Firepoint Ratings

Overall

About Firepoint

Firepoint offers an all-in-one software solution, more transparency and accountability, ridiculously fast response times, and never-before-seen business reporting and analysis. When youre growing, you already have plenty of things to worry about: having to keep systems and programs working together shouldnt be one of them. Software should work for you, not against you. Learn more about Firepoint

Lainie R.
Owner/Broker
November 16, 2017

“Comparable system to more expensive options with better customer service.”

ProsWe have been using Firepoint for more than a year now. We came from a much more expensive system and have found Firepoint to be just as good, if not better. The customer service we receive from our Account Manager and all the other staff at Firepoint far exceeds any of the other companies we work with. We also like that they are continually improving our system to make it as robust as possible. We look forward to working hand in hand with Firepoint for many years to come!
ConsWe would like to see the system be more robust. Firepoint is still a startup, and we look forward to seeing how it grows in the future.
November 16, 2017
Jennifer S.
Ninja Mentor
November 19, 2017

“We work with over 200 agents and Firepoint by far is one of the easiest to use platforms available. ”

ProsVery simple to get someone set up and working. Even those agents who don't like CRM's or technology in general can navigate the system relatively easily. For those that want more, Firepoint is able to be customized regardless of how many custom pages you want, how big your team is or how many clients you have.
ConsThe only negative I can think of would be to be able to implement their list of upcoming features now (since I am not patient).
November 19, 2017
Thom D.
CEO/Desingnated Broker
November 18, 2017

“This product has been the best system for our business!”

ProsWe switched over a few years back from another big platform and have been extremely happy! The cost savings and the usability of the system has made it totally worthwhile for the change. Our agents love using it and find it so user friendly. The reporting funtions help me keep agents accountable as well as track our marketing budgets.
November 18, 2017
Jason B.
July 26, 2018

“One of the best crm I have used in our 20 years in business..”

ProsVery professional team. The customer service is some of the best we have experienced in the past 20 years in real estate.
ConsWe have no complaints. My team would like features released faster, however every feature that is released works, from my perspective a proper working system is better than a fast product launch.
July 26, 2018
Lexi T.
Operations Manager
May 14, 2018

“THE BEST CRM! Our team and admin love it”

ProsSo easy to use, many automated features, each agent has their own login. The customer support is incredible!
Cons Can't think of anything, we love everything about it! If there ever was anything I'm sure customer support would be happy to help!
May 14, 2018
Lacey L.
Team Leader, Realtor
May 11, 2018

“Fantastic experience, very user friendly!”

ProsThe functionality, ease of use, and the fact that if any suggestions are made on how to improve usability or the client experience, there is a team who will take those suggestions to heart and implement changes.
ConsThis really is a tough one for me to answer because any challenges or frustrations I've had in the past, there have been changes made to implement so it is very user friendly.
Mark P.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
May 11, 2018

“Phenomenal CRM with IDX. Worth every penny. ”

OverallVery easy to manage my teams leads.
ProsI like that they are always adding features but on a calculated time frame. Other CRMs I have used were always adding new features but still had glitches they never fixed. I love using Firepoint.
ConsThe only feature I wish we had was a pond account. We have a large team and there are a lot of leads in our pond account. I would love a better way to manage it.
Rick S.
Realtor
November 17, 2017

“I check out of Firepoint's competitors and decided to go with them. It was great decision for me.”

