Loomly Ratings

Overall

About Loomly

Loomly is the Brand Success Platform that empowers marketing teams to collaborate, publish and measure. Streamline teamwork along your entire content management process: manage digital assets, fuel storytelling, polish content, approve messaging, reach your audience, engage your community and measure performance. Now supporting organic content, boosted posts and objective-driven campaigns. All in one collaborative solution. Learn more about Loomly

Alex K.
Brand Operations Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
September 30, 2019

“We love Loomly!”

OverallLoomly has helped us redesign our content management and scheduling process. We are a small team of three and using Loomly has made our work flow efficient. From brainstorming, building social media posts, uploading art/media, to publishing we use Loomly step-by-step. It's publishing tool is reliable, and we are in love with the master calendar view that helps keep our three closely related brands stay organized.
ProsWe love the Master Calendar View. The direct publishing is reliable. Plenty of tools that help keep posts organized by category, publishing stage, and schedule.
ConsIt seems like this software could use a little more polishing when it comes to user interaction. The navigation among views and pages is still a little clunky and requires a little extra back and forth. Other amenities would be helpful, as well. We would love to see Instagram direct publishing become available, and the ability to tag Facebook Events would be outstanding.

By Loomly on October 1, 2019
Dear Alex, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It's really nice to read that you are enjoying Master Calendar. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
September 30, 2019
Sarah O.
Retail, 11-50 employees
September 25, 2019

“A Must-Have for Social Media Organization and Approval Processes!”

OverallI seriously could not get through my job every day without Loomly! It has been so popular in our company that our external ad agency has even begun suggesting it to other clients! We are able to seamlessly comment, approve, and edit each and every post before going live with it, which my boss loves. It makes our social media planning much more organized than our previous ways of Google Sheets and Google Docs. My boss was extremely impressed with our implementation of this software, which earned me some major bonus points!
ProsThis software has seriously changed my job for the better! My supervisor wanted to implement an "approval process" for our social media calendar, which we were previously doing through Google Docs & Sheets (which you can image gets very confusing). The approval, editing, and commenting aspects were exactly what we were looking for. I personally love the calendar view since it helps me plan out each and every social media post on all platforms, and I love that you can drag-and-drop the posts to reschedule them. I also love the suggestions, tips, and preview for each post. It's super customizable and I don't know how I could do my job without this! PLUS, the mobile app makes it easy for me to work when I'm on the go!
ConsThe only con I can think of is the automatic scheduler, which we don't use. We will use the calendar to plan our social media posts, but then will manually copy and paste them over to each social platform. When a 3rd party software like this one automatically posts to Instagram and Facebook, your posts are "downgraded" and may not be seen by your entire audience. However I don't think this is Loomly's fault, I think this is more of the social media platform's doing. I do like the idea of the scheduler for times we are on vacation and don't have time or access to post manually every day.

By Loomly on September 26, 2019
Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly is making your job easier. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
September 25, 2019
Liz L.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2019

“Just the social media platform I was looking for!”

OverallAs Loomly is new and growing they have been super attentive. Great support, clear communication and nice staff, not to mention a platform that is well designed and works effectively. Two thumbs up!
ProsI had been using Buffer but found that it was hard to visually see all of my accounts and all of my planned posts. Loomly solved that problem! Not only could I visually see the images, dates and times of my posts, but Loomly allows me to modify each post for all of the six different platforms they support. That means I can customize my post for each audience- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. BNot only that, but having the ability to set each post's status (editing, approval, scheduled) makes sure that in-progress posts aren't accidentally published and that I can work with my team on crafting each post before it's ready to go. Super intuitive, super effective and just what I was looking for!
ConsThe only challenge we're still having is that Instagram hasn't yet allowed Loomly to use their API and sometimes it disconnects from Instagram. Loomly is working hard on this and it should be solved soon!

By Loomly on September 19, 2019
Dear Liz, Thank you so much for your amazing review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly intuitive and effective. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
September 18, 2019
Cierra M.
Social Media Manager
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

“Better Than the Others”

OverallI had been using Hootsuite before trying Loomly but it was buggy and expensive, Loomly has more features and is cheaper - a much better value. My team has loved using Loomly over other platforms and we'll never go back.
ProsI love that you can preview how your posts are going to look in your instagram feed before you post.
ConsThe only con is there isn't direct publishing to Instagram, but that's Instagram's fault.

By Loomly on September 12, 2019
Dear Cierra, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that your team has been enjoying using Loomly, it means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Raya K.
Social Media Marketer
August 26, 2019

“I recommend Loomly all the time!”

OverallLoomly holds calendars for all my clients and my own social media scheduling. It's easy for my clients to drop in to approve posts. I found Loomly on accident and I have been happy since my purchase.
ProsI like the ease of use with Loomly and the pricing model. Many of the features (daily inspiration being one) that I liked about other scheduling software, I have found to be more user-friendly in Loomly. I also love that the option to customize my posts based on the platform I'm posting to is all in one place and I don't have to create individual posts to start.
ConsI'm looking forward to Loomly getting auto-post features for Instagram - Once Loomly is an approved partner I don't know if I'll have any complaints.

By Loomly on August 29, 2019
Dear Raya, Thank you very much for your review, this is sincerely appreciated. It truly means the world to read that you are enjoying and recommending Loomly. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Sara H.
Digital Strategist
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2019

“Can't work without it”

ProsThis is truly my favorite business tool, ever. It's super easy to use so I don't have to worry about level of tech skill - each team member can use it regardless of their comfort with "tech." The wizard is useful for newer folks but not cumbersome for experienced people. I love That you can duplicate posts within the same calendar or copy them to another calendar at the click of a button. It's sooooo easy to manage multiple brands and products. I can see them all at once or individually. Oh and one of the best parts? The price! It's so nicely priced it takes no begging to get management on board. LOVE LOOMLY!!
ConsMy only Suggestion for improvement would be letting users hide bits like the target audience tab if you don't use it. But that's it. And I know how to jump over it if I don't want to use it.

