DIR-S Ratings

Overall

About DIR-S

A communication system with key safety features that is available for desktop, tablet, and smartphone. DIR-S increases teacher's reaction time to get safe and decreases law enforcement's response time by connecting schools and law enforcement with real-time chat and interactive maps. Learn more about DIR-S

Events Services, 201-500 employees
October 13, 2018

“Saving Lives”

OverallDIR-S has allowed our local schools to connect law enforcement and schools in crisis situations. Not only law enforcement is connected, but the people in crisis are connected to the outside. We all use technology, and this is an amazing resource to use.
ProsWe've been testing the software in our local school. It's quick, it's functional and it's going to save lives.
ConsThere's nothing to put here really, I want it to be more accessible to all schools and all students. This connects our law enforcement, schools, and is a way to change school safety and security.

By Tresit Group on October 15, 2018
Woot woot! Thank you for the great review!
October 13, 2018
Jacob S.
Loan officer
Banking, 5001-10,000 employees
September 28, 2017

“Tresit brings the best peace of mind for a parent, knowing kids are safe at school is bar none.”

OverallI was able to see what was going on around school, to see that classrooms were safe and students were not in harms way.
ProsI love being able to see the school, where is safe and where is yet to be marked safe. I also love that a teacher has the ability to control an alert if something is going on in the classroom. There is no better way to get notice of what is going on to police in hostile situations. I love that you could use this in schools, banks, offices, event venues, or wherever. This is state of the art, genius, and going to save lives.
ConsI think a 3D model of the school would be nice someday, a 2D version allows the basic essentials. one day I would love for some sort of technology that allows law enforcement, fire fighters, or whoever it may be in need to see levels of the school, office, bank, etc. and prevent difficult situations.

Thanks Jake from MACU!
Jennifer B.
Kindergarten Teacher
October 16, 2018

“DIR-S in the public school”

ProsYou can see where everyone is and can communicate via phone/computer if there is an emergency.
ConsWe have done emergency drills/procedures for many many years without this software, and it has been efficient. Teachers are very aware of where their students are and what to do in an emergency. This just seems to be a hassle to try and do everything we are supposed to do with this system on top of simply taking care of the children we are in charge of during an emergency. As a teacher, I do not carry my phone with me, nor do I have it on during the teaching day, simply because it is a distraction. Because I have moved schools frequently, I continually have to be updated in the system, and I don't know how to do that. We had a school fire drill today, and, though I thought I had been updated in the system, when I tried to log into it on my phone, I didn't know the passcode to get in. It just hasn't been a very useful tool for me as a whole, and does not seem that beneficial.

By Tresit Group on October 18, 2018
Thank you Jennifer for the review. We value your opinion and want to do everything we can to make DIR-S a better tool. Please send us an email and we can ensure your account is updated. The PIN is something the user sets, however we can show you how to create new one. Thanks again and we hope we can add value to an emergency, the last thing we want to do is add the commotion.
Spencer J.
Tech support
December 19, 2017

“Very useful and easy to use ”

ProsI love how easy it is to train people how to use the software. It is super easy to send an alert and the reason to send an alert are endless! It makes me feel safer at work. It's easy for teachers to learn how to use it. When we have questions about it the staff from DIR-S are very helpful and good to work with!!
ConsThe only problem I've run into is sometimes the maps don't work properly on the mobile app. Also, on the mobile app, it's hard to notice the alerts. We only get alerted when we look at our phone. I wish it would continue to buzz so we notice the alert.

By Tresit Group on December 20, 2017
Thank you for the great feedback. Android OS will continue to alert mobile devices. iOS only sends out push notification, Apple does not let us override their OS. We are always learning and truly appreciate your comments.
Heather C.
Kindergarten Teacher
December 19, 2017

“I was trained on it and it was amazing to learn about its features.”

OverallThe peace of knowing that law enforcement and administration can help me in one click or I can know what is going on at school as soon as an alarm is sent so I can make the best possible choices to protect me and my students! I love it!
ProsI love that this software is so easy to use, that it connects everyone that needs to be in the loop with relevant information that is timely and important. I love that I know the proper people can respond to me in an instant!
ConsIt can be easy to accidentally set off an alarm and cause some unneeded panic! We panicked students when a teacher accidentally set off a shelter in place alarm and it took a little bit to figure it out and calm everyone down.

