PREto3 Ratings

Overall

About PREto3

PREto3 is a cloud-based Childcare Management Software built for Daycare and Afterschool Program Owners and Administrators. Our easy-to-use online tools enable you to set up paperless check-in/out, billing automation, calendar invites, event management, full-service payroll, class and student management, online enrollment with built-in enrollment forms, daily activity planning, real-time communication, broadcasting, and much more! | Sign Up for Free Trial (No Credit Card Required) Learn more about PREto3

Hana H.
IT Director
Retail, 51-200 employees

“PREto3 Review”

OverallGreat App, you can really tell they're working hard to make this a great app, there was some issue where you couldn't use a certain feature, but they were able to fix that after we reported this problem.
ProsWhat I love about this program: 1. Immunization and allergy records 2. Attendance 3. Communication feature which makes it a lot easier for parents to participate. 4. Keeping up with tuition fees 5. Calendar Updates 6. Curriculum materials
ConsWish they have a video function that we can share with the parents, little glitches that happens every now and then, I've already reported this to their support and hopefully they will have this fixed by the next update.

Fana H.
Web Developer
Computer Networking, 5001-10,000 employees
December 28, 2018

“PREto3 Child Care Management App Review”

OverallIt's a growing company so sometimes support can be slow, and app might crash, but you can see they're constantly working on these problems.
ProsFriendly and passionate staffs. The app is constantly updating with new features since I started using this app. I love that there's more features to keep records of immunization and also a better looking interface makes it more fun to use. Their sales and support staffs are really friendly and also respond within a day.
ConsSmall start-up so when I first started using the app a lot of the functions wasn't working properly and their support was nowhere to be found, but a couple month ago they contacted me again to set up the app, and the new app definitely looks a lot different and works a lot better, and it seems like they have a lot more support staffs to help me.

Robinson N.
Pharmacy Technician
Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees
December 14, 2018

“AWESOME APP. LOVE THE WORK. ”

OverallGreat App and love all the features and saved so much time on the paper work!
ProsOut of all the child care management system I've used in the past years, PREto3 is the easiest one to learn and also set up, you can find their app store link on their website and download the app directly. There's also no sign up required for parents to use the app, they just need their emails to log into the app. We saved so much time on paperworks and payment since everything is stored inside the system. It's definitely worth the value especially the app is free to use.
ConsExperience with using this app has been great so far, will update if anything comes up

By Teknol on December 19, 2018
Thanks for the awesome review, Robinson! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Ava W.
Accountant
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
December 17, 2018

“Great!!”

ProsSimple, easy to use, constantly improving, getting better with each updates, lots of features
ConsThe app crashes sometimes when you're on it for too long, but hasn't been happening recently, maybe the problem is already fixed.

December 17, 2018

By Teknol on May 7, 2019
April 29, 2019
Consumer Electronics, 1001-5000 employees

“Not useful”

OverallI hate it, it isn't intuitive or useful.
ProsIt is an app, that is about all I can say for it.
ConsThis app is being used by my grade school aged child care. When I log into the app it presents me with a landing page of content that is NOT at all applicable to me or my family. It doesn't surface communication right on the landing page (which is the only thing I use it for). The landing page is not dynamic, it never changes. In the last app I used for this same service it allowed me to see the calendar of activities and indicate when I would be absent, or to sign up (within the app) for additional activities, and show those to me to confirm I was attending.

By Teknol on December 14, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our app. We cannot dictate what the preschool teacher or owner wants to share on their landing page, all information provided in the landing page is what the program teachers or admin think is useful to the parents. Communication is part of the many features that we provide in the app, after log in simply click on menu button at the lower right and you will see communication feature along with some other useful features you can use. We would like to get more detail about your experience. Please contact our support at sales@preto3.com
Mayank N.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
January 2, 2019

“Really helpful for parents”

OverallExcellent app
ProsEasy to track school events on the calendar feature and also being able to see my kids daily school activities and live updates on pictures and videos
ConsSometimes the app doesn't keep you logged in, So once you close the app you have to re-login again

By Teknol on January 4, 2019
Thank you very much for such great review! We work hard to offer the best child care management application on the market, so I'm happy to see that reflect on your experience with our app. We have fixed the log in issue, our system will remember you and keep you logged in.
January 2, 2019
Biraj Z.
Senior Software Developer
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“Amazing Concept”

OverallOverall experience is good. Almost features are covered which required for teachers, parents and school admin. So I will give 90 out of 100.
Pros1) I like concept that parents keep updated about their child. 2) Reduces pepper work 3) Check-in/out students along with edit and history feature.
Cons1) No Offline Support 2) UI/UX can be more user friendly.

By Teknol on December 21, 2018
Thanks for the awesome review, Biraj! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Thomas L.
Front desk manager
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
December 23, 2018

“PREto3 capterra review”

ProsBeing able to see what my kids are doing and learning daily. It has been a lot easier for us to do payment talk to teachers and check school events all in one app.
ConsI've been using this app for six month and there hasn't been a bad experience yet

By Teknol on December 26, 2018
December 23, 2018
Elijah M.
Painter
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

“PREto3 App Review”

ProsHave everything I need on my phone. I can check my son in from my app instead of using sign in/out sheet, and all the enrollment documents are already online, so no more missing information when I'm trying to sign up for a school. It is also much easier using the app to communicate with teachers.
ConsNothing particular, the app has been working the way it's supposed to be.
Suhail J.
University administrator
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“I love PREto3!”