By Loomly on August 29, 2019
Dear Sara, Thank you so much for your review and your very kind words: this is immensely appreciated. It truly means the world to our team to read that you are loving Loomly: we are so grateful to wake up every morning and build the platform for you. I hear you regarding skipping the targeting panel in Post Builder and have shared your feedback with our engineering team already. As always, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
August 22, 2019
Brigitte P.
Executive Director
Performing Arts, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2019

“Loomly is a must for small organizations. ”

OverallOverall, Loomly has made being an unpaid social media manager something that is manageable. I have implemented a plan so our posts aren't all on top of each other, and have managed to have real social media campaigns. Since we started using Loomly, we were able to grow our Instagram and Facebook accounts. Loomly has really made things less time consuming and more collaborative. It's great.
ProsI "work" for an all volunteer dance company. No one gets paid to do any of the jobs required to market the company or the shows. Loomly lets me streamline my time making and implementing social media marketing campaigns. It also makes it easy for other people to help. I can choose one or 2 nights a week to sit down and get things all done. I love that I can see all the posts on a monthly calendar, whether I scheduled them, or someone else has. With several hands in the pot it keeps us from posting too many things in one day. Loomly is great for collaborating with other users. I can mention someone to get them to check my grammar and spelling, or to bounce ideas off them. We can also work together on a post, I can put a picture in and someone else can write the witty words to go with it. Loomly has helped us to grow our social media presence by making it easy to create and schedule posts. You can also see when people have interacted with your posts right in the Loomly interface, so you can like their responses. You can set up alerts to remind you if posts haven't been scheduled yet, or for when collaborators comment on your posts. There's a lot to love about Loomly. They have post ideas if you can't think of something to write. They have tips for best times of day to post, and reminders if you've done something whacky like put a weird size image in a post. The customer service is fantastic.
ConsThere is not much I dislike about Loomly. I wish that the posting videos and multiple pictures to Instagram automatically was already implemented (it's in the works). Right now you have to have a Buffer account connected, and then Loomly sends you an alert and you have to post the video / multiple image Instagram post from your phone. But even that is easy to do. The photo is there and the caption is automatically copied to your clipboard so it's pretty simple to do.

By Loomly on August 8, 2019
Dear Brigitte, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly helps your organization streamline processes. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing (for photos, slideshows and videos) to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Debora M.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“Great Value, Useful Tools”

OverallIt is very useful and helpful, the features are diverse, great for planning for multiple platforms. It could be improved, for sure. But overall very positive experience.
ProsWe love the Instagram grid preview feature, it helps us plan our content visually, and not every social media planning platform offers that. We also like the "Master Calendar" feature, as it enables us to see every single content that is going out on every channel for the whole month.
ConsThe approval process can be very confusing. We also do not really think the IG story feature is good enough or even necessary for now, because it only allows us to draft/schedule content without texts on it. And when we try to add text via loomly, it will do it with a black bar like snapchat, and we don't really want that. So we never use the ig story feature here.

By Loomly on August 7, 2019
Dear Debora, Thank you very much for your review, this is much helpful. It is really nice to read that Loomly helps you plan your content visually: this is truly one of our goals as a company. I hear you regarding the Story feature we recently launched and confirm we are working on an update that will provide you with more creative freedom to design nicer Stories. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Erin K.
COO & Co-Founder
Sports, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2019

“Great tool for your business”

ProsI really enjoy the ease of use for Loomly for our business. I'm able to schedule out our social media across many channels for multiple accounts. I appreciate how I can 'set it and forget it' for the certain social accounts.
ConsThe few things I struggle with the most are not having Loomly auto publish to Instagram. I understand that this is in the works and will hopefully happen soon. The other pieces are not being able to edit photos within the system such as cropping or minor adjustments to photo editing, and having an emoji feature to add to the content.

By Loomly on August 8, 2019
Hi Erin, Thank you so much for your review, this is really useful. I am glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. We also have a photo editing feature in the works that should fit exactly the need you describe. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Austen R.
Business Owner

“Loomly Review”

OverallI've enjoyed it. I think it's easy to use and the price is fair. I hope it sticks around for a long while!
ProsIt's extremely user friendly. The calendar view is exactly how I like to see what's going on. And the price is almost unbeatable for the amount of users Loomly allows, compared to other applications like Sprout or Hootsuite.
ConsNot being able to post directly to Instagram is a bother, but I understand this is an issue with all of these post-planning applications.

By Loomly on August 7, 2019
Dear Austen, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly extremely easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Delia S.
Founder Wikihospitals
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
July 30, 2019

“Why I use Loomly for my social media posts”

OverallVery friendly emails, quick response to problems. The software is stable and continuously being enhanced. Payment integrations for Instagram campaigns are (I believe) currently possible.
ProsLoomly has a very straightforward workflow, it is easy to learn and use, and is very affordable. You can give your posts different labels to keep tap on your different content types ie podcast, recycled old post, video. You see recommendations on how good (or not) the day and time you have selected is, for your social media site. Graphics can be added. A link shortener is part of the software. You go from selecting calendar, content type, social media platform, time and date and review or publish with great ease. Even better, it now integrates with Facebook paid campaigns. You can set up and deliver your Facebook ads all from the Loomly dashboard. For the single blogger who just runs one set of social media sites for their blog/business, it's a sweet deal.
ConsI'm not aware of how you would be able to republish the same post, multiple times. However that is not something I like to do, as I feel it gets 'spammy'. This software is best for the small blogger. But, hey, that's the majority of us!

By Loomly on July 31, 2019
Dear Delia, Thank you so much for your incredible review: this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. When you need to publish the same post multiple times, you can take advantage of the "Duplicate Post" feature, although it is indeed highly recommended to tweak a post when republishing it to avoid duplicated content and spam, you are perfectly right here! Please let our team know if we can help in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
July 30, 2019
Gabriel M.
Junior Graphic Designer
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
May 28, 2018

“Really Handy Overall!”

