GMass Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5
4.8/5

About GMass

Use Gmail to send mail merge campaigns with automatic follow-up emails. Connect to Google Sheets. Personalize. Schedule. Track opens and clicks. Create email lists based on search results. Send emails as replies to the last thread with each person. Set automatic follow-up emails to be sent sequentially until you get a reply. Learn more about GMass

Bhushan L.
Marketing Lead
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 11, 2019

“Simple Email Marketing and Monitoring Tool”

OverallGMass helped me send multiple campaigns with ease and this tool has a higher value proportion as it has many features for very good price. Highly recommended for startups and small businesses.
ProsGMass is a simple online email marketing and monitoring tool, As it's been almost 7 months I started using this surprisingly I made the best use of this tool and got quality prospects using campaign reports from GMass. There are some significant features which are quite important for all marketers to understand their target audience and get higher open and conversion rates. They are: 1. Campaign Report: Here I can understand how many people have opened my mail and clicked the links inside it, this feature helped me filter my relevant target audience to generate quality leads. 2. Automated Followups: This feature saved me lot of time by scheduling followup messages to all the prospects with a customized email message with different time intervals. 3. Send as a new message: This helped me show my message to my customer without being left out in followed message in the thread, this helps marketers to use a various unique subject line with similar content to make user open the email ( A effective way to A/B test mail campaigns )
ConsThere is nothing much I didn't like about the tool but while I was running some email campaigns I have tried adding First Name script to send the emails with my customer's first name but most of the times the script didn't work and because of that some of my emails went to spam. This is the one thing I want GMass to fix.
September 11, 2019
Jordan R.
Author
June 29, 2018

“GMass was a game-changer for me in the world of email follow ups and automation”

ProsGmass has some amazing features, such as: 1) Easy to program and control auto follow ups. These follow ups go out based on lack of response from receiver and you can set date intervals for sending. 2) GMass links up with google sheets for easy access to emails lists. You can build a list within google sheets and then transfer contact information, and email scripts unique to each contact. It appears to each contact that you are sending the email just to them, but in actuality you are sending emails with one click. 3) Very few errors and well managed. I've only seen a few emails go out that were obviously not synced up correctly. Anytime this happens it's obviously not good, but its very infrequent.
ConsGMass is almost 100% perfect at what it does, but here are a few drawbacks: 1) it takes a while to become familiar with the controls and layout as it's not super intuitive. The learning curve can be overwhelming for newbies 2) It tried to organize emails and drafts into folders to reduce clutter on gmail, but if you have GMass installed you will have a cluttered inbox. Hard to avoid unfortunately.
June 29, 2018
Mylon Oderson W.
CEO / Founder
April 30, 2019

“ I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass”

Overall If I were to summarize my use of the Gmass application, I would summarize it as saying that it was fun for me to use. I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass, it was an experiment. For a while, I still had no idea what it was or what it did but as I continued to play with it the more it made sense to me. I've since grown to depend upon Gmass and I would therefore recommend it to anyone doing business or running email campaigns in Gmail. Gmass is a natural and highly effective way to maximize your Gmail experiences. The Gmass application integrated into Gmail, causes Gmail to be set apart with many outstanding functions, features and benefits that cannot be achieved any other mail client and I, therefore, recommend Gmass for Gmail.
ProsThe fact that it was integrated into Gmail, it allowed me to create multiple email campaigns and track every aspect of the campaign including links.
ConsTroubleshooting and Support; I had an issue where the application seemed to malfunction and I tried looking for a fix and but became frustrated having to search and troubleshoot.
April 30, 2019
Sapph L.
Email strategist
June 13, 2018

“Easy way to send personalized emails to lists of prospects or contacts”

ProsIt lets you send personalized emails (mail merged from contact lists in Google Sheets) via Gmail, up to 2000 contacts/day for trusted G Suite users. Gmail has much higher deliverability than email marketing platforms, which translates into higher open rates. A lesser known useful feature of Gmass: you can also set up and send a drip nurturing email sequence to prospects and automatically stop it for any prospect based on their behavior (opened a link, replied to the email, etc.). This essentially works the same way as more expensive outreach automation tools, only there is a deeper learning curve with Gmass because you have to set up everything via its interface directly inside Gmail.
ConsIt would be helpful to have the most up-to-date email open, click, unsubscribe and bounce metrics integrated with the Google Sheets of contacts the email was sent to. Instead of receiving email updates with these metrics.
Loretta S.
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
March 10, 2019

“GMASS is TOPS!”

