a date range and if removed it removes the whole lot. (another huge issue) -doesn't keep emails sent out in order to be able to look back on (this is a huge issue) -wait lists aren't efficient enough...not everyone gets the notification -advertised customer service 24/7 is not available 24/7 -no option to keep personal training appt's and invoicing...this would be a huge help -need more reports for sales in particular categories

By RhinoFit on August 15, 2019
Hello Tara, Thank you for your input. We regret that you have so many issues with the software. To address some of your concerns, you have the option of deleting only one occurrence of a class when you click on the class to edit the date/times, there is an option to delete and a menu that asks if you want to delete only class or multiple. Every email that is sent out of RhinoFit is saved on the Communication Center tab on the members' profile. We do not advertise 24/7 customer service, we only advertise 24/7 Access for gym owners to control their (door locks). Please let me know where you saw that so it can be removed. 1-866-858-0304. Please give me a call for any further assistance. Thanks, Team RhinoFit
John W.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
March 10, 2019

“Years of Great Service”

OverallPut simply, it works. We never have problems with receiving payments, tracking members (who check in), and making sure the membership/payment aspects of our operations is working.
ProsIt works. We've used RhinoFit for about 4 years now, and it works as it should, helps us keep our business running, and I love it.
ConsWorkout tracking is not really functional. I also wish our members could check in on their phone.

By RhinoFit on March 11, 2019
Hi John, thank you for sharing your review of RhinoFit! We're pleased to hear how it has been able to assist your facility. If you have any questions about workouts and tracking feel free to email us! customerservice@rhinofit.ca -Team RhinoFit
March 10, 2019
Teresa B.
Gym owner

“Great product!”

OverallThe support staff is excellent. Every time I call for help I never get put on hold. The software is easy to use. And the cost is great!
ProsIt's easy to use and it has a lot of great features. The dashboard is laid out neatly. Each member has a dashboard that's easy to understand.
ConsGoing back to recharge those who have a failed charged is confusing. The kiosk doesn't give me an accepted sign when people pay for drop ins. I would like to know for sure if a payment went through

By RhinoFit on March 25, 2019
Thanks for your review of RhinoFit Teresa! We're happy to hear you're having a great experience with us.
Theresa B.
Director of Marketing/Sports Programs
September 4, 2018

“RhinoFit Review”

ProsEase of learning and use. Pulling reports is also easy.
ConsThe email blasts could be improved. Under Rhinofit a lot of our database clients were not getting our email blasts and the explanation was that they were being blocked. We had to go to MailChimp for email blasts.

By RhinoFit on November 6, 2018
Theresa, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! We're so glad RhinoFit has been easy for you to use and has simplified your gym management. We have an email system in RhinoFit but have the Mailchimp integration because of its capabilities. If you have any more questions about our email system feel free to send us an email at team@rhinofit.ca.
September 4, 2018
Scottie J.
December 21, 2018

“RhinoFit Dojo Necessity!”

OverallRhinoFit software enables us to track student progressions, log WODs and manage overall attendnace of students and instructors. It has proven to be a valuable tool that we use for accounting, payroll and student retention.
ProsThe product is simple and easy to implement. Our dojo was able to convert and begin using the software within one business day. It was literally an overnight turnaround.
ConsThe software lacks an ad-hoc notification system. We would love to be able to flag students so that when they log in at the kiosk they are presented with a custom message that we have flagged them for. This single feature would make the RhinoFit software a total package!
December 21, 2018
Alex P.
September 5, 2018

“Review”

OverallI have been a customer of RhinoFit for a very long time... probably one of the originals. I enjoyed watching the software develop over the years.
ProsThe software is fine, it does what we need it to do.
ConsLike virtually everything on earth, there is room for improvement. It I'm satisfied for the most part.

By RhinoFit on November 6, 2018
Hi Alex, thanks for your great review of RhinoFit and for being a longtime client of ours! We're so happy the software has helped you manage your CrossFit gym. We have some new software integrations coming in the next few months we think you will enjoy, so stay tuned!
September 5, 2018
Jesse B.
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 16, 2019

“Quality software for the price!”

