Spiro Ratings

Overall

About Spiro

Spiro is the industry's first proactive relationship management platform. Natively built on artificial intelligence, Spiro provides a single solution encompassing traditional CRM, sales enablement and telephony. Spiro's AI engine eliminates the need for data entry and proactively guides sales people to the right actions at the right time. Customers report collecting 8 times more data, reaching 47% more prospects and closing 20% more deals after using Spiro. Learn more about Spiro

Mary B.
Marketing Director
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees
August 26, 2019

“Amazing Support. Easy to Use/Customize. Spiro Assistant = Brilliant. ”

OverallWe use Spiro to organize leads, track the progressions, and house the data for all our accounts. Overall, the tool has been easy to use and easy to customize.
ProsI'm a huge fan, mostly because I have used very expensive tools out there on the market. Compared to Spiro, they are extremely time intensive to set up with very limited support. What I love most is the support team at Spiro. They are extremely responsive and patient! They made the on-boarding process very easy. I was able to add my customizations easily and integrate with other tools with limited effort. My all time favorite feature is the Spiro assistant. This is great for inbound leads via email.
ConsI think this is more of a learning curve - the reporting section is really rich in detail and I just don't have time to sit with all the different reports.
August 26, 2019
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
July 13, 2018

“My experience with Spiro so far has been very good. ”

OverallObviously the tracking of prospects and activity by the sales team, both inside and out. The proactive interaction with the Spiro team in helping us maximize the capability of the platform so we can best utilize the field sales team time on a daily basis. Overall very pleased with the platform and support from Spiro.
ProsI like the ease of use. I like the fact that Spiro is very engaged on a daily basis with customer support. We are not the most easy company to work with as our demands can be much but Spiro is always responsive to any of the requests we have and are very communicative throughout the process.
ConsThere really isn't much that I don't like about the software. If you want to set up a campaign and select multiple contacts/pages, you can only do it one page at a time instead of selecting "select all". Very minor issue.
July 13, 2018
Luke T.
Project Manager/ DES Manager
Construction, 201-500 employees
January 5, 2018

“Spiro has changed the way we manage contacts and opportunities.”

OverallThis software has allowed us to aggregate contacts and business opportunities across many users in multiple offices.
ProsI think what we at Henderson Services are finding that we like the best about Spiro is the availability to have several people working out of the same group of contacts and to integrate all of our touches and opportunities so that we are all aware of who is working on what. The option to tailor the reminders experience to each of our own personalities really helps drive it home.
ConsOccasionally certain pages are not set up quite the way we would like or do not have filter options that we need to see. Fortunately the Spiro team has been great about customizing our experience and helping use get those things integrated into our version.
Joshua B.
Department Manager of Carrier/Outside Sales
August 21, 2018

“What an easy CRM to use and have available”

OverallMy company has seen an uptake in overall customer interaction and collaboration between sales personnel. It has been a great place to come together on projects with multiple departments being able to utilize easy to access customer information.
ProsThis has been one of the best CRM experiences that I have had. I have used several others, but this was a breeze to use, the phone app is fantastic, integration with corporate email was simple: just everything really.
ConsWe have had some cases where we needed some more functionality. However, Spiro was eager to address our concerns and has really come through on our requests.

By Spiro Technologies on August 22, 2018
Thank you Joshua! We are happy to hear that Spiro is helping you reach more customers, and allowing all departments to work together easily. Thank you for being a Spiro customer!
August 21, 2018
Austin I.
Sales Representative
January 11, 2018

“Spiro has helped me grow my business and handle the increase in customers.”

OverallEfficeincy, ease of use, effective systems management capabilities.
ProsI like most about Spiro it's easy to use user interface. I can put all the relevant information about a customer in an easy-to-manage location and classify them with a great deal of specificity.
ConsWhat I think could be improved is Opportunity organization. I like to sort throught my customers by accessing their "Created Date", but organizing opportunities by "Created Date" is not currently an option on Spiro.