OverallGMass allows me to reach over 1300 people with the same message in about 2 minutes. It provides me with a written record of all my transactions, beautifully detailed reports and is so easy to connect to and set up. The cost is also very reasonable and fits into my limited budget.
ProsMy favorite feature is the reports. I can easily see what I sent and when; who's opening and reading my messages; how many of my addresses need to be updated, and any automated responses. I'd have to say ease of use is equally of value to me. SO Easy!
ConsI love everything about GMASS - don't know how you could improve it!
March 10, 2019
Richard A.
Business owner
Education Management, Self-employed
March 31, 2019

“GMass has changed the game for me!”

OverallIt allows me to personalise bulk email campaigns and get about a 60% open rate. Because it is personal (assuming the text is great) I'm finding that people are replying with interest. Importantly it make sense to me!!
ProsIt allows me to stay within Google (Sheets and email). It's really easy to set up and use. I can send personalised emails specific to each type of contact. GMass sends me reports of number of emails open, links clicked, etc. My open rate is around 60% which is insane! GMass effortlessly handles email bounces and unsubscribes. But here's the kicker it allows me to set up auto-followups! This means that a few days after I send an email, if the recipient has not opened it they receive a polite reminder email (which pushes their unopened email to the top of their inbox). Then, a few days later, if they still haven't opened it they receive another polite reminder. What is super-impressive is that I'm receiving considered email replies from contacts as a result of the auto-reminder emails - even though I do not ask for a reply! (I have never received replies like this from bulk emails before) Importantly, the replies are to an individual (not bulk) email, which make managing the replies super easy. (Auto response emails can also be triggered by non-clicks and non-replies - which I have not had a reason to use yet but will soon.) And their support os 5-star!
ConsI have nothing negative to write about GMass. Thus far it has ticked all the boxes for me.
March 31, 2019
Eric B.
CEO & Founder
April 21, 2019

“Perfect Tool For Mass Email Marketing”

OverallSending emails to my clients that are guaranteed to hit the inbox, this has aloud me to increase revenue on my bottom end and have increased my email open rates by 25%. Also with gmass your email marketing campaigns will be completely fast leaving you more time to do other things inside of your business. you can now schedule multiple days of email campaigns that will guarantee to deliver into your clients inbox without any complaints of spam.
ProsWhat I like most about gmass is its very user friendly and simple to use but is a very powerful tool,. I've been using this tool to reach out to my clients and it makes sure all my messages get into the inbox and not into the promotional box, spam box. I also like how easy it is to connect seamlessly with other stmp services, and this gives you the ability to send through the gmass platform, and also use the stmp service to send directly through gmass as well. this is one of my favorite features I love about gmass. I came to gmass with a existing stmp and I was able to plug it in with no problem.
ConsHavent found nothing I don't like but if I come across something I dont, I will keep you informed.
April 21, 2019
Mo C.
Content Writer & Social Media Manager
Publishing, 1-10 employees
January 8, 2019

“Integrates Well into GSuite ”

OverallGMass is fantastic to see if clients open emails, and it also is handy to email small groups of clients. I highly recommend trying this feature.
ProsPro 1: has a great free version to try out Pro 2: Reliable delivery
ConsCon 1: Sometimes throws an error when clicking the Mail Now button, so I schedule the email to go out in a few minutes Con 2: Would like to use it other browsers, not just Chrome (it's a Chrome extension)
January 8, 2019
LINDLEY I.
Director Operations
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self-employed
May 27, 2019

“powerful mail merge”

Overallnew user
ProsAm a Mail-chimp user but now have opted gmass which is very easy and not complicated to use The email marketing solutions AND POWERFUL MAIL MERGE system for all campaigns. Hats off guys
Consnothing at all because its very easy to use
May 27, 2019
Filippo B.
SEO specialist
Internet, Self-employed
March 11, 2019

“The best tool for fast email marketing”

OverallIt really helped me making a lot of fast email marketing campaigns
ProsYou can master the tool literally in a few minutes and complete your email marketing campaign very rapidly. For bigger projects is also good, and it helps you a lot tracking the results of your campaign
ConsMore video tutorials beyond simple blog posts
March 11, 2019
Janine S.
CEO & Founder
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
December 31, 2018

“Marketing emails straight to the inbox!”

