A1 Tracker Ratings

Overall

About A1 Tracker

Powerful & flexible claims & Incident management software with automation, dashboard analytics, custom reports, workflow, letters, notifications, reminders, documents, & web portal. Tracks all claim types, near misses, hazards, incidents, and events. Subrogation, litigation, costs, expenses, payments, and reserves. Supports multiple languages and currencies. Offered fully hosted or on-premise. Professional support & training. Learn more about A1 Tracker

Catherine K.
Guarantee Administrator
April 30, 2018

“We've used A1 software since 2013 and very pleased with the quality of product service and support.”

ProsI oversee product warranty claims for around 250 dealers, who are responsible for handling customer guarantee repairs and product registrations. A1 Enterprise was our software of choice because our warranty, product registration, and RMA process is chalk-full of complex business rules which requires automation. Our products and guarantee process are complex, due to each product having many associated parts and sub-assemblies, where each can have various warranty coverage types and limits. A1 Enterprise also provided an interface to our ERP accounting software, which gives us more control over how our products and claim costs approvals flow between the two systems. This interface reduced burden on me and our accounting department. We have collaborated continuously with the team at A1 to clearly define our business requirements to ensure we get what we need, and the team at A1 invests their time to thoroughly understand our business needs. Pros: The team at A1 is very competent with their technology and our requirements. They know how to present solutions to complex business needs, and are very responsive to changes and support requests. Additionally, A1 Tracker as a software is rich with customizability, administrative features, and workflow features that make my job easier and more efficient. In comparing my time spent managing claims in the previous system, A1 Tracker gave us a 90% increase in efficiency.
ConsA1 Tracker is an application that takes time to understand and grow into. Any administrator taking on this application should be aware that a time investment on their part is needed to ensure a successful implementation. Additionally, I would like to see Dashboard reports with charts and graphs, although I hear rumors that's coming in 2018!
April 30, 2018
Mark H.
Construction Manager
Construction, 501-1000 employees
October 27, 2016

“Construction Project & Risk Management Management Software”

OverallI have worked in the construction industry for years, doing large commercial construction projects for hotels, resorts, casinos, high-end shopping malls, condos, high-rise towers, golf courses, hospitals, and heavy civil construction such as bridges, loading docks, parking structures, and even piers. I have also worked in some of the largest construction companies in the world. My work in construction has spanned across a many industries, and I have seen a lot of construction software packages come and go. Most of them, I have found, overcharge for user licensing, overcharge for support, and in some cases lack the support I would expect for what I am paying. The folks at A1 Enterprise know what they're doing, and their pricing is right in-line with what I would expect to pay for the quality of service and support I require for my business. Furthermore, having worked with multiple software systems and invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in various packages, I see a tremendous benefit in how A1 Tracker brings together so many key construction risk management functions to help my team better manage construction risks. With millions, and in some cases, billions of dollars on the line, we don't have time to waste spinning our wheels trying to figure out how to use our software, or how to get our vendors and workers to use our software. It MUST be easy to learn, use, and accessible from anywhere. A helpful tip: Know your requirements when you come to these guys, and if you don't, ask them for help defining them. Although you may need put the extra time in up front discussing your needs, it will pay off in the long run, because in my view, the purpose of software is to make my job, and the job of my staff, easier. A1 Tracker does the job.
ProsThe user licensing price point and professional support are the definite pros. Then the flexibility we have to track different construction risks. The consolidation of several software systems has lowered our overall software licensing costs.
ConsThere is a learning curve to understand higher-level administrative functions, but that's the price you pay for flexibility and a complicated business such as ours. There was also a time investment we put in to get up and running.
Recommendations to other buyersKnow what you need your software to do before you make the call, and if at all possible, make a business flow chart!
October 27, 2016
Heidi C.
Accounting Analyst
Insurance, 11-50 employees
July 1, 2016

“A1 Tracker is Well Worth the Investment”

