Reputation.com Ratings

Overall

About Reputation.com

Reputation.com delivers the category-leading Online Reputation Management platform for large, multi-location enterprises. We help companies monitor and improve online ratings and reviews, improve customer experience, and drive traffic, visits and revenue. Learn more about Reputation.com

Ryan E.
SVP, Integrated Search
March 29, 2019

“Reputation.com Is The Best MarTech Software for All-in-One Listings and Rating/Review Management”

OverallThe level of service, flexibility, and full-service offerings is a breathe of fresh air compared to my experience with other major players in the listing management and rating/review space. I never feel pressured or forced into a contract. I always feel comfortable providing honest feedback that will be taken to heart. I feel confident knowing I can trust this platform and their staff to help my department specialists deliver on our clients' high expectations. I'd recommend Reputation.com over any other software in these spaces (1) listing management (2) ratings & review software and smart data services (3) surveys (4) Local SEO reporting The fact that they also have modules that cover Social and more is value-add for me and my team.
Pros1. 3rd party review integration that isn't offered by other providers 2. Google Seller Ratings for my client's SEM and paid search efforts 3. Organic search performance reporting, scheduling and customization 4. Add-on solutions for any client need - surveys, review requests, listing management, ratings/review management 5. Scaleability for multi-location businesses and franchise-based businesses with unlimited users and customizable user roles to limit platform access to various enterprise stakeholders (i.e. franchisees, managers, etc.) 6. Direct access to the technical product managers for software feedback
ConsThe Reputation.com training program is intuitive and helpful, but it could be much more robust to help specialists tap into advanced features offered by the platform faster than learning on their own.
Adam J.
Automotive, 501-1000 employees

“Review - Car Toys ”

OverallBeing able to schedule posts and see them on the calendar is a big help to us. We are a retail company, and during the holidays things can become a bit overwhelming. With the calendar we can set up or social posts weeks in advanced when we are not super busy. By looking at the calendar we make sure that all of our posts are in order and whether they have been approved or not. Another big plus it having Reputation handle our store hours. A great deal of our locations have different hours, so just being able to send a spreadsheet to our CSM and everything gets updated is a huge plus. Lastly, I need to mention that whenever I did have an issue, I brought to my CSM rep and she was on it right away and had the issue resolved in a acceptable time frame. Could not be happier with the customer service that she provides.
ProsCurrently I am the only person that posts to our social media channels. We are planning on granting our 48 locations access to their social pages. We could not do this without the Approval functional that your site provides. So that has to be my #1. I also like the Calendar, it allows to see all the posts for the month in one place.
ConsMy biggest issue with the software is not being able to post more than one image or videos on Instagram. I currently have to send the post/content to my phone and post. A bit of an inconvenience.
Kevin T.
CMO
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
October 1, 2019

“Reputation Management within the Multifamily Industry ”

ProsCompared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.
ConsCould use some more customizable inputs. For example, the ability to "merge" two clients' information into a single report (many of our Regional Managers need a rollup report, just for their regions, not the entire portfolio).
October 1, 2019
Karen W.
Account Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
March 29, 2019

“Reputation.com is making strides at being more customer friendly.”

OverallWhen I first started at my company, it was difficult to make any changes quickly that would benefit our clients. It is getting easier to customize what we need from Rep.com as time goes on. Similarly, I didn't have such good luck in finding a customer service manager who could answer our questions fully or timely. I'm pleased to say that too has changed and not only do we get our questions answered - but also we get a heads up so that we are not caught flat-footed when our clients ask us something that we should have known ahead of time. Rep.com has made great strides in 3 years - and I look forward to even more improvement.
ProsBeing able to customize the review request surveys we send out on behalf of our clients.
ConsCreating or customizing reports that mean something to our clients regarding their reputation is difficult to do.

