Flowlu Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

About Flowlu

An all in one business operating system that contains all required tools for efficient business management. Flowlu gives you a birds eye view of everything thats going on. You will be able to take the newest technology and apply it to your company. Our tools let you know what your employees are doing and any problems they are having. You can track every part of your business, from time worked by your team to overall costs, and customer invoices. Learn more about Flowlu

Dustin R.
Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees
September 27, 2019

“Amazing Team With An Amazing Product”

OverallI have absolutely fallen in love with the software. It has made my life easier by keeping on customer information cloud based so my whole team can access them anytime. It has also help me to have to avoid writing out lengthy invoices since the system has a simple setup of clicking and all information previously created (price, description, tax, etc) is automatically imported and calculated for you. The support has been great as well. No matter what trouble I run in to, they are right there beside me helping me every step of the way. They are like a part of my team. They go above and beyond your expectations to ensure you are happy with the service and that it works the absolute best it can for you and whatever your needs may be.
ProsI like how simple the software is organized. I also love how the invoicing is directly implemented into the customer accounts and how Flowlu keeps track of all revenue and expenses for my company. This is really help to not have to hire an accountant.
ConsThe only thing I can say I have found that I don't like at this moment is probably that there is no voip implementation. However, Ive brought this up to the designers and they assured me that this is going to possibly change in the future. Other than that, I have ZERO complaints.
September 27, 2019
Theresa R.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
December 14, 2018

“The perfect all-in-one software for SMBs”

OverallEssentially, my business has the potential to get out of the red now that we've migrated to one app for everything. Previously, spending cash due to inefficiency. With my team utilizing Flowlu, we have the opportunity to increase productivity and complete projects quickly. After a few updates we'll save additional time, I mean, nothing saves more time than having one software for CRM, project management, estimates / invoicing, task automation, document sharing, messaging, workspaces, polls, a knowledge base and reports versus switching between 34 apps.
Pros#1. First thing's first, I'm not happy about sharing the best thing on the market.... But the customer service team is beyond average and they deserve the love. #2. My team and I absolutely love the goodies. All the features and simplicity of use is top notch; flowlu looks and feels professional. #3. We can't get enough of how practical and seamless using the software is compared to other popular softwares. #4. I've made friends go life y'all. Customer service is responsive, friendly and passionate about what they do and how it's presented. Oh, and contacting them is guilt-free. #5. We took a HUGE load off when deciding to downsize and streamline our processes. We went from about 34 apps & websites to now less than 5. #6. Personalize the software to match your business needs. Versus changing your business based on the software.
Cons#1. Now that the best secret is out, I'll tell ya my biggest fear is that the price will become unreachable and impractical. #2. I don't have much to complain about. By the time anyone finishes reading this review, there will be updated the changelog that more integrations and customizations were released.
December 14, 2018
Alexey K.
Project manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
August 9, 2019

“It is exactly what we've been looking for.”

OverallI'm pretty happy. My team accepted this software on the go and we transferred all our work less than in a week to Flowlu. The support team is working great.
ProsThe brilliant combination of features. Flowlu lets us keeping control while the whole client lifecycle from the first touch through contracts, project execution to payments and again. As a manager of small business, I have one point of control and don't need any more tools to control sales activities, project execution, payments tracing and cashflow balance. Now I have an all-in-one tool. No more extra expenses. No more switches between tools No wasting the time on export/import the data.
ConsSome minor features in project management could be improved in the future.
August 9, 2019
Anna M.
January 31, 2018

“Gets out our small IT team”

ProsNegligible and intuitive interface without overloaded functional. There is a module agile. Passed to it with a paid and complex jira, the functionality is quite sufficient for our needs and easily configured. Quickly log tasks in the backlog, sprints are created, the pages do not hang. There is a sorting of tasks by folders using the drag & drop method. Convenient filters on several parameters, which helps to find the right task when there are several hundred of them.
ConsNo auto-link category to the tasks, when you create it in a folder, you have to assign it manually. If you forgot, look for it at the end of the list. There are subtasks, but there is no check-list.

