Amy Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.7/5

About Amy

We schedule meetings wherever work gets done - in your inbox, in Slack, over email, or in the calendar itself. We integrate with your favorite tools, like Zoom, Greenhouse, SalesForce, Intercom and more. Even better, when you and your guests are connected to the x.ai Scheduling Network, our AI can schedule the meeting instantly. And best of all... It's FREE! Learn more about Amy

George G.
Business Development and Growth
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
October 1, 2018

“Put the robots to work for you!”

OverallThe experience is good. I use Amy to nail down times and dates with customers in a sales process. Also, I created some voicemails in a young female voice claiming to be Amy ($5 well spent on Fiverr) to drop on customers prior to my email cc:d to Amy. She has about 20% success rate in securing meetings but that's pretty good since I only deploy her against the toughest segment of customers. Win or lose, she saves me having to write the three extra email tries for each and every one. Big time-saver.
ProsX.ai allows you to have a virtual assistant that will undertake the back-and-forth of nailing down a meeting for you. Just cc: your assistant in the first email to your target and mention to Amy that she should set up a (for example) a 20 minute phone meeting -- and then forget about it. Amy will access your calendar and try three times to offer and confirm a meeting day or time. If all goes well the meeting will simply appear in your calendar. She'll even schedule a Zoom meeting with the proper credentials once you connect her.
ConsThe only thing I don't like about the current version of Amy/Andrew is their excessive honesty! The signature line indicates that they are a "virtual assistant" trying to schedule meetings. I think this loses about half their value! I had used a different tool previously, Clara, from CLaraLabs, and most customers never realized she was a piece of software. "Will Clara be joining us?" and so on. Amy blows it by declaring herself to be artificial, and therefore no one need worry about ignoring her. ;-( I live in hopes that the company will rectify this 'features' forthwith.
October 1, 2018
Kellyn D.
Owner and Technologist
Computer & Network Security, Self-employed
October 2, 2018

“An Awesome Alternative To Popular Scheduling Software!”

OverallAmy + Andrew saves me a lot of time scheduling appointments with clients which makes it easier to communicate with clients and make money faster. Their customer support team is outstanding at getting back to me with feature requests and support issues and the team is always improving the product. Amy + Andrew are already 10x better than when I first hired them more than 6 months ago! Awesome! Can't wait to see how they improve at scheduling my appointments 6 months from now!
ProsI really love Amy + Andrew because they are able to quickly look at my calendar and the preferences I set for them to quickly provide meeting times to my clients and then schedule it on my calendar and send an invite to the client so they can put it on theirs. Everything just works flawlessly and clients can quickly respond via email or pick from one of the available times. It's easy for me to use as well, all I have to do is CC Amy or Andrew in an email to a client and they will chime in to do the scheduling. These assistants really save me a lot of time!
ConsThings Amy + Andrew could improve on include: Adding a minimum advance notice for appointments, they don't allow appointments for about 4 hours in advance but I would like to adjust this. Fortunately, I can tell Andrew to schedule for tomorrow or next week which helps me work around that. There's also no recurring appointment support which would be very helpful for some of my monthly clients. Also when clients email Andrew back accidentally they can unintentionally change the appointment. More or less though I can get around all of this by simply correcting or telling Andrew what to do which is easy enough over email or the web interface.
October 2, 2018
Vladimir D.
Managing Member
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 11, 2019

“Everything I ever wanted for my birthday!”

OverallFantastic experience and User Interface! finally something worth my subscription on the internet!
ProsFantastic, I am finally getting organized! Phone calls were slowing me down and I couldn't focus on my work. Now I can choose when I talk the talk and when I walk the walk!
ConsI like everything about it! I would actually love a shorter vanity url for my business like x.ai/siliconyouth or sy.x.ai
August 11, 2019
Walter Adamson B.
Principal Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 5, 2019

“Clever painless way to organise meetings”

OverallBecause I work with a number of client organisations where I have mail and calendar accounts I need to be able to aggregate calendars and provide windows for booking new meetings that don't clash between clients.
ProsThe feature of it automatically managing your meeting arrangements is obviously the big advantage. It's dead simple to activate a mail sequence and have your client choose a time that works.
ConsA few features lag Calendly but the team are very pro-active and catching up.
August 5, 2019
Erik C.
Pastor to the Community & Director of Worship
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
October 4, 2018

“X.AI saves me time and boosts my productivity”

Overallx.ai (or "Amy/Andrew") is a smart, affordable work hack that keeps me focused on the work I need to do, by taking the work out of scheduling meetings and managing my calendar.
ProsI started using x.ai almost a year ago when I began working in higher education and soon realized that I could spend up to 30% of my working hours just trying to schedule meetings with students, staff and faculty. x.ai has given me back control over my calendar ... precisely by taking the chore of managing correspondence related to calendaring off of my to do list. I was happy to pay the monthly fee, and when I heard that the company plans to cut their monthly fee nearly in half I was elated.
ConsThere's very little not to love about x.ai. While there are still times when the software doesn't completely understand the responses it gets from my colleagues, they are very minimal ... no more than my own confusion at some of the replies I've gotten from my co-workers. And, x.ai is constantly updating and improving their software, so I'm very happy with the service.
October 4, 2018
Sean S.
Agile Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
October 1, 2019

