Fuze Ratings

Overall

About Fuze

Fuze Voice is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that is designed to empower productivity and deliver insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. The vendors value proposition is that Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device. Learn more about Fuze

Sam P.
Creative Assistant
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees
September 5, 2019

“A must have tool in your business!”

OverallThe main benefits of Fuze is that you have access to phone, email/messenger, video conference and meetings all in one tool. Fuze makes everything so much easier, it's convenient and i've found you're more likely to get an instant response (which definitely beats waiting for people to read/respond to their emails).
ProsFuze is an absolutely brilliant software as it allows people to stay connected globally 24/7 without having lots of online tools/apps or a physical phone cluttering up your desk. Everyone in the business uses it daily for phone calls, meetings, screen shares, group messaging and so much more. One of my favourite features is the 'share screen' option you have when you're in a meeting. I find it to be extremely beneficial as it allows you to convey information clearly and efficiently. Another small feature I like is that you can make specific groups (e.g - if a number of you are working on a project together, you can all keep up-to-date with what's happening without having to send emails with everyone CC'd in). Finally, I also like the shared note section you can have with another person, this is perfect for putting meeting times, notes, anything else you are wanting to share.
ConsThe only little issue I have with Fuze is that you can't send more than one image through at one time. You have to send them one by one, which isn't a big issue, but it's something I forget about on a regular basis.
September 5, 2019
José Elías G.
Auxiliar de Reporting
Accounting, 501-1000 employees
December 3, 2018

“Great substitute for Skype”

OverallWe are using fuze to comunicate intercompany, which is fantastic since I feel that Fuze is much more intuitive than Skype, has more options in a clearer way (like when you share an image in a group conversation you just click it, unlike Skype in which you have to look for it), Also I think that since the mobile app isn't as intrusive as the Skype Mobile, most users do not really mind having the app to be connected at all times.
ProsWhat I like most about Fuze is that the desktop version and the mobile version aren't as intrusive as Skype is. Also it's super easy to make a meeting, you have your "room" number so anyone who wants to have a meeting only has to have that number and presto! Which leads me into the contacts, whenever you look for a contact you search them by name a lot easier than Skype as well as by corporate e-mail. I think that it's also a nice touch to have the emoticons you use on your cellphone on the desktop app as well, it's a nice touch.
ConsWhat I didn't like was that for example if you want to add some contact into your favorites you need to interact with them in any way, I find it easier by chat but can be annoying if you have no real reason to start a conversation. Also the Outlook extension is kinda heavy and may dull or slow your outlook sometimes.
D. SKye H.
IT Technician
Computer Software, Unspecified
December 5, 2017

“Enterprise level telephony, in the cloud”

OverallThe largest benefit is not having to replace/upgrade aging hardware and software, we don't have to manage equipment at our sites anymore, all the heaving lifting is in the cloud.
ProsFuze is a fully featured UC in the cloud, providing telephone calls (with a full backend of call flows, agents, incoming, outgoing, etc), collaboration and meetings (from 1 to thousands of participants), voicemail, and multiple types of endpoints such as physical phones, SIP clients, Windows and Mac desktop client, Android and iOS mobile clients. It has all the features you need, without the headaches of managing PBXs and servers.
ConsFuze is still developing its Browser based client, we would really like that because currently there isn't a way to run the Fuze "Desktop" experience on Linux. Once they finish the web client there will be that capability. Their customer support needs to be sized up a bit too, sometimes it takes too long to get things resolved (they get resolved, but the length of time needs to be reduced)
December 5, 2017
Greg F.
Squadron Commander/Public Affairs Officer/Leadership Officer/IT Officer
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees
December 18, 2018

“Decent product with growing pricetag...”

