Rescue Hub Ratings

Overall

About Rescue Hub

Rescue Hub is an online software platform for delivering & tracking Fire/EMS training. Put all of your paper rosters, skill verification sheets, and training documents on your own private training site, accessible to your personnel with a smart phone or tablet. Rescue Hub gives you the tools to assign & schedule training, track progress towards meeting training requirements, manage task books, create your own online training, and host your own training videos, all in one place. Learn more about Rescue Hub

Jennye C.
Administrative Assistant
January 23, 2018

“Rescue Hub has helped our department better track and organize training records. ”

OverallRescue Hub has allowed our department to keep better track of required training, reduce paperwork related to training, and has allowed us to upload and assign training to employees. It allows our employees to go to one location for training, Rescue Hub!
ProsRescue Hub comes with great customer support/service. We receive quick feedback and responses from Rescue Hub. We have been able to customize our page based on our needs. RescueHub is a very user-friendly system for users. It allows for employees to quickly view what training has been assigned to them, what training has been completed, and what training still needs to be completed. It also allows for Training Officers and Supervisors to view what training is completed/incomplete by running a report on their training status. From an administrative view, the overall functionality of adding built content to RescueHub for required training and assigning quarterly and annual tasks to firefighters is very straightforward. This includes adding videos, quizzes, PowerPoints, links to other websites, etc. The calendar is easy to read. It has become a daily tool utilized by the BCs/Captains to view what training is scheduled or any upcoming training. Attendance can be taken while a drill is occurring and people are showing up for drill and can be used from a smart phone.
January 23, 2018
Jason I.
Battalion Chief
November 28, 2017

“By far the best training records and delivery system I have worked with.”

ProsRescue Hub is very easy for firefighters to use. They login and all of their training requirements are listed. Once completed they self certify that the training is complete and it gets recorded. As a Training Officer I could login in and quickly check anyone's training records for completion. Additionally, I could quickly make training requirements and post training events. The calendar provides schedules, times, and locations for training events across our entire department. Rescue Hub has become an essential resource for training delivery in our department. Cust support provides immediate support for his product and it is extremely customizable.
ConsDo date I do not have any issues with Rescue Hub. Most of the issues that we have experienced were related to difficulties with individual logins and getting people to participate daily. Rescue Hub has changed how we deliver training in our department so it has taken time for that adjustment. Any issues that we have had with the product have been fixed immediately and in most cases were more related to changes that we made as we developed the program.
November 28, 2017
Jeff N.
March 24, 2019

“Fire Review”

OverallGood. I have recommended it to friend at another department to look into. He works at a police department, so I am not sure if Rescue Hub is an option for his department, but I think it would be a good fit. Contact me if you would like to know the department contact info.
ProsCentral location for training scheduling, documentation, and reference materials.
ConsOn the My Assigned Training menu/page, the bottom has a section called Requirements. I like this, because you can see what is done and what is incomplete, but two things frustrate me about it: 1) it takes a while to populate 2) you can click on a requirement/class/event/task and when it opens it does not show me when I completed this class. That would be a nice feature. I know I can pull a training report, but frequently I will get asked about when I did a class and it would be nice to access that information directly from that page.
March 24, 2019
Ryan P.
Training Division Chief
Public Safety, 51-200 employees
May 16, 2019

“BFD Training Division”

OverallWe are able to develop and deliver training in a way that is much more effective than ever before. We use Rescue Hub to track data and implement change as needed. We are looking forward to checking out the new "Task Books"!
ProsWe are able to customize content. We have the ability to organize groups and training topics. It is easy to assign Training. Customer Service has been great.
ConsNavigation can be cumbersome at times. It seems there is some redundancy in building Training Requirements. We aren't able to organize documents the way that we would like. The software can be slow at times.

