SabeeApp Ratings

Overall

About SabeeApp

The technology of a big hotel specially tailored to Independent Hotels and Resorts, Apartments, Guest Houses and the special needs of Hostels. The system contains several core features such as Front desk, Channel manager, Internet booking engine, Payment Gateway, Housekeeping app, Guest Engagement tools. Learn more about SabeeApp

Cressida C.
October 20, 2017

“Easy to use, great customer support, SabeeApp has helped in growing our business. ”

OverallSabeeApp has helped our business grow and I can now manage some aspects of the business from anywhere in the world because of the cloud based software.
ProsI like that it is easy to use and easy to train employees in using it. I love that it is cloud based - even if I am out of the office I still have control of our reservations, if an employee is having trouble with a reservation I can go on my cloud, login and see the exact reservation they are talking about and help them overcome the issue from anywhere in the world. SabeeApp has helped give me peace of mind as if I am away on business or holidays I can still see what is going on in my business as it is cloud based software. I like that guests can have the choice of many different forms of payment ex. card, pay-pal, bank transfer and cash. The Price Wizard is great and very easy to use, with a few clicks I can put our prices higher or lower depending on demand and easily create strategic prices. I like that we can make special offers for the IBE although the link/text for the special offers could be larger as it is quite small text on the IBE and some people may not realise it is a link that takes them to our special offers page. The reports are very helpful and the variety of reports are great - sales by month, week, year etc. and demographics of who are market are. I love the channel manager with SabeeApp as it connects to our other online channels and syncs straight away! We are connected with Booking.com and Airbnb and we may now look into connecting with more because of how easy it is with SabeeApp.
ConsI do not like that there is no spell check for example, if a typo occurs, the misspelled word is not recognized and not underlined red - I always have to check for any spelling errors which can be time consuming as the text is also very small. I cannot seem to connect with my TripAdvisor review express, however this could be a fault on TripAdvisor's side. The link/text for the special offers could be larger as it is quite small text on the IBE and some people may not realise it is a link that takes them to our special offers page.

By thePass on November 6, 2017
Very glad to see that SabeeApp can help in your every day life! That's what we are trying to achieve :)
October 20, 2017
Steven C.
November 18, 2017

“A great system, works very well, easy to use, good features, flexible & with excellent support”

OverallExcellent hotel reservations management & pricing productivity.
ProsThe basic functions we need to do to run the hotel are simple, easy, intuitive and executed with minimal clicks. Excellent to have the channel manager function so completely integrated into the system, it works very well and gives us good control. The system is fairly priced and the support is excellent both on a day to day level and also in terms of Sabee continuing to develop and refine the product. There's a healthy stream of new developments, innovations and improvements.
ConsVery few cons, if any at all. There are a few minor tweaks to the core system that could be made to further improve it's functionality and flexibility, but we have confidence that Sabee with get round to addressing these in time.

By thePass on November 20, 2017
Glad to see that you enjoy using SabeeApp! Development will continue and those few "tweaks" will be improved!
November 18, 2017
Andrea M.
GM
November 24, 2017

“Flexible, user friendly system with helpful support :)”

ProsIt's really easy to understand and use even for a new user. Price wizard is super but my favourite part is the Reports. You can check several financial and sales reports and daily or even yearly performance with comparison. The team is really nice, they always have some great new ideas, features :)
ConsThe housekeeping dots in the calendar view are not so logical for me (for example after check in they shouldn't be in inspected status any more). I'm not sure if it's possible but a standardized format for phone numbers would be great :)

By thePass on November 27, 2017
Thank you for your review! Happy to see that you are satisfied with the work of our team. Some changes will happen soon regarding housekeeping so maybe you will find it more user friendly :)
November 24, 2017
Claudie d.
March 23, 2018

“Sabee App is a great help and it is addictive.”

