BigMarker Webinars Ratings

Overall

About BigMarker Webinars

BigMarker combines powerful webinar software with robust marketing features to create the world's first end-to-end webinar solution. Learn more about BigMarker Webinars

Rolando V.
Marketing Executive
Internet, Self-employed
June 20, 2019

“Killer app.”

OverallI used to stream my webinars with Dacast but the bandwidth and viewing hours limitations and the high prices were killing me. And I the same time was using Zoom just to stream to facebook live. And when I found BigMarker I was able to cancel both services. BigMarker is whole lot cheaper and is giving unlimited bandwidth (that alone is game changer) and much more. So I'm saving a lot money and I'm getting a better and unique service.
ProsNo installation required. Lots of marketing features (was made for marketers). Amazing customer service. Easy landing pages and instant emails reminders. Lot of customizations. Support for dozens of languages. The video stream is crisp & smooth. Love the feature that allows me to stream to Facebook. Webinar is allow to be embedded on your own site. The webinar serie is a killer feature. The UI is very easy to use. BigMarker integrates with at lot of applications.
ConsI haven`t found any features that I didn`t like yet.
June 20, 2019
Kelly M.
Co-Founder & President
February 27, 2019

“All in with BigMarker - easy onboarding and advanced functionality”

OverallExcellent overall experience (40 paid live webinar events and counting). We purchase LOTS of SaaS, subscribe to multiple webinar hosts, and after all that we are now "all in" with BigMarker.
ProsEasy onboarding: I was up and running with my first paid live webinar quickly (much faster than learning other webinar systems or even other SaaS). Nothing to download: I dislike downloading .exe files that other webinar host providers require for every webinar. BigMarker is in the Cloud - best using Firefox, Chrome or Chrome Incognito Advanced functionality: I've been using BigMarker for six months, hosted over 40 paid live webinars, some on demand webinars, and now Evergreen/Automated webinars - and BigMarker continues to add functionality from their RoadMap and user requests. BigMarker is impressive now and continues to add excellent features - including "course" for webinar series evergreen. Brilliant! Support is fast, friendly and helpful. Seriously. And they stepped in to directly communicate with a few of our "students" who needed extra assistance. Very much appreciated!
ConsChrome updated and "broke" audio on BigMarker. I may have been among the first to experience this in a live webinar. Ultimately was able to resolve and resume my live webinar, but would have preferred to be notified (so that I could have switched to Firefox as the webinar host).
Sharon W.
President & Chief People Development Partner
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2019

“Webinars and so much more”

ProsI have used many of the major platforms (WebEx, GoToMeeting/Webinar, Adobe) and many small ones (AnyMeeting and others) for corporate training, consulting meetings, client showcases, and coaching sessions. I was loving Zoom for the recording meeting and breakout functionality, then started using BigMarker as a webinar platform. Quickly I realized the platform could work for my online meetings, video conferences, webinars, leader-led training and so much more as well. BigMarker has replaced at least three other tools I was using, and saved me money in the long run. Also, they just keep developing and providing more value! I'm amazed at all of the new features and functionality that keeps coming out. Moving to BigMarker is one of the best business decisions I've ever made.
ConsThere is so much to discover that it took me just a bit to get my head around it and start using it. I'm still not sure I've tapped in to all of the functionality. The support team and documents have helped me through though.
August 21, 2019
Ari Eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder
October 7, 2019

“Best webinar on the market”

Overalli love to use bigmarker and very happy with it. this is my must have tools
Prosi have 1000 plan on bigmarker and very happy with it. their meeting online feature is also good to have meeting.
Consin the beginning, their recording quality isnt so good, but now its ok.literally there is no major bad things, if something happen their support is very helpfull
October 7, 2019
Tommie S.
Founder & CEO
Education Management, 11-50 employees
September 20, 2019

“Simply the best webinarplatform”

ProsAs a language education provider we host a lot of webinars and we tried a lot of platform. This is the smoothest most easy to use and most stable platform we have tried so far.
ConsWebinarplatforms are traffic intensive and quite expensive but this is one of the more affordable ones.
September 20, 2019
Ryan S.
August 2, 2019

“Best full featured webinar software”

