TIMEOFF.GURU Ratings

Overall

About TIMEOFF.GURU

TIMEOFF.GURU helps you save a lot of time and minimize the errors in the process of submitting, approving, tracking and managing every leave, vacation and absence in your team and your company. Learn more about TIMEOFF.GURU

May 29, 2018

“I work intensive with the program, between 10 - 30 aplications daily , and it`s very usefull ”

ProsIt`s very easy to work with, saves time and efforts, our emplyees are very happy with it . I can export monthtly all the filled applications in an exel table and this is very convenient!
ConsI`d like, as an administrator, to recieve emails when someone denies his declared vacation. Also, when I make the monthly export from first to last date, the reference I recieve includes the dates from the previous month, which I have already processed
Vanya B.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 15, 2017

“Very useful and easy to use.”

ProsReally easy to use, can see all of my team planned holidays, very fast to approve a request, opportunity for restrict certain days.
Consmobile version is not well developed and using it on mobile phone is not really easy and sometimes frustrating.
Pavleta A.
Office assistant
November 21, 2017

“- user and administrator - HR role ”

Pros- easy and convenient to use - available with mobile phones and tablets - intuitive interface - reports - calendar of the absences - quick approval of absences - notifications with e-mail and sms - less paper
ConsI hope you are working on developing the "time off - for few hours of the day ", and you will offer it to us very soon :)
David S.
CFO
Entertainment, 201-500 employees
November 15, 2017

“Simple but user friendly web base platform”

ProsEasy to use, user friendly, significantly improved our days off booking and monitoring. Colour options when displaying individual team members days off, is very useful (but works only up to a limited number of people on the team)
ConsNo possibility to split the day, e.g. to take only 1/2 day off. In the current version our organisation is using, we can take only the whole day off, not a shorter period. Also a point for consideration, introduce a "wishlist booking" or something similar which could help the team manager to carefully manage the long term team availability. This should be kind of pre-booking of your planned days off - an example summer or Christmas holidays when during a short term period almost everybody on the team would like to have holidays so it is important the team mangers understand the potential team availability.
Joana M.
social media manager
Media Production, 51-200 employees
May 29, 2018

“Easy to use software, great tool for teamwork and to work with, systematized, user-friendy view ”

OverallIt really saves time, spares lots of emails between team members and eliminates the need for paper applications when days off are needed
ProsI love the fact that after adding all the team members, I know who are the people I can rely on for the next week with just one glance. I like the simple view also
ConsI'm not sure if this is a general "problem" or it is on my computer only, but when there are too many people, the colours begin to duplicate, and sometimes I cannot change them manually. I mean I can change it, but it's not saving, so it's a little confusing.
Ivan T.
Chief Information Officer
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
November 15, 2017

“Very easy to use app - it has no learning curve. ”

ProsLayout and ease of use is the application primary advantage. It will provide good overview of your team's planned and unplanned vacations and absences from work.
ConsRare update cycles(or at least such that are visible to the user). Bugs are fixed rather slowly unless they are not critical. Inability to see sufficient information at a glance (supervisor or manager role).
Zdravka A.
HR Specialist
November 15, 2017

“I use the program a lot not only as a user, but also as an administrator. It`s a great product.”

OverallLess routine work, fewer adjustments.
Pros Save a lot of routine work. The program is very user-friendly. We make fewer adjustments. The program ensures transparency.
Cons I have no other remarks except I would like to make the necessary reports for me. This is done with the assistance of the administrator.
Diana K.
November 23, 2017

“I use the software for almost an year and I am happy with it.”

OverallTime saving
ProsIt saves me a lot of time to plan, book or change my days off. I can easily see who of my colleagues is on holiday I who would be able to be my substitute during mine. I can easily see how many days from which year I have left I thus it's easiear to plan the whole year.
ConsThe interface is not very good looking. Showing everyone of the colleagues in a different colour is not the best option.
November 23, 2017
Maria I.
Reporter
May 30, 2018

“The software makes it very easy to see all relevant information and organise business processes.”

ProsI can easily filter out the information I need from the one I don't, and switch between preferences.
ConsThe error message at login - it says "Unvalid user or password" and since I use various emails and passwords to log on to different platforms, it would be less confusing and would save a lot of time if the error message would tell me whether I got the user or the password wrong.
May 30, 2018
Angel B.
programmer
November 21, 2017

“I often use it to check if one of the other office staff is on vacation to plan the work week.”

ProsYou always know which of your team is in vacation or sick, you have a history of your vacations, sending and approving is within an hour or two, a mobile application that gives me access and control wherever I am.
ConsIt would be good to have a detailed guide or more hints about what it is and showing what can be done.
Petar Y.
ITC Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 15, 2017

“it is useful system, but does not have support for mobile device - mobile application”

Prosit is easy to use and not time consumable. you have everything in one page. you can work from the name of someone else
Consinterface and that does not support mobile devices. we are waiting this functionality from over an 1 year. people search is not very good.
Restaurants, Unspecified
May 9, 2018

“TimeOff Guru is a worthwhile product that provides a lot of value for organizations”

OverallThe fantastic user-friendly interface, with multiple options and reporting capabilities.
ProsSimple and user-friendly design that is accessible for every user. Moreover, it is extremely convenient and affordable, allows for planning and scheduling based on an annual calendar.
ConsThe product is very beneficial and one of the best when taking into account value for money spent.
May 9, 2018
Nikita T.
archive coordinator
Media Production, 201-500 employees
November 15, 2017

“I am using it for planning my holidays. Also I can check when my colleagues planned their holidays.”