By Spiro Technologies on January 19, 2018
We're so happy to hear that Spiro is helping you grow your business! Thank you for your feedback on wanting to sort your opportunities by "create date". We plan to roll out sorting options like this in a release next month.
Orly K.
Founder and Floral Designer
January 19, 2018

“An easy to use CRM with the best sales reports!”

OverallHelped me uncover some deals I had forgotten about, called them, and got the business. I wasn't that familiar with running reports, so was hesitant at first to use them, but the customer support people at Spiro walked me through the reporting features and now I use them all the time.
ProsVery easy to get up and running - the customer service team helped me import all of my contacts smoothly. I'm always on the go, so I make great use of the Email Assistant to check on my deals without having to even log into Spiro. It's great. And I love the reports - not only are they easy to use, but they are helping me discover deals that need more attention.
January 19, 2018
Kevin O.
Sales Development
Internet, 51-200 employees
January 8, 2018

“Easy to use and does a great job of reminding me when I need to follow up with prospects”

OverallMore prospects entering my pipeline because I was reminded to make that 4th and 5th call. More touches equal more opportunity.
ProsThe reminders hold me accountable to follow up emails and a regimented sales cadence. I also like all my notes from past experiences with a prospect are on one page.
ConsOther sales engagement tools have automated the email processes which saves a significant amount of time, but those other tools are also more expensive. So you get what you pay for.

By Spiro Technologies on January 19, 2018
Hi Kevin, I'm pleased to let you know that we will be releasing more automated email functionality in the next month, giving users the ability to send email campaigns to a list of contacts, and track opens, etc.
Chris S.
January 5, 2018

“Organization for my sales team.”

ProsSimplicity on front end. It is very easy to use and no excuse for team not to use it. We have seen an increase in sales.
ConsFor some reason I struggle with the reports. I know the data is their to help make my team more efficient.

By Spiro Technologies on January 8, 2018
Thank you Chris for your review, and for being a Spiro customer! Our customer success team is always here to help you set up any reports you need to make you team more efficient. I'll have your Customer Success Manager reach out to schedule a time to review what reports you'd like to see.
Jared S.
Sales Executive
Logistics and Supply Chain, 501-1000 employees
January 4, 2018

“Love the App on my phone and the reminders”

ProsThe assistant and the reminders. It really keeps me on my toes, especially when travelling. The quick access is a huge bonus
ConsI wish there was a better way to track my weekly productivity. How many calls I have made, how many time I called a specific contact and time of day.

By Spiro Technologies on January 8, 2018
Hi Jared, Thank you for being a valued Spiro customer. As a Spiro user, you receive an automated weekly email that show you a summary of your sales activities, including numbers of calls, emails and meetings. You can also gain valuable insight into your sales productivity by using the email assistant. Send a quick email to assistant@spiro.ai asking what you have done this week, and you'll receive a summary of your progress.
July 10, 2018

“The best CRM that I have ever used. It allows very easy and intuitive tracking of the my accounts”

OverallIncreased sales and more recurring revenue from repeat customers.
ProsEasy and intuitive input and tracking of my accounts, prospects and customer renewals so that nothing falls through the cracks.
ConsI do not like the limited integration of the spiro mobile app when receiving a call from a customer in my spiro app who isn't saved in my personal phone book so it doesn't put the callers name into my call screen.
Eli F.
VP, Business Development
January 8, 2018

“Great Sales CRM that provides what's needed without all the extra fluff.”

ProsSimple ease of use that provides for consistent engagement with perspective clients. These benefits combined with a simple learning curve allow sales teams to instantly use the platform.
ConsNo real complaints, perhaps in the future the software will expand to incorporate a pipelining tools that provides curated leads.