OverallOur company invested a significant amount of time comparing different insurance software packages, features, and pricing. We also wanted to get a good feel for how well the A1 Enterprise would support us, we have many diverse needs. Being a unique insurance business, as a third-party administrator, we have many complex insurance billing, renewal, and customer service requirements to meet for different carriers and types of ancillary products. We were not fully prepared, at least at the beginning, for the amount of work involved in researching and selecting the appropriate insurance software system. However, I am really glad we took the time to do so. In the end, we wound up with a system that was totally customized and configured to suit all of our business requirements, and made our day-to-day insurance processing easier to manage. We were struggling with a multitude of systems that did not talk to each other, and found we were able to consolidate virtually all of the systems together into one package with A1 Tracker.
ProsSupport is consistently reliable, and a fixed budget was provided by A1 before implementation, so there were no surprises.
ConsI think the cons of any software is the amount of time a company must invest into understanding their own needs to ensure they select the right product. I'm not sure if this would really be a con, because the end result is better than it would have otherwise been.
Recommendations to other buyersMy advice to buyers is to know what you need, understand your business requirements, workflow, and of course to compare multiple packages to have a thorough context as to why you are making your decision.
July 1, 2016
Ann Marie R.
Manager, Administrative Services
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
June 27, 2016

“A-1 Contract Management Software”

OverallThe start-up process was went very well. A-1 used our Excel spreadsheet data to customize a software tool that was much easier to manage and navigate than the spreadsheet. A-1 customized the program to fit our contract management needs. Customer service was excellent -- truly very attentive. They go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction. The software for was user friendly and met our needs. Last but not least, the cost was so reasonable. I had shopped around for other contract managment software, and A-1 offered the best value.
ProsAs requested, the software had all the fields I needed on two screens that I could toggle between. A few tabs were also provided for detail, such as contact information and notes. The program enabled me to set up auto emails reminders for important dates, such as contract expiration dates.
ConsThe software's capabilities extended beyond what I used on a day-to-day basis. I had the ability to customize or use other features. but because I didn't often utilize these options, I had a difficult time recalling how to make choices or navigate through the menu. Fortunately, all it took was a phone call to A-1 customer support, and I received timely help with whatever I needed.
Recommendations to other buyersFully consider all your software needs when setting up your software/program. The more information and detail you provide at the start, the happier I think you will be with the outcome.
June 27, 2016
Renee L.
Bookkeeper
Insurance, 1-10 employees
June 26, 2018

“A1 is a Great Company to Work With”

OverallMuch faster efficiency of work, we can submit and generate more claim invoices each day, and see more information about claim status and costs than ever.
ProsWe implemented A1 Tracker to replace our old claims management software and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. A1 offers far superior claim reporting tools, as well as a claim data entry portal where EVERYTHING we need to input for a claim is all in ONE screen. In our old software we had to go to several different screens to input claim details, which gave us many extra and unnecessary steps that tripled our workload when inputting new claims. A1 Tracker also exports data to our accounting software, allowing us to generate a batch of invoices with a click of a button! This is so much more efficient than what we had before. A1 Tracker also has a nice dashboard, with features we haven't seen before allowing us to see the most important details about claims when we first login. We can see claim costs, appointments, claimant details, and other parties involved in a claim without navigating to different screens. The setup process with A1 was smooth, and VERY user friendly. A technical support person from A1 came out to visit us and walked us through the claim data entry process. We exchanged different ideas and scenarios, and ultimately A1 configured their software based on what our company needed, which was above and beyond what we expected. Since we have started using the new system, A1 has been very responsive to our questions and concerns, and gave us the training and support we needed to adapt to the new system. Requesting support is easy, very responsive.
ConsIf this software had a native mobile app, that would be even better. The user help functions would be easier to use if it was in an online format, it is currently a separate PDF document.
June 26, 2018
Mary S.
Claims Manager
Insurance, 1-10 employees
June 29, 2018

“Excellent Product, Customer Service, Setup, & Training”