By Dropkick Studios on May 17, 2019
Ryan, thanks so much for your review, we appreciate it! We're taking a look at some of the pages that are running a little bit slow, and have made a couple of changes to help out with page load times and navigation since we last spoke.
May 16, 2019
Antonio R.
FF/EMT
March 27, 2019

“Rescue Hub Review”

OverallOverall the product has been very helpful in streamlining and tracking our training. I have had very few issues directly with the user end of the software that could not be easily solved.
ProsTop pros include ease of getting training requirements from our training division to our members and the ability to track all entered training. In addition having one central place for storing training documentation is very helpful. The ability to have additional links to supplement the required training is also a great benefit.
ConsOftentimes the behind the scenes management of the product is a bit misunderstood. As I complete a training event and cannot self certify it will sit unchecked for some time and I don't know who is responsible for verifying my completion.
March 27, 2019
William P.
April 3, 2019

“User report”

OverallThis system makes it very easy to keep track of not only my own training but my crews as well. No surprises at the end of the quarter.
ProsThis system makes it easy to log all of my training without having to look up codes or find external data for entry. If the instructor needs to enter the training it is easily done and if I need to it is just as easy. All of my information is available on the individual training entry so I know what I need to do to complete the training.
ConsMaking certain that the training I am viewing applies to me.
April 3, 2019
Tyler C.
Public Safety, 51-200 employees
July 7, 2019

“Overall Great Tool”

OverallGood.
ProsEasy to use message board that directly goes to your personal email as well.
ConsRescue Hub needs an app. It would be much easier for use on the road (which is most of the time). Also, the first things that pops up should be the users schedule/messages/appointments. This is what most users care about. Going to "My Events" should be the home page.

By Dropkick Studios on July 26, 2019
Hi Tyler, thanks for your feedback, we definitely appreciate you letting us know about how we're doing. I like the idea of having a Rescue Hub app, it may be something we look at in the future. As for your other suggestion regarding what displays first, we'd probably have to make this a setting you could choose vs. making this the default thing that shows up for everyone. The Snohomish Training Academy uses Rescue Hub a little differently than a fire department does, so we'd want to make sure that any changes we make don't impact what they would need. If we end up making this change, we'll definitely let you know. Thanks again for your suggestion, we really appreciate it!
July 7, 2019
Jon P.
February 12, 2019

“Rescue Hub is a necessity!!!”

OverallThis program has done a great job making it simple to identify upcoming required trainings. A quick snapshot of the calendar makes it easy to see who is on the schedule for trainings. The access to training files, and course documents is excellent.
ProsEasy to track training. Simple to use. Easy to learn.
ConsDifficult to access missed, or overdue training's. Occasional "rabbit holes" when going from requirement, to task.
February 12, 2019
Josh Y.
Firefighter/Paramedic

“Great website”

ProsI liked how it was very simple to use for whatever task I had. It kept track of all of the training that I had to do, let me know if I different training coming up, shift schedule, and it had all of the necessary resources I need to complete my task book for my job. The website is very simple to use and not a lot of websites are that easy to navigate around. Great tool to have while at work!
ConsI don't have any criticism towards the site, it met all of my expectations.
Kristopher G.
MSO
Think Tanks, 201-500 employees
February 14, 2019

“Rescue Hub for Training and Tracking”

OverallOverall this product has helped to streamline training and tracking in a nice package that relatively intuitive and robust.
ProsProvides a platform to post training and also to track the training which is very valuable for managers that need to know which personnel are completed.
ConsDown time between clicks can be excessive.
February 14, 2019
Joe H.
Capatain
November 23, 2017

“Simple to use, flexible to the needs, excellent customer service!”

OverallMassive benefits to include but are not limited to; increased efficiency, video technology, enhance tracking, electronic training file storage.
ProsWhat I love about RescueHub is the developer's passion to service our department specific needs. "No" was never really an answer, Customer service agent would find ways to make things work for us.
ConsRescueHub has few if any flaws. Hyperlinking to a new to "tab" would increase efficiencies on the users end.
November 23, 2017
Jaret V.
September 6, 2019

“Great Program!”

ProsIt's organized, easy to use, and updates quickly.
ConsI haven't found an easy way to generate a report for myself.