ProsI am the main user of Loomly in my office as the social media manager & one of the graphic designers for the organization. I use it just about every day and I find it very useful for planning posts, organizing my time and posting schedule. I like being able to see the calendar I've created in several different views. I also love being able to see what our feed will look like with the posts I've created, even including future posts that I've assigned but not yet published. I also have found their customer service to be really responsive and friendly, and go the extra mile to figure things out for me when I've had an issue, or not understood something within the app/site. Its been really interesting to use this app, and my department has chosen to continue our subscription past the trial because we like even being able to give each other feedback on posts, assign certain topics to specific people, and see the history of posts & images and pull from those for future posts without scrolling way back in our feeds for that info.
ConsThere are just a few things I would like to see improved with the use of Loomly. Overall, I find the design of the interface it to be very intuitive and easy to use; however the thing holding it back is posting to Instagram. Loomly is a bit behind on integrating it's system with the new Instagram rules (which now DO allow publishing through third party apps). So as of right now, it is not easy to post to Instagram, and in fact it almost feels like a waste of time to even use Loomly for that because you're just creating posts on Loomly and then having to redo everything through Instagram later, or copy and pasting everything from Loomly which is just an extra unnecessary step. I've also found that that part of the interface (especially from the app) to be counter intuitive and it ends up giving me lower quality images than what I uploaded to copy and past into my post. This is really only one area that I've found to be lacking, but to be honest, the point of an app/website like this is to make less work, not more for a social media manager, so I do think it's important to be on top of it.
May 28, 2018
Pamela M.
Director of Marketing & PR
Commercial Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
August 5, 2019

“Great for small teams! ”

ProsI love that our team can preschedule the week for social and not have to worry about live posting every day. It's just a weekly task unless something time-sensitive pops up. We have a smaller team and each member focus' on more than just social, so it's great to not have to have someone constantly stop what they're doing every time a post needs to go live or schedule in each of the different platforms. Also, the ability to customize the messaging for each platform in one place after writing the general messaging is so easy!
ConsSometimes the Instagram integration glitches and we have to stop and manually push, but it always sends a notification via email and the app if something doesn't go through.

By Loomly on August 6, 2019
Hi Pamela, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that your team is finding Loomly useful. We are doing everything we can to improve the Instagram publishing workflow as soon as possible. In the meantime, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Natalie G.
May 15, 2019

“Great For Social Media Scheduling”

OverallThe overall experience has been wonderful. My only negative feedback is the inability to auto-post with Instagram unless you have a Buffer account. I'd also like to customize what steps I take when scheduling. (For example, I always skip the "audiences/filters" feature when scheduling for Facebook, and I'd like the option to get rid of that step entirely because I won't use it for my clients.) Otherwise, the interface is smooth, easy-to-use and learn, and helps me write and schedule content more efficiently.
ProsI LOVE that you can write the content once and then tailor each set of copy for each social media channel. For example, the exact same copy that works for Facebook doesn't always work for Instagram & Twitter. With Loomly, you can write it once and then go into each platform and customize your content to include hashtags, shorten links, etc. You can also upload custom photos for each platform. Other social media schedulers only allow for one set of copy across all the platforms you choose, making it cumbersome and time-consuming when you have multiple platforms to schedule.
ConsI cannot stand the fact that you have to also have a Buffer account to enable auto-posting with Instagram. I really, really wish they'd figure out a way to allow auto-posting instead of getting push notifications on my phone without having to have a Buffer account. I don't want to have to pay for two social media schedulers. Loomly would be nearly perfect if not for that huge flaw.

By Loomly on May 16, 2019
Dear Natalie, Thank you so much for your amazing review and your very kind words. It means a lot to read that you have been enjoying Loomly. As far as Instagram scheduling is concerned, we are doing everything we can to release such a feature as soon as feasible. I will send you an email today separately to give you an update on the situation. In the meantime, please let me know if I can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
May 15, 2019
KRYSTAL K.
Publisher
Media Production, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2019

“Loomly is a savior when it comes to managing social media ”

OverallAs a small business I don't have the budget to hire a dedicated social media manager. I am very busy and wear many hats. Posting to Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels can be time consuming, as well as tracking social media interactions . Loomly makes it much easier to manage all this.
ProsWith Loomly, you can manage all your social media content and interactions from one platform. I find it easier to use than similar offerings from other companies. The interface is simpler and cleaner. I can receive information via email, push notifications or even Slack. So when people engage with my content on my social media channels, I receive alerts.
ConsI wish Loomly was integrated with WordPress so that posts could autopublish from WordPress vial Loomly to all my social media channels.

By Loomly on August 8, 2019
Dear Krystal, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly humbly contributes to the success of your business. We do have an integration with Wordpress on the roadmap, although I cannot commit to a hard ETA yet: in the meantime, an idea could be to leverage the RSS feature to automatically create Draft posts in Loomly from your blog posts in Wordpress, as suggested here https://blog.loomly.com/rss-feeds-inspiration/. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Alex M.
Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Exec
Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees
September 16, 2019

“A fun and creative way of posting to Social Media ”

OverallOverall, our experience with Loomly has been great, I have used a few others and this by far is the simplest to use. It honestly has made a big difference. There are still feature we have yet to try, but can't wait to get stuck in.
Pros*Easy to use *Creating a post is simple and effective *Looks fantastic *Grid view for Instagram has made HUGE improvements to our Instagram *Customer support is good
Cons*Customer support is good, but no contact number *no way of tagging products *stories and multiple insta posts can be done, but have to be uploaded manually at the scheduled time. However, you do get notifications to your phone. (if you have the app)

By Loomly on September 17, 2019
Hi Alex, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. In particular, it means a lot to read that Loomly is making a big difference for you. You are correct: at the moment, we are offering support over chat, email and social media (not over phone yet) as we want to keep Loomly as affordable as possible. I also confirm that we are working on improving the workflow around Instagram publishing and Stories. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
September 16, 2019
Jose M.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
September 10, 2019

“Excellent, clean design for anyone looking to organize their multiple social media channels”

OverallOverall positive, looking forward to new features coming
ProsEasy to use, other social media management tools felt clunky and crowded. Loomly had everything we needed to manage multiple social media channels.
ConsStill missing some featured with facebook events and some functions

By Loomly on September 13, 2019
Dear Jose, Thank you very much for your review, this is much helpful. I am really glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. You are correct about Facebook events: some API changes were introduced last year, which limited what we were allowed to do on that front. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
April S.
Social Media Director
Fine Art, 1-10 employees

“Save time and money!”