ProsI've been using Gmass since it started about 3 years ago and I can confidently say that it has grown my business tenfold! Our company was just getting started on marketing emails when we came across this new Gmail plugin Gmass. It was a bit overwhelming at first to figure out because there are so many features but there is no simple dashboard to learn. You have to read through blog posts and take notes but once you get the hang of it, it's well worth the time! And whenever I've had trouble with a campaign, the customer support has been right on top of it. Thanks to the executive!
ConsI'd love to see a dashboard with a simple UI.
December 31, 2018
Jason F.
Broker / Owner
Real Estate, Unspecified
June 16, 2018

“The one software I would never want to be without”

ProsEase of use! This software is super easy to set up and begin using for anyone of any tech experience level. I love that it connects with Google Sheets so seamlessly
ConsThe only thing bad about the product, at least for me, is that everyone is finding out about it ;-) It was once my little secret - haha!
June 16, 2018
Allison S.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
June 20, 2018

“The ability and functionality that GMass delivers was a game changer for my business!”

OverallHas allowed my business to grow since it's inception. Has changed the dynamics of our abilities to mass communicate!
ProsI love the ability to build upon it's platform, the ease of integrating it into GMail and what my business was currently doing and expanding too! GMass has become an essential function of our marketing tools and it's ability to easily connect to our databases that we manage through Drive.
ConsI have yet to find anything that would discourage me from utilizing GMass. Issues I have run into have been resolved in reasonable amounts of time given the support chain. If you are not the type of person to "DIY" an issue i.e. read and troubleshoot from blog posts, and want to integrate this software; then I would only suggest to be aware support will only come in email form or from reading through others experiences! It's abilities to take the "sending & scheduling & follow-up" into more an automatic flow is also a great tool!
June 20, 2018
Magen S.
Client Services Director
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
May 2, 2019

“Exactly What I Need”

OverallWe send out newsletters to our clients and prospects. This is a great way to do it without paying for an expensive CRM software. We also use it to send out invitations for client events.
ProsIt's so easy to set up and use. Just create a contact list in google drive and connect. I also love that they hide the normal send button so there's no mistakes.
ConsI can't think of anything that I dislike. It really is a great service!
May 2, 2019
Zachary S.
May 31, 2018

“Gmass is amazing, it allows me to save so much time sending out email to lists of candidates.”

OverallAutomating my emails to the point where I actually freed up a good chunk of my time.
ProsI can automate my emails with ease, it allows me to save so much time sending out emails to lists of candidates and basically automate the entire process.
ConsThe UX takes a lot of getting used to and there is a learning curve. Other than that I really have no gripes with the software.
May 31, 2018
Can Baran Ü.
Management Consulting, Self-employed
April 4, 2019

“Great marketing tool ”

OverallIt saves me a lot of time and effort, plus lifts the risk of forgetting to re-establish contact with people on my bucket list. Very good value for the money. Highly recommended
ProsThis is a great service with intuitive leads and very easy and pleasant user interface. The extension generates automatic reports on who opened the mail, downloaded attachments, etc. and how many also didn't open together with clues such as full inbox, etc. I loved the follow-up option because it saves me a lot of time to and effort to check back on my target audience, fully customizable follow-up strategy with date setting and possible different texts, too. Planning to continue using GMass, because it's very easy to use and offers great marketing value, coming with the convenience of GMail.
ConsNothing in particular that I don't like. Simply beautiful.
April 4, 2019
Alexander S.
Local Consultant
June 13, 2018

“I've had the best experience with gmass personally. Easy to use, plenty of functions, great”

OverallI got the benefit of extremely helping with my email marketing thus leading me to be in contact with thousands of local businesses
ProsThe fact that I can use it with my gmail account so the deliverability rates are extremely high and reliable.
ConsI honestly don't have any complaints. They even updated it so you can't accidently send out bulk emails to separate accounts
Jason S.
Broker/Owner
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
February 18, 2019

“Wish I knew about this sooner!”