By Spiro Technologies on January 19, 2018
Thank you for your review Eli. We're happy to hear your sales team was able to instantly use Spiro!
William R.
National Chain Account Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

“Catania Oils”

OverallI seem to be more organized and i enjoy all of my communication with a given prospect in one location.
Prosthe organization of my leads and how it does not allow a lead to slip through the cracks.
ConsI would like the reminders to be shown in a calendar format so i can tell how many reminders i have in a given day and also be able to drag and drop reminders to different days (similar to outlook calendar).
Tim L.
General Manager
Chemicals, 51-200 employees

“Great Team”

OverallI have a better understanding of the sales funnel across the company - helps in allocating resources.
ProsVery easy to use while on the road - a great tool for all of our sales people. When used correctly it helps each person become their best.
ConsNot that many cons - really. Coming up the learning curve always takes time. Getting our people to use and to trust it was thew biggest challenge.

By Spiro Technologies on July 17, 2018
We are happy to hear that Spiro is helping your sales reps be their best. Thank you for your review, and for being a valued Spiro customer!
DJ W.
VP
January 8, 2018

“Great for managing deals. literally have to think a lot less and just go.”

ProsManaging opportunities and Spiro assistant, the ease of transferring contacts is nice too. Love the Gmail plug-in and how we can export contacts into a csv.
ConsNot fully understanding how all the data, results, and reports are tracking/compiling. Not a huge fan of the reminders, but understand how helpful they can be along the way.

By Spiro Technologies on January 19, 2018
Hi DJ, Thank you for being a valued Spiro customer. If you'd like to dig into the Spiro reports a little more to understand all the data, our Customer Success Team is always here to help you out!
Ginny C.
marketing
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 1, 2019

“Spiro”

OverallIt is Great! I love working with my customer service rep, they listen to our thoughts and changes and get back to me in a timely manner.
ProsIt is easy to use and to keep our accounts in order
Conswe are now working with them to build a to-do list
July 1, 2019
Luis U.
Real estate advisor
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 10, 2018

“Helped organizing my client data”

OverallProductivity rate went up. Email blasts. Categorized dashboard
ProsCategorized, always modifying, helped in organizing my client database, its reminders features, emails I receive about reminders
ConsCould use a bit more.functions, but overall its good. A bit of color and grafix on the website could make spiro more attractive.

By Spiro Technologies on July 12, 2018
Thanks for your positive feedback Luis! We are glad to hear that your productivity went up since using Spiro. Thank you for being a valued customer.
11-50 employees
January 11, 2018

“easy to use, fairly intuitive”

ProsToo is fairly ease to use, relatively intuitive bot service, good options for setting reminders and follow up. Nice layout and very good in terms of providing the necessities as a CRM tool.
ConsThere is limited functionality and data migration capabilities between accounts, contacts and opportunities. Would like to see history of past opportunities closed/won and area where we can keep notes regarding calls and contact details.
Adam C.
Sales
Printing, 201-500 employees
January 8, 2018

“I have enjoyed using Spiro over the last few months. This is the best CRM I have used”

OverallHaving multiple accounts, and contacts within each account I am easily able to track my communication on a daily basis. This helps me to know when I have spoken to a customer, and exactly what we discussed. The follow up prompts are automatic, and with one click, I can remind myself to call each customer frequently. Also, the reminders are emailed to me, so that I know daily what I need to do.
ProsI like the ease of use. When I send emails or receive them, they automatically populate in my contacts profile. This makes it very easy to track our conversations. Also, it is simple to email from Spiro, allowing me to stay in one screen.
ConsI have had a few issues with lost contacts, but the customer service team at Spiro has been very quick to help me with this.

By Spiro Technologies on January 19, 2018
Thank you Adam for your review of Spiro! We are happy to hear Spiro is keeping you on top of all your deals.
Jim L.
Sales Engineer
Machinery, 51-200 employees
July 16, 2018

“The support we've received by Erick Ruuttila has been fantastic!”

OverallDetailed opportunity tracking with a minimal time expenditure.
ProsThe automatic entries when an email is sent or received and automatic entry when a phone call is placed.
ConsThere have been some reports which I needed, but Erick quickly and in great detail created the reports.

