Hopper HQ Ratings

Overall

About Hopper HQ

Hopper HQ is the complete Instagram marketing solution. Create, plan and schedule posts across multiple Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts. Hopper HQs advance planning and editing features help social media managers increase engagement whilst spending less time doing it. Learn more about Hopper HQ

Tom J.
Retired
Fine Art, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 28, 2019

“From Gramblr to Hopper HQ.”

OverallAs a single, privat user, I think it help me to get accurate images of my artwork to Instagram, and that opens up to a bigger range of people, a better chance to spread my work, as look, and have contact with other artists around the world. Its a very good program.
ProsWhen I started with Instagram 2 years ago I understod that the only way to publice posts was from a smartphone. I didnt have that. But I found Gramblr, free way to post on Instagram directly from my PC. So I went with that for some years and it worked but not very reliabel and somewhat shaky. Another problem was the distorsion of my images. I often do finepoint inkdrawings, scan it and prepare it via Photoshop and publiced with Gramblr. The problem was that Gramblr distorted the fine lines of the drawing and it didnt look as crisp, rather a bit distorted. But, I had no choise. Then Gramlr disapeared and I soon understand there was no free programs out there to do the same things. Finally I found Hopper HQ and with the personal and welcoming support of the rep and others I took a trial. It took a while to understand it, but I got it right pretty soon. The striking difference from Gramblr to Hopper HQ was that my drawings and other artwork was so crisp and accurate at Instagram, even fine lines. So I was very supriced and glad to se how good it worked. Its easy to pick images and post them. Its a great way to get your images to Instagram via your computer.
ConsIts a bit expensive for a single user who post ca. 10-15 images a month. I dont think I can afford it. So at this point I dont know if I will continue use Hopper HQ when the trial is over. But I wish I could because it works so good.
August 28, 2019
May 2, 2019

“Great tool with potential to get superb!”

OverallIt makes my social media marketing a lot easier. Scheduling posts is crucial, but not always possible for a one man show. Hopper HQ does this job for me and it does it great. Except a few limitations compared to real life posting on e.g. Instagram ;-)
ProsPlanning and scheduling posts as well as first comments is great. Re-arranging scheduled posts is very easy and user friendly. Grid view is crucial for professional businesses and works well.
ConsI manage TWO Instagram accounts through hopper hq, but only one is a business account (due to the fact that you only can have ONE account linked to your FB page). Hopper HQ does not allow me to see the "grid view" for the second none-business account which is a big downside for me. Also, there's no possibility yet to tag persons directly on a photo. This lets posts look a little artificial, because wit a "real" IG-posts you would actually always do that.

By Hopper HQ on May 3, 2019
Thank you for your review! Regarding tagging other accounts directly on your photos, this feature is currently in Beta and so will be available for you to use very shortly :). If you would like early access, simply contact us through the web chat to ask for it. Regarding the grid view not being available for a personal account - unfortunately this is limited by Instagram itself and therefore not possible for us to work around. Best wishes, Hopper HQ :)
May 2, 2019
Eric K.
3D Animator/cartoonist
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
September 1, 2019

“Hopper HQ Does the Job”

OverallMaking people aware of my art and other services.
ProsI like the straight-forward UI and clean, uncomplicated layout. It's easy to use, too--most tasks are self-explanatory. It does the job for me--I don't really need much more than what it already does, and I'm hoping the ease-of-use will not change in future.
ConsI wish it was possible to add a bit more automation to the app. For example, I publish one drawing per day to my three networks. Currently, I have to front-load the entire task--pick an image, add a caption, set a publication date--over and over and over. It would be easier if I could, say, pick a range of dates, set one upload per day and have it pull the images in alphabetical order from a specific directory. So on day one, it would pull image001.foo, then the next day image002.foo etc.
September 1, 2019
Lucy J.
Marketing Manager
Internet, 11-50 employees
September 28, 2017

“A truly amazing tool that quickly became an essential part of our marketing workflow”