By Reputation.com on April 5, 2019
Thanks so much for your feedback, Karen. We're working hard to make improvements with our customized reporting as well as customer experience. We're happy to hear you've noticed improvements. -Erin, Community Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
September 23, 2019

“The service has helped us maintain our reputation score and manage reviews”

OverallWe had started to implement an email campaign to seek customer reviews, but have held back since we are never sure of a four or 5-star review. When our rep first introduced the idea, there was a promise of being able to divert a lousy review into another channel for satisfying the customer complaints. Reputation.com eliminated the option; therefore, the process for improving scores carries more risk.
ProsWe enjoy the timely alert for new reviews. The response suggestions can make it easier to start a response, though we often edit heavily.
ConsReputation.com isn't a clearinghouse for all review platforms. It would be most helpful if my dashboard contained all major social site reviews. For instance, the Reputation platform doesn't allow users to manage Yelp reviews.
Jonathan B.
Marketing Consultant
Medical Practice, 501-1000 employees
September 28, 2019

“Very good platform ”

OverallWith Reputation.com we have gained valuable insight into the thoughts and feelings of our patients and areas of improvement that our clinics need to address. We also have successfully increased our total volume of online reviews (ex: Google, Facebook, ect) as well as the overall rating quality score.
ProsThis platform is very diverse in what they offer. I love how all review sites are in one place. The survey builder is easy to use and pretty flexible. Our account managers are fantastic! Very good at communicating promptly!
ConsI'm not a fan of the filtering options functionality. The options are great! But the functionality can be smoother and more efficient. For example, if I have 100 locations and I want to filter down to show only 2, then I can do that no problem. However, if I want to add a 3rd location to my filter list, I have to first show all again (which reloads everything) then I have to filter down to the 3 locations. To me that's an extra unnecessary step and waste of cpu resources.
September 28, 2019
Brittany S.
CRM Program Manager
Automotive, 5001-10,000 employees

“Rep.com Review ”

OverallReputation.com has provided our company with the means to manage our customers reviews from tracking, responding to reporting. We've also enhanced our review collection and provided our operational team with actionable feedback. My main pain point is what seems to be a lack of communication between Rep.com's internal teams. At times, communications seem disjointed or ill informed. Additionally, software issues are not always realized until the users come upon them.
ProsI appreciate the appealing interface and the various report viewing options (line graph, bar graph, word cloud etc.) which can fit anyone's preference. The sentiment analysis capabilities are a favorite of mine.
ConsWith so much at my disposal, sometimes it feels daunting to find the right report I'm looking for. Additionally, I can't always download all of the data in a similar format to what I see within the dashboard interfaces. Downloads would make some of my reporting tasks easier, however, I toggle through filters within the dashboard as an alternative.
AMY C.
REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER
Real Estate, 10,001+ employees
April 10, 2019

“RPM - REPUTATION.COM REVIEW”

OverallI work in the multifamily housing industry with a portfolio of 5 properties and your platform makes it easy at a glance to keep on top of each of my sites online reputation scores.
ProsI work in the multifamily housing industry with a portfolio of 5 properties and your platform makes it easy at a glance to keep on top of each of my sites online reputation scores.
ConsI wish that it included the actual ORA score for each site though, on the weekly rollup report. I think it may be a little less user friendly to the onsite managers for responding, but I find it very useful and easy to manage.

By Reputation.com on May 1, 2019
Thank you for the great feedback, Amy! We will pass it along. If you need anything, we're here to help support you. -Erin, Community Manager
Amy E.
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
September 30, 2019

“Helpful tool for managing online reputation for companies with multiple locations”

OverallOverall, we have had a positive experience with our Reputation.com partners. The support team is quick to assist if there's ever a need,
ProsThe software is easy to use and puts all of our reviews across multiple communities and multiple review sites into one place for easy management. We love that there is a way to request reviews easily and quickly through the system, and have seen the number of positive reviews about our communities drastically increase where this feature is used.
ConsWe have found very little about the software that we dislike.
Erik B.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“Long time user”