ProsNice interface, intuitive and easy to use. Great integration options to connect with other online tools, and the Automation and Evergreen webinar features gives BigMarker ongoing value. Love the channel feature to package content together.
ConsSomewhat costly to scale, but if you are using the product effectively to scale and grow your business then it's money well spent.
August 2, 2019
September 24, 2019

“Bigmarker changed my life”

ProsI'm no expert, I love how easy it works. I can quickly add polls, handouts, or switch screens with making it complicated. The quality of the broadcast is insane good. I haven't met anything yet that beats this. The functions are crazy: live broadcast to Facebook, Youtube and other channels. But also the webinar features (evergreen, automated, always 24/7 on, etc.) are great too!
ConsThe translation could be done better. Not all fields can be translated to my native language (dutch). This can be a big problem for those who don't speak English. I am also missing a 24 hours clock (currently have to use AM/PM which is uncommon in The Netherlands). Last but not least: the functions can be overwhelming and I believe this can be fixed with a better UI of the menu. that said: I am very happy with all the functions!
September 24, 2019
Lakshay B.
Chief Systems Architect
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
April 14, 2019

“Definitely our preferred solution for the long haul”

OverallFor now, I can see no other solution for Webinars that I'd use. Bigmarker is IT. For me AND my clients.
ProsBigmarker is a solution we finally settled on after going through a LOT of other webinar hosting solutions. The biggest pro for us is that it just works. Flawlessly. You don't have to be a huge nerd to set it up. If you can answer questions about your event, that's all you need. It just works, and you wouldn't believe how rare that is in this field. I mean some of the competitors are bad enough to have cost us six figures in revenue simply because they malfunctioned during a live event. Fortunately, bigmarker works very well, even if you, the admin are broadcasting through a poor connection, which can happen if you're on the move a lot.
ConsHonestly, there were some flaws in the beginning, but those kinks have been ironed out. One of our events was recorded, and the recording wasn't available for downloading 2-3 days after the event, but that was a unique misfire that the team took care of in less than an hour of me contacting them.
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
April 11, 2019

“BigMarker is set to top all livestream and webinar companies!”

OverallThe webinar software from BigMarker is a necessary use for my business. I do not know how I would have been doing with just a Facebook Live or YouTube Live / Google Hangouts video. Both myself and my viewers feel connected. Zoom, GoMeeting cannot touch the capabilities of this software. BigMarker is continuing to improve on every front!
ProsI really enjoy how fast and simple this software is to use. I got a livestream web conference started in one minute. In addition I was able to integrate things like Facebook, Comments, and a repeating web stream. I can remind my users with a SMS or email. Plus all of my contacts are stored here and easily can go anywhere I want them to. The actual application runs speedy and is a blast to use. I love hosting a webinar with any of my fellow freelancing artists. This is by far better than any software out there doing the same thing! They're in-app support is the most helpful and I get a response in minutes many times! I couldn't ask for better support! I can't wait to see this company grow!
ConsCurrently, I have no complaints. They're actively producing new features and integrating often. They work with large and small companies, so we're always thought of!
E. Alana J.
Founder and CEO
April 18, 2017

“Hard to imagine them being better”

OverallI have been a BigMarker customer since they started and they were always, and continue to be the best at innovation. They were the first not to require a download for the user to attend a webinar. They are the first and continue to be the only one who do a great job marrying community to webinars. They work so well for us (Higher Education) that we now have literally hundreds of final products recorded by them in our sphere of influence. We could not do all that we do without Bigmarker as our partner.
ProsNo downloads - multi continent server choice for international businesses - ongoing development of new tools - incredible support services - brilliant innovation over the years that just continues to develop
Conscant' think of anything
Recommendations to other buyersIf you want to build a community and be recognised as a thought leader, this is the product for you. If you are a startup and want to consistently and easily set up web meetings - then ditto. If yours is a large enterprise then this is the space for your cross continental communications.
Shade O.
Freelancer
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
June 18, 2019

“Such an asset!”