OverallOther than the con, I can overlook it and still think this is a good product!
ProsThe price can not be beat. I have worked with perfectmind and they are a nightmare to deal with. Rhinofit answers all my question at a timely manner.
ConsThat you have to manually go into a person profile, type in the product they are buying, figure out what the cost is before tax, then add the 8.25 tax, and then press another button to charge them with a debit/ credit card or a EFT.

By RhinoFit on September 18, 2019
Hi Jesse, Thank you for your feedback. Fortunately, we can calculate the tax for you in 3 different ways, you can have tax included, tax calculated for you, or no tax. You go to orders > add orders > Add the Members name and charge it to their account. Let us know if you have any questions! Team RhinoFit 1-866-858-0304
September 16, 2019
Christine K.
Owner of Affiliate gym
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
August 5, 2019

“Software Good But Needs Upgrades”

OverallThe main benefit of RhinoFit is making it a simple process to link a member's payment profile with another. THis way, we don't have to enter the information twice.
ProsFrom an owner standpoint, I like the reporting and the scheduling of classes.
ConsI don't like that there is no direct link to my phone from the RhinoFit Calendar to my google calendar. We live by our phones so this is a MUST HAVE feature. Second, there needs to be a NEW MEMBER link. RXGym had this feature and helped capture any potential members information or to sign up for a class. It is time consuming to have myself or one of my staff go in and have to go add a person right before class time. These two features are VERY important to my business so if these cannot be acheived soon i maybe shopping around

By RhinoFit on October 10, 2019
Hello Christine, Thank you for your feedback! We are looking into integrating the RhinoFit Calendar to Google and iPhone Calendars in the future. For your 2nd requirement, good news! RhinoFit already has iframe integrations that prospective members can sign up from your Calendar, Membership Store, and Prospect Widget. You can find these on the Integrations menu selection. Thanks! Team RhinoFit
August 5, 2019
Austin A.

“Great starter”

OverallRhinoFit has given us a way to track is signed up for & coming to the gym.
ProsThe cost-to-benefit ratio is just too good to pass up, giving my company all that we need for a price we can afford.
ConsThere are some end-user features I feel are missing, primarily around membership management.
Jeff D.
May 3, 2019

“RhinoFit Review”

ProsVery affordable regardless the size of your business. Great customer service!
ConsUnable to create and save personalized automated emails. Mobile app needs a lot of work -- buttons too small for those with large fingers, is identical to website. needs to be simplified. Need to have a discount code option at checkout to reduce the workload on the seller.

By RhinoFit on June 5, 2019
Hello Jeff, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is working for you.Did you know about the Promo codes you can setup and provide for the online store. Let us know if you need help! 1-866-858-0304 Did you know about our Referral Program? If you refer someone to signup with RhinoFit, you get a free month of the software! We even have an automated way to refer: Click on Setup > Referral Program and we provide a link to embed on your website. Thanks! Team RhinoFit
May 3, 2019
Adam M.
August 28, 2018

“Easy to use, very cost effective”

ProsRhinoFit automates all the basic processes, most importantly the auto billing of my clients and management of their memberships. It does that reliably and simply. And it is very cost effective with no per client fees.
ConsOne on one booking and advanced metrics reporting could use some beefing up or customization. There are a few features with little documentation that look like they could be really cool, but I don't understand how to implement.
Bianca J.
December 13, 2016

“Getting there!”