OverallSave money, time, and most of all frustration with trying to work on old software that no longer works.
ProsWe are fairly new to A1 Tracker and find it has many features and options beyond what we need. A1 assigned to us a dedicated implementation project manager who took the time to thoroughly analyze what we need out of the system for our claims management process. This analysis ultimately resulted in an on-site visit, which raised our confidence that this was the right product for us. We had to select a system on a small budget, and A1 was wiling to narrow down the features of the system so it gives us just what we need, without a lot of extra things or information that we don't need or use. The cost was definitely one of our considerations. This makes the software easy to work with, and efficient for us, which is especially helpful because we are not advanced computer users. The Dashboard is a great feature that let's us see critical claim information immediately when we login. Support is easy to access and we have found A1 very responsive to our requests, and they tend to find ways to make very quick configurations changes that tend to make our work easier, and reduce steps when processing claims. The ability to add many different costs for claim easily and attach multiple documents at once to a claim is very handy. The batch export feature that generates in our accounting system is probably the biggest time-saver for us.
ConsI think A1 Tracker could add more creative and efficient ways to further customize the reporting Dashboard, navigation, and in general reduce steps to access deeper layers of information. Also the possibility to work offline would be helpful. Other than that, there's not much about this software that I don't like.
Rufina B.
Insurance Agent
Insurance, 10,001+ employees
August 9, 2018

“Very flexible and robust software”

ProsWe like that this program is extremely flexible and customizable. You can even have them help you pare the features down to only the things that are really necessary in your organization, which we liked since we were working on a budget. We use it primarily for insurance purposes like managing due dates and payments, recording documents, tracking a claim in progress, generating batch invoices and reports or following up with a client. However, this tool has also been used occasionally for managing some of our projects. The dashboard makes it possible for us to see all the important information in one glance.
ConsBecause it is highly customizable and flexible, things can sometimes get really complicated especially if a less experienced administrator is handling it. So when we were in the process of implementing A1 Tracker, some questions and issues came up but their representatives were always way ahead of us and they were ready with a solution or suggestion even before we could ask.
August 9, 2018
Michele W.
Insurance Administrator
Automotive, 1001-5000 employees
December 28, 2018

“"A1 is a Great Software Company. Excellent for Claims Tracking and Reporting"”

ProsI have only been using A-1 Tracking Software for approximately six months. I like that everything is in one place. When I need to update my manager with the open claims, it is very easy to generate a report. The ease to generate reports makes tracking Claim statuses much more efficient. Being able to have unlimited space for claim notes, import all your documents, and having contact information all together keeps everything organized. You can also set the system up to generate letters automatically. I really liked the webinar training sessions where you navigate through the system with the customer service team. I appreciated that they were always patient and kind when I had a question or needed help with something. I would definitely recommend A1 Tracker if you are looking for great Software Company.
ConsIt does take time to learn how to navigate through the different fields. It is like anything else, once you use it regularly it becomes second nature and you will wonder how you ever managed without it. The Customer Service Support Team is excellent at helping you through any issues or questions you have.
December 28, 2018
Amanda H.
Sr. Contracts Specialist
Government Administration, Unspecified
April 26, 2018

“A1 has allowed our small team to keep up with huge growth. It's easy to use and highly customizable.”

ProsThe users and administrators have the ability to make changes without working with customer service or incurring charges. Customer service is amazing and friendly.
ConsThe fact that it's so open means that sometimes an inexperienced administrator can break things! There can also be some hiccups with adding new users, but the customer service team recently provided a very helpful guide.
April 26, 2018
Bruce M.
Buyer
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
June 23, 2016

“The City of Victorville considers A1 Tracker helpful, user-friendly, and capable”

OverallWe utilize A1 Tracker daily, to manage due dates and to record documents, primarily insurance-related, but also for our Projects.
ProsIts ease of use, the flexibility of inputting data, and the "bug" free operation of A1 Tracker software.
ConsWe haven't had time to fully utilize A1 Tracker in all of its potential.
June 23, 2016
Elizabeth S.
Finance Technician
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
January 2, 2019

“A1 Tracker - Contract Administration”

OverallIt has saved many hours of data entry and is a great tool to keep track of contract and insurance expiration dates as well as overall contract administration.
ProsIt is easy to use and A1 staff is always available to help and modify the information we require to meet our needs. Changes are made the same day or no later than the next day. .
ConsNo negative comments regarding this software.
January 2, 2019
Camille J.
Risk Analyst
Chemicals, 201-500 employees
April 16, 2019

