Albacross Lead Generation Ratings

Overall

About Albacross Lead Generation

Albacross helps you to identify and track the companies that visited your website. Youll have a full profile of each lead which includes such data as company size, its revenue, industry, location, and contact details of their leaders. Learn more about Albacross Lead Generation

ricardo g.
Head of Growth
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
September 22, 2019

“Best Identification Software On The Market”

OverallIdentify leads to close more B2B deals. Nurture or upsell current customers.
ProsI love the: - Clean UI and UX - The way the team understands B2B marketing and is implementing it into their product - The data quality of the identified leads - The way they run their marketing to really help you get most of the software.
ConsThere are still some hiccups in the software sometimes, but they are usually fixed within the same day or even hour. Kudo's the the great customer support and managers in the company!
September 22, 2019
Erik A.
Marketing Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 25, 2018

“Great tool & Team that does care!”

OverallYou have a chance of attracting and identifying the interest of chosen organizations in your target group at low or no cost. You also get the help of a small committed vendor that listens.
ProsAlbacross provides absolutely essential information in an easy-to-use GUI for free or at a low cost. It's simply a great tool - and it's provided by a small committed team that actually does care about their customers and do in fact work hard to provide what's called for! In addition to the tracking, the IP-based advertising capability provided at a low price and with good service is not to be frowned upon.
ConsI do not appreciate the bugs, and bug fixes and promises sometime take much too long to get fixed (but again, this is a small vendor providing a very cost-efficient service and doing their level best to serve their customers).
September 25, 2018
George O.
Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
November 13, 2018

“The best lead identifier, tracker and retargeting solution in the market”

OverallI was able to identify a big company that we were after, i have tried via the usual methods even LinkedIn, personal calls, etc...with Albacross i was able to idenity the company when they visited our website, their navigation behaviour, thus being able to talk to their interests and pain points at the right time via the internal display campaign builder i was able to retarget to the company and decisions makers one-to-one. We won a contract of 250.000 a year!
ProsI use most of the top 10 lead identifiers on the market, from the very salesly and pushy solution (some people will know what i'm talking about) to the solution that only replicate GA network reporting, and everything in between, Albacross is by far the most complete, useful solution that actually helps B2B companies identify the unindentifiable, the team, workers and decision makers behind those leads, their actions and compile a list of companies that you can retarget within the platform, follow up via call or email.
ConsThe price point is a bit pushy, but in hindsight and looking at other solutions is not really that bad.
Internet, 1-10 employees
November 2, 2018

“A perfect tool for B2B companies that want to combine inbound marketing and personalised outreach”

OverallAs an inbound marketing agency, we still recommend doing outbound marketing in the form of personalised outreach. Albacross Lead Generation makes it very simple to identify anonymous companies who already indicated some interest, making the outreach process more effective.
ProsI like how Albacross gives me way more accurate data than other similar tools, especially if you live in Scandinavia. I also like the CRM-integration, and we can move company data to HubSpot CRM with the help of a free Zapier account. This is perfect for companies with long and complex sales cycles where they need to engage with prospects early in the process even if a visitor hasn't identified themselves through filling out a form or using chat. This makes it easy to do some outreach to get in touch with the right prospects early in the buying process.
ConsThe price can be a bit high with doing account based ads. At the moment this is much cheaper on LinkedIn, and then there is the monthly fee for the IP-tracking as well. The tool is a bit expensive for SMBs, and you probably need to be very patient to see the effects of an ad campaign. The ad editor leaves a lot to be desired yet, but I believe the team is working hard on improving this. Right now you are better off making the creative with an external tool like Photoshop, Canva or something similar.
Dinesh D.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
October 12, 2018

“Well designed product and good customer support”

OverallIt is a solid product and easy to install and use. They introduce new features from time to time and their customer support has been good (not sure how it is now that they have grown). I would definitely recommend any B2B organization to consider evaluating Albacross.
ProsThere are many products in this category but Albacross has plans that are friendly for startups and organizations with a smaller marketing budget. They keep rolling out new features and have a simple UI that is easy to understand. Their customer support is friendly and very responsive. One of their best teams in my opinion.
ConsThey changed their plans recently and many customers were affected by it. I feel they could've handled that transition better. I would like more automation in their lead export functionality instead of asking us to download it manually (not sure if this has been fixed lately). Also it does not recognize visitors from some organizations that more expensive alternatives in the market can. But this is a trade-off more than a con.
October 12, 2018
Nuno L.
CEO, Co-Founder
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
November 2, 2018

“I was sold on the first 5 minutes!”