OverallFuze was a great product for my team...even with the difficulties in the middle of our time using the product. It did a great job for our teleconferencing needs, with shared desktop. We'd still be with them if the company had been more reasonable and served us like customers.
ProsWe used Fuze for our Team Meetings on a geographically dispersed team. In the early days of our use of Fuze, it served our needs well. We were transferring from the "Big Boys" on the street because of their escalating costs for the same service. Fuze was great. In the middle of our journey we started having issues with updates and other issues that slowed our team meetings. Later in the journey, it came back and was rock solid.
Cons1. Issues with upgrades and sound quality at times. 2. Once they got their issues worked out, they caused their prices to skyrocket and their business model changed and they wanted to "demo" the product to re-do our contract. We'd been USING the product for years! They wouldn't tell us pricing structure without a pitch. No time for such nonsense! Finally, they wrote and announced that our product offering was going to end....in TWO WEEKS! Done. They lost us there.
December 18, 2018
Ikaika K.
IT Engineer
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
August 30, 2018

“Keep Looking”

OverallThe bottom line: Fuze's service is reliable, but it starts with a high price tag and because of the missing functionality, it goes even higher because of the extra man hours that you need to bring their system up to par.
ProsWe came to Fuze from a home built system. As our company grew, our system became harder and harder to manage and we started to have outages because of the stress that was put on our servers. When we switched over to Fuze I set myself on their outage alerts and although I was alerted to an outage or service disruption, I only felt the impact of an outage twice in three years.
ConsIf you call in on the support line, you will get a company called answer one which will create a ticket for you. You can get people on the line when you have an emergency, but I've only been able to get a person transferred to me twice. The other times they called back within an hour. It is not easy to understand what you are being billed for, so the bill can creep up with stuff that you no longer need. You don't have control over provisioning your phones. You have to call in or submit a ticket and although the SLA for those types of requests is 48 hours it is hardly reached if you don't follow up. I've had to wait for more than a week which meant that our new hires got to do busy work for at least 4 days after training. Reports are inaccurate. For our call floors, we pay bonuses based on the amount of work that the agent puts in. The report have been inaccurate enough times that we now have to verify that the report is running after we run the report.
August 30, 2018
Harry L.
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
February 26, 2019

“Used for 5 years now and still getting better, support are amazing ”

OverallWe needed to move to a system that offered features, scale, good price and support and where we would have business continuity. It offers flexible working and a more agile and mobile workforce. As the tital we are 5 years in and still feel that we are growing with the product.
ProsEase of use and continued feature development and deployment. Support sort things out asap and will do their best to make the product work how you need it to. Mobile App and Softphone add business flex that we needed.
ConsThe base level of call analytics is not quite flexible enough for our use but that is very unique.
Entertainment, 5001-10,000 employees

“Three years of Fuze”

OverallFuze provides an economical SIP-based voice service without the need for any on-premise equipment. Can be used with software app/clients and/or with physical, desktop and conference IP phones.
ProsI like that this service provides and app for both desktop and mobile. The user portal is useful as it allows configuration of features like simultaneous ring and voicemail. Voice quality is very good and HD voice is possible if the other callers support it.
ConsEarly on, (ThinkingPhones days) the apps were not so fully featured or functional as they are today.
Nick C.
Infrastructure Supervisor
Printing, 1001-5000 employees
November 28, 2018

“A great software for Unified Communication!”

OverallWe are using Fuze as a single platform to for voice and instant messaging. We've had little to no problems with the voice piece and the IM piece works great, but we've had issues with user adoption of the app. Make sure that if you're deploying you have a solid user adoption strategy! Overall, a great replacement over standard PBX phone systems or the complexity of Cisco VOIP solutions.
ProsThe software is continually being updated with features and functionality requested by users. They listen to complaints and improvement requests and take them seriously!
ConsSome of the functionality is not as straightforward to use as it should be. It can integrate contacts from other sources, but sometimes does a poor job.
November 28, 2018
Oscar T.
Engineer
Internet, 501-1000 employees
April 9, 2018

“Effective conference platform.”

ProsFuze is a cloud-based unified communications platform and because it is based in the cloud ; it makes it easy for me to access it wherever I may be. It empowers productivity and delivers insights across my organization by allowing us access its simplified business voice communication tool, dynamic video conferencing, and hands-on collaboration feature.In summary , Fuze enable my company's workforce to communicate seamlessly at anytime and without any device restriction.
ConsWill be interesting to have more screens available in the screen sharing option.Also the aesthetic is quite poor ,I think it can much more vibrant.
April 9, 2018
Kenneth G.
Relationship Manager

“Fuze Review”

ProsWe changed from a fairly old phone system to this one. With Fuze, all of my phone interaction has suddenly become computer-based. This is to say that I'm now able to use an old pair of gaming headphones for all of my call needs, and calls to my work phone can be forwarded to my cell when I'm out.
ConsSetting up conference calls can be a little frustrating. It integrates with Google calendar, but it will not show you who has accepted the invite. Also, not to be too nitpicky, but the access code to conference calls is 12(!!) digits long.