“Great for businesses big and small - ”

OverallI was apart of an organization who used this software so when I switched companies I begged to use this software for the new company. This software keeps all my documents organized by policy and saves so much time when it comes to locating documents. It is also very user friendly it didn't take other employees long to learn the system. Also customer service is always standing by and responds to emails super quickly which I appreciate. This is definitely worth every penny.
Pros-convenient -well organized -great customer service -user friendly
ConsI haven't run into any problems in the past five years using this software.
April 16, 2019
Charles L.
Manager, Quality and Guarantee
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees
July 5, 2016

“Great software with flexibilitty”

OverallThe software has a lot of features that you can cast to your needs. Its administration tools are great that give users so much control to manage its functionality.
ProsGreat control tools that make administrator's job a lot of easier.
ConsLack of design tools for the webpage.
Recommendations to other buyersIt would be great if some effective design tools are to be developed for the users (administrator) to make certain change for the webpage appearance.
July 5, 2016
Jared M.
Customer Service Representative
Music, 51-200 employees

“So far so good!”

OverallSo far it's been a great business partnership, online claims are new to us here and entire team have been right there for us to get us up and running and productive. Making changes has been effortless, and we feel very confident in both the software and your company going forward.
ProsFunctionality, ease of use, report generator is very helpful for our repair records.
ConsInitial setup took a bit to get used to, and there's more options in there then we really need so it can get a bit cluttered.
Karla L.
Analista sénior
June 29, 2018

“ A-1 contracts at last centralized and ordered.”

ProsAn excellent tool for the management and control of contracts, keeps us up to date with the renewals and expiration of contracts, allowing us to obtain a better flow in our process. Go Great tool.
ConsAdd design tools. In General: I would not hesitate to recommend A-1, it is an easy-to-use tool, it adjusts to our needs, it allows us to have an excellent control in our process, the contracts at last centralized and ordered.
rochelle w.
11-50 employees
June 29, 2016

“A1 Tracker”

OverallWe selected A1 Tracker for contract, claims, asset, and project management because we found it to be a very robust and equally flexible software. We found it to be more than capable of handling many different scenarios we have to account for in our high-volume business, with complex workflow features, and a variety of users that are both internal and external. We initially thought we would have to search for several different software products to cover all of the requirements we have across our various departments. The integration between these modules in A1 Tracker has been very critical for us, and was a main decision factor in our choosing to go with A1 Tracker. We also found the crew at A1 to be quite competent with understanding our business requirements, and their willingness to invest enough foresight to make valuable recommendations proved to be very helpful toward our end result and how to best utilize the software. Although we don't require much support, we find that their customer support team is consistently responsive to our needs. Implementation went smooth, as well as data import from our older systems which were very outdated and archaic. Pricing of A1 Tracker is well within our budget. In fact, our software licensing and maintenance costs went down because we were able to consolidate other software packages together and replace them with other modules within A1 Tracker. As we continue to grow into the system, we discover new ways we can expand our usage of A1 Tracker to further streamline our operations.
June 29, 2016
Greg Y.
September 7, 2015

“Flexible, Efficient, Well Supported, Excellent Customer Service”

OverallWe embarked on our software solicitation process and we didn't really know what we were getting into. There are so many vendors out there on the market with different products, all of them are worth looking at to get a fair pictures of what they are capable of. We found that A1 Tracker had the greatest flexibility than all of the others, with so many options to customize things we would had never considered during our initial research. It seemed every time we turned a corner, a new question would come up and our implementation rep at A1 Enterprise already had a solution in place that suited our requirements, and for the price, we fell we got more than what we paid for. Sometimes when customizing our system we had to backtrack a little bit and re-populate data, and that took us some time to get there, by that's by no means a reflection of A1 Tracker or the quality of our support. Probably what stood out the most is throughout the sales process, our rep took a very honest approach and didn't try to "oversell" us on more than what we needed. In fact, quite the opposite, as we were instructed to hold off from adding certain features until after we were more familiar with the system, to ensure we were making an informed decision. Thank you A1 for all your support! Best of luck.
September 7, 2015
Steven R.
IT Manager
Construction, 51-200 employees
February 25, 2019