OverallIt is helping me grow my business
ProsIt is a very affordable platform. They are constantly adding updates and improving the product. Their support staff is fantastic in helping you out when you need it. The PPC management team is very knowledgeable. The do a great job managing my campaign and get GREAT results. You will find no better product to help grow you online business. Glad I'm joined them
November 17, 2017
Jennifer R.
executive assistant
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
May 8, 2018

“Love using this platform. We came from Boomtown and hated how we couldn't customize. ”

Overallability to customize how we track our clients.
ProsLove the ability to fine tune it to how we prefer to use it. Customer support is top notch. I also like the ease of data entry.
ConsNot a whole lot of opportunity here. I suppose I wish it had an auto save function and that you didn't have to respond to emails through the software but you could through gmail.
May 8, 2018
May 10, 2018

“As a CRM, this is a great tool”

OverallAmazing tracking ability as well as customizable options
ProsIt is easy to use and the support team is fantastic, very responsive. I like that there are plenty of options to customize the system for our use.
ConsHaving to bounce around the screen to click the item I need. And not having expense tracking capabilities.
May 10, 2018
Paul C.
November 20, 2017

“Easy interface, amazing support staff, and great ROI tracking”

ProsI love how firepoint can be used as a CRM as well as a lead gen system. It replaced 3 different providers for us at huge savings per month.
ConsThe front end could be a little better, but I hear that is coming very soon. Still generates leads and that is the bottom line for our team.
November 20, 2017
stephen P.
Retail, 51-200 employees
March 13, 2018

“Firepoint”

OverallSimple Brilliant
ProsOutstand software as soon as we start to set the system up it was so easy and simple to use. very user-friendly and clear setup process. once set up it made our whole business Real Estate sales process better. With a 20% Improve close it paid for itself within the first month. Simply Brilliant.
March 13, 2018
William M.
Sales assoicate and trainer
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
July 18, 2018

“Absolutely the best CRM and Website for the Real Estate Industry for the money!”

OverallCustomer support is fantastic. I have one person assigned to me "Mo" and he takes care of all of my needs!
ProsCRM is top tier and has great functionality. They take feedback and improvement suggestions and implement them.
ConsNo app yet but they have one in the works. There are some cross checking and dashboard work that I would like to see improved but I have also suggested these points to them and they are working to make it happen.
July 18, 2018
Curtis L.
Broker-Salesperson/Team lead
May 11, 2018

“I've used FP for a year now. Where's a nice product it is very limited and not progressing quickly. ”

ProsAbility to record calls and texts.
ConsInability to search for homes and sent to client from backend. Inability to properly integrate more than 1 MLS Limited search functions on the front end. No app (yea I've heard 1 was coming for a year now). Slow to upgrade or improve system Inability to send texts and/or emails as another user (Ie: my assistant can't send on my behalf). The amount of spam we get.
Frank O.
Agent
May 9, 2018

“It's been ok, but not great. Should be more powerful.”

OverallIt got me started on CRM's and knowing what I need when I get a new one. It's good for now, but I don't see having a team and still using it.
ProsThe cost is the biggest pro, however I would pay alot more for a more robust system. The automatic lead distribution.
ConsThe functionality. Needs an app, even though it can be done from the mobile browser. An app helps with dialing and that kind of thing.
May 9, 2018
Angela C.
Director of Operations
August 31, 2018

“Firepoint review”

ProsEasy to use, great customer support, transparent, defined drip campaigns are already in there, a lot of work is getting provided by the vendor.
ConsNo "storage space" online so documents can't be saved.... Not everything can be customized. Besides that, great platform.
August 31, 2018
Siddesh R.
Manufacturing Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees
May 29, 2018

“Very appealing software.”

ProsThis is a great accounting software suitable for medium and small business and its looks are very appealing with bright colors and stylish fonts.
ConsThis has some limitations and some times you have to do repetitive work again and again such as marking lists.
May 29, 2018
Amanda G.
Assistant to Realtor
September 26, 2018

“Easy to Use and No Issues thus far”

ProsI have only been using Firepoint for a few months now but it was an easy enough software to self-teach. It's affordable for the features offered and the one experience I have with a customer service representative was pleasant.
ConsI can't complain much with the price-point. Overall pleased.
September 26, 2018
Supreeth S.
Process Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees
May 20, 2018

“Great software”

ProsIts is a Fantastic software with very user friendly experience and with awesome call recorder and texts with is good.
ConsIt offer free demo but after that the price is expensive. Also if I want my assistant to send email on my behalf, he cant.
May 20, 2018