OverallThere are a few glitches, but it seems like you guys are working it out over time. I think it is much easier to use than other software from our end. I'd like to see some different reports available. For example, I'd like to see who has signed up for courses over the last 72 hours other than through new bills because my manager normally processes those. I'd like to be able to see which teachers are drawing the largest numbers of students or bringing in the most money. (I'd really like to see how much money each teacher pulls in per month.) My clients have complained that the user-interface on their side is not as user-friendly as they'd like and apparently on iPhones the schedule does not adapt to the window size. But overall I am happy with the purchase and will continue to use your service. It has been reliable in terms of the financial transactions and the staff has been friendly and helpful. Thanks!
ProsIt is fairly intuitive to use from the management end, it is priced appropriately, and I like the customer support.
ConsThere are a few glitches that need to be worked out. The reports need a little work.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen you click on a class to do a drop-in I wish it would let you select the customer profile from the database rather than typing in a name so that it populated into their profile. There is no time when people are coming in the door to look up each profile individually to add a drop-in and then go back and add them into that specific class.

By RhinoFit on December 14, 2016
Hey there Bianca! We appreciate the feedback and your loyalty as a customer! To address some issues: We have a report that shows "Attendance by class, time and day" this will let you measure the popularity/frequency of the instructors. We are planning on adding a Commission/Performance report for Staff members as well. We are also working on getting more reports developed and continuously improving RhinoFIt! For the class drop-ins, you should be using "Sign in Member" if the person is already in the database. When you start typing the name, it will search right away. Then, they will be recorded as attending the class just like you wish. Adding a drop-in is only for people that are not currently members or not currently in your database. If you have any other questions, or want to go over any other requests, please feel free to give us a call at 1-866-858-0304 or email customerservice@rhinofit.ca. Thanks! Elizabeth T. Team RhinoFit
December 13, 2016
Oleksiy D.
gym owner

“Rhinofit Review”

OverallIt's ok. I would continue to use it
ProsPrice is very good. It works very well for what I need it to do.
ConsI'd like to see a better user interface in schedule mode when viewing on the mobile device. Sometimes classes blocks look very small and it's hard to use it intuitively. I'd like to see more automated email options. Like for when someone finished their trial to have an email going automatically. Implementations of contracts when new members sign up. Also, I would like to see the ability to post different workouts for different classes on the same day. For example, when people click on CrossFit class they can see what workout we doing that and then display different workout for when they click for CrossFit lite.
Gabe G.

“G20 Fitness”

OverallMost client interactions can be done through Rhino. Integration with Mailchimp is a big one
ProsValue for money paid is great. The cost per transaction is very competitive. Member management and customer relationship management is seamless
ConsCustomer service may need some additional training to fully solve issues

By RhinoFit on November 6, 2018
Thanks for your great review of RhinoFit Gabe! We're happy you've seen the great value RhinoFit offers along with the many benefits the software includes.
Dave R.
Head Coach

“Affordable Gym Mgmt”

OverallHelps run the gym smoothly. And at the end of the month, when you get your bill, you're glad you choose RhinoFit over ZenP or Wodify
ProsLow Price, great basic functionnalities & reports easy to use
ConsHeavy and laggy Interface, overall navigation heavy, many clicks

By RhinoFit on November 6, 2018
Dave, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! We're so happy we've been able to help you run your CrossFit gym. We're currently making some improvements for the new year we think you will enjoy, so stay tuned!
Tara J.
November 21, 2016

“Great improvement over 2014 software”

OverallFirst the Bad: Reservations page is awful on iOS (so is the calendar), but PC version is ok. Taking 3 clicks to get to shortcuts are still cumbersome (think getting to your roster) Definitely improved over 2014 version and still a better buy over other gym management software. Customer support is great when you have questions.
ProsNavigation menu is on point.
ConsCalendar is still a pain- Clients can't use Andriod Ap, Mobile site is cumbersome.

By RhinoFit on December 15, 2016
Hi Tara! Thank you for your feedback! I am sorry some of your users have been having issues with the iOs Calendar. I assure you it has been tested across all browsers, however we do recommend using Chrome for iOs, it tends to display much nicer. I am happy to go over any other questions or concerns you may have. Let me know if you want me to call you, or you can give me a call at 1(866)858-0304. Thanks! Elizabeth Toon Team RhinoFit
November 21, 2016
Stephanie E.