By Tresit Group on December 21, 2017
Thank you Heather! We are always learning, and appreciate your kind words and feedback!
Shem S.
October 3, 2017

“We've received training and support while the product was new to us to enhance our familiarity with ”

OverallFor drills, etc. it has been great.
ProsIt's straightforward and easy to use on multiple devices, i.e. desktops, laptops, tablets, and other handheld devices.
ConsAbout the only hangup we had with it was that we have multiple campuses and some people that travel between campuses. In the early stages we were having people from one school trigger the alarm at the other school and some people whose devices were set up on both campuses get triggered while they were on the other campus.

By Tresit Group on December 20, 2017
Thank you Shem! We are working on resolving a teacher who is on multiple campuses. We are always learning and truly appreciate your comments.
October 3, 2017
Jennifer J.

“Review for DIR-S”

OverallI have actually really liked it and I hope we can make it work!
ProsI like that it is fast and easy to use. I also like that I can communicate with others in the building and that the police are notified right away. It seems safe and well designed.
ConsI have been able to use it without a problem but I know there are several people in the building that can't figure it out. I think it will be hard to get the whole faculty on board.

By Tresit Group on October 17, 2018
Jennifer, we appreciate your kind words. We are always trying to improve trainings, so we can get the whole faculty on board :)
Ginger N.
October 16, 2018

“A safety tool for the schools.”

OverallThis is a way to notify teachers if there is safety issues in the school.
ProsIt's one more way to try and keep our kids safe in the classroom. It seems easy to use. I like that it works with apple watch to send out notifications b/c I don't always have my phone out.
ConsThere were some tech problems at the beginning, but the customer service has been great.

By Tresit Group on October 18, 2018
Thank you Ginger. The smart watch notification are convenient. We love hearing feedback from our teachers and knowing we are adding value to school safety.
Jeff A.
5th Grade
October 14, 2018

“Work in Progress”

OverallI think this is a good iteration... and with some success and failures this will be refined to something better. However, I have had this program now for two years, and in those two years we have done one drill. No one is ready for something to happen.
ProsReally interesting. The interactivity of the map is great. Its very specific and a great way to communicate. Better than throwing up green cards and calling.
ConsI can see so many problems with this. It has to have wifi? That could be a problem. If someones sound is down, why does it not override it? It should override volume settings and send out the notification. The updating of the software is cumbersome. Everything in our day updates so easily, and this one had multiple steps just to update... If someone came into the school, or a fire started, I would not think to use this. I would be on full fight or flight and watching my students. I would not think to get on my laptop and let someone know we are ok, if more urgent demands persist.

By Tresit Group on October 18, 2018
Thank you Jeff. We will continue to improve the app from the feedback we receive. Please send us an email with anymore input.
October 14, 2018
Bonnie M.
Office
December 18, 2018

“DIR-S Review”

OverallIt has been frustrating for me to not be able to use all of the functions, other than that, I think the app is incredible. I love that we can put in individual information, such as where a child is who is not in their regular class.
ProsI like that we are all connected in the school in case of an emergency situation and that the police are also connected. It gives a little more sense of security. I especially like that it also gives us a way to communicate in a lock-down situation.
ConsMy phone is an old Android phone and doesn't connect to all of the features, but that is not the fault of DIR-S.
December 18, 2018
Clayton W.
Technology Service Support Manager
September 28, 2017

“This DIR-S team and product that will make our organization better/safer.”

OverallSAFETY and a peace of mind if we had emergencies we need to address.
ProsThe communication and peace of mind it brings to teachers and administration in a crisis. People love the idea of this system!
ConsTraining. There are always a select few users who are hard to teach new systems. Most users can implement this system quickly, but others are intimidated by it.

By Tresit Group on December 20, 2017
Thank you Clayton, we appreciate IT feedback a lot!
Amy C.
3rd Grade Teacher

“DIR-S Review”

OverallThe guy who comes to inform us about it is very patient and helpful. The experience has been good, the idea of it is great. Hope we never really need to use it in a serious fashion.
ProsThe options to speak within the building in a private way with teachers. We wouldn't want to be using the intercom if an intruder were in the building.
ConsIt has taken quite a few updates and trials for the system to be working. Hoping to be able to hear it if it actually is used in a real emergency!

By Tresit Group on October 11, 2018
Thank you for the review. We are continually learning and innovating based off customer feedback.
chris C.