OverallSaving a huge amount of time managing our Instagram accounts, Increasing the quality of our social media marketing.
ProsIt's very quick to upload and schedule lots of content. We upload a month in advance and then add other posts and comments as needed. It takes us about 30 minutes to create and schedule a month of regular posts. The newer features to view and plan your feed have been brilliant to help increase the overall look and feel of our Instagram accounts.
ConsThere are 3 of us the use the tool and all share one login. Together we manage 5 Instagram accounts via Hopper HQ. It would be good to have the ability to login separately and maange different accounts. Only a minor point but would be a nice addition.
September 28, 2017
Rachel M.
Agency Owner
July 11, 2019

“An affordable, excellent option for social media management”

OverallWe were able to double our client roster since using Hopper HQ. This has helped grow Isobel Media from a one-woman-show with one main client and two smaller projects to an agency that services around 12 active clients.
ProsAs a service provider, I've chosen to keep my rates low for clients so that I can help to change the economic situation for food industry entrepreneurs. Far too many small businesses start and fail because they aren't able to afford excellent social media services. Because my revenue is much less than other agencies, I needed an affordable scheduling/analytics system to help me plan, schedule, and analyze my clients social media marketing campaigns. Hopper's ease of use, uncomplicated user journey, and visual planning aspects have helped my team create social media feeds for my clients that have gone viral.
ConsDragging and dropping using the calendar option is limited to one month at a time. If I am working at the end of a month I'm not able to drag into the beginning of the next.
July 11, 2019
Carmen L.
Broadcast Coordinator
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
August 12, 2019

“Excellent service for social media managers”

OverallExcellent customer service, fast response.
ProsThe ability to schedule carrousel posts without the use of a phone! Video scheduling
ConsNot able to see full data on facebook and twitter analytics
August 12, 2019
Sean D.
YouTuber
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
January 23, 2019

“Extremely useful!”

OverallThoroughly happy with Hopper HQ and will not be using any other product or service from any competitor.
ProsExtremely easy to use! The ability to set it and forget it makes life much easier when building an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account. Customer support is easily accessible and they are all very friendly. Hopper HQ even asks customers to recommend additional features that they would like to see in the future. Strongly recommend Hopper HQ!
ConsI've asked if Hopper HQ can add the ability to add location to the posts so that it's possible to tag a location. They explained that they have received that request from others and are definitely aware that customers would love to have that feature.
January 23, 2019
Dan A.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
January 30, 2018

“I use it daily with multiple client Instagram accounts, including my own personal account.”

OverallBiggest benefit is time saving and the ability to schedule posts in advance. Also ease of use (instead of posting from your phone) and ability to scale out and manage multiple accounts.
ProsHopper HQ is very easy to use and a huge time-saver, allowing me to schedule weeks worth of posts in just minutes. The preview mode is great to assist with the aesthetics of your profile. Having access to your history of posts AND the ability to "re-schedule" a post is VERY helpful. It's invaluable to have the ability to type in your caption (with emoji's) AND at the same time post a first comment (usually for hashtags). However my favorite feature is the image editing that utilizes Adobe Creative Cloud tools and features, which makes for editing your images easy and professional. This software provides far more value than what you're paying for!
ConsThe things I like least about this software are a couple of needed features, that I think would complete this software: 1) I'm unable to post a multi-image slide show type post to Instagram. Currently only one image per post is supported. 2) I'm unable tag my Instagram post to also post to my Facebook business/fan page when it posts to Instagram.
January 30, 2018
Anne K.
December 29, 2017

“Always fast with their response and easy to work with!”

OverallPeace of mind.
ProsI find Hopper to have a functionality and ease of use that I've not had before. When we have had issues with the software, customer service has always been top notch!
ConsI can't wait for other nuances to be added to this software that will emulate IG further by adding the ability to tag people within the photos posted or to be able to load photos as a slideshow. These are minor, just little things that we still do natively, but I know will make a difference when added.
December 29, 2017
Graeme R.
Director of News Photography
Photography, 201-500 employees
April 11, 2018

“It's very helpful for me, totally helps me manage the feed without it taking up too much of my day.”