OverallOverall Albacross is a great product and I highly recommend it.
ProsI was sold on Albacross on the first 5 minutes of using the product. After I installed it on my site, I was showing it to a colleague and noticed that there was a company that had been on our site for a while and spent quite some time on the pricing page. I told my colleague that it was a hot lead and 1 minute later, that lead messaged us on the chat available on our site. He told me his first name, and within a minute I found the person on linkedin. Of course this was an advantage to us, since I knew who I was talking to, what was his company and what he and his company do. Albacross is easy to use and I still find impressive how they find who is visiting our site accurately, sometimes when there is no reverse DNS or Whois information.
ConsI've only used the tracking module (no campaigns yet). The feature I miss the most is knowing where the lead came from (referral). I've been told that it's going to be available next week, so I'm looking forward to it. There are other smaller things that could make the product even better, such as, being able to sort the leads by Duration (leads that spend more time on our site are more likely to be interested), or to filter leads by Duration.
David H.
Internet, 11-50 employees
February 22, 2019

“The best data enrichment tool at the best price”

OverallAlbacross is the real deal! Our marketing team no longer spends hours attempting to demystify who is visiting our website. The Zapier integration makes everything so much easier to sync with other tools like CRM, and the overall experience is incredibly simple to adopt. Top-notch customer service. No "pay per seat", no hidden agendas. Just pure lead enrichment.
ProsI love the accuracy of the data, plus the business model of the company. They deliver loads of value for free and make the upgrades very affordable. Albacross is very serious about data privacy, dedicated to keeping your data and the data about your visitors private to you alone. Best yet - their customer service is always perfect!
ConsI would love more than 500 Contact Detail reveals per month - but they still offer 5,000 "visitor notifications" per month so even then it's all good.
February 22, 2019
Andrei Z.
Founder. B2B marketing and sales pipeline strategist
November 2, 2018

“One of the best website tracking tools”

OverallI use Albacross for my own business and my clients. As we run ABM campaigns, it is mandatory to know what accounts engaged with the ads and visited website. Albacross successfully solves this challenge.
ProsI like the accuracy of tracking. Albacross gives the precise name of the company that visited your website. You can also see the contacts for some accounts so you can add them to CRM. The biggest benefit is a possibility to add the account to the Account Based Ad campaign with 1 click.
ConsIt would be great if the filters could be applied automatically. As well, I'd like to see push notifications when the account visits a specific website page. Another thing that is missed and I like to see - assign tasks to sales team for prospecting the account.
Phillip C.
Marketing
Design, 1-10 employees
April 13, 2019

“Empower Your Sales Outreach Team”

OverallRecommended
ProsAs our headline roars, we love Albacross for what it does. Knowing which entities or companies have visited our landing pages or website is important. It gives our sales team a better opportunity to pitch to our 'warm' leads. Another feature we like is the segmenting part where we at the marketing side first qualify then.. pass down these reports/worksheets to the sales side. Quite a tight collaborative tool also.
ConsThe data can improved especially in the South-east asia region. We encountered websites (eg. 53sample.com) instead of real company names. Small companies data is often missing or incorrect. Otherwise, all is well.
April 13, 2019
Justin A.
Digital Strategy, Marketing Automation, Online Marketing, CRO, Branding, Wordpress Development
August 20, 2018

“Albacross website visitor & behavior tracking”