“Amy ”

OverallAmy makes it easy and hyper-accurate to schedule meetings, and keep my schedule on track.
ProsIt's easy to use, automated, customizable, and it WORKS! Amy gives me hours back every day.
ConsIt would be great if one of the customization features were to choose the name of the AI assistant
October 1, 2019
Education Management, 51-200 employees
September 25, 2018

“Great, value-adding service with a few bugs”

OverallI schedule upwards of 20 meetings weekly. Though this software is flawed in some ways, it has already save me countless hours of time and pays for itself very quickly.
ProsCSR makes it super easy to schedule meetings. I can just CC them on an email and I'm good to go.
ConsThere are bugs/hiccups in the natural language interpretation that have not been fixed. These make to difficult to speak to CSR in plain English, and I have to be robotic at times. However, once you get used to it, it's okay. I feel like every time I write into support about a bug, I get the same response (that the engineers are investigating) but I haven't once gotten an update on any of the bugs that I've reported.
September 25, 2018
Scott M. W.
Lawyer
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
November 28, 2018

“Amy x.ai - my new personal assistant”

OverallI just recently started using Amy, but I have been overall very pleased with how the system works and anticipate this program saving me 2+ hours a week scheduling appointments, that's over 100 hours a year. The time saving prospect of this program alone makes it worth every dollar I will spend on it. As a small business owner, I am pulled in 100 different directions every day, now, with Amy, I can let one more thing go and become automated. I can't wait to see how much more efficient my appointment scheduling will become with this program as I continue to learn how to use it. Very excited!
Prosfree trial period, interaction with other people, saves a lot of time
ConsA little difficult to navigate when first setting up the program. You have to be mindful of Amy's commands when sending emails

By x.ai on November 30, 2018
Hi Scott! Thanks for your kind words, glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Amy and Andrew! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you ever need anything, we're always happy to help you optimize your meetings so you can save even more time! Cheers
November 28, 2018
Nick B.
Co-Founder & CEO
Internet, 11-50 employees
July 29, 2019

“Massive and Brilliant Time Saver”

OverallAmy has been a hugely valuable time-saver to our business, and has led to quite a few fun conversation starters with people who didn't realise she was even AI. As the technology continues to evolve, I can see Amy becoming an ever more central part of how we manage our diaries.
ProsAmy removes the endless hours spent scheduling and rescheduling meetings, without the facelessness of simple "book a time in my diary links". It means I spend much less time worrying about when I meet with people, and more on actually meeting them.
ConsAmy is still AI and still learning - she sometimes gets the wrong end of the stick when CCed into emails, so I don't let her loose on my most valuable contacts just yet.
July 29, 2019
Justin A.
Digital Strategy, Marketing Automation, Online Marketing, CRO, Branding, Wordpress Development
November 14, 2017

“Let AI Manage your calendar - you'll never go back”

OverallLeveraging x.ai's platform and my AI executive assistants, the customer support gives me back the hour of time per week that I would be otherwise committed to manually negotiating scheduling and calendar options. Additionally, as a consultant who focuses on technology solutions, x.ai is a great conversation starter and validates a lot of my recommendations to clients around technology and AI in particular.
ProsI love the fact that I can delegate the negotiation of a meeting time to customer support and they will take away the hassle and time involved in sorting it out manually. Additionally, they do so without resorting to an impersonal scheduling link option, and keep track of your availability in real-time.
ConsAs of yet, I have not found anything I dislike. The thing I like the least is that sometimes there are occasions where someone will respond to them directly and she is unable to at least send back some kind of cursory reply.
November 14, 2017
Mike D.
Evangelist
Internet, 11-50 employees
March 10, 2019

“Saves time but sometime people don't like it”

OverallI find it allows me to set meetings without the back and forth when I am traveling.
ProsI like how it saved me time booking meetings and gives the appearance of a assistant.
ConsSometimes when she gets off track it can cause lots of confusion. Also some people really don't like talking to a Ai assistant.
March 10, 2019
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
February 11, 2019

“Amy: Not Quite Ready for Primetime”

OverallThere are a wealth of less intelligent products out there that take a stab in this same general direction-from Doodle to Calendly, YouCanBookMe and many more. If Amy represents the state of the art in applied artificial intelligence, we're got quite a bit of work to do before we worry about HAL and his minions wiping us off the face of the earth. With the right people in your work circle, who understand the limitations, Amy makes for a polite bot who can cover the basics, but I have felt some of the same frustration with Amy that sometimes finds me screaming at a voice-activated phone tree, "I want to speak to a real person NOW!"
Pros"Amy," the AI bot at the heart of x.AI's scheduling assistant product, really is a well-crafted, professional-sounding bot. Her tone and manner never betrays her (literally) heartless roots as a bit of code; she sounds genuine, and is even willing to let the recipients of her communications (there's a "male" version of the bot, too) in on her dark secret-she's not quite real!
ConsWhen you think about the scheduling process from the standpoint of a logic problem, you can readily recognize how difficult it is to pull a project like this off, and Amy's performance, while always kind and well-mannered, is too often sub-par. Add to that the fact that many people don't want to engage in conversation with a bot, and the effective use cases can seem pretty narrow.
February 11, 2019
Richard Z.
Strategy and Policy Consultant
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees
September 26, 2019

“I now have a secretary!”