OverallThis this was already covered in the first round of questions....
ProsEasy to use for the most part, does what I need it to do with a minimum amount of fuss or time spent.
ConsI am not not wild about the time/date setting, which is a new change I know. But it is really much easier to just write in a time and switch the date if need be. Also, I'd like to be able drag and drop the photos into an order and just set an interval when doing multiple posts, like "every 75 minutes post the next photo" and forget about picking times all together. A notepad for storing hashtags and IG handles would also be helpful.
April 11, 2018
Daniel L.
Designer
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 11, 2019

“Makes Social Media Scheduling a Breeze!”

OverallReally easy to get set up and going.
Pros- Easy to use interface. - I can add my team - keeps us all on the same page... or feed! - The calendar view is incredibly helpful. - Being able to preview posts ensures my Instagram feed is on point. - Really fast to connect to social media accounts compared to the competition.
Cons- It would be great if it provided Instagram stories publishing
August 11, 2019
Abdulla A.
Partner
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2019

“Highly recommended”

OverallMy team works a lot more efficiently with Hopper instead of posting manually.
ProsAbility to add as many accounts as possible and managing all simultaneously.
ConsWe've previously had issues with the initial set up of new accounts such as disabling features like two-step verification and Instagram detecting unusual activity but that is understandable.
July 31, 2019
Dallas P.
Creative/Marketing Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
May 28, 2019

“Couldn't Live Without It!”

OverallSaving time by actually being able to plan and schedule Instagram Posts and Facebook post from one place. Mainly the Instagram scheduling and posting. I have not found another software or app that does what Hopper HQ can do and is has great UI/UX.
ProsSuper user friendly and it actually posts for you at the time you scheduled. I like that you can duplicate posts to different accounts and make appropriate changes quickly and easily. Anyone that asks me what I use to effectively and efficiently schedule my social media posts, I ALWAYS recommend this service.
ConsThe one thing now I wish it had was a feature to store frequently used hashtags so you could choose from that list instead of having to type them in each and every time you make a post.
May 28, 2019
ANTONIS D.
July 9, 2018

“Fantastic tool for my Instagram posts! ”

OverallTo manage and schedule my posts on Instagram! Great experience!
ProsIt's a great marketing tool for planning and managing posts for Instagram. I use it for promoting posts, scheduling the time and date for multiple pictures. I love the friendly environment and the available tools for cropping, layout and customizing the future posts. Every blogger and photographer needs this tool for boosting their performance!
ConsThe video tools and formats supporting video need improvement because Instagram reduces occasionally the quality of the video posts for better downloading speeds and performance. If you need to upload and manage video posts, make sure that you export and edit your video in the right format and size, so it's faster and easier for this software and Instagram to upload it in the best possible quality! Overall the software works fine and I am happy with it!
July 9, 2018
Jackson C.
CEO & Founder
October 4, 2017

“Instagram Marketing Life-saver”

ProsHopper HQ lets you upload & schedule content for Instagram automatically from your desktop, and it does this in a way that is compliant with Instagram's terms. It's become an invaluable tool for my Instagram business and has given me so much more time to spend with my family. It's the only one out there that frees you from a mobile device!
ConsA very minor one - the current analytics are really cool but I would love to track engagement on my posts from the Hopper HQ platform.
October 4, 2017
Accounting, 11-50 employees

“Hooper HG”

Pros1. Very easy to use. we tried multiple social media posting platforms and Hooper HQ was the quickest and easiest to start using. 2. Ability to batch upload and schedule large amounts of posts very quickly. No other software we used was this efficient. 3. Supports Video content. 4. Supports Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
ConsCurrently Hooper HQ doesn't support Linkdin so I am forced to use inferior software to post to this site.
Yana N.
Performance Marketing Executive
Performing Arts, 501-1000 employees
July 18, 2019

“Great software for scheduling all things social”