OverallIt is so convenient to use and so useful. It has helped me in prospecting as having a video conference with a potential client definitely helps the trust process, which in turn helps with conversions. The platform being so polished also leaves a good impression on my clients and potential clients; basically, BigMarker helps me look good! :)
ProsThere's a lot to love about BigMarker. First, I love the fact that I can have BOTH webinar and meeting room functionality in the same platform. Add to the fact that there are tons of useful customizable features making it possible to adapt the platform to whatever use case you may need for your particular situation. (This is another way of saying that the platform is very versatile!) More features are constantly being added making using the BigMarker platform such a delight! Through all that there is to love about BigMarker, I cannot help but mention the fantastic leadership and BigMarker team! I have not seen such responsiveness to their customer base as with this company - and I've come across quite a lot of companies. Their team has impressed me MORE than any other team. This is a company you can definitely be proud to be associated with. I cannot speak more highly of the leadership and team of BigMarker!
ConsHonestly, there is nothing I dislike - for the simple fact that if you want something on the system that is not currently there, you simply have to mention it, and if it makes sense, the BigMarker team is quick to implement! It's all love for this software!
June 18, 2019
Jaime K.
Web Developer/Marketing Expert
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
April 11, 2019

“Super easy to use and always updating features”

OverallI mostly use it for client meetings and for that, it has been wonderful. Meetings run flawlessly and because it's so easy to use for my clients, there isn't a lot of wasted time trying to explain to them how to use it. I've done a bit of testing with the webinar side but haven't used it as much. The great thing is, they have training videos - err webinars - to get you up and running fast. I appreciate that they see my time is valuable.
ProsI love that my attendees don't have to download anything to get started. They can just load the webinar or meeting into their current browser. In addition, there are all the types of webinars you would ever want in a single system, including evergreen and on-demand webinars. You also get meeting rooms! I do meetings with clients on a regular basis and this has been invaluable. I can literally be in a meeting with someone in 60 seconds.
ConsHasn't really been any downsides yet. They are an Enterprise solution. If I have to come up with a negative, it's the fact they aren't as well known as others so the interface isn't instantly familiar which creates a slight learning curve. But as mentioned before, it's user-friendly, so the learning curve is small.
David M.
Computer Software, Self-employed
February 27, 2019

“BigMarker is an incredible business tool”

OverallI've had good success using BigMarker with clients and colleagues. There was no need to guide people through an install process as no installation is needed. Video and sound quality were excellent. It is easy to download the recordings, edit, and post to YouTube. BigMarker seems very responsive to user feedback and there have been regular releases of new features. This company is not standing still.
ProsI'm a solo business that does training, consulting, and contracting. There are several features that I fell in love with. The webinar functions are very full featured and have lots of ways to engage users and reuse content. You also get a "meeting room" with a permanent URL that you can use for demos and quick video conferences. You get your own channel for promoting your webinars that includes easy monetization options. Customer service has always been quick and very helpful.
ConsThere are a lot of ways you can setup your webinars and it can take a while to figure out the option that best fit your needs. Also, if you want a replay, don't forget to turn recording on (you now get a prompt, thankfully).
Michael P.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
March 14, 2019

“Very solid "no app needed" webinar tool”

ProsBigmarker is really easy to setup and is a mature product on the webinar market. Coming from the internet marketing space I haven't heard of them until last year and was immediately convinced. The streams are stable and the video and audio quality are really good. I particularly like the way how easy it is to add in slides, videos etc during the show and send offers in live. Chat functions are easy to use. If you have a moderator supporting you it is even easier to handle everything. Also the opportunity of streaming to facebook and youtube live is a fantastic tool to get more reach. If there are any issues, just contact their support - they are extremely helpful and always there.
Consnot really much - maybe the translations to German (which I think they are already working on)
March 14, 2019
Information Services, 1-10 employees
July 9, 2018

“A worldclass innovative solution for effective live conferencing and webinars”

ProsBeing in small business, the solution what we were looking at was something simple,easy to manage and affordable. In India, we have anticipated, low bandwidth, not so tech savvy users as some issues for any webinar tool. I found this tool working even in moderate bandwidth. We tried many and finally selected Bigmarker and I cam say, it was a wise decision I have been using various webinar tools for five years and I would rate usability high. Another big plus is the seamless functioning across devices- desktop, laptop or mobile. I am finding Bigmarker as an excellent companion to perform small webinars to customers/prospects. The booking and billing portion are yet to be attempted. However they are also excellent features.
ConsFound some issues initially with specific to voice clarity. Maybe this is something specific to ISP as today we are not facing that issue. Apart from this, at present,I am not finding any reason to dislike bigmarker
July 9, 2018
John H.
September 5, 2019

“BigMarker Hits the Mark”

OverallGreat experience. Everything runs smoothly and I really like the fact that they have an active development team that continues to add awesome new features.
ProsBigMarker is a very mature and robust webinar platform. The great thing about the software and the development team is they continue to improve and add amazing features. Highly recommended.
ConsOne Con I ran into was the inability to use bigmarker as a telestrator (writing on the screen while reviewing a video). I did however speak to the responsive support team and will be submitting this as a feature request.
September 5, 2019
L. Knox W.
Chief Tax Officer
Accounting, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2019

“BigMarker is cleaner, has better functionality than Zoom!”