By Dropkick Studios on September 11, 2019
Hi Jaret, thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it! There are a couple of different ways to generate a report for yourself, I'll email you directly with the details.
September 6, 2019
Rob S.
EMS Captain Paramedic Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
June 26, 2019

“Training access”

ProsEasy to see what my overdue training is. Thanks
ConsI have been using your training platform for a while and frequently had to save the training items to my computer desk top before being able to open them. I have frequently forgotten to delete them. After a year of extra steps I learned that I should have been using explorer not chrome. My ask is that you make your program work in. Chrome the same way it does in explorer. Thanks

By Dropkick Studios on July 26, 2019
Hi Rob, thanks for your feedback, we definitely appreciate you reaching out to us. Some web browsers handle this differently than others, and unfortunately this is one aspect we don't have a lot of control over. We are looking to make some changes in how we handle files that open in another application (like PowerPoint), so that it opens directly in Rescue Hub instead of launching the application or just downloading the file. We know that the behavior you are describing is an annoyance, and we're looking to improve it. We'll definitely reach out to you once we've had a chance to address it. Thanks again, we appreciate your input in helping make Rescue Hub better!
June 26, 2019
Tom F.
Firefighter/Paramedic
October 15, 2019

“Rescue Hub 1828”

OverallUseful for tracking training and availability of training sites.
ProsEase of use. Multiple calendars and layers of calendars.
ConsInability to clear tasks that don't pertain to me or reorder them without admin privilege's.

By Dropkick Studios on October 16, 2019
Hi Tom, thanks for your review we appreciate it! I'll get in touch with you and see if we can sort through what you referenced with tasks that aren't relevant or are out of order.
October 15, 2019
steve v.
firefighter/paramedic
April 8, 2019

“Rescue Hub its so easy too use”

ProsThe program keeps track of my training per quarter. I know what needs to be done for what month and it tracks it when I have completed the training. The design is easy to use. All I do is put the mouse icon on the training that I need to do, being a power point, a video or an on-line website it the item I want and it takes me to my training.
ConsI have not encountered anything thing that I least like about the software.
April 8, 2019
Scott W.
March 19, 2019

“Ruscue Hub keeps our department organized!”

ProsKeeps all our training and classes in one centralized place and tracks completion of our assigned tasks!
ConsNothing, overall this software is hugely helpful!
March 19, 2019
Government Administration, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2018

“great product”

OverallGreat interaction with the entire team
ProsEasy to use from all platforms, mobile, laptop etc. The email style service is awesome, without it we didn't have a way to communicate with each other
ConsI don't have anything at this time its all good
December 5, 2018
Mike J.
February 15, 2019

“Tracking made easy ”

ProsIt has made it easy to complete task books and evaluations. Tracking my crews progress on competing our training is easy too.
ConsI have not had any problems, its organize and easy to follow, no complaints
February 15, 2019
Jason M.
Firefighter/ EMT
March 25, 2019

“Easy to use.”

OverallIt's a great way to see what training is due at a glance.
ProsI don't have much of a tech background, I really appreciate how easy this product is to use. I don't have to spend any time trying to figure it out and can instead spent the time training.
ConsThe only con is that it requires a password I regularly forget.
March 25, 2019
Terri F.

“Rescue hub review”

ProsEasy to navigate and find your daily training.
ConsCan't add crew member to training if they already did it with another crew. Should be able to document who was present regardless of requirement. Would be great to document paramedic certification check offs.
Eric L.
FF/PM
Insurance, 201-500 employees
December 7, 2018

“thanks”

Overallgreat program, support team! now help me get my captain back on shift!
Proseasy to use for a non-techy guy
Consour admin may be adding too many locations to find what I'm looking for.....
December 7, 2018
Jordan R.
September 18, 2019

“Rescue Hub review”

ProsEasy to use, lots of different tools. Being able to look at the calendar for the whole department is a huge bonus so I can see what's coming up. Easily track my progress is a great benefit.
ConsSo far I have not had any complaints about this product.
September 18, 2019
Jake H.
February 25, 2019

“Rescue Hub Review; Jake Hepper”

OverallOrganization and documentation.
ProsI am still learning the software and the navigation of the program, but thus far, it has been a great "one stop" resource for training, certifications, evaluations, documentation, public education, and calendar organization. It allows me to review what is going on for the day or week, but also gives me the ability to plan months ahead and stay organized.
ConsI have yet to find any major flaws and/or things I dislike about Rescue Hub. If I have any recommendations and/or ideas, I will be sure to advise the correct personnel of my thoughts.
February 25, 2019
Steve S.
March 2, 2019

“Great Platform”

ProsHow it can incorporate a broad depth of information for our department. It is also a great way to track my training and certifications.
ConsI have yet to have any issue with Rescue Hub