OverallThe quick requests are about 90% of my usage. That has been very helpful to me and online reputation
ProsGetting reviews online has helped my practice grow in a very positive way. Reviews help me get feedback that is good and bad. My employees know they need to treat patients with dignity, respect and the utmost professionalism or they may get named negatively or positively in a review.
ConsThe I pads for reviews constantly don't work. Customer support numbers constantly change and it may take time to find someone to return my calls and fix my problems. Once I get the correct employee they are always very knowledgeable and get the issues resolved
Retail, 501-1000 employees
April 2, 2019

“Easy, Responsive and Effective”

OverallEvery time we reach out for support, the team at reputation.com is super responsive and they are clearly always working to improve the tool and keep up with the ever changing online world.
ProsThis has proven to be a great tool for managing all our reviews across a range of sites and keeps us responding in a timely way. It also let's us schedule and review all our social posts, evaluate performance and keep on top of what works best.
ConsNo negatives to report, we've found it easy to implement and grow with.

By Reputation.com on April 5, 2019
Fantastic! We're so happy to hear you're loving the platform and the service your reps are providing. Please let us know if you ever need anything. -Erin, Community Manager
April 2, 2019
Christelle C.
Director Guest Relations
Retail, 51-200 employees
October 7, 2019

“Effective tool to manage online reputation”

OverallThis platform has allowed us to really educate our franchise network about the importance of online awareness. We measure each center by star rating and reputation score which allows us to further support the center AND allows our franchise performance team to spot any areas of concern. The review requesting feature has helped some centers to improve their score quickly and has allowed them to communicate with guests using custom templates.
ProsWorking for a franchise group, it's really convenient to aggregate reviews to this platform for all of our franchise centers (800+). It's helped review sentiment so that we can see our strengths and areas of opportunity in the business.
ConsIt was unfortunate when Yelp no longer shared their data with the platform. Many of our guests leave reviews there so it caused us to still make sure both areas were reviewed frequently to monitor sentiment. I'd really appreciate a key word search so that we can pinpoint reviews that contain key words we're looking for.
Angela L.
Life Enhancement Programming Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
April 10, 2019

“Review of Product & Service”

OverallOverall it is a nice tool but could use work on the customer service, and making more platforms like Instragram available to post on.
ProsIt is fairly easy to use and the reporting features are nice to have.
ConsToo many clicks on having to upload and pick which platforms you want posted. I do not like the newer version, makes it more difficult with the extra clicks on which platform you want posted. Sometimes the pictures post sideways for no reason why and tech support has not been able to figure out after many times happening. Not very quick response time.
Randy C.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 10, 2019

“Keeps me on top of client reputation”

OverallOur clients were not responding to reviews before using Reputation. Now they are and are seeing SEO benefits. Reputation helped us organize our data through the reports and gave us what we needed to make an action plan to improve.
ProsReputation.com keeps me up to date on all my client reviews and gives me great reporting options. Timely notifications help us stay on top of customer sentiment. This is a great platform to keep track of franchise locations or separate clients with different organizational structures.
ConsThere are a few features that are cost prohibitive on a per-location basis for us. However, the upside is that these features are a la carte and not required to get good coverage.
Shyla E.
Director of PR
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
October 8, 2019

“Review of customer support”

OverallIn the beginning they went over and above to assist, now I feel like we are a bother every time we ask for help.
ProsI love the reports it generates and how easy it is to send out email reviews. However, we would like to be able to bulk upload text messages as well.
ConsThe customer service we had early is the process was so much better than it is now. I feel like they don't want to help you get new providers added and they throw this huge list of to do's back on us when they could simply copy the exact information from another provider. The spreadsheet is extremely difficult to work with. There needs to be a better format for adding new providers
October 8, 2019
Tamara H.
Real Estate, 51-200 employees

“review”

OverallAside from the invoicing and billing dept. being a mess and mixing up our invoicing on multiple occasions, we are happy with the product and our customer rep is great!
ProsAn all in one solutions for both reviews and reputation management.
ConsThe social product is lacking some features compared to it's competitors. Only one photo and no video for instagram.
Melissa C.
Consumer Experience Manager
Financial Services, 5001-10,000 employees
September 24, 2019