OverallI love the ease of the automated webinars. I use this feature extensively. I record the first one (live) and then am able to have it play back and slack me the comments and q&a without me having to go teach my courses live every time. This is a HUGE benefit for me.
ProsNo download required for our participants and automated webinars.
ConsHave to hit a record button. I would like to select that in advance (when setting up the webinar) and not have to manually do it inside of the webinar.
July 31, 2019
Jay T.
Success Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
April 9, 2019

“Use BigMarker to Win Big With Webinars”

OverallBigMarker is a fantastic product with one of the best support teams with whom I've had the pleasure of working. If you're looking for an alternative to WebEx or Adobe Connect to produce webinars for education, as well as to monetize them, you cannot go wrong with BigMarker.
ProsI love that BigMarker is browser based and loaded with features. Former is convenient for my clients and accessibility and the latter allows me to deploy webinars in ways that you simply cannot with the big players like WebEx and Adobe (and I've administered both for several years). One feature I enjoy is that each webinar you create has a landing page built just for it, making marketing and registration a breeze for end users. Although I have yet to use the webinar series function, I plan to host online classes with this feature and ultimately ditch my online course provider. The team is constantly listening to its user base and adding new features regularly.
ConsBeing browser-based is both a benefit and downside. BigMarker relies on Chrome as its delivery engine and some users are not Chrome fans, plus you always need to keep Chrome updated for the best functioning of the platform. Audio and video quality is usually good with a wired, high-speed connection, but even then, you may occasionally experience latency issues -- even more so if you are using wireless.
Aisha S.
Creative Director
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
February 28, 2019

“Master of All Trades, Jack of None”

OverallUsing the meetings function has been great. The area looks professional, branded, and feels like enterprise software. Coupled with the fact I can do live, automated, on-demand, and series webinars (great for simple courses), you have a robust system for a great price.
ProsThis is THE webinar software for creative professionals. The branding options are so granular down to the webinar footer, colors, and emails...it's spectacular.
ConsThere are some features that aren't presently there but on the roadmap. For example, segmentation of early abandons, no-shows, and attendees. I want to send each of those a different follow-up sequence, and I can't.
February 28, 2019
Elizabeth M.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
June 8, 2019

“Not Reliable ”

OverallI think BigMarker has some things to work out in their product, support, customer success and training. I think they are on the right track with the features of the platform and I wanted it to be a great product and experience so badly but it wasn't. I'm not a novice with SaaS product by any means and I found BigMarker challenging to work with from a product, training and support perspective. I'm looking for a new webinar platform and moving away from Big Marker. I'd consider coming back down the road if they improve. Maybe I'll test them out in a year to 18 months but for now I'd stay away if you need a reliable webinar platform.
ProsBigMarker has a lot of great features. When you look at the options for how to create and host webinars it's quite robust. I was really happy when I found BigMarker because of the comprehensive features and how flexible it seemed. Unfortunately, it has not been a great user experience.
ConsI found it unreliable. It's quite slow when you are going from page to page so it slows down the creation process of setting up and scheduling webinars. I also experienced a few bugs. For example, I pre-recorded the video portion of a live webinar. I didn't want there to be feedback so I made sure the mic was turned off. Throughout the video it kept turning on. I would see it turn green all of a sudden and then I'd have to turn it off. It must have happened 10 times. When the video was finished I turned the mic on and did my part of the webinar. When I went to replay the recording the quality was terrible. There was feedback throughout the entire recording. I couldn't use the webinar recording. This is just one example of many issues. The user experience wasn't great in terms of it being intuitive and their training documentation isn't great either so I think the learning curve and onboarding took longer than necessary. They really need to improve their training and onboarding material. Support is OK. They are responsive but I didn't always find them helpful. It was like they'd walk me through how to do half of a process so it resulted in more back and forth than necessary.
June 8, 2019
william m.
Media Production, 1-10 employees