By Spiro Technologies on July 19, 2018
Thanks Jim for being a Spiro customer, and for the nice review! We are pleased to hear how happy you are with the customer support you have received. Thanks again!
Greg N.
Integrated Solutions Specialist - Specialists in Workflow Management and Cost Recovery
11-50 employees
February 21, 2018

“Finally A Salesperson-Friendly CRM”

OverallIt is a great sales management aid.
ProsSpiro has helped me keep on top of my opportunities and to move them further through the sales cycle in less time. Add in to that the countless features that are included, especially the reporting options and you have a program that is kind of fun to use. Being in the software sales marketplace myself, it is good to work with a company that engages with its clients to ensure that the software is delivering on all of its promises.
ConsIt would be great I guess if it did all the work for me, but then I would be out of a job! So please don't let it get too smart!
February 21, 2018
Josh H.
Sales Representative
Machinery, 11-50 employees
January 4, 2018

“I have really enjoyed using Spiro to organize my contacts and prospects. ”

OverallThe ability to organize and manage information about prospects, in a way that others in my company can access to. This shared information helps prevent missed opportunities on our end.
ProsThat it constantly reminds me to follow up with prospects, that I may otherwise fail to follow up with in a timely manner. I love the app. It's the best!
ConsThat it sometimes acts choppy when accessing on my PC through Internet Explorer. This issue does go away when using Spiro through the app though.

By Spiro Technologies on January 19, 2018
Hi Josh, We're happy to hear that Spiro is helping keep you organized and following up with your prospects in a timely manner. Thanks for being a customer!
Internet, 51-200 employees
January 4, 2018

“Spiro is a great every day CRM tool to help keep clients and prospects organized.”

ProsThe organization of the tabs makes it so I can go from my company prospects to my reminders in an easy fashion.
ConsThe app is significantly less detailed with notes that myself or my teammates have left on company.
Athena D.
Business Development Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
January 5, 2018

“Good and Bad. Some things we love, some things we don't.”

OverallI was able to express my Pros and Cons of the product I've been using. I spoke on behalf of myself and my colleague, who is also using Spiro.
ProsThe App. Tracking business won and who is sending the business. Ability to connect contacts under company.
ConsWe're missing notes and some notes are duplicated under the wrong providers. It's difficult to sort a report and there are a lot of unnecessary fields in the reports. Limited reports available through the app. On certain screens, you can't use the "Tab" button to move from field to field.

By Spiro Technologies on January 8, 2018
Hi Athena, Thank you for rating our customer support 5 out of 5 stars! We take pride in having a Customer Success Manager assigned to every Spiro user. I'll have your CSM reach out to set up a time to go over reports, and how they can work best for your needs.
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
November 12, 2018

“Creative”

ProsI love Spiro's creative approach to assistants within the platform and the users ability to set the persona. It makes the platform entertaining as well as intuitive.
ConsToo many times when sending e-mails to the assistant the information did not translate accurately when creating prospects, etc. Usually I would have to go into Spiro and update the fields so that they were correct.
November 12, 2018
Duane V.
Salesman
Farming, 11-50 employees
March 5, 2018

“Customer service and response to emails is second-to-none.”

OverallImproved organization leads to more sales won and the ability to stay on top of repeat customers and track when their next shipment will need to get ordered
ProsThe ability to track every interaction with each of my customers so I can pull up the history quickly when I go to visit or call that customer.
ConsI wish it was interfaced with Siri for voice command while I'm driving. That's the only thing I wish was improved

By Spiro Technologies on March 6, 2018
We are pleased to hear that you are winning more sales with Spiro! Thank you for your great feedback, and for being a valued customer.
March 5, 2018
Sheala T.
Retail Sales Account Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
June 20, 2019

“Spiro User Basic Review”

ProsI like that it helps keep me organized and that it sends reminders
ConsThere tend to be some glitches and sometimes I think that it over complicates things that c ould be simpler.
James S.
Engineering Sales
January 5, 2018

“Easy, Fast and Hardy enjoying the experience ”

ProsEase of use on all devices I have as well as functionality. Data entry is simple with an easy flow.