OverallWe use Hopper HQ to schedule Instagram and Twitter posts.
ProsThe reason we decided to use Hopper HQ was the variety of tools and options this software provides when scheduling a post compared to other softwares. Being able to tag people, to write the first comment on Instagram, to tag locations are part of the vital features the software provides. Furthermore, the interface is very user-friendly, super easy to navigate and get used to.
ConsWe had a few days during which our scheduled post did not post on Instagram which was quite disappointing. However, customer service fixed the problem and explained to us what had happened and that it was beyond their control.
July 18, 2019
Karla T.
Accounting, 1-10 employees
February 1, 2019

“Hopper HQ review”

OverallI love it! I would love to be able to add some more account - maybe up to 10?
ProsIt's so easy to use. User friendly and easy to understand - something I haven't found in other 3rd party scheduling tools.
ConsI don't use the FB feature much due to boosting ads in advance through business manager - I like to schedule ahead and schedule the post boosts - can't do this through Hopper (the ads) and Ads manager doesn't pick up on the posts
February 1, 2019
Kellie S.
Creator/Owner
Retail, Self-employed
March 15, 2019

“Hopper for the WIN!”

OverallHopper truly helps me stay focused on what's important for my business which is my creativity. I no longer need to spend precious time posting to social media, Hopper does it for me!
ProsThis software makes social media less time consuming and more enjoyable. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend their days trying to post, but instead would like to spend their days working hard for their business.
ConsThere are a few features on Hopper I wish existed, but they are very quick about development and i've been pleased with their progress and growth.
March 15, 2019
Drew M.
Owner & Principal Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2018

“THE solution for Instagram-focused marketing.”

OverallFantastic timely support. We are picky and particular when selecting 'apps' and 'tools' to include as part of our preferred stack; I'm sure we annoyed the Hopper folks a bit with all of our questions, but they didnt flinch. We kept getting timely polite responses, and solutions.
ProsThe focus on Instagram and the 'Teams' feature; priceless for our agency. The platform devotes itself to 'Instagram first' and makes visualizing what your posts would look like both standalone as well as in your 'grid' accurate. The ability to place hashtags in the 'first comments' on the scheduling end is an easily overlooked but nice feature as well! Finally, as Hopper continues to add features it continues to stay 'Instagram First' in its focus.
ConsOnly the wait time for 'Teams'; we came on when we saw this was a 'future release' and could barely wait. It's now up and running and has been a fantastic beta-test w/our premium client group.
October 5, 2018
Victoria H.
Senior Account Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 7, 2019

“One of the best social media management tools”

Pros- Really easy to use - Can manage multiple accounts - Can schedule as many posts as you want - When it comes to Instagram, you can automatically add #s to the first comment (this is really hard to find) - Can reschedule existing content - Great customer service
ConsThe only downside would be that LinkedIn isn't integrated
August 7, 2019
James W.
December 7, 2017

“Excellent! ”

OverallBENEFITS: - Multiple accounts - Hopper works on both desktop and mobile - Forget `reminders to post. Hopper HQ posts to Instagram for you. - All your scheduled posts in one place. Drag and drop to reorder. - Easily view and plan your posts by week or month (essential for campaigns and specific events!) - Emoji tool!!!! - `Phone preview to see how it looks on your phone - Bulk upload and syncs with Dropbox, GoogleDrive e.t.c
ProsRunning multiple influencer campaigns through my agency Home - Vizified is tricky but now HopperHq has come to our rescue. The tool has successfully helped grow and scale your influencer accounts through easy and effective planning, scheduling and creative tools. Our team loves HopperHq and the multiple tools that make Instagram marketing a breeze.
ConsSometimes Hopper can be a bit slow to load and an integrated analytics software would be useful to find out the best times to post e.t.c
December 7, 2017
Kathleen J.
Principal Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2019

“Convenient ”

ProsEasy to use and learn, it's is very convenient to use for my business
ConsSometimes my posts won't upload because of the certain time I scheduled it
September 19, 2019
Patrick K.
August 5, 2019

“Exceeded Expectations”

OverallSaves me a lot of mental space and time.
ProsIt's super helpful and really useful in terms of Social Automisation. Now I can spend my time one the most important tasks!
ConsIt would be great if there was a mobile app which allowed me to get notifications.
August 5, 2019
Katie W.
Photography, 1-10 employees
August 14, 2019

“Hopper HQ exceeds expectations.”