“Creative Outreach”

OverallDynamic webinars with great interaction and a wide variety of elements that can be incorporated.
ProsThe functionality, dependability and feature list are what makes Big Marker stand-out in a crowded field. We started just doing customer focused educational online webinars, and were able to integrate this into an paid online learning platform with technical ease. Big Marker now forms the foundation of our entire online educational operations.
ConsLike any webinar system, it requires bandwidth to really deliver a great webinar. Make sure your upload and download speeds are sufficient for optimal performance. there is a systems check but it doesn't give you exact speed measurements - this would be a great added feature to know how much functionality you have available. Overall a fantastic pacakge.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
July 2, 2019

“Big Marker delivers the best webianr experience for us.”

OverallFacebook lives and Youtube lives are all useful, but yo provide private presentations, you need webinar software.
ProsBig Marker covers the whole process from signup to followup. The ability to upload content ins advance makes a better experience The ability to RMTP into Facebook is a great new feature we are still finding ways to use this. We support customers with a mix of skills and they all love the webinars. The ability to choose low buffering with quick response and high buffering to support lower quality connections is a great benefit.
ConsThe screen capture and webcam output could still be improved, but I don't think it is really any worse than other platforms. The better quality broadband connection should be able to offer more bandwidth
Yukiko S.
April 24, 2017

“UI design suggestions”

OverallI am glad to change the URL to go to landing page to view recorded webinar now. a few more suggestions: 1. give users a function to visit the page without log in. Since we are log in we are not able to see what customer see our page. Udemy.com also made big mistake too Please have a option to see how people see our webinar page when they are not log in 2. at the private channel, the calendar hide all the sessions even for the members of the channel. Please allow them to see the calendar and access the recording 3. We love BigMarker App so much however, when one of our attendee use the App to access from Japan, she was not see video some reason. Is that b/c of she is out of US? If so, please let us know, we need to inform when we do webinar to Japan. 4. If you offerr Chip In button on Webinar like a water mark to people click anc chip in when they think very beneficial from our FREE webinars and support to us. Patreon icon insert would be great too 5. BigMarker App allow us to do Live Streaming? and Recording same time? or can we record our live streaming via Periscope via BigMarker? that would be so great! Thank you so much for great product. BigMarker improved so much last 3 years.
April 24, 2017
Bimbisara P.
February 27, 2019

“A complete online communication platform”

OverallI am very happy with BigMarker and use it regularly. It is feature packed and is regularly updated and improved. I've tried other platforms but found they all missed one or more features.
Pros- No downloads required: attendees don't need any special software to join - Great UI: clean and easy to navigate - In-built marketing system: emails, landing pages - Many webinar types: Live, On-demand, Evergreen, Series, and others - Livestream straight to Facebook and/or Youtube - Excellent support: friendly and responsive support team - Meeting rooms: great for the digital entrepreneur for virtual meetings including slides, whiteboard and recording
ConsI initially did experience a few audio issues, but the recent updates seem to have fixed those
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
September 20, 2018

“Very robust webinar software”

OverallWe use this tool in-house to educate our clients as well as to run in-house trainings. The tool has helped build brand visibility by positioning us as thought leaders. It has also served as a medium to run in-house trainings more efficiently without having people who are geographically spread out to do anything more than log in to their systems.
ProsBigmarker is a really powerful webinar tool and is so easy to set up. The tool offers a great experience even to webinar attendees right from the simple registration process to save the event on their calendar to getting reminders to attend the event. We can also send recordings of the webinar to all registered attendees and get good analytics about the event. The quality of the audio and video during the live event has always been good.
ConsI don't find any cons as such with this software as it is quite good. The few times whenever we have had issues, it was due to a bad day with the speed of our internet.
September 20, 2018
Richard S.
Human Resources, Self-employed
September 25, 2019

“Bigmarker = excellent software ”

ProsFantastic product that does everything that I need it to. They are constantly innovating and adding new features.
ConsI haven't come across anything in particular to complain about.
September 25, 2019
Chris D.
Digital Marketer
August 25, 2019

“Superb webinar platform for all your needs”