ProsThe many functionalities, although I do not use many of them. The fact that you can easily see the facts and figures regarding your bookings. The fact that most of the time support is fast and accurate (very important for me)
ConsThe functionality in iPad and iPhone is not good when you want to type in for example letters. The cursor is in the wrong spot and you cannot see where and what you type. I would prefer (also) a scrolling year overview. I would like to be able to split ' services costs' for the different houses and not that service costs is the same for everywhere.

By thePass on March 27, 2018
Dear Claudie, we're very grateful for your review! We will work hard to improve system usability on small screens. Possibility to create service based on the room type is already in our close future development plan, so hopefully we can make you happy very soon :)
March 23, 2018
Lennard d.
June 20, 2018

“Great software, greatly improved our hotel management.”

Pros- I like the integration of the IBE, the Channel Manager and the invoicing software in one package. - Synchronisation through iCal is a big plus for us. - Software is developing rapidly with many new features added frequently.
Cons- Promised improvement/changes to software are not always delivered. - Translation into other languages (in my case Dutch) is sometimes missing or with mistakes (e.g. when printing the check-in form). - Design and feel of user interface is good, but of the Booking Engine, which is visible to potential bookers, could be improved

By thePass on June 21, 2018
Dear Lennard, many thanks for your honest opinion. We do collect all notices of our customers, but we usually have a development plan for a year ahead so we have to keep it strongly or move with the development requests which are based on priority. So we have your ideas and we will reach out to them eventually :) We will do our best to improve with the translations and updating the IBE.
June 20, 2018
Fatma Zeynep T.
General Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

“User friendly”

OverallIf we did not have Sabee our lives would have been miserable. It allowed us to manage our bookings without any mistake.
ProsIt is an excellent tool to manage the channels. It is very easy to use. We got trained to use it in a very short period of time.
ConsThere are times when the team changes the interface and it takes a little while to get used to it. It is very normal and since it is very easy to use we get ourselves adopted very quickly.

By thePass on October 1, 2018
Thank you very much for you review! We are very happy to see that SabeeApp gives a big help at your business!
Ricardo M.
management
September 21, 2018

“Very friendly System, customer support better than expected”

Overallit's been great, I love it, is not really complicated, for us as a very small hotel chain it works wonderful
ProsEasy to use, web based, nice housekeeper app, awesome connection with airbnb, booking and expedia, booking engine is pretty good, paypal payments on the booking engine,
ConsNot app for Android or iOS, not offline access.

By thePass on September 27, 2018
Dear Ricardo, I am very happy that after all these years since you've been using the system, you still find it great and user friendly for smaller hotel. We will continue adding new features to bring you the best experience using our product!
Tara D.
Sales
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
March 19, 2018

“I have found Sabeeapp to be one of the most useful pieces of software . ”

OverallEfficient system - but for me mainly the reports.
ProsIt is simple to use - in fact one of the most understandable pieces of software I have used whilst at the same time performing a sophisticated function and producing relevant and useful reports. The support staff are amazing and so responsive and helpful. It is also very reliable - I trust Sabeeapp!
ConsHonestly nothing - I have only good things to say about Sabeeapp. It has been easy for the team to learn and training is always readily available - so if there any problems they are easily solved with communication and training.

By thePass on March 23, 2018
Much appreciate your nice review, Tara! Happy to have you as a member of our Sabee family <3
Aiste T.
Manager and owner
November 21, 2017

“Easy, comfortable, you can start using at once.”

ProsCloud location, ready to use at once from any eletcronic device, variaty of functions, just monthly fee, no investment needed.
ConsI am not sure about the booking engine layouy, maybe previous Inlikes better, app would be great, more possibilities for promotions silimar to most popular booking websites, poasibility to have guest reviews maybe.

