Liftoff E-Commerce Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.7/5

About Liftoff E-Commerce

Liftoff is a fully-featured eCommerce, CRM, ERP, and web-to-print platform that is designed for channel partners, resellers, marketing firms, development teams, and distributors. This platform provides a seamless, single solution for firms looking to manage multiple accounts and sites under a single dashboard. Liftoff is extremely easy to use and requires no upfront programming experience to get started. Learn more about Liftoff E-Commerce

John S.
CFO/COO
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
October 15, 2019

“Liftoff E-Commerce Review”

OverallLiftoff has shown us that they are a legitimate player in the software industry related to a full ERP solution. Each day my team and others are continued to be impressed by the capabilities of the software.
ProsThe ease of use from both an admin/support role and from the end user role. The UI/UX experience is hands down one of the best out there. Support staff and owner involvement. Normally you would not want the owner of the company to be so involved, but the way in which he leads the team and is an extension of our sales department is a breath of fresh air. They positive interactions I have had with the support staff are to numerous to count. Turn time on projects is both expedited AND on budget.
ConsIt is often times easy to pull out the con's about a particular software. I am hard pressed to point out a single item that I like least about the software. Obviously with any software you want it to work exactly how your customer requests, what Liftoff does well is handle the curve ball with an option that satisfies the need - without the customer realizing the shift in focus has given them likely a better result!
October 15, 2019
Printing, Unspecified
November 1, 2017

“This software is very easy to use. I have been able to set up new accounts and maintain them easily!”

ProsI enjoy having the independence to set up new accounts and still have the option of tapping into the well experienced Liftoff customer service team if I run into issues. Liftoff has an abundance of features for all types of E-commerce as well as the ability to integrate with our internal systems through various API's. Liftoff is constantly adding features and improving their software and many times based on our client's specific requests. This flexibility and responsiveness makes Liftoff one of the most powerful tools in this industry.
November 1, 2017
Jeff G.
President / COO
11-50 employees
December 1, 2017

“Easy to use with exceptional functionality”

OverallWe trust everything will continue to go smoothly as we push Liftoff to help us offer more value to our clients.
ProsWe work with several e-commerce technologies. They tend to leapfrog each other as they introduce new functionality. Liftoff is not only leading the pack but will stay there based on their aggressive release schedule. We have been able to secure some new business based on functionality we could not find in other highly rated e-commerce companies. All this on top of great customer service.
December 1, 2017
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
July 29, 2019

“growing, but still too simple for the price”

OverallIncrease online sales
Proscustomer service is solid, and liftoff does a good job of smoothly releasing new updates. Experiences with other software platforms have made me wary of losing data or having my site go down during updates, but liftoff seems to have this down to a science.
ConsFor the price, liftoff doesn't offer the level of detail and customization that we ultimately wanted. We were having to build our business around the product instead of vice versa. Ultimately we ended up switching.
July 29, 2019
Kay S.
Clerical
April 16, 2018

“Great customer support, a little too simple.”

ProsSmall business, mostly not online. However, having liftoff did increase our web sales over 12 months. The last web hosting was ineffective and unattractive. Customer support is very helpful.
ConsTemplate we use is a little too simple in my opinion, would like the ability to customize more of the asset pages.
April 16, 2018
Eric G.
VP of Business Development
11-50 employees
November 16, 2017

“User friendly platform with some important B2B e-commerce features.”

ProsMy favorite thing about Liftoff is their aggressive release schedule. Every couple of weeks I receive a release update with features that I want and some I didn't know I wanted! Their robust support for variable-data and web-to-print is huge for us. I also really like the fact that integrating with our vendors is so easy and does not come with a bunch of extra fees.
ConsData uploads could be easier. There's no user facing option to batch upload data but customer service is happy to assist as needed.
November 16, 2017
Barbara G.
Retail, Self-employed
August 12, 2019

“Many options to choose from in building an e-commerce store!”

ProsI'm looking into different avenues to build an online storefront for my new e-commerce business. I'm impressed with the options the Liftoff provides. Descriptions are fairly straight forward and easy to implement. Coding can be difficult, however, Liftoff takes that difficulty away making building listings easy!
ConsThere is a slight learning curve in using this software. Be prepared to read and learn what you can before signing up for the program.
August 12, 2019