OverallAll told, for an extremely competitive price point Albacross offers something every business needs today; deep insights into what people do when they come to a website, along with tieing that information to an actual user and company, so the customer profile becomes much more complete. This allows a business to more powerfully customize their messaging to different targets and segments, which ultimately will help to win more business and increase the profitability of the entire marketing and advertising spend.
ProsI love how simple the installation and set up of Albacross on my websites have been. There's nothing overly technical or complicated needed to get their website visitor and behavior tracking platform launched. One small snippet of Javascript, and very clear direction on how to implement it, and you're off to the races. Albacross let's you gain insight into your website's visitors activity and behavior, and ultimately their identity. For b2b and b2c focused businesses this is great.
ConsMy least favorite thing about Albacross might be their UI. It just seems a bit counterintuitive and unclear as to what the platforms true use or potential is. For example, they have a paid service that creates and delivers advertising campaigns across digital channels targeted to visitors from your site and segemented based on behavior and other factors. However, it isn't clear exactly how this works and what you need to do to get it going.
August 20, 2018
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
April 3, 2019

“Done - Putting Warm Leads into Action”

OverallGreat
ProsAlbacross allows us to gain more insights on our website/ page visitors. As we're in the industry of commercial interior design, it's helpful to know which local company is interested or looking for our services. With this information, it makes more sense to outreach and introduce ourselves and services.
ConsPerhaps more interesting growth hack features along what they're already offering will be a bonus for non-IT people like us.

By Albacross Nordic on April 9, 2019
Hi Serena, Thank you for your feedback and review! We will surely look into adding more features on the app - let us know if there's anything specific you'd like us to add!
April 3, 2019
Munir A.
November 5, 2018

“Found it really working for my clients.”

OverallMy overall experience with this tool is going really good. It saved time. It provided an extra layer of Analytics on top of Google Analytics. If someone is in eBusines ,need so many tools for Analytics and Monitoring and this has become one of them for me.
ProsThe tool is easy to set up and require less than 5 minutes to up and running. It can save a lot of time. I found the dashboard very clean and easy to navigate. All the options that I need are there on the dashboard. I can filter the search and lead in many ways by revenue, employees, location. My client was very happy to see how many businesses are visiting the website and on which pages they spent the most time. It helped my client to make timely decision to convert leads into customers.
ConsAlbacross has not the huge directory of all the business in my clients' niches. However, after contact with them they assured me that they are working hard to bring more on table.
Anzhelika O.
Founder, CEO
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
November 2, 2018

“Great lead generation tool for small businesses”

ProsI love that you can get emails of people from the company that visited your website just by installing a simple javascript. This is a fantastic feature that all demand generation marketers, including myself, have been longing for. Even without a lead capturing form on my website, I can understand (by looking at my Albacross dashboard) if the content resonates with people by simply looking at the overall level of activity of the users. And if needed, I can even "cold-email" anyone in the company that visited my site by tapping into the contact info available for that company in my Albacross dashboard. Amazing!
ConsI love Albacross. There is nothing that I hate about the software. I would appreciate having more features, like e.g., having an email address of that very person who came on my website, but then, I guess, that would be black magic.
Lukas K.
Online marketing manager
April 4, 2018

“Cool tool for lead gen”

ProsI like you can see what companies are visiting your website and you can follow them up with the relevant conversation. This will allow you to generate new leads and making conversation more enjoyable as you know what people are interested in.
ConsI do not like that many times you can see the Internet provider not a company from which you have your visitors coming.
April 4, 2018
Ye J.
Growth Lead
January 15, 2019

“Identify Which Companies Visited Your Website”

OverallHelps in my sales outreach activities with more success rate, knowing they indeed visited us.
ProsIf you ever want to know which companies had visited your website/ pages, Albacross does so. That easy. It even offers you to have a simplified view on their 'page trails' - eg. home page to product page to enquiry page. Powerful leads retrieval tool for b2b businesses.
ConsThe database for southeast asia can be improved. Encountered quite a few false sources like eg - 8888.com. Not sure what these are
January 15, 2019
Daniel O.
VD & Projektledare
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 14, 2019