OverallI've tried multiple webinar softwares and settled on BigMarker due to their rich features, modern platform and integrations and competitive pricing.
ProsBigMarker is very easy to use with a nice modern, clean interface. I found it really easy to get going quickly as the UI is very intuitive.
ConsI wasn't 100% sure about the pricing versus features as there were quite a few to choose from, but it's really configurable for your needs and once you understand it, it means you can buy what you need so you can control your costs effectively.
August 25, 2019
Leonard C.
Independent Consultant
June 27, 2019

“Feature-rich, easy-to-use webinar platform from a team that keeps refining & improving it”

OverallI need something that is stable, dependable, easy-to-use, with the ability to maximize my interaction with audience members before & after webinars. BigMarker delivers on every one of these.
Pros+ it's entirely browser-based. No need for attendees to install anything to join & attend webinars. No need for presenters to install any plugins to share their screens. + intuitive on-screen interface for attendees & presenters + meeting rooms are *exactly* the same interface as live webinars! + powerful features for different kinds of webinars: live, recorded, hybrid, etc + ability for webinar hosts to help presenters/attendees troubleshoot their connections + stable, responsive platform + responsive, attentive customer service
Cons- on-screen real estate isn't optimized when you've got screensharing and presenters appearing at the same time
June 27, 2019
Jonathan E.
Consultant
April 2, 2019

“Super-Star Platform”

ProsI've been using BigMarker now for roughly 6 months and despite its competitive market.... the team at BigMarker have been able to deliver a product that is nearly second to none. They continue to take user feedback and are forever building strategies to improve the software. That's what I love the most.
ConsThe biggest con was the platforms heavy requirement for data. They have improved this a lot, but I feel there may be a little bit more to go. Secondly, when recording videos, occasionally for shorter videos - I've had my file not save. Sometimes this can be concerning - but I'm sure it might just be a user error.
April 2, 2019
Kevin W.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
April 26, 2019

“BigMarker is the best and easiest Webinar software that I have used”

OverallI use BigMarker to talk face to face with clients. The no download ease of use has been a lifesaver.
ProsThis software just works. I've spent a lot of time with other webinar software setting it up, working out the bugs, getting everything ready to go, and then it still has issues when I go to use it. This isn't a problem with BigMarker. Also, the few times there was a problem, the team was on top of it and got it resolved super fast.
ConsSometimes it seems like option overload when trying to decide exactly what I am looking for. Beyond that, there aren't any real cons that I can think of.
Jeffery P.
Web Specialist / Lead Developer
April 14, 2019

“A webinar and conferencing system that's not only easy, but fun to use”

OverallWe were looking to run occasional workshops for our network and BigMarker has been great for that use. We can collect email addresses, charge for admission if we want, create landing pages. This is a really well thought out system.
Pros- Great UI - Easy to use - Filled with features for different types of webinars and online meetings - Quality lead gen tools / You don't really need to integrate this with anything to be fully featured!
ConsIt took a little longer than promised for the webinar series to be released, but at the same time, BigMarker has added many more features that are very valuable, so it's really a very MINOR con.
Translation and Localization, 11-50 employees
April 10, 2019

“Fully-featured and easy to use for online webinars and meetings ”

OverallI use Bigmarker for online webinars and doing meetings with clients. It saves me a lot of time through its copy webinars settings. Also, the emails follow-up increases my webinars attendance ratio.
Pros- Many features to use - Powerfull admin controls - The support team is great - Ready made landing pages - SEO and social media integrated features - Email sequence feature enables excellent follow up with attendees - Payment gateways integration (like Paypal and Thrive Cart) - Facebook Live integration
Cons- Sometimes the streaming needs a strong connection - It needs some time to learn the interface
Patrick F.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
March 22, 2019

“The best Webinar Platform that I've Used”

OverallThis is my go to webinar platform! It gets better and better each day.
ProsOnboarding is easy. It has a great UI which makes it easy to create your first webinar. Webinar attendees do not have to download anything! Awesome features including all those usually expected as well as the ability to stream to Facebook Live and YouTube Live! BigMarker is very responsive to user feedback and continually offers new features. Awesome support
ConsIssues occasionally come up but the BigMarker support team ROCKS and they always work to resolve the issue.
March 22, 2019
Catherine D.

“I love Big Marker!”