OverallWell, it saves me time and paper.
ProsI like the most that it is very easy and simple for use. And also I can see who in my department is taking holiday, so I can plan mine. You can see also colleagues not only from your department but from entire company. I like that I can hide other people's holidays and see only mine.
ConsWell, it doesn't send confirmation to your substitute, that will do your work for the holidays. So your are not aware if your substitute is available for the time you want to take holiday.
Assia T.
director
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
November 21, 2017

“ I can always check the holidays of my colleagues at any time”

Overall Save me time and talk with my colleagues. I like everything. I very much like the color distinction of my colleagues' holidays and I can easily navigate and plan
ProsI can easily work with him. I use the software from my phone at all times and I can easily and easily plan for my vacation
Svetlana C.
Business Consultant
November 15, 2017

“ I use TIMEOFF to follow the company policy concerning leaves, sick-leaves etc.”

ProsIt is considered great for planning and following up my leaves and sick-leaves as well as these of our team members. It is considered great for defining approval workflows. It gives me an opportunity to check my taken sick-leaves, my rest days etc. anytime. It gives us as a team the great opportunity to compare our intentions concerning holidays, so to organize our work better.
Georgi Y.
Switcher
November 14, 2017

“As a simple user its an easy and fast way to do a job otherwise taking a few days to complete.”

ProsEasy to work with, fast to coplete the job I need done. Can see the info I want and need all the time.
ConsCould use more detailed information for the team using it. More info about when and how much time they are using.
Iliya V.
DBA
November 15, 2017

“It was easy to get used to the system.”

ProsThe system has an easy and intuitive interface. It is fast and saves time. It provides a detail history about users' activity.
Ventsislav M.
Web Developer

“Great.”

ProsI find the software to be easy to use and simple it not take to be rocket scientist to know how to work with this software.
ConsThe cons that I find is the interface of the software may be more user friendly and be better. You may consider to add some visual effects and some new cool visual feature
Radka T.
accountant
May 28, 2018

“the product is easy for work, and save my time.”

ProsI really like the easy interface and quick access. The system have more options for planning, and save our time.
ConsI don't like this approval system by two or more managers. Sometimes this make a big problems for users.
May 28, 2018
Asen H.
traffic coordinator
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
November 15, 2017

“I took part in testing and then in real database”

OverallI think it's great for the purpose - excellent functionality. I do not have remarks about the way in works.
ProsEasy use - the program leads you in every step. You can still see which of your colleagues are planned their vacation.
STANISLAV V.
Broadcast administrator
November 14, 2017

“Good software without flaws”

ProsThe simple and user friendly GUI, the speedy workflow. The time off management in the team is really well implemented.
ConsNone really, it all works well. From a user standpoint it has everything needed, maybe some option to integrate with outlook calendar would be nice.
Ivan V.
Bulk Trader
Food Production, 51-200 employees
May 22, 2018

“Very easy way to take some days off from work.”

ProsYou can be sure that someone else will look after your work when you are out of the office. It is simple and great.
ConsCurrently I am not aware of any cons. At some point we didn`t have visibility, but the problem was solved quickly.
May 22, 2018
Miryana Z.
PR Expert
November 27, 2017

“Very convinient and user friendly platform.”

ProsThe best thing about TimeOff is that it's simple to use and you get it straight away. It saves time, effort and money!
ConsIt's not integrated with my email. It would be great if it could be integrated with my calendar for further convinience.
November 27, 2017
Miglena P.
Chief accountant
Banking, 11-50 employees

“It's easy.”

ProsLike the ease of work, the visibility of the whole company and the staff, as well as the speed and simplicity.
ConsI have a problem with printing the reports that I'm not sure that has developed the software in the company.print
Borislav K.
Head of Facilities
November 15, 2017

“The software is friendly userfaced, simple and helpfull.”

ProsManaging the team members' leaves in different colors is very efficient. Simplicity is the best tool. The interface is friendly and logical. Good to have a such a tool.
Borislav L.
News Reporter
November 14, 2017

“Easy to navigate and get your job done.”

ProsVery user-friendly interface, not only for HR professionals. Easy to calculate the holidays, fast response from the staff.
11-50 employees
May 24, 2018

“Easy and fast”

OverallSaving time
ProsEasy to use, mobile app is nice as well, it saves so much time and of course at the moment we are paperless.
ConsWell sometimes the mobile application is not performing at its best, but this is not regular thing anyway.
May 24, 2018