“DIR-S from a teacher”

OverallOur school has practiced quite a few different types of drills with DIR-S. We are able to quickly have students out of the building and accounted for in about 3 minutes, or in lock-down in just one or two. I have been very impressed and believe this app will save lives in the future.
ProsOur school has been helping to test DIR-S. I love that I can get an alert on my phone or computer and take proper steps to keep my students safe without school alarms or overhead speaker instructions. I can quickly reply whether or not all children are accounted for, note what location we are in and check a thread that updates me about what is happening. I also know that if a real emergency were taking place emergency responders would be immediately notified.
ConsI was a little confused about whether I should make comments on the text thread for example "were all safe" even though there is a section to tap for that same purpose. So if the thread is meant for clarifying other communication that should be made clear. Also, being a teacher, I do not respond to my phone during instruction time. A unique sound letting me know that it is a DIR-S alert would help me not miss something important.
Sarah P.
Computer Specialist

“Safety First”

Prosit notifies you on all of the devices that you've signed in on. Its very nice to have it show up on your phone when you're not in your classroom.
ConsIt is difficult to explore so that I can be more familiar with the software.

By Tresit Group on October 18, 2018
Thank you Sarah for the kind review. Please refer to our tutorials to get more familiar with the app. We know it is difficult to "play" around in the app because you have to be in a drill or live alert to explore. We are working on a fix for this. www.tresitgroup.com/tutorials Password: tresit2017
Abbey I.

“Map”

ProsI like being able to see a map of the school and knowing where other teachers are and whether they are safe or not.
ConsI don't always have my phone or computer with me, so it seems to add one more thing during an already stressful time.

By Tresit Group on October 18, 2018
Thank you for the review Abbey. The interactive map is a great feature for both teachers and law enforcement.
Erin D.

“DIR-S Review ”

OverallIt's been great so far. The teachers at my school probably need more practice toggling to "safe"
ProsEasy to use app on my phone and watch. I use it more in my phone than computer
ConsIt could be set off on accident on a computer with the app running in the background. And laptop has to be open to get the alert

Thank you Erin!
Jenda N.
Public Information Specialist
Primary/Secondary Education, 1001-5000 employees
September 28, 2017

“A really great concept that needs some development.”

OverallFortunately, we haven't had to use the software in an emergency, but it offers peace of mind.
ProsEasy to use, very intuitive. The maps make it easy to pinpoint an emergency and keep track of employee safety. The chat feature helps keep communication flowing in a crisis.
ConsIt needs a chat log for administration to keep track of what's happening. Currently, the chat disappears as soon as the alert is over.

By Tresit Group on December 20, 2017
Thank you Jenda for the great feedback. We are always learning and truly appreciate your comments.
DEBRA D.
December 20, 2018

“Great product”

OverallWe know that every one is accounted for in an emergency within seconds. We know who started the alert and can chat silently for further information. It connects to our police department so we get quicker response time. It connects the central office to each building for timely communication.
ProsThe chat feature allows us to communicate directly. We can locate students within seconds. The interactive map is helpful too.
ConsMy teachers struggle with it. I don't think that it is the product though. Most of the frustration happens when using cell phones outside of the school's wifi range.
December 20, 2018
Amber M.
Recess Aide

“Life is worth it”

ProsI like the real time accuracy the software allows first responders, and the ability to communicate with staff to locate missing students.
ConsThe small glitches of not always working is an issue, but I know it'll be fixed.
Sue S.
October 11, 2018

“DIR-s At Wilson”

OverallWe have been in the early stages of the program and have seen great improvement in the product and now feel like we are set to make full use of it on our drills. We are having successful drills!
ProsI like that it provides a way for teachers to let us know quickly if they are safe or need help and that you can chat on it.
ConsIt has been hard to get up and running not due to the company's fault but our district tech team. Preston has been awesome and even went around and set up each machine we were having problems with which is totally our tech team's job.

Thank you Sue!
October 11, 2018
Shaunna L.
ESL Teacher
January 5, 2018

“So far the system has worked very well and seems straight forward. ”

ProsThe entire staff can be notified quickly to emergencies. It is also very easy to indicate that we are safe, need assistance, or activate an alert.
ConsIf I am not near my phone or computer I won't know about the alert. Also with the app it is easy to accidentally set off an alert.

Hannah K.
September 28, 2017

“I have enjoyed using this product!”