Overall1. Saving money 2. Save time on development and management of content These two factors are enough to convince me to stick with the software.
Pros1. Ease of Use 2. Visibility of content planning and network preview 3. Tagging ability 4. Ability to collaborate with the team on content development 5. Affordable
Cons1. Lack of the ability to schedule to Instagram 2. Ability to include tags on Facebook posts on scheduled posts

By Loomly on August 8, 2019
Dear April, Thank you so much for your review, this is super helpful. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly easy to use and that the platform saves you time & money. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible and that including tags in Facebook posts is on our roadmap. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Nikky H.
creative director
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
July 29, 2019

“Great app!”

OverallGreat to be able to schedule content across all my platforms - I spend a few hours a week creating posts which schedule automatically for the whole week. After using Hootsuite for several years I've now replaced it with Loomly/Buffer - and although I'm paying more than double I think it's worth it for the ability to create better looking posts.
ProsLove this app - particularly how it helps you write better content. Ability to adapt the post in full for each platform & the helpful hints & tips and hashtag counts are fantastic. The biggest bonus is the app tells you the prime times and days of the week to post so you dont put content out at a bad time and can really create a bespoke plan for the week. Very little to say that is not a massive positive other than having to use Buffer as well is a bit of a pain and I dont like the calendar.
ConsCost - it is more than I'd like to pay especially when I also need to pay for Buffer alongside it. I dont like the way the calendar is set up - it's not clear to see what posts are going out every day, I try to mix up the content for each platform across the week and after you've done several schedules and want to go back to check what you did it becomes tough to see what's posting where.

By Loomly on August 1, 2019
Hi Nikki, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that Loomly saves you time and helps you create better posts. As far as seeing your upcoming posts, may I ask if you had a chance to use the "Post Overview" & "On The Radar" widgets on your dashboard, which let you see at a glance the posts that require your attention on the short term? I can confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
July 29, 2019
Destiny V.
August 23, 2019

“Easiest to use”

OverallIt's been great and really easy to use. I love how visual it is and it's extremely easy to get client's approve posts
ProsIt is very visually pleasing and easy to use
ConsThe Instagram posting, but that's an IG problem

By Loomly on August 29, 2019
Dear Destiny, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful and appreciated. I am really glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
August 23, 2019

“Fantastic Platform”

OverallI use this software to manage multiple clients and I fully enjoy using it.
ProsThis platform is affordable and so easy to use. It makes managing the social calendars for my clients so easy.
ConsThey need to get Instagram to allow them to direct publish. Once that happens, the software will be amazing.

By Loomly on September 6, 2019
Hello, Thank you very much for your review, this is much appreciated. I am glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I also confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Hudson T.
IT & Marketing Consultant
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
August 5, 2019

“Very affordable alternative to the more costly competitors ”

OverallLoomly has been a great solution to the problem we were having about putting out consistent content for our Facebook/Instagram etc. It's simply a matter of writing up content, adding a picture and tweaking the individual channels then we just set and forget.
ProsThe best thing about Loomly is the general user-friendliness of writing up and scheduling posts to all our different social media platforms. It's very easy to tweak the individual platform's posts to suit their unique uses. Also the topic suggestions when creating a new post are very handy if you want to get something out but are stumped for content
ConsThere aren't really any cons that I've run into. Getting started there was alot to take in, but it didn't take TOO long to get the hang of it all.

By Loomly on August 6, 2019
Hi Hudson, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that you find Loomly easy to use, as this is one of our top priority. Please let our team know if we can assist you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Blake V.
Director of Operations
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“Great for Large Teams - user friendly, easy to navigate and great workflow ”

OverallOverall, the experience has been great. Love the workflow and easy navigation.
ProsWe love how easy it is to navigate through Loomly. It's user-friendly and well organized. We have a team of individuals that work on Loomly and it is super easy to assign roles, get notifications and make updates when needed.
ConsThree things I would love to see on Loomly: 1) Automatic Instagram publishing - which I know you are working on but a timeframe would be nice to know. 2) Easy access to the master calendar on the mobile app. 3) For "passed" scheduled posts, add an option to directly post instead of having to reschedule.

By Loomly on August 7, 2019
Hi Blake, Thank you very much for your detailed review, this is truly helpful. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly easy to navigate. As far as your suggestions are concerned: 1. we are doing everything we can to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible and I will reach out to you over email to share more details, 2. understood, this has been added to the roadmap, 3. excellent idea. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Kelly H.

“Great Scheduler ”

OverallI was using spreadsheets and Google Drive before to share content with clients. Now they can just approve the posts (and see them, too) right from their own dashboard.
ProsI love Loomly because it's so easy to use. I love being able to preview my posts before they are scheduled. I also love that my clients can approve the posts directly. This eliminates the need for spreadsheets and uploading photos/videos for clients to view. Customer service is great, too. Anytime I've had an issue, it's been resolved very quickly. It's very affordable as well.
ConsDirect publishing to Instagram, but I believe it's coming.

By Loomly on August 8, 2019
Dear Kelly, Thank you very much for your review, this is extremely helpful and appreciated. I can definitely relate your experience with spreadsheets: this is really what inspired us to develop Loomly in the first place. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Trudy R.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
August 18, 2019

“Best Social Scheduler ever!”

OverallI loved that I can have a session on Loomly and schedule ahead of time. This application is so easy to use I have now passed on this task to my sister who is now working me. It's terrific, she sets up each post and I go in and edit.
ProsLoomly is super easy to use. I love how I can see at a glance with tags what posts are catering to which area of my business. I also love that I can see a thumbnail of the image in the list view. Makes it easy for us to strategise our marketing
ConsInstagram posts are not always sent. It would be good to have a function to crop and move images within Loomly.