OverallIn the initial stages, it was hard to edit posts. You had to edit them individually over all three social media accounts. You now can edit them together. This has saved a tremendous amount of time.
ProsWe've struggled for years to find a platform that posts natively to our social media accounts. Hopper HQ does this effortlessly. You can add posts, edit posts, post to one site, or all of them. Their customer service is easy to get problems solved and they are always up for suggestions too. Their mobile app is pretty amazing too.
ConsI haven't found any cons yet. It's a newer platform, but no complaints.
August 14, 2019
Erics H.
June 27, 2019

“LOVE this product - now if I just had someone to write my posts for me LOL ”

ProsI like that it posts both Facebook and Instagram
ConsWish I could post other social sites like LinkedIn
June 27, 2019
Kristen F.
Owner/Operator
Cosmetics, Self-employed
September 13, 2018

“Hopper saves me so much time!! ”

OverallIt has been amazing. The team is so helpful. As a small business owner/operator I have a lot on my plate. Marketing is not my favorite part but so necessary, Hopper HQ takes some pressure off and helps me stay organized with my social media.
ProsI can set up a month or more worth of posts for Facebook and Instagram. It saves me so much time and then I don't need to think about it for another month!
ConsI wish I could upload multiple photos per post. But I'm sure that's coming. They are always adding new features and improving on the current ones.
September 13, 2018
Delois S.
Managing Editor
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2019

“Hopper HQ Review”

OverallI absolutely love it! I can upload a picture and caption in less than a minute. Very easy to navigate.
ProsI had never used Instagram before so I set up an account. Then I found out Instagram is not geared for PC's. I wanted to use my desktop computer instead of my phone to post pictures. Luckily I came across Hopper HQ. I was very pleased with it and it made my Instagram experience very easy. Only 2 or 3 clicks and you are done. Also it posts to facebook as well, and it has bulk postings.
ConsI can't find anything wrong with the software
August 10, 2019
Eric A.
Database Developer/Manager, IT Support, CQI Director

“Almost Perfect”

OverallIt saves me time.
ProsThat you can schedule IG posts in advance.
ConsThe cropping process to get your picture to fit within IG restrictions is erratic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

By Hopper HQ on February 15, 2019
Thanks for your review Eric! We recently fixed the bug with the cropping tool - please get in touch with support if you still have any issues :). Best wishes, The Hopper HQ team
Maggie E.
photographer
June 5, 2019

“Hopper Rocks!”

OverallIt is so easy and quick for me to schedule a couple of weeks worth of posts on my IG account. It takes very little time to get everything organized. Hopper HQ saves me a lot of time and keeps my IG account current and consistent.
ProsThe software is intuitive and easy to use. I love that the team does upgrades and improvements all the time.
ConsI don't have any cons. I am not sure what improvements I would like to see...maybe the ability to add the alt text to photos when scheduling posts.
June 5, 2019
Christine C.
Principal
Architecture & Planning, Self-employed
May 6, 2019

“Love this software”

ProsHopper HQ has made managing my Instagram account much easier - I can finally schedule posts and preview them in my grid to make sure they match my aesthetic. Being able to plan in advance has been incredibly useful.
ConsThere are a few little bugs still, nothing that stops me from wholeheartedly recommending the program, but things they need to work on nonetheless. Sometimes I have trouble changing a post's scheduled time for example. The software also does not let you choose the location of the post or allow you to post Instagram stories. Neither of these is a deal breaker - scheduling the regular posts saves me so much time that doing my IG stories the conventional way on my phone doesn't seem like much of a burden anymore.