By Fuze on November 16, 2018
This review is of Fuze, not FuzeDigital. They are two separate companies.
Government Administration, 10,001+ employees
December 3, 2018

“Fuze allows you to streamline and fuse your group communication efforts!”

OverallFuze provides superlative global voice, video, messaging, and collaboration software and applications that enable me to communicate more effectively and efficiently.
ProsI love that we can have conference calls with someone in NY, CA, and China at the same time. Fuze is a vital business communication tool!
ConsHonestly no drawbacks of the software, just some of the people I have to deal with! Too bad Fuze couldn't provide new work colleagues and counter parts!
Jason V.
Systems Engineer
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
February 19, 2019

“Billing department was impossible to get a hold of”

OverallSoftware was overall good. My disconnect was when we needed to get a hold of billing to straighten out some details. I would call and someone would answer and create at ticket on my behalf, but no one would ever call back.
ProsEasy to use and manage and support team was responsive.
ConsUnable to setup user without getting support involved. Softphone client needs some help and not the most intuitive nor elaborate application ever created.
Leidy C.
Sofware Engineer
Computer Software, 5001-10,000 employees
July 17, 2019

“Using Fuze to have meetings/chat”

OverallI have a lot of benefits because I can have meetings and also I can chat with my colleagues and see their status in real time. I really like to use the new funcionality to search an specific text in all my chat's list.
ProsI really like that I can use Fuze in my laptop and my mobile, also I can set up meetings with my colleagues in the application or using Outlook. Also when you setup a meeting, fuze provide you a link and you can share the link with whoever you want. When you are in a meeting you can record it and later share the link.
ConsI think that we can enhance the performance, for software products we should try to enhance this topic in every release.
July 17, 2019
Heidi T.
Systems Administrator

“Impressive Features”

OverallHas made our lives much easier and keeps our international company connected on one phone network.
ProsFuze is an awesome VOIP, FOIP and meeting collaboration system. We have physical phones at our desks, softphones on our laptops and a mobile version on our cell phones. It allows us to take calls from anywhere on any device. Collaboration tool makes it easy to have conference calls and screen sharing sessions. Good alternative to GoToMeeting
ConsTechnical support can be a little difficult to work with, but are overall knowledgeable and helpful.

By Fuze on November 15, 2018
This review is about Fuze, not FuzeDigital. They are two different companies.
Maired L.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
February 25, 2019

“Using Fuze”

OverallIssues we had were mainly with the Polycom's. we have 3. In the 2.5 years we are here in the Dublin office 2 have been replaced very quickly so very happy with the service.
ProsEase of use and when there is an issue prompt response of support team.
Constook me a while to get used to using the headphones but all good now
February 25, 2019
Alexis N.
IT Director
Alternative Medicine, 51-200 employees

“Fuze? AWESOME”

OverallExcellent application, very recommendable
ProsFuze is an excellent application for videoconference and calling, very friendly and easy to use. It's a great application and also provides you the capability to record your calls. Licenses are not expensive and for sure worth it.
ConsSometimes the ticket submitted take more than expected to be resolved. But the overall is very positive.
Brian C.
Sr. Network Architect
Oil & Energy, 1001-5000 employees
February 22, 2019

“Sr. Network Architest”

OverallService overall is great, however support is poor and slow. ATA devices notoriously have a lot of problems and outages compared to phones. Also bulk update/changes to devices through the portal for items to keep things stable are not available and require tickets to support which is hard to schedule to prevent outages.
ProsEase of use and deployment. Messaging between people is also very nice and efficient.
ConsAbility to clear cache or Items to reduce clutter.
February 22, 2019
Bonnie D.
Recruiter
Human Resources, 201-500 employees
September 11, 2019

“Fuze Works ”