By Loomly on August 19, 2019
Dear Trudy, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely appreciated. I am really glad to read that Loomly makes it easier to collaborate with your sister! I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to improve Instagram publishing and that we are working on an image editor that will allow you to crop your assets. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
August 18, 2019
Samuel K.
Marketing
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
August 7, 2019

“Budget friendly alternative to HootSuite”

OverallOverall Loomly has been great. All of the features we need at a fraction of the cost of other similar solutions.
ProsLoomly includes all of the features we were looking for. Notably, the post approval workflow/feature is really helpful and something that isn't included with other solutions at a similar price point.
ConsOur team hasn't found many things that we don't like about Loomly. There were a few adjustments that needed to be made to our workflow, but nothing too significant. The only thing I would change is the ability to display one post scheduled for multiple dates/channels separately on the calendar.

By Loomly on August 8, 2019
Dear Samuel, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. I am really glad to read that Loomly includes all the features you need. I believe I have great news for you: you can group/ungroup your posts in Calendar View! I have asked our support team to reach out to you to guide you through this recent feature. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Charmaine C.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
May 1, 2019

“I'm mostly in LOVE with Loomly.”

OverallWith Loomly, I'm able to see and manage all of my posts in one place which is really great. Even though Loomly has room for improvement, I really enjoy their product and I'll continue working with them! Keep up the great work Loomly! MyAssistant is here with you.....we're growing together!
ProsI love how easy Loomly is to use. I love the suggestions/tips it gives as you go through the posting process. I also love the ability to add multiple calendars.
ConsI do not like the photo library. It does not function correctly. If I select unused photos, it shows me photos I've already posted using Loomly. If I select photos within a certain group that I've added and used, it won't show the photos in the results. I also don't like that customer service is not immediately available to address questions or concerns and that there is no phone number. One more thing, when adding hashtags you don't have the option to look at all of your hashtags....it gives you about 10 to choose from then you need to remember/create additional ones to use.

By Loomly on May 2, 2019
Dear Charmaine, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that you are in love with Loomly. As far as Library & hashtags are concerned, I am going to reach out to your over email today to learn more and see how we can help. As far as customer service is concerned, I am sorry to read that you feel we are not responsive enough, despite our average response time in the chat currently being under 30 minutes. I will be in touch shortly and in the meantime, please let me know if I can help with anything else (you can reach me at thibaud@loomly.com). Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
May 1, 2019
Jason M.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
May 3, 2018

“The Best Social Media Scheduling Tool”

ProsLoomly does exactly what it claims to do, reliably, and easily enough for clients to use the platform as well. My absolute favorite part of Loomly is being able to visualize all of my posts using the monthly calendar view. This can be done on a calendar-by-calendar (client-by-client) basis or you can see a master calendar with everything in one spot. Any images you upload are also saved to a media gallery for quick retrieval later. There are a few really helpful views, such as the monthly and list views, but you can also see what individual posts will look like on a platform-by-platform basis. When you enter a post, you can customize that 'generic' content on each platform, making it extremely simple to tailor the message to different audiences. The advanced analytics section is helpful in being able to identify engagement rates, top performing posts, and to simply compare different time periods. Analytics for the linked social accounts can all be viewed here, so it's nice to be able to work from one tool instead of having to log into each platform separately. From a collaboration standpoint, the comment system works well. You can @mention specific users and assign posts to other for review, edits, or approval. It's an effective way to manage a high volume of posts. I average about 400 posts per month, and I never feel worried that I'll miss something.
ConsI would like if there was an option to disable email notifications if I'm already receiving app notifications. It does not have two-factor authentication, which could be a dealbreaker for some. The automatic publishing to Instagram is still in the pipeline. It would be handy to have, but it's not enough of an inconvenience to bother me on the day-to-day.
May 3, 2018
Austin K.
Marketing Assistant
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
September 19, 2019

“Loomly Review ”

OverallOverall, it's solved a lot of problems for us. It's helped us organize our social media accounts and it's very helpful with how easy it is to schedule the same post to different networks at the same time.
ProsI love how easy it is to look back at old posts and see what you've posted. I really love the suggestions before posting something. And the weird holidays over on the side. I love that you can set people to certain roles where some have to get approval first. I love how easy it is to set up a post and get it posted within minutes!
ConsI don't like the Instagram function. It's very difficult to schedule something on Instagram.. it might be Instagram itself, but I've tried scheduling videos and pictures and it seems to have different excuses of why I can't post. It also only lets you post the first picture. I'd like to see it be able to post multiple pictures on Instagram since IG has that capability now.

By Loomly on September 23, 2019
Dear Austin, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful and appreciated. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing (including the features you mention) to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
September 19, 2019
Jenny D.
Accounting, 51-200 employees
August 26, 2019

“Excellent social media organizer”

OverallThis was recommended to me at a small business marketing presentation for people having to manage a variety of social media platforms and having to uniquely characterize each message. Loomly does a great job of helping me organize the posts, has helpful hints with each post regarding length and readability, and ensures I stay on top of the calendar. I also like the awards we get for posting. It's a fun incentive and I enjoy seeing how our engagement compares with other Loomly users.
ProsI appreciate the different calendar views (list, pictures, etc) for different viewing needs. The content suggestions are very helpful and the email reminders are great when I didn't get a chance to change from draft to published.
ConsThe content suggestions are rather general. Granted, I manage the calendar for an accounting firm so our information is very specific. But i always find it helpful to see what other people in the industry are posting.

By Loomly on August 29, 2019
Dear Jenny, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that Loomly makes organizing your social media content and workflow easier. I hear you regarding Post Ideas being generic: we recently launched Custom Post Ideas, which now allow you to add your very own inspiration item to any of your calendars. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Andrew A.
Head of Communications & Publicity
Entertainment, 1-10 employees

“CineConcerts Loomly Review”

OverallWe needed something to schedule, approve, and vet all social media going out on our channels. Loomly has satisfied all of our needs and then some.
ProsIt's simple, easy to use. The interface is intuitive and well thought out. There are plenty of options for social media management software, and they are all very, very expensive. This does everything we need without breaking the bank.
ConsThe most issues we've had are with auto-publishing across multiple networks. Not sure if there are API issues, or connectivity issues with third parties but that is the extent of our frustration.