“RhinoFit”

OverallOverall we have had a good experience. Payment takes about 2 days through Gulf Management System which for a business is a little too long.
ProsI like the easy accessibility of the software. In addition, the added features they continue to update it with.
ConsIt is not very client friendly. It would be great if they would move towards a more client centered application for our members in terms of client retention emails (there's a cap on automatic emails), maybe even including an automatic texting system, an easier way for people to schedule classes.

By RhinoFit on August 12, 2019
Hello Stephanie, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! I am going to email you directly for your input on what other automated emails you would like to see. Thanks! Team RhinoFit
Dean L.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

“Review for RHino”

Overallover all its good. Most of the time when I need help there is someone to answer customer service
ProsI dont have to bill collect anymore..i can just set people up on auto pay
Consits not easy to tell who has paid me. I have to log in to my credit card account and merchant account and it doesnt always have my clients name on it who paid.

By RhinoFit on July 30, 2019
Hello Dean, Thank you for your feedback! We can assist you with some different reports that would be helpful to view your payments in RhinoFit. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! Thanks! Team RhinoFIt
JOHN M.
coach@grapplingsports.com
July 25, 2019

“Perfect gym management software”

OverallRhinoFit is a great product to run your gym. It has everything you need to manage clients and the daily gym operations.
ProsIt has useful tools for managing schedules - both group and private training, student management, workout of the day, and payment processing - for tuition and item purchase.
ConsThere are so many features that it can be overwhelming at times.

By RhinoFit on July 29, 2019
Hi John, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying RhinoFit. If you like, you can go to Setup > Menu Options and hide some of the features that you don't use. Thanks again, Team RhinoFit
Rositsa A.
director
Education Management, 11-50 employees
May 28, 2019

“Great Customer Management Software”

OverallOne of my businesses has a monthly subscription agency based nature and it is easy to manage my customers' payments through RhinoFit.
ProsI find RhinoFit to be very helpful and gives me great control over managing my customers. customer service is superb!
ConsAt first, can be confusing but once you fiddle around in it, you get used to it. It is not near as complicated as all other customer management software I have used in the past!

By RhinoFit on June 5, 2019
Hello Rositsa, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is working for you. Did you know about our Referral Program? If you refer someone to signup with RhinoFit, you get a free month of the software! We even have an automated way to refer: Click on Setup > Referral Program and we provide a link to embed on your website. Thanks! Team RhinoFit
May 28, 2019
Andrew G.
Owner/Operator
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
April 26, 2019

“So far it's been great”

OverallMY experience has been great. I am a 1 man team at the current moment, and RhinoFit allows me to streamline a lot of the admin parts of my job so that I have more time and energy to do what I am good at, which is coaching! I would definitely recomend, and at the price point its set at it is a no brainer.
ProsI like the simplicity and the support. I found the program relatively intuitive throughout the set up process (although I have been using similar software for 2 years). Anytime I've encountered an issue the RhinoFit support team is just one call away and they have been more then helpful in answering my questions.
ConsThe app. Sometimes it is very slow when my clients want to access their schedules.

By RhinoFit on May 2, 2019
Hello Andrew, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that you are utilize RhinoFit to streamline the tedious admin work of running a business and We are continuously testing and monitoring the app for issues and making improvements. We will look into the speed and make necessary adjustments. Let us know if it is causing your customers to be dissatisfied and we will do some specific troubleshooting. Thanks again! Team RhinoFit
philip h.
Sports, Self-employed
August 28, 2018

“Needs work but it functions”

OverallIt's good but it could be way better with simple changes
ProsEase of use and price Billing is useful reports are good as well
Cons-membership options are not flexible -coupon codes don't end when they are supposed to -asked a few times to have more graphic options for ranks...the only option is japanese and there are other arts -need an option for billing people who sign in and not prepay (not new members) -staff that better understands the software -need to remove alumni students from who needs to get promoted for the month
Cheyenne P.
Co-Owner/Manager

“Legend CrossFit, RhinoFIt”