ProsWhat I liked most about Fuze was that I was one click away from communicating with someone instead of emailing them. Fuze allowed me to set up video calls, conference calls, and meetings with clients and coworkers and made the day to day life easier.
ConsThere are many technical issues with Fuze, it started giving our team errors and lagging a lot and here recently we transitioned to Ring Central for our communication needs since there were so many technical difficulties
September 11, 2019
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1001-5000 employees
October 23, 2018

“A nightmare for a small team”

OverallReally negative. We went with Fuze thinking it was a good price for what it offered, what we got instead was a headache that has dragged on for years. We even tried cancelling our account and had a hard time doing that. I would absolutely NOT recommend this to my colleagues or anyone else running a small business or non-profit.
ProsWe mostly used Fuze for broadcasting webinars and hosting conference calls. Some of my most-liked features were helpful but not unique to Fuze. For example, their recording feature is generally easy to use and stores it in your account for streaming or downloading. Dial-in numbers were easy enough to use, and generally were used without issue.
ConsWhere do I start? I found the service unreliable most of the time. Service would be down or slow frequently. When you're about to go live with 90+ people waiting for your webinar, this is a problem! The back end is incredibly confusing (ThinkingPhones or Fuze? They merged and didn't do it well), and their customer support is by far the worst I've experienced. They are awful at following up on tickets, rarely can give you a clear answer, and don't seem to know their way around their own product. Their are constantly "updating" their software with zero improvement to quality of the service.
October 23, 2018
Abby C.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
February 19, 2019

“Good Voice Quality on Conference Lines”

ProsThe conference lines work very well and we never have trouble with people dialing in or the voice quality
ConsThe way the phone lines, extensions, dial plans, users, and devices are all tied together is fairly confusing. Most of it seems repetitive and makes it difficult when you need to switch out an old phone.
Gabriela M.
Director of Operations
April 4, 2019

“Our go-to communication tool”

OverallWe can record all calls, have smooth calls locally and internationally. We internally use it as a chat tool and can share content between teams.
ProsIt's user friendly, has both phone and chat features. Customer support is always willing to help with our questions.
ConsNot having implemented it sooner in the company!
Gregg L.
Marketing Specialist
Staffing and Recruiting, 1001-5000 employees
October 4, 2019

“Extraordinary product with so many useful features”

OverallSo, in a nut shell I really refer this one application over others due to its affordability and functionality as well.
ProsThe best thing about it is that I can easily coordinate among my teammates through its instant messaging feature that is a huge ease in all terms. Furthermore, the basic feature that is my most favorite and indeed the most applicable feature is its ability to be used on multiple types of devices whether it's a laptop, desktop or even my tiny mobile phone with a lot of ease and convenience.
ConsNo doubt Fuze is absolutely perfect product. I found it to be very amazing from every angle. I failed to find even a single deficiency in it.
October 4, 2019
ANDREW T.
graphic designer
Broadcast Media, 51-200 employees
May 24, 2019

“Good service for work chats and links with phone voicemail”

OverallIt worked well for work chats and links with phone voicemail. The chat service was fast and pretty user friendly as well. I would recommend for small to medium sized businesses.
ProsI like that it worked well for work chats and links with phone voicemail. It stored my voicemail from my work phone so I could listen while still on my computer or laptop. The chat service was fast and pretty user friendly as well.
ConsI think some of my co workers had phone and voicemail issues but none for me.
May 24, 2019
Nelson C.
Advisory Software Engineer
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
January 23, 2018

“Works well locally but does not work over a Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) session”

OverallSeamless integration of the Fuze app and Fuze (Thinking) Polycom IP phone. The audio quality over the IP phone is excellent.
ProsIt works well with the Fuze (Thinking) Polycom IP phone with seamless integration. When it is run locally on a Windows 7 or 8.1 64-bit desktop, everything works as expected. The sound quality is good over the IP phone.
ConsIt does not work over Windows Remote Desktop. I connect to my computer via the Windows Remote Desktop. The Fuze meeting app runs but the shared screen is not visible. It appears this software is not designed for RDP. WebEx is browser based has no issues under the same scenario.
January 23, 2018
Simon B.
Group Ops Director
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
December 11, 2017

“Brilliant!”