By Loomly on August 8, 2019
Dear Andrew, Thank you so much for your review, this is extremely helpful. I am really glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I am aware of some challenges related to publishing content to Instagram, but not with other channels: I have asked our support team to reach out to you today to see if there is anything we can do on that front. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Casey B.
Comms Officer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
August 6, 2019

“Simple, easy to use, could be tweaked a bit”

OverallIt's improved the shelf life of our posts as I'm able to plan weeks in advance.
ProsIt's interface is easy to see and uncomplicated. The live chat feature is also great for quick tech support. I like that you can tag organizations on LinkedIn.
ConsI wish you were more easily able to duplicate a post by simply dragging it or editing the time directly from the calendar view, rather than having to go in and edit the entire post.

By Loomly on August 7, 2019
Dear Casey, Thank you so much for your review, this is truly helpful. I am really glad to read that you find easy to use and that you were please with the quality of our tech support. I hear you regarding post edits within Calendar View: this is something we actually want to improve and we are playing with different ideas to allow what we call "in-line editing". Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Michelle K.
Social Media Director
Furniture, 11-50 employees
April 29, 2019

“Makes my job possible”

OverallWe are a small-ish design firm in Chicago. Without Loomly running the IG account would be cumbersome and very time consuming. I like that Loomly is not overly complicated and that conversations with my supervisor are easy within Loomly. Customer support has always been prompt and helpful and friendly. I could *probably* do my job without Loomly, but it would be awful.
ProsLove the calendar planning and being able to drag and drop to change post dates. The workflow options have been very useful in planning posts and then marking them for approval when ready so my supervisor can sign off on them.
ConsWish there was a grid preview function that could exclude my story posts! I really need to preview my gallery posts in a grid, but there is no way to sort out the story posts. I don't mind manually publishing all that much but it would be really nice if it would post automatically and with tags. I would love if I could drag and drop from month to month (right now I can't drag a post from April into May).

By Loomly on April 30, 2019
Dear Michelle, Thank you very much for your review: it means the world to read that Loomly is contributing to making your workflow smoother. As far as Stories are concerned, we are working on adding support for those shortly. I may be missing your point but Loomly does offer a grid preview excluding Stories: I will reach out to you over email today to see how I can help. Direct publishing is in the works and we are doing everything we can to make it available as soon as possible. Last but not least, drag and drop from month to month is usually possible, with one limitation: when a month starts on a Monday (or a Sunday, depending on the settings of your calendar), then no day from the previous month shows up in Calendar View, which prevents you from dragging and dropping posts. This will not be a problem between May & June and we are looking into way to make it work for all months. Please let me know if I can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
April 29, 2019
Abigail N.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 7, 2018

“The Post Planner/Editor is amazing and easy to use”

ProsI Signed up for Loomly because of 3 features mentioned on their website(Post Inspiration, Post Builder and the ability to store images and videos in the library for use in future posts.) I also liked the workflow options, which are: 1. Original workflow with 6 different post states (Draft, Pending Approval, Requires Edit, Approved, Scheduled & Published) 2. Lite Workflow with 5 different post states (Draft, Pending Approval, Requires Edit, Scheduled & Published) 3. Zero workflow with 3 post states (Draft, Scheduled & Published) Since I was managing one of my personal brands I used the Zero workflow option, however, I'm happy that there were other options. I liked the post ideas option, where you save RSS feeds to use for posts. I selected the option that allowed automatically made draft posts from all the articles in the RSS feeds. I could then edit the draft post as I liked. Another thing I liked about Loomly was the ability to preview how my post would look like on each platform. Finally, I liked the post builder/planner/editor (I'm not sure what it's called) I liked the option to define generic content (ie the base content that would be shared on each profile. After this, you can then fine tune each channel, removing and adding from the base content, adding hastags, etc. I liked the tips it provided for each network, tips such as reducing or increasing the length of the copy for specific channels, changing the scheduled time to a more suitable time etc.
ConsI hated how it took over ten minutes for my post to publish after clicking the publish now button. It kept showing "Submitting..." In the end I had to refresh the page and start over again. After refreshing the page and redoing the post it worked and my post was published immediately.
August 7, 2018
Jonathan G.
Owner/Operator
August 5, 2019

“Best Scheduling Software To Date!”

ProsI really like the ease of use, and how easy it is to understand.
ConsIn ability to schedule directly to Instagram without the use of another app/platform.

By Loomly on August 6, 2019
Hi Jonathan, Thank you very much for your review, this is incredibly helpful. It means a lot to read that you are enjoying Loomly and find our service easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. In the meantime, please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Loulita G.
Creative Director
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2019

“Loomly saved my social media life...”

OverallJust amazing. There is honestly so much about this software that I love and it has saved me a ton of time. I am also amazed at the customer service and how quick everyone is to help out when I'm unsure of something. Wonderful team.
ProsI love that: - I can customise each social media post per channel. - I can create multiple calendars, schedule posts and see what's happening on each one. - I can colour code each client on each calendar so when I see the main calendar I know what belongs to what. - I can also title my posts and schedule them at the time I want them to go out. - I can add users to each of those calendars. - The software is inexpensive compared to others - especially with how many users you're allowed. - I can boost a post straight from Loomly, and even create ads. - I can create different audiences to target those ads. - Loomly gives me social media post suggestions for what's happening that day. It also remembers and suggests hashtags when I'm putting those in. - Loomly shortens urls and gives me previews to those urls, which I can turn off if I want to.
ConsProbably that I need to use Buffer to post directly to Instagram. I would also love to be able to post more than one photo on Instagram.

By Loomly on June 14, 2019
Hi Loulita, Thank you so much for your review, which is very helpful, and for your kind words, which mean the world to us. As discussed over email, we are doing everything in our power to make Instagram native scheduling available in Loomly as soon as possible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly
June 13, 2019
Erin M.
Design, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2019

“Almost does it all!”