ProsI like that the product is user friendly and it eliminates confusion that occurs during emergency situations at schools. It alllows teachers to communicate with administrators and emergency personal during an incident.
ConsI wish the account settings would allow me to save without hitting the update button. There is a done button at the top, but if I hit Done before update it doesn't save.

Thank you Hannah!
Julie M.
Playworks IT

“Safety Alerts”

ProsI like that the app will notify me whether or not I am at the school.
ConsEvery time I have used it and received an alert, I get the alert but I am not signed into the app. I have to take time to sign in and in a real situation that can waste precious time. There needs to be a way to make sure you are signed in so that in a real emergency when you need to communicate instantly time isn't wasted signing in. I also find it difficult to find where to add my location. The default location isn't always where I am located.
Cameron W.
Network and Security Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
December 13, 2018

“Great software for quick simple communication”

OverallSo far it has been a great experience. I am definitely going to recommend to our neighboring districts that we help support.
ProsThe simplicity of the app and notifications
ConsThe user setup, configuration, and authentication.

By Tresit Group on December 14, 2018
Great review Cameron, we appreciate all the feedback we can get from our IT teams, we will be working on a more efficient authentication. Thank you!
December 13, 2018
April H.
Speech Therapist

“Awesome System”

ProsI really like the ease of use and the ability to not only map where I am in the building but my status as well (safe/not). I like the use of the chat box to communicate whether or not kids are with us or if we're missing any.
ConsWhen completing a fire drill I only knew Dir-s was working because I was looking for it. The alarm feature on my phone was a one time bell. It was too quiet for the phone.

By Tresit Group on October 15, 2018
Thank you Aril, as we grow and become more credible we should be able to override the sound settings on your phone to ensure you hear it.
Tyson B.
Captain
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
October 12, 2017

“We have been looking for something like this for years to enhance the response and communication.”

OverallI love what it enhances in an emergency response between those in a crisis and those responding to help.
ProsIt is easy to use for everyone, both civilians and first responders. It can be used for everyday occurrences in our schools and not just for the active gunmen situation. In a serious emergency when 911 is overwhelmed and officers are responding from different agencies, it allows a quicker route to pertinent information. Basically is saves time!

By Tresit Group on December 20, 2017
Thank you Captain! We are always learning and truly appreciate your comments.
October 12, 2017
Janet A.
September 28, 2017

“DIR-S has been the perfect security solution for our small school. ”

OverallA working security system without having an intercom system. Peace of mind that students and teachers in our school are safe.
ProsDIR-S is very user friendly. Our school has no intercom system, so this solves a big problem for us! I think all of our employees have greater peace of mind knowing we have a reliable security system in place.
ConsEmployees must have their phones with them at all times. Mostly this is not an issue, but it takes a certain amount of discipline not to check messages, etc. while you're working.

Thank you Janet!
Leslie B.
January 5, 2018

“This has allowed us to simplify the emergency response routine and procedure. ”

ProsI like that it connects our school to the both district office and emergency response agencies which will improve the communication and direct efforts to the right location. It also provides a way for communication to continue during the emergency through the chat feature which will help everyone involved to remain focused and calm.
ConsWe have had a little trouble when a substitute is present in a classroom and not logged in to a computer. Additionally, you cannot enter the program to "practice" without setting off an alert.

Cheryl A.
Educator
December 29, 2017

“So we have just started using DIR-S and have only set it up and viewed a few features.”

OverallLike I mentioned, we haven't had to use the software other than viewing it's capabilities and getting it set up on our computers in our rooms or on personal smartphones. If it works as explained to us, it will be important information for police officers in the event of an intruder in or outside our bldg.
ProsI think it will be great in the event of a life threatening situation as long as we are able to get to our technological device with DIR-S loaded on it. I do not have a smartphone so my device is my laptop positioned at the front of my classroom. So long as I can get to it and send the All clear message or help message, I think it will be a great tool to have.
ConsIt took me awhile to get it set up on my computer-I felt like I followed the steps but the lead person from our bldg. ultimately had to finish the set up process. Other than that, we haven't had a need for it yet-which is a good thing. Isn't it only used when there is a problem? Why would I use it daily? as mentioned in the question below?

December 29, 2017
Abram F.
December 19, 2017

“It works. I was exploring the app, pushed a button and my school accidentally went into lock down.”

ProsIt's simple and it works. The interface is easy to understand and navigate. It's quick and everyone that has their electronic device (be it computer or phone) with the app installed get's notified.
ConsIt's very sensitive and too easy to use. When you push a button it does what it's supposed to do. I wish it had a window that asked "are you sure?". I couldn't find where it explains what to do in different scenarios. I wish I could have access to that.