OverallWorth the pain of migration.
ProsFeature and functionality, whether that be for a basic user or for more advanced. Fuze mobile product is great for people who travel.
ConsThe implementation is tough, partly their fault, primarily down to migrating numbers to different carriers.
December 11, 2017
Clare N.
Event Coordinator
July 23, 2019

“Decent but a lot of technical issues”

ProsGreat to use, I like the fact that the Fuze extension recognizes phone numbers and I can just click them to call.
ConsA lot of technical issues that we've run into in regards to conference calls and more. Buggy.
July 23, 2019
Deirdre G.
IBO/CSP
Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 8, 2018

“Fuze is a Pretty Decent VoIP Service”

ProsThe tool is pretty cool and has several great features...web integration is easy, the mobile app is a plus, getting the voicemail delivered to your email is really cool too. It's friendly to smaller businesses.
ConsManoeuvring around the app is challenging. Seems like you're spending way too much time trying to find a needed button to get out or use another feature. Just a bit cumbersome.
October 8, 2018
Evan M.
February 6, 2018

“Easy, non-obtrusive, synchronous ”

ProsAbility to make outbound calls from anywhere in the world. This makes working remotely much easier.
ConsNot intuitive to remove or separate call log from previous chats. Would be better if this was made easier to handle.
February 6, 2018
Yamini S.
Associate Software Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
November 22, 2018

“A good video calling and collaboration tool”

ProsConferencing capabilities of Fuze are quite good. The software is so simple to use because of its intuitive interface. You can actually rely on it when it comes to video conferencing.
ConsFuze is based on cloud computing. You cannot access everything according to your wish like: you cannot add a phone number until and unless you register a MAC address with Fuze.
November 22, 2018
Telecommunications, 201-500 employees
August 20, 2018

“Frustrating”

OverallNot a very good experience. They need to figure out how to prevent outages and lagging.
ProsI can make calls over the cloud and see who is calling. It integrates with our auto dialer.
ConsSince at my job we make several sales calls all day, when the app goes down, it keeps everyone from doing our job. This can happen for several hours at a time. Every day I have to deal with poor connection quality and lagging. A lot of calls are static.
August 20, 2018
Niha M.
Internist
February 22, 2018

“Easy to use web conferencing software”

ProsI am able to log into and use this service without needing to make an account or download any specific software. I can record sessions which are useful to allow them to be played back later.
ConsIt seems to drop out on slow connections more than other web conferencing software I have used. There are limited options for collaborative working.
February 22, 2018
Jason L.
IT
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees

“Fuze”

OverallThe billing has been difficult and the support requires items to be escalated to VP's. They billed us for a trip to come on site and discuss these issues.
ProsAllowed us to move from on prem hardware to true VOIP solutions
ConsThe collaborate was difficult to use and minimal reporting capabilities. We also would like more call center features. The organization of our systems did not provide an option for a caller to "0" from the call tree.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
January 17, 2019

“Great platform to transition into sales”

OverallI make calls most days all days and its a seamless integration and platform to call/conference and gain insight.
ProsI like that it was easy for me to figure out how to use, transitioning into a sales role and being on the phone all day - I think Fuze is excellent. I haven't used any other products or tried any others but don't see a need to.
ConsHonestly, so far I don't see any issues or cons with Fuze.
January 17, 2019
Law Practice, 11-50 employees

“Review of Fuze”

OverallI am very happy with the Fuze system and highly recommend it.
ProsThe phone system provides a great sound quality and it is easy to change users.
ConsIt takes a while to get customer service help but they are working on that.
Internet, 10,001+ employees
October 18, 2018

“video conference gone wrong ”

Prosyou have toll free numbers linked with Google calendar
Constoo many errors and delays the call drops every 5 minutes you would be better using Zoom
October 18, 2018
Meagan W.
Employee Happiness Manager
Accounting, 51-200 employees
August 8, 2018

“Fuze in the workplace”

OverallUsing Fuze has allowed us to create open lines of communicat internally as well as externally.
ProsI like the visibility elements of Fuze and being able to view their status. I also like being able to hide certain conversations, but still being able to view the history of that conversation if needed. I like the ease and ability of being able to provide my meeting link to whoever I need to.
ConsThere are a lot of glitches with the software, desktop and mobile versions. They are not always synched up. I have some employees who have issues running other softwares or websites during a phone or video conference.
August 8, 2018
Seth F.
Financial Advisor
April 23, 2018