OverallWas pretty good
ProsEasy set up, worked like a charm. Wish I know about it sooner
ConsI wish bad emails went into a separate folder instead of my inbox
February 18, 2019
Albert K.
Podcast Host/Author/Entrepreneur
Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees
February 4, 2019

“GMass has changed the way we market!”

OverallGMass allows the author of the campaign to maintain focus on the content with standard features that overshadow their competitors. As I've mentioned previously in this review form, I've been in this industry for a number of years and have used many other Email software and services. They cost me THOUSANDS and have taken creative control away from me. GMass simply offers guidance, tips, and opportunities that can be used or not. It's also the most cost-effective as well as the most impactful with detailed analytic data that helps me alter my campaigns based on my customers. My Open rate is nearly 85% out of 1k target campaign.
ProsHighly intricate features to track and analyze an outgoing email both before and after send. Easy to use and simple to understand. The even offer an Unsubscribe option that keeps me GDPR compliant.
ConsThis tool should be exposed more to the General public. I happened to stumble accross it completely by accident.
February 4, 2019
Julian T.
February 1, 2019

“Amazing Tool For Your Business”

OverallOverall I have a great experience using Gmass. I use it for my business with my GSuite accounts, and it works great! I contact people in a personal way with a simple click!
ProsThat it's a super easy to use and understand App that you can start using on the same day that you get it. They help you with advice and tips along the way, while sending mass emails with Gmail in an organized way!
ConsNot about this software, but I dislike the Gmail sending limits. Respect this Gmail limits!
February 1, 2019
June 12, 2018

“Effortless, targeted leads by the masses”

ProsI love being able to enter my lead criteria (e.g.: marketing VPs, NYC area, pharma industry, 10-50 employees, etc.) and then rest assured knowing those are the leads I'm getting. Gmass allows you to enter each of them into customized drip campaigns with full control.
ConsThe only downside is the number of leads you can capture per day, but this is a LinkedIn API issue, not a Gmass issue. On average I've been able to extract about 600-800 leads per 24 hours. I guess I shouldn't be complaining.
Zach K.

“Gmass is great!”

ProsIt allows me to automate email camapigns to potential candidates or clients with ease. I can do it straight from my company gmail account.
ConsIt has a large learning curve to it. But they have a convenient blog section that covers most of the functions of the system.
Jon T.
Dir
Publishing, 1-10 employees
October 18, 2019

“Amazing. Simply amazing!”

OverallReally like this product.
ProsEase of use and exactly what I needed. I needed to send a bulk email with an attached PDF as well as mail merge. Did everything easily and simply.
ConsInterface could use a facelift. It didnt match the gmail interface.
October 18, 2019
Sean A.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 29, 2019

“Highest deliverability by far!”

OverallI'm able to send cold emails to business owners with Gmass every day with the highest inbox rates out there.
ProsGmass lets you send emails straight from gmail's own servers, which makes for incredible inbox rates. Gmass also has a free plan that allows you to send 50 emails a day from a gmail account. I use this to reach out to business owners.
ConsThe tracking isn't very effective. Sometimes Gmass will say 10 people opened, but it was acutally 1 or 2 people that just opened the email multiple times. This makes it hard to see the real open rate and click-through rate.
August 29, 2019
Jason W.
Real Estate, Self-employed
August 8, 2019

“Almost too good to share!”