By Tresit Group on December 20, 2017
Please visit our Tresitgroup.com/tutorials (password is "tresit2017" There you can view more scenarios to help learn DIR-S better. We are always learning and truly appreciate your comments.
April 15, 2019

“DIR-S is a wonderful program”

ProsDIR-S is a wonderful program and is endlessly helpful. Would highly recommend!
ConsI cannot think of any complaints for this particular program!

By Tresit Group on April 16, 2019
Thank you so much!
April 15, 2019
Pam I.

“Why I don't like DIR-S”

ProsI don't like anything about it at all. It was a pain to install. We've tried to use it several times without success.
ConsSo far, I'm completely unimpressed. If my phone is muted I get no sound to alert me that there is a problem. I don't like having my phone off mute because I'm trying to teach and I don't want to be distracted by other emails or texts I may get during the day.

By Tresit Group on October 17, 2018
Pam, thank you for taking the time to review DIR-S. We are sorry to hear you have not had a pleasant experience with DIR-S. Please send us an email and we will do our best to listen to your concerns and make improvements as we move forward.
Erica J.
PIO Office intern
September 28, 2017

“Not only does Tresit group have an amazing and functional app, but they also have a supportive team.”

ProsI love this software because it offers a sense of safety and security. The innovative idea has the ability to save time, lives, and money for schools all around the nation. My favorite feature of the app is instant notification that reaches beyond the school. In times of an emergency, the police department is directly notified, and the interactive map can take them directly to the problem. Talk about efficiency.
ConsI think it would be beneficial to have a single user sign on. I think this would increase reaction time.

Thank you Erica!
Morgan C.
December 19, 2017

“I haven't had a lot of experience, but I love the idea of being able to communicate. ”

OverallI have been in an emergency situation before at my last school and we were put on a lock down. We had no way of communicating and it was terrifying. I love the thought of being notified of what is happening and quick conversations that keep everyone safe.
ProsI really like how you can talk to the whole school and contact the police with such ease. It's helpful to be in the know so I can react quickly and keep my students as safe as possible. This app has some serious potential.
ConsWith such ease of communication it is very easy to send an alert by mistake. We just had someone accidentally send an alert which sent the whole school in a bit of a panic. Luckily, we have had some good drills so reactions were appropriate. I also did not end up getting notified on my phone and I don't think we have had enough training on the communication part.

Marie M.
2nd Grade Teacher
December 19, 2017

“This app is super easy to use and very efficient in emergency situations. ”

OverallDefinitely peace of mind as a teacher. It's always scary and worrisome to think that during an emergency you may not be able to get a hold of someone.
ProsI've used a different emergency app in past year and this DIR-S is far better and way easier to us.
ConsIt's a little confusing trying to find the building or location you are in. It could also be because our school is so large too though.

By Tresit Group on December 20, 2017
Marie, The default locations will help streamline the process of manually finding your location on the map. Thank you for the great feedback. We are always learning and truly appreciate your comments.
Samantha P.
January 5, 2018

“This system seems much better than how our school used to function during emergencies or drills. ”

ProsI love that it has a chat feature so if we are in an emergency we can get information quickly and everyone can say what they need to.
ConsI do not like that if someone is looking at the emergency buttons it pulls it up automatically on my computer. With it being such a new feature some teachers have looked at what the options were and it alerted me during class even though there wasn't an emergency.

Angela W.
Teacher / Safety Chair
December 20, 2017

“Excellent, versatile tool with incredible features and support!”

OverallI love that this communicates directly with our emergency personnel. It's easy to use and has drastically reduced our uncertainty about drills. It is also going to drastically decrease our response time in an emergency situation. THANK YOU!!!
ProsI love that it is both on the computer and our smart phones. It's a great way for us to communicate with each other quickly in an emergency. It's incredibly intuitive. The visual contrast is excellent. I love that I can look down and tell by the huge, colorful icon, what I'm supposed to do. I also love the chat feature.
ConsI wish that there were possibilities of sectioning the chat rooms so that we had a space for missing kids, and for describing the danger. Other than that, this app is WONDERFUL!!!