“Great software for conferences ”

ProsGreat presentation software, very cutting edge. Looks professional and have had happy clients, super easy
ConsPrice is a little steep. Could be a little more user friendly. It gets the job done, so not much to complain about.
April 23, 2018
tommy c.
sales
March 9, 2018

“fuze is my 'desk' phone”

Overalli know the fuze team will continue to enhance their product suite.
Prosi love not having a telephone on my desk to make calls etc. very easy to make calls. love the call forwarding option.
Timothy B.
Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
501-1000 employees
March 9, 2018

“Good working system; pretty good for your dollar”

OverallClear calls, reliable service, and pretty good for your dollar.
ProsOften if you try to go a cheaper route you end up getting a service that isn't as reliable. In our business we have call center staff that need a reliable phone service and that is what it is.
ConsRight now we pay on usage but I wish we could just pay a flat fee and keep it stead throughout the year.
Teresa Herbic H.
Author/ Writer
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
November 16, 2018

“Fuze is a Great Voice, Video and Collaborative Offering”

OverallNice feature-rich and efficient product offering for business, contract and project teams.
ProsI have used Fuse for business contract customers and really like the program. It's excellent for quality voice, video and collaboration with your team members. The collaborative offering is simple to use and is exceptional for real-time content sharing especially for timely projects.
ConsNone, I especially like the collaborative functions with this product and project sharing capabilities!
November 16, 2018
Jose A G.
Sales Representative
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 3, 2018

“Web Conferencing tool at an Enterprise level with cool features”

Overallusing the Fuze tool to cast catchy videos. Moving in an internal campaign to record demos and helpful content of our solutions and Fuze is a great compliment to stream things to vast audiences all over places.
ProsHave the experience to use Fuze for a Global Conference Streaming. The Set up was pretty easy! the addon you download via the web is fast to install and automatically gets the meeting id of your conference and connect it right away. Video and audio quality is superb. Definitely a great tool for these type of activities
ConsThe internal chat controls and the audio settings can be slow compared with other solutions. Some notches in the screen, and grayed spaces. Not sure if was something that can be addressed or it is like that by default. Other to say is a great tool.
August 3, 2018
Thom G.
Volenteer
Management Consulting, 5001-10,000 employees
November 27, 2018

“Change is not always easy”

OverallGood product, but not a Microsoft product.
ProsEasy to use and has most of the features that are in Skype, Nice use of video and good voice quality
Cons implementation and learning curve have been a challenge, Things I miss from Skype: Ability to interact with Active Directory, Ability to pull people into calls. The storage of conversations for future use.
November 27, 2018
David D.
Patient Services
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
April 10, 2018

“Fuze is great!!”

ProsSuch a productive app!!! This has been helpful on so many occasions!! This is perfect for getting a group together for ideas, conferences, etc!
ConsOverall seems totally great, and productive! I've had a few times where the app gets a little static going on. But that seems kind of inevitable. No complaints.
April 10, 2018
Shubham S.
Associate Business Analyst
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
December 5, 2018

“FUZE-A video conferencing and collaboration tool.”

ProsThe biggest advantage of this software is that it easily gets the number and we can use it as a phone number . The thing which makes it different from other similar functional tools is it's layout which is very simple and easy to use.
ConsThe cone is that I'd need to improve itself in feature and functionality just like similar apps such as skype and all and screen sharing can be improved
December 5, 2018
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees
September 20, 2018

“Only if it's your only option”

ProsThe hardware for Fuze (formerly thinkingphones), is fantastic. The use of side cars for more lines for users to navigate to, as well as displaying if someone is on a call, is great!
ConsThe UI is extremely difficult, the documentation is nearly nonexistent. Reaching out to support for assistance they immediately try to follow scripts and don't even bother to read or listen to your requests. Two separate instances, I spent hours on the phone or over email, to simply find out how to reset a users' pin.
September 20, 2018
Denise G.
Security Guard
March 8, 2018

“Fuze is a versatile tool for any organization”

ProsFuze has allowed us to meet internal and external needs. We're also able to integrate with other systems which is a great bonus!
ConsWe've had a few connection issues where the connection was either slow or dropped and were not able to reconnect.
March 8, 2018