“A1 Tracker Review”

OverallOur overall experience with the solution has been a positive one. While it did take a significant amount of time to get our solution up and functional, the solution has cut down on paper, errors and lead time. It has been a fantastic product for our needs.
ProsWe were most attracted to the versatility and customization of the software to fit our needs.
ConsThe custom fields aspect of the solution is not as intuitive as you would imagine.
February 25, 2019
Chuck M.
Safety Coordinator
October 21, 2015

“A1 Tracker & Support Exceeded Expectations”

OverallWe started working with A1 Enterprise back in 2001 to build a small prototype for a customized solution with a different vendor which was to serve as a software model. When the product with the other vendor didn't work out, we eventually circled back to A1 Enterprise and selected them as our primary software vendor for a large-scale company-wide software system to track occupational injury claims, asset claims, and 3rd party liability claims, and produce risk management reports for our executives. They were very accommodating to our needs, and further adapted their program to accommodate additional inter-departmental requirements, including insurance policy tracking, bond management, human resources performance management and reviews, sales & use tax accounting, and legal reporting. They also successfully integrated with our highly complex Oracle/JD Edwards ERP and Active Directory Services (including MS Exchange Server) using a customized integration API. I have been very pleased with the the responsiveness, technical expertise, and flexibility of the A1 Enterprise team, who far exceeded our expectations and the functionality of our other, previously selected vendor.
October 21, 2015
David H.
EVP
July 8, 2015

“We have been live with the product for six months and it works very well! ”

OverallI gave the "ease of use" a 4 star primarily because the software is so flexible and the flexibility creates a certain amount of complexity during the design and implementation phases. For daily / routine use, it is very easy to use. We had a conceptual framework of how we wanted the software to work for three very disparate functions within the company. Chris and his team walked us through how we could tailor the software to meet each of these disparate needs. The end users correctly believe the software was designed to meet their unique needs. During implementation we had several "dry runs" to get the import just right. Training was very helpful for our internal super user / administrator who then trains the functional users. The SQL backend allows us to get data out in complex fashions. The routine reports meet the needs of daily users. Administration (add / modify users; security rights, etc.) is straightforward and the cloud based data is always there. Because we operate from multiple locations across the US, a user in HI sees the same data as a user in NJ, all of it in real time. I would recommend it highly. Priced right, excellent product, excellent support.
July 8, 2015
Mark T.
Service Manager
Music, 51-200 employees
July 18, 2019

“YGG SM review”

Overallthe team was great and they are very supportive
ProsIt works as intended and meeting our needs
ConsIt took awhile to integrate with our needs
July 18, 2019
Kevin G.
Risk Manager
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
September 10, 2019

“We're extremely pleased.”

OverallOur group manages Risk for a complex private family office and holding company which manages four operating entities. We wanted a tool we could use right out of the box, and A-1 fit our needs perfectly.
ProsBoth ease of use and customer support / responsiveness are top notch.
ConsThere isn't anything we dislike about the software.
September 10, 2019
Donna B.
Business Systems Analyst
Chemicals, 501-1000 employees
January 15, 2018

“A-1 Contract Management Software”

OverallOur contracts are centrally organized and easy to locate. Renewal and expiration dates are no longer missed.
ProsAfter struggling to manage hundreds, if not thousands, of contracts manually we decided something had to give. Our manual processes were ineffective and inaccurate. After reviewing a number of Contract Management solutions, we found the A-1 best fit our needs and our budget. The software is very flexible and configurable. We were able to create a solution that works for our multiple, unique locations. The reminders that we have the system generate ensure that we do not miss upcoming renewal and expiration deadlines. The support we received from A-1 guaranteed that the implementation process was a great success.
January 15, 2018
Mike H.
Computer Operations Manager
June 17, 2015

“Stellar concept, stellar product, stellar service.”