By thePass on November 22, 2017
Thank you for your review! Soon we will introduce the applications for your guests, which, we believe, will help a lot to communicate with your guests and deal easier with the whole reservation process.
Yannis A.
March 19, 2018

“SabeeApp is the best channel manager / pms that I have ever worked with. ”

ProsUser friendly interface, excellent support service, great two way connection with the main OTAs (booking.com / expedia / airbnb)
ConsCalendar overview : You only get a grouped calendar overview (for all units) and for a selected period. It would help us a lot if we could see annual calendar for each unit/room type

By thePass on March 22, 2018
Dear Yannis, very happy that you are satisfied with SabeeApp services and support team! :) There is always a way to improve so we will keep in mind your idea about the calendar!
Manolis M.
Managing Partner
November 21, 2017

“Great all in one system ”

ProsA great cloud system for my hotel's reservations, with a lot of data analysis statistics and user friendly interface..
ConsThe API connection with other Internet booking engines. maybe they can add a chat service directly with the guest or built online check-in and Integrated automated payments

By thePass on November 22, 2017
Thank you Manolis! I have a feeling that our upcoming features will make you very very happy and your mentioned minuses of the system will be turned to pluses :)
Jessica S.
Sales Manager
October 24, 2017

“We like the way the system is built and that it is so easy for everyone in our team to use it.”

ProsWe like the calendar view the most, it gives us a great overlook of our bookings. It is very easy to create new bookings and change existing books by dragging and dropping. The tools on the calendar is our favourite feature.
ConsWe have been having a hard time with keeping track of payments, invoicing is very easy however we would like a built in reminder system that makes it easier to keep track of payments. Perhaps similar to an accounting system.

By thePass on November 6, 2017
Dear Jessica, we are very happy and proud to see that Sabee can be a great help in your resort! Thanks for the development ideas - will work on them!
Christian R.

“i love it :)”

Overallthe software safes time
Proseasy to handle, simple to understand, modern and always new features :) and the SabeeApp Team :) :)
Consat the booking calender the daily occupancy calendar as i cannot turn it off and it takes too much place on the calendar and that i cannot turn the sabeeapp chat off when i am away of my keaboard. and at prices no today button to jump back.

By thePass on November 6, 2017
Thank you for your remarks about the calendar. Will take it in consideration for future developments!
Ami L.
Reservation manager
November 16, 2017

“Easy to use”

ProsEasy to set up bulk pricing, easy to create invoices and our receptionists and reservations can sync easily.
ConsSometimes it does not sync with booking engines properly. Also when I move the block (reservations) around, it kept saying warning even the date is correct. Difficult to use on mobile phone.

By thePass on November 20, 2017
Thank you for your review! We will make sure to improve the system and make sure that mobile version works fine.
November 16, 2017
Nicolas C.
November 15, 2017

“Couldn't live without a channel manager. Sabeeapp really helps!”

OverallSaves time
ProsThe customer service is of great quality: friendly and responsive. The price is friendly. The staff is open to suggestions.
ConsNot always easy to find the features we're looking for. AirBNB XML sync is needed ;-) No minimum service on week-end

By thePass on November 20, 2017
Thank you, Nicolas, for the review! Airbnb XML is in our very close future plans. Hope soon we can also introduce weekend support team :)
November 15, 2017
Alisher R.
March 19, 2018

“The SabeeApp is the best Hotel Cloud Chanel Manager in terms of price & service quality”

ProsHere are the TOP 5 points we do mostly like in the SabeeApp software: 1) Intuitive usability 2) Drag & drop function 3) The software design 4) OTA partners instantaneous synchronization 5) 24/7 Customer Support
ConsHonestly, our team actually has not found found any of cons excepting the one with the Airbnb connection. Since the Airbnb is a not very common Hotels OTA partner, the synchronization between SabeeApp & Airbnb leaves much to be desired

By thePass on March 22, 2018
We are very glad, that all your team is enjoying working with SabeeApp! We believe that in the future we will present more nice features which will be even more helpful in your everyday tasks
Iris H.
Administrator
March 19, 2018

“The customer support is outstanding.”