OverallThey are SO responsive. I can get customer support late at night!
ProsI can do EVERY kind of webinar I could think of with out having to buy multiple webinar platforms. I can do live, recurring, on demand, series of webinars etc. AND I can do individual one on one coaching meetings with my clients.
ConsI can't think of anything to be honest! There was a learning curve, but there is with any software.
RAKHUL P A.
Deputy Manager HR
Education Management, 11-50 employees
March 13, 2019

“Great software with great features”

OverallBigmarker has helped me conduct live webinar, facebook live streams and conduct online classes easily.
ProsThis webinar software is the best available in the market currently. It is packed with awesome features and has great support team. The series webinar feature s the best part which I like the most about Bigmarker. Very user-friendly interface as well.
ConsI didn't find any negative things about Bigmarker.
March 13, 2019
Nathan W.
Internet, 1-10 employees
April 29, 2019

“BigMarker is a really great webinar platform”

OverallI'm trying to reach an audience of like minded people in the WordPress space so that I can help them learn more about the plugins and themes available.
ProsIt's browser based and so there is nothing to download. There are so many options in the app that it's got literally every base covered. Evergreen webinars, Facebook / YouTube live integration, summits. You name it, it's here. The rate of updates is really outstanding too.
ConsLiterally nothing. It's all good. Each aspect of the app has been well thought out and implemented well.
April 29, 2019
Michael K.

“Great Webinar Platform”

OverallOverall I am very pleased with BigMarker, from a presenters standpoint as well as from a viewers standpoint. I have been on many BigMarker webinars and even attend a weekly live training. So far, everything has gone smooth!
ProsThe best thing about BigMarker is that your customers/clients/viewers/etc don't have to download anything. They click the link, land on the web page, and they are ready to go!
ConsI have run into issues using Safari, so I make sure that I let people know to use Chrome or Firefox. I don't know if it was a temporary issue as I haven't tried it again.
Eric P.
Consultant
April 1, 2019

“Best platform and support”

OverallWe use BM for live and automated webinars for sales prospects and to support our client base. Love that each host has our own dedicated meeting room in addition to our shared webinar account.
ProsWide range from of eady to use webinar and online meeting options Very good support via online chat The team is constantly updating the platform. In past have used 4 other webinar platforms before Big Marker and it is the absolute BEST!
ConsCould use better after hours support system especially for users outside North America. Big Marker team is based in Chicago
Robert H.
March 20, 2019

“Simple, reliable, powerful, no-download webinar software!”

OverallCouldn't be happier!
ProsHaving used a few other webinar apps before (primarily GoToWebinar and WebinarNinja), I am over the moon with how simple and reliable BigMarker is. It's got all the features I could ever want as a marketer, the developers are responsive, and my attendees always have a great experience. Oh, and they don't have to download anything to get in!
ConsBecause BigMarker is browser based, a handful of attendees have had issues trying to join via weird browsers and on their iPads, phones, etc.
Chloe B.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
July 2, 2019

“Most comprehensive webinar system”

OverallBigmarker has been the best fit for my needs, and even enabled me to design new services for my business based on its features
ProsThe extensive range of features means the platform suite a wide range of use cases, it covers many of my needs all in the one platform
ConsIt is a high price, understandable though given the scope of its functionality.
AJ v.
April 10, 2019

“I know it's cliché but... NO BRAINER”

OverallWhat impressed me the most AND what led me to get Big Marker is that the ease of use is equal to the stability of the platform. Having checked out the other big boys, it was definately a NO-BRAINER. (also been on a lot of webinars and more often than not was there a bad connection, lost connection, ugly unclear email automations.. Do I need to go on?) Yes this is a very positive review - and for a reason. Get Big Marker.
ProsThe backend is simply easy. LIke in the past you had to study your Nokia first how everything worked, and then you got an iPhone that basically tells you what to do and leaves guesswork and headaches out of the equation. With Big Marker, it's the same.
ConsIs this field mandatory? OK fine.. Maybe, just maybe when you want to overdo your segmentation and have an incredible lot of small preferences (that don't impact your sales) you can run into limitations. (Just get it and focus on your webinar quality)
Miguel C.
Sales & Marketing
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
April 1, 2019

“Easy of use with awesome support”