“Easy to Use with First Class Support”

OverallReputation.com allows us to manage most of our customer and employee facing review sites in one place. The dashboard is very intuitive and reporting is customizable. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.
ProsI like that we are able to have insight into multiple review sites into one place. Macros are easy to use and reporting is customizable and super helpful. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.
ConsThe newer functionality is buggy, but we are beta testing some products.
September 24, 2019
Zack A.
Social Media Strategist
March 29, 2019

“Great for Multilocation Businesses”

OverallVery good! Account teams are always on point. Tool works great. It's very reliable. The only issues I ever experience were related to API problems and that isn't any fault of MomentFeed's.
ProsThis software is great for publishing and community management in regard to multilocation businesses. Dynamic tag is a lifesaver when it comes to responding to multiple reviews.
ConsThis software is not great for customer service. MomentFeed to does not keep track of customer interactions that can be so useful in escalations and conflict resolution. Similar tools on the market do have this functionality and it is critical for customer service and providing a great customer experience.
Sheri B.
Director of Training
Retail, 201-500 employees

“Reputation.com review”

OverallOverall experience is above average in regards to recommending to others, as well as the ability for Reputation.com to satisfy our business needs. No major issues, and the support team is great.
ProsThe software is easy to use, and the support staff is proactive and easy to reach and communicate with.
ConsThere are some limitations with reporting, but overall it suits all of our needs.
Braxton B.
Digital Reputation Manager
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees

“Reputation”

ProsVery easy to use and explain to people across various departments. Loads of customization that have been really great.
ConsThere have been some bugs with the software that I've been bringing up for months now that are still not resolved. I've been given multiple dates for when a solution was going to be implemented, but it never has been. The introduction of the customer support team rather than having my questions and requests handled by my account manager has severely dropped the quality. I have found myself having to double check their work constantly as they rarely implement things properly.
Erik W.
Business Manager
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
May 28, 2019

“Easy way to manage simple social media outreach.”

OverallEasy way to manage social media outreach and reviews but the templates to create postings need to be updated or just provided. E.g. "Don't forget to pay rent" message with a good picture. Click, click, post would be much better than coming up with a multitude of postings for the month.
ProsI like that you can post/publish one post to multiple platforms all at once. It's also helpful to schedule your postings so that you can knock them out all at once and not have to come back everyday. The templates for responding to reviews are very helpful as well; especially for negative reviews since it tempers the temper that you may have when responding back haha.
ConsThe recommended articles that they have keep getting worse and worse. They are not applicable to almost any property that wants to avoid cliche or click-baity Buzz Feed-esque articles.
May 28, 2019
April T.
Director of Marketing
Sports, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2019

“Not what we expected”

OverallI want to stay a customer but we are frustrated with the ongoing issues. I vetted you thoroughly for nearly a year and it seemed you were our best solution. Immediately after signing the contract the problems started. I'm not confident Rep.com understands our business and is doing everything they can to help us. It takes too long to resolve issues even though it seems people are working on it.
ProsThe response templates and the reporting
ConsThe challenges it has created with our listings becoming unverified, home address showing, constant and consistent problems.
October 3, 2019
Jeff P.
Digital Media Specialist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
September 23, 2019

“Good...once it's set up”

ProsEasy to use and works exactly as expected.
ConsThey way undersell the amount of time it takes to set up the platform.
Dan W.
eCommerce Director
Automotive, 1001-5000 employees
April 10, 2019

“A Fan of Reputation.com!”

