Premier Campground Management Ratings

Overall

About Premier Campground Management

Advanced, full featured cloud-based campground reservation, POS and management system for any size RV park or campground. Learn more about Premier Campground Management

Mark J.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
February 25, 2019

“Reviewed them all, so happy we went with Premier Campground Management”

OverallWe were new campground owners, buying a 65 yer old campground with no website or reservation system. The team at Premier Campground Management got us running from the ground up, and helped us bring this campground into the digital age. Every step of the way they made the process easy, and helped us launch on opening day without a single issue. Couldn't recommend them more!
Pros-Cost - very competitive, and easy to understand costing. Less expensive than others, no hidden fees. Very straightforward pricing -Ease of use -Customers love the ease of the online reservation process have had numerous compliments about the online reservation system and the integrated webpage -Fully Customizable -No Charge POS system included, able to run our entire Campstore from the PSO system -Ease of integrating with credit card service providers -No charge webpage -Best of all is the service. The PCM team is incredibly responsive, and available to assist whenever needed. They take pride in listening to their clients, and take suggestions seriously and integrate ideas into future upgrades
Cons-Tried to think of something, but there isn't a thing I find to be an issue with PCM
February 25, 2019
Grant P.
Hospitality, 51-200 employees

“Glad we chose Premier ”

OverallBy implementing Premier Campground Manager we have saved so much time and money. We are now takine reservations online, sending automated emails, managing our inventory, and reading reports we never had before. We have a better grasp on our business than ever before with the data that premier offers. We have been using the product for over a year now and are extremely pleased with our experience. Representative is constantly listening to our feedback and implementing changes that are making big waves in our business. It's one of our favorite parts of the software. They are always adding more and more features. Your business is constantly changing, why shouldn't your software. Anytime we have ever had a problem I am able to get in touch with someone and they take care of it right away. I am in constant talks over email and they always are timely with their responses. I would recommend premier to anyone.
ProsThe flexibility and customizable features. There are so many different things that you can use but you don't have to. Its very easy to use what you want and leave out what you don't. Billy is fantastic and truly cares about his product and his customers. He constantly taking our feedback and using it to better his system.
ConsThe overall speed of the software could be improved. I imagine for smaller campgrounds the speed is not an issue, but the more sites you add the more load time you can expect.
Susan G.
Owner/Operator
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
February 23, 2019

“Blue Lake Resort Washington”

OverallFrom day one the reps have been helpful and professional. The system he coded is beyond all expectations. I have actually spoken with quite a few people looking into using this system and I can't say enough about how well it works. The price is perfect for the product. This is not a program that will leave you hanging. He really did a phenomenal job including all the needs and if we came up with an idea he implemented it for us. Again I highly recommend this program and company.
ProsEase of use. Our customers have begged for a system that lets them choose their own site online, And this program is amazing. We customized each site to reflect the individual accommodations. The color code for online verses in-house is very helpful. The Reports are wonderful for keeping tabs on the customer data. The reps are available to help with any issues which there have not been many. This program is the Best I've ever seen. And I highly recommend it.
ConsThat not every campground/Rv Resort uses it.
Catherine P.
Owner/Operator
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
February 27, 2019

“So Glad We DID!”

OverallWe were new to the industry when we researched several options and landed on Premier. We compared several other (better known) options and found the cost, simplicity and ease of use with Premier to be notably better. So Glad we made this choice! So far so GOOD!
ProsIncredibly User Friendly, and the support team is extremely responsive if/when we have an issue or need to learn how to do something. The customer facing side is equally as navigable, as we've had seasoned campers say it has been the best online booking experience they have had. Very cost efficient.
ConsWe wish they had a user guide. So far, if we need to learn something new, we simply set up a conference call with the support team, and that works just fine. I'd love to have a book to go through in my "spare" time (haha), but until there is one, we are doing just fine without it.
February 27, 2019
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
March 5, 2019

“Great Software, excellent service!”

OverallWe would highly recommend PCM to any campground that needs to step into a digital data management and reservation system. It's great!
ProsVery comprehensive feature set for both seasonal and transit bookings. Easy booking both in office and on-line. A very usable Point Of Sale (POS) system is included and works fine for our camp store. All of the features integrate very nicely and the reporting systems allow easy mining of sales and reservation data. Support has been outstanding and very prompt when (rare) issues occur.
ConsNone! Probably the best value of campground management software out there. We did a lot of research before choosing PCM.
March 5, 2019
Susan E.
Operator
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

“A true find!”

OverallFrom the first inquiry, to the transferring of data from the old system, the setup with the bank server. Everything has been handled professionally and easily. The communication between Premier, Cardknox and me have been quick and always clear and helpful. I have never written a review of any software, or any product for that matter. I am so impressed with Premier that I asked how I could write a review. I don't ever do that.
ProsThe interface that the campers use for online booking is simple, informative and has options for making an informed selection. eg. photos and descriptions. I was sold as soon as I saw this. For myself and the staff, the ease of learning this software is simple. The old software was cumbersome and not user friendly. This software makes communicating with our campers so easy and we can keep them informed of daily events. What I can't figure out how to do the staff at Premier respond to my email almost immediately and with simple, easy to follow instructions. What I can't, or don't have time to do, they set up for me, with same day service. I use a lot of different software, Premier is one of the easiest that I have ever learned.
ConsThe only con that I can think of is that sometimes the page I want to load is a little bit slower than I would prefer, but no nearly as slow as the previous software.
Jamie B.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
February 23, 2019

“Outstanding Service & Product”

OverallHaving an online website that is so user-friendly is like saving thousands on payroll. Less time having to book, or see which site is available (love the map option where they book via using the map!) via phone is a huge time taking. Thanks for making such a great product!
ProsThis software is amazing! I like how easy it is for our customers and our front desk clerks to make a reservation! The reporting is fantastic too and collects customer info even if they don't book.
ConsAs all programs, it was a small learning curve to the entire system. However I couldn't believe the fast answers, the reps would provide via email or phone! The developer was just so quick and polite to answer our questions!
Shelly H.
Campground Manager
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees
February 23, 2019

“Premier Campground Management review”

ProsSoftware is user friendly for staff and clientele
Consthere is nothing wrong with this program.