“Very useful tool and real time reporting. ”

OverallVery good and nice with a free version
ProsI can see which customers viewing my site relates to which campaigns sources. This is impossible in Google Analytics as far as I know. Interesting with the account based marketing option but I did not have the opportunity ( budget ) to be able to test this yet.
ConsIt is some difference in the presented data compared to Leadfeeder wich discover that it might is not 100 % accurate. A bit too expensive in the smallest paid version. On the other hand Albacross show more data than many competitors and it is more instant in real time reporting and monitoring.
January 14, 2019
Leonardo W.
Internet, 1-10 employees
December 10, 2018

“A very nice b2b tool for a fraction of the cost”

OverallI'm very happy with the tool, and I think it has a great possibility to become a very good investment. They're well funded so I can only a good future for the tool
ProsLead B2B tools are expensive since the only data that works is new data. Albacross was able to bring fresh data for a very low cost. If you do work with companies, and they're your main target, this approach to identify who visits your website will give a competitive edge. The tool is pretty simple to use and works well. They're constantly adding more info into the database and providing better data. If you want more businesses, go ahead!
ConsI had only one problem while creating my account, due to an update on their system. Support was super fast and solved the problem in just a few minutes.
December 10, 2018
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
November 9, 2018

“Very easy to use, just set and forget. ”

OverallAlbacross gives me insights on leads interacting with my website on a weekly basis. This has come in handy when we saw prospects whom we thought had dropped off our sales radar still coming to visit our site (FOMO) - it helped rekindle the conversation (in a non-creepy way) and win us a sale.
ProsAlbacross is very simple to use. It is one of those you set and forget and it does the rest for you. I get weekly emails of leads who have visited on my site (at a company level). I can choose to go more granular by looking into details around what activities they did while they were on my site. Although there is no way to know which individuals were checking out the site, one can be intelligent about this by embedding highly relevant targeted content on some pages or tracking pages that are contextual to some folks you are already talking to.
ConsI have no issues with the tool as such. I think whatever perceived limitations I have of the tool come from my own ignorance. I wish the folks at Albacross would educate me more so that I can use the tool in an even more effective manner.
Katie D.
Sr. Web Developer & Optimization Specialist
November 5, 2018

“Overall, Very Happy with Albacross”

OverallSince starting to use Albacross, we've been able to expand our sales department because we've had more leads. Our CEO has been over the moon seeing all of these new leads come in!
ProsOverall, I have been very happy with this software, and I believe it is a good value. Albacross has pulled in more leads than other lead generation software, with a lot of valuable data for companies. Customer service has been top-notch, with any questions or issues I'm having typically resolved within minutes. For my use, the limits (i.e. getting contact info) are adequte.
ConsI found a couple of the features less intuitive; specifically adding more than 1 domain (adding new company vs. adding domain) and exporting my data.
Manuel C.
Business Owner
Photography, 1-10 employees
November 30, 2018

“You need to know who is checking you out!”

ProsThis app is a must have for every business. It will tell you who is checking your site and you can get all the public emails associated to that company. It's an incredible tool to target new leads or help you close a deal.
ConsThere is actually nothing that I don't like on this software, I really like it!
November 30, 2018
November 2, 2018

“Great value for a lead capture tool”

OverallIt's a great software that is easy to setup. They are easy to get a response from when you have a question. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a software like this. We have used quite a few in the past and the pricing is good compared to other and it seems to alwork better than any of the others we have tried.
ProsGreat price compared to some other products. It's very accurate. It tells you the company that hit your site with a list of people that work st the company.
ConsI really don't have any other than I wish it could covert more of our visitors information. We get maybe 1 companies info out of every ten. Not sure if it's the lack of quality we are driving to the site or the software. But still a great product.
Andrew B.
Head of Agency
September 17, 2018

“Sites visitora”

ProsAlbacross allows for easy monitoring of which businesses visit your website. You can view total visits, time doesn't, sources pages and more. You can then target those business with an ad campaigns from the platform
ConsSome companies are highly detailed but some are lacking more feeds for business information
September 17, 2018
Avelino F.
Alternative Dispute Resolution, 1-10 employees
June 3, 2019