OverallNo problems since refunds have become possible through the Rhinofit platform.
ProsThe software is easy to use. Constant upgrades with an understanding to the atmosphere for which the product is used.
ConsCant think of any negatives, everything I've had a problem with has been resolved in updates in software or an explanation of how to use it.
Yvette B.
March 10, 2017

“Poor customer service”

OverallMy experience with RhinoFit has not been pleasant. It started with not receiving attention on matters that I was facing. I would send emails and not receive responses. Email has always been the best form of communication for me but with RhinoFit service it was better to call to get a response. This made it very difficult for me since I work 8am - 5 pm mountain time and couldn't contact you all by phone after 3 pm my time. At times I would be told something would be taken care of but would have to follow up after not hearing back. Most recently I changed merchant services and it has been a nightmare. I was getting the run around and had to continuously follow up to find out the status of a very critical issue. I was told different every time I called. Actually, today I spoke to the manager who was to send me a form and once again I didn't receive anything. After mentioning that I was considering cancelling you would think there would have been a little more effort on customer service and it only got worst. Another thing, this survey would pop up every single time I logged in and that is pretty annoying. I would recommend changing that. I will let you know I am very passive and rarely complain but dealing with this most recent issue I have faced had really been a hassle and has left me very unhappy with your service. I wouldn't consider recommending your company to anyone. I hope someone that has an impact to make decisions and a difference reads this for the sake of your business.

By RhinoFit on March 21, 2017
Hello Yvette, I deeply regret and apologize that the situation made you feel that way. I am also surprised because I personally spent hours that week assisting with you switching to Bluepay. While we are integrated with BluePay, it is not a common processor for us. Unfortunately, when BluePay changed their integration requirements they did not notify us. I spent several hours on the phone trying to get your issue resolved, but it was out of our control and I was not given the correct information without escalating the issue myself and waiting for a response. In response to you cancelling, I offered you special pricing and offered to help with your issues, had I known what other issues you were facing, I would have certainly helped to resolve them. LB Fitness was happy with RhinoFit for 3 years and we regret that you are switching. Thank you for your feedback. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Elizabeth Toon Team RhinoFit
March 10, 2017
ASHLEY M.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 3, 2019

“BEST I'VE FOUND”

OverallI've worked with mindbody, zen planner, and another software. so far this is the best and much cheaper
ProsI really like the flexibility and functionality of the software so far
ConsPage load time is slow and its a little confusing for staff to figure out difference between memberhip and package
October 3, 2019
Corey H.
Owner Operator
March 25, 2019

“Daily operations ”

OverallRhinofit has been great for us, we moved from a mobile gym service to adding our own gym space about 2 years ago and having this system monitor and track everything and allow our clients to book in has been a game changer for us.
ProsThis software has helped us monitor our clients activities, accept and record client payments, allow our clients to book their classes, monitor reports and all other general day to day operations for our business. The pricing is also a great point of difference from other similar software available on the market.
ConsWe have problems with client payments from time to time with odd reasons for failed payments and it can be a real pain to try and track down the source of the problem. Personalisation of the app so it is more recognisable for our clients with our branding on it would be an awesome option to have available.

By RhinoFit on May 2, 2019
Hello Corey, Thank you for your continued patronage. Good news! We have a new feature being released that will let you Batch handle failed and outstanding bills. This feature will help with the issue you may have when there is any API issues with your payment gateway. Also, we do some offer CSS customization when integrating your Calendar, Membership Store, and Products. Please email us at customerservice@rhinofit.ca to explore those options. Thanks! Team RhinoFit
March 25, 2019
H. Sonny H.
Gym owner
November 13, 2018

“Love Rhino ”

OverallIt definitely helped my new business "a gym" take off and put it all in one place
ProsEverything is in one place. I am absolutely happy that I came across this software
ConsI wish that even the non credit card payers still popped up daily so we can know without a doubt who's bills are due daily in on place
November 13, 2018
Chris R.
Strength and Conditioning Coach
April 24, 2018

“Fails in every category outside of "ease of use"”