OverallSteamlined and simple. No frills or unnecessary options. Doesn't feel like they're trying to trick you into paying more and more like other software.
ProsIt works and the free trial is very valuable!
ConsNavigating the reporting is a little clunky.
August 8, 2019
Jude U.
Editor in Chief
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2019

“Awesome tool”

OverallGmass is Just what I have been looking for. I don't know why it took me this long to discover it, but I am very glad I finally did. It is very easy to use. It gives lots of useful reports on emails sent; such as delivered, opened, clicked and bounces. I love the fact that I can choose the number of emails to send per day and do follow ups on email sent automatically. I was not even looking for the follow up feature when I purchased Gmass. However the conversion on the follow ups is worth every cent. Did I mention that Gmass is ridiculously affordable?
ProsSend bulk emails through gmail Choose the number of recipient per day Automate follow up emails send email from email list on google sheet get reports on a delivery, open rate, clicks and bounces easy to use
ConsI would love if it has an email validator. However, it gives a report on bounces.
April 24, 2019
Ravi Shanker P.
Business Manager
Information Services, 11-50 employees
April 3, 2019

“Makes mailing simple”

ProsI like the idea of bulk mailing while using gmails features. I mean i have to only do what i have been doing since i am using internet.
ConsThe support, i understand you these guys have small team and they cant provide a full fledged support but still if you want to grow you have keep convenience for the users, i am sure every user who is new to Gmass have a plenty of question but instead of asking when we are told to search the topic and read blogs that makes it difficult, they should understand that majority of the users of this service comes from a working background and its not possible for them to read blog of 1000 words every time they want to resolve or understand some features. if they can avail a live chat system i am damn sure everyone will appreciate this.
April 3, 2019
Chase D.
Angel Investor

“Huge fan of GMASS”

ProsI love the ease of use, the fact that it's integrated into gmail, and that it helps automate work I used to have to do manually.
ConsI wish it had a feature to autoscale the number of sends each day, whereas today I have to manually go in and edit the number.
Tucker S.
Marketer
September 13, 2019

“GMASS”

ProsBest UX So much easier than other tools. You basically plug and play. The support is really good as well and they help you efficiently.
ConsPerhaps just the sending limits. But they give you a way around it.
September 13, 2019
John T.
CTO
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
June 19, 2019

“2005 Open Rates!”

OverallGetting important email in the inbox and opened is great.
ProsMy last campaign I got 30% open rate! Our normal rate for the same list with MC is about 8%.
ConsThere is a learning curve to over come.
June 19, 2019
John G.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
April 6, 2019

“Gmass Is Awesome for email marketing with Gmail”

OverallIt works great
ProsI love using Gmass with Gmail. I have used many different email platforms and this is way better in so many ways. Using Gmass with Gmail has opened up so many more possibilities to market my DruglessPractitionerAcademy.com Community and I am having so much fun doing it! Thanks Gmass for being so awesome!
Consthe limit of the daily emails.
April 6, 2019
Adam W.
Digital Marketing Consultant
June 15, 2018

“GMass has helped me generate tens of thousands of dollars for myself and my clients.”

Overallextremely easy to create automated follow ups or just simply schedule an email to send at another time.
ProsI can reliably set it and forget it. Once the automated follow ups and schedule are set, it works like a charm. The sendgrid setup is easy and quick as well, which is helpful.
ConsI don't like the inaccuracy of the open tracking, which is a known issue with iphone users. I don't like the price as a monthly fee, when I don't necessarily use it often enough for that. I don't like that sometimes my images have to be re-added if the draft has been sitting too long, and (at least last time I checked, this wasn't addressed in the FAQ)
Sergey S.
Regional Sales Representive
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 501-1000 employees
May 23, 2019

“For regional Sales Reps”

OverallI really need to accurately track every opening and every click. In my case: At first, I do an email campaign and after email. At second, I do cold calling accurately aimed with the assistance of reports from "gmass". I have about 20 geo regions in Russia on my duty and about 2000 of B2B leads and 500 existing acquired partners summary. Every day I can switch between my regions and focus on 25-100 recipients for my email campaign.
ProsI like reports built in this app - they just awesome. You can track opens, clicks, and etc. right in your Gmail desktop
ConsI do need creating and using a template as an addon. Lot's of times we need to use a prepared common template and change some. but it is hard to just forward the previous letter because you have to tidy update every tracked link.
May 23, 2019
Nic M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
April 16, 2019

“Best dynamic insertion email program on the internet”

OverallFantastic. Super happy with it.
Proseasy to use, incredible response rate, lots of engagement. it was incredible.
Consi wish it was a little easier to use the smtp function to pass gmail's sending limits
April 16, 2019
Daryn R.
Illustrator
Design, Self-employed
March 28, 2019

“Good Tool for Freelancers”

OverallThis extension has been really helpful for reaching out to many clients at once without sacrificing personalization.
ProsGMass has been an excellent tool for me as a freelancer. It allows me to send personalized promotional emails to clients. The extension is pretty straightforward and the customer support team is very responsive. Overall, well worth it if you need to send mass emails often.
Cons The only thing that I find challenging about this extension is scheduling the sending time. It works very well when you choose a standard schedule, but I have not found it easy to use a custom time and date.
March 28, 2019
Rahel W.
February 15, 2019

“The service I've been needing my entire life...”