“Albacrosd valoration”

ProsAlba Cros offers us interesting information with relevant data about users and pages they visit
ConsWe hope that the tooling will be refined more and more and completing with more and better information

By Albacross Nordic on June 5, 2019
Thank you Avelino! We're working hard on adding more features and improving the data we provide to our customers. :)
June 3, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 27, 2018

“I have tried them all, this is the best”

ProsI have tried most (nearly all) of the lead generation tracking apps on the market and I have to say that this is the best and gives you the best value for money in my opinion. You get as much from albacross (if nor more) as you get from the more expensive systems.
ConsThere has been a few times what the platform has gone down or crashed but it has only been for a short while and I appreciate the product is still fairly new yet.
December 27, 2018
Tomasz W.
Lecturer - Digital Transformation (Postgraduate Studies)
Higher Education, 51-200 employees

“nice but still mvp ”

Overall- integration with CRM or personal contact list to verify potential of introduction by someone from my existing network
Pros- generally good idea - nice dashboard - pricint
Cons- no integration with crm (pipedrive) - no mobile app / PWA / RWD - company info should show that someone from visiting company is allready in my network
February 17, 2019

“Reliable and fast to generate more B2B Leads”

ProsEasy to set up Easy to operate Support reacts very quickly on all channels Extremely flexible for all business areas Use that in conjunction with Zapier
ConsI miss the direct export to ZOHO CRM :-( and the export of the activity data. With Zapier it didn't run.
February 17, 2019
Simon E.
Board Member
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees
February 13, 2019

“Esay to start with! Hard to quit”

ProsEasy geting going, and suits wordpress really good
Consnothing really , could help out getting the ads in right spot
February 13, 2019
Fredrik L.
February 8, 2018

“Wow experience”

OverallFinding new customers
ProsThis gives us an unique possibility to find potential customers unlike any other platform. A really good tool for our company.
ConsA connection to our CRM would be fantastic. Please look in to this, we use Crisp or Intercom would be good.
February 8, 2018
Derk S.
Digital Strategy Consultant
11-50 employees
February 2, 2018

“Essential tool for anyone who monitors their B2B traffic”

ProsIt shows us which companies are visiting our websites. This verifies if our advertising and marketing efforts are targeting the right people.
ConsIt does not show us every visitor's company. It would have been nice to get the complete picture of all our visitors.
February 2, 2018
Lapo C.
Marketing Specialist
Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees
December 6, 2018

“Best tool ever for B2B marketing”

OverallI do consultancy in digital marketing for companies in Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Aerospace, Manufacturing in general. With Albacross the companies can realize which qualified leads brought to a conversion.
ProsThere are several features I like about this tool. One is definitely its e of this tool is its ease of use. An other is the built-in tracking system that enables the automatic detection of prospects and conversions. An other is its capability of integration with other software
ConsWell, basically nothing. I would say maybe the possibility to not download the .csv file with the trial version.
December 6, 2018

“Really great tool”

Pros- true lead generation data - easy to install - easy to use - good quality data
Cons- should be more integrations available - more information about lead status - business data about lead - integration with LinkedIn data - lead contact data (catch from LI or Find That Lead or hunter)
Manuel C.
Business Owner
Photography, 1-10 employees
July 23, 2019

“It's a legal move if it's public”

ProsWith Albacross you can have leverage again, you can spy back who is spying on you. You can see the companies that are checking your website and the possible emails associated with that company that are public on the internet so you can contact them back. They will feel like it's a celestial sign!
ConsThe interface is very clean, but no that intuitive, but it does the job!
July 23, 2019
Emanuele B.
November 2, 2018

“The best tool for identifying your prospect”