OverallOverall, our experience has been excellent.
ProsReputation.com has helped our organization increase reviews across our dealerships and given us one platform for reporting responding and administration.
ConsWish there was still a connection to Yelp ( even though we are not a fan, they are a necessary evil ) Also wish we were notified of negative reviews on Dealer Rater as soon as they were written, not when they are posted.
Nicole R.
Director of Marketing
Insurance, 51-200 employees
April 12, 2019

“Great Reputation Management Software ”

OverallWe are very satisfied with the platform. As I said previously, we are able accomplish more on one platform and significantly improved our online reputation. We really like the dashboard as well.
ProsWe were able to go from three software providers to one for a fraction of the cost. We also increased our google rating from 1.5 starts to 4.4 stars!
ConsThe social media analytics. Our previous provider had better features.

By Reputation.com on May 1, 2019
Fantastic! We're thrilled you're so happy with the platform and that star rating improvement is amazing. We're here if you ever need anything. -Erin, Community Manager
April 12, 2019
Stephanie F.
Leasing and Marketing

“Rep.com”

ProsI like the user friendly interface and that you can drill down on anything.
ConsI do not like that on the home page, the property can only see their performance and not their performance compared to the rest of the portfolio. The report data does not download in a usable format. There is no ability to edit a review response once it is live.
Anita B.
Marketing Account Manager
Automotive, 1001-5000 employees

“Great When It Works”

OverallFor the most part it's been good considering the price point. However, there have been several occasions where some of our social accounts stopped linking correctly to the software and we weren't notified that something was amiss. Unfortunately, we missed responding to a couple of reviews that needed to be addressed because we didn't receive the notifications. As a result we missed opportunities to resolve customer complaints and potentially lost customers.
ProsEase of responding to and tracking reviews from multiple social sites.
ConsWhen one or multiple social accounts stop linking to the software and we're not notified.
Molly B.
Assistant Manager
March 29, 2019

“A Good Reputation for Reputation”

OverallWe can best keep track of reviews and ensure they are responded to in a timely manner. We can also sort by Google, Facebook, ApartmentRatings, and Modern Message. I like that they merge together.
ProsYou can see all your reviews on different platforms in one spot.
ConsIncreasing your score is difficult, and it would be nice to implement a few more platforms for reviews and posting on social media.
Megan R.
Sr. Digital Marketing Communications Specialist
Construction, 501-1000 employees

“Comprehensive, easy-to-use platform”

OverallThe platform makes reading, monitoring, tracking, and responding to a large volume of reviews streamlined and easier to manage.
ProsA very comprehensive platform with an algorithm that gives users a complete picture of their online presence.
ConsSometimes the explanation of the score/score changes is not obvious to users who are not in the platform every day.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
April 10, 2019

“Great for your reputation”

OverallWe use Reputation.com daily. It is an effective tool.
ProsReputation.com has great functionality for posting to Facebook and Google. The reviews are very widely seen and you get an accurate depiction of your brand and where you are succeeding and where you can use some work. We are able to schedule posts whenever we like and also store up a library of content.
Cons I wish there was more posting capability for Instagram and other social media sites aside from Google, Twitter, and Facebook.

“Pleasantly Surprised”

OverallI was skeptical for a long time. As soon as I started with the program I was pleasantly surprised. We saw instant gratification. Have recommended to other industries as well.
ProsHow effective it really is at getting reviews. Ease of use for responses. Responsiveness of staff.
ConsYelp decided to stop doing business with them but we don't like Yelp anyway.
Lola Y.
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Camp Review”

OverallWe love using this to track our social media, and to look at the larger picture for our business needs!
ProsThe interface is easy to use and it makes it very easy!
ConsThe price and some of the features. Also, Reputation.com is not an accredited member of Better Business Bureau which does have some impact when we first chose to go with this service.
Nicole H.
SEO Assistant
March 29, 2019

“Reputation is a great place to see all your listings together”