OverallI used to have a hard time selling my services over the phone or email. Now I can use MeetingSpace within BigMarker and make a 1 to 1 presentation with my clients and make the sale easily. It is not necessary to download or install software. This platform works with a web browser. .
ProsBigMarker is a powerful platform that makes setting up and running webinar easy. I love their customer service, they are quick and useful. Constantly listening to their customers adding new updates
ConsI would like to see more landing page templates with full width
Krzysztof A.
Prezes Zarz¿du
Education Management, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2019

“It is really a BIG marker”

OverallMaking webinars and streaming to Facebook.
ProsFunctionality. It's one of the best webinar software I've used. It is still being updated to newer functions. Facebook livestream and HeySummit integration are great. So are support and video manuals.
ConsThere is only one thing. Polish translation. But it does not matter.
July 3, 2019
Vince T.
April 9, 2019

“Bigmarker is really good”

ProsComprehensiveness of the features. Almost perfect already.
ConsSome minor features waiting to be implemented
David G.
Marketing Director
March 18, 2019

“Fantastic Features and Amazing Customer Support”

OverallI have two different ventures. One is marketing consultant for business clients. The meeting room is fantastic for those client and pitch meetings. I also have a course I promote and use BigMarker as my webinar platform for the webinar part of my funnel. It. It is easily one of the most valued services I use.
ProsBigMarker is the first webinar platform I've purchased. I love that it's browser based. That in particular helps with my show rate. Youtube and Facebook live streaming are also features I couldn't live without. However, the best part is customer support. Customer service is always the most important factor to me. I couldn't be any happier with their responsiveness, availability, and willingness to help troubleshoot.
ConsThe only issue I have had to this point was some lagging early on, but I reached out to support and they helped me troubleshoot the issue.
March 18, 2019
Leonard C.
Independent Consultant
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
November 24, 2018

“Full-featured & keeps on improving”

ProsThe BigMarker team is incredibly responsive to customer needs and requests. They have a solid and attractive webinar platform to begin with, and they continue to push fast & hard on developing and launching new features and functionality. Live webinars, replay/evergreen webinars, recordings, meeting rooms, email drip sequences/reminders, polls and CTAs... BigMarker's platform gives you all of this and more.
ConsBig Marker doesn't use all the screen real estate productively. Many platforms don't either, but some will enable you to share your screen or visuals full-screen and then overlay your webcam feed as a bubble in the corner, for example. Not here. You're going to have wasted space whether you are the only presenter or have a few others with you. This is not a deal-killer for most folks, but just something to keep in mind.
November 24, 2018
Sravani R.
Senior manager-clinical operations
E-Learning, 51-200 employees
April 18, 2017

“Excellent Webinar experience ”

OverallHi, I, at Medvarsity have been using Bigmarker to organise teaching webinars to our enrolled students spanned across the world.Its an excellent communication tool.Best part is the interaction that is possible between the presenter and the attendee. My studnets are loving it and I can only recommend Bigmarker to anyone who is looking for the best possible webinar tool. Thank you
ProsInteractive, allows media upload and exchange of content is possible, easy to access
ConsThere are technical crashes once in a while which are unpredictable
Recommendations to other buyersKindly resolve the last minute crashes that happen
Daniel R.
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
September 19, 2019

“Webinars Simplified with BigMarker”

OverallI use BigMarker for webinars and group conferences. Smooth, fast and not buggy.
ProsI love the simplicity of the set up and smooth operating of BigMarker
ConsI haven't experienced any cons yet, so that says alot!
Thiago C.
Design, 11-50 employees
September 19, 2019

“Amazing for webinars and meeting rooms”

OverallI'm mainly using BigMarker for our internal team meetings and planning some webinars. It's been great so far and better than all the other software I used before
ProsWebinars and meeting rooms run without hickups. The quality of the video and audio are excellent!
ConsNothing that I can think of for now. It's been pretty good.
Eric A.
President & Chief Architect
April 26, 2019

“High quality webinar platform”

OverallBigMarker is a very high quality webinar platform with a ton of features.
ProsYou get a lot of bang for your buck vs Zoom, Go to Webinar, etc. BigMarker doesn't require a download which is great for users who aren't as tech savvy or enterprise users who are locked down from being able to install desktop apps. Evergreen webinars are also a great feature.
ConsI wish it had a desktop client for hosts rather than running everything in the web browser