OverallOverall, Loomly is an easy-to-use platform with an intuitive and clean interface. It just enjoyable to get on there! The customer service is also great and folks are very responsive.
ProsI switched to Loomly from another social media calendar tool because of the teamwork features, the @mention capability, and the detailed monthly reports. I really love how easy is for my team to use, collaborate on, and schedule out our posts for our social media clients.
ConsOverall, the cost is a little steep when paying month-to-month. (I had to upgrade to get the advanced reports.) It would also be nice to have a Google Chrome integration, as well as the ability to create custom reports. The biggest feature that's lacking is direct publishing to Instagram.

By Loomly on September 13, 2019
Dear Erin, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful and appreciated. I am glad to read that you are enjoying the collaboration aspect of Loomly. I confirm that a Chrome extension, custom reports and most urgently Instagram direct publishing are all items on our roadmap and we are doing everything in our power to bring those to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
September 12, 2019
Paulina F.
Designer - Photographer - Owner
May 13, 2019

“Simple and Intelligent Social Scheduling Software”

ProsThe Pros: - Easy to use - The process is very easy for scheduling. - Clean interface, very organized - Easy Android App to use on the go - Perfect Social Media Scheduling /Posting - Love having clients approve proofs before social posts become public - Love the drag and drop calendar - Love the easy duplicate post option for multiple same post scheduling - Pricing is very fair - Supports Image and Video - Great customer support (I have reached out to them a few times already with quick response)
ConsSome of the negatives of the software - no location tagging ability - no stories option (Storrito has figured a way in doing this) - preset design software would be nice (not a deal breaker but would be convenient) - no set time option (need to keep changing the time from the calendar quick build view) - Would be useful, in the calendar view once you're editing a certain post to stay within the calendar view post and not redirected to page, editing a series would be much more convenient then having to go back again into the calendar view.

By Loomly on May 14, 2019
Dear Paulina, Thank you very much for your detailed review: this is incredibly helpful. I am glad to read that you have been enjoying Loomly. I can confirm that we are working on adding support for Stories, location tags and publishing time presets. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
May 13, 2019
Jen H.
Agency Manager/Co-Owner
Insurance, Self-employed
September 24, 2019

“Keeps me Orgazined”

OverallOverall I am happy with Loomly and I hope to see what features they add.
ProsI like that it will post to my business's facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, pinterest, all at the same time where I can see the posts and give them each a title so that I know what is scheduled.
ConsWhen they say you can post to 10 different social platforms that is not really the case. It was only 4 and has now implemented google making it 5. You can use for example 2 facebook accounts, 2, twitter, 2 pinterest, etc. Also sometimes when pressing on a day to generate a post the wrong day pops up so you have to watch that. I have expierenced this on a phone, tablet and the computer.

By Loomly on September 26, 2019
Dear Jen, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that Loomly helps you keep things organized. I confirm that Loomly is currently integrated with 6 social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn & Google My Business) and that the Base Plan allows you to connect 10 social accounts from those 6 platforms. I have asked my support team to reach out to you regarding date selection, to see how we can help with this. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
September 24, 2019
Natalie K.
Photography, Self-employed

“Best value! ”

OverallGreat customer service! Responsive and helpful. I lost
ProsPrice is good, flexibility is great, features are plentiful.
ConsInability to post directly to instagram; inability to "copy all" posts to another calendar at once.

By Loomly on August 7, 2019
Hi Natalie, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly is providing you with value. I confirm that we are doing everything we can to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. I hear you about duplicating all posts from one calendar to another, and although we recommend publishing original (and non-duplicated content), I can definitely think of specific use cases where that would make perfect sense: I will regroup with our team and see if something can be done. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Krystyna M.
Printing, 1-10 employees
May 31, 2019

“Great place for small/medium businesses ”

OverallLoomly has fixed the issue within our company of people not knowing who's posting what and when. With this, now we all know where we are at and our social channels look a lot more professional.
ProsLoomly is easy to use, easy to navigate, great for on the go changes with the app- which is super simple to use too- and will do pretty much everything you need it to do.
ConsWhen purchasing the different levels both the amount of channels and the amout of users go up together, it would be great if there was an option to just up the amount of social channels independently, but this is a pretty minor issue.

By Loomly on June 4, 2019
Hi Krystyna, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly easy to use and that it helped with your team workflow. I hear you regarding pricing, although we did implement these tiers in an effort to make Loomly as affordable as possible, providing you with more social accounts/collaborators when you upgrade. Please let our team know if I can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
May 31, 2019
Judith P.
Photography, Self-employed
May 6, 2019

“Very good value for your money!”

OverallIt makes it easy for me to link new customers and give them an open view on what I'm doing. They can follow day to day posts true their PDF calendar. Beginning of the month, I send them a draft of the calendar and they can make notes which I can adjust easily. Also the mobile app is easy to use and you can edit it at the last minute if needed.
Pros2 months ago I started as a local Social Media Photographer. Which mean I am a social media expert that does the follow-up for a lot of local stores/enterprises' social media in combination with a monthly dose of photography. I was looking for a platform that made it easy for me to import the pictures and form a calender that I could send to my customers so they can follow every step of the social media-planning. Loomly has it all: * Nice calender * Details of every post * Statistics at the end of the month for all my channels (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook) * Good pricing! * I LOVE the customer service. Whenever I need to ask a question, they almost immediately respond to my messages.
ConsThere's not much to dislike but I'm still waiting for the automatic Instagram-posting! Because I have a lot of channels, I can't do it on free platforms so I need to publish manual for the time being. Also the analytics could be a bit more in detail (e.x. Iconosquare is very detailed!)

By Loomly on May 7, 2019
Dear Judith, thank you so much for your review. I just shared your feedback with our engineering & support team. As far as Instagram publishing is concerned, I definitely hear you and I confirm we are doing everything in our power to launch this feature as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
May 6, 2019
BRITTNI B.
Social Media Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

“Great Platform!”

ProsI like the ease of use the most. I love that everything is compact - I can post to multiple sites at once for a cost that does not break the bank.
ConsI pay for the solo use and I wish the advanced analytics could be purchased as an extra, instead of moving to the pro level. I only need 1 user but the advanced analytics would be super helpful to see!