By Hopper HQ on May 7, 2019
Hi Christine, thank you for taking the time to leave a review :). Regarding location tagging - this feature is available when creating a post right underneath the caption text box. If you have any trouble finding it just message support through web chat and they'll help you out!
May 6, 2019
Janet H.
Onwer/Photographer
March 1, 2019

“Great for finding hashtags and planning posts in advance”

ProsI love that when I type a hashtag, I can see how many times it has been used, and can see similar tags too. I also love the posting calendar.
ConsI don't have anything I don't like about it.
March 1, 2019
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
February 6, 2019

“Time saver!!”

OverallAs a restaurant owner I often don't have time to manage post on a daily basis, hopper allows me to manage a weeks worth of posting in a very short time. I am so much more efficient since finding Hopper.
ProsMy favourite aspect of the software is being able to see my grid and plan in advance all my post for the upcoming week. Also being able to see the views each post has generated just by scrolling over the images in the grid planner.
ConsModifying the pictures, I usually do it before hand as it's not very clear how my post will look when I send it out.
February 6, 2019
Chastity C.
Co-Owner
September 21, 2019

“Simple, effective & straight forward”

ProsThe ease of use. No complicated screens. All the data I need on my dashboard.
ConsNo app for Android. I don't like using the web version on my phone.
September 21, 2019
Steve J.
June 19, 2019

“Hopper HQ rocks!”

OverallCustomer support is excellent! Elle is fabulous. The system is easy to understand and use. Updates and upgrades are frequent and responsive to customer input. Outstanding overall experience.
ProsI love the automation! I can load up lots of posts, plan them over the next month and then I can focus more on responding to Instagram comments and likes.
ConsUnderstanding and managing the time zone difference is challenging.
June 19, 2019
Ylenia F.
marketing & communication manager
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

“BEST SCHEDULE PROGRAMME”

Overallgreat experience! I would recommend it!
ProsThe customer service is great, always kind supportive and answers in tight timing. It is easy to use this app and it envolves all the social medias, like many other apps can't do
ConsThe Insights and Reports are not so detailed. I can't understand which is the best timing and day to post or when my target is mostly active. Insights and Reports should be more detailed with maybe also a competitore review
Nathan E. Y.
March 6, 2019

“Underused”

OverallHighly recommended!
ProsI honestly don't know why more people don't use Hopper HQ. Their Instagram marketing tools are by far the best. You can schedule gallery posts and video posts without needing to use any type of reminders. That is the #1 benefit of Hopper HQ.
ConsI just wish you could connect a LinkedIn business page to Hopper HQ. That is the most disappointing aspect of the software.
March 6, 2019
Lindaey M.

“Save time”

OverallAs a time saver, being able to schedule posts in advance for multiple platforms is fantastic. There are a few options I wish it had but generally speaking I'm pretty happy with it and have recommended it to many already.
ProsEase of use and time saving being able to plan out social media posts in advance using one platform
ConsCan't post a location. Can't do multiple images for one post like you can if you post sorect thru Instagram. Wish the editing features were more like Instagram.

By Hopper HQ on February 15, 2019
Hi Lindsey, Thanks for the review! You are able to share multiple images in a single post - check out our help page here: https://help.hopperhq.com/features/can-i-schedule-carousel-posts-on-hopper-hq We are also releasing an update soon in which you will be able to tag locations :). If you have any more questions, just contact support and we'll be very happy to help. Best wishes, Hopper HQ
Chris R.
July 5, 2019

“One Happy Customer”

OverallI'm very happy with hopper and can't imagine using anything else for managing my posts.
ProsI really enjoy the workflow. Hopper has an intuitive user experience that allows for me to quickly schedule posts for the future. Saves me time and money for sure!
ConsI do wish they had some additional social network integrations. But for 99% of what I do, they have features that handle it.
July 5, 2019
Christopher M.
Social Media Marketing
Entertainment, Unspecified
October 19, 2017

“Put a productive grip on frequent posting ”

OverallHuge time saver and no need to compile images and copy two times, Hopper HQ post on your behalf!
ProsI absolutely love having the ability to plan out a desired photo /video, picking a specific post time, and watch Hopper HQ do the rest of the work!
ConsSome small kinks need to be work out with video publishing, but the team is attentive and constantly growing. As a customer I can appreciate that!
October 19, 2017
Entertainment, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 16, 2019