By Flowlu on February 6, 2018
Thank you for your feedback Anna! We will upgrade Flowlu Agile Projects App using your suggestions!
Jakson V.
Diretor
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2019

“Flowlu very easy to use and helps achieve the objectives”

Overallflowlu has greatly helped our company achieve our goal with ease of use, lightweight system and easy navigation. Usability is a strong point
ProsEase of use, very good support and many functionality that helps in managing my business
ConsDo not have our Portuguese language and payment method of Brazil
July 18, 2019
Rajana K.
Copywriter
January 31, 2018

“In order to start using, you do not need to study the instructions for a long time”

ProsExcellent functionality for working with tasks. The setting, appointment of the responsible, control, accounting of time - everything is: simply and clearly. The program has additional built-in tools - for example, mental maps and agile-module. Mental cards are prettier and more convenient than the bulky XMind and at the same time conditionally free. Finally, you can not use extraneous messengers for working discussions.
ConsSome things are not obvious, they would not prevent articles with the analysis of the system's functional.

By Flowlu on February 2, 2018
Thank you for your feedback Rajana! Regarding documentation we will release it in couple of weeks!
Andrei K.
November 5, 2018

“Good project tracking service”

ProsWe use the service for 3 years. It greatly simplifies the work, as it is convenient to track information about customers. We immediately see what task we are performing for the client, what project is assigned to it and how much money we will receive.
ConsThe service has no serious flaws, but there are several small flaws. For example, you can not calculate the salary in the financial section, you need to do it in a separate module.
November 5, 2018
Sameer D.
Information Services, 11-50 employees
August 14, 2018

“Excellent Software to Run your Business”

OverallI am using flowlu.com consistently for more than 2 years and I am quite happy about it. It helped me to deliver my product efficiently and provides me better team management and total delivery control
ProsFlowlu is complete suite, it helped us to manage our projects, team, communication (via built in chat) and most importantly our customers to great extend
Consif this could be integrated with social monitoring, marketing aspect of business this software will rock the world.
Sam N.
Team Lead
March 12, 2018

“All work in one place”

ProsI'm just delighted with this platform. It allows you to use different applications to work together in one place - it's just super. Especially like the built-in manager, which monitors the actual time and compares it with the planned one. This allows us to solve crucial tasks on time.
ConsIt is necessary to refine almost all sections. To use them while it is inconvenient, but it is not critical. I have not found any other shortcomings, although I use it recently. Perhaps something else will manifest itself over time.
March 12, 2018
Polina M.
Senior Web-programmer
February 14, 2018

“This is my magic business wand”

ProsI use the service as a task scheduler, very convenient. Tasks can be scattered around folders, the application has a good interface, nothing hangs. Goals, setting task-makers, mental maps and group chats - this helps a lot to establish business processes. Simply put, the application has everything that a businessman might need. Contacts and customers are always at hand.
ConsThis is the only one of all my applications, in which 100% there are no shortcomings. I am delighted and want to share with all this find.
February 14, 2018
Ahmet A.
General Manager
Building Materials, 201-500 employees
October 9, 2018

“Excellent project management service”

ProsThe service has a wide range of tools. All tasks can be assigned the time and name of the project. After the implementation of the plan, I compare the planned and elapsed time, I derive statistics on which it is understood, where I have flaws, and where I recycle. For anyone who is viewing projects not in the office, there is a mobile application.
ConsYou can not connect to the tasks of other employees. They can view documents, but cannot make changes. This is 100% needed to be improved and another search function added.

By Flowlu on October 17, 2018
Hello Ahmet! Thanks for your review! You're able to assign tasks to your team members and collaborate)
October 9, 2018
Gabriele N.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 29, 2019

“Fantastic Software”

ProsEasy of use, interface and functionality
ConsSometimes there was issues but the author fixed it immediatly
July 29, 2019
MAXIM K.
August 24, 2018

“A simple and intuitive interface, but many features are missing”

ProsIn my work I use Flowlu basically as a knowledge base, in which I collect, store and process information. From this point of view, everything works fine and there are no complaints.
ConsAnd now I will say a few words about the shortcomings of the system. Rather, these are not shortcomings, but, rather, shortcomings. So, I would like to be able to insert information without automatic formatting. The second point is that it is difficult to understand the purpose of some functions from the first time, and there is very little information on the system.
August 24, 2018
Aura N.