OverallI realized not to trust them at their word.
ProsIt was really simple to set up. Even when you think you have a question, the answer is usually right in front of you.
ConsHaving been assured those charges only start after the aforementioned client/sales targets are met, I assumed I still would have time to build a client base before the charges began. What they don't tell you is that the "free until you reach X" policy doesn't really exist. The moment you get CC processing in order to build said clients, you have to pay. Customer service will effectively disappear if you have any complaints about it, so don't count on getting timely responses, either. That means you'll likely end up getting charged for a second month even if you're no longer using their software. Their system also appears like a first year web dev student created it. Very "Microsoft Word" looking...and there's not much you can do to make it look any better. There was even an occurrence where the sign up form on my website was coded incorrectly and bits of code were visible on the form. I strongly recommend taking your business elsewhere. There are other services that provide A LOT more value for about the same price point - some are even cheaper. And, from what I've experienced, other services don't con you into giving them your hard earned money.

By RhinoFit on May 8, 2018
I am sorry that you feel this way about RhinoFit. As the site states once you process $2500 or more in payments for a given billing period, you will be billed $57 USD per month thereafter. RhinoFit provides the most competitive features for the price and provides free trial offers of the software but not the merchant credit card processing as this is a separate service that is offered as a convenience to our clients for integration with their new RhinoFit business software systems. Thank you.
April 24, 2018
Ross A.
Partner
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees
March 2, 2019

“RhinoFit allowed us to focus on building and marketing our gym rather than the technology”

OverallEverything has been as advertised so far. It has exceeded my expectations, and I think we're still scratching the surface.
ProsIt is intuitive and easy to setup. Easy to integrate with our web site. Seems to have features to support everything we can think up.
ConsThere are features that don't work the way I would have expected. Not saying they're the wrong way, but it takes some time and experimentation to get a solid handle on everything. That said, I wish I could create test accounts and delete them when I'm done. I mean REALLY delete them. Also, it would be nice to associate specific RhinoSign waivers with memberships. Also, I would love to handle membership contracts and waivers separately with RhinoSign.

By RhinoFit on March 8, 2019
Hi Ross, thanks for sharing your thoughts on RhinoFit! We're so happy to hear the software has enabled you to build up your gym and streamline operations. As far as any questions and concerns you might have, feel free to reach out and we would more than glad to help! : customerservice@rhinofit.ca -Team RhinoFit
March 2, 2019
Robert K.
April 22, 2019

“RhinoFit Gym Software”

OverallMinus the negative experience with the long wait time to recieve your money, everything else as far as membership management and WOD and calendar management is what makes it great.
ProsEase of use. Many of the other programs I looked at were way to complicated for what a gym owner needs. Rhinofits ease of use is what drew me in and continues to work for me.
ConsThe credit card processing partnership takes a long time to get through compared to competitors such as square and the like. Makes it hard to budget for the future when you have no idea when your money is coming in.

By RhinoFit on May 1, 2019
Hello Robert, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you are having a good experience with the software. If you are interested, please give us a call and we can help with the financial forecasting aspect in the software. There are some techniques we can suggest that will improve financial transparency and boost your success as a business owner. Thank you for your support! Team RhinoFit customerservice@rhinofit.ca
April 22, 2019
Raúl O.
Sports, Self-employed

“ANIfit”

OverallBest software in price and quality
ProsEasy to use and in laptop and smartphones
ConsColor interface would be better in other color than red even for customers and users

By RhinoFit on March 25, 2019
Hello Raul, thank you for leaving a review of RhinoFit and for using us for over a year now! We're happy to hear you have had a good experience with us. We're expecting some new updates in the next few months that will add some more customization we think you will like! -Team RhinoFit
Yen T.
August 30, 2018

“99 Barbell Product Review”

Overalloverall very easy and nice software to use.
Pros-Easy platform to use -check in process
Cons-unable to generate receipts for things purchased thur "Orders" -only able to make one wavier form active when there is different types of membership -once payment has been stopped from ACH the account is no longer able to charge further payments when the member has already authorize bank to process payment -key tag door entry