OverallMy business is on steroids since I subscribed for this service. My only regret is that I didn't sign up before If you miss this deal, it means you do not like to convert prospects into customers
ProsThis tool is the perfect system to connect to the prospects visiting my B2B website. I can constantly verify the KPI of my PPC campaigns and SEO efforts, not only knowing conversion rates but the name of each individual prospect for contacting him directly.
ConsThe only cons is that team members cannot be limited to specific websites or views and they can access all the data in the backoffice
Davor P.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2019

“Easiest and best qualified lead generation so far”

ProsThe product itself. I mean having the information that they give you is crucial for a business. It even seems to good to be true
ConsThe fact that you can't have much insight into the sources. For example you know that a lead comes from "Search", but you don't know which phrase, or what keyword they used to visit the website. If we had that, it'd be amazing.
April 24, 2019
Chun Kay T.
Director Of Business Development
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
January 9, 2019

“Capture your visitors in no time”

OverallKnowing which companies visit our website, and which companies try to register for an account, is invaluable!
ProsVery easy to use, and the software gives me powerful insights of which company visited our website, which pages, how many people visited, length of website sessions, etc. You can easily tag the companies, and make an export.
ConsVery rarely, when you go to the detail page, the info isn't loaded, but thanks to the wonderful support of CSR and her teammates, they are quickly answering and giving a timeframe when it will be loaded again.
January 9, 2019
Oliver M.
WordPress Consultant
Internet, Self-employed
November 2, 2018

“Leads that I can action on”

ProsI like that the leads come with contact info that is taken from the website, so you know it works. The way you can categorise leads and filter results is really handy. Support are very responsive and kind.
ConsAlthough Albacross offer financial info on leads, I have yet to see any. None of my leads have financial info available when I view into them. Also being able to block my own visits to my website would be great. Lastly if they could make their email templates mobile responsive I would be very happy.
Michael P.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
October 15, 2018

“Great tool for the EU market!”

ProsI have been trying Albacross as the 3rd or 4th software of this kind (have been using FTL and others before) and expected to be disappointed once more of the results since all the tools I have tested so far have been super US-market centric. However Albacross blew my mind - apart from delivering results within hours after the installation they seem to have a pretty good database. PLus the support has been super responsive... so far 5 Tacos... !
Consdidnt find anything yet to be honest . Sorry :D
October 15, 2018
Paulo G.
Coach
October 9, 2018

“Albacross - Best tool for anonymous lead identification”

OverallI really like Albacross. It increase the ROI of the PPC/FB Ads campaigns because we can increase the total number of leads.
ProsThis is just like magic. It identifies the companies and emails of the visitors of our site. Easy to use. Zapier integration. We can automate the whole process of contacting the new leads.
ConsThe only thing that i don´t like is the number of emails identified per month per account. I think that is too little. I have contacted Albacross and they said that they will update their plans and will be taken care of.
October 9, 2018
Nicholas F.
Internet, 11-50 employees
November 2, 2018

“Simple cost effective website visitor identification.”

OverallWe are now able to identify a section of our website visitors and communicate with them even if they're not filling in a form or calling us. We've already closed a deal (within the first week) with a client we would not have known about without Albacross ...It's paid for itself immediately :-)
ProsSimply put, it works. Within the first week we'd identified several new leads and even closed one of them. We would never have had their details without Albacross.
ConsIt's sometimes a little slow to refresh, but I'm sure they're sorting this out.
October 2, 2018

“Very Impressed”

ProsI was on the fence for getting this because I already have Leadworx but decided to give it a shot just from the screenshots that I saw. Very clean, intuitive and easy to use dashboard. Most important it works real good. I tested on my blog by visiting from a few different accounts that I own and the results we scary accurate and in real time. The ability to add 5 domains without stacking makes this a no brainer.
ConsDoesn't have support for USD in the app yet.
October 2, 2018
Emanuele B.
July 17, 2019

“B2B companies cannot miss this app”

ProsThis app informs you about any professional visitor of your website. I am using it to track visitors on my site and on my customers' sites. I can create an automatic alert by email filtering the visitors per every single website.
ConsNo cons... maybe since when zapier was integrated to export data.
July 17, 2019
Madhav B.
CMO
November 13, 2018