“Electronic organizer”

ProsI use this program in this capacity and it is much more convenient than a paper pad. Many routine operations program takes over. A well-organized system for sorting and tracking important tasks. With him, the whole team works more efficiently - it's a fact.
ConsThe section with projects is not very convenient, and the mode of teamwork is absent altogether. It is necessary to refine many small nuances, but this is more a matter of taste. I hope the developer does not let you down.
Eric G.
System Engineer
February 27, 2018

“Will not allow to clutch at all at once”

ProsI do not know if you ever had such a thing that you do not know what to grab for? You have to do so many things that you do not know where to run. I was so constantly. And I found a way to deal with it. This time management system allows you to focus only on the most important at the moment.
ConsIt remains only to introduce a similar system into the business. If the developers finish the work together on the tasks, it will be just great. This system will be able to give the business a quantum leap.
Santa F.
IT-manager
February 27, 2018

“Guaranteed rescues from the hijackers”

ProsI do not often use such programs, but this one interested me. Indeed, a nice interface, a variety of tools, the program knows a lot, which is usually uncharacteristic for such software. Working with it is very convenient and helps me to concentrate.
ConsVery inconvenient implemented mode of joint work on tasks. You can say that it simply does not exist. Everything is sharpened for the solution of individual problems. But they do not use such systems in order to plan a trip to the store.
Alex K.
February 20, 2018

“Convenient scheduler”

ProsThis task manager completely suits me. You can conveniently scatter tasks to folders. For example, I never go to the "important" folder until I finish with the "very important" folder. At first I was skeptical about such products, but quickly got involved. Indeed, it helps to save time and focus on the most important.
ConsI would like the developers to finish the section "Projects", otherwise it's some kind of curve. It would also be nice to add the ability to work together on tasks.
February 20, 2018
Milana R.
Team lead
February 17, 2018

“A program that teaches planning”

ProsFor the first time I saw such a function in such an application, and tried them a lot - if I did not do the things planned for today, it's impossible to go to the folder - tasks for tomorrow. This is very stimulating for proper planning.
ConsDespite all the advantages, the application is slightly damp, there is no possibility to filter tasks by dates, and also create pivot tables.

By Flowlu on February 19, 2018
Thank you for review, Milana! Great to know that our software helps you to plan your things to do! You give us motivation to make Flowlu better!
February 17, 2018
Ron M.
Software tester
January 30, 2018

“Different applications for collaborative work are stored in one place”

ProsThe service has distinctive chips that I have not seen anywhere - a project board with checklists, creating accounts linked to a transaction, a project, accounting for the proceeds and costs of the project, and here is the Agile module and the mental map. It is convenient that there are so many tools in one place, in a single interface.
ConsThe section "Projects" has not been finalized, it is not very convenient to use it. It can be seen that the system is still at the stage of withdrawal.
January 30, 2018
Angela B.
Owner/Makeup Artist
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 10, 2018

“Great New Business Management Software”

OverallIt is still "under construction" so to speak but so far it is a really great tool and very user friendly. I look forward to introducing other customers to it so they can actually use something they can understand.
ProsI love that there are so many different apps to use for your business. The project management portion is exactly what I had needed from a CRM and I have been searching for. I have done a lot of product research on all-in-one business suites that include project management and I love where they are going with this. It is super easy to use and to get started.
ConsI know it is still being developed but I do hope for contracts with e-signature capabilities along with some nice looking proposal software. A client portal would be nice as well but I have a standalone that I can use.

By Flowlu on August 14, 2018
Thanks for your review, Angela!)
August 10, 2018
Paul A.
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 17, 2018

“Unbelieveable combination of power and performance!”