“Awesome”

ProsI like the ability to be able to post from my laptop. The time post is great also.
ConsThe Facebook sync is something that I found to be annoying.
September 16, 2019
Richard N.
Retail, 1-10 employees
February 9, 2019

“Made my life a lot easier ”

OverallI would recommend Hopper HQ to anyone that wants to make life easier on social networks. it saves me hours of time a month. its quite simple work out how long you send organizing and posting on the social networks then divide it by the monthly fee.... it works out peanuts!
ProsIts simplicity of use it took me no time at all to get my head round it and support.
Consthe UI is a bit outdated, and confusing.
February 9, 2019
Inge v.
Medewerker projecten, Hartvrienden
11-50 employees
March 29, 2018

“workes fine for my account”

ProsEditing photo's - being able to schedule a lot of posts at the same time - preview modus is top as well
ConsNot able to post-multiply pictures in one post. That is all that I'm missing nor really.
March 29, 2018
Russell O.
Content and Brand Manger / Photographer
November 3, 2017

“Picked up the basics in ten minutes, very easy to use and best of all it saves a huge amount of time”

ProsVery easy user interface, the preview mode is visually great to work out your overall aesthetics not only for yourself but also for the clients you may be working for. Saves a lot of precious time which in the end is very important.
ConsOne feature that would be great to have is automatic recognition of other instagram users your frequently tag: @johndoe
November 3, 2017
Caitlin V.
CPA
Accounting, 1-10 employees
July 4, 2019

“Hopper HQ Review”

OverallTIME Management! Continuous posting with social media is crucial and people note when you have gone days or weeks without posting. This way you can sit down and plan out your months (or more) worth of topics and content. Once it is set up you dont have to worry about it again.
ProsI like the scheduling feature. You can post to one or more of your social media accounts very easily by just adding the platform you wish to post on. The uploading tool is easy to use and I like that there is an image search from web available (for no extra fee, etc).
ConsIt took a little time to get both social media accounts set up. You aren't able to make elaborate posts or stories but overall great bang for your buck.
July 4, 2019
Tim E.
Model
June 18, 2019

“A very good scheduling software”

OverallHopper helps me to publish my posts during my busy work days :)
Pros-very easy to use -the grid view is just amazing -ability to make a first comment -analytics -being able to set the time to local time -mobile app
Cons-price is a bit too high in my opinion -I would like to see more features for hashtags as they are coming too short
June 18, 2019
Alison R.
Marketing, Outreach, and Staff Producer
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
August 23, 2019

“Awesome for Instagram!”

OverallIt's amazing. The staff is super responsive too! 10/10 would recommend!
ProsThe easy of being about to post to Instagram. I don't use my cell phone for social media, so doing it through the app is awesome!
ConsThe time it takes to upload a video within the site, but it's understandable. Overall, I love Hopper HQ!
August 23, 2019
Stephen V.
Photography, 1-10 employees
July 1, 2019

“Excellent application for Instagram scheduling ”

OverallImprove our Instagram presence and scheduling.
ProsWe needed a professional and easy to use Instagram scheduling application for our fast growing wedding photography business. HopperHQ is easy to use, cost effective and really works.
ConsOccasionally slow to post but that is more of an Instagram thing
Celeste G.
Creative Director
Events Services, 11-50 employees
January 21, 2019

“Game Changer ”

ProsLove the easy to use, functionality of this product. Saves me so much time, and allows me to keep on top of posting across my multiple businesses.
ConsThe only function I would love added would be also to be able to tag people from this platform, rather than just write them in the comments.
January 21, 2019
Callum J.
Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice
11-50 employees
December 5, 2017

“Fantastic”

OverallHopper saves me so much time and effort! I can easily schedule my posts and not have to worry about uploading them!
ProsHopper is a very fast, reliable software that i love to use. Despite i have not used Hopper very long, i am very confident in using hopper and have no problem understanding how to use it.
December 5, 2017