OverallI do a lot of prospecting and engaging with my clients via email. This service allows me to do that more seamlessly, saving me time to spend on other aspects of my business.
ProsThe fact that hundreds of emails can be sent at once, all customized is the best part of Gmass. Up until now, I've had to send out either bulk generic emails or if customization was a must, I had to do them one at a time which took hours. But with this, I'm able to do that with a click of a button and move on to other things in my business.
ConsI'm not a big fan of the fact that opens, bounces and replies are tracked using emails. Especially with the opens, it makes it extremely hard for me to track and make decisions based on open rates.
February 15, 2019
dan c.
president
Food Production, 1-10 employees
June 12, 2018

“GMass is a super convenient way to covertly email groups in a way that seems personal”

Overallit allows me to reach customers and prospects quickly and efficiently while still maintaining a personal connection in each email.
ProsI love that GMass syncs with Google Sheets and allows for for easy, automatic follow-ups. It does its job of keeping messages personal and customized without allowing the group to know that it's part of a group. Most of all, the plug-in works.
ConsIt's not the most elegantly designed plug-in; it's hard to remember, when you use it occasionally, how to insert conditional items (ie spintax notation);
Richard P.
Entertainment, Self-employed
May 22, 2019

“It does exactly what it claims. Brilliantly.”

OverallI have just completed my first project with GMass. 1400 contacts with a 4 stage email campaign over 9 weeks. I set the whole thing up in 1 day (this included sorting out GMail as I had only used Apple Mail before) and I couldn't be happier with the process.
ProsEvery time I thought "Wouldn't it be good if . . . ?" It does! It spotted mistakes I made during set up and said "Are you sure?" Human support got back to me even though I had sorted an issue in the meantime.
ConsThe interface is a bit back end. I would prefer bigger windows for things like the "Don't send Auto follow ups". Awesome feature by the way. I needed a 3rd party walkthrough to understand the overall concept. This does exist though.
May 22, 2019
Seina M.
Field Director
Political Organization, 11-50 employees
May 11, 2019

“Essential Service”

ProsEasy daily blasting for regular client outreach.
ConsGmail daily outbound email caps. However, Gmass has no control over this.
May 11, 2019
Bryson U.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
April 22, 2019

“Insightful, Easy-to-use”

OverallTry the free version, it limits you to 50 emails every 24 hours, but it was revolutionary. It allows you to utilize every feature for free with the limit of 50 emails. Helped me decide to purchase an upgrade.
ProsBesides the fact it connects me to all my clients, GMASS offers insightful statistics regarding the interactions of my sent emails. It allows me to see how many clients opened my message and hit any links, etc.
ConsThere is very little to dislike about GMASS. Besides a random lag once every blue moon, GMASS is really efficient at sending in bulk. I have yet to effectively use the automatic follow up feature as it is not apart of the minimal subscription I have.
April 22, 2019
April 17, 2019

“Love it”

OverallSending personalized, less spam-looking emails en mass.
ProsI'm a semi-frequent user of Gmass and simply love it (oh, guess I already said that a couple of times). Seemless to install on Chrome and then voila - it's there in your gmail. It's so cool to attach a Google Spreadsheet with customer names, email addresses, and other info and then to use those to populate emails. Pricing is solid; a complete home-run for me and my business personalized mass emails.
ConsNada - seriously, I love it.
April 17, 2019
Banking, 11-50 employees
March 17, 2019

“Finding a gem in the rough”