By Loomly on August 13, 2019
Dear Brittni, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am glad to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. I just asked our support team to contact you to see if we can figure something out regarding Advanced Analytics. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
March 19, 2019

“It's got everything I need for social media management!”

OverallMakes my social media management (of multiple accounts) so smooth and simple, plus it's been great to collaborate with clients using approvals and comments!
ProsEasy to use Simpler and works better than other platforms I've used Easy to collaborate with team and get approvals fast Easy to use multiple accounts across different platforms Love that it adds spaces to IG captions Love that you can see a preview of your IG grid You can edit posts through the phone app The suggested post ideas are a cool feature
ConsI can't think of many cons... It doesn't yet support automatic IG posting (but it's coming) Doesn't yet support multiple photo posts on android Would love some more post types like youtube, blog posts and emails - not necessarily to post through loosely, but just to organise it all on one calendar.

By Loomly on March 29, 2019
Thank you so much for your review, this is incredibly helpful. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power (and even a bit more than that) to make native Instagram publishing possible as soon as possible. I can also confide that integrations with YouTube, as well as two popular blogging platforms and one email marketing platforms are on our roadmap, in order to allow you to see all your marketing efforts in one place. Please let our team know if you need anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
March 19, 2019
Jenni B.
September 5, 2019

“3 Reasons I love Loomly”

OverallI have come and gone several times trying others but I find loomly does it all is great value for money and I only need one platform to manage all mine and my clients accounts
Pros1 - I love the calendar layout 2 - I like how I can schedule to groups and not just pages 3 - It does all the platforms I want to be visible on and a few more I love how I can scroll back to see what I posted when according to the calendar, this is hard to do natively on the social media platforms!
ConsI'd love to be able to keep a bank of post ideas easier and drag and drop and theme days

By Loomly on September 6, 2019
Dear Jenni, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely appreciated. It is so great to read that you enjoy using Loomly. Regarding Post Ideas, we recently launched Custom Post Ideas, which allows you to create your very own Post Ideas in Loomly, on the dates that make the most sense to you: https://blog.loomly.com/custom-post-ideas/ Please let our team know if we can help you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Damilola M.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 4, 2019

“Loomly Review”

ProsLoomly to me is a well advanced social media manager because it helps me to upload custom image for each social media platforms unlike other software in this category will only allow one image for all social media selected, this has also helped me to write custom post for each social media platforms in the format they are suppose to be posted because all platforms don't work with same format, like the format you'll use on twitter is different from instagram, but other software in this category accept only one post format across all chosen social media platforms. Loomly customer support is on point, I had an issue and they solved it without wasting much time. Personally I feel Loomly delivers the service I paid for satisfactorily.
ConsLoomly email notification is really an headache for me, I wish I could disable it, but unfortunately there is no way to disable email notification unless I unsubscribe to the channel, actually social media app notifications is enough in this regard. After clicking publish it takes longer time for the post to be published, I wish it could be more faster than how it is now

By Loomly on August 5, 2019
Dear Damilola, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am glad to read that Loomly delivers the service you expect. Our team will reach out to you today regarding email notifications and publishing speed. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
August 4, 2019
Elizabeth G.
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees
November 21, 2018

“A Refreshing Way to Manage Our Social Media!”

OverallAfter many years of using a different management tool for my social media it is refreshing and has actually inspired me to do more again with our social media. I also teach strategic social media management for our training company and have changed my recommendation to our learners!
ProsThe best feature for me is the ability to create a master message however personalise it to each individual platform and ensure that it is optimised for each platform I am using! for example there are different requirements for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest however I am able to quickly and simply ensure each message is 100% perfect for the targeted audience on that platform.
ConsI love the desktop version however I would like to see more development of the mobile app to enable me to fully utilise the features of Loomly when on the move. I would also like to be able to manage more than one group/page for each platform in the same calendar. For example we have several company Facebook pages and groups and it would be helpful to post at the same time to them rather than duplicate the post to another calendar.

By Loomly on November 26, 2018
Dear Elizabeth, thank you very much for your review. I hear you about our mobile app and I can let you in a little secret: we are in the process of build a brand-new version. As far as managing multiple accounts from the same platform in one calendar, this is something we are working on: in the meantime, the Master Calendar feature will help you manage multiple accounts through multiple calendars and see all your posts in one shared view. Please feel free to reach out to our support team in the chat or over email if we can assist you with this or anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud ¿ CEO of Loomly.
November 21, 2018
Kriz B.
Global Head of Strategy and Communications
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Best value for return ”

OverallEasy for me to manage my team and to jump in and cover if they are out- I wish I had known about Loomly sooner.
ProsEasy to use, includes all of the information and approvals you need without unnecessary steps. Great reporting.
ConsWe would love for their dev teams to keep adding more functionality faster!

By Loomly on August 14, 2019
Dear Kriz, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly makes it easier to manage your team. I confirm that we are releasing more and more features and I will ask our team to reach out to you to see if there are specific ones you have in mind that we can bump up in priority. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Media Production, 1-10 employees

“Loomly”

OverallLoomly has been a great way of streamlining my social media agency processes. I love the way it ties desktop and mobile together into a cohesive whole.
ProsIt makes it simple to manage multiple calendars, accounts, and lots of content.
ConsThere's not a great way to add or edit in bulk.

By Loomly on August 7, 2019
Hello, Thank you very much for your review, this is appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly has streamlined your agency's processes: this is one of our goals as a company. It is true that we currently do not offer many options to perform actions in bulk, as we focus on original content, although we do have plans to implement bulk edit features in the future. Please let our team know if we can help in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.
Wayne M.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2019

“Great collaboration tool for use by members of remote teams”

OverallAs a business with a VA who works in another country we are able to work together to achieve our daily targets and plan out our future campaigns.
ProsEasy to navigate, visual calendar with ability to assign tasks to tools members. The analytics intergation is extremely useful,
ConsThe current inability to post directly to Instagram which requires a clunky work around with buffer.

By Loomly on August 7, 2019
Hi Wayne, Thank you very much for your review: your feedback is immensely helpful. It is really cool to read that you find Loomly easy to navigate and Advanced Analytics useful. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.