OverallI did extensive research of CRM software before settling on Flowlu, and I must say I have not been disappointed. This is easily the best business decision I have made.
ProsWe are a small but growing company. I have been using Flowlu for 6 months. I am amazed by the wealth of functionalities available. Very user-friendly software. I keep discovering new functionalities every day. Highly recommended!
ConsIt would be great to include an audit trail.
Alex V.
Teamlead
January 21, 2019

“ Universal software”

OverallIn general, it is an excellent tool for automating business processes.
ProsI use Flowlu every day when sending messages to customers of our company. The software is often updated, but due to its high organization it takes up a small amount of space.
ConsThere are not enough functions for financial reporting, and there is also no possibility to insert information without performing automatic formatting.
January 21, 2019
Michael W.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
August 17, 2018

“There is no other Software to use.”

OverallFlowlu is my day in and day out, task manager and invoicing platform. Just about every task and assignment of tasks go through this. Even my clients are using it now.
ProsThis is a great software to use to manage clients and also get tasks and workflows done. I have tried a host of softwares. Trello, Zoho, Sugar CRM, Bitrix, open source, paid, Invoicely; I could go on and on. None of them matches up to this software with its features. Thankful my wife found this and I have ben using it day in and day out.
ConsThere are very few cons. The software is still in development so any cons I would care to list have already been addressed by the great development team. Even for those thinking the learning curve is steep, most if not all of the instructions are in the back.
Niklas R.
Webmaster
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 5, 2019

“Best Knowledge-Base system ever!”

OverallAt the Montessoricampus in Hütteldorf we need to save the knowledge of our best it students, Flowlu makes it really easy for us to do that, also the software is feature-rich and the support is really friendly and helpful.
ProsThe easy to use interface of the knowledge base service. Also I really like the good customer support, especially Maxim, he is a really nice and helpful agent.
ConsSometimes the table customation is a bit buggy and takes you back to the upper end of a helping page.. This is the only annoying thing. Everything else is totally fine!
July 5, 2019
Karla C.
Director of Product Management
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
January 7, 2019

“Good service”

ProsI like that the software is well organized and takes up a rather small amount of space. I use it every day to send messages to customers of our company, as well as to my colleagues.
ConsI lack some of the functionality, but the software is expanding quite quickly, so it is possible that they will soon appear in it.
January 7, 2019
Nataly O.
Chief Accountant
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
August 23, 2018

“Everything you need in one place”

ProsDevelopers tried to make the customer base not that it was simply, but was an effective tool in every concrete business that wants to use the application. At the same time, the system is suitable for owners of small sites or freelancers, as well as for a larger business in which hundreds of people are involved. Flowlu is simple and convenient, it is easy to store and process detailed information about each client.
ConsThere are no reminders on the birthdays of customers or any important dates on the system. Of the larger claims, I can say that the system of distribution of roles among employees has not been thought out. In general, everything is fine.
August 23, 2018
Management Consulting, 501-1000 employees
August 21, 2018

“Flowlu Task Management Review”

OverallOverall, Flowlu is fully functional and is a great tool for collaboration
ProsYou can load files in a task for further details of your projects, mobile app and the web app is always in sync
ConsThe only main con is that you cannot attach images in your chat box, say, you would like to share a screen capture. So that's not possible
August 21, 2018
Evgeny F.
Chief Financial Officer
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
August 13, 2018

“This application helps me to optimize the work”

ProsFlowlu I discovered for myself not so long ago, but I was able to evaluate this application to its true worth. It has a simple and intuitive interface, thanks to which I quickly create the necessary job lists, notes, which I assign to folders according to the purpose. For example, for each project I have a separate folder, there are folders for household chores, sports. It turned out that it is convenient and significantly saves time.
ConsIn the projects section there are no normal settings, I would like this feature to work as intended by the developers.
August 13, 2018
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
August 14, 2018

“True all-in-one online collaboration tools with a decent free plan”

OverallI feel that we have an in-house support team when working with Flowlu.
ProsOur research requires a project management tool and a knowledge base, so we are very happy to find this rare combination in Flowlu. The icing on the cake is the free plan and the instant customer support.
ConsFlowlu hasn't provided the documentation yet. In fact, this helps my cognitive development as I always explore something new every day working with Flowlu.
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
August 14, 2018

“The sharpest tool in the shed!”