OverallSeveral colleagues are also using Amy to plan meetings, which really makes a difference. Getting groups of people together has never been easier!
ProsIt's very intuitive and easy to use. The software understands what I type in my mails even if I word things differently. Up until now everything has been interpreted 100% correctly and the appointments were planned in no time. Also, great fuctionality to have locations and travel time included when planning appointments.
ConsThe only thing that I can think of is that it would be great to communicate in other languages. Right now it's difficult to think of anything I don't like about the software.
September 26, 2019
Jordan W.
Marketing Director
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 20, 2019

“Easy to Use!”

OverallAmy eases the relationship with our vendors and customers, making it easy to schedule meetings without large email exchanges.
ProsAmy is intuitive and easy-to-use. She makes me look better by scheduling meetings that work without a ping pong exchange of emails.
ConsAmy needs to be able to integrate across more calendars. I use Microsoft at work and Apple on my mobile. Seamless exchange of scheduled meetings would prevent loss time checking multiple calendars.
September 20, 2019
Sean Edward O.
Product Marketing Manager
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
July 10, 2019

“Time Saver”

OverallAmy was such a time saver. When I was able to connect both my work AND personal calendars, scheduling was a breeze.
ProsTakes care of the heavy lifting and back and forth of scheduling meetings
ConsCurrently cant connect to my corp O365 account
July 10, 2019
Greg C.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2019

“Saving My Life!”

OverallAs an Executive who just went into consulting, not having someone to help manage my calendar has been quite an adjustment. This product I was very skeptical of at first, but I could not be more of a raving fan!
ProsSimple, Reliable, Professional, Customizable
ConsWould like to be able to customize it just a bit more to make it more personal.
August 6, 2019
Rachel F.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
July 28, 2019

“Where have you been all my life? ”

OverallOverall, I love it. I don't have a need for an assistant now.
ProsI love Love LOVE how I simply can copy Amy on an email and moments later I have something on my calendar.
ConsI wish it had the ability to set up a meeting right from the app and not just via email. Also the location is kind of clunky to configure.
July 28, 2019
Emily C.
Senior Advisor, Fundraising and Philanthropy
Philanthropy, 1-10 employees

“Changed my life”

OverallI'm saving so much time, and my colleagues and clients are impressed with how futuristic I am!
ProsHoly crap this thing is amazing, I am telling everyone I know - Amy is so smart, she can handle complex requests and needs you wouldn't even imagine an AI was capable of. I love it.
ConsThe limit on the free subscription, but... I can't complain about the value for money.
Law Practice, Self-employed
October 3, 2019

“Excellent ”

ProsI have only used the Free User functionalities and I am already loving it. Seamless integration with Gmail and Google Calendar. Love that I can ask the other person to directly grab some time that is free on my calendar without having to propose some available slots.
ConsWould love to have Spanish language supported.
October 3, 2019
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
January 12, 2019

“X.ai overpromises capabilities and significantly under delivers”

ProsX.ai's Amy promises to be a lightweight virtual assistant. It's pretty easy to set up.
ConsAmy once rescheduled a meeting without my knowledge, causing a significant delay. For my recipients, Amy is highly annoying, sending annoying reminders to those who have declined or already accepted requests. It acts like a bot instead of seamlessly like a human
January 12, 2019
Keith L.
VP
Financial Services, 51-200 employees

“Saves time”

OverallOverall the experience has been good, having arranged meetings with Amy. Most counterparts didnt know that they had received a message from an AI and thought it was a real person
ProsThe time saving is key, especially when coordinating meetings involving many different groups.
ConsThat the number of attendees is limited to 4. It would be better if this could be used for slightly larger groups
Sagar D.
Software Engineer
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
January 27, 2018

“Easier and automated task scheduling made easy”

OverallScheduling meetings and tasks within email platform
ProsScheduling meetings that are communicated through emails are easily handled across the email account.
ConsTo schedule the tasks in the email, the process is little tedious within the email platform. It would have been better if the task was automated within the email platform.
January 27, 2018
Brian Møller J.
CEO & Mind trainer
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
April 7, 2019

“AI - for your meetings - Amy got Ya Covered”

ProsI like mainly how the software can send emails and ask for timings with links and get them agreed. While simply keeping me informed throughout the process.
ConsIt is a bit tricky setting it up. I'd like to see a more intuitive user interface.
April 7, 2019
MARIA J.
Librarian
Libraries, 201-500 employees
September 17, 2019

“No hassle meetings”

OverallFunctional and fast!
ProsMakes it easy to coordinate a meeting with coworkers without the hassle of opening calendars and going back and forth with dates and times
Consso far so good. I will keep posting any suggestions that may come up.
September 17, 2019