OverallA few years ago we became serious about managing loss prevention (we manage taxi cab fleets and experience a generous number of incidents among our fleets). We hired a professional prevention specialist, but had no uniform or unified way to handle, store, and distribute the seemingly endless reams of information generated by these incidents. A1 Tracker has more then admirably filled the bill. It is a great example of great ROI for a cloud-based SAAS system which has evolved into the core of our accident and loss management. And the tremendous advantage of cloud computing have been repeatedly exemplified when local staff has nary a worry about maintaining databases, servers, patches, networking, anti-malware, etc., etc. What a relief! And Chris has been most helpful in all aspects of initiation and post-sale service. He or his staff continue to be instantly available in the rare occasions that we need assistance.
Tim H.
Applications Support Manager
September 25, 2015

“A1 Enterprise Provides Excellent Products & Support”

OverallWe engaged A1 Enterprise to develop software solutions for a number of groups within the organization. They have proven to be active listeners when working with our subject matter experts and the products developed have enabled these groups to make great strides in more effectively managing their workflow. As the company continues to grow and our needs change we have found the software to be highly flexible and customizable. The ongoing support they provide is excellent and all the costs are reasonable. The LDAP Active Directory and ERP accounting integration and data migration process was well supported, which further streamlined our databases and minimized additional data management overhead. They also provided us with ongoing and customized training for our departments and business units. I give A1 Enterprise my highest rating and would recommend all their solutions.
September 25, 2015
Brian S.
11-50 employees
June 26, 2016

“Great resource awesome tool, and loss tracking information ”

OverallThis is amazing loss resource tracking.... second to none and easy to use! I highly recommend this for your company
ProsGreat stuff yes
ConsNone great stuff
Recommendations to other buyersBuy and try it
June 26, 2016
Douglas S.
June 18, 2015

“Business life has changed for the better!”

OverallThe A1 Tracker has made my work life so much easier since I started working with this program. As an insurance professional, there are so many details that need to be kept on top of at any given time. Anything from a claim that is in progress, to a follow up call with a client, to a client that is late in their payments, the Tracker offers a function for everything. Note being particularly strong with my program skills, not to worry. The service team for the Tracker are available to help all the time even for the most basic issues. I can use the most basic levels of service but I understand that the Tracker has much more to offer a business client. It is just a matter of taking the time to learn what else is available. Highly recommend this product for any business professional.
Lacy C.
Benefits & Wellness Coordinator
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
January 3, 2019

“Great product & service”

OverallI would look to A1 for future software needs. They were able to customize claims processing, reports, EOB's, and had a great training program. Whenever I log a support case, I get an immediate response from the same people that helped me set the program up. Knowing who I'm working with, and knowing that they understand my customized product is fantastic.
ProsVery easy to implement. A1 didn't waste any time during meetings. Were organized, to the point, and ready to go. The setup was solid, and they were easy to get a hold of, quick to respond, and created a product that worked the first time.
ConsI do not have any concerns or complaints regarding the implementation or continued support of this product.
Candy C.
Accounting Department
August 9, 2015

“A1 Tracker Works Great for Insurance CRM and Billing!”

OverallOur company used A1 Enterprise to develop a new insurance CRM and policy billing software. We used many paper files for years and an old antiquated insurance database that didn't have the flexibility we needed to compete in our marketplace of many different and highly competitive insurance products. Our process was very manually intensive, and no one could access business information from outside the office. With A1 Tracker, we gained the ability to automate many manual steps, eliminate paper, and work from home or while traveling. Also A1 Enterprise helped us create an sales pipeline system to capture leads from our web site, which we didn't have before.
August 9, 2015
Vivian L.
Client Billing
July 16, 2015

“A1 Tracker Insurance Software”

OverallA1 Enterprise fully customized our insurance CRM and included automation such as billing, renewals, and policy application processing via our company web site. They were very prompt in providing customer support and the software was very user friendly. We had a large data migration from an old and outdated system that was about to break down and A1 Enterprise migrated our data to the new system then helped us learn the new system with training seminars. Customer support was very important for us because our last system had little or no support. I highly recommend A1 Tracker for insurance software.
July 16, 2015
Sean L.
June 16, 2015