ProsReputation has been a great source of information for one of our biggest clients. With over 1000 locations nationwide, we need to see how they're doing without having to look individually. We can do that with Reputation and it's awesome. I'm going to be making reports soon now that our information is uploaded, and have them scheduled to send out based on the information I choose which will make keeping up on it all so much easier. Plus our account manager and the other team members at Reputation that help us are so quick to respond to our questions and jump on a call same day if needed.
ConsFor the most part, Reputation is really great. I think I'm a little biased having managed CRM software in the past, but it would be really helpful if we were able to upload information ourselves. Like I said, our account manager is really great but with 1000+ locations, it would be great to be able to upload as needed, change individual locations, etc.
Tiffany D.
Digital Marketing Director

“Neutral”

OverallDealing with accounting has been the worst experience I've ever had with any accounting team. I've been on this product for over a year now and not once have I received a correct invoice. The amount of time I've wasted going back with accounting is insane and they are not clear about what is wrong.
ProsI love the reporting aspects. I am very happy being able to pull metrics on reviews and surveys. This really helps us make changes and improvements within our company. The word cloud and key word summary are the two most important surveys I have and they are proven very useful. The review response feature has also been very helpful and saved us a lot of time.
ConsIt seems that the functionality breaks semi-often. When we put out a survey the results don't always come in for us to see them. The social media tools could be better. I would love to see a planning/grid option for Instagram. This would help us manage this better. Also, the set up process for our survey program was very taxing. Plus their help desk was not very proactive about fixing the product for us. It can take weeks to get a survey functioning properly.
Jenn M.
Marketing Assistant
Real Estate, 51-200 employees

“Integration is Key”

OverallWe are very happy & satisfied with Rep.com!
ProsWe love the fact that Rep.com sends automatic emails to every new move-in and puts them on a rotation is critical. That's what generates the best reviews for our company
ConsI wish they could track who leaves a review from their email. Currently, you can only see clicks.
Colleen B.
Customer Experience Manager
March 29, 2019

“Reputation.com Helps So Much”

ProsI like reputation.com because it let's me see where my customer's mindset is before they get their official survey and it lets me head off any issues they may have had at our dealership.
ConsCustomers confuse sales and service surveys and I wish it was more clear to the customer.
Ann-Marie J.
Marketing Communications Manager
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

“Excellent all-in-one platform”

ProsThe reputation score is helpful in ranking our businesses across the country and measuring performance. The dashboard is very user-friendly with options for reporting, chart-building and filtering. This makes it easy to keep a pulse on reputation management for our network.
ConsThe system is so robust that unless you receive proactive coaching, you may not realize all features that are available.
Kasey K.
Social Media Manager
April 9, 2019

“Great for our organization”

OverallWe are very pleased with Reptutation.com, and it has become an important part of our daily processes when it comes to monitoring and connecting with our guests.
ProsI love how easy it is to pull in all of our reputation management tools into one place. It is clean, and easy to see progress. There are also unique tools that have helped us not only manage, but seek out reviews to better our business and guest relations.
ConsA few minor glitches have proven to be a bit inconvenient, but our Reputation.com representative has been responsive and works closely with us to work things out.
April 9, 2019
Taylor H.
Social Media Strategist
Hospital & Health Care, 5001-10,000 employees
March 29, 2019

“Great tool for community managers”

ProsI love how Reputation.com brings together all review platforms into one easy-to-reference dashboard. They also make data downloads super easy so we can maintain a backlog of all reviews in one place! Also, the customer service is top notch. Kind and helpful representatives who are available and willing build an ongoing relationship.
ConsInability to edit responses within the platform.
October 2, 2019

“A do-it-all website”

OverallRep.com has helped us consolidate our customer sentiment of our entire portfolio all in one place.
ProsRep.com offers intuitive reports that lets our company track performance of all our portfolios. This is just one of the many features rep.com offers
Consreports are a bit clunky at times and could use some more abilities for customization. (I may just be being picky with this.)
October 2, 2019
Jane G.
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
September 30, 2019

“Excellent review management tool, easy to use”