ProsIt is easy to use .Tells me what is outstanding payments. Dashboard show what I need to know for the day how many are coming /or checking out. The drop window I can see all bookings easily as well as getting notification in my e-mail.
ConsI find it tedious to do payments when you have done the card payment and need to put the confirmation in the booking you have to click twice on guest folio Could be simpler. I did encounter a problem in February when payment could not be made because the card details had expired in the system. It has been really hard to get to the guest as we have to go through the booking sites directly.I feel a back up system would really be beneficial.This is a loss of income for us.

By thePass on March 24, 2018
Dear Iris, thanks a million for your review! Happy that you enjoy using the system. However, we are obliged due to security reasons to remove guests' credit cards from the system after 3 days from the check-out date. If security certification would allow to keep them longer - we would be happy to do so :)
Karla C.
March 19, 2018

“SabeeApp is easy to use and has all the basic features needed for managing a property/hotel. ”

OverallWe were able to have more presence online without worrying about getting double bookings. And many of our daily tasks now take less time and are easier.
ProsIt is very easy to use, inexpensive, functional and the customer support staff are very friendly and helpful.
ConsIf you are not located in Europe, the time difference can be a challenge when trying to contact customer support.. especially when having an emergency.

By thePass on March 22, 2018
Dear Karla, many thanks for your nice and fair review. Agree with you, that time difference can be little but frustrating. But if we will gather bigger customer base in Latin America, we will definitely consider support in your time zone.
Zeynep T.
General Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
April 6, 2019

“User friendly”

OverallIt makes my life easy.
ProsEasy to use. Easy to teach others how to use it.
ConsWhen you enter a reservation manually you cannot see it under the mission control drop down menu.

By thePass on April 8, 2019
Thank you dear Zeynep, for your review. We are very happy that SabeeApp makes your every day work easier!
April 6, 2019
Daniel N.
Boss
April 2, 2019

“Execellent if”

OverallNice, useful but slow providing new features update.
ProsLayout, ease of use, look and feel, drag drop features.
ConsNot really local adaptive. Not flexible in form customise

By thePass on April 5, 2019
Thank you for your review. We are working hard to provide the most innovative features to our customers. Some of them takes more time to develop but we want to ensure that you will get the best product at the end.
April 2, 2019
Aviv S.

“Modern and right on”

OverallGreat! I have recommended sabee app to colleges which are also very satisfied
ProsWeb software, Easy to use Multifunctional with the exact needs in mind but not too big and overwhelming. Great costumer service!
ConsAutomated emails' segmentation is can get more advanced

By thePass on September 25, 2018
Thank you, Aviv for your review! We are glad that SabeeApp can help you in your everyday business life!
Saulius Z.
Chief Commercial Officer

“Review”

OverallCool
ProsEasy access via any device, Perfect for small hotel, It has own booking engine.
ConsIt doesn't connect to any POS device which is sad.

By thePass on October 1, 2018
Thank you for the review! Integration with POS is definitely in our plans!
Deividas T.
Capo di tutti capi
Capital Markets, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2018

“Easy to use”

OverallOverall, makes live easier
ProsEasy to use, great customer support, great blocking/room allocation functionality, beautiful reports
ConsDevelopers too busy to fix bugs; a lot of features but not all of them are 100% complete

By thePass on December 3, 2018
Thank you for the review! Our development team is trying to make system useful and bug free.
October 3, 2018
Liudmila J.
Head of Tourism department
November 22, 2017

“We are highly satisfied by choosing Sabee system ”

ProsWe like the range of functions (finance, statistics), very easy to use calendar and manage bookings, the flexibility. Also, it's a big deal that system is available in Lithuanian language
ConsWe don't like the style of booking systems for clients (it could be other font of letters bigger pictures, etc.)

By thePass on November 23, 2017
Thank you for your review! Will see what we can do in order to make booking engine more adjustable for your needs.
November 22, 2017