“Great software ”

OverallA-1 and their support staff helped to organize our companies sales team, automated our follow up proccess and made staff training automated. A1 gave a central location to store documents that could be retrieved by any of the approved staff making follow up calls and project mangment a breeze. Untill we used A1, as the president of our company I spent many hours doing repetitive tasks and not able to focus on other responsibilities after we started using the software it provided much mire time free from redundant tasks
June 16, 2015
Mark W.
October 30, 2015

“Great product, great service & support!”

OverallOur company was in need of a contract management solution. After reviewing several options it was determined that A1's offering was right for us. It's easy to use, very customizable for our company's various departments and competitively priced. The support and availability of Chris and his team are unmatched. They are always available to answer questions I've had when configuring the system. Overall I am very pleased with the product as well as the service provided by A1.
October 30, 2015
Ed C.
June 24, 2015

“Cutting Edge & Professional Support!”

OverallA1 Enterprise gave us none other than cutting edge software and professional support. Going above and beyond the call of duty, the folks at A1, our project manager, Chris, and the entire support staff responded to our needs with a lot of custom solutions that our current software could not handle. The flexibility we gained as a business was significantly helpful in our everyday processes of insurance policies, client renewals, and sales processes. I highly recommend A1 Enterprise.
June 24, 2015
Marina H.
Producer
June 17, 2015

“Entertainment & Film Contract Management”

OverallWe have used A1 Tracker for some time now for contract management processing, tracking, document management, and contact management in the film and entertainment industry. We as a company are not very experienced with software, but find the screens easy to use and access the information we need readily available. We don't need support often because the system is pretty flexible and can be adapted to suit our needs. However when we do ask for customer support, A1 Enterprise goes above and beyond.
Jennifer S.
November 22, 2016

“Great product and company! ”

OverallA1 helped customize our contract database. We use a request form that feeds into our database that can generate automatic contracts into a word document. This request and database has saved our company countless hours and we have a system for not letting anything fall through the cracks. Chris and his team have wonderful customer service and are always will to help fix small cliches if they arise.
November 22, 2016
Catarina C.
International Services Legal Manager

“A1 Tracker ”

OverallA1 Tracker is a very useful tool to manage all our contracts and keep it organized. The software is very easy to use and it has made a huge difference on how we store and track our contracts. The customer service from A1 is also very efficient and they always follow up to ensure your request is completed and/or resolved. Overall I highly recommend this product.
Nancy S.
June 19, 2015

“Small investment but big return”

OverallI found this software is intuitive and easy to use. Customer care offered quick solutions, and training. You will notice how quickly and easily this program will improve your business production. I highly recommend getting this product. It was a small investment for a big return in time savings. : )
John H.
Vendor Manager
June 10, 2014

“A1 Tracker”

OverallA1 has been a great company to work with while implementing our new warranty claim database. They were able to make a customizable solution for us with a very reasonable investment. The customer service has been stellar and issues are resolved quickly.
June 10, 2014
Ndivhuwo M.
October 11, 2016

“CUSTOMS CLEARING BROKER”

OverallThis seems like a good software to consider as it allows one to do everything in one. I would like to have a free trial on this one.
October 11, 2016
Monica C.
Account Executive
August 10, 2015

“Great experience with A-1. Allows me to organize and access accounts in an efficient manner.”

OverallAll pros. Allows me to have organization with accounts, get my tasks done in an efficient manner and keep track of new/ in-progress/ completed account tasks.
August 10, 2015
Jillian C.
Assistant Risk Manager

“Very user friendly!”

OverallWe've been using the system for two years now, and it's very easy to input/store data. I am very happy with the product and continue to use it daily.
Guillermo M.
June 7, 2017

“The program enabled me to set up auto emails reminders for important dates”

ProsVery professional support staff, they go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction.No surprises and good price point.
Conssignificant amount of time to get up and running. Higher-level administrative functions not easy to understand.
June 7, 2017