OverallWe've been able to take complete control of our reviews, from automated surveys for every step of the lease-to-living process to extremely fast response for every type of review. Support has been stellar, with frequent phone meetings as we want them to iron out details of processes and quick answers for all of our questions.
ProsEase of use - the learning curve was just minutes and now I can monitor and edit instantly if needed which cuts our response time to almost nothing.
ConsI don't have any problems with this software.
Erin L.
Marketing Director
Retail, 501-1000 employees
September 30, 2019

“Reputation.com is a helpful tool”

OverallReputation.com has been a great tool for helping us manage our online reviews. The software consolidate our reviews into one platform saving our team valuable time. Since we started using Reputation.com our online reviews have increased in both quantity and overall scores. We have 80 retail locations and the reporting options have made it easy to monitor our online reputation by location.
ProsThe software allows our team to consolidate and manage our online reputation in one place. The platform makes responding to reviews fast and easy. There is a feature which allows us to solicit feedback from our existing clients and that has helped increase the positive reviews on Google and Facebook.
ConsThe social media integration is lacking. The software is good for scheduling posts to Facebook and Instagram but unfortunately if you want to pay to "boost" a scheduled post, you can't. The post must be active on Facebook or Instagram before Reputation.com will allow you to boost it. Therefore, we end up having to use the native platform rather than the social media option in Reputation.com.
Adam S.
Manager, Brand Reputation

“Great value!”

OverallReputation.com is making it easy to get everyone in the company involved with helping improve our online reputation. We have been able to boost our rating significantly across all of our locations.
ProsThe ability to have everything in one place from reviews, surveys and social media. I am able to easily manage everything from the platform to make decisions.
ConsSome of the individual solutions could be better. Social listening does not currently include Facebook or Instagram data.
John W.
Marketing Director
Retail, 11-50 employees
April 1, 2019

“3 year customer”

OverallFantastic. I loved the implmentation and ease of responding.
ProsI loved the simplicity of all 11 locations having one dashboard. I loved the alerts from our google and fb reviews. Then I could log on and share, and give immeadiate feedback. Very good decesion for our company.
ConsAfter we changed accounting software programs...rep.com didn't jive with our new system.
April 1, 2019
Brenda M.
Warehousing, 51-200 employees
October 7, 2019

“We are paying for you to write reviews for us ”

ProsI like the ease of searching for and responding to all our reviews (except yelp) in one place.
ConsWe have been paying for you to respond to positive reviews for us and as of Friday no reviews had been posted in MONTHS and my latest email sent on October 3rd, to literally every email address I have at your company, did not even get a response.
Danielle L.
Corp Customer Service Manager
Automotive, 10,001+ employees

“Good company”

OverallMakes social media management basically seamless.
ProsI love our rep and active support team.
Consaccuracy in numbers is frustrating. the delay from the websites to the platform sometimes makes it very hard.
Annie N.
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees

“Reputation Review”

ProsI like how simple it is to use. It's very easy to maneuver through as well as train people on how to use it since I have to train staff almost every week. The price of this software is extremely reasonable compared to many other companies out there.
ConsI don't like that it doesn't always work. That's kind of a big issue for our company. One of the key functions don't always work and we don't get alerted that it isn't working so we have to find out ourselves after months of using and paying for the service.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees
March 29, 2019

“Rep.com as a Healthcare tool”

OverallExcellent service, solid platform, a great control panel for managing info across the web
ProsNavigating through data on Rep.com's platform is fluid and intuitive
ConsReporting section could be a little clearer
Mindy V.
Community Manager
Real Estate, 10,001+ employees
April 11, 2019

“Great Way To Track Reviews!”

OverallIt helps me stay focused on my reviews and allows me to respond easily.
ProsDashboard and notifications are easy and consistent.
ConsI don't have any issue with this software.
April 11, 2019
Shauna P.
Marketing manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees

“Fan on reputation.com”

OverallI have loved working with reputation.com and the product they offer to clients. It has helped increase our reviews and stay on top of what people are saying about us
ProsThe functionality of the back end tool. The elements of the packages available
ConsBetter creative templates would be helpful. More graphically appealing but I do like them