By Tresit Group on December 21, 2017
Thank you Angela! We are always learning, and appreciate your kind words and feedback!
December 20, 2017
Kristine L.
December 19, 2017

“Training was simple, app is user friendly. ”

ProsThis gives our school a better system to check on the safety of staff and students. The feature of the map is awesome so you know exactly where safety issues are. The chat room gives even more information for all involved in a dangerous situation.
ConsYou have to be near an electronic device, wifi has to be working or telephone connection is required. Our building is not friendly with Cell-Phones.

Kelsey H.
December 19, 2017

“I am thrilled to use this in my school! It really gives peace of mind.”

ProsI love the safe or not safe feature and I love that we can quickly identify which rooms are safe. It will really allow teachers and police officers to respond quickly and efficiently to emergencies.
ConsWhen we had a drill or accident today there was a lot of chaos and no option to mark safe or unsafe. It didn't seem to be working properly and it was very stressful.

Kelly M.

“DIR-S Review”

ProsEase of use and ability to use this instead of old ways
ConsTime to get it implemented . I wish it would have been better last year.

Spencer B.
Superintendent

“Safety First!”

OverallI covered this earlier.
ProsThis software increases the safety of students and employees in our school district. It also helps parents to feel better.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees
October 3, 2018

“Best App to Keep Schools Safe”

OverallGreat resources and great training!
ProsVery user friendly. Training was a breeze.
ConsI would like to see this app be credited enough so they can send alerts similar to amber alerts.

By Tresit Group on October 12, 2018
Agree! Thank you.
October 3, 2018
Jim J.
Marketing
September 28, 2017

“Easy to use and very efficient!”

OverallPrice and Safety!
ProsThe interactive mapping tool is really fast, helps first responders know what is going on. Nice chat feature with details on every message.
ConsCannot zoom in on the desktop app in the mapping feature. I would like to see this in future updates, the phone zooms nice and fast.

Daniel W.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 24, 2018

“Safety innovation”

ProsA company with strong core values. I really hope to see them all over the country!
ConsI feel like they could improve the UI a little bit.

By Tresit Group on April 16, 2019
Thank you, we will continue to improve our UI.
December 24, 2018
Christopher D. K.
Estimator
Construction, 501-1000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 25, 2018

“ A Good Friend”

ProsI like how focused they are to help secure the environment through technology
ConsAt this time I do not have any issues with their software

By Tresit Group on November 1, 2018
Thank you Chris for the kind review.
October 25, 2018
Cindy W.
Administrative Assistant
January 3, 2018

“I have been involved in maybe 3 drills involving this software”

ProsI like that it is accessible on my phone too. I also like being able to see the whole school at a glance.
ConsThere's a little bit of a learning curve. Maybe it is because I've had minimal training but it doesn't seem to be very user friendly

January 3, 2018
Sue Ann S.

“Not There Yet”

OverallSo far it has not worked across our school. There are too many holes in the alarm sounding. It isn't a reliable source for getting the information out.
ProsThe idea is great. A secret alarm to warn teachers of a threat.
ConsIt is very inconsistent. Doesn't work on all devices. Phone, computers didn't sound the alarm.
Heather D.
December 17, 2018

“DIR-S”

OverallIt hasn't worked consistently at our school because of cell service issues. Every teacher seems to have issues of some kind.
ProsIn theory, I think this app could be very helpful in an actual emergency situation but it hasn't proven to consistently work.
ConsIt's frustrating to pilot something. Especially when the issue our school seems to be having is out of everyone's control.

By Tresit Group on December 18, 2018
Heather, Thank you for taking the time to review DIR-S. We will look further into the cell service issue at your campus. Sorry for the inconsistent behavior, we do rely on data connection via wifi or cellular.
December 17, 2018
Marie M.
Primary/Secondary Education, Self-employed
December 10, 2018

“DIR-S for School Safety”

ProsI like that I can easily check in and report whether or not my class is safe during an emergency. It's very easy to use.
ConsI don't always receive quick notifications in the event of an emergency.

By Tresit Group on December 13, 2018
We will continue to improve the notifications, thank you for the kind feedback.
December 10, 2018
Lisa T.
instructional coach
October 20, 2018

“Review of DIR-S”

ProsLove that you can use this software from your cell phone.
ConsNothing. It would be nice to have a video of the basic use on the smartphone.

By Tresit Group on November 1, 2018
Thank you Lisa, please refer to our updated tutorials link for the DIR-S smartphone video. https://www.tresitgroup.com/tutorials_teachers.html
October 20, 2018