ProsI really enjoyed all the different resources and the access to helpful information about my child's development.
ConsI was very satisfied with it overall. The only thing I would suggest is providing more variety in types of resources.

Jackie W.
Supervisor
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees

“Review”

ProsI like that I can review my child's progress see important announcements and be a part of the class room.
ConsI'd like to see more about what's going on in the school. More updates, more use. Possibly suggestions to increase my child's learning

Shirley V.
Teacher
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Really easy to use ”

OverallFriendly staffs, and great system at no cost!
ProsFast! Easy to use. Great supporting staffs, Great built-in curriculums.
ConsSmall Company so they have limited supporting staffs, it can take some time to connect with their support, but nevertheless still got helped and solved my problem at the end of the day!

By Teknol on December 19, 2018
Thanks for the awesome review, Shirley! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. And I agree that our supporting staffs are very limited, and we're constantly hiring as we grow, we hope to provide the best experience for you.
Kevin L.
Biotechnology, 1-10 employees

“LOVED IT!”

ProsVery easy to use, easy sign up process and ready to use in minutes. Their staffs are really friendly and helpful during our set up process.
ConsNothing really, it's a free app and works well.

Joan D.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

“Not satisfied”

OverallDisappointing because it's not fully functional
ProsIt was free and seemed it would be a match for our needs
ConsWe weren't empowered to set up new families and had to rely on our rep who was very nice but all the way up in NYC and we'd prefer someone closer or who can let us have more access to the information needed to manage the program

By Teknol on December 14, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our app. We've updated our app a few times since then. You now have access to every features in the app and also you will have access to all the information you need to manage the program. You can now set up new families, teachers and student. We would like to get more detail about your experience. Please contact our support at sales@preto3.com
James C.
coach
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Reviews For PREto3”

ProsAbility to track student check-in/out records and track which rooms students are in really saves us huge amount of time. THere are five features that we had to go to multiple different systems to use now it's all in one app.
ConsDaily activities still crashes sometimes.
Lauren T.
Coordinator of Grants and Communications
Education Management, 51-200 employees
December 13, 2018

“Wish my daycare provider would utilize the app features”

ProsI am attracted to the communication and resources features on the app. The organization of the app is clean and intuitive, as well.
ConsMy daycare provider invited me to download the app upon enrolling my son; however, I have never received any form of communication from them through the app. The software is only as useful as the content uploaded to it, so unfortunately, for me, it's pretty useless without participation from my daycare provider.

By Teknol on December 17, 2018
Thank you so much for your kind words, Lauren. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us¿and we agree, one of the issue that we faced is daycare provider not being active, and we're currently fixing this issue by sending weekly update to remind them and also give them an idea on what to share with the parents.
Maria C.
Sales/Marketing
E-Learning, 1001-5000 employees

“Parents Review”

ProsReally useful for busy parents. It allows schools to easily contact you and notify you with any children and school information.
ConsThe notifications can be too much at times.
Jennifer H.
RN
Medical Practice, 10,001+ employees
February 5, 2019

“Terrible app”

OverallTerrible app, 1 message showing, when I click on it, nothing in inbox.
ProsThere are no postitives to this application.
ConsI have 2 children, only one is showing. complained, now 2 are showing, but any info on #2 changes #1's info. Have emailed Preto3 with no help.

By Teknol on February 27, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our app. We have fixed the issue of adding multiple child under one parents' name a few updates ago, You should be able to change any children's information without affecting other children's account. We would like to get more detail about your experience. Please contact our support at sales@preto3.com
February 5, 2019
Education Management, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Preto3 is the way to be ”

ProsConnecting with my child through this software , seeing what he's up to and what's new with the daycare
ConsI wish it would alert me when something new was posted on my child

By Teknol on December 19, 2018
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. And luckily we did add a new function that would notify users when something new was posted on their child. Please visit our app again to check this function out! And if you have any additional questions please email us at sales@preto3.com
Cindy Y.
accounting
Consumer Services, 5001-10,000 employees

“PREto3 Product Overview”

ProsGreat support staff, great energy and very knowledgable in the early education sector. I love the new online enrollment and payment system, making payment and registration so much easier. And I also get daily activities update on how my son's doing at the school.
ConsThey're constantly updating their app with new features and because of that some of the features might be unavailable.
David W.
IT
Banking, 501-1000 employees

“Review for PREto3”

ProsParents can engage more with school by in-app message and phone calls. And also set up child's records such as immunization and allergy.
ConsIt gets slow in the afternoon when I'm trying to log in. The screen will show synching.
Computer & Network Security, 1001-5000 employees
December 18, 2018

“Child care app does it's job”

ProsIt is stable and effective. It is a convenient way to communicate.
ConsIt doesn't have a way to mark your child absent, you need to use a message.

By Teknol on December 19, 2018
Thanks for the positive review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. And fortunately we've added the function that parents will be able to mark their child absent in our Attendance function, please check this function out at our app, if you need any additional assistance please message us at sales@preto3.com
Vilma T.
Teacher
Education Management, 1-10 employees
January 6, 2019

“Pre3 app”

ProsIt's easy to download and get parents on to the app.
ConsLimited access Cannot post dates to calendar

By Teknol on January 31, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our app. We've updated our app a few times since then. You have full access to post dates and access all calendar features. If you have any more questions please contact sales@preto3.com
January 6, 2019