OverallMy experience with GMass has only become more positive the longer that I have used.
ProsThe wide range of features and cool little easter eggs you can employ all to benefit your campaigns. Automatic follow ups done right.
ConsAn email signature designer would be the icing on the cake, and perhaps an easier way to work with its API (once it has an API).
March 17, 2019
Kyle W.
Candidate
Political Organization, 1-10 employees
April 7, 2019

“Must have for Fundraising or Sales”

ProsThe ability to track opens and clicks seamlessly in Gmail is by far the best part of this product. The ability to send personalized emails to dozens of people in a single click is also a life saver.
ConsI have no complaints at this time about Gmass.
April 7, 2019
Prabu R.
Copywriter and Consultant
April 4, 2018

“GMass is a bad product! ”

OverallI can track opens and clicks of the mails I send. It tracks everytime the user opens the mail. This is valuable because if I notice someone opening the mail repeatedly I can reckon that they're highly interested in the contents of the mail. This is valuable for proposal mails.
ProsNo affiliate links in the footer of the mail telling everyone that I'm spying whether they're opening the mail or not!
ConsI'm a one-person freelancer using the features very minimally. It gets the job done for me pretty well.
April 4, 2018
Joshua M.
Director of Engagement and Outreach
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
March 1, 2019

“Extremely Useful and Versatile Addon”

ProsIt is extremely easy and intuitive to use. It makes engaging with our stakeholders super simple.
ConsMy experience so far has been very positive. The only thing that could be improved upon is the price, but it is still well worth the price.
March 1, 2019
Jordan L.
August 14, 2019

“I Recommend GMASS”

ProsI use Gmass to send out all my emails because it gives me the opportunity to schedule, track opens, & even personalize the emails. Really easy to use because it is all within the Gmail interface. I use it for cold email outreach & have not had any problems with it. Would definitely recommend GMASS!
ConsCan't think of any at the moment, but maybe redesigning the looks?
August 14, 2019
Sam L.
Writer
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
May 8, 2019

“Transforms Gmail”

OverallI have been able to efficiently send bulk emails to my contacts, while catering content to each recipient and tracking how they engage with my emails.
ProsGmass transforms the way you use Chrome. Beyond open tracking, it provides advanced click tracking, without triggering spam filters, and the Mail Merge integration with sheets is unlike anything else available.
ConsOccasional emails can arrive in recipients spam folders
May 8, 2019
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
March 21, 2019

“GMass”

OverallIf I were to send emails one by one, I would use a lot of my time and with this tool I get a much bigger return in a much shorter time.
ProsI am a commercial representative of a very large region in Brazil and without doubt this tool of Gmail, GMass was a great help in my work, I can reach many more customers and much faster in my surveys. I am very pleased with my investment. I have no complaints to make, I am satisfied with the product and the service received.
ConsI have no complaints to make, I am satisfied with the product and the service received.
March 21, 2019
David H.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
January 28, 2019

“Exceptionally Powerful for Low Investment”

ProsWhen trying to do our first big mailing campaign (nearly 30,000 recipients with almost 200,000 points of personalization), we were really overwhelmed with trying to figure out how we could possibly do this. Enter GMass Mail Merge - I honestly can't believe just easy it has been to use, and how informative the help articles are. With a bit of tweaking here and there, we've been able to create incredible mailers, and plan on using this for a long time to come.
ConsVery little to dislike so far - seems incredibly robust for the price paid.
January 28, 2019
Ryan A.
Political Organization, Self-employed
February 3, 2019

“Works great!”

OverallHere I was, dreading over the hundreds of emails I was going to manually personalize when a friend told me about GMASS. GMASS saved me dozens of hours of menial work by offering a service at a highly reasonable rate. I ended up sending a few thousand emails for a fundraiser. I am extremely happy with GMASS and recommend it to others interested in saving hours of their time.
ProsSaves hours of time, sends personalized emails including people's names, pulls directly from Google Sheets, assures delivery of emails, auto follow up feature kicks ass, affordable price, great customer service response time.
ConsBlog isn't as easy to navigate, lots of posts have the same tags so searching by different categories isn't very helpful. Campaign reports and invoice requests aren't aesthetically pleasing. Annoying that emails set up as drafts can only be sent immediately instead of being scheduled. Annoying that emails can't be previewed until saved as drafts.
February 3, 2019