“Opened up a new audience for me to reach out to”

OverallIdentifying unknown visitors on my site and contacting them.
ProsYou can broadly identify the unknown lurkers from other companies and possibly contact them. That opens up a new audience for you to reach out to. I really like the lead scoring based on activity Easy to set up on Wordpress, thanks to their plugin
ConsZapier integration is unnecessary complicated. I don't understand the terminology. Cannot identify the exact person who visited your website, just the company
Melvin Y.
Project manager
November 9, 2018

“Straightforward Take-Action Tool for Your Sales Team”

OverallSimple to use with no learning curve. The only technical part is just the integration. Copy paste the js snippet and the tracking begins.
ProsLogin to dashboard, you will find the companies that visit your website in a glance. Dig further by clicking into that particular company and you can find some helpful trail on which pages they visited. With this info, your sales team have an easier time to outreach them
ConsFor south east asia companies, wish the dataset are more comprehensive.
Jakob T.
Founder & CEO
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2018

“Solid Value Tracking of Visitors to Your Website”

OverallSimple. Smooth. Solid.
ProsThe first experience is always implementation. Getting Albacross running is extremely simple. For more sustainable, though, one has to look to the quality of the data. Plenty of similar, more expensive, offerings in this space offers poorer data on visitors. Albacross delivers just what you need.
ConsFurther integration with other software and the ability to build automated sequences would be of great benefit.
September 11, 2018
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 4, 2018

“Great Insight Into The Types of Users / Companies visiting your website”

ProsHaving the ability to gain insight into the types of companies that are visiting your website is hugely valuable. While it the tool may not tell you the exact person who is visiting your site, seeing trends in the data, such as "a lot of retailers or finance companies" are visiting your site can allow you to refine your marketing in other areas. If you are also someone who wants to do cold outreach Albacross allows you to be 2 steps ahead. Instead of having to guess or cold call random companies you can start with a list of companies who are at least familiar with your brand and content. The user interface is also very clean and easy to navigate.
ConsNothing at this stage. It does exactly what it says it will do.
Jamil S.
November 2, 2018

“Better than Lead Forensics FACT!”

OverallBrilliant from start to finish, I started off with the Freemium version and quickly saw the benefit of going onto the paid for version and I'm getting useful and actionable information.
ProsEasy to use interface and easy to understand information, couldn't be happier to use Albacross. Other services in the same field just dont cut it in my opinion.
Consnothing so far and Ive been using it for quote sometime now.
Ernesto C.
Co-CEO & Co-Founder
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
November 9, 2018

“Amazing data and insights”

ProsHow they magically tell us which companies visit our landings. Their data granularity is impressive. We use also Hubspot but Albacross is able to capture small enterprises in Europe much better.
ConsIt will be great to add remarketing tags or actually any JS tag to a tagged visited company. With that this will be a much killer product.
Levien E.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
November 4, 2018

“Great Lead Generation Tool with potential for re-targeting”

OverallOverall I am Happy with just the lead generation tool
ProsTo be able to find the companies that visited www.barcelonawebdesign.com but didn't fill in our contact form.
ConsThe sign up campaign & ad section is not very transparant. Before any information Credit Card Details are asked. Ads budget should be at a low level entry. For small companies it's not suitable.
Collin B.
Digital Strategist
November 2, 2018

“Very cool emerging lead generation tool”

OverallOur business has beniftted greatly from this tool just by knmowing exact traffic to our website. Its been very interesting to see the different businesses who have been visting us.
ProsThis software is very detailed and quick to provide results
ConsSometimes it's hard to find the information that you are looking for i.e. reporting. Also, the business income is not in US currency.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
November 2, 2018

“Not perfect, but pretty close”

OverallOur first week or two were really great and surprising as to who could possibly be looking at our sites. I need to dive more into it because I know we are only scratching the surface in how we can use this.
ProsI love that I can see MOSTLY the companies that are checking our our services
ConsThe only downside is that it is really reliant on which companies have their own intranet and are in the "system."