OverallA must for staying organized and for never forgetting a task again. Once you get into the habit of adding tasks and reviewing them at least daily, you have a valuable tool for optimizing your time and creating efficiency for your self and others.
ProsThe ability to sort or organize in several different ways as well as the ability to assign tasks and follow up with the assignee.
ConsThe glitch (or user error) where a task is occasionally duplicated if you make a change and then save.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2018

“Not perfect, but not far off”

OverallAll of our company documentation is now on Flowlu's knowledge base system, searchable and accessible by the whole team, and backed up via a weekly download.
ProsThere are lots of features available for free. It's pretty powerful. We mainly use the knowledge base and it does a great job at this.
ConsThere are a few things which aren't very intuitive, and just a couple of features that are irritating, but overall it's really good.
August 15, 2018
Ferenc B.
developer
Program Development, 11-50 employees
August 5, 2019

“A great tool for groups”

OverallIf I write to my group-leader, then he will get it, and the others also see it, and everybody can follow the convarsations, the questions and the answers.
ProsWe can share code snipets, there are threads, and it works well on my phone.
ConsThe notifications not consistent for me. If click on a shared image, the whole program hiding. My company doesn't pay for slack yet, so we often loose our messages. :(
August 5, 2019
Akina M.
Accountant
February 19, 2018

“Help for team work”

ProsThe creation of projects takes place in a simple and concise interface. Later, the result of work can be monitored in real time. The functional of the software is really amazing with its variety.
ConsFor many, the problem is the lack of a version for iOS. Not all sections of the program are equipped with notifications. The category can not be automatically attached to the task list.
February 19, 2018
Tamra F.
Director of Programs
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
August 17, 2018

“Great for a new program”

OverallSo far I am highly enjoying Flowlu. Other intranets I have used are a lot more difficult to work with, the ease of it helps my brain not get so flustered.
ProsIt is user friendly, easy to maneuver, and very sleek/appealing to the eye
ConsThe current inability to have more than one kind of opportunity. We have different kinds of clients that need different contact pages also
Omary R.
Digital Marketing Cordinator
Renewables & Environment, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 6, 2019

“nice app”

Overallgetting leads in real time
Prossimple application and easy to use for me
Conssetting it app seems to be very hard for me
August 6, 2019
Ashley N.
Digital Marketing Manager
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
August 17, 2018

“Flowlu Knowledge Base Review”

OverallGood experience and customer support is always quick.
ProsI can only comment on the knowledge base as that is what our company uses Flowlu for. It is very easy to use and easy to add articles and create a knowledge base. The system itself seems quite intuitive.
ConsTutorials could be better or more present within the knowledge base. Choosing the running order is easy to do in the sidebar but is not replicated on the top tier article. Unsure why both publish buttons are needed on articles. Attaching files within the article edit mode would be beneficial. A highlight button would be good in the editor system. Ability to paste content without formatting would be good.
Javed K.
CMO
Internet, 1-10 employees
October 8, 2018

“Best Free Project Management Software on Planet”

ProsAll in one project management, CRM, Calendar, Knowledge base all for free
ConsUX need to be improved and need lots of reporting feature good for smart teams

By Flowlu on October 10, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! We will improve our UX and Reports feature in few months!
October 8, 2018
Maksym K.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2018

“Great value for money and outstanding support”

ProsAll in one place. We used to have different software for project management and sales. Flowlu handles it all. Support - runs an extra mile all the time.
ConsSome features are missing, but they are being developed really fast.
August 27, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 17, 2018

“Great Product with Lot of user friendly features”

OverallExceptionally great and user friendly product.
ProsVery much user friendly and completely integrated product. Easily for navigation and assign the rights to different user. Great UI.
ConsNothing to say . I liked almost everything.
Christine A.
COO
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2018

“Flowlu for a non profit”

OverallLove it!
ProsIt was REALLY easy to teach others how to use it.
ConsSigning up was a little confusing and I would like to be able to create more owners.
August 16, 2018